26875 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tue, Dec 25, 2018 - 5:52am
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

Diehold foundation videos

Greatest Secret of the United States, Series 4, Part 1/5, what causes the Ice Age

ok so I would like/need others opinions on this theory that the sun blarts out every 1268 thousand years. If it is scary (and I found it to be) Then we as a race should be looking at ways we can preserve our race somehow.

If this is bogus for gods sake tell me. But it does answer why we have had multiple crapfests in real time and why we have not matured as a people in thousands of years

The only other theory about the flood that I have found credible is the amassment of water high in the atmosphere due to the sun ejecting hydrogen (meeting oxygen in our atmosphere) and getting to the point that it was so heavy it dropped down. I think the bible supports this idea with the heavens being laden with water/opaque.

Tue, Dec 25, 2018 - 8:01am
sierra skier
-
ID

Trump Throws Mattis Out Of Pentagon—Then Replaces Him With World

So my question is, Is Trump's Space Force initiation a format of disclosure in it's beginning faze? This could be a big revelation at a time of big global changes.

https://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2744.htm

December 24, 2018

Trump Throws Mattis Out Of Pentagon—Then Replaces Him With World’s Foremost Nazi UFO Expert

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

A thoroughly mind-bending new Ministry of Defense (MoD) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that barely four days after US Secretary of Defense James “Mad Dog” Mattis informed President Trump that he would be resigning his post effective 28 February 2019, Trump unceremoniously threw Mattis out of the Pentagon a few hours ago ordering him to leave by 1 January 2019—and whose replacement will be Deputy Secretary of Defense Patrick Shanahan—a globally renowned mechanical aircraft engineer, one of whose fields of expertise are the anti-gravity aircraft discoveries made by Austrian engineer Viktor Schauberger—that led to the building of the mysterious Haunebu II Flying Saucer built by the German Nazis during World War II—and that is still so feared by the American elites today, they forced the toy maker Revell to pull a plastic model of it from store shelves this past year over fears people would believe it was real. [Note: Some words and/or phrases appearing in quotes in this report are English language approximations of Russian words/phrases having no exact counterpart.]

American toy maker Revell forced to stop selling Haunebu II Flying Saucer plastic model in June-2018

Haunebu II Flying Saucer designated #51 (above) has long been rumored to be behind the naming of the top secret US military base known as Area 51

Tue, Dec 25, 2018 - 9:23am (Reply to #26724)
NW VIEW

A shot in the Dark @ SilveryBlue:

It is written for the future:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Matthew 24:29 King James Version (KJV)

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The sun will be darkened on the exact time line and the moon cannot reflect its light. The bigger question, for some, is "Who told Noah to make a bug out boat and to enter it on schedule?"

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Wed, Dec 26, 2018 - 3:12am
Boswell
-
L.ost A.rea, CA

Flying Saucer Haunebu...

The "offending" image from the model kit box...

Wed, Dec 26, 2018 - 3:15pm
NW VIEW

From SQ site:

This will help some to understand why "apartheid" was needed in RSA for safety:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

https://www.radiofreesouthafrica.com/warning-graphic-shocking-torture-of-...

Wed, Dec 26, 2018 - 6:40pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Important info for all air travellers/jet fuel hoax

Apparently we have been lied to again about the costs related to our air travel. Those running the show just can't seem to find the truth to share with us.

Important info for all air travellers/jet fuel hoax
Wed, Dec 26, 2018 - 7:17pm (Reply to #26724)
NW VIEW

SilveryBlue

Did you know that Oct. 16th of 2046 is the festival of Succoth?

Thu, Dec 27, 2018 - 3:41am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Boswell

Be careful, those Nazis in the Antarctic are seriously dodgy.

I'm pretty sure they have been laying some chemtrails above my vegetable garden.

Nice to hear from you though.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Thu, Dec 27, 2018 - 3:58am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

@ N.W. View

I hear what your saying.

I got out of bed today and the sky was gray for the whole day.

I'm pretty sure I saw a boat though too.

Looked a lot like Noah's Ark.

Thu, Dec 27, 2018 - 4:03pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Anti-vaccine Italian Government Sacks Entire Health Expert Board

I posted this on the Alternative Medicine thread but feel it is important enough to post on DOTS as well. We need to get this information out. The full article is at the link.

https://www.newsweek.com/anti-vaccine-italian-government-sacks-entire-health-expert-board-1242759

Anti-vaccine Italian Government Sacks Entire Health Expert Board

By David Brennan On 12/4/18 at 5:41 AM

'Vaccines Cause Autism' - Anti-vaxxer Crashes Congressional Debate

The vaccine-skeptic Italian government has sacked every member of the country’s health advisory board, raising fears that the populist administration will sideline accepted science and inflict long-lasting damage on public health.

Health minister Giulia Grillo removed all 30 members of the Higher Health Council Monday, arguing it is time to “give space to the new,” The Guardian reported.

Read More…Who Are Italy's Five Star Movement? Populist Party Could Be Biggest After Elections​

The council is the country’s most prominent body of technical-scientific experts, who advise the government on health policy.

Grillo is a member of the Five Star Movement (MS5)—the senior party in Italy’s ruling coalition, which has previously supported unproven cures for cancer and promised to overturn laws making vaccines mandatory for children.

Explaining her decision, Grillo wrote on Facebook, “We are the #governmentofchange and, as I have already done with the appointments of the various organs and committees of the ministry, I have chosen to open the door to other deserving personalities.”

Among those removed from their posts is former council president, Roberta Siliquini, who also serves as the head of the school of hygiene and preventive medicine at the University of Turin.

Siliquini told The Guardian: “We are worried about why they have decided to remove people who were selected due to their experience and competencies at the highest level.” She added, “We are also worried about who will make up the next council and especially if the nominations are politically motivated.”

In this file photo, a doctor injects a vaccine for a baby on October 31, 2017 in Quimper, France. FRED TANNEAU/AFP/Getty Images

The members of the board usually serve three-year terms, and it is unusual for them to be cut short, especially with such little explanation. Grillo wrote that some members “could be reappointed,” but “not the leaders…who must have the trust of and be in full harmony with the minister in charge.”

Siliquini said she had never met Grillo since the new minister was appointed six months ago. “We’re the organisation that helps them, from a scientific and technical point of view, to make decisions on policy,” Siliquini explained. “But she never asked us anything during these six months, which was probably a strong signal.”

MS5 came to power earlier this year on a wave of anti-establishment sentiment, allying with the far-right Lega Nord party to lead an unlikely populist coalition. The party’s health care policy has prompted concern by seemingly dismissing swathes of accepted science and instead embracing conspiracy theories and fraudulent medicine.

Thu, Dec 27, 2018 - 4:57pm (Reply to #26724)
NW VIEW

@ SilveryBlue

I have reviewed several hours of videos by Diehold Foundation. Some really smart people and they may have found some clock works truth. He may be correct in his past and future timing, global warmings, and ice ages to come. I tried to see how his views lined up with mine. For me, he may have really found the "keys of timing " of future events to come, being an expert of the "big clock" but may have fallen far short of understanding the "Clock Maker", for He is the Great I AM. jmo Jim

Fri, Dec 28, 2018 - 3:26pm
NW VIEW

Polar!

Fri, Dec 28, 2018 - 6:57pm (Reply to #26731)
Boswell
-
L.ost A.rea, CA

Still Around...

Just waiting for the dust to settle around here from all the construction... ;-)

Fri, Dec 28, 2018 - 8:39pm
sierra skier
-
ID

New York City Skyline Bathed In “Electric Blue” After Mysterious

Normally when a transformer shorts out it is a brief flash. I'm not sure what really happened but we aren't getting the truth. Go figure.

https://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2746pl.htm

28 December 2018

Hello Folks,

A few weeks after Donald Trump won his presidential election in November-2016, the Sisters instructed me to begin a new document file and name it “Now It Begins”—whose first item placed in it was a 13 December 2016 article published barely a month after Trump was elected that noted an organization of physicists had named inventor Nikola Tesla’s former New York laboratory as a national historical site—an odd coincidence made a little clearer by understanding that Trump is the first American president to have intimate and secret knowledge involving everything having to do with Tesla.

As Trump’s uncle was the only person to have been given full access by the US government to all of Tesla’s research, it stands to reason that one of the most important devices Tesla ever built would be known by him, and whose knowledge of would, also, now be known about by President Trump himself—and today the world knows as the Tesla Tower that was built over a century ago whose full power has never been made public—but on 4 July 1917, began to be demolished by the Smiley Steel Company of New York, and what couldn’t be sold off as scrap, found its remains being buried on the “Islands of the Undesirables”—which are actually Randall’s Island and Wards Island in the East River of New York City that for decades have been the dumping ground for everything from building debris, to over 100,000 unwanted and unclaimed bodies.

Now I doubt that many of you have ever heard about the “Islands of the Undesirables” where Tesla Tower debris was buried, but the same can’t be said of millions of New York City residents who, last evening, watched the entire night sky over this area erupt in “glowing electric blue” during an event called a “rare phenomena” that was so mysterious and intense, thousands feared they were witnessing an alien invasion.

Tesla Tower said was able to create its own weather systems and clouds while bathing the sky in electric blue colors

On 27 December 2018, New York City is bathed in electric blue colors and mysterious cloud formations

Sun, Dec 30, 2018 - 3:17am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Buying a new bike?

Always check the seat colour looks right.

Sun, Dec 30, 2018 - 10:53am
Nana

Will not be on for a bit, we

Will not be on for a bit, we unexpectedly lost one of our precious granddaughters. It's been a tough couple of weeks.

Sun, Dec 30, 2018 - 12:54pm
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

Dear Nana

We are very sorry to hear of your loss. It's heart wrenching. Our best wishes are with you

AGXIIK

Sun, Dec 30, 2018 - 2:54pm (Reply to #26739)
-
Dublin
Ireland

That's terrible news.

That's terrible news. Sympathy and best wishes to you and your family Nana.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price https://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Sun, Dec 30, 2018 - 3:31pm (Reply to #26739)
NW VIEW

Nana

No words will bring the comfort in the loss of loved ones. We have a future hope, given to those who believe. Sorry for your loss and for her parents.

Sun, Dec 30, 2018 - 6:31pm
silver66

Nana

Sorry for the tragic loss

You will be in my thoughts and prayers

Silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

randomness