26950 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tue, Mar 31, 2015 - 3:18am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

good call Dynamo

The reality of life is that it is a battle between the exploiters and the exploited. This is the dynamic that drives all progress. The cycle is turning. The goodness of the heart will always be reclaimed.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb

Tue, Mar 31, 2015 - 3:33am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Ole "Jack"

One foggy night, a Yankee fan was heading north from New York and a Red Sox fan was driving south from Boston . While crossing a narrow bridge, they hit each other head-on, mangling both cars. The Red Sox fan manages to climb out of his car and survey the damage.

He looks at his twisted car and says, "Man, I'm lucky to be alive!"

Likewise, the Yankees fan gets out of his car uninjured, he too feeling fortunate to have survived. The Yankee fan walks over to the Red Sox fan and says, "Hey, man, I think this is a sign that we should put away our petty differences and live as friends instead of being rivals."

The Red Sox fan thinks for a moment and says, "You know, you're absolutely right! We should be friends. In fact, I'm going to see if something else survived the wreck."

The Red Sox fan then pops open his trunk and removes a full, undamaged bottle of Jack Daniel's. He says to the Yankee fan, "I think this is another sign we should toast to our new found friendship."

The Yankee fan agrees and grabs the bottle. After sucking down half of the bottle, he hands it back to the Red Sox fan and says, "Your turn!"

The Red Sox fan calmly twists the cap back on the bottle, throws the rest of the bottle over the bridge into the river and says, "Nah, I think I'll just wait for the cops to show up.

Tue, Mar 31, 2015 - 3:41am SilverSurfers
Spartacus Rex

And Still Your Problem Is Not Obvious To You Derrick?

Mad5Hatter wrote:

I think we both said the same thing. u ok?

And yes, I realize 1oz silver is not exactly the constitutional weight, but the practical reality of changing the system, is first using what is available, as a practical transition.

chill out meh, LOL

You PRESUME, ergo, assume you are actually "thinking" when you really are not!

"the constitutional weight"?

WTF Counselor?

It is NOT defined in the "Constitution", it is defined in Statutory Law!

Still do not grasp how that Statutory Value/Law Trumps and Rules every Court and Judge in the Country?

"practical reality"?

Oh, really Derrick?

Would you like me to put you under Oath and on the Witness Stand there Counselor, so you can pontificate to everyone how silver Dimes, Quarter Dollars, Half Dollars and Dollars are not in fact currently being minted by the U.S. Mint, and thus NOT presently available?

Seriously Dipsh*t?

I won't even presume to count how many times you personally signed a federal tax return, presuming that the FRNs you received that year were actual bona fide U.S. "$", and nevertheless had the unmitigated ignorance to actually sign that form, "Under Penalties of Perjury", Derrick.

Way To GO WSU!

Got your FRN's worth, didn't you Derrick?

Care to guess how many times I made that mistake in the last 44 years?

Care to guess why in the last 35 years the IRS no longer even bothers to ask me why I haven't filed any returns?

Just curious Derrick, when was the last, or even first, time you purchased or sold anything for actual lawful money U.S. Dollars?

Re: "chill out meh"

Stick you "chilly mehs" where the Sun doesn't shine & Pound Sand!

Patriot Up or shut your f*n pie hole and stay home!

Cheers, S. Rex

Tue, Mar 31, 2015 - 3:59am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

OORAH

Tue, Mar 31, 2015 - 4:15am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

the ol'e team are all back

and in good form. diversity, an open mind, seasoned with a dash of tenacity leads to miracles. No entropy here.

Tue, Mar 31, 2015 - 4:41am atarangi
Spartacus Rex

OORAH & SEMPER FI!

atarangi wrote:

Heaven have mercy on those A**holes anxiously awaiting their death, whose memories are haunted with the countless lives squandered, never having lived long enough in order to have any Vote/ Voice in the matter which never really mattered to anyone other than those who were in the position to profit off of those predetermined clusterf**ks!

Tue, Mar 31, 2015 - 10:27am Green Lantern
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

Let me very carefully explain

Let me very carefully explain what I said prior. I did NOT say that transmutation can't be done - just that we don't have a process engineered to do it - on any reasonable basis. That's a very important distinction. We know for a fact that it can be done, and it is being done constantly - on an immense scale at every moment - right below our feet.

Let me re-introduce the reader to the NASA Themis group of five satellites. They are a group of satellites that orbit Earth on the plane with the Sun. The EU space program has six or more on the same plane with approximately the same mission - in fact they were first. It seems that this fleet of satellites has discovered the "Birkeland" currents which were first theorized in 1908 - a DNA type of intertwined rope shaped current, (as wide as the Earth), that flows constantly from the Sun to the Earth. The 'flow' consists of 'sub-atomic' particles and plasmas. The flow is estimated to deliver to the Earth approximately 1,000 tons per week of sub-atomic particles. Those particles are captured by the magnetosphere of the Earth which then funnels the Particles into the core of the Earth, through the Poles. This flow becomes visible as the particles interact with the atmosphere, and we see the flow where it condenses and we call it the Aurora Borealis. The particles then flow into the center of the Earth where they are cooked in a fusion like reaction and 'transformed' into Matter. The most predominate form of matter being hydrogen, which is of course the building block of every other element. Now geometry prefers some structures over others, and one geometric structure that is preferred is Oxygen. And so we have a huge amount of Hydrogen and Oxygen floating around in a caldron and what do you know - poof - we have water. And that dear folks is where all the water on Earth came/comes from. So be aware of this; the Continents are NOT floating around bumping into one another, causing Earthquakes and such. Nope. The Earth is expanding and growing. No one knows how much 3D matter can be created by 1000 tons of subatomic particles - maybe 100,000 tons. So my long winded point is this; Creation has never stopped - not anywheres. Apparently "HE" rested after he put certain astrophysics into motion so that it could replicate itself without HIS constant attention. If I were a Creator god, that's what I would do.

And getting back to my clarification ; Mother Earth is constantly creating elements from building blocks of other elements, so truly a form of combinational-transmutation does exist. Take some Nitrogen and some carbon (a very preferred geometry), and add that to some Hydrogen and some Oxygen and POOF we have our good ole fashioned crude oil and Gas, being manufactured on a constant basis - and troops - there's your explanation for where the humongous ungodly supply of oil comes from. The only real question is whether we are extracting faster than the Earth is producing and pushing it to the surface.

Now the wife is bugging me. I wonder if the Creator gods have wives?

Tue, Mar 31, 2015 - 11:06am
Marblesonac

Abguy4

How do you think Tesla harnessed the Birkeland currents?

Any idea on what his receiver looked like or what kind of parts it used?

Any info on his car?

Tue, Mar 31, 2015 - 11:08am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

@ abguy4

Mainstream science theory dictates that Gold can only be made at the core of a supernova.

I doubt it.

I think a lot of "Official versions of things" are put out there, because it's easier than saying: "Kids, don't try this at home".

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Tue, Mar 31, 2015 - 11:14am Marblesonac
Mr. Fix
-
NY

@ Marblesonac

I don't know if Tesla harnessed the Birkeland currents, but I think his particle beam weapons work on the same principle. As far as his car is concerned, I'm working on it. My daughter wants me to convert my Eldorado convertible to run on electricity once I have secured an unlimited supply. She's also helping me with design, been working on it for days now. Don't get too excited yet, I've got a very, very long way to go.

Back to work.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Tue, Mar 31, 2015 - 11:22am
Marblesonac

Cool

What do you think he harnessed, that is, did he harness aether?

If so what is aether?

If what I read about him is correct (there's more dis-info then info) he liked to use resonants, pulses.

Tue, Mar 31, 2015 - 11:23am
Marblesonac

Dupe

Sorry

Tue, Mar 31, 2015 - 11:59am Marblesonac
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

Marbles, some great questions

Marbles, some great questions there~!

Yes, Tesla attempted (and did~!), to harness the Birkeland currents or factions thereof, in his famous Colorado and Wardenclyff projects. Unknown to me whether he was aware of Birkeland, or his theories, but he used the principals of the Free Energy coming from the Sun that accounts for lightening and the HUGE untapped energy in the atmosphere. (And I'm not referring to aether here).

"In 2007, THEMIS "found evidence of magnetic ropes connecting Earth's upper atmosphere directly to the Sun," reconfirming the theory of solar-terrestrial electrical interaction (via "Birkeland currents" or "field-aligned currents") proposed by Kristian Birkeland circa 1908.[6][7] NASA also likened the interaction to a "30 kiloVolt battery in space," noting the "flux rope pumps 650,000 Amp current into the Arctic"

So you see, if you interact with the atmosphere - you automatically tap into this flux from the Birkeland currents, which 'charges' the atmosphere constantly, and some of that charge is dis-charged in the form of lightening (NO, its not clouds rubbing together~! Remember that official explanation~!?), which supposedly hits the Earth a million times a day. You see, it doesn't all flow into the Arctic or Antarctic Poles. It's just not that simple. It's an electric Universe. Electricity is flowing around underground all the time - in response to atmospheric charges, etc.

Let me get back to you on the other questions. Daylight is going fast here.

Tue, Mar 31, 2015 - 12:14pm
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

HAH, I'm sure it's pure coincidence

HAH, I'm sure it's pure coincidence but just as I was finishing that last post, the house began to shake with a low rumble. I went outside to see a very low flying squadron of five black attack style helicopters pass over the house. No doubt they are patrolling the Lake Ontario shoreline to protect us all from the imminent invasion of terrorists from those godforsaken Canadians. God, you gotta love this USSA.

OBTW, the Antenna tower at Wardenclyff. Supposedly there was just as much of it underground..........................

Tue, Mar 31, 2015 - 1:59pm
Marblesonac

More Tesla

Seems like Tesla thought the atmosphere held a positive charge and the ground was negative.

That tower has a massive metal plate horizontal. Does anyone know what metal it is?

He was said to be able to levitate zinc plates, so I wonder if that's it. If so, I wonder what properties zinc holds.

I think there may have been a plate buried as well.

Would it be as simple as connecting a capacitor between the plates?

Tue, Mar 31, 2015 - 2:55pm
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

Production of gold

The only known method whereby gold can be produced is from a supernova.

Nuclear fusion is a limited process where elements are fused together with the release of energy, but this cannot occur beyond the production of iron since further fusion requires the input rather than the production of energy. Such an enormous energy input is achieved in a supernova where all the heavier elements can be produced.

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ― Albert Camus
Tue, Mar 31, 2015 - 2:58pm
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

abguy4: Guarding Lake Ontario

I thought you guys had gunboats on all the Great Lakes these days with the possible exception of Lake Michigan?

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ― Albert Camus
Tue, Mar 31, 2015 - 3:53pm
ancientmoney
-
Madison, WI

Bill Holter on U.S. desire for war...

"Why is the U.S. pushing so hard for a war which cannot be won and can only go nuclear with all the follow on repercussions. In short, because we “have to”. The game is over and Washington knows it. The game of course is dollar hegemony. The game of “reflation” is lost and gone until we can reset the system with a new currency. You see, each time we had a recession in the past, the Fed would (could) reflate the economy and thus the markets. It did not work this time as you know because we reached “debt saturation” levels in the economy back in 2007 and now finally on the Fed and Treasury levels. Adding more debt no longer works as a medicine, rather, it is lethal.

It is my opinion that war is necessary and will be used to “cover up” what has really been done. Will people even care about their 401K’s in the middle of a world war? Will they care if the dollar implodes in value? Of course they will but, these and any other bad events will be blamed on “the war”. You will hear “our plans would have worked and were working if not for the war”. Will investigations of anything be demanded? No, “it was the war’s fault”!

There are a couple of possibilities still left for the world to avoid war. First, and seemingly possible in light of recent actions, our allies could simply abandon us. They might even join together and demand the U.S. just stop. Europe could turn away and tell us they do not want war with Russia. "

https://blog.milesfranklin.com/

Tue, Mar 31, 2015 - 6:19pm SteveW
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

@ SteveW........... and others?

By Known I presume you mean the classical astrophysics dogma, that some properly designated very Hi-poopa PHd came up with, and then the rest of the Priests (Opps - I mean Phds) , bowed down and started to repeat it like a mantra, until it became a new Law of the Church. I know yur just taunting me here - but I'll play along just for fun. The whole (hole) idea of a Super Nova is a concoction of theoretical notions agreed to by the Priesthood, in order to explain some of the anomalies we see out there at 50,000 light years or so. Then we attribute to this anomalie a set of properties and behaviors made from some late night ponderings upon the Cosmos. Now, one of the agreed to dogmas of our new Church is that the heavy elements were all formed one fine day in the distant past when Mrs. S. Nova was in a PMS type of mood, and she spit-out some heavy metals. Only she knows how she did it. She was really pissed we guess, all full of hot temperatures and high pressures and out of her horrible moodiness we got the top half of the Periodic Table. Then, some how, those elements coalesced into a ball we call Earth. And then that ball took off thru Space until it was trapped by a Star called ''Sun''. So whatever Platinum or Gold we started with, is all there is ever gonna be, because it can only have been made 5 billion years ago, by Mrs S. Nova and her PMS mood. So sayeth the Priests and Bishops, and who are we the unwashed peons, to question dogma from on high. End of story. There, now ever one here knows what is Known.

Tue, Mar 31, 2015 - 6:46pm Marblesonac
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

Marbles, now you are stirring

Marbles, now you are stirring my marbles

What do you think he harnessed, that is, did he harness aether?

If so what is aether?

What you are asking is like asking what is ''consciousness'', or what is ''electricity''. They are both notions that are somewhat ''generally agreed to'' so that we can communicate about them. My Physics book says that ""an electron is either a 'wave' or an infinitesimally small particle." Got that? Mostly we only describe an electron by a mathematical formula, and that attempts to describe its' energy state at a given moment. See? Good, now that's clarified for one and all. There should be no more questions. ;-}

And who da hell knows what consciousness is. Ask that question at yur next cocktail party and then get back to me, OK?

I can only say a few things about Aether, there are tons of books to read. Let me hit just on an introduction: Aether is the stuff that fills the space between the atoms and molecules and all the 'emptiness' of Space. It is the stuff that carries the Light (photons?) from the Stars thru interstellar space. It is the stuff that carries the radio waves from your local radio and TV stations. It is a fluid like medium that contains and permeates all we know. It is the stuff that makes-up the ''Field Lines'' that are attributed to a magnet or a Magnetic Field. Whatever da hell a "Field" is. It is intimately connected to electricity and then of course by association, magnetism, and in one interpretation it is the "consciousness'' of the Creator (god).

I'll let the rest of the troops chime in here............................................

randomness