Thu, Mar 5, 2015 - 5:45pm
Green Lantern

try this

Thu, Mar 5, 2015 - 6:49pm
SilverSurfers
-
Laguna Beach, CA

Putin Gets Open Letter

It will take me a couple of days to write it up, and I will post here, an open letter, published in Russia, from me, in English and Russian, directly to Putin, offering my services as US-Russian special liaison, with the object of chilling Ukraine out. These dumb phucks need help. Wish me luck, and hope the DHS dont throw my tail in jail over the next few days for my not so free, free speech.

Mighty Mouse (The original cartoon theme intro)
Thu, Mar 5, 2015 - 7:27pm (Reply to #2714)
cliff 567
-
ME

I would be interested in your age Pseudo/ me I am born 7-1952

I am not saying that youth does not create new and useful, but I trust experience more so. Not so much decrepit.

Just a heel check on my part.

I like to know a bit about to whom I speak.

cliff

Thu, Mar 5, 2015 - 7:58pm
SilverSurfers
-
Laguna Beach, CA

WW II Update

3R poised to advance into Ukraine, Baltics, Finland, E.Poland, with SU subscription under way, bracing for op barbarosa.3R panzer and infantry armies poised to strike the SU in mass. IJ took all of papua new guinie, java, timor, new hebredies, solomons, new zealand, now having 180 circumscription around auzzie, with US land and naval units stationed in support per UK-US lend-lease. IJ established a base off NW auzzie for bomber raids againt syney production facility. US is about to strategically withdraw from the Philippines, being now surround by IJ naval forces. UK has cleared Africa and the Mediterranean sea, reinforced india, vacating berma with IJ twaintan army approaching in strength. US has reinforced UK in india, holding the line there. IJ bombers station in middle china for strikes on india UK production or Kazikstan SU production facilities. The main IJ fleet off java, eye balling UK foreign squadron now at calcutta. Totally awesome war going on. The 11yo, commanding allied UK US SU forces is hanging tuff, while I teach him strategic command. Stay Tuned.

Thu, Mar 5, 2015 - 8:14pm
ag1969

Chan and Shivas 112 Meditative Ways

"1. Lo, Radiant one, this experience may dawn between two breaths, After breath comes in (down) and just before turning up (out)the beneficence."

"2. As a breath turns from down to up, and again as breath curves from up to downthrough both these turns, realize."

"3. Or, whenever in breath and out breath fuse, at this instant touch the energyless energy-filled centre."

"4. Or when breath is all out (up) and stopped in such universal pause, ones small self vanishes. This is difficult only for the impure."

"8. Attention between eyebrows, let mind be before thought. Let form fill with breath-essence to the top of the head and there shower as light."

"27. When in worldly activity, keep attentive between the two breaths, and so practising, in a few days be born anew." (Lakshmanjoo says this is his favorite.)

"31. With intangible breath in center of forehead, as this reaches heart at the moment of sleep, have direction over dreams and over death itself."

"39. With utmost devotion, centre on the two junctions of breath and know the knower."

https://www.yogichen.org/cw/cw33/bk088.html

Thu, Mar 5, 2015 - 8:44pm (Reply to #2725)
cliff 567
-
ME

M5H some key notes please lots of initials mean diddly squat wt

Speak American English Mo-fo.

Say what you mean to say in American words straight up with none of this economic short cuts.

Else I'm done reading your trash talk.

cliff

Thu, Mar 5, 2015 - 9:35pm (Reply to #2685)
Karankawa
-
Portland, TX

Great point GL

The wife of my deceased friend that lives 150 miles away showed up tonight. I hadn't been able to contact her though we had met before.

The man that died was in his 50's, fit and lithe and bicycled decades of miles for enjoyment. Kept his word, showed up when he said he would, worked like an ox and enjoyed every minute of his life. He was taken advantage of by employers and always just found something else because of his honesty and work ethic.

I'm not sure about the relationship between he and his American wife. She seems like a nice lady, but I know he was sending money to her. The man lived so frugaly and was so vibrant I see many that know him have used him.

Perhaps I had blinders on about humanity.

I've always looked for and tried to learn from the best examples I've found in humanity.

You are correct, they certainly aren't the majority.

Karankawa

"Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves."
Thu, Mar 5, 2015 - 9:51pm
SilverSurfers
-
Laguna Beach, CA

sorry

3R Third Reich

US United States

UK United Kingdom

SU Soviet Union

IJ Imperial Japan

Op Operation

Judge Andrew P. Napolitano <--- commie fascist pig

Thu, Mar 5, 2015 - 9:55pm (Reply to #2674)
Karankawa
-
Portland, TX

Thanks Silvery

I've been watching this BS for so long. GL hit me with a wakup to my perspective on most people being good.

People are SO DECEIVED.

"Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves."
Thu, Mar 5, 2015 - 10:14pm (Reply to #2729)
cliff 567
-
ME

M5H

can you give me links to research your IJ power assertion?

I know of zero power that Japan has left.

And I thank you for responding to my question.

Thu, Mar 5, 2015 - 10:16pm
SilverSurfers
-
Laguna Beach, CA

cliff

no worries bro ..

Research, its all in my head. I know US and world history, particularly civil war and wwii very well.

Thu, Mar 5, 2015 - 10:26pm
DayStar

Harvey's Up! (TFMR)

Harvey's Up! https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/636270#comment-636270

MARCH 5/CHINESE GROWTH PROBABLY BELOW 3%/43% OF JAPANESE TAX REVENUE PAYS FOR THE INTEREST ON DEBT/ECB KICKS STARTS ITS QE PROGRAM/THEY ALLOW GREECE TO INCREASE ELA BY .5 BILLION EUROS/ TURKISH LIRA PLUMMETS TO RECORD LOWS/HUGE LAYOFFS PLANNED IN USA INDUSTRY/SHALE INDUSTRY REPORTS ITS FIRST DEBT DEFAULT/

DayStar

Thu, Mar 5, 2015 - 10:28pm (Reply to #2732)
cliff 567
-
ME

M5H

I have been a history buff all of my reading life.

Mostly pre- revolution and onward from there. I am well aware of the naval and religious history that created the world that I was plunged into. I came out of my Mom's birth canal into an Admiralty birth certificate that justifies my existence.

I still would appreciate your clarification of what Imperial Japan has the power to influence on a global scale.

Stand Tall Bro.

cliff

Thu, Mar 5, 2015 - 10:30pm
Green Lantern

I think Stevie Wonder and

I think Stevie Wonder and Paul McCartney summed it up with this song. There is good and bad in everyone (in unique proportions)

Ebony and Ivory - Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder
Thu, Mar 5, 2015 - 10:41pm
Magpie

The game's afoot

ancaro imparo.
Thu, Mar 5, 2015 - 10:53pm
Magpie

It's all good, right?

ancaro imparo.
Thu, Mar 5, 2015 - 11:38pm
SilverSurfers
-
Laguna Beach, CA

@cliff

I spent about 5 month, redesigning Axis and Allies board game. It is annotated marking all major land battles, and sunk ships down to the destroyer level. The rules are designed to mimic the political affairs. It starts Summer 1939.

3R first move, occupation of Slovokia, 3R 2nd move, can only attack Poland, SU can only attack finland in the winter war, Start of the Phony war, UK declares on 3R, but they can only attack by air and sea, as the SU can attack Baltics and E.Poland. Next turn Moldova goes down. It has army groups, armies, naval fleets and naval squadrons. All capital ships are marked with the real names. It is used to teach political/military events to kids wishing to play, and learn strategic command skills. Very detailed, and historically accurate, including 30 technology advancements made during the war.

Right now, I am playing my 4.0 11yo, and he is doing well, though the 3R massively moved into the Ukraine, and sent an amphibious assault floatilla to novosissk on the black sea, for a pincer move against the cacusses and the the oil production there. I out flanked him, hehehehe, as his SU black sea fleet was in port at sebastapol, and 3R transports slipped by. :)

Finland, Baltics, E.Poland, Ukraine just fell to my 3R panzers/infantry army, the Ukranian panzer are huge to meet up with the novosissk army just landed, for the cacuses crunch. I gonna smoke his tail at rostov on the Danube, and move into georgia/armenia, cutting off UK supports, through the Persian corridor. He is freakin dead meat!!

for some reason, I can not any longer upload pics here at TF. :(

But, if you want a look see, go here.

https://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a602/SilverSurferStacker/AxisAndAllies_zps0b909253.jpg

Fri, Mar 6, 2015 - 12:52am
Fri, Mar 6, 2015 - 12:59am
BagOfGold
-
The Universe
XX

Thanks everyone...

all of you are my favourite on-line friends!...The feedback...WOW!...So helpful...We are both good & evil ENERGY...Mr. Fix...it's beyond the realm of what you see...but what you feel...Take that "good feel"...Yes...I touch people...& they heal...I know nothing else...except the realm of positive energy...if I touch anything...not only human entities...but everything...it all has energy...& it HEALS...If you heal yourself...you heal the rest!...LOVE!...LOVE!...LOVE!!!...I must change the energy...in the right direction...the one that heals...Thank You "The Watchmen"...Nana...DayStar...StormDancer...

Bag Of Gold

Fri, Mar 6, 2015 - 1:28am
Magpie

Nuclear umbrella for Gulf States. Thanks Lurch.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/192178#.VPlHgCyaJUV

In apparent admission of allowing Iran nukes, Arab paper reports Kerry to present Saudis with plan to defend against Iranian nuclear attack.

ancaro imparo.
randomness