26920 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tue, Apr 30, 2019 - 7:55am
DeaconBenjamin
-
AR

A New Mega Cartel Is Emerging In Oil Markets

By Tsvetana Paraskova - Apr 29, 2019, 6:00 PM CDT

China and India—two of the world’s largest oil importers and the biggest demand growth centers globally—are close to setting up an oil buyers’ club to have a say in the pricing and sourcing of crude oil amid OPEC’s cuts and U.S. sanctions on Iran and Venezuela, Indian outlet livemint reports, citing three officials with knowledge of the talks.

This is not the first time that the two major oil importers are working to create such an oil club.

India and China have discussed creating an ‘oil buyers’ club’ to be able to negotiate better prices with oil exporting countries and will be looking to import more U.S. crude oil in order to reduce OPEC’s sway, both over the global oil market and over prices, India’s Petroleum Ministry said in June 2018.

“With oil producers' cartel OPEC playing havoc with prices, India discussed with China the possibility of forming an 'oil buyers club' that can negotiate better terms with sellers as well as getting more US crude oil to cut dominance of the oil block,” a tweet from the Petroleum Ministry’s Twitter account said in the middle of last year, when oil prices were rising ahead of the return of the U.S. sanctions on Iran’s oil industry.

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oil/A-New-Mega-Cartel-Is-Emerging-In-O...

Wed, May 1, 2019 - 6:06pm
NW VIEW

A Video worth watching:

Q&A at BLEXITRVA
NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Wed, May 1, 2019 - 7:34pm
NW VIEW

Affirmative Acton, a dead system has been resurrected

which is nothing less than planned discrimination:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

https://www.nwnewsnetwork.org/post/wa-lawmakers-pass-524b-budget-raise-t...

Wed, May 1, 2019 - 7:40pm NW VIEW
Marchas45

Affirmative Action

The reason I left Ca. in 1994 after 32 years there, I seen it coming and what a mess it's in now because of it. Keep Stacking

" Keep Stacking Charlie Say's Hello!! "

Wed, May 1, 2019 - 8:09pm Marchas45
NW VIEW

Charlie, my story:

Washington State loves AA. I worked my way through high school and also through three years in Jr. college. You know, school five days a week, pumping gas after school and weekends. When I graduated with a AS in engineering, I was hired by the state in their Highway engineering division.

Oh I knew if I worked hard, having a full time state job and a part time fence building enterprise, I would finally advance with my AS degree. I was sent to Tacoma to work on a new set of freeway bridges. I noticed a few inner city young men sleeping in the site trailer. I asked who they were and what they were doing. I was told that they were hired through the AA state system but they could not do any of the work. They did not have any math background, could not run the equipment and just used a broom to sweep the trailer.

I worked for the state for six years. My boss came to me and said that he could not give me a promotion and I was working two promotions above my frozen pay scale. He could not do anything. (When I graduated from college, I was homeless and broke, but knew that hard work would pay off ) Ha!

My wife also, working for the state, top student in her class and graduating from business college, was passed over for AA workers. It is really difficult for poor white kids to get any help. We both quit our jobs in time and it was the best decision we ever made. I feel sorry again for the kids who will again suffer under state mandated discrimination.

Fri, May 3, 2019 - 4:17am
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

Here is one for @Ruff if you are still reading

THE GRIM REAPER GLYPHOSATE

Race horses dying possibly thanks to GMO and Roundup. I was shocked at the numbers from OZ.

I think it's also GCMAF in disguise, but would have to go back a bit.

Mon, May 20, 2019 - 10:33am
NW VIEW

Some are bugging back home, a movement!

A new life back in the old country
Sun, Jun 2, 2019 - 10:07pm
NW VIEW

From today's S.Q. site:

http://www.stevequayle.com/imgsg/menu-dead.jpg

HONDURAS RIOTING -SEVERE-100 SEMi-TRUCKS WITH FOOD BURNED 6/2/19

You will not find this in the News but We live in Honduras. the last 10 days have been riots all over the country closing the main road. Today they burned 100+ semi trailers of food while there where waiting in line from the protest. They are warning people to stock up on food since the supply chain has been cut.
This is all from the President and his shady dealings to get rich that they will privatize all public schools and hospitals. The government has not paid the teachers in months and they are now going to charge everyone to go to public school., People can not afford free public school with materials and uniforms and such now so more kids are not going to go to school next year. the presidents family has already fled the country from the violence. Teachers, students, nurses and doctors are in the non violent protests but that just gives the gangs a reason to burn semis full of food and supplies that are in need around the country.
No wonder people are risking their lives by the 100,000 to get to the states and leave this unlawful country.
Just thought you might ant to know something that the MSM will not tell you.

Jun 2, 2019

Sat, Jun 8, 2019 - 7:07pm
NW VIEW

P.C. has also invaded the steeple houses:

Sun, Jun 16, 2019 - 1:13am NW VIEW
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

NW View it's not an accident

People are moving back to their roots because it's perceived as safe. They are fleeing to safety.

Series 4, Part 4F, The Earths Rotation and Why it Reverses

I would be interested in your views on this topic.

Certain Americans perceive safety in NZ. They are not fleeing to their roots, but away from justice. We don't particularly want them here.

My advice to anyone who wants to flee to my/your country because it is better than the one they live in is this: You permitted the FU of your country. We don't want you here to bring the same thoughts and actions that FU your country to FU OUR country. Be brave. Go back and UF your country.

Sun, Jun 16, 2019 - 8:58am SilveryBlue
NW VIEW

@SilveryBlue

Hi: I have watched most of the Diehold Foundation videos in the past. They are above my pay scale. I have an engineering background, basically understand the math and his speculations on what he believes. Then, I filter that through my own belief system, seeing where I believe he has error. He wants to prepare everyone, finding that "safe place", as being in the correct location, in that future date. His safe place will be worthless "if" he has misread the entire plan set before mankind, on this special earth. For the seeker of a differing Kingdom, the only safe place is to be found in Him (Jesus), as the scriptures point out. The videos see a long ago super math brain as the creator of everything and even the Hebrew letters as key to understanding.

For me, the Godhead is behind everything. The plan of escape and being in the correct place is secure, just as it was for Noah and the other seven. The earth seems to have a day of Jubilee, happening on a schedule, wiping out the evil which has stacked high through time and I look for another to come, hoping I will live long enough to see that day. I posted Joe Brandt's vision from 1937 on the thread of faith forum. That is what I suspect will arrive.

As for fleeing to NZ, many will. "If" we trust in science only, why not? Currently, millions are fleeing the nations that cannot support even the basics of life. This mass migration has the good, the bad, and the evil. Nothing can or will stop them, however, in time, a flood or an earthquake drowns all. Noah understood that and Jesus said it will be just as it was "In the days of Noah". We should have learned the lessons of the Tower of Babel, the divisions of people, their view of the heavenly, and their separations.

When we wear the same shirt and pants, for 20,000 years, they become soiled. The Great Cleaner arrives, throws them in the wash cycle, and keeps out the cloths which are clean and not faded. So shall it be in the coming age. jmo Jim

Mon, Jun 17, 2019 - 8:21pm
NW VIEW

Washington State again!

Tue, Jun 18, 2019 - 8:28am
sierra skier
-
ID

It is all so Wrong

I have seen the Library reading program via local news and it is incredible that these folks are so demanding of exposing themselves to children. The MSM and all of the social media are so set on promoting LGBT,,,,,, into mainstream thinking and exposure it is obliviously a part of the agenda.

They are also teaching 10 year old kids how to install a condom and preform sodomy,,,,,,, IN SCHOOL.

These folks have no conscience what soever in perverting these young impressionable minds.

Wed, Jun 19, 2019 - 3:03pm
gold way p

GCMAF

Why do you think glyphosate has relationship with GCMAF? I thought Dr. Bradstreet was administering GCMAF to autistic children to neutralize nagalase which had been added to vaccines to prevent absorption of vitamin D, and was one of the reasons for the seizures and sudden appearance of severe autistic behavior in young children? The factory he had producing it was closed and he was murdered to stop helping children recover from sudden onset autism.

Thu, Jun 20, 2019 - 10:32am
NW VIEW

A tape worth watching:

Thu, Jun 20, 2019 - 11:15am
sierra skier
-
ID

Just For Fun

NW, this was sent by a dear friend who lives on the sound. She knows I love to fish.

Preview attachment Fish Crossing.mp4

Fish Crossing.mp4

10 MB

Thu, Jun 20, 2019 - 11:22am NW VIEW
sierra skier
-
ID

NW VIEW wrote:

NW VIEW wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/114364638621903/posts/2614652145259794?s=574355...

I caught this yesterday. Slavery Repatriations are a progressives pipe dream that are ludicrous. The folks proposing this have lost their sanity and should finance it themselves so they can feel good.

Thu, Jun 20, 2019 - 8:49pm
NW VIEW

A Piece of the demonic Pie:

Thu, Jun 20, 2019 - 9:11pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Assaulted From All Fronts

With the elites and their pedophile issues and all of the censorship, control, assault on freedoms, weather control and poisoning of our food and atmosphere I'm not surprised witch craft is also on the rise.

Everywhere we look we can observe the failure and downfall of our society. The lack of responsibility for oneself, the desire for government support, the fact that our society is in failure mode and those running the show are loosing not so gracefully.

Not much surprises me any more, I just try and deal with it.

Thu, Jun 20, 2019 - 9:55pm
NW VIEW

@Sierra Skier

Yes we have a world wide mess. We all see the degenerating cultures, the lack of protection of our children, born or not. The schools are breeding grounds for rebellion. I have one of those long notes, written today, and I need to let a rant lose, somewhere, may be on TOF or just send it out on our mailing list. The Christians have fallen short with their mandate, given in the scriptures, and now the traps are set for the majority, and coming soon. Jim
randomness