26912 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wed, Mar 11, 2015 - 10:29pm
Green Lantern

I work for the NSA and I spy

Bugzy,

I am being accused of working for the NSA or at least having similar capabilities to spy on people and I come here to manage perceptions (inkel has a complete list of the clues. Fucking sherlock holmes.) I am bossy and some feel voilated by my strong opinions. All becaue they don't like my mode of arguement and my point of views. Such as the florist was non-Christian in her actions, the government is going after her because they can and not because she is a Christian. She wants to be martry, she doesn't quote the bible as her justification and is being put to this by people with a non religious cause. And she is gonna get her head handed to her by the goverment. Woe is she.

And whistleblowers need to be scrutizinized because of the nature of the psychology. Not they are all bad, good. Just extra special care after silver 66 posted a Karen Hugest video. The two sides are the free thinkers, the bible thumpers, and flyinkel.

It's not about the issues anymore. It's about the person that is busting up their reality and they don't like it so flyinkel calls me names and they are all gang banging. Inkel is enjoying his moment in the sun. As short lived as it is.

Wed, Mar 11, 2015 - 10:58pm
silver66

Why? it can be the most

annoying question or the most powerful. I have watched DOTS with a degree of amusement over the last few weeks. I am not pained at all by what is going on, rather I am watching and thinking (something I never use to do).

Why the Chaos? why now?

Why the fighting and name calling (a side note I think I can probably get "fuck" combined with more words than anyone on this board, hockey has got to teach you something).

I have been going back to the posts 2-4 weeks BEFORE the "Nana" incident and I am putting the dots together for me as to what was the collective brain trust of this forum getting close to ? How is that men and women...huh! Why are we being refocused to these issues of pettiness and name calling when there was serious mojo on the forum not to long ago...hmmm

Reminds me of Kurt Russell in The Thing. The Thing hid in a host body and moved on when it died. Kurts character figured out if you put electricity to the blood you could figure out who the host body was and burn it with a flame thrower. The Thing played along right up until the instant it was about to be discovered and then all sorts of chaos broke loose.

Again Why has the focus of this forum shifted... maybe we can re group and ponder that.

As Grant Williams would say TTMYGH

Silver66

​Edit: maybe a little Aesop is in order (at least for me he is)

The Oak and the Reeds

A very large Oak was uprooted by the wind and thrown across a stream. It fell among some Reeds, which it thus addressed: "I wonder how you, who are so light and weak, are not entirely crushed by these strong winds." They replied, "You fight and contend with the wind, and consequently you are destroyed; while we on the contrary bend before the least breath of air, and therefore remain unbroken, and escape."

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Wed, Mar 11, 2015 - 11:03pm
DayStar

Harvey's Up! (TFMR)

Harvey's Up! https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/636690#comment-636690

MARCH 11/GREECE WANTS WAR REPARATIONS FROM GERMANY/IMF APPROVES 17.5B LOAN TO THE UKRAINE/EURO TUMBLES/GOLD /SILVER SHARES RISE

DayStar

Thu, Mar 12, 2015 - 12:02am
Bugzy
-
Canada

I guess folk must be just bored or fed up

with the slow grind.

Maybe frustrations leaking out sideways.

I thought it might be something interesting and juicy - never mind.

Thanks.

Thu, Mar 12, 2015 - 12:31am Green Lantern
flyinkel
-
Cedar Rapids, IA

Ok, perhaps I misunderstood your Feb 22nd quote

Ok, perhaps I misunderstood your Feb 22nd quote

"Would you be offended if I and other members constantly quoted the Koran because we accepted it as the word of God. Or be offended if I planted seeds so all of you would one day accept my lord and savior. Mohammed."

No, no crack for me and to the others looking for hallucinogens on this forum, I would suggest this is not the place to do it.

Yummy bait. Fish meet hook.

flyinkel
Thu, Mar 12, 2015 - 2:30am
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

Infighting, Manipulation, Lies & Betrayal

LOL. Love it. It is a sign of the times & the stresses we are all under. In fact, I am counting on it.

If it is happening to us, how well is it working on the bad boys who daily backstab, undercut & push under the bus as part of their daily routine?

The list of dead journos, researchers, bankers, insurers etc is growing. At least we aren't killing each other folks.

And the more dissent we experience in (my) home away from home here on Dots, the better we get to sharpen our discernment & critical evaluation skills - Provided we let ourselves and don't get sucked down the plughole.

Consider this just a little test and a preview of things to come.

Use this time wisely please. The we can get back to supporting each other with good info & considered contributions. It's where we are going to end up anyway IMHO.

Thu, Mar 12, 2015 - 2:39am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

G.L. has been with us

For longer than I care to remember. G.L.has put his heart and soul into this place and I admire his tenacity, genius and his compassion. I fail to understand how anyone would criticise him. G.L.s agenda is love and the quest for enlightenment and decency. Other agendas appear to be driven by ego and collectivist conditioning. I would hope that people can feel the love that Dot's stands for.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Thu, Mar 12, 2015 - 3:04am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Dots

is a great forum. Paid forums are clubs. They are great until entropy sets in. I do not pretend that any one thing is better than the next. WE are all part of an empirical evolutionary system that has our best interest at heart. Dot's has a dynamic quality that cannot be bought. Magic happens. All the best to all.

Thu, Mar 12, 2015 - 3:09am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

thanks Turd

for being such a nice guy. without you this place would be non existent. we all appreciate you.

Thu, Mar 12, 2015 - 3:23am
Monserrat
-
Phoenix, AZ

Ok Flyinkel. I wouldn't  care

Ok Flyinkel. I wouldn't care if Green Lantern worked for the NSA the CIA or the PTA. I don't need you to be the arbiter of my judgment. I don't care if Green Lantern twisted every fact ever written here. I don't need your censorship. I can do that myself. I don't need you to be the government of my judgment of my thought processes or the moral icon for my soul. My mind is mine. My thoughts are mine. My morals are sound. Your mind is not my mind. Your opinion is not valid if I reason and declare it so. That is my right. You do not need to educate me nor does Green Lantern. I have educated myself. I am personally offended by these unproven accusations against Green Lantern. I view them as indicative of weakness. Intellectually and theologically. As a woman who has sought truth her whole life I cannot tell you how utterly offended I am by sheer egotism or cold intellectualism. How scientism has ripped the sacred to shreds. How nihilism has replaced meaning. How traditional religion has become a caricature. How truth is often killed by logic. I don't care if we all get along if it's on your terms. Goodbye. Special regards to Nana, Green Lantern, FJ, Maggie, Mr. Fix, Karankawa, Atarangi--dawning Light, AM, Ruffian, Goldtop, Ag1969

Thu, Mar 12, 2015 - 3:31am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

thanks Monserrat

Your input is of great importance to me and I thank you for your opinion. I would be over the moon if you could stay with us.

Thu, Mar 12, 2015 - 3:49am
Monserrat
-
Phoenix, AZ

Atarangi

I love you Atarangi. Only a heart that has known great sorrow can be as you are. Bless you.

Thu, Mar 12, 2015 - 3:57am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

it has occured to me that Dot's

Is a cool place to hang out. Good people have turned up here. I just hope that the good people stay. If their is a secret to life it is the realisation that we all belong to a common heart. Without our heart we are lost. I just hope that the people who reside here can see beyond the plan that has been imposed upon them by the people who assume control of us.

Thu, Mar 12, 2015 - 4:02am
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

I would be inexpressably sad if the growing pains on Dots

and various jabs make us all take to our beds & withdraw from the fray.

I think we are better than that. Thinkers & fighters every one of us.

We have it good and this forum was boosting for a long time. Can you pinpoint what changed? Too hot? Too together? Has to be shut down?

Or else what?

I stand.

Thu, Mar 12, 2015 - 4:11am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Monserrat

You are right, I have known great sorrow, but I suspect we all see great sorrow in our lives. For me the answer is to find the love. Thanks for your insight and awesome presence.

Thu, Mar 12, 2015 - 4:14am Monserrat
flyinkel
-
Cedar Rapids, IA

I would propose

I would propose that you might feel very differently if you were the "target" of one of his "investigations". There is much yet to be discovered by most on how this new system works, where civilians can be targeted or killed without due process, where emotional reactions of the target can be intentionally provoked to cause their arrest/demise, where stalking and harassment of citizens that disagree with governmental actions is suddenly OK. Right now it operates behind the curtain. I am certain there are many fine fellows in the various agencies you listed, and there are some that are not. I don't want my taxes paying to harass and stalk common citizens; and I certainly don't think they should be paying to secretively post on a website to "manage perceptions". The sheer fact that this must be hidden should tell you it is wrong.

Does the policeman that walked up tazed and killed the old lady have friends, family, religion, people that like him, people that love him? Of course. Does that one action mean he is a bad guy? I guess that depends, but I certainly would now trust that policeman less having seen the video, because I know what he is capable of. I question his humanity.

I am certainly not claiming GL killed anyone, I do know he intentionally inflicts psychological and emotional harm to others, in a way that is hidden to you the average poster. This isn't deduction, this is fact. You see the light side of GL, I see the dark.

I wish you well, there is much to be discovered the next couple years, may the light shine brightly on the truth.

flyinkel
Thu, Mar 12, 2015 - 4:21am ag1969
flyinkel
-
Cedar Rapids, IA

Interesting

What part is factually incorrect?

flyinkel
Thu, Mar 12, 2015 - 5:20am
SilverSurfers
-
Laguna Beach, CA

Public Archieve Turdville Admin

Turdville Administration

1) I can not find now, my past inbox/outbox private PMs. Has it been discontinued? Is it now only available to gold members?

2) I want to start a thread from dumping a) 10 years of political writings, and b) 300 page memo on how to stop bullion manipulation, as a public online informatin service. I do not want anyone else posting in this thread, as an online archival for those wishing to learn more. Can I start a thread where only I can post in it?

Currently, I have announced a run for US president 2016, and will soon offer my services to mediate the Ukraine crises in a proposal directly to Putin, about 40% done, to be published in Russia. While there is little chance, you never know.

May I have a free 1 year subscription? Turd can be the first to effectively donate to my Presidential bid. :)

please kindly advise, Mad5Hatter, aka Derrick Michael Reid

Thu, Mar 12, 2015 - 5:24am
-
Dublin
Ireland

Please re-read this post in

Please re-read this post in "The setup for the big trade" thread, written 5 weeks ago on 31st January:

https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/633714#comment-633714

Add to the post this information: the following global geopolitical-violence peaks were (from memory) 16th Feb, end of Feb through 5th March, 10th March, 20th March, and end of March through 1st week April.

Now re-read the last line of that post:

argentus maximus wrote:
.... outsiders also feel this too and will press their position against incumbents to gain advantage and progress....

What it described above a month and a half ago as happening in the world abroad is exactly happening in micro form here in DOTS thread this week.

The price of silver is flirting with new lows and everybody is too fearful to buy silver, the price of the US dollar is at new highs and nobody will buy gold and sell dollars.

When I describe a bearish psychological wave sweeping across all of humanity I include myself and my reactions to stimuli in that too.

With that in mind, here is a extracted line from a post in "setup" back on February 4th:

argentus maximus wrote:

........ The vertical red cycle lines represent a hypothetical cycle running about 10 weeks over spec, while is a possible scenario at present. Next line is St Patrick's week in March and the days following. ...

It's here if you want to check back: https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/634096#comment-634096 The second chart in that post might interest you.

We are almost there and that is a multi year cycle. Sentiment here and the aggravation between the most forthright speakers suggests to me that we may already be "there". But you know what .... how can a person be sure? Answer is I and you can't be sure. The end of March is all a part of the picture right now, woven into the present already, and that's when the next quarterly price closes after the November low get created.

So I ask the main protagonists to step back and reflect for a moment and ask inside: "What does it take for the people buying and selling silver to have going on inside their minds for silver to make a low?" Then remember that you are a part of that group of people.

Is it just you? Is it not you but everybody else? Is it just a small percentage of everybody else? Look around. Was the traffic on the way to work today more aggressive than usual? Is sickness a greater part than usual among your family and friends? How well have you slept last week, this week, last night compared to normal?

Are you aware the spring equinox is only eight days away? What does that do to planet Earth, upon which you are sleeping, standing, living? Are you a part of planet Earth and all upon it, or are you apart?

When does the London Fix end? Right! This month!

By the way. Here is a chart I posted back on 14th November 2014. The comment I typed on the chart was a premature time forecast for the retest of lows but what's a month between friends when we are speculating about future events:

argentus maximus wrote:

....... But when the hourly chart emerging now cascades up into the daily of next week that will be a good time to evaluate that, not now.

The weekly is cascading up to quarterly at the moment and a battle is being currently fought over the outcome.

The contest is manifesting itself within the readership of this forum as well as outside in the broader world. These squabblings are small things. They are occurring "on time". Look harder at the precious metals. Are they going up, down, momentarily stopped?

Time to stop. This post is long enough already.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Thu, Mar 12, 2015 - 5:34am
FJ

@Monserrat - Do prefer you do

@Monserrat - Do prefer you do not decide to exit stage left. If not, respect and peace be with you.