26951 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tue, Sep 4, 2018 - 11:17am sierra skier
-
Dublin
Ireland

sierra skier wrote: When I

sierra skier wrote:

When I first looked this morning it was down .27c now .43. It may just be time to think about buying again.

Down how much? Was this post in connection with the music chit chat of recently?

Oh yes, I checked, you were talking about precious metals. Not music harmony. No connection. no connection at all. Mea culpa.

Back to regular one dimensional subjects. Sorry to break the flow.

Unless there is something that is as yet unnoticed.

Nah. Couldn't be ..... just the number of ticks in an intraday price swing . you can't even find that number in ice aga data - and if it was - how could it be connected? Those huge big massive numbers of the universe have no possible application for us short term investors!

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Tue, Sep 4, 2018 - 11:29am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Sep 4, 2018 - 11:30am Mr. Fix
-
Dublin
Ireland

Mr. Fix wrote: Powerful

Mr. Fix wrote:

Powerful energetic universal forces have taken hold of the monkeys that paint the charts, and have inspired them to crush the Longs, and enrich the shorts.

Yay.

Any guesses on how far below the cost of production they are?

Are there any limits to what you can do with a printing press?

Shall we pretend that this reflects market action?

Has cost of production got something to do with price?

It's a bit like saying that the middle number on your speedometer dial has something to do with what speeds you drive at every instant while going from A to B.

Very like saying that actually.

Tell me this: do you charge every customer the same rate, even on eg Xmas day when no other tradesmen are about? or are there other factors that matter than just supply and demand when you pull that magic number out of the ... err ... sky .. for your client?

Next funnymental data-skittle to knock down please ..... I just love bowling at the DOTS alley!

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Tue, Sep 4, 2018 - 11:39am

Come on everyone. This is getting ridiculous.

I allow this forum to exist/continue only because you are all (as adults) in charge of self-moderation and self-policing.
However, the incessant fighting and name-calling is causing me to reconsider.

To paraphrase Franklin...I've given you a forum. Can you keep it?

Tue, Sep 4, 2018 - 11:43am
Green Lantern

Ruffian, Your physical

Ruffian,

Your physical threats and abuse have been noted for the record. And there they will remain unless Turd decides to remove them.

You were supposed to be better than fighting in the mud and passing out lies which are also noted in the forum records for easy discovery.

You're circuits have overloaded. Get help.

Tue, Sep 4, 2018 - 11:50am Anonymous
Green Lantern

Ruffian wrote:You literally

Ruffian wrote:

You literally NEVA leave you're a bona fide troll!!!

you have to run and hide , peek, peek, peek, type, type, type,

go have a good wank oops I said i wouldn't do that - changed my mind!

so now your after SB ---- are you all paying attention. This is what he does.

GL has mommy issues. He's taken elderly women, mature women, actually any woman in a vibrant forum FULL of women and whittled it down to me and rarely SB.

The reason no one posts in here is because of YOU. YOU can't stand alone and will make this place so no one wants to post.

Tell everyone GL how many times you have done this? I'm the lone female standing. Lamenting Lavern was a brilliant biz woman in Europe that was asked to consult on delivery of product supply for whole foods supplier. All that happened HERE until you showed up. Real people doing real bizzz.

Of all people you get your first wood for in 2 decades but ZOG Peterson. You would admire him lulzzz..

Go clean your room GL. Leave SB alone, this isn't her battle ( also his MO makes you take a side). I was friends with her before I ever saw your half man text and I will be long after your dead....

Cuz like my dad would say: your already dead. You just don't know it. This IS your life half man.

Show up or shut up. Actually I was being generous your like 1/16 of a man but it's a pain to type. I wasn't joking about getting carpal tunnel from scrolling past your same old tired b-o-r-I-n-g schtick.

Lulzzz @ TOS go tell on me , go ahead I dare you. In fact you creepy stalker I'll pay you to.

You obsessed little cretin. There are still plenty on here who know what I know. I decided to give you a break. Unlike you, I get along with people. I don't stroke my ego or butter my bread by picking on the weak and vulnerable.

Next you will be calling out people who ARE not here. Those who don't know you are fooled and think that's a copy paste when you made it up. Just like you can't produce the text cuz I NEVER did that. Stack isn't around so you can cut him out!

No wonder you can't sleep.... Sheesh so many names suit you but abusive describes you best.

now proceed half man. Wonder if I pop in or not. you won't budge from here until your wet nurse shows up to suckle you.

This thread needs a disclaimer troll and stalker active.

Gonna show up or not ? I won't be armed. You ain't worth much. Don't flatter yourself I'd do time over you. I wanna see if you can do anything but type and blow!

Oh and btw GL the last person I know who doxed someone fucked it up and they are in jail. You wouldn't last a night in any jail. Keep that in mind half man.

Now run away and think if something clever to write. It's for nothing until you show up!

You los

You lost not only your man card but your human card when you cut down an 80 yr old undergoing cancer treatment and another old lady who is now dead. Now go pull some wings off flies or find a stray dog to skin for dinner.

Ruffian,

Post the evidence. Turd is on the scene. He would like you to make a coherent argument using everything that you know. It requires reasoning and not threat of force. The challenge is yours. He has already asked my opinion and I can present a legal briefing the size of Mt Everest of the violations of decency on the part of many actors.

It's your turn to show your stuff.

If you were referring to all the people that left because I caught them in lies, and they felt caught, than that would be true. But then again, they suckered you into the lie and we have your admission of guilt on the forum.

So give it your best shot.

I have a feeling that Turd can tell the difference between somebody emoting in a current state of rage and somebody who is able to make an eloquent, articulate, well reasoned statement.

You're on.

I am not hiding behind Turd. I am my own man and he is his own man. That was a dirty hit. Can you make an argument without threat of force. STart by defending my accusations I made. Turd has read them too.

Tue, Sep 4, 2018 - 11:53am TF
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Sep 4, 2018 - 11:57am TF
sierra skier
-
ID

Turd Ferguson wrote: I allow

Turd Ferguson wrote:

I allow this forum to exist/continue only because you are all (as adults) in charge of self-moderation and self-policing.
However, the incessant fighting and name-calling is causing me to reconsider.

To paraphrase Franklin...I've given you a forum. Can you keep it?

It is quite embarrassing isn't it that adults can't figure out how to play and have fun.

Tue, Sep 4, 2018 - 11:59am Anonymous
Green Lantern

Ruffian wrote: Cuz Ima trash

Ruffian wrote:

Cuz Ima trash his stalker pansy arse.

I volunteer to be banned for the sites sake. But know this: every single blow up in here GLs name is right in the center. He's intentionally and with malice provoked every fight in this forum.

Hes also brow beaten every woman regardless and every man he considers beneath his intellectual level.

Then he tucks his tail and runs and maliciously uses content to cause harm.

Ill be just fine being banned. GL will commit suicide. Cuz I have 20 more people to avenge.

Turd,

Have I made my case?

Tue, Sep 4, 2018 - 12:01pm Green Lantern
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Sep 4, 2018 - 12:03pm Green Lantern
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Sep 4, 2018 - 12:07pm sierra skier
Green Lantern

sierra skier wrote:It is

sierra skier wrote:

It is quite embarrassing isn't it that adults can't figure out how to play and have fun.

As usual, I take exception to your branding of what's going on.

Overt violations of terms of service, people using the back end of the site to troll and violate people's personal cyberspace, and now threats of bodily harm.

This is not a backyard cock fight. These real people who are violating very real codes of human behavior and trying to do harm to other members of the forum simply because they disagree and do not know how to articulate disagreement without threat of force. But I've been telling you all this for years now.

As noted, you have choosen not to participate, and waste your time on this stuff. You might want to take a time out until it's all over. Because now adults have to deal with this situation because your theory is if we ignore this behavior it will go away.

Probably better for you not to chime in because I asked you for a solution that you never offered.

Tue, Sep 4, 2018 - 12:15pm Green Lantern
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Sep 4, 2018 - 12:19pm Anonymous
Green Lantern

Ruffian wrote: Im not making

Ruffian wrote:

Im not making any case.

Excellent!

Things will go smoother from here

I'll be happy to make a case but you're making my work easier.

Tue, Sep 4, 2018 - 12:32pm Green Lantern
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Sep 4, 2018 - 12:33pm
AlienEyes

Craig, Ruffian, et al.....

Craig : I hope you got my email response which was affirmative. With my email, I never know.

Ruffian : I think you nailed it. He ran to daddy. Now calm down and don't get yourself banned. He has been exposed and I think it is abundantly obvious who the real troll is. I was attacked after writing a poem and I had had quite enough. I think GL has gotten away with so much he thinks he is untouchable. All things considered, maybe he is.

To all : This will be my final post on DOTS. When my month is up, I will not renew.

AE

Tue, Sep 4, 2018 - 12:45pm AlienEyes
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Sep 4, 2018 - 12:50pm Green Lantern
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Sep 4, 2018 - 12:57pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Sep 4, 2018 - 1:27pm

This ridiculous, schoolyard nonsense needs a timeout

DOTS will be reopened after a cooling off period of a few days. In the meantime, I hope everyone uses the time away to calm down and reconsider the value of this forum.

randomness