26951 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sun, Jan 6, 2019 - 5:36am AGXIIK
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

@AGX if trump gets the border wall

Do we get to watch the old croneys wither and die due to lack of 'young blood"? Or will the appetites change to more local produce?

Just askin.

Sun, Jan 6, 2019 - 9:00am
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

There's something funny about donating blood

Back around 1982, when I was 29, my service club had a blood donation bank. Everyone who donated to this bank through the local blood bank could access donations at no charge instead of paying per unit of whole blood in the hospital. It seemed like a good idea so I gave 4 times a year fo around 36 years.

Lately I stopped because I'm using xarelto for afib and these things don't do well for someone needing a transfusion during surgery. Besides which, my veins are so full of scar tissue it's hard to find a good spot for the needle.

Had I known that young boy blood was in such high demand it might have had me rethink giving the red stuff free of charge to the blood bank. Heck, I might have been able to go into business selling regular transfusion of my blood to some old gink with lots of money and the need for speed. In the 1980's it was harder and harder to find someone with untainted blood, given that STDs and HIV was so prevalent.

The questionnaire before a donation drilled down so deep that they wanted to know if I had been to England during to Mad Cow Disease epidemic or traveled to Haiti because of the prevalence of HIV. I asked them if that included listening to Bob Marley records or eating Wimpey Burgers. Seems the blood bank personnel has no sense of humor. We didn't get into details.

Now that there's a big industry surrounding young boy's blood I guess I'm too old to sell the hemoglobin for fun or profit. Dang, just when things got interesting. Maybe I can squeeze some Goji berry juice in the blood bag and sell it on EBay like some whisky drummer selling moonshine off the back of his wagon.

AGXIIK

Sun, Jan 6, 2019 - 9:17am AGXIIK
NW VIEW

@AGXIIK

That is a funny post and gave me a Sunday morning smile. However, getting a bag of blood, that has been given by someone on goji for a season, is much better than a bag given from donor's on the streets of Seattle. "If' the word gets out that AGX has cleaned up his blood, there will be old duffers trying to invade your home for a fix. Jim

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Sun, Jan 6, 2019 - 10:18am
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

Always thinking about ways to make a few bucks Jim

EBay is always worried about biologics being sold on their site. Maybe Craig's list? Seeing that my first name is Craig and this IS Craig's site, maybe us geezers can set up a forum trading and selling body parts we don't need or want to exchange with gold and silver. Or maybe not.

It's too early Sunday morning to start that conversation. It's best left to the Red Chinese Army Organlegger division. They got a real jump on that industry

I decided to do the Chances of Being Audited post tomorrow when a fresh board comes up Today I'm meeting with a friend who started a new business last July. He's doing really well, set up his Sub S LLC and connected with my accountant.

It's time to give him some solid AGX advice on how to present his income, expenses and 'net loss' for 2018 that'll help him shelter his day job income. It's be a face to face unrecorded interview tutorial that might give me a few more ideas about the audit post.

Tax tips and help could be a good forum on TFMR.

AGXIIK

Sun, Jan 6, 2019 - 10:59am AGXIIK
NW VIEW

AGXIIK

You really need some old geezers help, that's from me. The IRS loves to audit those with a paper trail and they are experts on figuring out a way to obtain at least an additional $10,000. I know, and their favorite method is to just eliminate some of your deductions.

"If' you have a Sub S LLC, like we used to have and my son and grandson have currently, ya better have really great books and receipts, they do. I realize that your background is beyond mine, I just worked and paid huge taxes, not any more. There is a place, I have stated before, that is just wonderful. >>>>>> Downsize and pay cash for your new cheap home , in the country. Pay off everything. Have a few paid for rentals. Study how to get off of ALL medications. No GMO's, little sugar, no booze or smokes, no pop of any kind, organic foods at any cost, and decide to live until 100, collection those SS checks for those who did not make the changes and did not collect a cent.

My good friend J. died at 59, 12 years ago and we do not go camping as families anymore. He decided to go on one of the "meat only diets" and his doctor said it killed him. He never collected one SS check after retiring as a state engineer. His wife would not listen either, being the wife's best friend, died 2 years ago at 360 pounds and could not even get out of bed.

So, the sweet place, >>> no debt, fiat in the bank, SS checks and rental income, income greater than outgo, total income less than 20% of working income, and I paid $43 in income tax last year. Let the IRS audit me, I still have great books and they are not interested in me any longer. Jim

Sun, Jan 6, 2019 - 4:34pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Clean or young blood worth more?

Too funny AGX and NW VIEW. Living good and clean may take us to 100, but it isn't the final age we attain that is so important, but it is the quality of life while getting there that I believe is the most important thing.

We try to do good, we aren't the best but so far our health is great, we are drug free except for my wife's female hormone replacement generic drug ($4.00 a month). We just got back in from skiing for a couple of hours this morning (day 43 for me this season).

Paid off country home and 10 acres, owe on the car, but two diesel trucks owned outright along with everything else, 6 figure dividends with privately held stock and SS for both of us. It appears to be working well so far, now all we need to do is live long enough to take advantage of our planning and enjoy quality living and recreating.

One of my recent blood pressure and heart rate readings went

sys. 98

dia. 53

heart rate 50 (a little high for at rest for me). Now if I can just stay healthy orthopedically. Yesterday I ran about 8 Giant Slalom training runs in 41-42 seconds for about a 30 gate race course set (fun)then hit the Bowflex for an upper body exercise group of 46 exercises.

Sun, Jan 6, 2019 - 11:47pm
sierra skier
-
ID

America Needs To Toughen The F Up

This article exposes the insanity of our overly PC world. More at the link.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/america-needs-to-toughen-the-f-up/

America Needs To Toughen The F Up

Posted by Kyle S. Reyes | Jan 5, 2019 | Must Reads, Editorial | 21,489

We need no further evidence about how soft society has gotten than the fact that countless people saw this headline and were offended by the LETTER “F”.

America has gotten painfully soft. It’s time to toughen up.

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

This week, Law Enforcement Today reported about the high school students in Portland, Oregon (shocker) who walked out of school because they do NOT want school resource officers there. Why? Because cops are scary.

Apparently those students and their parents had their heads in the sand and missed the school shootings over the past several years, including those stopped by school resource officers.

We also reported about how TSA says that they are phasing out canines in airports that have pointy ears, because that’s apparently too scary to kids.

Note: it’s still perfectly acceptable to bring your therapy duck on the plane. Even if it has pointy ears.

On New Year’s Day, we reported on how New York Governor Cuomo pardoned murderers and other violent criminals so they wouldn’t be deported and so they could be with their families.

The week before that, we brought you the story of how Walmart in Northampton, Massachusetts wanted to donate $13,000 worth of training ammo to the local police department, but the town rejected it because bullets kill people.

Guys, you can’t make this stuff up.

If 2018 was the year everyone was offended by everything, 2019 is shaping up to be the year that feelings trump laws.

Last year, Law Enforcement Today spearheaded what became the National Task Force on School and Workplace Shootings. It started when we launched a video with some common sense solutions to stop school shootings, meant to spark a conversation among logical Americans.

Mon, Jan 7, 2019 - 7:49am
sierra skier
-
ID

It’s time: Trump should declare a national emergency, build the

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-01-06-its-time-trump-should-declare-a-n...

It’s time: Trump should declare a national emergency, build the border wall, activate the military police and arrest the deep state traitors

Sunday, January 06, 2019 by: Mike Adams
Tags: America, border security, chaos, civil war, corruption, deep state, domestic enemies, Liberty, martial law, national emergency, national security, President Trump, Second Amendment, SHTF, traitors, treason, White House

1,990Views

(Natural News) It’s time for President Trump to declare a national emergency. This is the first necessary step in defending America against the domestic enemies and enemy combatants operating within.

Immediately after declaring a national emergency, President Trump must deploy the United States military to build and man the border wall. (Yes, I said “man.”)

It’s time to activate the military police and hand them a list of the deep state traitors who have attempted to carry out a treasonous political coup rooted in illegal government spying under President Obama, the falsification of “evidence” used to deceive the FISA court, witness tampering by Robert Mueller, illegal leaks by James Comey, official corruption by Hillary Clinton, and multiple acts of treason against America approved by Obama and dutifully carried out by Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch.

Arrest the deep state traitors, indict them for crimes against America and prosecute them.

Defend America or we lose America.

It’s time to defend America against its enemies, both foreign and domestic

The “journo-terrorists” who continue to try to foment race wars, Antifa violence and border invasions by foreign nationals must be named, arrested and prosecuted. Governors who signed “Sanctuary state” laws must also arrested and tried for aiding and abetting criminal felons. Tech companies (like Google and Facebook) that engaged in a coordinated conspiracy to censor conservative speech and steal the 2018 mid-term elections must be halted, dismantled and criminally prosecuted.

Mon, Jan 7, 2019 - 4:14pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Congo Cauldron Nears Explosion After Trump Destroys Hillary Clin

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2756.htm

January 7, 2019

Congo Cauldron Nears Explosion After Trump Destroys Hillary Clinton Coup Attempt

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

A gravely worded new Ministry of Defense (MoD) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that barely 5-days after President Trump notified the US Congress that he was sending US military forces to the African nation of Gabon in preparation for their combat deployment to the Democratic Republic of the Congo, malign forces in Gabon backed by Hillary Clinton attempted to stage a coup, but that was met with quick and abject failure. [Note: Some words and/or phrases appearing in quotes in this report are English language approximations of Russian words/phrases having no exact counterpart.]

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/gaft2.jpg

Hillary Clinton backed forces in Gabon (above) captured after coup attempt to stop President Trump war on globalists fails

According to this report, nearly immediately after Hillary Clinton became US Secretary of State in 2009, she sought to enrich herself by extorting large corporations and nations into paying hundreds-of-millions of dollars to her Clinton Foundation that US Senator Tom Cotton correctly labeled as one of the world’s largest money laundering schemes.

Specifically targeted for extortion by Secretary Clinton, this report details, were the nations of Africa—with Libya being destroyed because they refused to go along with this crime—that, in turn, saw Gabon, along with other African nations in fear of being destroyed, being forced to give tens-of-millions to the Clinton Foundation project named Partnership to Save Africa's Elephants—but all of whose money given to the Clinton Foundation was revealed to have gone directly into the pockets into both Secretary Clinton and her husband former President Bill Clinton.

With Secretary Clinton being revealed to have been personally involved in the cover-up of the deaths an American ambassador and US special forces troops while Libya was being destroyed by her, this report continues, once secret emails of hers released by Wikileaks show her frantically working to extort Gabon and Nigeria—and that culminated in Gabon President Ali Bongo Ondimba giving in to her demands.

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/gaft1.jpg

Gabon President Ali Bongo Ondimba (left) gives into Secretary Clinton’s (right) extortion demands in 2011

In order to keep her extortion crimes from being uncovered while President Trump was nearing his historic election victory over her, this report notes, Hillary Clinton paid millions-of-dollars for her “insurance policy” that was disguised as a disgusting document that alleged Russia had helped Trump win the presidency—that was then deployed against Trump by the “Deep State”, in April-2016, after he won the primary elections he needed to become the Republican Party nominee—but all of whose supposed facts behind have since been exposed as being nothing more than propaganda and outright lies.

Moving against Hillary Clinton and her “Deep State” on many fronts, this report says, this past October-2018 saw President Trump ordering Gabon President Ali Bongo Ondimba to Saudi Arabia for protection—a move quickly retaliated against by Hillary Clinton and the “Deep State”, who masterminded the death shortly thereafter of a supposed Saudi journalist who was a known spy named Jamal Khashoggi, after which they used to pummel both Trump and Saudi Arabia.

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/gaft3.png

Deep State” aligned propaganda media fails to inform American people that Jamal Khashoggi was known terrorist

As detailed by MoD intelligence analysts yesterday, this report concludes, President Trump’s protecting Gabon and its president are part of his much larger plan to free the Democratic Republic of the Congo (aka DR Congo) from they tyranny imposed on it by globalist elites—most particularly the Catholic Church who are using the DR Congo as a practice ground for how best to destroy the United States—and whose leader, Pope Francis (better known as theGlobalist Pope”), earlier today, shockingly praised Cuba on the 60th Anniversary of their murderous and despotic regime—while at the same time he ignored Cardinal Walter Brandmüller truthfully stating homosexuality is to blame for sexual abuse, not the Catholic Church (a true statement based on the fact that for decades, the Catholic Church flooded their priesthood with homosexual men)—but that now, along with his “Deep State” globalist allies, sees this demonic “Globalist Pope” being confronted by Trump preparing to declare a national emergency to protect his nation’s borders—that will be just the first of many more to follow as Trump retakes control of his nation.

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/gaft3.jpg

January 7, 2019 © EU and US all rights reserved. Permission to use this report in its entirety is granted under the condition it is linked back to its original source at WhatDoesItMean.Com. Freebase content licensed under CC-BY and GFDL.

[Note: Many governments and their intelligence services actively campaign against the information found in these reports so as not to alarm their citizens about the many catastrophic Earth changes and events to come, a stance that the Sisters of Sorcha Faal strongly disagree with in believing that it is every human beings right to know the truth. Due to our missions conflicts with that of those governments, the responses of their ‘agents’ has been a longstanding misinformation/misdirection campaign designed to discredit us, and others like us, that is exampled in numerous places, including HERE.]

[Note: The WhatDoesItMean.com website was created for and donated to the Sisters of Sorcha Faal in 2003 by a small group of American computer experts led by the late global technology guru Wayne Green (1922-2013) to counter the propaganda being used by the West to promote their illegal 2003 invasion of Iraq.]

[Note: The word Kremlin (fortress inside a city) as used in this report refers to Russian citadels, including in Moscow, having cathedrals wherein female Schema monks (Orthodox nuns) reside, many of whom are devoted to the mission of the Sisters of Sorcha Faal.]

Mon, Jan 7, 2019 - 4:54pm sierra skier
Tue, Jan 8, 2019 - 4:50pm
sierra skier
-
ID

How Sierra Nevada's "Dream Chaser" Could Become a Nightmare for

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/sierra-nevada-apos-dream-chaser-140700864...

How Sierra Nevada's "Dream Chaser" Could Become a Nightmare for Northrop Grumman

Rich Smith, The Motley Fool

Motley FoolJanuary 6, 2019

Six months ago, defense contractor Northrop Grumman (NYSE: NOC) became a bona fide "space stock."

Acquiring space launch company Orbital ATK in an all-cash $7.8 billion merger, Northrop took possession of Orbital's Minotaur and Antares medium-lift rocket families. It acquired Orbital's ongoing project to build a new "OmegA" class heavy lift rocket as well, with which to compete against the likes of United Launch Alliance and SpaceX for large commercial and military satellite launches.

Northrop Grumman also inherited Orbital's ongoing NASA contract to resupply crew aboard the International Space Station (ISS) with needed consumables under the agency's CRS-1 and CRS-2 "Commercial Resupply Services" contracts -- missions valued at as much as $14 billion across the three companies hired to run them.

Hold up. There were three winners?

Yes, you read that right. I said three companies won CRS-2 contracts to conduct supply runs to ISS: Orbital ATK (now owned by Northrop), SpaceX, and privately held Sierra Nevada Corporation, or "SNC."

It's this latter company I want to talk about today, because it's the CRS-2 contract awarded to SNC that I think holds the most danger for Northrop Grumman shareholders.

Wed, Jan 9, 2019 - 8:46pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Fence within stone wall, ‘moat’ surround Pelosi vineyard estate

So is Pelosi IMMORAL for having a wall, moat and fence surrounding her property?

https://www.infowars.com/fence-within-stone-wall-moat-surround-pelosi-vi...

Fence within stone wall, ‘moat’ surround Pelosi vineyard estate

“It’s surrounded by a massive stone wall.”

American Mirror - January 8, 2019

A fence within a wall and a “moat” protect Nancy Pelosi from the unwashed masses who would like a taste of her vineyard life.

Twitter user @KernUnited recently visited the new House Speaker’s property, and despite calling a wall along the southern border “immoral,” Pelosi has no problem keeping one around her estate.

The property on Zinfandel Lane north of Napa, California features a stone wall across the front of the property, and a large iron gate across the driveway.

“It’s surrounded by a massive stone wall,” the camerman notes.

“As you can see, it’s bounded by the … Napa River,” he says, “so the river forms a boundary, so she has a moat, as well.”

Thu, Jan 10, 2019 - 1:05pm
NW VIEW

Even an atheist should be able to figure out who their god is!

Thu, Jan 10, 2019 - 9:03pm
NW VIEW

A great comment on the above post:

1. Jay January 10, 2019 at 3:19 pm

You have live with what you are willing to tolerate. America tolerated feminism and it got divorced.
    America tolerated homosexuality and it got AIDS and child molesters. America tolerated criminals and the criminals took over politics. America tolerated witchcraft and it got false pagan religions to go with its feminism. America tolerated corrupt judges and got wholesale corruption and imprisonment of the innocent. America tolerated the National Education Associations Communism and now it has a younger generation that is rioting and murdering in the streets. America tolerated atheism and now it’s against the law to tell the Truth from Gods Word The Bible. America tolerated freedom of speech and freedom of religion for everyone except Christians and now Christianity is outlawed. America tolerated alcohol and now it has become a nation of intoxicated fools. America tolerated women having the right to vote and now women rule over men in America. America allowed women to hold public office and now the younger generation of males think that it is normal for women to rule over men, but they want to marry men instead of girls as a result. America tolerated slaughter of children in the womb and called it a woman’s right, now it is amazed that women can’t get pregnant and brutal murder is commonplace. America tolerated drugs and for many years Americans have been unable to think clearly. And now America has tolerated Islam and will be surprised when people are beheaded,

Fri, Jan 11, 2019 - 7:45am
sierra skier
-
ID

California, New York roll out taxpayer-funded health care for il

You would think they would know better.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-01-10-california-new-york-roll-out-taxp...

California, New York roll out taxpayer-funded health care for illegal aliens; the sick will now flock to these states en masse

Thursday, January 10, 2019 by: Vicki Batts

1,680Views

(Natural News) California Governor Gavin Newsom and NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio are rolling out new “free” healthcare initiatives for illegal immigrants. While illegals may be able to access care in these areas free of charge, it will cost tax-paying Americans a pretty penny. Newsom reportedly struggled to explain how California would pay for the expansion of healthcare for illegals, which he signed into law by executive order earlier this month. The Golden State is already in financial ruin, and it is hard to believe spending more tax dollars is going to help in any way, shape or form.

In New York City, de Blasio’s “free” healthcare plan is expected to cost tax-payers upwards of $100 million. According to reports, the program will reach just 600,000 people who don’t have health insurance, and will include both legal citizens and illegal aliens.

California’s increasingly liberal, spendthrift policies have already devastated the state. Now, the leftists in power want to take even more from tax-payers, by forcing them to fund what will be an enormously expensive venture into the world of unsustainable liberal idealism.

Liberal politicians write checks their taxpayers can’t cash

Governor Newsom’s new budget reportedly “proposes increasing the size of the subsidies for families who already receive it, and it would make California the first state to make subsidies available to middle income families.” It will also “make California the first state in the nation to cover young undocumented adults through a state Medicaid program.” Under Newsom’s latest scheme, illegal immigrants will receive state-funded healthcare all the way up to age 26.

“Undocumented young adults should not have to worry about losing their health coverage when they turn 19,” the governor’s office stated.

What about the needs of actual American citizens? To them, the radical left says, “Kick rocks.”

Newsom has proposed a most atrocious plan to pay for the illegal immigrant healthcare scheme: Restore the individual mandate to buy health insurance. The governor is literally going to force the citizens of California to pay for his idiotic plan, by legally obligating them to buy something from the government. In other words, Newsom is willing to violate the rights of actual American citizens to benefit illegal aliens (and to secure votes for future elections, no doubt).

The former mayor of San Francisco may like to boast about his big plans, but the financial state of the city has a very different story to tell — like $10 billion in debt, crushing taxes and streets lined with human waste.

In New York City, things aren’t looking any better. The NYC Care plan touted by Mayor de Blasio is expected to provide healthcare access to 600,000 NYC residents who are without — including some 300,000 illegal immigrants. You can guess who’s picking up the tab.

The program is expected to cost $100 million in tax dollars, according to reports. Eric Phillips, de Blasio’s press secretary, stated over Twitter, “This is the city paying for direct comprehensive care (not just ERs) for people who can’t afford it, or can’t get comprehensive Medicaid — including 300,000 undocumented New Yorkers.”

In an interview with MSNBC, de Blasio bragged about the plan. “We’ll put the money in to make it work; it’s going to save us money down the line,” he insisted.

Government spending is out of control

It would seem that de Blasio and Newsom have forgotten that the money they are spending comes from taxpayers — people who’ve worked very hard to earn something. It’s easy to just throw money around when you aren’t actually the one earning it. Taxpayer dollars are not an infinite resource, though liberal politicians love to treat it as such. It is patently offensive that these politicians feel it is their right to spend taxpayer dollars on whatever they please. Thousands of American citizens live in poverty and are without the same “basic necessities” that Leftists are so hellbent on giving to illegal immigrants.

But daring to suggest that American politicians should be putting the United States first is now a “racist” or “xenophobic” thing to say — even though our legislators are supposedly elected to serve their citizens.

Regardless of your feelings about immigration, the spending of tax dollars on healthcare for non-citizens is, at the very least, a blatant case of government overreach. Elected or not, there is no doubt that government spending in the United States is out of control — at both the state and federal levels.

In 2013, then-Vice President Joe Biden and his staff reportedly spent over half a million dollars staying at a hotel for one night.

Politicians today are so enamored of spending tax payer dollars, Governor Newsom is planning on mandating his constituents buy healthcare so he can spend the money on something else.

Not only is that ludicrous, it ought to be considered unconstitutional. Coercing the population to buy something from the government through law is really no different than levying a tax against them. The fact that Newsom has suggested this as a reasonable solution to funding his illegal immigrant healthcare plan is a serious red flag. More, it’s a sign of what we can look forward to seeing from the American Left in the future: More taxes and more tyranny.

Illegal immigration has already proven itself to be very costly to American citizens. How much more do these politicians expect people to give?

Fri, Jan 11, 2019 - 5:57pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Vaccine shot killed famed cancer doctor in mere minutes from “to

I just posted this in the Alternative Medicine thread and thought it deserved the exposure it might attain here.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-01-11-vaccine-shot-killed-famed-cancer-...

Vaccine shot killed famed cancer doctor in mere minutes from “total organ failure” … state-run media desperately tries to cover it up

Friday, January 11, 2019 by: Mike Adams

6,100Views

(Natural News) Dr. Martin Gore, a widely celebrated cancer doctor credited with “saving thousands of lives” died from “total organ failure” just minutes after receiving a vaccine shot yesterday. Dr. Gore was a professor of cancer medicine at the Institute of Cancer Research based in London. He “died suddenly yesterday after a routine inoculation for yellow fever,” reports The Times (UK).

“His death highlights the increased risks associated with the vaccine for the growing number of older travellers visiting exotic destinations,” the paper explains.

It also underscores the horrific price of believing in Big Pharma, chemotherapy and vaccines. Throughout his career, Dr. Gore oversaw the harming of tens of thousands of children who were subjected to toxic chemotherapy and radiation treatments. Ultimately, he was killed by his own false belief in the safety of vaccines, another weaponized form of toxic medicine. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

So far, the U.S. media has completely blacked out the story in yet another effort to silence any truth about the deadly dangers of vaccines. There isn’t a single establishment news outlet in the United States that has accurately reported on this vaccine-induced sudden death of a cancer doctor. In truth, vaccines kill people, yet the CDC-directed U.S. media pretends no one ever dies from vaccines in order to deliberately mislead the public, resulting in more people being killed by vaccine injuries.

Even the Royal Marsden Cancer Charity where Dr. Gore also worked withheld the truth in their own Facebook announcement about his death, saying, “It is with deep sadness that The Royal Marsden announces the sudden death of Professor Martin Gore CBE who died this morning,” utterly failing to mention he died from a vaccine jab.

BBC lies about the doctor’s death claiming, “cause of death is unknown” and eliminating the word “vaccine” from its story headline

The BBC also tried to hide the truth about this vaccine-induced fatality by eliminating any word of “vaccine” from the headline of the story announcing his death. “Royal Marsden’s leading cancer expert Martin Gore dies,” states BBC News, deliberately misleading readers because the BBC is, of course, state-run fake news.

The BBC even goes on to misleadingly claim, “The cause of his death is not known.” We wonder what Dr. Gore would think if he knew the BBC was using his death to promote more vaccines that will kill more people, all while burying the truth about the serious risks associated with vaccine shots.

The UK Daily Mail reported the story with greater accuracy, stating, “Martin Gore, 67, passed away after suffering total organ failure shortly after having the injection, which is recommended to anyone visiting Sub-Saharan Africa, South and Central America and the Caribbean…” The Daily Mail even goes on to quote a study that documented some of the serious side effects of the Yellow Fever vaccine:

Serious adverse effects recorded in the study included hospitalization, life-threatening illness, permanent disability and death. Five people died from the jab in this period.

Dr. Martin Gore was part of a review team that exposed medical malpractice taking place inside The Royal Marsden

Adding to the intrigue of the story, in 2013 Dr. Gore led an investigation that exposed medical malpractice by other cancer doctors working at Royal Marsden. “A top cancer doctor has admitted mistakes were made in the care of a toddler who died after doctors failed to spot her fatal brain condition in time to save her.” reports the UK Mirror. “Professor Martin Gore, medical director of the Royal Marsden, who led an inquiry into Alice’s care at the hospital and Kingston Hospital following her death, found more than a dozen failings by medical staff.”

The Royal Marsden is the same hospital that sought to destroy the career of a renowned cancer surgeon named Joseph Meirion Thomas, who blew the whistle on the medical fraud taking place at the hospital. As Natural News reported on August 29, 2015:

A vicious hate campaign has been waged against an internationally renowned cancer surgeon named Joseph Meirion Thomas. At first, his superiors in the medical system tried to silence him, but now they’ve resorted to firing him.

The courageous 69-year-old surgeon has been fired from the Royal Marsden Hospital in London because he started speaking the truth about the faults of the National Health Service (NHS) in the UK while questioning the quality of care that general practitioners provide.

It raises the obvious speculative question: Was Dr. Gore deliberately murdered with a vaccine injection to silence him?

Sat, Jan 12, 2019 - 3:54pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Ford vehicles to deploy 5G brain cancer technology in vehicles b

The full read at the link.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-01-09-ford-vehicles-to-deploy-5g-brain-...

Ford vehicles to deploy 5G brain cancer technology in vehicles by 2020, frying your brain while you drive

Wednesday, January 09, 2019 by: Isabelle Z.

3,850Views

(Natural News) Ford has announced that it will deploy cellular vehicle-to-everything (C-V2X) technology in all of its new American car models from the year 2022 onward. The technology will enable vehicles to communicate with one another as well as traffic management infrastructure like traffic lights. Pedestrians will also have the ability to transmit their locations to cars, ostensibly boosting the safety of walkers and cyclists.

The car maker claims it will be useful for situations like four-way stops, enabling vehicles to communicate with one another about who has the right of way. It could also be used for vehicles that are involved in accidents to give approaching vehicles advance status of the situation so they can avoid danger. Traffic lights, meanwhile, would be able to send drivers signals to alert them when they are about to turn red or green or to let them know if they are about to run a red light.

In a Medium post announcing the move, Ford Connected Vehicle Platform and Product Executive Director Don Butler expressed Ford’s excitement over the technology, but he failed to mention the huge downside of all of this connectivity.

Butler wrote that the effort’s timing was “perfect” in light of the cellular industry’s push for building 5G networks, but what price will we all pay for this? For all of its greater speeds and connectivity, 5G could put our health at very serious risk.

5G already causing health problems, and many dangers are still unknown

One advocate, Kevin Mottus, has likened 5G’s effects to “microwaving our population,” and hundreds of scientists and doctors share his view.

5G works using millimeter waves, which use a higher frequency than microwaves and are more easily absorbed by their surroundings. This means that more towers will be needed. It has been estimated that “small cell” towers will need to be placed approximately every 800 feet to provide connectivity, so exposure will be very difficult to avoid with one small cell for roughly every 12 houses.

Sat, Jan 12, 2019 - 6:13pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Democrats Can Fund the World, but Not the Wall

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/01/democrats_can_fund_the_...

January 9, 2019

Democrats Can Fund the World, but Not the Wall

By Brian C. Joondeph

There is nothing like a government shutdown to illustrate clearly the priorities of the two opposing sides to the standoff. On one side is President Trump, keeping a campaign promise to build a wall, to keep crime, sex-trafficking, drugs, and terrorism, not to mention the unfunded burden of illegal aliens, out of America.

On the other side are the Democrats, hell-bent on keeping 25 percent of the government closed for business rather than funding border security, a concept they wholeheartedly supported a decade ago.

Who's winning and who's losing the battle? If you watch cable news, it's clear that the president is on the ropes, having backed himself into a corner. Reality sings a different tune. How did we get here?

Donald Trump, announcing his candidacy for president in June 2015, rode down the escalator at Trump Tower and said, "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best." He went on, "They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

These were among his first pronouncements that day and have been a constant theme of his rallies and tweets since then – including this tweet from a few days ago.

Democrats were once in favor of border security, too. Many, including Senate minority leader Chuck Schumer, voted for the Secure Fence Act of 2006. This provided for, "Operational control over the entire international land and maritime borders of the United States."

Now, because it's 2019 and Trump is president, Democrats are conveniently against border security. This is a common theme of Democrats, frequently for something before they are against it. Remember John Kerry and the Iraq War?

The current fight is over a mere $5 billion in funding for a wall – or a "fence" if the term "wall" is offensive, but a physical barrier between two nations, controlling who and what traipses from one country to the other. The federal budget is $4.4 trillion, meaning wall funding represents about a tenth of a percent of the budget, a rounding error. What else are Nancy Pelosi and colleagues spending money on? How about foreign aid?

The 2019 federal budget requests nearly $27 billion in foreign aid for economic development, health, humanitarian assistance, peace and security, and other objectives. This is over half the cost of securing "[t]he entire international land and maritime borders of the United States" something Democrats were keen about in 2006.

The Secure Fence Act of 2006 budgeted $50 billion over 25 years to control America's borders. Unfortunately, Congress appropriated only $1.4 billion and forgot about the rest. The foreign aid request above was for one single year. Two years of the foreign aid budget spent instead on U.S. border security would create the type of physical borders so common in the countries we are generously supporting.

Fund the world, but not America.

It's instructive to compare the current administration to the past one, since the media treat the last administration as the Second Coming and the current administration as the Fourth Reich.

In 2012, Congress appropriated $40 billion in foreign aid, a billion more than what was requested. In 2013, the amount went up to $43 billion appropriated. The following year, 2014, $42 billion was appropriated.

Let's look at what was actually spent on foreign aid in Barack Obama's final year of 2016: $31 billion total – more than half of what America needs to insure its own "peace and security."

Countries receiving American taxpayer largess include Pakistan, $687 million, the same country that provided sanctuary to Osama bin Laden. Seven point two billion dollars went to Afghanistan, with not much to show for it other than its opium products finding their way through our unsecure southern border.

Five hundred seventy million went to Syria, a country where I thought Obama was calling for regime change. Even China received $20 million. I thought China was our geopolitical and economic adversary! A few hundred million each went to most African countries, quickly adding up to the grand total of $31 billion.

This is not to say that all foreign aid is bad, as clearly, it is not. America is the most generous nation in the world. Much of our foreign aid is lifesaving. Much of it is also wasted or filling the Swiss bank accounts of foreign thug leaders – or worse, finding its way into the bank accounts of those who appropriated the money from the U.S. Treasury.

How else to explain members of Congress living in multimillion-dollar mansions or having net worths in the tens of millions while earning a congressional salary of under $200,000 per year?

An old proverb says, "Charity begins at home." Even the Bible reinforces the idea in 1 Timothy 5:8: "Anyone who does not provide for their relatives, and especially for their own household, has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever."

American taxpayers are footing the bill not only for foreign aid, but also for illegal immigration, which costs U.S. taxpayers $115 billion a year.

Then there is the human toll, from Kate Steinle to police officer Ronil Singh. Or the previously deported illegal alien who viciously raped a woman in New York. Or another previously deported illegal who raped a child in Philadelphia.

Don't forget illegal drugs. Heroin and cocaine aren't produced domestically and instead transit our southern border. How much Chinese fentanyl is arriving through Mexico?

The United States gives about a million dollars a year in aid to Hungary, the same country that was able to fund the construction of "a second fence on the border with Serbia to keep migrants out."

Congress is happy to give money to countries to secure their borders, but House Democrats refuse to spend a dime for the same security measures in their own country.

Shameful, but the shutdown is illustrating Democrat priorities, especially for Pelosi-Schumer Democrats. Let's have the debate. Where do taxpayers want their hard-earned money to go? To foreign countries so they can secure their borders and protect their citizens? Or should some of that money stay here, providing safety and security for Americans?

Trump will get his wall, either through an eventual budget deal or via the military on the basis of national security. The shutdown may simply be Trump's way of exposing Democrat priorities, which are not for those they are elected to represent or the constitution they swore to support and defend.

Democrats may believe that the shutdown is a way to insulate themselves against exposure of their real priorities, but the longer the shutdown goes on, the more their insulation melts away.

Brian C Joondeph, M.D., MPS is a Denver-based physician and writer. Follow him on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.

Sun, Jan 13, 2019 - 4:04am
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

Catastrophe cycle - Suspicious 0bservers

Worth a look

The Next End of the World | C.I.A. Classified
Sun, Jan 13, 2019 - 4:40pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Gov. Gavin Newsom commits financial suicide for the state of Cal

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-01-13-financial-suicide-for-california-...

Gov. Gavin Newsom commits financial suicide for the state of California by expanding taxpayer-funded health care coverage to illegal immigrants

Sunday, January 13, 2019 by: Lance D Johnson

1,390Views

(Natural News) The economic illiteracy of newly-elected California governor Gavin Newsom was on full display right after his inauguration ceremony. As his first act as governor, Newsom signed a series of executive orders that fine California citizens without healthcare coverage, while financially catering to illegal immigrants and demanding federal assistance for healthcare coverage for illegal immigrants. California governor Gavin Newsom is committed to pillaging California’s hard-working population with higher taxes, while providing illegal immigrants the funds they need for unnecessary healthcare spending.

California will become the first state to cover undocumented adults under age 26 with the state’s Medicaid program. The executive order foments a clause from the Affordable Care Act, expanding benefits to young illegals. This act alone will drive up costs of health services, taxing citizens first from their paycheck and secondly when they require healthcare. Newsom’s new executive orders are part of his first year “California for All” plan, which includes steps toward universal healthcare coverage, even for illegal immigrants. The executive order boosts pricing and purchasing benefits for prescription drugs for illegals — a benefit that will extend to 13 million Californians, up from two million previously. Financial subsidies from the Affordable Care Act will be expanded to individuals earning up to $72,840, up from the previous cap of $48,000. The state funds will also cover subsidies for families of four earning up to $150,600, up from $98,000 previously.

California governor brings back Obamacare fines for California citizens

The executive order also mandates Obama-era fines on individuals who cannot afford or do not want to purchase health insurance plans. This is one way the California governor plans to pay for illegals’ access to more prescription drugs and doctor visits. “To pay for increased financial help for families, the budget proposes fighting back against the federal government’s attempts to destroy the Affordable Care Act by reinstating the individual mandate at the state level,” Newsom’s office said.

If California cannot recoup the money through fines, they will attempt to take the money from the rest of the country’s taxpayers. Newsom has already sent a letter to President Trump and congressional leaders, demanding that federal laws be amended to enable California to apply for and receive “Transformational Cost and Universal Coverage Waivers.” In other words, California’s illegal immigrant population is entitled to the taxpayer funds from every other state. Newsom’s letter says this will “empower California to truly innovate and to begin trans-formative reforms that provide the path to a single-payer health care system.” What a con artist!

In his inaugural address, Newsom proclaimed, “We will use both our market power and our moral power to demand fairer prices for prescription drugs.” All the executive orders he dished out on day one do not tap into California’s “market power.” Instead, the orders rely on the power of the state, mandates, demands, and the pillaging of the country’s resources in order to cater to illegal immigration. Newsom’s glamorized theft programs assert no “moral power” as he laughably postulates.

Extending the border wall up the east and north sides of California

The President should do whatever it takes to protect the country from governors like Newsom, who looks to pillage the country’s resources all for the benefit of illegal immigrants. Perhaps the border wall should extend, not along the southern California border, but along its eastern and northern borders, to protect the rest of the U.S. from the state’s plunders, including its drugs, disease, crime, corruption, mandates, growing illegal immigration problem, and continual financial doom. Hopefully California will declare secession from the Union soon, so California can finally be cut off from the rest of the country’s funds.

Contribute

Donate Shop

Recent Comments

Forum Discussion

by AGXIIK, Oct 20, 2019 - 5:58pm
by SteveW, Oct 20, 2019 - 4:09pm
by Solsson, Oct 20, 2019 - 12:30pm
by sierra skier, Oct 20, 2019 - 11:30am
by Green Lantern, Oct 20, 2019 - 8:17am