26925 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sun, Dec 30, 2018 - 3:31pm Nana
NW VIEW

Nana

No words will bring the comfort in the loss of loved ones. We have a future hope, given to those who believe. Sorry for your loss and for her parents.

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Sun, Dec 30, 2018 - 6:31pm
silver66

Nana

Sorry for the tragic loss

You will be in my thoughts and prayers

Silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Sun, Dec 30, 2018 - 7:15pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Nana

My prayers are with you and yours, such a sad loss.

Sun, Dec 30, 2018 - 9:57pm NW VIEW
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

@NWV Possibly fits though

The sun going dark "could" be due to it entering a very dusty part of the universe at a point where it is heading into solar minimum anyway. Think throwing an armful of sticks on a small camp fire. It nearly goes out then smoulders for a while then bursts into action again. That could fit with the sudden flood theory outlined in the diebold series.

Sun, Dec 30, 2018 - 10:08pm NW VIEW
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

@NWV Nope.

But according to wikipedia "Sukkot" is a Jewish festival & they have it every year. Wrong festival?

Sun, Dec 30, 2018 - 10:11pm Nana
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

@nana

Truly tragic to lose a child. Full sympathy for you and the parents.

Sun, Dec 30, 2018 - 10:20pm SilveryBlue
NW VIEW

@Silvery Blue ---mine is correct!

If you look at my old book "The Comprehensive Hebrew Calendar", showing the festivals until the year 2200, showing the date of the year 2046, Succoth (the way they spell it) falls on the 15th and 16 th of Oct., being the 15th and 16th of Tishri. Check your calendar. Jim

Yes, they do celebrate their festivals every year but for the purposes of the above discussion, watching the tapes by Diehold Foundation, they like the event of that year.

I realize that many have not studied the fulfillment of the last three feasts of the Jews. The first four feasts of the seven were fulfilled by Jesus , on their dates, at His first coming. I thought that it was interesting when the Diehold group landed on the feast. This is a long study, and we have watched it for decades. I have stated already that their view of the clock may be correct and may not be at all. Their understanding of Who Christ is, has some huge holes. When I consider the words of Jesus, telling of the events in the sun/moon/roaring seas and waves, it does make one wonder about the coming events. For me, I am not a date setter, never have been, but I firmly believe that major events will happen upon the last three fulfilled feasts days, even if it is a thousand years from now. I see many so-called prophets and teachers who are hearing from the Lord (they say) and there are numerous messages from them as to timing. For me, I am more concerned over the things that I do know, than when or where things may happen.

Mon, Dec 31, 2018 - 2:10am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

life is such a precious gift.

any loss is tragic.

Hang in there Nana.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Mon, Dec 31, 2018 - 5:36am
HappyNow
-
Canada

Nana that’s hard.

It’s a tough time of year to be confronted with loss. Wishing you and yours what you need to come to terms.

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.
Tue, Jan 1, 2019 - 10:23am
NW VIEW

From SQ site:

Thu, Jan 3, 2019 - 2:24am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

censorship

It's a tempting morsel,yum,yum,yum.

could be all a waste of time though.

Who knows best?

Is life what we want or what we get.

Hmmmn ?

now I'm lost.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Thu, Jan 3, 2019 - 7:12pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Synthetic Marijuana Approved By DEA for Medicine While The Real

They will legalize the synthetic but the real thing remains illegal,,,,, go figure.

The full story at the link.

https://wisemindhealthybody.com/collective-evolution/synthetic-marijuana...

Synthetic Marijuana Approved By DEA for Medicine While The Real Thing Remains Illegal

By

Collective Evolution

This article was originally published by our friends at Collective Evolution

The DEA has just announced that the same manufacturer of the notorious fentanyl has produced a synthetic marijuana product they deem more medically valuable and safer than real cannabis.

The announcement was made a few weeks ago in the Federal Register by the DEA that the drug Syndros, a liquid form of synthetic THC, will be now classified as a schedule 2 controlled substance, which means it can be legally prescribed by doctors. Meanwhile, organic marijuana continues to be listed right alongside heroin among Schedule 1 controlled substances. This category is reserved for drugs that have “no currently accepted medical use” and “a high potential for abuse.” Other drugs that have proven time and time again to hold medicinal value seem to be stuck in this category as well, although some things are changing.

Syndros hitting the market soon

Because the FDA has cleared Syndros for approval, it will be hitting the market soon. Syndros is made by Insys Therapeutics, an Arizona-based pharmaceutical company that has been accused of using shady marketing practices to sell Subysys, a spray form of the extremely potent synthetic opioid fentynal, which has been approved by the FDA for treatment of pain from cancer. A few top Insys executives, such as John Kapoor, the company’s billionaire founder, have been arrested and charged with bribing doctors and defrauding insurance companies. Insys and its former leaders are also facing several lawsuits from states and individuals for allegedly triggering America’s opioid crisis — and now they are trying to take over good old homegrown pot.

Fri, Jan 4, 2019 - 8:10am
sierra skier
-
ID

New medical treatment imbues older adults with “teen blood” har

The fountain of youth has always been sought. I guess HGH from young people is now considered to be a format of control over aging.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-12-31-medical-treatment-imbues-older-ad...

New medical treatment imbues older adults with “teen blood” harvested from youth… vampirism about to become mainstream “medicine”

Monday, December 31, 2018 by: Ethan Huff
Tags: aging, Alzheimer's, ambrosia, anti-aging, badhealth, badmedicine, badscience, blood transfusions, dementia, growth factors, longevity, mainstream medicine, Medicine, teen blood, Twisted, Vampire Facials, vampirism, weird science, young blood

6,710Views

(Natural News) In a shocking turn of events, the mainstream media is now openly admitting that the “elite” are spending top dollar to obtain infusions of “young blood” from teenagers, which they believe contains some kind of fountain of youth.

Reports indicate that a new clinical trial known as “ambrosia” is testing the effects of young blood, which contains special growth factors not found in older blood that some believe can help to reverse the aging process.

“There are pretty much people from most states, people from overseas, people from Europe and Australia,” revealed Dr. Jesse Karmazin, who’s working on the project, to CBS Philadelphia about the types of participants involved in the trial.

Those who obtain the blood transfusions from young people are being paid $8,000 to see how it affects them – and if all is a success as Dr. Karmazin hopes, then he plans to start an entire business selling young blood for profit.

In explaining what he claims he’s already observed in test rats, those given the transfusions apparently saw a reversal in the aging process.

“Their brains are younger, their hearts,” he stated. “Their hair, if it was gray, it turns dark again.”

Stanford researchers are now testing “young blood” on Alzheimer’s patients

Similar research is also taking place at Stanford University, where researchers are reportedly testing the effects of young blood on Alzheimer’s patients.

According to Dr. Sharon Shaw, an Alzheimer’s researcher at Stanford, young blood is already showing evidence of helping to improve the functional abilities of dementia patients.

Fri, Jan 4, 2019 - 8:40am sierra skier
NW VIEW

@ Sierra Skier

That is an interesting article about blood. It reminds me of an O.T. scripture:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Leviticus 17:11 King James Version (KJV)

11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The 'young blood" may have benefits for some, and may have none. However, blood is a big issue with the Lord, also seen in Acts 15.

Well, one good thing, there will not be anyone, out there, who wants the blood drained out of us old boomers. Jim

Fri, Jan 4, 2019 - 9:13am
sierra skier
-
ID

Trump Reveals Massive Response To Assassination Attempt, While A

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2752.htm

January 3, 2019

Trump Reveals Massive Response To Assassination Attempt, While At Same Time Declaring Wars Of “Sand & Death” Are Over For America

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

Barely 24-hours after the Foreign Intelligence Service reported that President Putin had warned President Trump about a potential assassination attempt, and whose believed assassin was killed during a gun battle with US Secret Service agents, a new Security Council (SC) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that during a limited press availability, yesterday, Trump obliquely revealed the truth of this event by his describing how “I was all by myself in the White House…that’s a big, big house…except for all the guys out on the lawn with machine guns… I was waving to them…I never saw so many guys with machine guns in my life…both Secret Service and military”—and that immediately afterwards, then saw Trump declaring he would no longer tolerate America’s wars he rightly called nothing more than “Sand & Death. [Note: Some words and/or phrases appearing in quotes in this report are English language approximations of Russian words/phrases having no exact counterpart.]

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/sand1.jpg

According to this report, with Afghanistan having now become the longest war in American history, President Trump railed against the “Deep State” warmongers in his nation by pointing out to them that the former Soviet Union had bankrupted themselves fighting in this region called “The Graveyard of Empires—and to prevent the same thing from happening to the United States, saw Trump admitting that he “essentially firedUS Defense Secretary James “Mad Dog” Mattis because he headed a US military that itself had to admit a few weeks ago that this war cannot be won.

Likewise about Syria, this report notes, President Trump further pushed back against the “Deep State” warmongers opposing him by his rightfully declaring that the US and its allies had already lost this war, too—with his exactly stating: “so Syria was lost long ago…it was lost long ago…and besides that, I don't want -- we're talking about sand and death…that's what we're talking about”.

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/sand2.jpg

The bizarre absurdity that America has become today, however, this report continues, now sees the same Democrat Party that filed Articles of Impeachment against President George W. Bush for starting the illegal Middle East wars in the first place, now sees them to wanting to impeach President Trump for ending them—a distortion of common sense and logic so astounding, it led to William M Arkin, the award-winning 30-year journalist for NBC News, to resign yesterday and declare:

I thought that the mission was to break through the machine of perpetual war acceptance and conventional wisdom to challenge Hillary Clinton’s hawkishness.

It was also an interesting moment at NBC because everyone was looking over their shoulder at Vice and other upstarts creeping up on the mainstream.

But then Trump got elected and Investigations got sucked into the tweeting vortex, increasingly lost in a directionless adrenaline rush, the national security and political version of leading the broadcast with every snow storm.

And I would assert that in many ways NBC just began emulating the national security state itself – busy and profitable.

No wars won but the ball is kept in play.

Fri, Jan 4, 2019 - 9:42am sierra skier
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

Synthetic Marijuana --Shades of Brave New World

In the book it was called Moroccan Synthmesc. Soma would be the equivalent of opioids,Prozac, SSRI uptake inhibitors, ketamine and fentanyl. The number of synthetic drugs available today is a multi trillion dollar business. As for the blood of young people, Ruth Bader Ginsberg bragged that her youthfulness was due to regular infusions of 'young boy's blood'. Memo to RBG. It's not working.

Anecdotal to that story, a billionaire I was acquainted with while living in Incline Village spent $5000 a month for injections of a serum he had imported from China. That was 10 years ago. He was a 65 year old face plant drunk with a serious drug habit. The serum gave him the body of a 20 year old. This comes from a doctor I knew in the 'vil who was well aware of this person's use and abuse of drugs and the serum that kept him young. There's a huge market in China and NORK for these substances.

The young illegals being imported to the US are also in high demand for their bodies. Comprehensive immigration has been talked about for 45 years has neer worked because no one in power wants immigration control

. Both parties are addicted to the steady flow of poor brown skinned people from the south. The Dem want illegal voters. The Republicans want cheap labor. It's win win for both parties, both of which are addicted to what these people mean to their political and labor ends. Thus we have neither the wall or comprehensive immigration control.

The steady and endless stream of illegals will never be shut off and that is a direct result of the high demand for their bodies and votes. The illegals are just collateral damage; cannon fodder for the insatiable thirst of these ghouls who must have a regular supply of fresh meat to feed their needs.

Ask the Schwartzeneggars about their maid, a laborer for Marie and a sex toy for Arnold. I wonder what Ahnold thinks of the child he and the maid produced.

AGXIIK

Sat, Jan 5, 2019 - 8:59am
sierra skier
-
ID

Democrats lining up for 2020

Sat, Jan 5, 2019 - 4:53pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Gold to Silver Ratio: So What?

I thought this was an interesting article on the GSR and how it moves. The rest of the story at the link.

https://deviantinvestor.com/10566/gold-to-silver-ratio-so-what/

Gold to Silver Ratio: So What?

Posted on January 2, 2019 by Gary Christenson

Miles Franklin sponsored this article by Gary Christenson, the deviant investor.

Analysts use this ratio to describe how inexpensive silver is compared to gold—like now. They also use the ratio to show long-term buy zones for both metals.

WHY?

Silver prices move up and down farther than gold prices. That pushes the gold-silver ratio too high, like now, when silver is inexpensive. Or it pushes the ratio too low, as in January 1980, when silver prices zoomed upward too far and too fast.

When the gold to silver ratio exceeds 80, it is often a good time to buy silver.

Do the data support this conclusion? Can we quantify this analysis?

Examine the chart of the ratio (weekly data) for 35 years, starting in 1983 after the early 1980 bubble had partially corrected. Look at the chart of silver prices since 1983. You will notice:

1. Silver prices moved higher in a strong bull market after President Nixon severed the link to gold backing the dollar in 1971. Thereafter the dollar “floated” lower as commodities and consumer prices rocketed higher. “Stagflation” reigned.
  2. Silver prices went crazy in early 1980 and peaked over $50 in a bubble. The paper exchanges modified the rules and forced selling to collapse the bubble. A silver price of $50 per ounce in 1980 is equivalent to $200 – $300 per ounce today if appropriate cost-of-living adjustments are used.
  3. Silver prices fell, with occasional rallies, for two decades, bottomed in 1991 at $3.51 and again in November 2001 at $4.01.
  4. Silver prices rose to nearly $50 in April 2011. The powers-that-be worried and smacked the paper prices on COMEX much lower.
  5. Silver prices fell to $13.61 in December 2015, the apparent end of the nasty correction following the 2011 peak.
Sat, Jan 5, 2019 - 5:38pm sierra skier
NW VIEW

Sierra Skier and the blood:

Those who would like to keep their old blood should just clean up their diet and system. I have posted this video a few times over the last years. We have a one oz. shot almost every morning when we get ready for our coffee:

Before and After Taking Goji berry Juice
Sat, Jan 5, 2019 - 7:46pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Goji Berries

are real good. We were doing them for quite while but let them slide. I should get back on the program with them.

I have no interest in doing harvested juvenile blood unless I need a transfusion for some reason.

Contribute

Donate Shop

Forum Discussion

by sierra skier, Aug 17, 2019 - 7:14pm
by sierra skier, Aug 17, 2019 - 8:30am
by Boggs, Aug 16, 2019 - 7:46pm
by Boggs, Aug 16, 2019 - 7:07pm