Welcome to the updated TF Metals Report! We hope you enjoy the new experience.

We've changed payment processors, so any existing renewals will need to be re-subscribed after expiration. You will receive an email when this happens. If you have any questions, send a message through the Contact page.

26520 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mon, Jul 30, 2018 - 12:37pm
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

9-11: Precognition

I've already commented, since all time is here always, that some particularly gifted individuals have some likely limited ability of precognition. My evidence comes from stories my mother told me after the fact. Unbeknownst to me, as a child, my mother regularly visited one of these practitioners. Who would disbelieve their own mother? I guess the trick is to be able to find someone who is effective and not just a quack.

abguy4: Thanks for your note. I'll be away until Aug. 8 and the recent stuff from Argentus has given me more than I can plow through in my remaining lifetime.

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ― Albert Camus
Mon, Jul 30, 2018 - 12:51pm

Random Musing

I rejected my childhood religion at an early age. Not because I was awakened to any degree or could intellectually tell you why at the time. I just knew. It didn't nourish me.

CULT-ure. My sense of belonging didn't depend on religion or cult-ure other than whatevercult-ure was before me. My cult-ure eventually became people with common understanding, no matter their country, enthnicity or religion of birth.

That doesn't mean I'm going to move to Saudi Arabia anytime soon and have an easy time of it.

By 16, I had Henry David Thoreau disease. I saw the game behind the white picket fences, the discontent hidden behind social masks. "From the desperate city you go into the desperate country, and have to console yourself with the bravery of minks and muskrats."

I saw through the incompetence of teachers. Maybe a bit of Peter Pan. I asked the questions others didn't and were afraid to ask.

I'm sitting in English class in freshman year of college, some guy comes up to me out of the blue and says, you need to go to my biology class and listen to a lecture. Why is he asking me?

The alarm clock went off....a guest lecturer talking about things that people don't talk about. I began reading, asking questions and exploring subjects people ignore their entire lifes unless they come on a forum where other people are talking about it. School was fucking boring. Sitting in lecture halls and figured out most I just needed to memorize and recrutiatate. I began reading stuff most people will never investigate their entire lives.

I saw the same games in the corporate world but you play them to eat well, dress well, survive well.

I didn't' come here for the easy life. that's written on my birth certificate. You know which one. I got more revolution in me, manifesting on a personal level, then the entire dark web. But my revolution is not a fight against the establishment.

I didn't come here for the things most people spend their entire life pursuing and then get old to reminisce and count through their broken dreams.

The questioning we are circling around is bigger than the Ennegram. Hiiden techniques to divine the markets, and see where civilization is headed. That's part of it. That's one of many parts. The question we keep bouncing around is what makes an enlightened man. And how would you know if you met the enlightened man walking down the street? What are those qualities?

Did Gann have it? Did Gudrieff have it? Oupensky?, Manly Hall? Blavatsky?, Satguru guy? Paul Twitchell? Shakespeare? Emerson? Thoreau? Plato? Pythagoris? Whomever else gets mentioned here that has some sort of special gift ... 

The challenge that DOTS brought up was we were gold bugs? We saw what was happening while everybody else didn't. That made us special. But then it ended up, we really didn't see correctly. We looked how evil the bankers were, Obama, Clinton, then one day we had to start asking questions. How do we know that are assumptions are right? How do we know anything? Not everybody asked those questions.

And here we are, hidden numbers, hidden forces, and suddenly we are into things other than repeating what other people are seeing. This has been a problem for DOTS with so many different people on different wave lenghts. From simply being angry at whats happening to the other extreme trying to use little known, little studied branches of the spiritual sciences to understand what our money is going to do and where we are going.

I keep seeing this invocation of this idea of the "Philosophers Stone" The thing mankind has been searching for since the beginning of time along with the Foundain of Youth. Did these men find it? Is it hidden in the Ennegram? 

I've been watching Olga. She is a very clever woman. She gets alot right. I see she continues to explore new things. And it seems she feels she still has alot to learn about Gann. That there is more hidden. More to be uncovered about what he knew. She might be right.

But I'm saying something different. Gann was tapped in. Not in an a studied way (although he did alot of that) but in the way a 4 year old can sit at a piano and play John Coltrane. Tapped in. He wrote an entire book on consciousness that we discussed here. But that gave alot a way for me. Because what I lack in technical skills, I can get, by reading more, studying more, watching more, finding the right mentors. But he figured something out. That ALL of it was a factor of a persons' state of consciousness.

How many states of consciousness are there?
INFINITE.

I know people that can do things that nobody else I've ever encountered to do. They don't know why they can do it. They don't know where they learned it. Their challenges are very much different. It is said that the ancient mystery skills taught people in 31 various spiritual disciplines in which the study of cycles/prophecy was but one that the so called "masters" had to learn. All sorts of other amazing talents were procured as a result of this training.

I don't know the math behind 110, and how he figured that out. I can't see the math beyond three fleets of planes. I can see the math of the date and 69 wall street. One has to consider that what he didn't figure out through some left brain calculations came through in another way. Consciousness. Higher or lower? Considering that Edward Bach, the man that invented modern day flower remedies was able to walk through the forest and KNOW, without study, what each plant did for humans, also tells me that he was tapped in too. Not higher or lower, DIFFERENT.

Unless I'm completely missing something in my observing and watching others, I'm starting to think that the ultimate answers of consciousness won't be found by Olga in some hidden ephemris, the Roscicrucian Ephemris, or the notebook tucked under the bed. That is not the source, only the result.

Just a random musing. 

Mon, Jul 30, 2018 - 2:15pm (Reply to #24041)
-
Dublin
Ireland

4.5, 9, 18, 36, 72, 144, 288,

4.5, 9, 18, 36, 72, 144, 288, 576, 1152, 2304, 4608, 9216, 18432, 36864, ....

|_______________________________| 45+00

|__________________________________| 18+000 ... and so on

|

36+00 = 3600

in weeks ( .............. re: 1st DIY job in my post above )

|

4.5 rounded off version of 4.236 similar to 42 (which=3 x 14 generations) (but it was actually 41 + a bit or possibly 42 + a bit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You see, 18 1/2 is far more than merely the eclipse (sun-moon-earth) cycle.

It is a part of something greater. Part of a scalar mesh it might be said.

It goes from the greatest (larger than precessional, just add enough zeros) to the smallest (how many days in 41 months? 41 x 30=1230 Can we say 1.236 instead of that? Or just 2 x = 1/1.618

What is the exact bakers' dozen? I brought it long enough ago. Twelve? thirteen? Exactly? I told everybody to work it out many times already. I bet not one of you did. It's easy. Take a calculator ..... if I say 12 or 13 what am I saying? Exactly? 365.25/29.53 = what? 

Take a year to get what that means about religion, government, jury size in the legal courts, the month your birthday arrives in, the whole shebang. Take a lifetime if you have to because you're still going to be seeing more until it ends once you start looking at what is in front of you and seeing it.

This is why Ouspensky left Gurdjieff. Allergic to picking up the shovel. It's a pity because Gurdjieff figured a lot out but didn't have the English. Ouspensky had the English but was behind the curve when it came to doing the hard thoughts. We have the records we have in consequence. Including inserted narratives subtracting from Gurdjieff's character. Just like today, right? And even those records, semi explained as they are, are too hard for people to read, figure out, and learn to put to practical use. The story of the human race in micro.

There is another hint sticking out like a sore thumb in all of this.

Matthew was a numerologist. And an alchemist ( before the word was promulgated). And a hermetist or better. A man of Babylonian, Sumerian and Egyptian secret knowledge of the highest level. An educated man beyond 99.99% of people.

He wrote it down. It got kept safely.

He name dropped the names Moses recorded hundreds of years earlier, and miscounted them to certain purpose. Right out there in the open. Read by millions of eyes, recited by millions of mouths. Misunderstood by 99.9999%.

And back some people go to do some digging. But the rest? "Ask him - it's easier." Funny thing. Those who ask never understand the answer. Meanwhile those who do the digging are , like, "Holy Universe Robin! The cosmos just appeared to me and I can see it like that skinny guy from "The Matrix" did only this isn't a movie it's me and reality!"

MartyLeeds ain't the destination. He is a part of one route towards it. And he gets really close with that funny technique of his based on #7. Seven. Could that be another irrational number rounded off too? Something with a lot of decimal places just under seven we need to round off every time we see it and the religion folks say "look away from that beastly thing there right now or you'll burn forever!". Got it? And back we go to the second little DIY job in my above post.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price https://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Mon, Jul 30, 2018 - 3:23pm
HappyNow
-
Canada

GL thanks for expanding on

GL thanks for expanding on what I was trying to get across with respect to what most people of all walks have in common and that extremes of all sides need the same attention.

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.
Mon, Jul 30, 2018 - 3:28pm
HappyNow
-
Canada

Re: Gurdjieff.We didn’t have

Re: Gurdjieff.

We didn’t have much time (20 min) before he had to pack and go to the train. So I gave my brother about 2 mins of what we were about and then mentioned the Eneagram. He laughed and said he was not surprised that it came up here.

It isn’t Gurdjeiff’s discovery as we know, but he made use of it. My brother did mention the time Constantinople ruled, but we moved off that due to short time. His caution was that Gurdjieff would expect one to get oneself figured out before using it for anything but self discovery. Which could take 25 years so he suggested we might be starting too late then laughed as he realized the implications of starting too late.

AM as you hinted the Eneagram can be for the 9 personalities but that is far from all. Can be used for figuring out where self or an opponent is ‘at’. That is to see a persons position from observing what’s happening. I imagine that’s similar to seeing that the rise of Trump indicates where we as democracies are ‘at’. It can be used to give direction for the future, it does not give direction directly but is used in direction setting.

The Eneagram works with cycles, and one of the important concepts is the ‘start’ and ‘end’. That is when something is complete and what happens next is new, different, related maybe but not part of the same. It is mainly about staying focussed, knowing where you ‘are’ and what is your purpose. My thoughts... might apply this to dinner, and not be eating or thinking about the eating during preparation time, nor continuing to eat, or think about eating, when dinner is ‘ended’.

My brother has used the Eneagram, uses it now, but it is not his focus, it comes to use when he thinks he needs it. He emphasized that sensationalizing and bringing it to use like a Newly Discovered Esoteric Secret! would be a mistake, although I got the impression he thought the sheer folly would bring a just reward, with sadness that the user would likely not make the connection.

We had some discussion that the ‘work’ takes place at the level of the individual and it is a function of people that as the group grows it is difficult (impossible, in practical terms) to avoid behaviours that belong to groups. This is frustrating. I know most of know this, I’m passing along stuff.

Lots to say about being distracted, not aware of purpose, etc. and a lot of exercise goes in to avoiding/correcting that. 

Then it was time for the train.

Mon, Jul 30, 2018 - 3:45pm (Reply to #24044)
-
Dublin
Ireland

This understanding is so

This understanding is so absoluteky different from all we know that we are just not equipped to take it in.

At first.

Or after that for a lengthy period

But, if we are exposed, for long enough, and often enough, (I did my best here tap tap tapping the hammer on the bell) we begin to be able to no longer deny something. What is that something exactly?

There is a pattern, a weave of the cosmos. And it is in us. in me. in you. In everything everybody does.

Not only that, but something else.

It dawns on us, me, you that the reason I, we, you, are not equipped to take this in - the reason we are so ill advised, so not educated on this ancient thing - can be traced to the keepers of information, and the ruling class, and their reaction self preservation (good) and exploitative (bad) of the dumb, potentially violent herd-like crowd.

Now we look on those we trusted differently. Not like a politician who told lies, we expect that, though not the crowd, but the teachers, the modern philosophers, the law, the ethics, the moral rule makers. They lied. And from child age we naturally picked up the lies and struggled into the world. Our trusted advisors didn't know, or lied, or worked for lying institutions, and we now learn they are politicians too.

So we become rudderless, disoriented, which makes us gullible for a while. And when that doesn't work, which it definitely does not, some of us back to the way it was before. Others go forwards instead. And our world is different after that.

Communication with people has to take place on the level they are at instead of the level we currently occupy.

But forgiving yourself (myself) for being so thoroughly fooled, must happen. Sometime it must be done. I, you,we did the best we could with what we had, the knowledge we possessed, the brains we have, and the contacts we made. Then it's necessary to forgive the ruling class. They too are in the same pickle, but in a higher strata of the big human pickle jar we are also in.

What is a Rockerfeller of a Koch or a Dictator to do? Just what they already do! That's what. This seems to be leading towards a conclusion that there is no freedon, and there is predestination in the place of freedom. But not so. When you finally se the weave of the cloth that "predestination" is printed on by the cosmos, you also see the cross threads in that weave, the holes in that weave. You see that the trap - life itself - is a big net, full of holes. Under some holes is a big frying pan of life. A certain number of others have sunshine breaking through to your/my side. And that is it.

Can we spread the good news? Not easy. But it seems a natural thing to want to do some of that.

Next month and a bit ..... violence including self inflicted through depression, desperation, and such. Look out for lonely friends please. Reach out. I've lost a few already, learned a bit about it since, and maybe this has become a thing for me.

And yes, it will manifest in the ruling class swatting with higher force those they perceive as threats. And the opposition will ratchet up their efforts too, naturally, since it's time.

Time is going to go a bit faster these coming months than the rate we recently got used to. That sounds impossible? Watch and see.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price https://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Mon, Jul 30, 2018 - 3:52pm (Reply to #24047)
-
Dublin
Ireland

@HappyNow

Thanks.

Mon, Jul 30, 2018 - 3:57pm
HappyNow
-
Canada

@AM.  You are welcome. My

@AM. You are welcome.

My brother wanted to give me a Gurdjieff book, but I turned him down because he had already brought me another. It is in line with what you just posted.

Non Violent Communication. Another passion of his, and because I find myself in communications binds I am thoroughly looking forward to it.

Mon, Jul 30, 2018 - 4:53pm
-
Dublin
Ireland

Raising the threshold of perception - step one

If I were to be winged like a bird and flying along and I looked down and I saw an enneagram below me:

would I think to myself - "that's a nice geometric drawing on that flat sheet of paper"

or

would I think to myself - "there is a circular disk with some kind of a sundial-ish sort of pyramid thing sitting on top of it, I am at just that particular position that I can't see the far edge of the pyramid.But what on earth could that other thing above and around the pyramid which is resting on the disk be for? If it is a sundial thing I expect that its angles and measurements must be important or it wouldn't work right. But the middle of the cross shaped thing which I believe is called a hexad is offset from the pyramid top, which doesn't make sense from this point of viewing, so am I looking at this the wrong way or what? I should learn more about sundials and those caliper shaped hexads sometime soon Maybe see what other people have to say about enneagrams too. Possibly I might concentrate on the ones that also observed this thing is 3D a bit more than the others. I wonder does part of it rotate?"

Just some guy's first and no doubt superficial thoughts .....

Mon, Jul 30, 2018 - 5:31pm (Reply to #24039)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, Jul 30, 2018 - 6:10pm (Reply to #24052)

Ruffian wrote: That's a

Ruffian wrote:

That's a Muslim honeytrap. 

Doing salat at street level. Look in the basement at the masjid. The Quran is nothing but violence and sex. 

We're you here during any of the discussions of hidden meaning in the bible? AM did most of them using Gematria. I did a very long one on esoteric interpretation. If I can find it, I'll repost it. I think I did Sodom and Gomorra but that could be a fake memory since I had did it in my mind and not sure I shared it with you.

Do you think for a moment that Quaran can be read with the same literal meaning as you do a newspaper? You ascerting that there is exoteric meaning and no esoteric meaning?

Did you see the post that Solsson posted on the symbols by Donald Trump? I have no firm conclusion that it is what the article said it is. Happy Now posted a good explanation than I looked at some of their other body language decoding and they have Putin with a a rare disease. I forgot which one. So I'm left with an open mind and several possibilities.

But in response AM posted another possible interpretation of the symbol, if it was a symbol. The Seal of Solomon.

Do you know what that is? SEX BABY. Do you think it just means sex? Of course it means more.

It is the active male principle (up triangle) and active female principle (downward triangle). It's the sun and the moon. We are having this discussion now. It's for everybody and can be applied to everything.

Do you think for a moment that Islam doesn't have as much geometric , numerology and magickal squares that are commonly seen on prayer rugs, in Islamic architecture, and symbolic talisman, and amulets??

Hermetic esoteriscm is deeply embedded in all things Muslim.

You are repeating the same things that are told the Muslims for control. We have been talking about this as it applies to Christianity for months. 

So instead of thinking about Sex, as two adults fornicating out of lust, have you considered that it is the joining of the malisculine and feminine principle within us? We're talking about the philosophers stone too. It's thought these two forces need to be balanced. Just ask any acupuncturists who works on balancing the opposing forces, yin and yang, and the five elements.

You are talking about a control matrix. But en masse on DOTS, we refuse to look deeper like AM is showing you now.

Well, here is the invitation. Time to consider alternative meanings. Time to consider that Jihad

Have you tried to apply the Gematria AM taught you to some of the terms that you consider violent? Some have done that exercise and come up with 666 the mark of the beast. That's disinformation too, beause I did a long post on 666 and the Golden Ratio and the scriptures. So somebody who wants to create hatred and war will ignore all of it.

This is a huge topic. But those of us involved in this current discussion on 9-11 and all those fancy numbers that AM just put out that I have been calculating apply everywhere.

Now, I know a large segment of DOTS ignores these things. But here it is. A group that takes things at literal value and another group that is trying to decipher meaning in things hidden.

If none of that is convincing, let me assure you of two things. I am NOT a liberal that enforces political correctness. NOT, NO, NEVER! 

And I didn't just fall off the turnip truck yesterday where I give assholes a free pass. There are bad people in this world and some of them have decided to walk under the umbrella of Islam. Maybe alot. But it's not the truth of their creed.

But if we can't have a discussion on hidden meaning, than we can never come to any agreement because you are going to quote literal passages and say, hey.

I could fill a few pages of some of the inner meanings I found but in just the last two pages here, there is some very profound learnings that just don't apply to Christianity, Gudrieff and Gann.

I offered a link by another man from the Catholic Church who discovered the enneagram in the middle ages. Did you click on the link to see where he got it? From Islamic mystery schools.

It's obvious to me that Islam has been hijacked in the sameway others have as a control structure. And I can guarantee you that I live in one of the most diverse cities in the world. To some that is an awful word. But for some reason, we don't have people killing each other in the streets over religion and ethnicities. Everything goes smoothly until the political class and media get involved. As AM said, it's not that hard to control people. 

Mon, Jul 30, 2018 - 6:16pm

AM,  Thanks for taking the

AM, 

Thanks for taking the time to write all that out!! Especially the fibo stuff. I had started the DIY stuff.

I am also working through another persons decoding of TTTA where he shows Gematria and other calcuations that Gann called 9-11 and trying to work though his logic to see if his conclusions are correct. I don't want to take the time to summarize and highlight the salient points.

I thought better of posting the link but I'm just going to do it. People will get what they get. 3 part article.

https://markettimeandpricetownhall.blogspot.com/2015/03/wd-ganns-manifes...

I'm trying to figure out if this guy is putting meaning where it doesn't belong or he is something that others have not seen or at least talked about?

But I have to spend time with it. I see your calculations. I understand it. But some of the gematria is weird and again trying to figure out if Gann saw more than the timing because this guy is saying he encoded the details of 9-11. Some of it is very compelling.

Mon, Jul 30, 2018 - 6:35pm (Reply to #24054)
-
Dublin
Ireland

One that did it to my

One that did it to my satisfaction at the time

Amundsen, Petter Ivar - A Moon Beam Thru the Tunnel

Mon, Jul 30, 2018 - 7:01pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, Jul 30, 2018 - 7:16pm (Reply to #24053)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, Jul 30, 2018 - 7:36pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Thanks Ruff

Very nice. I'll share with my wife.

Mon, Jul 30, 2018 - 7:39pm (Reply to #24055)

argentus maximus wrote: One

argentus maximus wrote:

One that did it to my satisfaction at the time

Amundsen, Petter Ivar - A Moon Beam Thru the Tunnel

Does it hold water now? 

Mon, Jul 30, 2018 - 7:53pm
silver66

a nice piece of poetry

that captures a part of DOTS spirit

The Genius of the Crowd by Charles Bukowski (read by Tom O'Bedlam)

enjoy

silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Mon, Jul 30, 2018 - 7:59pm (Reply to #24059)
-
Dublin
Ireland

I believe that Amundsen got

I believe that Amundsen got it right, that particular meaning from TTTA. His article in Traders World is likely the original source used by the writer in the link you gave.

It's a cycle, that's all.

Mon, Jul 30, 2018 - 8:07pm (Reply to #24057)

Ruffian wrote:Why don't you

Ruffian wrote:

Why don't you check on how many Muslim girls disappear from school never to be seen again? 

Because it has absolutely nothing to with my larger point.

I read months of testimony on the horrors and decadence of Islam. You can repeat it all if you want.

There is another side of the story...the inner side.... and the story of regular people that don't want to have their belief systems distorted. Not then....and not NOW.

I've read about some of the experiences of Mohammed, just like we are sharing about more current men. It's not my thing. But the WWW is filled with modern day Muslims talking about their religion, their understanding of the inner meaning of the Quaran, the importance of inner United and outward Unity. And most of all, I have my first hand experiences of humans being humans. Picknics in the park, frolicking in the waves at the ocean, eating at restaurants owned my Muslim proprieters and I've encountered Nothing but friendliness.

You're explorations need to go deeper. At least, don't put out the brainwashed version of the Quaran and at least give us the true meaning of the words even if you think it is no longer active.

The Yezidis & Gnosticism in Islam: Aeon Byte Gnostic Radio
The Esoteric interpretation of the Quran

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.

randomness