rochester, NY

All's well for now.

All's well for now...........hahahah

CERN is down ....again

https://in.reuters.com/article/2015/03/24/science-cern-idINKBN0MK2EY20150324

Tue, Mar 24, 2015 - 10:13pm
silver66

Boys and Girls

I suggest you spend 6 minutes and read this post. The new AIIB, unpegging of the Yuan, China gold reserves, US dollar hegemony and SDR's. His post covers it all

Edit: and the missing flight MH17.

https://philosophyofmetrics.com/2015/03/25/when-will-china-end-the-dollar-peg/#more-2381

Silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Tue, Mar 24, 2015 - 10:45pm
Verus nemo

Thanks, Silver66

I appreciate you bringing that latest JC Collins essay to my attention.

Wed, Mar 25, 2015 - 6:48am Verus nemo
silver66

@Verus Nemo

No problem, I have read him on and off for the last year. Was not sure about him ie.. a dis info agent or just a guy trying to figure it out.

I have settled on the latter and if he is the former, well hat tip to him. I have been reading the IMF material and following the BRIC website as well. He seems to have put the pieces together from available documents. A couple of guys in the gold business I know and trust think he is the real deal.

Silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Wed, Mar 25, 2015 - 8:50am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Check this out...

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Wed, Mar 25, 2015 - 11:51am
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

Re; Ck this out

Fix,

I had come across that guy's stuff about ten years ago. He has some good info mixed with a liberal amount of mis-info.

At the beginning of the first link he says; "the Russkies were shooting-down our Shuttles and satellites starting in 1977? Really? The first shuttle wasn't even launched 'till 1981(!), and I have never heard any mention anywhere else of any satellite warfare. wtf? Then there's a lot of other factoids that are bogus in the rest of the article.

In the second link he says;" you gotta read this 4 - 5 times". Maybe. I got confused on just the first pass. My gut meter was pegging to the side of "wtf". Yet, at least portions of what he proposes about the theory of FE/aether, seem to jive with my notions, and I rather 'like' his scalar theory - but that may be because he borrowed that from other sources. I can't just dismiss the guy totally because I have worked with a lot of scientists who just plain can't write. A scientific brain, and great writing/communication skills, aren't very often existing in the same person.

Just an aside;

I am entertaining a notion, a hypothesis, that Purposefully crafted mis-info articles very typically have a real bell-ringer mis-info factoid right up front. Almost like a sign that says;"Only fools read beyond this point, you've been warned". I've seen that soooo often. Is that to get the reader to suspend discernment and then forget that a voluntary mental adjustment has been made, as the rest of the article continues? Is that some form of brain-washing tactic that I don't have a yet definition for? I do know that I've never seen another FE author referencing this guy, but then I'm not up to date on the latest FE literature and seminars - and I've told you why that is previously.

Wed, Mar 25, 2015 - 11:58am
WineGuy
-
ON
Canada

No Offense Turd But ...

"My primary concern today is that this aircraft was somehow "electronically hijacked" and flown into the ground. If you don't think that's possible, you need to open your mind". So do you still believe the official 9/11 story? I'm not trying to pick a fight here but something does seem amiss here.

edit. I had to post here because I'm not a member

Wed, Mar 25, 2015 - 7:25pm
Dyna mo hum

FAMOUS LAST WORDS.....

Wed, Mar 25, 2015 - 7:42pm Dyna mo hum
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

@ Dyna -- I shit YOU not

Take a peek at what he says at 1:09:30

UFO Encounters with the World Militaries | Richard Dolan
Wed, Mar 25, 2015 - 8:57pm
SilverSurfers
-
Laguna Beach, CA

Dark Horse

A domestic silver mint got the plan. Lets see.

-----

The Political Reorientation, the Grand Slam Sweep of the US Political Complex, to Restore Americana Greatness, REPUBLIC and PROSPERITY.

Awake Bugs! I have most effective real money circulation Plan

At DerrickMReid I would be interested in hearing your plan.

Tooling co in Utah, source JM Salt Lake, I recall designing dimensions of tooling, for bank compact storage, universal 2States

Concept is using 60s style plastic tool injection methods with universal embossed plates, to put US mint & all 50 states minting

I can eliminate the national debt, need to have the Mint facilities on line, when US welfare state is transferred back 2states

So, the plan is comprehensive, integrated, sweeping, both in political reorientation, debt, deficits, REPUBLIC

and real money in circulation, only way I can perfect the changes necessary, is to capture white house, & that plan is laid out

In this connection, FED is nationalized under dept of treasury, to prevent corruption by wall street over government functions.

Concept involves the death of the FRNs, in transitory bi-currency regime, during transition to real $ as welfare state is transferred

The mint production line is modular, expandable, universal (each state and US) can have its own seal legal tender.

The plan involves green peace and tax regime change, from income, to federal sales and state in rem property taxes, exclusivity

So, if I could find a licensee, to position before change, then I can use $ to launch serious national campaign. I AM A NOBODY

In this connection, FED is nationalized under dept of treasury, to prevent corruption by wall street over government functions.

The plan involves green peace and tax regime change, from income, to federal sales and state in rem property taxes, exclusivity

Plan appeals to Libertarians, Greens, Teas, also amended to include Latinos re immigration, and Bugs, constitutionalists, parties

With FED nationalization, ending corruption, plan appeals to wall street occupiers, for 7 political groups in support

Then, go directly after the DEM and REP bases, DEM compassion at state welfare level, and REP compassion at budgets and Republic,

Thus, I can sweep the field, LIBs, GREENS, TEAs, LATINOs, Constitution, Occupiers, BUGs, DEMs and REPs, and restore Americana Greatness

for the grand slam in US history. But I am a no body, with a lighting fast brain, cross-dimension & plan, & no $

Also, the constitutionalists and 2nd amend go in lock step, and the appeal to NRA and the gun totting states, to defend liberty.

Thus, LIBs GREENs, TEAs, LATINOS, CONSTITUTION, BUGs, Occupiers, NRA, DEMs and REPs in interlocking cross appeal, for the landslide victory

The Libertarians sought because I am libertarian, they having nation wide voter registration to get me on ticket in all 50 states.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlzHv-Kv8aU

Wed, Mar 25, 2015 - 10:48pm
SilverSurfers
-
Laguna Beach, CA

The Monkey Show

Russia to print 3T rubles in deficit, currency war heating up globally.

House approves GOP budget that boosts defense spending & balances in 9 years:

balances in 9 years????? WAT???? These rambo commies and their 5 year plan, after plan, and in 9 years, we get another plan

Absolutely ridiculous. There will be no balance in 9 years, just pandering for here and now. FED trapped, cant raise rates/ end QE

FED raises rates, or stops QE, econ implodes, deficits explode, sad truth, FED knows it & not honest, meh,monkey show just keeps on

Did ya notice Yellen back peddling on rate increases? It was just all jawbowing from the get go, deceit and lies, AND SHE KNOWS IT

But as long as ZIRP is maintain,wealth transfer from mid/poor classes2 top 1%, so Yellen can feed her real masters.Just sick stuff

Occupiers have a legit beef, corruption runs wild, FED/politicians bought, wall street making out like the bandits they are.

US EU JAPAN with gross QE, and right on Que, Russia to print 5T rubles, as the currency wars heat up, china now engage, global race

global currency war, race to bottom, inevitable global fiat currency implosion, and the world's central bankers KNOW IT, hide truth

Wed, Mar 25, 2015 - 10:56pm
Dyna mo hum

ABGUY4 I aint skeered yet......

Wed, Mar 25, 2015 - 11:48pm Dyna mo hum
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Bed time story:

Video unavailable

Published on Mar 17, 2015

Our guest this week is author, lecturer and UFO researcher Richard Dolan.

Air date: 3/12/15

Video unavailable

Published on Aug 24, 2014

Buy This Episode for 99 Cents
https://caravantomidnight.com/product/...
Please Subscribe At
https://caravantomidnight.com/

Episode 100 – Today we are joined by extraterrestrial researcher Richard Dolan for a show that is truly out of this world.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Thu, Mar 26, 2015 - 1:53am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Steve Quayle

Is a complete idiot. Any person who follows sensationalist bullshit has lost the plot.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb

Thu, Mar 26, 2015 - 1:59am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

theorists - -

are often people who lack common sense or empirical knowledge.

Thu, Mar 26, 2015 - 2:11am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

life is the gift

Our intuition, our destiny and being true to ourselves is the purpose of our life. Following some insecure, religious, exploitative jerk is for losers.

Thu, Mar 26, 2015 - 3:34am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

who do you love

Quicksilver Messenger Service - Happy Trails - 1969 Full Album

Thu, Mar 26, 2015 - 4:04am
atarangi
-