26948 posts / 0 new
Last post
Thu, Mar 26, 2015 - 11:37pm silver66
Green Lantern

silver66 wrote: Hey GL I took

silver66 wrote:

Hey GL I took that post to be more along the lines of what the Onion would do.

Yes, it most definitely gave me a chuckle and it's classic irony. And I agree that underneath the satiric element is some real angst about what's happening. Alot of Native American's feel like they, the gub, want to finish what they started and extinguish what's left. And take everything. I can't see the totality of that point of view, but I do see the financial repression and lack of respect for property rights hitting many nations real hard. I'm not in a position to speak to it as I am not the target.

Fri, Mar 27, 2015 - 3:01am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

G.L. stands up for the indigenous people

Great wisdom resides in an open heart.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb

Fri, Mar 27, 2015 - 3:30am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

sacred spirit - Yeha Noha

sacred spirit - Yeha Noha

Fri, Mar 27, 2015 - 4:10am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

The Indians

Were done like a dinner. Was it right or wrong ? Who knows. Cultural diversity can be a great thing. Time will tell as always. The order that dictates what happens is largely beyond human intervention. The divine cycles can be tweaked but not halted. The patterns are dynamic and can't be altered.

Fri, Mar 27, 2015 - 5:38am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Dots

Is a meeting place for a diverse group of people. Dynamism thrives on diversity. Magic always happens.

Fri, Mar 27, 2015 - 5:40am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

from above

Fri, Mar 27, 2015 - 6:17am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

whoops sorry

I searched trippy pictures and it wouldn't delete. (edit) too late

Fri, Mar 27, 2015 - 6:29am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

don't click this picture

Fri, Mar 27, 2015 - 6:34am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

I thought I told you not to click it

Fri, Mar 27, 2015 - 10:31am
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

Preaching to the choir here I know

Preaching to the choir here I know, I know

But, this is such a good 15 min:

Whose Reality Are You Living?
Fri, Mar 27, 2015 - 10:38am abguy4
Mr. Fix
-
NY

As a fellow member of the choir…

It is very much appreciated.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Fri, Mar 27, 2015 - 11:12am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

News & Views:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GXc7W2mQTUg

Published on Mar 26, 2015

Joseph offers some high octane speculation about the recent Germanwings airliner crash

Fri, Mar 27, 2015 - 11:17am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Because one cartoon is worth a thousand "sponsored post":

h/t @ianbremmer

Fri, Mar 27, 2015 - 12:08pm
ancientmoney
-
Madison, WI

More on the Germanwings takedown...

"And as many German pilots are refusing to fly today because of these US war game actions against the Federation, this report concludes, the likelihood of the Western people being told the truth about happened to Germanwings Flight 9525 is about the same as their being told the truth about Malaysia Airlines flight MH17, which was proved by satellite photos to have been shot down by a Ukrainian fighter jet, is about the same…Zero.

And to if the Western peoples even want to know the truth of the countless lives being destroyed on their military leaders alter of war? No one really knows the answer anymore."

It was a mistake, but the western press and leaders made a cover story blaming the copilot, it appears if this article is true.

https://www.eutimes.net/2015/03/us-laser-test-destroys-germanwings-airliner-killing-150-innocent-civilians/

Fri, Mar 27, 2015 - 12:19pm Green Lantern
ancientmoney
-
Madison, WI

GL re: Farrell and Fitts on economy crash or slow burn?

Thanks for that link. Since nearly every commentator today is simply amazed that the system is still working, even though it is claimed to have died in 2008, you have to lend some credence to Fitts' claims.

How do you animate a dead economy for seven years, given the growing multitude of black swans supposedly darkening the skies?

The slow burn is definitely the game plan. Also called "financial repression." Drive interest rates to zero or lower, make no safe haven available outside the fiat system, and blame all losses as they occur (in earnings, investments, lifestyle, etc.) on some or any of many proclaimed "boogeymen."

Then, announce a new "program" to save everyone.

I think the slow burn can work longer than anyone thinks, as it has already proven it has. But, the slow burn cannot go on forever. There has to be a cataclysm, so the "saviours" can descend from their white towers and save us all.

The banksters devised the system we are now in, and they will come out on top at the end of whatever comes, unless, of course, a nuclear war or some other such life-as-we-know-it ending calamity ensues.

Fri, Mar 27, 2015 - 1:10pm
ancientmoney
-
Madison, WI

Some think Germanwings takedown more than error...

"Reading the tale of French air traffic controllers watching 9525 plunge inexorably ground ward is equally incredulous. This plane has a remote, satellite initiated fly by wire system. You see, 150 passengers and crew are one thing. Crashing a plane into a hospital, stadium or nuclear power plant, such as the ones directly under 9525’s flight path, is reason to initiate through satellite the Raython system.

Did the French forget it existed? Oh, did we tell you that the same system that can automatically land planes can crash them as well? Did we mention that the source code for the system is “less than secure” and that a nation known for cyber attacks, China, Russia, Israel or even the United States, is quite capable of taking control of any airliner at any time and plunging it into anything at all?

What is even better is that no investigator can legally mention this, no reporter can write of it, no one can admit such a system exists though any idiot with the money to buy a couple of drinks at an airport bar can find out. Pilots gossip like nobody’s business."

"We have accidents, we have suicides and then we have events that continually violate statistical probabilities at “trillions to one” levels. This is no suicide, it is a revenge attack perpetrated by a national intelligence agency. You will never know what it is revenge for, what it warns of or who it is intended to leverage.

You will never know, not this time, not 9/11, not “Charlie,” not any of it. Don’t try to figure it out. There is an issue of access. I can speak personally of this to a point. I remember a meeting maybe 18 months ago. I had been getting briefings, private, official, from all the “smart people.” Then I got on the ground, and is so often the case, realized immediately that everyone who thought they knew things, the CIA, the Rand Corporation, the CFR, were simply making it all up.

They knew nothing at all."

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/03/26/this-crash-is-in-no-way-manner-nor-form-a-credible-accident-or-suicide/

We can go further, we can tell you exactly how it works, what frequencies, how airports are selected and how a covert system meant to protect air passengers from tragedies like this and the rest of us from having hundreds of tons of aluminum and body parts dropped on our heads, is updated and patched."

We are being punished.

From Netanyahu’s infamous “Fink’s Bar diatribe” of 1990:

“If we get caught they will just replace us with persons of the same cloth. So it does not matter what you do, America is a golden calf and we will suck it dry, chop it up, and sell it off piece by piece until there is nothing left but the world’s biggest welfare state that we will create and control. Why? Because it is the will of God and America is big enough to take the hit so we can do it again and again and again. This is what we do to countries that we hate. We destroy them very slowly and make them suffer for refusing to be our slaves.” (Credit to the Defense Intelligence Agency of the United States Department of Defense)

Fri, Mar 27, 2015 - 1:19pm
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

10 Banned Foods Sold in the USSA

Fri, Mar 27, 2015 - 1:37pm
ancientmoney
-
Madison, WI

America's world (and space) militarization...

"Professor Michel Chossudovsky is the author of many important books. His latest is The Globalization of War: America’s Long War Against Humanity. Chossudovsky shows that Washington has globalized war while the US president is presented as a global peace-maker, complete with the Nobel Peace Prize. Washington has military deployed in 150 countries, has the world divided up into six US military commands and has a global strike plan that includes space operations. Nuclear weapons are part of the global strike plan and have been elevated for use in a preemptive first strike, a dangerous departure from their Cold War role.

America’s militarization includes military armament for local police for use against the domestic population and military coercion of sovereign countries in behalf of US economic imperialism.

One consequence is the likelihood of nuclear war. Another consequence is the criminalization of US foreign policy. War crimes are the result. These are not the war crimes of individual rogue actors but war crimes institutionalized in established guidelines and procedures. “What distinguishes the Bush and Obama administrations,” Chossudovsky writes, “is that the concentration camps, targeted assassinations and torture chambers are now openly considered as legitimate forms of intervention, which sustain ‘the global war on terrorism’ and support the spread of ‘Western democracy.’”

Chossudovsky points out that the ability of US citizens to protest and resist the transformation of their country into a militarist police state is limited. Washington and the compliant foundations now fund the dissent movement in order to control it."

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2015/03/26/manufacturing-dissent-paul-craig-roberts/

Fri, Mar 27, 2015 - 1:51pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Ancientmoney…

I miss seeing you, and many others on Main Street, but it is certainly good to have you here.

That's a nice collection of news you brought to us today, and it is much appreciated.

Fri, Mar 27, 2015 - 1:59pm Mr. Fix
ancientmoney
-
Madison, WI

Mr. Fix

Just trying to help connect the dots...

Contribute

Donate Shop

Recent Comments

by Blackwatersailor, Sep 14, 2019 - 11:24pm
by lakedweller2, Sep 14, 2019 - 10:54pm