-
NY

How to open an Airbus cockpit door:

Airbus Reinforced Cockpit Door Description and Procedure
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Thu, Mar 26, 2015 - 12:01pm
Marblesonac

@ Fix

I know you use an oral to typing program to post, do you think you could help this lady out with what you use, and how you use it?

https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/forum/6710/t-ville-teachers-and-educators

Thu, Mar 26, 2015 - 3:02pm
ancientmoney
-
Madison, WI

Self-explanatory...

"What possible analytical value can be derived from “analyzing” the phony/fraudulent current price for silver of roughly $15/oz (USD) when any rational price for silver – expressed in our debauched fiat currencies – would start at $1,000/oz? Similarly, there obviously could be no possible value in “analyzing” the impact of a herd of 200-lb elephants on a particular ecosystem, when elephants weigh up to 15,000 lbs. Garbage in; garbage out."

https://www.sprottmoney.com/news/why-price-analysis-is-meaningless-jeff-nielson-sprott-money-news?mw_aref=4f67acbb35fb1902a8ed248176cf991c

Thu, Mar 26, 2015 - 3:31pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Full Disclosure - Hon. Paul T Hellyer

Thu, Mar 26, 2015 - 3:37pm
ancientmoney
-
Madison, WI

Why U.S. provokes Russia...

"“In order to survive and preserve its leading role on the international stage, the US desperately needs to plunge Eurasia into chaos, (and) to cut economic ties between Europe and Asia-Pacific Region … Russia is the only (country) within this potential zone of instability that is capable of resistance. It is the only state that is ready to confront the Americans. Undermining Russia’s political will for resistance… is a vitally important task for America.”

-Nikolai Starikov, Western Financial System Is Driving It to War, Russia Insider

"See? Analysts on the right and left agree. Ukraine has nothing to do with sovereignty, democracy or Russian aggression. It’s plain-old cutthroat geopolitics, where the last man left standing, wins.

The United States cannot allow Russia reap the benefits of its own vast resources. Oh, no. It has to be chastised, it has to be bullied, it has to be sanctioned, isolated, threatened and intimidated. That’s how the system really works. The free market stuff is just horsecrap for the sheeple.

Russia is going to have to deal with chaotic, fratricidal wars on its borders and color-coded regime change turbulence in its capital. It will have to withstand reprisals from its trading partners, attacks on its currency and plots to eviscerate its (oil) revenues. The US will do everything in its power to poison the well, to demonize Putin, to turn Brussels against Moscow, and to sabotage the Russian economy.

Divide and conquer, that’s the ticket. Keep them at each others throats at all times. Sunni vs Shia, one ethnic Ukrainian vs the other, Russians vs Europeans. That’s Washington’s plan, and it’s a plan that never fails.

US powerbrokers are convinced that America’s economic slide can only be arrested by staking a claim in Central Asia, dismembering Russia, encircling China, and quashing all plans for an economically-integrated EU-Asia. Washington is determined to prevail in this existential conflict, to assert its hegemonic control over the two continents, and to preserve its position as the world’s only superpower.

Only Russia can stop the United States and we believe it will."

https://www.counterpunch.org/2015/03/18/washingtons-war-on-russia/

Thu, Mar 26, 2015 - 3:47pm
ag1969

2 hrs of fresh Jackass

Video unavailable

oops, I think this is yesterday's reposted. It sounds very familiar

Thu, Mar 26, 2015 - 4:49pm
ancientmoney
-
Madison, WI

Caught...

"We now know for certain that Bibi Netanyahu serves as the Operational Head of the Khazarian Mafia and was the one that authorized and gave the final orders for the attack on America on 9-11-01 using nukes planted in the Twin Trade Towers in New York City.

We also now know that Israel has been using their Samson Option nuclear blackmail to coerce various US Administrations to cave in and give them what they want.

But this time things are different. No matter how little you think of President Obama, so far he has been saying NO to Israel and has been listening to his new advisers who actually are giving him very good advice for the first time ever. Israel and the Khazarian Mafia are in a tizzy fit over this and have put together a secret team of five assassin patsies, each sheep-dipped to appear as a Palestinian.

Conclusion:

Netanyahu had hoped that President Obama would go to the Mideast to make his assassination easier but thanks to some honest uncorrupted American Intel which is now advising, the White House has been duly informed and is now well prepared for any stateside attempt which Netanyahu probably intends.

The simple fact is this. ISRAEL HAS BEEN CAUGHT attacking America on 9-11-01, using their Samson Option Nuclear Blackmail to set up their own Police State Occupation Army inside America and engaging in espionage inside America with most Members of Congress who have now been caught assisting them in this espionage against America and the American People. And we now know that they have been doing all this against America to destroy it on behalf of the Rothschild Khazarian Mafia (KM) the world’s largest Organized Crime Cabal.

How much more must we as Americans put up with Israeli’s abuse, asset stripping and massive crimes against America and Americans before we all say, enough is enough and put a leash on this Israeli rabid dog forever?

And we now know for certain that the Khazarian Mafia has been able to reach its size and power only because of the Rothschild private Fiat Central Banking Counterfeit fraud in which they have been able to hijack and control over 90% of the World Manufacturing and distribution of Money, which unfortunately is all Counterfeit but under their control and until stopped will be continued to be lent at pernicious usury to its users who should be its owners. It is time to nationalize the Federal Reserve System into the US Department of the Treasury and stop this World’s biggest financial scam based on Counterfeiting and an unlimited elastic money supply.

Never since Robert Blakey’s RICO legislation was signed into law has there been a more appropriate Law Breaker to prosecute using this law than the fraudulent Federal Reserve System. And do not forget that RICO has two parts, Criminal and Civil. The Criminal part can be used to put these fraudsters in jail and the Civil part can be used for the American Citizens to claw back every single dollar ripped off from them back to the start of the illegal, Unconstitutional Federal Reserve System and all personal assets of the top Directors and Bank share owners can be seized and re-distributed.

And remember, in situations of financial fraud or murder, there is no statute of limitations, none whatsoever. The Federal reserve System has been involved in both of these crimes with its Counterfeiting operations and pernicious usury and its staged wars and subsequent mass-murders which they refer to now as merely “collateral damage.”

Now is the time for all Americans to wake up and organize and do everything reasonable to make their family and friends aware of this massive infiltration and hijacking of America by Israel.

We must keep the pressure on all elected officials, drive out the Members of Congress just caught violating the Logan Act and assisting the Israelis in espionage against America. Now Ponder this, the story in the Wall Street Journal that Israel was caught spying in the sensitive talks between the USG and Iran will go down as a major turning point in the history of the Khazarian Mafia and its main action-agent Israel.

It will mark the beginning of the end for the Khazarian Mafia and Israeli espionage fronts inside America and all the carers of the dirty, bribed, treasonous, seditious Members of Congress who have been owned by Israel. These scum should be very ashamed for what they have done."

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/03/24/caught/

Thu, Mar 26, 2015 - 8:18pm ancientmoney
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Ancientmoney:

Thank you for that post, you have raised a few questions for me that I need to address… for example, if Obama's not working for the Rothschild banking cabal, is he completely rogue? I understand historically speaking that Israel hijacked in the United States, and just far as Obama doing something right for America, that contradicts everything here has ever done in his life. Now I understand there are no good guys in this equation, and I have no love for either of these players, but I've been working for quite some time to come up with a relatively accurate hierarchical structure of the Obama administration.

Is Barack Obama just a good old-fashioned Jew hating Nazi? Or is he a Muslim jihadist? A self-serving dictatorial tyrant?

The Antichrist? As hard as I try, I just can't come up with a positive inspiration provoking Obama, so I guess we have to relook at Netanyahu. About a minute ago, Jim Willie just stated that Israel has signed a pipe line deal with Syria. I'm starting to think that it's entirely possible that Benjamin Netanyahu just went rogue. Obviously, someone did.

It doesn't fit any simple models, and just like some think that the Putin/Obama rift is stagecraft,(I disagree) I've been seriously wondering if that doesn't apply to Netanyahu and Obama.

To say "Obama got it right on this one", does create a scenario where by Obama is so far out of his normal character, of screwing the United States at every possible opportunity, doesn't it make you wonder what he's really up to?

There's one small but not insignificant point in your post, where Israel has been threatening the United States with its nuclear arsenal. I can see where this would not work with the Obama administration, as he would happily set up any circumstance that might get a nuclear warhead dropped anywhere on the United States. That is his goal. If he can provoke Netanyahu into doing that, all the better.

Just the other night, my daughter started asking me about this, as it was addressed in her "current events" class, and being somewhat out of character for myself, I replied "I simply don't know what's going on there".

Maybe one of you guys could help me here, maybe with your own narrative, or with a link to one that you think makes sense.

Much appreciated.

AG 1969: the Jim Willie link is new, I listen to yesterday's, which was just slightly over an hour, and I'm in the middle of the 2hr. one you just posted. They are different.

Thu, Mar 26, 2015 - 8:27pm
JustDale
-
Portland, OR

Mr. Fix....

As if you didn't have Enough on your plate, I bet you'd like to listen to the final hour of Pete Santilli's broadcast today...Episode 940.

www.guerillamedianetwork.com

CERN + Plane crash + Military blockade Gulf of Aden + ...

Thu, Mar 26, 2015 - 8:33pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Thank you very much Dale,

I've still got almost an hour of Jim Willie left, and then I will turn on your link. Looks like good stuff.

Thu, Mar 26, 2015 - 9:06pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Lost in translation?

Thu, Mar 26, 2015 - 9:32pm
Green Lantern

For all you white folks

For all you white folks living in the US. You have been granted amnesty.

Native American Council Offers Amnesty to 240 Million Undocumented Whites

At a meeting on Friday in Taos, New Mexico, Native American leaders weighed a handful of proposals about the future of the United State’s large, illegal European population. After a long debate, NANC decided to extend a road to citizenship for those without criminal records or contagious diseases.

“We will give Europeans the option to apply for Native Citizenship,” explained Chief Sauti of the Nez Perce tribe. “To obtain legal status, each applicant must write a heartfelt apology for their ancestors’ crimes, pay an application fee of $5,000, and, if currently on any ancestral Native land, they must relinquish that land to NANC or pay the market price, which we decide.

“Any illegal European who has a criminal record of any sort, minus traffic and parking tickets, will be deported back to their native land. Anybody with contagious diseases like HIV, smallpox, herpes, etc, will not qualify and will also be deported.”

European colonization of North America began in the 16th and 17th centuries, when arrivals from France, Spain and England first established settlements on land that had been occupied by native peoples. Explorers Lewis & Clark further opened up western lands to settlement, which ultimately led to the creation of the Indian reservation system.

Despite the large number of Europeans residing in the United States, historical scholars mostly agree that indigenous lands were taken illegally through war, genocide and forced displacement.

Despite the council’s decision, a native group called True Americans lambasted the move, claiming amnesty will only serve to reward lawbreakers.

“They all need to be deported back to Europe,” John Dakota from True Americans said. “They came here illegally and took a giant crap on our land. They brought disease and alcoholism, stole everything we have because they were too lazy to improve and develop their own countries.”

Thu, Mar 26, 2015 - 9:34pm Green Lantern
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Green Lantern! I feel better already…

All that white guilt was really getting to me.

Thu, Mar 26, 2015 - 10:09pm
Dyna mo hum

Taken at the 28 year old co-pilots flat...Islamic script????

Thu, Mar 26, 2015 - 10:43pm
Green Lantern

Re: For all you White Folks

Well, first. He doesn't have any authority. So it is just a statement. Second, he has the history of what happened completely wrong. Not that his people weren't killed by abominable atrocities, but what was going on here before Columbus between Native tribes and with other non-Natives who were here for thousands of years. So with the latter, he is also a victim of suppression of information and clearly either his elders didn't retain the true history, or he wasn't paying attention. A nd he has the epidemiology of disease before white settlers all wrong. All western herbology is basically Native American Medicine and they certainly did use it to treat disease. Some of their records are available. That being said, I get him and the irony. For the record, my ancestors arrived on these shores well after most of the atrocities. Although, they still go on. Read the congressional briefings every once in a while.

Thu, Mar 26, 2015 - 10:53pm Green Lantern
silver66

White folk

Hey GL I took that post to be more along the lines of what the Onion would do.

Satire to drive home a point of the horrible state of the union

Silver66

Don't disagree with what you said though

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Thu, Mar 26, 2015 - 11:27pm
Green Lantern

This is the kind of blog

This is the kind of blog entry that puts Farrell high on my list of people to listen to and consider. And I ain't saying he is right or he is wrong. Simply that the message is provocative. And if he and Ms. Fitts are correct, it has serious implications. For it raises the question of how many people that do this work know what the hell they are talking about? So much of what gets put out as truth by other alternative media outlets and stuff that gets thrown around here as important over the last three years. Simply, all school of thoughts can't be right. So you have to choose.

1) As far as I am aware he and Fitts are the only ones that get into any depth about the off books economy. Which means if they are correct, all analysis that doesn't consider the hidden economy is either wrong or incomplete. and that even includes the Austrian School of Economics as embraced by Ron Paul and the Libertarian Party. I'm a fan of Ron Paul and some parts of the LIbertarian Platform but how can it be complete if they don't acknowledge this aspect of the economy?

2.) Their assertion is that they will not let the economy crash. the public system is being gradually and deliberately unwound and the hidden one being brought more and more into light, in a kind of "slow burn" rather than "collapse" scenario. And she stresses, there is much more liquidity, and in the case of the US, much more sturdiness, in the system than other experts give credit. The key, of course, is future technology and advance.

Of course, a slow burn becomes problematic for gold bugs that sold the farm and are waiting to be made right.

Now how many people, I guess you could go to KWN News or any number of commentators, day after day look at the realities and say that any day it's just gonna crash, we are insolvent, we are strapped for cash. How many commentators actually say there is much more liquidity in the system than the "MSM alternative media" suggests. That's my new phrase. The MSM alternative media. Can both realities be correct? Or just incomplete pictures?

At some point you either have to decide which paradigm is more right or be able to reconcile different realities. 1.) We are in a deflationary environment and look forward to years of stagflation. 2) There are parts of the economy that have plenty of money. Harvey Organ/Sinclair might be your man but in total opposition to these folks. Seems to me if you listen to both, it's like listening to Dr. Jeckly and Mr. Hyde for advice on the same subject.

https://gizadeathstar.com/2015/03/global-debt-now-twice-the-size-of-the-global-economy-what-does-it-mean/

GLOBAL DEBT NOW TWICE THE SIZE OF THE GLOBAL ECONOMY… WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

March 26, 2015 by Joseph P. Farrell in Bankers13 Comments

Here's a story that many of you shared, though I am going to draw your attention to the Washington's Blog for this story (which was shared by Mr. S.D.):

Global Debt Is MORE THAN TWICE AS BIG As the Entire World Economy … What Does It Mean?

Now, the question is, indeed, what does this mean. The debt-to-GDP ratio of individual countries in the world has skyrocketed to historically unprecedented scales, and, as the article itself avers, the debt-to-GDP ratio stands at a place that has no precedent in human history; indeed, without any precedent, how to explain it? What does it mean? Will any conventional economic, or fiscal, analysis, really do it justice? Can it really be reasonably argued that this is confirmation of the "favorite" schools of thought, whether they be of von Hayek, von Mises, Rothbard, Keynes? THe article itself makes clear what it is for: a debt jubilee, a write of - a forgiveness -- of bad debts. But whose? the big banks? the small individual debtor?

randomness