26869 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sun, Dec 2, 2018 - 12:49am (Reply to #26565)
HappyNow
-
Canada

Soulscape

= soulscape wrote:

sierra skier. You are an idiot. You didn’t address happy nows comment and you attacked.

Enemy of intelligence

dots has become a small group of religious fanatics preaching and disenfranchised retirees who have the thinking skills of slugs.

All the intelligent contributors have flown the coup

You all should find a good bingo game

soulscape, you are correct. Dude posts up an article that could have been written by Black Panthers, I ask him his position and for all the guns he owns and some understanding of the Constitution he’s not prepared to say where he stands on the matter of Americans attacking other Americans in their homes. At the same time needs to say something so makes what I guess in his mind is an attack. I won’t look for real discussion here, it’s a circle jerk.

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.
Sun, Dec 2, 2018 - 4:01am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Fairness and dictatorship can both be a subjective perception.

G.L. has a stirring style that can be extreme. His commentary is nevertheless brilliant and creative. Let's not bite the hands that feed us. Collective consensus has never bothered Green Lantern. He will be back with a slightly subdued version of his visionary obsession.
In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Sun, Dec 2, 2018 - 9:06am (Reply to #26584)
sierra skier
-
ID

You are so right to not

You are so right to not expect a response to such a stupid question as Americans attacking Americans in their own homes. That question has nothing to do with the posting I offered and deserves no answer.

If you guys want to contribute anything of substance that would be great, but all you want to do is question abstract unrelated abnormalities in a rude manner. Not a very engaging or enlightening line of thought and with no purpose.

Go back and play with GL where you can have fun and pat each others backs with ATTA BOYS and support the Glass Ceiling thread. All of you normies moved there to share your enlightenment so take your ball back to your playground and have fun.

HappyNow wrote:

= soulscape wrote:

sierra skier. You are an idiot. You didn’t address happy nows comment and you attacked.

Enemy of intelligence

dots has become a small group of religious fanatics preaching and disenfranchised retirees who have the thinking skills of slugs.

All the intelligent contributors have flown the coup

You all should find a good bingo game

soulscape, you are correct. Dude posts up an article that could have been written by Black Panthers, I ask him his position and for all the guns he owns and some understanding of the Constitution he’s not prepared to say where he stands on the matter of Americans attacking other Americans in their homes. At the same time needs to say something so makes what I guess in his mind is an attack. I won’t look for real discussion here, it’s a circle jerk.

Sun, Dec 2, 2018 - 10:01am
NW VIEW

Sunday Morning thoughts:

I was pondering some of my high school teachers, from the '60's. Mr. R, my shop teacher, was like a second dad to me. If ya got out of line, he had the shop made paddle with large drilled holes and he used it. We behaved. Mr. A., my math teacher would talk to me about Faith in Christ but I did not understand and did not listen at that time for I attended a steeple house, blinded system of men. However, the goodness of these men made a life long change in my life. I wanted to be like them.

I see that Mr. Bush's son thinks his dad, who passed onward, should be voted in as a saint. Sainthood is more than being a good man or a bad man. The real hero's of our lifetimes are those who demonstrate goodness, love, joy, peace, gentleness and self control. There are many, well educated persons, who have much to say, thinking they walk in the light, but display their hate for all things, except for their blinded insights. Who is attracted to such folly? Jim

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Sun, Dec 2, 2018 - 2:33pm
sierra skier
-
ID

The Total Loss of the Rule of Law in the US, Will Lead to the De

I truly hope with the nomination of Kavanaugh to SCOTUS we regain the Rule of Law in our country. As always the full article is at the link.

https://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/the-total-loss-of-the-rule-of-law-in-the-us-will-lead-to-the-deadliest-purge-in-world-history/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=the-total-loss-of-the-rule-of-law-in-the-us-will-lead-to-the-deadliest-purge-in-world-history

The Total Loss of the Rule of Law in the US, Will Lead to the Deadliest Purge In World History

I was among the first to report that Robert Mueller delivered highly enriched uranium to the Russians, on behalf of the Clinton Foundation in 2009. The evidence is airtight. His appointment to special prosecutor was intentional because he and Hillary had the most to gain by blocking any Trump action against Hillary and ultimately Mueller and Comey, who was also involved in Uranium One.

Robert Mueller is using his office and that of the FBI to seize all evidence connected to Uranium One and stop any further investigation.

On July 20, 2017, I wrote an investigative piece which completely documented Mueller’s involvement in Uranium One as the evidence placed him at a Russian airport delivering highly enriched uranium. The evidence, among other evidence, coming from a Russian government memo as well as a US State Department memo, demonstrated that Mueller was the central part of this uranium transfer.

Follow this brief dot-connecting exercise as it will become crystal clear where the Deep State, with the help of Robert Mueller and Hillary Clinton are taking this country. This is undoubtedly the beginning of the purge.

Relevant History

The following photo represents the level of transparency of the parts of our government controlled by the Deep State. Stalin has nothing on Robert Mueller. When Mueller’s objectives are complete, Mueller will take his place among the Pol Pots’ in world history. I do not want to be accused of speaking metaphorically. I am plainly saying that when Mueller accomplishes his mission of removing Donald Trump from office, compromising Pence into retiring for some obscure “health reason” President Pelosi, with Field Marshall Mueller at her side, will preside over the most hideous and deadly political purge in the history of this planet.

Our government, particularily the legal process is supposed to operate within the light of day. Look at the picture of Robert Mueller’s office and ask yourself how much light is passing into Mueller’s office.

Sun, Dec 2, 2018 - 7:58pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Nearly 2,500 Migrants in Tijuana Sick With Communicable Diseases

Just another issue with unmitigated immigration.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/immigration/item/30777-nearly-2-500-migrants-in-tijuana-sick-with-communicable-diseases

Thursday, 29 November 2018

Nearly 2,500 Migrants in Tijuana Sick With Communicable Diseases

Written by R. Cort Kirkwood

If wrecking American sovereignty, lowering wages, and increasing the public welfare load aren’t reasons enough to oppose the influx of migrant invaders sitting in Tijuana, here is another: At least 30 percent of them are sick with communicable diseases they might spread to Americans in schools, hospitals, welfare and employment offices, and other public places.

And by “sick,” officials in Mexico don’t mean the common cold. They mean serious disease.

Some of the migrants are turning around and heading home after months of traveling through Mexico, as The New American reported today. But with a third of the 6,000 or so in Tijuana coughing and breaking out in blisters, now is not the time for the Trump administration to weaken.

AIDS, TB, and Chickenpox
That’s because the diseases many of the migrants carry are deadly — or can be.

“Out of 6,000 migrants currently residing in the city, over a third of them (2,267) are being treated for health-related issues,” Fox News reported.

So far, officials have confirmed three cases of tuberculosis, four cases of AIDS, and four separate cases of chickenpox, the network reported.

Even worse, they’ve also brought in bugs. Real bugs. At least 101, Fox reported, carry lice and “skin infections.”

That means the migrants might well start a typhus epidemic or bring in chagas disease.

According to the Centers for Disease Control, the body louse is the vector for the typhus bacterium, Rickettsia prowazekii.

“Epidemic typhus is spread to people through contact with infected body lice,” CDC says. It noted the disease is uncommon these days, although “epidemic typhus was responsible for millions of deaths in previous centuries.” But cases continue to occur, in areas where extreme overcrowding is common and body lice can travel from one person to another.”

The Benito Juarez Sports Complex, where the migrants are housed, is one such overcrowded area: 6,000 are packed into an area meant for 1,000.

Chagas is another of the many benefits the migrants might bring. And unlike louse-borne typhus, chagas is not rare. It’s epidemic in Latin America.

Blood-scuking triatomine bugs cause the disease:

These blood-sucking bugs get infected by biting an infected animal or person. Once infected, the bugs pass T. cruzi parasites in their feces. The bugs are found in houses made from materials such as mud, adobe, straw, and palm thatch. During the day, the bugs hide in crevices in the walls and roofs. During the night, when the inhabitants are sleeping, the bugs emerge. Because they tend to feed on people’s faces, triatomine bugs are also known as “kissing bugs.”

Some eight million people in Mexico, Central America, and South America have it, and most don’t know it.

Officials also worry about a hepatitis outbreak because of the filth in the Benito Juarez Sports Complex. “The location also has only 35 portable bathrooms,” Fox reported. “A sign reading ‘No Spitting’ was put up, as coughing and spitting by migrants are rampant in the shelter.”

Multi-Drug Resistant TB
Particularly worrisome is how many of the migrants carry a particularly virulent form of TB that is resistant to multiple antibiotics. Frightening data appeared in a paper published last year by the National Center for Biotechnology Information.

It reported that 37,684 immigrants with TB entered the United States between 2005 and 2009. The most, 24.1 percent, or 9,098, came from Mexico. Another 1,154, or 3.1 percent, came from Guatemala, while 853, or 2.3 percent, came from Honduras, where the migrant invasion began.

But that’s TB generally. Of more concern are the multi-drug resistant cases that came in: 482. Again, Mexico accounted for most of those: 66 or 13.7 percent. Fourteen Guatemalans had the disease, accounting for about three percent. None, apparently, came from Honduras.

MDR TB is a pressing concern, CDC reports, because “it is resistant to ... the two most potent TB drugs ... used to treat all persons with TB.”

Another 2,000 migrants are headed for Tijuana. They will pack the sports complex even tighter. If the 33-percent figure for sick migrants in Tijuana now holds true for those on the way, the town will be faced with another 660 very sick people.

Question: Is the United States expected to permit the entry of nearly 3,000 sick people, and if so, who will pay to treat their myriad diseases?

Mon, Dec 3, 2018 - 12:51am
NW VIEW

A Cure "without" side effects?

Mankind is looking for health and cures for things such as >>

Ischemic heart disease, or coronary artery disease. ...Stroke. ...Lower respiratory infections. ...Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. ...Trachea, bronchus, and lung cancers. ...Diabetes mellitus and thousands of other medical conditions. Every product that comes forth, has a long list of known and even more unknown side effects. However, not a true cure.

Then we also have sicknesses such as heresies, envy, revelling, wrath, strife, sedition's, witchcraft and many other conditions, and even heavy duty drugs will only mask the condition, same as man made drugs, without a cure.

Both lists above may destroy our lives, however, there is only One Cure that actually works. The biggest difference in the two,lists are: One may enter the Kingdom, as one who has passed on with that sickness but not with the second list. jmo Jim

Mon, Dec 3, 2018 - 2:15am
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

Sam Diego's 10-20,000 homeless

have many diseases, not least of which are lice. Typhus and Noro Virus popped up Street cleaners in haz mat suits were assigned to clean the streets of feces. STDs are rampant. With 8000 people waiting to be processed as asylum seekers, these people will disappear into the cracks and spread infection. Some areas of cities are worse than third world shit holes, the disease and infection rates are that bad. All of this is no accident. It would not take much to see a plague of cholera, typhoid or typhus spread like wild fire.

AGXIIK

Mon, Dec 3, 2018 - 3:56am (Reply to #26587)
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

@NWView good people still exist

I had to take my youngest to the airport - about 40 minute drive on motorway so a bit distant. Car started playing up on the way - alternator light, seatbelt light, engine light. When we got to the airport the speedo was stuck on 80, steering sluggish etc. I had to turn the car off to get bags out. Airport staff kindly jump started me & off again.

I lasted until about 5 km from home before i lost all power. I coasted off the highway at an available turn, wound down the window & jumped out to try to push past the bend. A couple of teens saw me & dropped their bikes to help. A very large Islander with a van full of kids also jumped out & helped. They pushed me around the corner to an auto sparkys shop (Closed on Sunday) and asked if I needed more help. Top people helping a stranger. I said no - phone a friend time and they left.

Turned out I had to walk home, but no biggie. At least it didn't rain. My friend lent me a car today and another person at work (hot desking - don't know him from Adam) heard me talking to the sparky and offered to have a car delivered to work for me to use.

So many good people just jumping in when they see need.

Yes @Fix if you still read DOTS - alternator replaced. Sparky reckons I got my money's worth. 2002 runabout :-)

Mon, Dec 3, 2018 - 8:34am
sierra skier
-
ID

Canada OUTLAWS the mailing of Precious Metals

So Canada has decided people can no longer put pMs in the mail,,,,,,,, Why?

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/world-news/3517-canada-outlaws-the-mailing-of-precious-metals

Hal Turner
Radio Show

Wednesdays 9:00 -11:00 PM Eastern U.S. Time (GMT -0500) on High-Frequency (HF) International radio stations WBCQ 7.490 & 5.130 (AM) also on WRMI 9.455 (AM) Worldwide, and KYAH 540-AM Delta, UT

Google+ Twitter RSS YouTube

English

World News

Canada OUTLAWS the mailing of Precious Metals

Category: World News

Friday, 30 November 2018 20:01

12 Comments

On November 9, the Canadian government amended rules for "non-mailable items" and snuck into those rules is a prohibition against mailing ". . . gold bullion, gold dust and non-manufactured precious metals . . ."

Precious metals are now a prohibited item and can be seized if mailed.

Worse, anyone found violating the non-mailable guidelines can be charged with an Indictable offense and may be IMPRISONED for up to five years.

What's mind-boggling about this is that Canada Post is a Crown Corporation owned by the government. Yet ANOTHER crown corporation, the Canada Mint, SELLS Silver, Gold, Platinum, Palladium Bullion (i.e. non-manufactured precious metals) and quite often Canadians can actually BUY that bullion . . . at Canada Post Offices!

So the government of Canada has now outlawed the mailing of precious metals, which they themselves sell . . . at the very same Post Offices where it is now illegal to MAIL that same precious metal!

Below is from the CanadaPost.ca web site, showing non-mailable items:

Other Miscellaneous Prohibited Items

Other prohibited items and conditions include:

• unsealed envelopes and unsealed self-mailers, when deposited as Letter-post (see Letter-post (U.S.A. and International) for more information)
  • with the exception of special handling, envelopes with windows are unacceptable for mailing unless the window has a transparent cover parallel to the length of the envelope, the address of the addressee is easily read and it does not interfere with the date-stamping process
  • only one auxiliary window is permitted on the front or the back of an envelope when mailed at the Incentive Lettermail price
Mon, Dec 3, 2018 - 7:23pm
sierra skier
-
ID

The US Military Is Genetically Engineering New Life Forms To Det

Our tax dollars continue to go through DARPA and other black budget government organizations to fund research of all kinds.

https://www.defenseone.com/technology/2018/12/us-military-genetically-engineering-new-life-forms-detect-enemy-subs/153200/?oref=d-river

The US Military Is Genetically Engineering New Life Forms To Detect Enemy Subs

December 1, 2018

The Pentagon is also looking at living camouflage, self-healing paint, and a variety of other applications of engineered organisms, but the basic science remains a challenge.

How do you detect submarines in an expanse as large as the ocean? The U.S. military hopes that common marine microorganisms might be genetically engineered into living tripwires to signal the passage of enemy subs, underwater vessels, or even divers.

It’s one of many potential military applications for so-called engineered organisms, a field that promises living camouflage that reacts to its surroundings to better avoid detection, new drugs and medicines to help deployed forces survive in harsh conditions, and more. But the research is in its very early stages, military officials said.

The Naval Research Laboratory, or NRL, is supporting the research. Here’s how it would work: You take an abundant sea organism, like Marinobacter, and change its genetic makeup to react to certain substances left by enemy vessels, divers, or equipment. These could be metals, fuel exhaust, human DNA, or some molecule that’s not found naturally in the ocean but is associated with, say, diesel-powered submarines. The reaction could take the form of electron loss, which could be detectable to friendly sub drones

Mon, Dec 3, 2018 - 10:39pm (Reply to #26592)
Pug Nuggets

Silvery Blue

Kind of the same thing happened to me. Was driving on the freeway going about 55 miles per hour. Car completely lost power. I'm in the middle lane of a 3-lane freeway of cars going 55 or probably more. So...no power! I put my hands up, and the driver behind me saw and must have realized what happened. He put on his directional light and waved me to go right. He slowed the traffic enough for me to change lanes and get off the freeway, all the while coasting with no power. Turned out to be a serpentine belt on the old Chevy. Yes, good people still exist and so does God.

Tue, Dec 4, 2018 - 5:37pm
sierra skier
-
ID

After mocking “chemtrails” for over a decade, global elites sudd

I started reading about HAARP and Chemterails back in the early 2000s, and nobody believed anything about them. Here we have gone 360* and those running the show tell us we need them now. They need to leave the atmosphere alone.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-11-30-after-mocking-chemtrails-global-elites-announce-geoengineering-plan.html

After mocking “chemtrails” for over a decade, global elites suddenly announce geoengineering plan to “dim the sun” with aerial spraying

Friday, November 30, 2018 by: Ethan Huff
Tags: aerial spraying, aerosols, badclimate, badpollution, badscience, chemtrails, climate change, climate lies, climate lunatics, climate science, Climategate, Dave Hodges, deception, environment, Environmental Research Letters, geoengineering, global dimming, global warming, Harvard, hoax, junk science, lies, science, science clowns, Study, sulfur dioxide, Yale

12KViews

(Natural News) Back in 2008, a news publication called Phoenix Times News published a story mocking people who believe in so-called “chemtrails,” calling the concept of geoengineering a “strong competitor for dumbest conspiracy theory ever.” There’s simply no such thing as chemical aerosols that are blasted from airplanes, and that remain suspended in the atmosphere, we were all continually told – with a constant emphasis on the alleged “ridiculousness” of such a notion.

Well, all of that mockery came to a screeching halt just a few short days ago, as mainstream media outlets the world over suddenly showed eagerness to report on how chemtrails are now apparently real, and that we supposedly need them now in order to combat the ever-impending threat of “global warming.”

It’s true: The very same “elites” that back in the day not only denied chemtrails but turned into a laughingstock anyone who believed in them now insist that chemtrails are totally real. And going a step further, these same elites also now claim that chemtrails are the weapon we’ve been overlooking all along to win the War on Climate Change.

These “stratospheric aerosol injections,” as they’re now calling what they previously claimed didn’t exist, can reportedly now be used to blanket the skies in swaths of chemicals, effectively blocking out the sun’s rays and “cooling” the planet. It’s as simple as that, according to self-proclaimed scientists from the Ivy League institutions Harvard University and Yale University, who wrote all about this newfangled climate change weapon in a paper recently published in the journal Environmental Research Letters.

Mother Nature's micronutrient secret: Organic Broccoli Sprout Capsules now available, delivering 280mg of high-density nutrition, including the extraordinary "sulforaphane" and "glucosinolate" nutrients found only in cruciferous healing foods. Every lot laboratory tested. See availability here.

The researchers behind the paper attempt to validate their newfound claim that shooting untold tons of sulfur dioxide aerosols into the world’s skies will effectively block out just enough natural sunlight to ever-so-slightly “cool” the planet, which climate change lunatics insist needs to happen in order to offset carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions they’ve erroneously dubbed as “pollutants.”

Global warming and chemtrails: a smokescreen of deception

Some readers may recall that the term “global warming” has gone somewhat out of vogue in recent years as a result of the infamous “Climategate” scandal, which several years back brought to light the fact that so-called “climate scientists” had fudged the numbers about weather patterns, and that the planet is actually already cooling and possibly even entering an ice age all on its own – hence why “climate change” has now become the climate fanatics’ new buzzword.

But as pointed out by Dave Hodges from The Common Sense Show, it’s all so obvious what’s actually going on in this ever-evolving trend of climate deception. Chemtrails have, in fact, been around for many, many years, and after denying their existence for decades, the “elite” now want to hijack the narrative and create a whole new set of lies in favor of something that they insisted in years past doesn’t exist.

Wed, Dec 5, 2018 - 7:38am
sierra skier
-
ID

Medical malpractice kills 500 times more Americans than accident

Of course the full story at the link.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-09-26-medical-malpractice-kills-500-times-more-americans-than-accidental-gun-deaths.html

Medical malpractice kills 500 times more Americans than accidental gun deaths… we need DOCTOR control

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 by: Isabelle Z.
Tags: bad doctors, bad medicine, badhealth, badmedicine, causes of death, Dangerous Medicine, gun control, gun deaths, malpractice, malpractice deaths, media shutout, medical error, medical mistakes, medical violence

10KViews

(Natural News) We’ve all heard the statistics about accidental gun deaths in the U.S. Many of them are overblown, of course, but even one death is too many. However, when these statistics are put in perspective by comparing them to other types of accidental death, it’s even more tragic; medical malpractice kills 500 times more Americans than accidental gun deaths do! Doesn’t that mean there should be 500 times more calls for doctor control than gun control?

The shocking data on malpractice deaths is quite solid. It was taken from an eight-year study from the reputable Johns Hopkins University, who found that there are at least 250,000 deaths due to malpractice in America each year. That’s bad enough on its own, but CNBC reported that number is actually on the low end as other studies have found such deaths surpass 400,000 per year. Because physicians, coroners, and funeral directors rarely note human errors on death certificates and these are what the CDC relies on to post death statistics, such cases are dramatically underreported. Either way, it’s safe to say that a minimum of 250,000 people die from medical malpractice each year.

Wed, Dec 5, 2018 - 1:12pm
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

Gun control means limiting the size and number of gun magazines

Doctor control means limiting the size and number of magazines in the doctor's waiting room.

All kidding aside, Americans are the most overly medicated and over-doctored people in world history. 80% of all prescriptions written in the world are written for Americans. Fish in the rivers and animals in the field are infested with our meds, excreted in feces and urine or flushed into the sewage system

The BIGPHARMAAMADFDA absorbs $5,000,000,000,000 a year of the US GDP. That's 25% of the Gross Domestic Product. Another 50% of the GDP is sucked up by the government All this Mafia does is produce trillion dollar profits for the doctor cabal and lots of customers for the mortuaries. The last 25% of the GDP is the productive part which basically means we, the people are living in a Potemkin Village of Faux Productive People. Sheesh!!

What are the chances of living to a ripe old age if a person never saw a doctor? Ask the Chinese and others who do so by exercise, a good diet, a healthy lifestyle, natural herbs and medicines.They live longer by 10-15 years than the average American and do so in good health. We dope ourselves into a stupor to quell the pain.

It's not a conspiracy theory that the US government is working overtime to send us to early graves by medical ineptitude and drugs. The average American lifespan is lower by nearly a year due to opioid deaths. As a country we are going backward in life span. Suicides are an epidemic and afflict the older population disproportionately

That works out very nicely for a government that is going bankrupt supporting 60 million dole geezers and 50 million members of the Mooch Class. The oldster population will soon rise to 70 million. Once the USSA goes tits up paying for us senior citizens to sit around on our asses for another 20 years I 'spect that the gummint will fire up the charnel houses and death camps to more quickly reduce the useless eaters, surplus population and the more or less worthless multi million cadre of the aged gimps.

If I was of a conspiratorial state of mind I'd say the average doctor gets regular memos from the Social Security, medicare and medicaid agencies to make sure their level of care is reduced or eliminated, moving us even faster along the conveyor belt of death They even suggest the doctors include a euthanasia protocol in their recommended suite of services

"Would you like a side of Hemlock with your hypo full of Propanol?"

This if this is not exactly killing us with kindness, you are not aware of medical malpractice murdering 250,000 a year

You'd think less kindly of your good old doctor Killdare if you knew of his doctor mill profit machine grinding relentlessly in the back office

NOT happening.

I've seen medical malpractice and non-functionality up close and personal and it is really fucked up

AGXIIK

Wed, Dec 5, 2018 - 1:26pm (Reply to #26598)
NW VIEW

@ AGXIIK

Ya have to learn how to fight back! Every time I visit my local doctors office, they want to give me some shots before they even find out why I am there. They have a "proven" pill for everything and want you to buy as much as possible. They do tell us of some of the side effects, how they will kill some, and destroy most of our organs, and even how wonderful chemo and radiation will make us well again.

How to fight back? Get off of ALL medications. Study, study, read, read, of alternative ways to cure our health issues. Then one must make the changes. We told T. to make those changes but she would only listen. She weighed 360 pounds and loved her home delivery pizza place. Yep, she had medications for everything, including diabetes and high/high blood pressure. That was just the beginnings of her meds. She knew the way out of her conditions but we buried her 2 years ago.

The winner will change their lifestyles, go organic, proper weight, off of all drugs, and live until 100, collecting those SS checks, oh happy day. Jim

Wed, Dec 5, 2018 - 1:50pm
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

No Worries NW VIEW

Our concierge doctor is working for US not them.

I do not use RX unless absolutely necessary

Shunning RX is our mission.

Being healthy is job 1

If a doctor says take this or inject that I say Fuck off--- You first.

And make sure the saw bones or medico knows my frame of mind when I engage their services

AGXIIK

Wed, Dec 5, 2018 - 2:35pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Our Medical/Pharm industry is such a sham

The produce little or no cures, just maintenance programs and drugs to keep the profit mill churning. On occasion we take the necessary drugs they provide but only rarely. You are both smart enough to say no to most of the stuff they promote like us.

If the pharmaceutical companies aren't turning high enough profits for them they just change the healthy cholesterol numbers to increase the number of folks who 'now need statins for cholesterol maintenance'.

With the number of advertisements on TV, the flue shot signs everywhere and pushed on TV News the drug companies and doctors must be doing really well, those commercials aren't cheap.

Diet, exercise, stress management and clean healthy living beats the heck out of using all of the drugs our medical system wants us to be using.

Wed, Dec 5, 2018 - 3:51pm (Reply to #26596)
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

Chemtrails: Environmental Engineering

Injecting sulphur dioxide into the stratosphere is really not a good idea. There was an episode on Star trek TNG about this several years ago.

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ― Albert Camus
Wed, Dec 5, 2018 - 5:40pm
NW VIEW

Gates and Walls?

There are many who say that walls are ungodly. That walls should not be built, even if at Vatican City, Berlin, or the Great Wall of China. It is quite obvious that walls are to keep people out and a few gates are to allow selected people to enter. I see that there are 12 gates and a huge wall in Heaven and it was not America that built it nor China or the Vatican:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Rev. 21 kjv

12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.

14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.

16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.

17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.

18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.

19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;

20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolyte; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.

21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls: every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

It appears that he who has the blessings of entering by the Straight Gate is truly blessed. Jim

randomness