26619 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fri, May 1, 2015 - 12:14pm (Reply to #4070)
pontiac

AG synergistic toxicity

Thanks for you response concerning what you had to do to reverse autism. Again, congratulations on your good efforts.

I believe you have found the chink in the human immunity armor. Synergistic toxicity is often overlooked, but if you study it, it becomes obvious. To get a new drug approved it has to go through a very rigorous 3 step process of testing. Yet it does not have to be tested in combination with other drugs, pesticides and numerous other chemicals in our environment. The book "The Hundred Year Lie" details the problems that have arisen since the advent of the chemical industry. It says the average American has a body burden of over 700 SYNTHETIC chemicals that are stored somewhere in our bodies. We have no specific genetic defense against these chemicals as we have not seen these in our 200,000 year developmental history.

Our only defense is to detoxify our bodies. As you have successfully shown there are many ways to do this. I have used intravenous chelation to eliminate mercury and other heavy metals, and the no carbs diet to clean up the digestive system (the second brain). My wife has been on the gaps diet for over a year and the Gaps book by Campbell is excellent. It's truly amazing how many problems are addressed and made to disappear when you detoxify the body. We've had great guidance not only from books but holistic doctors and a naturopath.

Fri, May 1, 2015 - 2:50pm
question
-
CA

The Hound of Heaven

Thanks for the reminder Monserrat, I've not listened to this for a while.

A reading by Paramahansa Yogananda;

"The hound of heaven" Paramahansa Yogananda
Learn to behave
Fri, May 1, 2015 - 7:32pm (Reply to #4143)
pontiac

synchronicity "Question"

I had some difficulty understanding the audio of the Yogananda clip, but my wife asked what are you listening to? When I told her she mentioned that Yogananda was a disciple of Swami Sri Yukteswar, who just so happens to be one of her teachers.

Yukteswar had trained Yogananda for his world wide mission to the West. Thank you for this nice synchronicity.

​ For those of you who don't get this, our guides and teachers are with us always; we just have to train our intuition to accept this and connect with them.

Fri, May 1, 2015 - 8:22pm (Reply to #4133)

Karankawa wrote:I get your

Karankawa wrote:

I get your idea, but I's obvious you DON"T PRODUCE anything. Live in your bubble world and support GL (like you aren't the same)

I find this a sad ending of DOTS

But not enexpected. Dot's has been invaded by idiots that get paid in fiat dollars. The same thing has happened to forem after forum. 

And people become MORE self sufficent with each effort.

Want a Link?

There are a LOT more people doing this than the main BS will ever let you know

You really need to grow up. You are caught in some kind of anger cycle except you keep going back to the beginning after every click like a broken clock.

Sorry, but I'm absolutely certain there is some mental illness and maybe some substance abuse problems among some % of the population that hang out in here. Besides those who already admitted it. 

Imagine you are at the counter of a coffee shop and the adult next to you started speaking like that. Tell me most of you, with the exception of 5 angry people, wouldn't ask for the check?

Understand something, and really take this to heart, you're not that good of a DOT connector to merit a full time government agent following you on a forum which you acknowledge is ending. Except, you've been saying that forever, for forever, for forever.

Torrets syndrome is real.

Fri, May 1, 2015 - 9:10pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Crazy week, I've got a whole lot of catching up to do...

I don't know how I missed it, but this is Jim Willie on Finance And Liberty from April 24.

Even if you listen to Jim a lot, this one is definitely worth your time. He takes quite a trip down the rabbit hole, and connects a whole bunch of dots.

National Default, Dollar Collapse, Global Economic Crisis | Jim Willie (Part 1)
Lower Oil Price Crushing World Economy | Jim Willie (Part 2)

​I'm going to be insanely busy for the next couple of weeks, just wanted to check in, and find out how the world is.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Fri, May 1, 2015 - 10:41pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

This is interesting...

Stephen Hawking died and has been replaced

by Miles Mathis

First published April 17, 2015

I have written several papers critiquing Stephen Hawking, including a long one on his Brave New World series for the BBC. But this is my first paper really linking my science research with my faked events research. I will use simple photo analysis and facial analysis to quickly show you the current Stephen Hawking is not the same person as the original Stephen Hawking. 

https://milesmathis.com/hawk3.pdf

Fri, May 1, 2015 - 10:52pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

A trend?

Are We Being Psychologically Conditioned To Accept Martial Law In America?

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 05/01/2015 - 20:05

Have you noticed that we are starting to be bombarded with images of troops in the streets? Have you noticed that the term “martial law” is coming up a lot in movies, news broadcasts and even in television commercials? In recent years, it seems like the solution to almost every major crisis involves bringing in troops. In fact, it has already gotten to the point where when something really bad happens a lot of Americans immediately cry out for troops to be brought in. And we are seeing the same patterns over and over again.

Then there is this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9WMtBpYAi0

Fri, May 1, 2015 - 11:11pm (Reply to #4143)
flyinkel
-
Cedar Rapids, IA

Paramahansa Yogananda

"Autobiography of a Yogi" is a very interesting read by Paramahansa Yogananda.

flyinkel
Fri, May 1, 2015 - 11:15pm

Fix, Haven't listened to

Fix, Haven't listened to Willie for a long time. But gave part 1 a listen. Gotta tell ya so much I disagree with. It would be a long post to detail it point by point. It seems to me he is saying the samething he has been saying for yonks. Dollar collapse could be imminent if this, this, this or this happens as well as major bank failures. Many of the things he thinks are going to happen are unlikely. I'm happy to detail them if asked, but otherwise, I'll go for the quick. Don't think so. 

Heck he said the same thing last summer about all the major US banks and I'm still waiting. Me and Willie agree on some very fundamental stuff. Some big stuff gonna happen in our future. For many reasons, suppliers aren't going to stop accepting the dollar tomorrow, and even if a one world currency ever comes to fruition, the dollar might still be around.

I fear that some of Mr. Willies concerns takes people's attention away from some of the serious issues that are going on NOW and likely to get worse. Your $ being stolen and new forms of digital currency that will enable gov to steal your money quickly. If the dollar goes away, none of that will be necessary. I'm afraid there are going to be an entire serial of events that happen a long time before some of Willies predictions. Preparing for those sort of events might more prudent than a outright collapse. A collapse is too easy. The kicking people in the knee's can last a long time. 

Fri, May 1, 2015 - 11:41pm
Monserrat
-
Phoenix, AZ

@Question

I was invited to Paramahansa Yogananda's ashram in northern Michigan when I was young. What I recall was this young man--a follower who spoke. His voice was so beautiful I knew I was hearing how a human being could sound when unfettered from the ego. Yet I had no desire to be there...each person has a resonance in their DNA to where they belong. For me there was a faint inner song at the time I could barely hear and I was preparing myself for a future I could sense yet I had no idea what might be there. There was photonic resonance to places my ancient body had lived. So many lives have made us all.. We are already survivors or we wouldn't be here. Yes the hound of heaven shoes. Our walk is never away but always toward. Thank you Question for looking past the Red Door and Lagerfield!

Sat, May 2, 2015 - 4:28am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

the way of the heart

We all have the gift of intuition right from early childhood. The collective attempts to harvest our innocence for it's own gain. It is a great thing when people can hold on to the dignity they are born with. Those who lose their heart lose their way.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Sat, May 2, 2015 - 6:05am

Spiritual DOTS

I submit to all of you readers that DOTS has never been a secular forum. Never has, been, can't, won't...... Maybe even TFMetals at it's essence has never been a secular forum? Question for your consideration.

Is it possible for a group of individuals to try to get to the core, the very essence, of an understanding of financial and geopolitical dynamics without exposing ones spiritual heart?

Nana, remember her? A devout Christian acknowledged dropping spiritual seeds that others who weren't ready for Christs messages might one day wake up to the message of Christ? Yeah? fair assessment based on her own words? Foggy said that he quoted biblical script and looked at the events in the world from a biblical perspective because that was his what informed him.

Now some of you took umbrage at the in your face biblical quotes which seem to have....well disappeared of late but obviously some of these devotee's haven't all disappeared. Just a little cat got their tongues.

ET's, disclosure, advanced technologies, matter, anti-matter, ABguys doesn't matter, quantam physics, the secret, out of body phenomena, alternative medicine, colloidal silver, christian flower ladies, gay couples, collapsing the wave function, cycles, remote viewing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, psychic, not psychic,911-the buildings were brought down by crazy Arabs who hijacked a plane? explosions? advanced flying machines?, I don't remember because it's been so long since we talked about it? Einstein was the man, he was a misinformation agent, Babylonian texts, Atlantis, Lemuria, Natural law or spiritual law? Harvey Organ is UP (whoa miss that one), Hillary Clinton pictures (she is a liar.)Well blow me down. Dick Cheney (the greater psychopath?), GMO's, to eat or not to eat, to be or not to be..... A short history of DOTs. 

Then we have the participants. The steady and the ready. The I don't have much to say but when I do, you're a spy. The you brought me back in otherwise I lurk crowd. And a few I suppose that have jumped ship although might still have a peak now and then... Oh and the Science is my God crowd.

If you consider the nature of the participants and the nature of the topics at it's very essence, it has been an on-going spiritual dialog even without invoking spiritual terminology?? And it's participants are so far apart in understanding the mechanisms of the universe that essentially that rift in spiritual understanding cannot be mended. 

It seems to me that there has been a subtle (not really... very overt) transition of DOTs or at least an ebb. Certain topics inspire certain people with certain spiritual believes systems to chime in. For instance, whenever we get into advanced technologies, quantam physics, the PHiladelphia Project type stuff one group with a certain religious/spiritual persuasion go quiet. Then it when it flows to different types of subjects, sort of like, more Boston Marathon....garden variety, false flag type subjects, it brings others forward. And even on occaision, some want to talk about financial matters.

But I ascert to you that none of you, me, my, I, included cannot separate my spiritual experiences from what I bring to the table as far as looking at events and seeing the essence of it. Doesn't mean everyone overtly invokes their spiritual understanding of the universe,

The bible-The Word of God. Inspires love in some of you. In others, it makes you queasy and can post a 100 links showing it's dogma. Some would explain your disparaging comments as a psychological weakness and an inability for you to absorb the immense power that the cross represents. 

Let me say it a different way, each of you is wearing colored coded glasses and explain the world through those glasses. 

The question....can such an array of spiritual paradigms co-exist without attempting to annihilate each others ego's? Can consensus ever be reached on any subject?

For me-NO. Not at this juncture of human evolution. When we can overcome these differences at the micro and macro level, then maybe. But at it's essence, the wars that go on in the world have this basic, fundamental difference as part of it's raison d'etre.

If Frank Zappa were still alive, he would say, DOTS is not dead. It just smells funny.

Sat, May 2, 2015 - 1:24pm
Monserrat
-
Phoenix, AZ

@GL

Great post GL....I consider everything I read here. Often I write but don't post I'm on page 49 of ELF papers. Btw. Lol. Yes there is no need for consensus in the world of personal spirituality. In fact the sacred truly is personal. The formation of consensus merely freezes and crystalizes the waters of life. Doctrine and denomination ends fully the flow. We may shine a light but we may not shine another's light. Essentially then it is impossible to judge so I see no reason to be reminded not to. We may resonate to another's truth but we cannot be the "other". We are our own living laboratories. Freedom is an Undefinable concept--a variable in a subjective equation. We might ask ourselves if the hedonism of opinion is a fatal flaw in the pursuit of truth. Just as freedom is undefinable --opinion is arguable when it pertains to the potential for globalizing one's emotions. To make a wrong equal all wrong. To point a finger at a fragment and consider it the picture. And in reality to express any law as universal is to reduce the ineffable to mere facts that presuppose constants of energy, conditions and consciousness. I face the same ongoing tendency to change fluidity to stasis--to reduce my inner rivers to a stagnant pond. I remind myself often that every dot is composed of infinite discrete points. Yes I have been cumbersomely slow to conclude the larger questions I have held about life. My rare yet happiest days have been when I can say--"I know.". 

Sat, May 2, 2015 - 2:09pm
Monserrat
-
Phoenix, AZ

A Prophetic Interview by

A Prophetic Interview by Billiomaire Sir James Goldsmith--1994 GATT “The economy is there to serve the fundamental needs of society, which are prosperity, stability and contentment… If you have a situation whereby the economy grows but you create poverty and unemployment and you destabilise society, you’re in trouble.” The above quote comes from the most unlikely of sources: the late Sir James Goldsmith, one of the wealthiest and most influential business magnates of the late 20th century." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwmOkaKh3-s&feature=youtube_gdata_player On the impact of GATT: “What will happen is that more American products will be sold abroad which have been manufactured in low-cost areas. Therefore they will carry a U.S. name, they will have a U.S. manufacturing company, the corporations that make them will make tremendous profits but workforces will be eliminated.” On the jobless recovery: “In France the economy has grown by 80 percent. The number of unemployed has gone from 420,000 to 5.1 million… What is the good of having an economy that grows by 80 percent if your unemployed – the people excluded from active economic life – goes from 420,000 to 5.1 million.” On the liberalization of agriculture: “If GATT succeeds and were able to impose modern methods of agriculture worldwide so as to bring them to the levels, say, of Canada and Australia, 2 billion people out of 3.1 billion people would be uprooted from the land and chased into the towns… It would be a far greater disaster than any war.” On the financial industry and derivatives: “I think our financial system is extremely fragile. You can see it in the volatility of currencies, you can see all sorts of weaknesses. There’s an incredible amount of danger in things like derivatives. I think we are moving towards the outer limits of acceptable risk taking… I think the world GNP is somewhere in the figure of 30 trillion dollars and I believe the derivatives outstanding are at 90, which to a large degree are purely speculative.” (The derivatives market is now estimated to be worth anywhere in the region of 600 trillion to 1 quadrillion dollars). Full post: https://ragingbullshit.com/2012/12/19/a-prophetic-voice-from-the-past/

Sat, May 2, 2015 - 6:12pm

An enlightened  post

An enlightened post Monserrat. Randomity and fluidity are indeed essential and you are absolutely correct each man/woman must walk their own path.

In a 3 D world known as earth, free spirit ness must be tempered with structure. Picasso and Van Gogh knew the fundamentals of drawing through practice, and discipline before they were able to freely express. Charlie Parker was taunted and the drummer threw a cymbal at him for his inability to keep up. He hadn't learned structure yet and was trying to be free before he was ready. He went into the woods which gave birth to the term wood shedding, practiced day and night. Discipline and structure gives us freedom. Ask any 15 year old whose privileges have been revoked because he wouldn't sit and discipline himself for the exam.

Indeed each person is a law unto themselves however, there are laws/principles are at work. Spend more than you earn-debt. Eat pork rinds and beer, let your emotions control you and soon life will teach you better. The consequences might differ for each person, the degree in which one can get away with these things might differ from person to person, but no matter your opinions on the subject, truth will have it's way.

Plato once said that opinions are the medium between knowledge and ignorance. You can skew reality anyway, you want and if you are a tall spiritual being you might be able to above and beyond these laws. If your opinion differs from the reality at hand, you are lying to yourself. We can know if GMO's and pesticides are good or bad for us. We most definitely can. We can entertain all the information about what the future holds for gold, finances in general, geopolitics and come to the wrong conclusions. Fine. A fluid person than recalibrate, reconsiders the information and acts accordingly. But when your opinions refuse to acknowledge that the thinking was in error likely the same thinking that will continue to be in error. The discipline and patience to consider the matter deeply, and the fluidness to change direction. 

Like any good dish, the recipe varies from person to person but to make bake a good cake, your creativity cannot come into play if you ignore the principles that rule temperature, yeast rising, alkalinity of water etc... Once you understand those principles then you are now free to experiment with unlimited creativity. Your opinions are limited to the structure of the laws of physics operating on this earth. Your opinion about the future has little validity if you ignore variables that have already been discovered to be true 100 times out of 100 times.

Sun, May 3, 2015 - 12:17am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Tonight's research

This stuff is actually starting to make sense! enlightened

EV Gray Motor/Mark McKay Research
Sun, May 3, 2015 - 2:52am
Putin DeSafe
-
Mt Gambier
Australia

ss21 Charts and gorillas

Well said. Once fraud and deception enter a market uncorrected , it invariably leads to more of the same. What has now occurred is an all en clasp ulating fiction that will only be released through the solid metal injection of reality.

BTW i see Dean Clifford has been released from Brandon C F. Bout Bloody time.

Sun, May 3, 2015 - 2:57am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Fantastic stuff

The talent contributing to Dots is awesome. Dots is an entity even greater than the sum of its parts. I just hope that all participants see the wisdom here. The Dots mantra is greater than any of us. We all have our own destiny but to see through our differences is the source of all power. To the optimist these are very exciting times. Without the power of positive thinking we are all doomed to die.

Sun, May 3, 2015 - 3:34am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Individual versus collective

"Collectivism is the doctrine that the social collective -- called society, the people, the state, etc. -- has rights, needs, or moral authority above and apart from the individuals who comprise it. We hear this idea continually championed in such familiar platitudes as 'the needs of the people take precedence over the rights of the individual,' 'production for people, not profits,' and 'the common good.' 
"Collectivism often sounds humane because it stresses the importance of human needs. In reality, it is little more than a rationalization for sacrificing you and me to the desires of others." -- Jarret B. Wollstein in The Causes of AggressionHERE

"Don't forget that pure democracy is a form of collectivism -- it readily sacrifices individual rights to majority wishes. Since it involves no constitutional bill of rights, or at least, no working and effective one, the majority-of-the-moment can and does vote away the rights of the minority-of-the-moment, even of a single individual. This has been called 'mob rule,' the 'tyranny of the majority' and many other pejorative names. It is one of the greatest threats to liberty, the reason why America's founding fathers wrote so much so disparagingly of pure democracy." -- Bert Rand 

"A social system is a code of laws which men observe in order to live together. Such a code must have a basic principle, a starting point, or it cannot be devised. The starting point is the question: Is the power of society limited or unlimited? 
"Individualism answers: The power of society is limited by the inalienable, individual rights of man. Society may make only such laws as do not violate these rights. 
"Collectivism answers: The power of society is unlimited. Society may make any laws it wishes, and force them upon anyone in any manner it wishes." -- Ayn Rand, Textbook of AmericanismHERE

Sun, May 3, 2015 - 4:23am
Monserrat
-
Phoenix, AZ

@GL

I am tired tonight. You are easy to read but not easy to answer because you sometimes use conflicting examples--at least to my mind. I don't find the correllation that GMO's has to my refusal to conclude on certain matters of my heart and mind. I dont think you know how i process. Anyhoo To me--Freedom is a relative concept. The belief that discipline and structure can lead to freedom is something many dead soldiers might disagree with could they speak. Others are alive because of it--yes yes--I know all about discipline and structure but as a classical musician and a very young one I found I was structured and disciplined without trying. How did that happen? Years later I found out why. "In his seminal work, Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience, Csíkszentmihályi outlines his theory that people are happiest when they are in a state of flow— a state of concentration or complete absorption with the activity at hand and the situation. It is a state in which people are so involved in an activity that nothing else seems to matter.[9] The idea of flow is identical to the feeling of being in the zone or in the groove. The flow state is an optimal state of intrinsic motivation, where the person is fully immersed in what he is doing.". I know you know the flow! I found that Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi's concept of "the flow" helped me engage inner city students when tutoring math. (more at Wiki about the flow) https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mihaly_Csikszentmihalyi To know the flow was one thing to help defeated math students who tested below the 50 percentile find it was another. The education model for lower income students is all about structure and discipline (that is changing in certain districts) so they will make good factory workers. Teaching a student to love process ( their own) allows concentration. As Emerson wrote: "Concentration is the secret of strength". Explanation or simplification of concepts lowered fear thresholds and test anxiety at first but increasing challenges at the right increments avoided boredom and apathy. Focusing first on process not right answers allowed a student to engage problem solving with curiosity. Discipline in class was never necessary not even with gang members because intrinsic respect was recognized and required not just by the students but by me--the teacher. Students came on time prepared to learn and work. What was important was allowing peer teaching on the board. Students were engaged by the process of learning. The flow. My students went consistently from F's to B's and A's. And are college bound. The efficacy of intrinsic motivation for students allows them to: (from wiki) "--attribute their educational results to factors under their own control, also known as autonomy or locus of control --believe they have the skills to be effective agents in reaching their desired goals, also known as self-efficacy beliefs --are interested in mastering a topic, not just in achieving good grades" I could Write more but really my personal achievements are private. Needless to say building a structural template engineered for student's freely chosen participation and success was the outcome. We built it. And they came. My one remaining negative feature from my years in the inner city is a residue of disgust for uppity and whiny white people--yup. And yes I am white and uppity myself but only toward entitled racist thinkers. Sorry. (no I'm not) High income students quite often have less structural constraints and process is more important than right answers btw. As for physics? And 3D? Well Fuller has affected my thinking Re: 4D. And laws? I have been influenced somewhat years ago by Gurdjieff and Ouspensky. And the Psychological Commentaries by Maurice Nicoll. Art? Have studied many artists and found some resonance with Kandinsky and Miro though the Hudson Valley artists are wonderful too. They all made me a better musician for the reasons you mentioned.

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.

randomness