26879 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wed, Aug 1, 2018 - 8:43am (Reply to #24095)
-
Dublin
Ireland

Stay on the scent Boswell,

Stay on the scent Boswell. This is not your average trail.

It goes somewhere quite exceptional-exhalting-uplifting - I am unsure of the best word for some reason - which why I used three-in-one and one-in-three.

We are all circling a wormhole of knowledge, not yet gone down it, and can only see a little farther than we are presently at. Or maybe at the same time it's a cobweb of knowledge and we are spiralling out from the centre towards greater things. There is no end I'm sure, but I assure you that I have found exceptional things.

The great and dead people discussed here were very deep thinkers and they did a lot of heavy lifting, but their work lies in obscurity. For some strange reason. We are shining a light into that obscurity to see what we can rediscover, and reconstruct what was once known, but was hidden and "lost".

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price https://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Wed, Aug 1, 2018 - 8:55am
Green Lantern

42 and a bit because you told

42 and a bit because you told me before and I keep forgetting.

Eris will get more focus.

Alot of different puzzles require solving and reading need to be done.

Wed, Aug 1, 2018 - 9:17am
Green Lantern

Looks like he got it too.

Looks like he got it too. The "Fortune telling" part. The only way you would know Trump could be in trouble is you either know how to look at the stars or read somebody that knows how to do it.

Styxhexenhammer666‏ @Styx666Official

QAnon is likely just a practice in charlatan fortune telling; throw vague stuff out and if people are looking for synchronicity, they will- statements can be made to fit many outcomes. May also be a left wing group trying to make Trump fans "look crazy."

666-golden ratio, thors hammer, hexagram, river styx. Is he a student of this stuff too?

I'm buying this man a shirt and a milk shake for his birthday.

Wed, Aug 1, 2018 - 9:33am (Reply to #24106)
-
Dublin
Ireland

Styxhexenmhammer666 has

Styxhexenhammer666 has indeed written books about occult topics. So yes.

I have seen some of his videos on that and caught errors, but on the whole it's ok. There may have been other stuff he was correct on that I don't know yet, I would not be able to tell if that were so.

Anyway, we got Q figured months back for whatever tha was worth.

It saved a lot of wasted time following Q-trivia between then and now for sure. People can't resist a good psy-op. The good ones are far too much fun for the crowd to ignore. Cats and wooly balls!

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price https://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Wed, Aug 1, 2018 - 9:34am (Reply to #24105)
-
Dublin
Ireland

Eris year = 558 Earth years.

Eris year = 558 Earth years. Distance from the sun varies between 97.1 and 37.9 AUs.

That's 97.1-37.8 = 59.3 AU of ellipsoid orbital eccentricity

Which is very close to 1/the golden ratio 1.618 x 100 = 0.618

Since 1 AU = Sun to Earth distance, and Eris varies between 100 x Earth to 38 x Earth's distance from the sun, Eris is two golden ratio harmonics (at the same time if you wait 250 years to measure it) out there to our distance out here.

Everything in it's space(place).

I can see the same numbers in market prices, ergo the minds of people.

Wed, Aug 1, 2018 - 4:04pm (Reply to #24107)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Aug 1, 2018 - 4:04pm (Reply to #24107)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Aug 1, 2018 - 4:42pm (Reply to #24109)
Green Lantern

Ruffian wrote:so I don't

Ruffian wrote:

so I don't understand what your trying to find or achieve. Playing with numbers has driven people mad for real.

Well, it's a good question. I can't answer the question for Marty Leeds, Styxenhammer, AM, Olga Morales, WD Gann and the thousands that are interested or have been interested in this field. For me there are two answers, one of the everyday practicality of these skills and one a more spiritual take on the why.

Practicality....because all reality is ruled by these principles. Down to a single cell amoeba, to humans, to families, to countries, nations, civilizations. It cuts through the bullshit, the propaganda, cuts through the bias's of the mind and you can do all sorts of tricks to entertain your family and friends. You could tell people when the market is going to turn up or down. You could tell them what days bad shit is going to happen in the world and where. You can tell when bad things could happen to people. You could make sure you find the right investments at the right time. You can help from being recruited by any purpose whether it be the wrong investment, the wrong political motivations. You can apply it to your health. You can apply it to your own business. The everyday applications to real life might be endless.

On a higher level, I suscpect that all the people who do this stuff have an innate attraction to it like you do horses. Why do people choose mastery in different area's? Why is the master electrician a master? Mechanic? chef? trader? sewing? Most humans are not masters of their trades but in every walk of life, every occupation, you're going to find somebody that excels. This is their chosen path. It's a path to self mastery. Even somebody in law enforcement goes into law enforcement, or a teacher, because there is something in that endeavor for them to learn about themselves. A person in politics is learning about power. A teacher might be learning how to give. Horses how to connect to life.

I watched some of Styxenhammers esoteric video's. He had one on dreams. That's a conversation I'm comfortable having because that is one of the 31 hidden studies in some of the mystery schools. And it's one I can tell if a person knows what they are talking about. He got some good stuff. He understands the relative value of symbols and how they change from culture to culture. But I can tell he also doesn't have all the good source material and he doesn't reach the level of expertise on his subject. But his diverse area's of interest, tells me that in general, he's a smart guy, he is a seeker, and seeks self mastery through understanding these diverse subjects.

You'll notice the same with Armstrong, AM and maybe this guy Marty Leeds. They have a very wide set of skills. It looks like Gann could have been a healer too. You see very strong minds. And very intuitive side too.

It's not everybodies path. It doesn't have to be. And if you read a bunch of people who have a similar interest, you find a varying degree of skills and some interests overlap, and some do things in their own unique ways. That makes more interesting because if we were all the same, and we all did it the same way that would be boring.

It's just one answer. Their answers would also be interesting. But i"m just going to say it's a calling. You're called to it.

Styx and AM and me later have pointed out what the tell tale signs of the psy ops were with Qanon. I could tell not everybody wanted to hear it. And they still might not want to hear it. Who wants to acknowledge they have been taken?

Wed, Aug 1, 2018 - 5:33pm (Reply to #24111)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Aug 1, 2018 - 6:00pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Aug 1, 2018 - 7:08pm (Reply to #24112)
Green Lantern

Ruffian wrote: I went down

Ruffian wrote:

I went down this path long ago. Probably way too young. I wanted to believe. I tried to believe. All it led to was dead ends. I think we are programmed to believe in higher powers. But I can't trust my conclusions either cuz of my disability. (Edit: I also found mostly frauds) Same way I can't read charts. I didn't learn to pick horses. I just knew how. I don't know why I can't see numbers. I just can't like you do. Whoever invented those color weather charts and stuff must have been like me. Cuz that's what I see.

So the more I try to be normal the more isolated I become. That's what happens when you start looking at these things. You start seeing them everywhere. Then you find yourself going in circles or is it cycles. I was looking for death.

Anyhoo I can wait fir good news and even longer for bad news.

I can't get into this now deeply cuz this is my busiest time of the year. If I let myself stray too far for too long I can't be effective, I can't switch it off and on like a light switch like the rest of you do.

2nd edit : cops and fraud psychics use the same techniques

You do what works for you. It opens up for you when it opens up for you. It's like peeling layers of an onion.

There are frauds in every field.

But if what AM says is true, they have hidden and obfuscated it, then they don't want you to see it for a reason and can use your lack of awareness it against you. That makes most people prey.

We all have black spots in our consciousness. the things we can't see and not ready to accept. In a way, it's fear that lurks behind all this stuff. The unconscious protects us from seeing things that we are not ready to accept responsibility for. EVERYONE.

Bottom line: if people who are using it, get it right, and you see they are getting it right, and they are telling you watch out and becareful, they are likely not out to hurt you.

Wed, Aug 1, 2018 - 7:52pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Aug 1, 2018 - 8:37pm
Green Lantern

Ruffian,  You're now a full

Ruffian,

You're now a full fledged card carrying member of the cycles club. Sorry. you now can't go backwards.

You are now qualified to measure the invisible space between events. Explain to people why cycles don't have to occure according to the Julian calendar. Explain why 9-11 occurred, when Putin came to power, why the civil war and much more. You have enough information to predict how and when events will occur after an eclipse, and how it's related to Giza.

You're not travelling in circles. Actually, you are travelling in circles but with ever widening radius.

And the best part of it is, I don't think you're related to Hitler. And with more practice, you can call up your friend Eric and tell him. Hey all those charts you do are really cool, but you can do the same thing with less information and without supercomputers.

Magic

Wed, Aug 1, 2018 - 8:56pm
Green Lantern

This movie "woke" me up a

This movie "woke" me up a little bit about things we're talking about.

John, an astrophysicsprofessor at MIT, notices that the numbers have a set of sequences, with digits referring to the dates and death tolls of disasters over the last fifty years, including 911012996, representing the date and death toll of the September 11 attacks. The last three sets of digits on the page are dated in the immediate future.

Not meant to be accurate, but it's effective drama

KNOWING Trailer

I found this scene to be disturbing but good movie magic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6gWFTv3xE8

Wed, Aug 1, 2018 - 9:15pm (Reply to #24116)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Aug 1, 2018 - 10:48pm
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

Knowing ----- I think I missed the movie

But the book is another thing. The 5th in my series of books, 3 from Fagan on The Long Summer, Little Ice Age and The Great Warming plus 1816 The Year Without Summer, wrapped up the last 16000 years of climate, volcanic and solar cycles coupled with human evolution and growth of civilizations, with a laser-like focus on how weather made its indelible impression on humanity and the world at large.

The latest one in my queue, Upheaval by John Casey at #5, is more contemporaneous in that it was written in 2016. In this book Casey makes a very strong case as to how the solar minimum (pray we don't have the solar hibernation like the one that set of the Maunder Minimum) is around 80-87% correlated to a substantial increase in earth quakes and volcanism. We are now in the leading phase of volcanic and earthquake activity including a volcano that just buried an island close to Vanuatu in the last couple of day.

This one is far more data rich, using semi complex formulas to build the case that the solar minimum, a major dearth of sun spots, has already started in 2016. If we get brushed by a solar minimum and don't experience the catastrophic series of earthquakes and volcanic activity that were two elements of any of the last several solar hibernations, we might get lucky and not suffer a climate related (I'm trying to find a word that described what could happen) ELE. Another way of putting it is if the really bad stuff happens we are so screwed as a race that the survivors might not be quite so happy that they lived through it

The cycles that Casey works through and sums up in his book are very likely translatable and relate closely to the cycles everyone has been talking about on DOTS for the last week or so, both small and large

I'm on page 70 and from what I've rad thus far, coupled with what humanity experienced when weather and earthquakes turned bad as told by Fagan, we might see only 20 years of really bad shit.
But California might suffer not only a 1-2 decade long drought but according to the earthquake data that leads Casey to believe the seismic zones in CA are ripe for enormous earthquakes, along with the New Madrid Seismic Zone as the worst hot zone for a 7.5 to 8 on the Richter scale. He's been flogging FEMA and other government agencies since 2010, warning this about these cycles. Since the government and politicians are totally sold on global warming, looking to profit from that disaster, they have little interest in earthquakes and volcanoes, the two biggest threats to the US since they are immediate, violent and pose extreme threats to life and property

GL/AM In your studies you might find the math, projections and conjectures based on cycles to be of interest since so much of the past makes the future easily predictable This book could be right up your alley as to the level of though that went into the writing of this book There are clearly larger forces at work including primarily the sun but also the moon. No doubt the other planets and astrophysical phenomenon are involve even if Casey does not get into that level of detai

I'll get back later once I drill down deeper. This book is easily one of the most disquieting ones thus far and since you posted the Nicholas Cage movie trailer Knowing, it pinged me to make note of what I've read thus far.

AGXIIK

Thu, Aug 2, 2018 - 12:37am (Reply to #24119)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Aug 2, 2018 - 12:39am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Aug 2, 2018 - 2:02am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Aug 2, 2018 - 6:55am
Green Lantern

2 Million Views

DOTS hit the 2 million views landmark in the overnight hours. With well over 1000 views in less than 8 hours.

randomness