Welcome to the updated TF Metals Report! We hope you enjoy the new experience.

We've changed payment processors, so any existing renewals will need to be re-subscribed after expiration. You will receive an email when this happens. If you have any questions, send a message through the Contact page.

26512 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tue, Jul 31, 2018 - 8:19pm (Reply to #24064)
-
Dublin
Ireland

The one who can put these

The one who can put these different subjects in context together is already here.

You are already talking to him.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price https://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Tue, Jul 31, 2018 - 8:23pm
gold way p
-
north olmsted, OH

Nevermind

Found it to be fascinating. Nothing ever is the way it seems

Goldway

Tue, Jul 31, 2018 - 8:27pm (Reply to #24082)
-
Dublin
Ireland

It's probably better to read

It's probably better to read both of Petter Amundsen's articles and never pick up TTTA in the first place. smiley

I started by reading all of Gann's published works. They have the characteristic that they make little sense until MUCH later after reading. And you require knowledge of apparently non related subjects (astrology, freemasonry, bible studies, maths of primes, squares, cubes, and sequences) to ever figure them out.

They are good for returning to after getting to a far higher level than the people who buy them expect at date of purchase and should come with a warning of likely wasted time.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price https://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Tue, Jul 31, 2018 - 8:36pm (Reply to #24085)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Jul 31, 2018 - 8:40pm (Reply to #24084)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Jul 31, 2018 - 8:43pm (Reply to #24082)
-
Dublin
Ireland

Green Lantern wrote:Is it

Green Lantern wrote:
Is it important to get the original published version for accurate page numbers?

From memory and without checking - the pagination remains ok, but the cover changed in a small way, which did matter, so the first edition is the better one. My hardback copy is the Lambert-Gann Publishing Co 1990 reprint. My e-copy is the first 1927 edition but does not show the dustcover and that's a part of the book, as I said, that matters.

Bonnie Lee Hill wrote about it too and knew what she was talking about. In her "Tunnel Lecture" notes of 1994 she said the following:

"If this book is not a romance novel, then what is it? Very simply, it is an astrological textbook that Gann wrote to look like a novel.......

If Gann tells you something happens and he doesn’t give you a date, then the “something” is just filler for the novel. It is not important. The important things all have dates attached to them.......

Every event in the book needs to be analysed. Gann will give you a trading rule, but he will not put all of it on a single page. Part of the rule is on Page 16, and part of the rule is on Page 32, and part of the rule is on Page 164. ....

Now, how do we decode the book? This is where it may get a little tricky. First, you need to cast a natal horoscope for every person, every place, every country mentioned. Make sure you have a horoscope. Our hero, Robert Gordon, was born June 9, 1906, .... "

These few excerpts I provided above should be suitable warning to anybody not versed in astrology to leave TTTA alone. Read the two "interpreters" I named instead, and as for the other experts? Mikula and Wilson-Walker are also good.

Tue, Jul 31, 2018 - 8:49pm (Reply to #24087)
-
Dublin
Ireland

You can always rely on beer!

You can always rely on beer!

Tue, Jul 31, 2018 - 8:59pm (Reply to #24083)
-
Dublin
Ireland

You're an astrologer GL. Tell

You're an astrologer GL.

Tell me why Pluto matters. Far away, out in the cold void, moving slowly as viewed from here. So small and distant way out there on the edge. Low mass. Such a long orbit that one Plutonic year takes 247 of our years.

The ancients didn't even know it existed when they formulated the rules of astrology.

If it matters - why does Pluto matter? Have all the astrologers around the world, down the ages figured that out in a credible way

What about Eris even farther out?

Tue, Jul 31, 2018 - 9:10pm (Reply to #24072)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Jul 31, 2018 - 9:16pm

Here's what I know or what I

Here's what I know or what I figured out from reading Gann books. I'll tell you where I have definite certainty and what is speculation.

AM recommended a Gann book. Forgot the name but we discussed it on the "word"

I began notting my head like you do when you listen to good music. He got it!! He definitely got something much bigger than cycles in that book. He got the big picture.

Abguy seems to be treading in that neighborhood too when he made that post about the Nada shabda? There are literally dozens of names for the same concept. I just remember nada. That ties directly into something GAnn may have hit upon.

He didn't come up with that stuff. Because you'll find references to that in almost all religious scriptures. Most of it is vieled and misinterpreted and some of it has been removed.

I mentioned a few Christian mystics. Thomas Merton. He got it too. He got it in a different way than Gann got it, but he got it in his own way, but it didn't come out as cycles/market/geopolitical/astrology information. But he got it.

I've basically been doing what Gann talks about in that book for well over 30 years. I know what's possible from 1st hand experience and from literally 1000's of stories from other people that use that sort of practice. It's not prayer in the Christian sense but that depends on how you define and use prayer. It's not meditation in the eastern sense. Meditation seeks to quite the mind with extreme focus and produce a peaceful state. It is what Merton called active contemplation which is an ancient practice which you'll find throughout traditions through out the dawn of history.

It is an active inner state. Where you seek an experience. It is also one where you rise above the problem state and sometimes magically you get answers, resolutions, waking dreams, tune into syncronicities, and see things that you wouldn't ordinarily see.

I don't know where he got it. But what Gann wrote in that book is far above anything Gudrieff ever wrote about practices to raise the consciousness. Gurdrieff exercises are like yoga exercises at best. Sure, the man wrote some interesting stuff. Something happens with people that come into this life already with high state of consciousness. They don't have a system which people can duplicate the experience. So it is alot of philosophy and interesting idea's. I don't know oupenskis's work so I have to check it out. . But I am a bit more interested in Gann's reading list. 

What I also know is that the FRee Masons' in their prime practiced this method of contemplation and singing a word of high vibration....HU.....I have no idea if any of those practices are left by any of the modern day free masons, because it looks like a fraternal society and many things have been reduced to ritual.

Even a book written by any high consciousness person can effect you because of secret embedded rhythms. And you'll know when it happens. Maybe.

Here's what I don't know. The effect of singing the word he choose to sing, but everything else in that book was spot on. I don't know who gave him that word. How he figured it out, but after I read that book I made some phone calls to people who know about such things. That aside. You don't do work like that for 30 years an not have any extra-ordinary experiences. He opened himself to a particular flow that had to influence his work. There is nothing Gudrieff has written that I've read that comes close.

You don't write a Shakespeare play unless you tapped in at a high level of consciousness. You don't paint like Monet, or Van Gogh just because you studied technique. You don't write music like Beethoven, Mozart and Bach because you went to a conservatory. It's even more interesting when you read their philosophies. Mozart got it!! Mozart wrote while playing billards. He got what Thomas Merton and dozens of others have figured it out. Mozart saw the entire symphony from the end. Already finished. And then he filled in. Whereas Beethoven struggelled. So whether you like Mozart are not, his works flow effortlessly. He captured something. It was an invention. He went to it, got it and brought it back.

I have enough context in my 40 years of spiritual practice to see when somebody is tapping into something. There are proven techniques to look at this and ways you can tap into what that person tapped into . It involves the imagination. Whether or not his written work talks about it, it's present. You don't write in that type of coded language and see things others can't without some sort of very evolved consciousness.

So now I'm even more curious of his phyiscal sources and people he read.

Would you look at that?

Guy has Neptune near the midheaven? Same as Leonard DiVinci. HELLO? HIs 9th and 10th houses are STACKED. He was going to be good at what he did, and he was going to be famous and he had a highly evolved intuition. HIGHLY EVOLVED.

He was a mystic. It's all over the place. Moon, Lilith, Neptune. I'm giving a very superficial highlight of his energies since AM is the only guy that reads these things. 

He was born one month before The Great American solar eclipse of 1878

Tue, Jul 31, 2018 - 9:51pm (Reply to #24090)

argentus maximus

argentus maximus wrote:

You're an astrologer GL.

Tell me why Pluto matters. Far away, out in the cold void, moving slowly as viewed from here. So small and distant way out there on the edge. Low mass. Such a long orbit that one Plutonic year takes 247 of our years.

The ancients didn't even know it existed when they formulated the rules of astrology.

If it matters - why does Pluto matter? Have all the astrologers around the world, down the ages figured that out in a credible way

What about Eris even farther out?

Well, I can tell you alot about Pluto but I don't think that's what you want me to do. I can tell you about Pluto/Sun and Gold price and crude price. I can tell you about Mars and Pluto and earthquakes. I can tell you about birth/death, destruction and new growth. I can tell you something about it's declination and mid point triggers.

But I think you want me to say something about the 247 year cycle and it's relationship to the Jewish Calendar and 13 lunar months? 13 cycles of 19 years is 247 years. And every 19 years the Jewish Calendar coincides with the western calendar. 

19 Rows. My hebrew is a little rusty haven't taken it since freshman year in college when everybody was studying spanish but it's much easier than Chinese

Am I getting close to what you were looking for before I spent an hour expanding on an idea that isn't what you are looking for? 

Tue, Jul 31, 2018 - 9:59pm

Eris, 43 year and 86 year

Eris, 43 year and 86 year cycle. Climate change. 

Tue, Jul 31, 2018 - 9:59pm
Boswell
-
L.ost A.rea, CA

Enrico Fermi says:

I was looking up Enrico Fermi and saw this quote, I thought it sounds like he reads Dots! ;-)

"Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture I am still confused. But on a higher level."

Tue, Jul 31, 2018 - 10:46pm (Reply to #24095)

Boswell wrote: I was looking

Boswell wrote:

I was looking up Enrico Fermi and saw this quote, I thought it sounds like he reads Dots! ;-)

"Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture I am still confused. But on a higher level."

That means you both are progressing a full octave. That's a full Elliot wave sequence. Not everybody makes it that far. 

Tis better that you've engaged your mind on the subject to enter a state of confusion, rather than just scrolling through awaiting a topic you're comfortable with to avoid the uncomfortable state. 

Tue, Jul 31, 2018 - 11:14pm

https://www.bbc.com/news/worl

Wed, Aug 1, 2018 - 3:37am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Aug 1, 2018 - 3:56am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Aug 1, 2018 - 4:16am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Aug 1, 2018 - 5:13am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Aug 1, 2018 - 8:00am (Reply to #24093)
-
Dublin
Ireland

You're nailing it nicely You

You're nailing it nicely You connected outer with inner, long timeframe with shorter timeframe, and interlocking of scales as required in a fractal solar system. A rhythm of the Earth still visible out there, or rhythm from there present here whichever it is. The next part is linking Solunar-Pluto to the sovereign state, nations and individuals. Not our job really. People must pick up their own shovel.

I could do this but you're doing it differently than I would, (which is good).

And you said 13 times 19.

Those who can see will locate it correctly upon the scale of relevance, and can then judge motivation of those who removed it as a planet accordingly.

Have you tried anything with Eris yet? smiley

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.

Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate  Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Buying Gold

Recent Comments

by Blackwatersailor, 1 hour 53 min ago
by Libero, Nov 18, 2018 - 9:03pm
by Turd Ferguson, Nov 18, 2018 - 8:43pm
Yep ...
by Joseph Warren, Nov 18, 2018 - 8:26pm