26879 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fri, Aug 21, 2015 - 2:01am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

great post a.g.

Thanks for the forthright honesty and wisdom.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Fri, Aug 21, 2015 - 2:07am
Hayman
-
NE

Connecting Dots with Grace.

I stumbled in here to see how my friend Mr Fix was comming with his FE project and was moved by his outpouring. To Connect all Dots you must know what GRACE is. Justice is when you get what you deserve. Mercy is when you don't get what you deserve. Grace is getting what you DO NOT DESERVE. The most awesome thing about GOD is Grace. If you are in your car in a drive through and just ordered food, Justice would be paying the amount owed when you get to the window. Mercy would be finding out at the window that you are 5 cents short, but the lady gives you the food anyway Grace is when you have all the money you need to pay for your next 10 meals but find out at the window that the car ahead of you just paid for your meal and it's paid in full. Now you don't have to accept it. You can be an angry person and insist on paying for your own food. Or you can accept the free gift and allow it to fill you with joy so that it overflows and you want to "pay it forward" and pay for Mr.Fix's food who is behind you in line. That is how Grace works. Showing love is so much easier when you accept His Grace. That is when you want to pay it forward and it is not a burden to do so. That means after you have accepted His offer you will want to look for undeserving people or spouses and show them acts of love that they DO NOT deserve. Jesus said I am the Vine you are the branches. Remain in Me and you will bear much fruit. For the self-righteous people here who think they are good enough or not good enough on their own, I ask how does fruit produce a branch? May God's Grace be with all of you here at Dot's and help you connect the Dot's. Tim

Fri, Aug 21, 2015 - 2:37am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

thanks also Hayman

For the original thought and dynamic wisdom, without the ancient biblical quotes that are inclined to be a bit tedious.

Fri, Aug 21, 2015 - 2:44am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Green Lantern (the brains)

Is just teasing us. Trust me he "will be back".

Fri, Aug 21, 2015 - 2:47am
Hayman
-
NE

What is Faith, Belief?

The Spirit of God comes as evidence to those who believe in Him. But what does that mean? Charles Blondin was a tightrope walker who crossed the Niagra Falls in 1859. He stopped halfway, lowered a bottle tied to a string to the river below, pulled it back up and took a drink, and finished the crossing. At later times he crossed on a bicicle, stillts, at night, blinfolded in a heavy sack, hauled a stove and cooked an omlet half way, carried a table out to the middle and drank champange at it, and even carried his manager on his shoulders across the river. On one occasion one hundred thousand people were there to watch as he pushed a wheelbarrow from the United States to Canada over the falls. When he got to the other side everyone applauded and He addressed the crowd. "For my next trip I am going right back across pushing the wheelbarrow with a person it it." The crowd roared with applause. "Do you believe I can do it?" Yes!, Yes!, they shouted. We believe you can! He then said he needed a volunteer. He could find none. That is what Belief is. When you give up control, have complete trust, get in the wheelbarrow and let Jesus Christ push your life. There are a thousand "christians" for every true Christian. Don't judge God by the actions or words of "christians". Go to the source and let Him speak for himself. Peace be with you all at Dots, Tim.

Fri, Aug 21, 2015 - 2:49am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

nice one Hayman

I like a man who knows "the deal"

Dots is great.

Fri, Aug 21, 2015 - 9:45am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

@ Hayman

Thank you for "stumbling in", and sharing your words of wisdom with us. I am in a distant town, but my daughter is all settled in at college. I have still got a days drive in front of me, and will be getting back to FE shortly.

At least with a couple of carloads of her stuff removed from on top of my stuff, I can find my stuff again.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Fri, Aug 21, 2015 - 10:54am
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

@ Fix

As I said in my last post, thanks for being so open, honest and transparent with regards to your life and past experiences. I must say I feel for you Fix, from the early family abuse, to the spiritual abuse, to the bad toxic relationships, to the present ugly situation with your marriage, seems like your life has been a hard one, strewn with heartache and sorrow. I think many can relate, as can I in a way. Such is the human condition.

Seems like this exchange of ours is drawing in a lot of others on this site out to weigh in, I was wondering when the Zeitgeist disciples were going to show up and chine in. No worries imo, all are welcome to present their side, perspective and worldview as to what is in front of us.

Back to your mega post Fix………

It seems like you have never been involved in or experienced a true loving relationship, except perhaps for your daughter. But that is not my place to say, Just trying to glean from your posts if there has ever been any real joy in your life?

In a way you are making my point for me, as I have said, I believe what was lost at the fall of mankind, was the capacity and ability for true love and if one looks at the modern news feeds or especially throughout human history at what mankind has done to one another, you could build a good case for my argument, regardless of one’s worldview or spiritual belief system. No?

In our natural state, None of us love…. Not in truth… not as God defines love.

I must admit I read your post several times and it was like watching a pinball machine. That can happen when one speaks from the heart, I understand, and appreciate your candor, so if I don’t address something you want me to, let me know, but I’ll cherry pick your post for now.

“I'm not sure how I missed it, but it had not occurred to me that you were raised in the RCC, before you converted to Christianity. I've always wondered why you cut me so much slack,”

I hear you Fix, I did come out of the RCC, know a lot about the RCC and what they teach and believe, and it makes me wonder… the fact that I have posted that so many times…..do you even read/hear my posts?. Not to say there are not real Christians in the RCC, I am sure there are, but that is not because of it, but it spite of it imho. There will always be ‘wheat and tares’ in any Church body or assembly of believers.

One comes into the Kingdom of God individually, one at a time, not part of a group, denomination or organization. It’s Personal.

Civilizations that modern archaeology says never had any contact with each other clearly were telling the exact same story. This leads me to the conclusion that there was a far more ancient and most likely highly technically advanced civilization that predates recorded history. Most refer to it as Atlantis,”

Actually I have posted a great deal on this and we agree in a way, again in the Old ‘Zionism’ thread. I believe there was an Atlantis, they were far advanced and it existed Pre Flood. After all, “There is nothing new under the sun’. Ecclesiastes

As I have posted, the ‘sons of god’, the fallen angels, from Genesis 6 were responsible for giving mankind this wisdom, intelligence and technology and they will be allowed to come back shortly. We have discussed this. There will be a disclosure, and or an ‘arrival’ of sorts. Beware.

They will not be what they appear to be, these ‘ancient aliens’. Even the Vatican is getting behind this and prepping for this event even now. It will be a game changer. They will confirm the path you ware walking.

I see that we agree on Pope Francis, and the Vatican's role in the one world government/one world religion agenda, but I am proposing that this is a very old agenda.

Agreed again, this is an age old battle and at it roots, it really is good vs. evil, it did not start in 325 A.D. with the Vatican.

“That is because human beings are divine spiritual beings having a human experience. Our essence is immortal, and our current lives are no more than a set of parentheses within the context of eternity.”

Agree and disagree Fix, all humans are eternal, we do continue on after physical death yet we are not divine, due the fall, the minute we are born we are in a way beginning to die, and physical death does come to us all. ‘It is appointed for man once to die, then the judgment.’

Explaining the first four commandments:

Only Psychopathic megalomaniacal narcissistic and power-hungry maniacs would require under penalty of death to be worshiped in such a way.

You know Fix, if you want to see the Father, the Lord, the Lord God Himself, look at Jesus Christ, He was and is the fullest representation and express manifestation of the Father, for they are One, One in essence, and in One in Spirit, Jesus was God in human flesh.

The disciples wondered and asked Him the same question regarding the Father and He replied, “Have a I been so long with you, and you ask me, show us the Father”.?

And finally, I noticed you and Bugzy discussed "sinful thoughts" a couple of days ago, and you have brought this topic up many times in past correspondences, and I've been thinking about it for quite a few months now.

That being said, you consistently bring up the concept of coveting peoples goods, or more interestingly, neighbors wives, and often ask if I've ever given thought to screwing your hypothetical imaginary woman.

I bring it up because it because in scripture it says…. “Through the law is the knowledge of sin

Jesus is the one that said ‘sin’ originates from within and out of the heart of man, not me, that is what the scripture teaches, and even ….. yes ……these even include….."sinful thoughts". Most people just don’t act on them all because of their conscience. Yet all sinful acts first originate as thoughts No?

Jesus went after the Scribes & Pharisees the hardest on this very issue, why? Because they thought goodness or righteousness was an external conformity to the law via behavior. Jesus magnified the law a step beyond external conformity to a list of do’s and don’ts in His Sermon of the Mount, to an internal state or heart condition…..

‘The law hath said”……….. “Yet I say unto you……..”

The Pharisees thought that if they obeyed ‘the law’ through their external conduct, don’t kill, don’t lie, don’t steal, don’t covet, etc etc, they were good and right with God. A check list basically.

Yet, Jesus took it a step further in that ‘sin’ or ‘sinful thoughts’ and corruptions do exist and do resides internally with the very heart and nature of mankind.

Mankind’s heart or dead spirit is the issue. Jesus really didn’t come to change what we do, he came to change what we are…. because what we are, effects what we do.

If you want to understand the fall of mankind I even diagram it out here

https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/602617#comment-602617

Why I post……

Fix, you along with some others reading in may wonder why I bother posting here what I do?, fair question?. Why not just talk metals? Ca-ching $$$$….

I follow metals, always have, I can remember when my grandfather told me to put 25% of what I saved into metals as a young boy. I actually own a small silver mine, seriously, I do, I don’t dig it out of the ground; I reclaim it as a byproduct in my business.

At this point in the game, I really don’t care whether they go up or down, just get some if you have the means. It may help in the short run as this thing unravels.

Anyway, this site tag line is ‘The end of the Great Keynesian Experiment is upon us”. That is a true statement, all that read in here know that something big is coming. No?

The question is what to make of it?, how will it play out? Many asking that question No?

The real question is…… What does ones belief system and worldview tell one about what is coming?

I am a Christian and I look to scriptures, and there is much written about what is right in front of us in the Bible. In fact, it has more to say about the days we in which we live in, than even the time Jesus walked the earth.

If one is reading in and you have it all figured out, and have made you bets, cabin in the woods, lots of food and ammo, big stack of metal, a grand plan for when the SHTF, you will get no argument from me, seems to me like honest, prudent temporal preparations for what is in front of us to me. Go for it. I am not your judge.

Yet, many do not, they don’t understand, they are still trying to figure things out, on the grand scale and imo if one sees the coming conflict, merely on a human plane, with the bankster’s against the politically and economically enslaved people you are extremely naive imho, and way underestimate the gravity of the situation.

This is a battle against Good vs. Evil, God vs. Satan and his duped minions and it is centuries old in the making, don’t kid yourselves. It is.

That is why I post, I am a Christian and understand better than I wish I did the prophetic portions of the Bible, and it has a lot to say about what is right in front of us. 1/3 of the Bible is prophetic.

Some may accuse me of fear mongering, already have, but God clearly said and has stated that this will not allowed to go on indefinitely, He said “My Spirit will not always strive with man”, a storm is coming and it is coming quickly, we may be as few as 40 days away from its start.

Want proof there is a God?, watch Israel in the days ahead, The nuclear deal we just made with Iran, and the sale of S-300 missiles soon to Iran from Russia, along with BiBi’s reaction, has more or less and pretty much guarantees Israel will move militarily against Iran shortly, perhaps as soon as this fall.

Truth be told, after Israel, America is the second biggest player in Bible Prophecy, I wish I had better news but America is in Bible Prophecy and she is called Babylon the Great. Read; Isaiah 13,14,18, 47, Jeremiah 50 &51, Habakkuk 1&2, Ezekiel, 38:10-14 and Revelation 17 & 18, read it for oneself.

When I saw this in scripture years 30+ years ago, and what America’s final destiny is, I just sat on my kitchen floor and wept like a little baby. I did. When the Lord finally judges America it will be harsh and she will be burnt to the ground from sea to shining sea, never to be inhabited again, Desolate forever.

If one thinks I am just blowing smoke, than believe what you want, when the final blow against this country comes from Russia, it will be quick, you may hear something on the news about trouble in the middle east, perhaps just air raid sirens, but Americas final demise when it finally comes will be quick, in a single hour, according to Revelation.

You know, when I saw and understood that, I did not even really even know the Lord, so Fix, you may be wondering why?, why with that view of God running through my head, why did I embrace Christianity?

Why is not Jj spewing out disdain and anger towards a Deity that that will one day do just that, and burn America to the ground?

Fair question……. Logical question, right?

Because of Jesus Christ, because of the Cross……. The Cross Fix.

I knew and prophetic was true, so I figured the rest of scripture was true as well, the parts about God being a loving God, a gracious God, not will that any should perish, patient and longsuffering, withholding a just judgment. I also knew also that the part about the need to be born from above was true as well.

You know Fix, if one were to somehow step into the presents of the Lord in our natural human state, one would be consumed like a moth falling on the surface of the Sun. He is that infinitely greater and different He is than us.

The Lord is beyond words to describe, yet he emptied Himself of all His Glory and took on Human flesh, incarnation is the word, became one of us, felt ever sorrow, every heartache, experienced every pain and temptation, in the human this experience, never defended or justified himself, just loved everyone, and yet suffered beyond measure, enduring the actual wrath of God due us, on the Cross, the just wrath due Jj and all fallen mankind, and in order to buy us back from our condition.

That is why Paul preached nothing but Jesus Christ and Him Crucified.

I know you don’t believe that, I understand that… a fairly tail right?

Yet bear with me and humor me for a brief moment if you will….

What, hypothetically, if that ia really true, and that is the real truth of mankind, human history, and the story of redemption?

If that is really the case… what more could God have done in your eyes Mr. Fix?, what possibly more could / would God Almighty, in your eyes, could possibly have done…… Sir?

This sacrifice was symbolically foreshadowed in the Passover feast from the OT. The Jews, before they were to be delivered from Egyptian bondage, after the last plague, the death angel, were told to spread the blood of the lamb, over the door posts and the angel of death would pass by them.

I am certain there were many adulterers, fornicators, thieves, murderers, liars, coveters, all shuddering and trembling in their houses that night as the angel passed close over them, yet they were spared. Why?

Because of the blood.

Those in the houses Believed God and did what they were told and applied the Blood to the door posts (read hearts in the NT) and were spared.

Salvation is always by Grace through Faith, always has been always will be. Believing God.

Fix; I post trying to teach what scripture says is right in front of us from my study of the Bible, I understand the prophetic, not as well as some, but better the most. There are better Bible teachers out there than I, but no one needs take my word for anything, ask God, read if for yourself, he will tell you.

Your little rant against all the wrongs in your life at the end of the post should not be directed at God, but rather the devil, he is real and he is the advisory of our souls. Not the Lord. You yet again have things reversed, The Lord does love you Fix, He does, He is Love, that is His very nature, yet time is running out.

Anyone care to argue this mess we are in can go another, 20 years, 10 years, 5 years, even months under the current status quo?

Everyone wants the bad guys toppled, and they will be, by God Himself, they just don’t consider themselves one of them.

You know Fix, I was sincerely asking the Lord this morning what this is all about, why keep posting here, was this all just for you? He told me yes, it is, and perhaps anyone else who will listen and hear that is still on the fence.

The question remains, what to make all this?

Or as the question Jesus posed…… “Whom do you say I am”?

BTW - I saw Turd’s latest podcast this morning after scrubbing this post, have not listened yet, but will tonight. He is thinking these same thoughts we have been discussing and looking at the spiritual side of what is in front of us. Many are.

Also - Loved the posts Haymen, you said it better than I, those are wise words.

Fri, Aug 21, 2015 - 11:51am
buzlightening
-
Oakley, UT

Plain butt fugly in debt based wealth illusion la la land!

Anyone still tryin to connect the dots to vaporization of debt based black magic paper ponzi/bonzi wealth illusion collapse just had the building fall itst crowded fast as expected. Saw it right off years ago. bankster body count slamming the street in abject horror will be epic.

Fri, Aug 21, 2015 - 1:53pm
ancientmoney
-
Madison, WI

Got a $billion you wanna turn into $5billion?

Fri, Aug 21, 2015 - 4:19pm
buzlightening
-
Oakley, UT

Kaaa friggin booooom!

Sheeple to hit the exits in droves with no liquidity says trapped for slaughter. No buyers or bid for worthless paper. Hold onto your physical stackers as we're entering an era where you will see sooner than later no one selling a physical ounce of silver for any fiat price. Too bad so sad for those who didn't prepare. Should be long lines at the lcs to get what's left this weekend!

Fri, Aug 21, 2015 - 5:09pm
Magpie

$2 Trillion Of Oil And Mining Market Cap Wiped Out By Commoditie

https://davidstockmanscontracorner.com/2-trillion-of-oil-and-mining-mark...

Slumping prices for raw materials have wiped out $2.05 trillion from the shares of mining and oil companies since the middle of last year, data compiled by Bloomberg show. That compares with India’s $2.07 trillion gross domestic product.

ancaro imparo.
Fri, Aug 21, 2015 - 5:32pm
ag1969

Is it time to kill Bin Laden Again?

Fri, Aug 21, 2015 - 5:40pm (Reply to #6275)
BIGNASTY

ag1969

Either a 3rd hit on osama, or Assad defiantly has stockpiles of chemical weapons with documented intents to slaughter innocent babies............

Fri, Aug 21, 2015 - 6:26pm
ag1969

LMAO, the latest from KrugDouche

Paul Krugman “What Ails The World Right Now Is That Governments Aren’t Deep Enough In Debt”

This was written by a Nobel prize winning economist without a trace or sarcasm, irony or humor. It is excerpted, and presented without commentary.

From the NYT:

Debt Is Good

… the point simply that public debt isn’t as bad as legend has it? Or can government debt actually be a good thing?

Believe it or not, many economists argue that the economy needs a sufficient amount of public debt out there to function well. And how much is sufficient? Maybe more than we currently have. That is, there’s a reasonable argument to be made that part of what ails the world economy right now is that governments aren’t deep enough in debt.

I know that may sound crazy. After all, we’ve spent much of the past five or six years in a state of fiscal panic, with all the Very Serious People declaring that we must slash deficits and reduce debt now now now or we’ll turn into Greece, Greece I tell you.

But the power of the deficit scolds was always a triumph of ideology over evidence, and a growing number of genuinely serious people — most recently Narayana Kocherlakota, the departing president of the Minneapolis Fed — are making the case that we need more, not less, government debt.

Why?

One answer is that issuing debt is a way to pay for useful things, and we should do more of that when the price is right. The United States suffers from obvious deficiencies in roads, rails, water systems and more; meanwhile, the federal government can borrow at historically low interest rates. So this is a very good time to be borrowing and investing in the future, and a very bad time for what has actually happened: an unprecedented decline in public construction spending adjusted for population growth and inflation.

https://silveristhenew.com/2015/08/21/paul-krugman-what-ails-the-world-r...

Fri, Aug 21, 2015 - 6:46pm
ag1969

Our Evolution Depends the Decimation of Church and State

“I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. … These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.”George Carlin

Forget the separation of church and state. Let’s embrace the decimation of church and state instead. “Separation of church and state” is just divisive claptrap handed down by an outdated mindset of a conditioned and brainwashed citizenry. Divisiveness is not becoming of someone who is awake. For the same reason we notch “awake” when given the options “republican” or “democrat” is the same reason we should notch “awake” when given the options “church” or “state.” In the spirit of unfucking the world and Nobody for President in 2016, as well as the Four Things the Powers That Be Don’t Want You to Know About Anarchy, the decimation of church and state is a revolutionary lambasting reaction to a species in decline.

No punches pulled here. Nothing short of the complete demolition, annihilation, and utter flattening of both the church and the state are necessary for us to progressively evolve as a healthy species. Both are stumbling blocks of the first order, unnecessary speedbumps on the highway of our evolution. The state is a power-hungry pig of an entity with its filthy, brutish, militant snout in everybody’s pie. The church is a crutch for spiritual cripples, a basket filled with rotten eggs that its members cling to for dear life. The state is a giant codependent bully hell bent on keeping us down and out in order to keep itself up and over. The church is an imbecile tyrant oppressing our updated questions with its outdated answers. Both the church and the state feed on our guilt through parochial fear tactics, placating us with insecurity disguised as security.

Both the church and the state are mere pebbles beneath the boot of anybody who is wide awake and privy to their underhanded lies and pacifying answers to questions that cannot be answered. The primordial Übermensch is howling from the Desert of the Real urging you to wake the fuck up. Morpheus is practically shoving the red pill down your tightly clinched throat. Neo is standing on a high hill revealing how it is indeed possible for us all to become “the one.” If this is indeed the time of your awakening, then it begins with thinking outside of the two most suffocating and intrusive boxes of our time: the church and the state. The ignorance gleaned by the mystification of the church and the state is one of the most ruthless forms of oppression, enclosing upon one more narrowly than any prison: a prison of the psyche.

Even now the prison bars of cognitive dissonance are slamming down on anybody reading this who is still emotionally sentimental toward either entity. But sentimentality be damned. This article isn’t a warm hug coaxing you over to the far healthier and morally superior anarchy and freedom, it’s a slap across your overly indoctrinated, overtly conditioned, and covertly brainwashed face. Would you rather be slapped with the truth or kissed with a lie? This article answers that for you. Here, you will be slapped with the truth. It’s either that or stop reading. Just turn away. Escape back to your comfort zone and pull your little security blanket up tight around your too-tight fear-clinched jaw. In my most coy Obi Wan voice and finger motion: this is not the freedom you are looking for.

https://www.wakingtimes.com/2015/08/21/our-evolution-depends-the-decimat...

Fri, Aug 21, 2015 - 7:04pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

I'm home again..... Naturally....

So, I've got a bit of catching up to do...

Jeremiah Jr, I read your reply, I'm going to have to read it again for a more carefully considered response then I could possibly articulate at the moment. All that I get out of it right now, is that I should stop blaming the sky daddy, and start blaming the bogeyman. Since you know how I feel about these mythical entities, I will endeavor to seek some deeper meaning.

Give me a couple days, I know I can come up with something.

AG 1969 that post directly above this one is spectacular! Of course, I've been saying the same thing for years now, just not quite so bluntly. Nevertheless, it needs to be said.

The phone's been ringing for days, and I've got some catching up to do there as well. That sort of works out, as I've been spending considerably more than I've been earning for the past couple of weeks, and when the credit card statement comes in, there will be hell to pay.

Between what I have found in my inbox, along with some of the responses, I can see a lot of misinterpretation as to what I posted the other day, and I can see that a few clarifications need to be made.

Right now, I'm sitting perfectly still in a chair, and yet still feel like I am moving at 75 miles an hour.

It will pass. If the title of this post sounds vaguely familiar, it's kind of like a song that's been playing in my head.

Few will be able to connect those dots.

Tomorrow is another day. Nothing to do now, but rest.

Have a great weekend, I know I will.

Fri, Aug 21, 2015 - 11:49pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

@ Mr. Fix

Welcome home, I know from experience this must have been a tough few days for you. I do.

Rest up, take your time, here is a secular song that reminds me of…….. life.

Always tears me up.

Probably be out of pocket for the next few days, our Anniversary… 28 years.

Be well my friend

Mike & The Mechanics - The living Years

Mike & The Mechanics - The living Years
Sat, Aug 22, 2015 - 12:04am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sat, Aug 22, 2015 - 1:14am (Reply to #6281)
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Ruffian

Congratulations, you got it on the first guess. Maybe I was just too obvious. Don't feel bad, I don't.

25 years ago, that song used to drive me to tears. Today, I found it strangely calming.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Rzh_rv7yI4

Maybe, just maybe, time really does heal all wounds.

Sweet dreams.

randomness