26909 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fri, Sep 7, 2018 - 7:18pm
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

anybody following the internet free speech battle?

Vince makes great points.

Examining The Social Media Hearings| Jack Dorsey and Sheryl Sandberg

and

Tech Tyranny | Alex Jones Banned Again | Censorship, Overreach, Suspension |

did anyone see the interaction between Alex Jones and “Little Rubio”

It really was classic

The Right Honorable Lord Stack Esq. Ruler Of All Realms, Protector Of His Subjects, Defender Of The Faith and Supreme Imperial Regent.
Fri, Sep 7, 2018 - 7:29pm (Reply to #25142)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Sep 7, 2018 - 7:49pm (Reply to #25144)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Sep 7, 2018 - 8:07pm (Reply to #25146)
BIGNASTY

Last time I saw film of

Last time I saw film of Little Marco he had no shirt and was prancing around with a bunch of frat tards in some kind of bubble bath.

Fri, Sep 7, 2018 - 8:51pm
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

Alex Jones invades DC! World class trolling!

Video unavailable

the world’s most dangerous and censored water filter salesman strikes again!

Bear in mind that Rubio was on his way to a hearing regarding online censorship and denies even knowing who Alex Jones is when his media ban was national front page news just last week!

either Rubio is a liar or incompetent lol

Rubio also calls him a “Dumb Ass” if I’m hearing things correctly.

it was clear on a different video I watched but this is longer and more complete

Jones finishes up by telling Rubio to go back to his bathhouses!

get after it Alex!

Interesting times lol

The Right Honorable Lord Stack Esq. Ruler Of All Realms, Protector Of His Subjects, Defender Of The Faith and Supreme Imperial Regent.
Fri, Sep 7, 2018 - 10:32pm
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

Thanks craig! :-)

Dots lives :-)

Fri, Sep 7, 2018 - 10:48pm (Reply to #25147)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Sep 7, 2018 - 10:57pm (Reply to #25149)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Sep 7, 2018 - 10:58pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Sep 7, 2018 - 11:00pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Sep 7, 2018 - 11:09pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Sep 7, 2018 - 11:31pm (Reply to #25153)
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

You mean Vince from “The Red

You mean Vince from “The Red Elephants” channel I think?

He does good work, I really like his channel and follow it

Originally a libertarian and still leans that way I think but brave enough to speak on many topics that are pertinent

which means he will probably be Shoa’d soon unfortunately

Sat, Sep 8, 2018 - 12:55am (Reply to #25155)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sat, Sep 8, 2018 - 2:11am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sat, Sep 8, 2018 - 2:45am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sat, Sep 8, 2018 - 3:34am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sat, Sep 8, 2018 - 6:11am
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

#RuffianYou are so close,

#Ruffian

You are so close, just skip the h and you have it so the shitstorm in here has settled for now ...

Ok I have a piece for you about tomorrow, I will post it later.

The power of 7 I am seven lol, born the seventh month, lived at number seven for my first 21 years.

The menorah is described in the Bible as the seven-lamp (six branches) ancient Hebrew lampstand made of pure gold and used in the portable sanctuary set up by Moses in the wilderness and later in the Temple in Jerusalem. Fresh olive oil of the purest quality was burned daily to light its lamps. The menorah has been a symbol of Judaism since ancient times and is the emblem on the coat of arms of the modern state of Israel.

Edit:

Seriously Ruffian ...

Full 1488

no I am not going there!

Sat, Sep 8, 2018 - 8:43am (Reply to #25160)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sat, Sep 8, 2018 - 8:56am (Reply to #25157)
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

Um @ Ruff

This reminds me of the storyline of David Eddings - The Belgariod

Basically 2 cults trying their best to shape events to fulfill their (2) competing versions of a prophesy. Of course where their version wins. Same thing goes on in GOT.

So a Red cow is required and none are available in the target native land? Simple - Import some red cow sperm.

These people are stupid. BUT that doesn't mean they aren't dangerous. If it is supposed to be Gods' will then for believers it will happen. People who think their fantasies can be fulfilled by twisting the circumstances to fit (albeit a wonky fit) a preordained scenario are very dangerous.

Disappointment is going to be contagious. In a bad way.

Sat, Sep 8, 2018 - 10:17am
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

Pay attention folks,

Pay attention folks, Scandinavia is the father of modern British Kingdom and USA

A Short History Of The US Flag

The people of the world have been herded into manageable corrals. The ancient land of Canaan was occupied by the Philistines (today's Palestinians) before it was conquered by the Hebrews who renamed the land "Israel" and divided it into 12 tribal districts.
By 69AD, the Roman soldiers destroyed the Hebrew Temple of Solomon, burned Jerusalem to the ground, gave the land back to the Philistines and renamed Israel “Palestine”. The 12 Hebrew tribes fled and dispersed from the land.

Where did the Hebrews go?
The Hebrew tribe of Dan adopted the symbols of a dragon and a snake and emblazoned them on their red and white flag together with the crest of an eagle. The carvings of snakes and dragons on their ships, the red and white stripes on their sails and archeological relics reveal that the tribe of Dan became the dreaded Vikings.

The Tribe of Dan settled in Greece along the River DANube and became a ferocious force of brutal seafaring pirates. They named themselves after their ancestral Hyksos Kings (Habirus-Hebrews) who had ruled Egypt as the 15th Dynasty.

VI Kings = 6 Kings = VIKINGS

They pirated their way along the Mediterranean and sailed up the coast of Europe marking their migration trail by naming mountains, towns and rivers after themselves. The river Danube and the Jordan River. Denmark literally means, “the mark of Dan”. Since the original Hebrew language had interchangeable vowels, the name of Dan can also be spelled Din, Den, Dun or Don. ScanDINavia, LonDON, SweDEN and DENmark are all marked by Dan.

Like rabid beasts, the Vikings plundered, robbed and slaughtered on their reign of terror throughout the British Isles accumulating massive amounts of wealth.

https://stopthepirates.blogspot.com/2017/09/a-short-history-of-us-flag.html