DOTS....

25896 posts / 0 new
Last post
Ruffian
Ruffian's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/28/2011
Hat Tips: 21784
Posts: 5326
Why we really hate Jordan Peterson

people who think that Peterson is on our side.

FACTS:

>Peterson says considering yourself White is "reprehensible and dangerous"

>Peterson worked at the UN for four years

>Peterson worked for George Soros' right-hand man Jim Balsillie at the UN for those four years

>Peterson drafted a white paper at the UN detailing how the West needs to redistribute its wealth to the third world and how feminism needs to be spread to every government on Earth

>Peterson gave a keynote speech last year with his colleague (((Ezra Levant))) at a Zionist celebration of the Balfour Declaration centennial called "Canadians for Balfour 100"

>Peterson's colleagues include: (((Ben Shapiro, Bret and Eric Weinstein, Ben Shapiro, Gad Saad, Norman Doidge, Sam Harris)))

>Peterson uses the continuum fallacy to do postmodernist deconstructionism of the White race, saying that you can't define White

>Peterson has openly admitted that he is more interested in dismantling the right wing than the left wing

>Peterson boasts about "saving" young White men from "the blandishments of the far right" by "drawing them to the center"

>Peterson calls people racist

>Peterson agitates for war against Iran, in fact he's been doing it since before he became (((famous))) in 2016

>Peterson says the Palestinians oppress the jews in Israel

>Peterson says Israel is the "only successful country in the Middle East" and that jews are "resented for being so incredibly successful in Israel"

>Peterson says that anyone who criticizes the jews are resentful of their success

>Peterson says that "there is no jewish conspiracy" and that the only reason jews have so much power in our countries is because they are racially superior and have a very high average IQ

>Peterson says anyone who criticizes the way jews use their power are "antisemitic conspiracy theorists" who are doing so to "play the victim so they can engage in Marxist identity politics"

>Peterson says that White people who are trying to stop mass immigration into their countries are "obsessed with unearned identity" and want the "glories of the past" without any of the work

>Peterson says that the holocaust happened and that jews were even turned into lamp shades

>Peterson uses the holocaust as an example for why White people must "never again be tribal", in fact for why Whites must never again even think of themselves as White

>Peterson markets this demonization of Whites not only to young Whites, but to large audiences of non-Whites who he is whipping up into an anti-White frenzy that masks itself as "concerned about individual liberty"

>Peterson has been pushed hard by the MSM, but because some segments of the MSM are critical of him gullible retards think this proves Peterson is "a threat that they want to shut down"

>Peterson is a repeat guest and even talking head on Fox News

>Peterson not only refuses to debate people on the right who disagree with him, he doesn't even acknowledge they exist

>Peterson has openly stated that he thinks anyone who talks about the rights of the White majorities in Western countries needs to be marginalized and ignored, excluded from public debate

>Peterson did not begin speaking out about "identity politics" (after decades in academia watching it flourish) until a right wing backlash began brewing

>Peterson says that the right-wing back lash to the left scares him more than anything

>Peterson has openly stated he wants non-Whites with "skills" imported into Western countries so they can send money back to their home countries

>Peterson says that the rising right-wing politics in Europe are "regressive"

>Peterson has taken a cocktail of anti-depressants for decades and encourages his followers to take them

Juden Peterstei c  You've been conned by a snake oil salesman and charlatan.

Juden Peterstein is a high investment (((deep state globalist))) controlled opposition psyop that was from day one directed at the demographic of White men that inhabit the chans. On  Peterson's rise to fame and the way he marketed himself directly to us (including trying to associate himself Pepe/kek. 

His mistake was thinking we were dumb. 

We have known Jordan for many, many, many years. He brings them. We deprogrammed them. Otherwise we would attack him publically.

Ruffian
Ruffian's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/28/2011
Hat Tips: 21784
Posts: 5326
She is LEGEND

How could I forget to post this. 

This is really a sprint on yielding turf. Not her preferred turf or distance. For 1sec I thought she might falter. But if there is one thing you can count on other than taxes it's WINX. 

She PP 10 blue silks with blue cap with white ball on top. Settles 4th to last. Forced to take it seven wide on the turn in a path no one on all week. Just watch her legs last 30 secs if nothing else of 1:43 video. You will never see this again. No doubt the best ever. 

cliff 567
cliff 567's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/14/2011
Hat Tips: 2321
Posts: 486
Ruff / SS

Ruffian, do not negate the opium fields that our C-A BOUGHT AND MANAGED THE AL-CIADA to replace the product of the golden triangle.

That dope was worth 6 billion a year in the 1980's.

~~~

SS, I worked the power distribution on the building in San Francisco and the buildings were only 5 to 10 stories up when I was there.

They said at the time that the 'foundation' of that building was a Giant hole filled with concrete that was not attached to bedrock anywhere. It was designed to act like a giant counter ballance  with a heavy load at the bottom that could sway and regain a vertical profile when the shaking stopped. At the time I thought of a lead weight anchor on the beach where the tide ebbs and flowed and saw no way but down to bedrock for those towers.

Turns out, they built another tower in the adjoining block and it was the excavation of that bulb foundation that allowed the 16" drop of of plumb.

Mr. Fix
Mr. Fix's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/08/2012
Hat Tips: 63432
Posts: 9890
Hello Ruffian,

I am happy you took the time to take Jordan Peterson apart one point at a time.

I'll admit I had not explored his life's work,

But even I would disagree with the Mr. Fix of just 10 years ago, on many, many individual issues.

Personally, as a former right-winger, and a Rush Limbaugh ditto head, I think that right-wing politics is just as dangerous as left wing politics.

There're some points that I agree with from left, and there are a few that I agree with from the right,

Where I disagree wholeheartedly with both sides, is that either one of them hold a worldview that would be good for humanity if adopted.

In the context of that post, the points he made I consider valid, but I was largely using his style of debate as an example.

I have never found anyone yet with whom I agree with on all issues.

I do post some that come close, particularly if you only examined the material that I posted.

If you'd like to explore what they thought as children,

Even I was a flaming asshole then also. cheeky

__________________

"When the student is ready,
the teacher will appear."

Mr. Fix
Mr. Fix's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/08/2012
Hat Tips: 63432
Posts: 9890
Hello Ruffian, part two

_________________________________________________________________________

When I tried to post what was above, I found that the TF Metals server was down. So, having a copy on my notepad, I've decided to elaborate on some of your individual points.

>Peterson says considering yourself White is "reprehensible and dangerous”

Identifying yourself by color, race, or creed or even nationality, is a mind trap that most of humanity is stuck in, and most of us have been trained since childhood to think in such terms.

It is"Reprehensible and dangerous”.

It is also incredibly ignorant.

>Peterson worked at the UN for four years

Once upon a time, I flipped hamburgers at Burger King.

So what.

>Peterson worked for George Soros' right-hand man Jim Balsillie at the UN for those four years

I still have a few customers that are incredibly distant from where I stand on major issues.

But I can spend their money just fine, haven't you ever worked for a communist Chinese?

>Peterson drafted a white paper at the UN detailing how the West needs to redistribute its wealth to the third world and how feminism needs to be spread to every government on Earth

I'm guessing that about six months ago, there was a video of him posted on YouTube of him debating a feminist, and in my humble opinion, he destroyed her.

Like I said above, sometimes beliefs and attitudes change overtime, but considering his work history, he was probably just doing his job.

>Peterson gave a keynote speech last year with his colleague (((Ezra Levant))) at a Zionist celebration of the Balfour Declaration centennial called "Canadians for Balfour 100”

I don't know enough about the Balfour agreement to have an opinion of it, and as I am sure that you are aware, there's a shit load of card-carrying Christians who think zionism is just God giving his "chosen people", his "promised land”.

I'm not going to defend idiocy.

>Peterson's colleagues include: (((Ben Shapiro, Bret and Eric Weinstein, Ben Shapiro, Gad Saad, Norman Doidge, Sam Harris)))

I'm still not going to defend idiocy.

>Peterson uses the continuum fallacy to do postmodernist deconstructionism of the White race, saying that you can't define White

As I said above, identifying oneself by the color of their packaging, is idiotic, ignorant, and also widespread.

Sounds like Jordan has a hangup.

>Peterson has openly admitted that he is more interested in dismantling the right wing than the left wing.

They both need to be obliterated.

Maybe he'll do half of my job for me.

>Peterson boasts about "saving" young White men from "the blandishments of the far right" by "drawing them to the center”

Okay, that's half of the job. Now if he could bring some of those lefty lunatics back to the center, there might be some hope for us.

But in his defense, many young men are taught that being a good public servant might involve military enlistment, or law-enforcement.

They are then taught the virtue of blindly following orders.

This leads directly to the biggest crimes against humanity ever recorded.

So, I'm okay with  "saving" young White men from "the blandishments of the far right” or any other color for that matter.

>Peterson calls people racist

He is probably largely correct, since almost everyone has been taught this since childhood.

Some people actually believe what they were taught, without actually thinking about it.

>Peterson agitates for war against Iran, in fact he's been doing it since before he became (((famous))) in 2016

Zionism is a religiously induced mental disorder with many dangerous consequences.

Most of Western civilization believes in the megalomaniacal and incredibly genocidal imaginary sky daddy.

I don’t.

>Peterson says the Palestinians oppress the jews in Israel

Does he invent the propaganda, or just repeat it? 

Apparently, the Palestinians terrorized Israel by throwing rocks over a wall that contains them, and Israel responds with tanks and airborne gunships. 

I personally think that most of the trouble in the Middle Eas, and planet earth in general, is caused by Israel, but that's just me.

My views are highly heretical.

Your next few bullet points are just Jewish propaganda.

>Peterson says Israel is the "only successful country in the Middle East" and that jews are "resented for being so incredibly successful in Israel"

>Peterson says that anyone who criticizes the jews are resentful of their success

>Peterson says that "there is no jewish conspiracy" and that the only reason jews have so much power in our countries is because they are racially superior and have a very high average IQ

>Peterson says anyone who criticizes the way jews use their power are "antisemitic conspiracy theorists" who are doing so to "play the victim so they can engage in Marxist identity politics"

>Peterson says that White people who are trying to stop mass immigration into their countries are "obsessed with unearned identity" and want the "glories of the past" without any of the work

>Peterson says that the holocaust happened and that jews were even turned into lamp shades

This one, is blatantly racist:

>Peterson says that "there is no jewish conspiracy" and that the only reason jews have so much power in our countries is because they are racially superior and have a very high average IQ

But then again, I suppose that's why the demonic motherfucking imaginary sky daddy scum bag known as Yahweh made them his "chosen ones”.

I vehemently disagree with this series of  assertions.

>Peterson uses the holocaust as an example for why White people must "never again be tribal", in fact for why Whites must never again even think of themselves as White

Like I said, he has his hangups. This needs to apply to everyone everywhere, Regardless of color.

>Peterson markets this demonization of Whites not only to young Whites, but to large audiences of non-Whites who he is whipping up into an anti-White frenzy that masks itself as "concerned about individual liberty”

True individual, and human Liberty involves treating everyone equally, and never singling out any particular race as"bad actors”.

I don't challenge races, but I do challenge belief systems.

If accurate, you've identified at least a few that have truly demonic origins.

And yet, they are so common.

>Peterson has been pushed hard by the MSM, but because some segments of the MSM are critical of him gullible retards think this proves Peterson is "a threat that they want to shut down”

Sounds like Alex Jones, more Zionists owned controlled opposition.

>Peterson is a repeat guest and even talking head on Fox News

Fox is propaganda for the right-wing, the rest are propaganda for the left-wing.

That way everybody gets their favorite flavor of idiocy.

>Peterson not only refuses to debate people on the right who disagree with him, he doesn't even acknowledge they exist

Well, that's not very"fair and balanced" is it?

>Peterson has openly stated that he thinks anyone who talks about the rights of the White majorities in Western countries needs to be marginalized and ignored, excluded from public debate

I have absolutely no use for identity politics, nor do I have any interest in "the rights" of any particular group.

All rights are human rights, and yes, I do recognize a divisive strategy at work.

>Peterson did not begin speaking out about "identity politics" (after decades in academia watching it flourish) until a right wing backlash began brewing

If by "backlash", you mean that people are starting to stand up for themselves, I'm okay with that.

But I'm not okay with, is segregation of racial identities.

>Peterson says that the right-wing back lash to the left scares him more than anything

Wishful thinking.

When people start defending individual liberty, both the zionist and the communist agendas will be exposed.

That's why he's trying to keep it a race thing.

>Peterson has openly stated he wants non-Whites with "skills" imported into Western countries so they can send money back to their home countries

I don't have a problem with anybody willing to work for what they earn, and sending the money wherever they wish.

Once again, he has pigeonholed it into a race issue, which is largely irrelevant to this particular scenario.

>Peterson says that the rising right-wing politics in Europe are “regressive"

Since Europe has been largely consumed by communism, if espousing for individual liberty is considered ”regressive”,

Count me in.

The biggest problem with all of this immigration, isn't the lack of walls, it's paying a bunch of people to become an invasion force in a country they never wish to assimilate in, at the expense of those who have earned it.

This sounds like pure misdirection to me.

>Peterson has taken a cocktail of anti-depressants for decades and encourages his followers to take them

I survived on a cocktail of intoxicants to ward off depression for decades, but I wouldn't recommend it.

I don't know the source of the information you've provided, but my answers are based on my respect for you as a researcher, so I am going to assume that they are well sourced.

Although I was commenting on Jordan Peterson's style of debate,

If the points you have raised are true, then I would consider him dangerous.

He obviously either has no clue what constitutes natural law, or is actively trying to subvert it.

Have I been conned?

I evaluate a body of work, one particular point at a time. Sometimes a narrative is more agreeable in a context, when in another context, I am in total disagreement.

I hope by showing you my exercise in evaluating those points individually, you can grasp what it is that I do.

I'm not easily conned.

Thank you for bringing up these particular points for discussion.

__________________

"When the student is ready,
the teacher will appear."

sierra skier
sierra skier's picture
Online
Joined: 04/16/2013
Hat Tips: 3926
Posts: 1086
cliff 567 wrote: Ruffian, do

cliff 567 wrote:

Ruffian, do not negate the opium fields that our C-A BOUGHT AND MANAGED THE AL-CIADA to replace the product of the golden triangle.

That dope was worth 6 billion a year in the 1980's.

~~~

SS, I worked the power distribution on the building in San Francisco and the buildings were only 5 to 10 stories up when I was there.

They said at the time that the 'foundation' of that building was a Giant hole filled with concrete that was not attached to bedrock anywhere. It was designed to act like a giant counter ballance  with a heavy load at the bottom that could sway and regain a vertical profile when the shaking stopped. At the time I thought of a lead weight anchor on the beach where the tide ebbs and flowed and saw no way but down to bedrock for those towers.

Turns out, they built another tower in the adjoining block and it was the excavation of that bulb foundation that allowed the 16" drop of of plumb.

Very interesting. The fact that another excavation near by but at least 100' away was enough to allow the foundation and supporting soil to fail already basically supports my supposition that the soils in the area are not suitable for large structures. What I do know is that much of the bay area has been built on fill and the sediment is likely far to deep for builders to properly support the structures to bed rock. When a large enough earthquake comes along the vibrations will liquefy the soils to the point where there will be no support for the structures. A large bulb of concrete will help to keep the structure upright if it is if sufficient size. I'm not sure what they did to meet code, but whatever was required obliviously isn't enough to support the structure properly as the settling and cracking is testament to the failure. It is quite interesting that an adjacent structure being built has caused this failure without even natural causes being involved.

It is only a matter of time before a M6 or better with a long enough duration to soften the soil causes disastrous failures. With the values of real estate in the area we should think things would be done properly.Perhaps the progressively run city feels they have a better way.

Ruffian
Ruffian's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/28/2011
Hat Tips: 21784
Posts: 5326
Cliff

yes im acutely aware who the biggest drug dealer in the world is.... The sad part is it's worth much less now. Synthetics are cheaper and stronger Same with Coke it's about half price cuz it's half quality but that's from cutting 

Ruffian
Ruffian's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/28/2011
Hat Tips: 21784
Posts: 5326
Mr fix

Highly edited - I didn't see your replies. I didn't post these points for debate. I posted them to show what a fraud he is. What a liar he is. 

there is no way you could know him. He came looking for us. We played along cuz he was a honeytrap for folks we could redpill. But we go back a long ways. We left chan anyway and he no longer needs it since his Neuman interview and patreon channel. So now we can freely expose him for what he really is. He's a really really wealthy dude now. My favorite product of his is his $2k meditation carpets. No flintstone vitamins for him. 

He is the source of all statements. All taken from his lectures, writings, books, speeches etc. Google them. 

It doesn't matter whether you agree or not. It's for those whom he does a bait and switch on. He tells them one thing and another group another thing knowing fully well 98% of his audience won't check. 

You don't know Peterson well enough to point out the hypocrisy. Whether you agree with him or not is immaterial. 

No, I never worked for commie Chinese. Ive sold them horses for other people.  I work for myself. I turned down an offer to work for them. 

Ruffian
Ruffian's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/28/2011
Hat Tips: 21784
Posts: 5326
SB

thx , hopefully I packed it tho

Ruffian
Ruffian's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/28/2011
Hat Tips: 21784
Posts: 5326
One more thing mr fix

It's ok to be white ! 

Ruffian
Ruffian's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/28/2011
Hat Tips: 21784
Posts: 5326
I'm outties folks

Might check in and might not. Depends on how much trouble I can find !! 

Be well all! 

Green Lantern
Green Lantern's picture
Online
Joined: 06/15/2011
Hat Tips: 47257
Posts: 7923
Ruffian, It looks like you

Ruffian, 

It looks like you copied and paste what somebody else wrote because you didn't do the research yourself, and read his books and watch all those video's.  

Many of those statements are a result of scattered statements in online forums, people hating on him, Stephen Molyeux etc...   Everybody is so loose with those words disinformation agent because they can't say, I just don't like you because you make me feel bad about myself.  

Who cares if he is taking heroine up his ass with an enema bag?  What's the point?  I bet you if I hunt down one of his many talks on his personal health, alot on anti-depressants, that he probably says somewhere, if you're depressed you might want to consider getting help.  I posted a video on his carnivore diet where he said he recommended it to nobody.  It defies logic that he is out promoting drugs.    I'm not an advocate of anti-depressant abuse, but somebody in his situation that is chronically depressed, it's a better option than killing yourself.  Otherwise, his profession has no relationship to his health.  If I hire a mechanic, I want him to fix the problem what he does before and after is his business.  

My guess also is that he wouldn't be open to any of the health interventions I've talked about here.  STangely, there seems to be a rash of commentators who are very brilliant but are closed to invisible realities and would never explore such things.   Adams, somebody mentioned Cernovich, and Peterson.  I don't hold it against them.  Just I don't listen to them for that sort of information, if I listen to them at all. 

He's on FOX?  So what?   I'd be on FoX if I had something ot promote.  I'd be on liberal media, alt-right media, communist media. That's what you do when you're a business man.  You use existing outlets to get your message across.  It doesn't mean he is in bed with FOX. 

Most of those statements are taken out of context.  

It's weird that nobody mentioned his comments in defense of free speech against SJW language policing.  It's weird nobody mentioned his use of Jungian archetypes and introducing it to people who probably haven't sought it out themselves and understanding the dynamic of the hero, and son/father archetypes.  It's weird that nobody mentions that none of those statements reflect his opinions against socialism.  

But the thing I find most interesting is your opening line "Why WE hate Jordan Peterson" ?? YOu really hate somebody that you don't know and doesn't even talk to you?    30 something white woman? You're not his demographic.  And either am I.   He doesn't appeal to my interest but his speaking to what seems to be for young white males, and I think AM mentioned that he is there to tweak the left (if I remember correctly)

We??? AS if a group of teenagers are in somebodies basement taking a vote on they are collectively like or hate.... And if you want to be in our gang, you are either with us or against us.   FUCK THAT.  Sounds like a very unhealthy mind melt.   I'd rather go it alone.   It sounds like you have a mole embedded in your group working his magic. 

Green Lantern
Green Lantern's picture
Online
Joined: 06/15/2011
Hat Tips: 47257
Posts: 7923
Mr. Fix, you're a white guy?

Mr. Fix, you're a white guy?   I gave that up a long time ago.  

HappyNow
HappyNow's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/14/2011
Hat Tips: 3007
Posts: 1300
Green Lantern wrote:Happy

Green Lantern wrote:

Happy Now,

If ever you should encounter Scott Adams being a dick, I would profoundly appreciate you pointing it out.  Because I've missed it.  Could be I'm not paying attention or I'm seeing it in a different way.  

Yes I suppose it’s subjective, your call out has me considering why I think that.  He created a fake account on a forum in order to defend himself anonymously, that is pretty old news though.  I found his Moist Robot model demeaning, but have to admit that as a model, it works pretty good.  I’ve seen him be dismissive of other’s opinions (when he was active in his own comments section) but maybe he knows a troll when he sees one.    If you explain why, while coming off as a dick, does that cancel it?  He does take care to restate or elaborate if he gets enough feedback.   

I formed the opinion he was a bit of a dick early on.  I’d like to add this context so anyone who reads it knows where I was coming from and reserve the right to change my opinion (it is subjective) based on more information.

I’d gladly post up if I see a new example, but I’m not following much of his work because I don’t have time for the periscopes.

__________________

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.

HappyNow
HappyNow's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/14/2011
Hat Tips: 3007
Posts: 1300
Nudge

Well who believes in coincidence?

When I can catch it, I listen to a program on Canada’s state-owned broadcaster called ‘Under the Influence’ which explores the influence of advertising.  The episode I caught last week is Nudge: The Persuasive Power of Whispers.

You can listen to it here:  https://www.cbc.ca/listen/shows/under-the-influence/episode/15577267

Was totally surprised to find the same topic here in such a short time later.

I really like the series.  For one thing I worked for 25+ years at a company renowned for the power of its advertising and am still fascinated by how our minds get worked over (I know, odd to find that trait in this thread, eh?).  It is a relatively pop-ish treatment of the subject but insightful and the host does a good job of explaining in storytelling fashion, how mass influence is built, using material we can all relate to.

You can connect to the podcasts here:  https://www.cbc.ca/listen/shows/under-the-influence/

The CBC, when you listen live is commercial free, the podcasts aren’t so there will be an ad at the beginning.

__________________

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.

Green Lantern
Green Lantern's picture
Online
Joined: 06/15/2011
Hat Tips: 47257
Posts: 7923
HappyNow wrote:Green Lantern

HappyNow wrote:

Green Lantern wrote:

Happy Now,

If ever you should encounter Scott Adams being a dick, I would profoundly appreciate you pointing it out.  Because I've missed it.  Could be I'm not paying attention or I'm seeing it in a different way.  

I found his Moist Robot model demeaning, but have to admit that as a model, it works pretty good. 

At least he didn't call most of humanity a bunch of monkey's. That would be a serious insult to monkey's

"I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's."

"Patriot: the person who can holler the loudest without knowing what he is hollering about." –Mark Twain

The reason his model works very well is because as he says the human brain didn't evolve into reason.  That's factual.  

I haven't been on his blog for sometime.  And I posted a handful of times on it.  He has responded to me at least three times.   (Not aiming this comment at you)  I bothered to first understand what he was saying before I argued with him.  But usually what I did was agreed with him by saying what he meant.   Have you ever read comments on the blog, under his video's or his periscopes?  I've seen times when nobody, NOBODY, made a relevant comment to what he actually said.  And that happens ALL the time on the main page at TFMetals.  AT some point you look at this behavior, and your brain, at least my brain, has an involuntary reaction and starts creating throught forms (against my will) that says, "What junk are these people on"     It's a tough race between I'm being the one demeaning and whether the mob is demeaning reason. 

I read Armstrongs gold report a couple of years ago.  Maybe it was last year.  The first 10 pages are dedicated to telling people to get their shit together, stop thinking linearly or you'll never get it.  Good thing I didn't spend money on the report...the rest was good...  but the fact that he has to start a document telling people how to think, point out the mistakes of gold bugs, there has to be a commentary about the human brain. 

It's sort of these guys mission, Twain, Swift and I guess Adams (although I don't put him in the same class) to point out the mediocrity of human thought.  That's their gig.  Henry David Thoreau, Waldo Emerson, Billy Shakespeare and tons more are in that class of human's who rise a little higher than the rest with a keen and innate understanding of human nature.   People this sensitive at some point are going to have to say, WTF is going on here?    Their writings serve a purpose.  

I've made the case through astrology with Twain that he was her with a purpose. And Swift the same, to show humanity the idiocacy of government.  Obviously people needed it at that time.  Now, it's all being revealed on it's own.

I've seen first hand, with my own eye's people's ability to reason, as they totally ignore the basic principles of logic.   I guess there is an ancient immutable principle at work here, which I'm making up now, and that is there is no nice way to tell a person they are wrong, because they will also take it like, you've spilled wine on their favorite tie and called their sister a whore.  That's really how they perceive it.

Having read all these guys whose names I throw around, What I wonder is if anybody else in the world thinks that they are talking about them or is it always the other person they are referring to? 

Ruffian
Ruffian's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/28/2011
Hat Tips: 21784
Posts: 5326
Gl

I've been clear before many times anytime I use > it's copied because my browser automatically inserts it. 

I've known Jordan Peterson from 4 chan since at least 2009. He was a nightly visitor along with other people like Milo, Shapiro Wilson, nolte, etc etc more than I can name. What you don't get is the level of intelligence that was there. 

Those are NOT out context. Peterson is NOT who you think he is and I stated that immediately after his Neuman interview.  He claims he's right but he is solid left and completely supports global Jews. In fact if you care to look I said back then he refuses to debate anyone from the right. He also won't talk about his Judaism. When confronted on stage, he replies : I can't talk about that. His wife is Jewish and I heard him LARP nightly for years. 

There are other females here on tmfr who were on the chans. One of them is why I went back. That was another Peterson blunder not realizing how many females belonged. There are people on this site I've never engaged once either. Doesn't mean I don't know their views. 

I pulled that directly from our archives HIS words. Look at his you tube where he refuses to talk about Jews. He highly edits his tapes but he can't these archives. 

Everyone knew we were a white nationalist group including him. Ask him how he got there. AM is wrong. He IS the left. 

Btw he never did his hunger strike and uses the pronouns Ze Zim etc . You know the ones he swore he'd go to jail before he used. He just one in a long line that came to watch us and we just fucked with. 

I also stated after his public breakout why we let him go on - he was a honeytrap. Go back and look and see if my story changed. It hasn't but go look anyway. I also told you would be surprised who you found on there. We knew him for years I stated that too. 

Commentary is mine unless otherwise noted. 

Btw play Socrates and use Google and see if he didn't make those statements or if they are out of context. 

Why we hate him is the first step in deprogramming people he's fucked up. 

Come to think of it. I was the one that said save your money I'll tell you what's in his book before anyone every heard of him or it. Chapt 1 clean your room. Go look it up. 

Im not smart but I hang around smart people..... Some of it rubs off and I've got them to steer me the right direction if I stray too far off course. It's the point of the hive mind. 

While I'm gone go dig my past history and see if I didn't make those statements in 2016.  If I did how would I know if I didn't know about him and have contact. 

Btw Cerno was there back then too... Loren, Baked, Styxx... Etc I know all these guys work. 

argentus maximus
argentus maximus's picture
Offline
Joined: 01/20/2013
Hat Tips: 24249
Posts: 3498
Ruffian wrote: .... Everyone

Ruffian wrote:
.... Everyone knew we were a white nationalist group including him. Ask him how he got there. AM is wrong. He IS the left. 

I've been of the opinion Peterson is of the left side (politically) since before I linked that UK interview here. I am not sure where you got the erroneous impression that I have said he is of the right.  I can't imagine how I would say he is "rightist". You misquoted me and so here is my current belief restated that Peterson is centre-left to middle left. eg socialist intellectual.

I am not persuaded that he is far left as eg Vox Day intimates, but I am open to the possibility. Peterson could be projecting his real politics falsely to the public on that. 

I am fully aware he refuses to use funny pronouns required by the state while at the same time using the same funny pronouns upon personal request made directly to him.

I am also fully aware the the entire far left victory over trusting normies has been contrived by socialist intellectuals, from European origins.

Ruffian wrote:
....  Why we hate him is the first step in deprogramming people he's fucked up.  

It is my opinion that Peterson helps people who the twisted neo-feminist-marxist education system has effed up. This included young males who have been disenfranchised, and who are living within a philosophy which is a fantasy of lies. They detect the falseness of their outside world, and are in cognitive distress, leading to neurotic behaviours. In essence these men are being programmed or conditioned to behave like women, to pretend they are not the self identity that their inner self already has which leads to difficulty coping, disorientation, and more.

It is the same neurosis that gender disphoria appears to present, but in these cases being provoked within healthy people by a gender disphoric evironment within which they live. I have done a massive amount of study of this, being constantly amazed by the fact it can even be achieved actually.

I have also watched Peterson in dozens, maybe a hundred or so lectures

Peterson teaches coping measures which are good of themselves. But he does not teach them to oppose the cause which is a false reality constructed around their persona by an ideology. An alpha strikes out and ignores the rubbish, considering it irrelevant and worthless. Peterson teaches a sort of alpha which does everythng below that but does not adopt nonconformity to the society around him.

And of course he knows that.

Ruffian wrote:
.... Im not smart but I hang around smart people..... Some of it rubs off and I've got them to steer me the right direction if I stray too far off course. It's the point of the hive mind.  

The hive mind that totally bought the Trump fallacy that he is a non left and non right candidate? Even though he was running for nomination by the party of the right? Hmmmm

What if the 50% of the US that voted for Trump had not voted? Hilary Clinton would be president? This would be closer to ending. But this goes over the heads of the people who are "fighting to restore America", the north part anyway. They expend their energy fighting not the system but the other half of the population. Strategically that's not bright.

You see, the virtual warriors of the right are working (indirectly) for the oligarchy. They are trying to restore balance within an unbalanced system. That perpetuates the swing politics system a little longer. Long term rectification comes after it unbalances and everybody knows that it was bad in its architecture from the design phase. Why will that be? Because the other 50% of the US will then suffer losses due to extreme leftism, and begin to swing away from the left, but not towards the right. If the alt right can get their heads together there can be a meeting of peoples' minds then. It's impossible now.

You all got played. Beautifully. Exquisitely. It was an education to watch it happen.

Let's change the subject. A little. Not a lot.

Remember that the invisible hand likes to back both protagonists in the contest.

Some forces you place within Peterson's camp in your mind-map of what is wrong about him are clearly included in the forces acting within Trump's camp. How did that get  ignored? Who exactly within your number allowed that to be passed over as a significant matter? A curious channer might wonder about that.

And about that election? The best strategy was to get the right with vision to vote HRC. Hand her a landslide victory. Let the place go insane to wake people up. Kill the Republican party. If that had been done half of the system would be gone already.

So easy to do .... lurch to the left, give the emotes and their psycho controllers the reins, bring on the pain, use your enemy to take out half of the swing system for you (your half), wake the normies. Rebuild after the darkness. The vision, the fortitude, the certainty, to let loose the other gouys kraken and leave his own untouched would have been breathtaking.

Well, now what will happen? The oligarchs will restore balance for you. They rule, the twin politics continues. Everybody will be equally unhappy especially the political class who were getting notions of grandeur. They now get regulated into being better politicians, and might have to work a little for their cushy positions. Possibly the people will benefit s bit. Possibly.

I characterize Putin as a benevolent oligarch-dictator. He seems to have stabilised Russia and made it stronger in the face of the best US attempts to the opposite ends. Good for the average Russian? Maybe.

Trump? He's what you've got. Work with it.

__________________

argentus maximus
Rhythm and Price
http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html
This analysis - global markets

argentus maximus
argentus maximus's picture
Offline
Joined: 01/20/2013
Hat Tips: 24249
Posts: 3498
argentus maximus wrote: ...

argentus maximus wrote:

... Peterson teaches coping measures which are good of themselves. But he does not teach them to oppose the cause which is a false reality constructed around their persona by an ideology. An alpha strikes out and ignores the rubbish, considering it irrelevant and worthless. Peterson teaches a sort of alpha which does everythng below that but does not adopt nonconformity to the society around him.

And of course he knows that. ....

This important part is exactly what Cernovich has provided advice upon recently, and which I linked for readers in DOTS.. when Cernovich discussed what he called living in someone elses' simulation and what to do about it.

In that way Cernovich neatly filled the gap in Peterson's teachings - a gap that onl;y alphas would absolutely require be filled.

__________________

argentus maximus
Rhythm and Price
http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html
This analysis - global markets

argentus maximus
argentus maximus's picture
Offline
Joined: 01/20/2013
Hat Tips: 24249
Posts: 3498
GL

Green Lantern wrote:
... It's weird that nobody mentioned his comments in defense of free speech against SJW language policing.  

Hence my diagnosis of Peterson being centre-left to middle-left.

Green Lantern wrote:
... It's weird nobody mentioned his use of Jungian archetypes and introducing it to people who probably haven't sought it out themselves and understanding the dynamic of the hero, and son/father archetypes.   

They simply don't understand the Jungian archetypes. It is very complicated, and the language for that  is not at all commonly used vocabulary. Looking at comments eg in those Cernovich videos reveals only a few might be getting what he says, and even those comments could be hero praise for saying something advanced they didn't get.

Green Lantern wrote:
... It's weird that nobody mentions that none of those statements reflect his opinions against socialism.   

And this is the big huge elephant in the room of Jordan Peterson. He is leftist but says he is against socialism because it leads to terrible acts. He is (I think) attempting to draw people from the far left back towards centre leftist area. He is either socialist-lite or we are not seeing what he actually is in this particular regard? Can he be centre right? From his own words I think not, though the media have labelled him as rightist. That makes for a trojan horse controlled right persona, but it is coming from the media not Peterson.

Green Lantern wrote:
... He doesn't appeal to my interest but his speaking to what seems to be for young white males, and I think AM mentioned that he is there to tweak the left (if I remember correctly)

So I did say it. That makes sense given my take on this man.

Green Lantern wrote:
... It sounds like you have a mole embedded in your group working his magic. 

In my reply above, I said this:

argentus maximus wrote:
... Who exactly within your number allowed that to be passedover as a significant matter? A curious channer might wonder about that.

There is a blind spot in the 4chan hive mind, or a redirect message coming from somewhere at judicious moments during deliberations. Or ... they have not yet learned what Peterson (Jung!) and Cernovich are willing to say. That thing is being said here in DOTS (and in Setup via market trader mind awareness chat) for the last three years at minimum..

__________________

argentus maximus
Rhythm and Price
http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html
This analysis - global markets

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Syndicate contentComments for "DOTS...."