Welcome to the updated TF Metals Report! We hope you enjoy the new experience.

We've changed payment processors, so any existing renewals will need to be re-subscribed after expiration. You will receive an email when this happens. If you have any questions, send a message through the Contact page.

26494 posts / 0 new
Last post
Thu, Jul 26, 2018 - 11:03pm (Reply to #23919)

HappyNow wrote: HappyNow

HappyNow wrote:
HappyNow wrote:

Trump has been using that gesture in a noticed way for some time. It is called the hand- steeple.

In 2013 The Body Project wrote this:

The steepler is someone that is confident, sometime overconfident, genuine, authoritative, and particularly evaluative of others around him. Confidence, in this case, is held in the power and control they possess and also in knowing things that other people do not, so steepling says “I have access to hidden information (and life experience) and this is the source of my power and control over you.” Steeplers are found carrying the gesture when around subordinates, or whenever they seem to have the upper hand. Donald Trump performed the steeple frequently on his television show The Apprentice, in preparation, of all things, to fire his next apprentice! His steepling was an obvious cue to the power he had over his subordinates. This gesture is effective if you already possess power or want others to think you do, but it is ineffective in team building, since it comes off as arrogant. It does have subconscious manipulative properties though, such as bluffing in poker but in most cases, this gesture is only as effective as that which can be backed up with real confidence and true access to valuable hidden information.

Read more about hand-steepling here:

https://bodylanguageproject.com/the-only-book-on-body-language-that-everybody-needs-to-read/hand-steepling/

Quoting your quote, that's also a very provocative and persuasive viewpoint. It's not the hand gesture of a wall flower or somebody with no authority. Be good to have photo's of others in power that use it or even regular people. 

Thu, Jul 26, 2018 - 11:03pm (Reply to #23921)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Jul 26, 2018 - 11:12pm (Reply to #23924)

Ruffian wrote:don't insult

Ruffian wrote:

don't insult him ..., I hated that dude he was such a cunt. I can't believe people admired that douche bag. And everyone was FORCED to read that awful book. 

He was a fictional character. We ain't talking the Mel Gibson version who was a little more paranoid. Holden Caufield came into being as a book in the early 50's when dad's would come home, yell at his wife, probably named Marge, to put his Goddamn beer and steak on the tv table, yell to jr to go upstairs and do his homework, while Marge sat quietly by her husbands side as we watched the propaganda of the nightly news and cursed those red commies. 

America needed a character that would break that rigidity and say WAKE THE FUCK UP. Holden Caufield was the right guy for the time. I didn't say that Mr. Fix had all his neurosis's.

Fri, Jul 27, 2018 - 12:07am (Reply to #23925)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Jul 27, 2018 - 12:13am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Jul 27, 2018 - 1:24am (Reply to #23811)
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

abguy4: Expanding Earth

This has to be a most inspired piece of MIB1

https://youtu.be/umqNEm7l9BA?t=2m54s

whereas this

Expanding Earth

looks like some kind of hoax. If you remove the oceans then you'll see the ocean floor generally 4 miles below the continental border. Even the Marianas trench in the Western Pacific is only 21 miles down. The Earth is almost 8,000 in diameter. So when you take the oceans out how does the Earth contract (or have expanded in the past)? What happens to bedrock of the ocean floor?

One thing you will see with oceans removed is the mid-Atlantic ridge stretching from Iceland through the Azores to the S. Atlantic. The ridge that is spewing lava, widening the Atlantic and separating Africa/Europe from the Americas.

I recall posting this image some time ago relating the expanding mid-Atlantic ridge to pole reversals. Image result for mid-atlantic ridge pole reversal

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ― Albert Camus
Fri, Jul 27, 2018 - 2:58am
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

Merkel-Rautehttps://en.wiki

Merkel-Raute

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkel-Raute

I think Mrs Merkel and Mr Trump are buddies lol. My take on this they are showing each other alliance and it's an ancient sign.

Oh the Tetra-symbol. On Netflix they are pumping this new movie Tau. Very similar to the Trump-symbol:

Netflix's Tau - Exclusive Trailer (2018) Gary Oldman, Maika Monroe, Ed Skrein

We got HAL9000 and now Tau, artificial intelligence. A girl who seeks an alliance with an AI called Tau. Of course the white male creator is the bad guy. The same concept that we saw in the latest Star Wars movie before Solo can't even remember the name.

Fri, Jul 27, 2018 - 3:05am
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

Blood Moon

Fri, Jul 27, 2018 - 4:02am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Jul 27, 2018 - 4:59am

In the meantime, Pakistan

In the meantime, Pakistan just elected their own "non-establishment" leader on the eve of a blood moon. That can't be good?

Pakistani's don't play. They aren't going to spend billions of dollars on hearings, lies and fake stories. They resolve things like men, and take out their revolvers.

Which reminds me of a true story.

I'm sitting on the street and this guy his honking his horn for no good reason. No good reason at all. So like the New YOrker that I am, I tell to shut it up. At that moment, an old guy wearing Ghandi like rim glasses walks by me.

And says to me in a Paki accident, "You know in my country, if a man beeps his horn for no reason, the police give him a ticket, (very expensive) and if he is caught a second time, his license is revoked" Now damn, that's my kind of justice. Firm and decisive!!

Fri, Jul 27, 2018 - 5:00am

DOTs is really trippy lately

DOTs is really trippy lately in a very mushroom, lsd type of way.

As a matter of fact, I believe the entire world is taking mushrooms. Something ain't right. 

When I'm President of the United States, I'm going to rub my belly and pat my head when I give speaches. 

And not one of you has the presence to post some music from the 70's with a tight horn section from an album that nobody has except me. With a video that has no theme and no meaning at all, and toy windup cats coming out of box. NOW THAT's TRIPPY.

Street Player - Chicago

And as trippy as that is, it's not 1/2 as trippy as the next video that pops up of a bunch of Ruskies doing a cover version 40 years later. COLLUSION!!! 

Street Player (Chicago cover) - Leonid & Friends feat. Arturo Sandoval

Who the hell is Leonid Vorobyev? he sounds like a goddman American. 

Fri, Jul 27, 2018 - 5:07am (Reply to #23930)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Jul 27, 2018 - 5:17am (Reply to #23929)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Jul 27, 2018 - 5:32am (Reply to #23933)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Jul 27, 2018 - 6:28am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Jul 27, 2018 - 9:16am (Reply to #23934)
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

Ruffian wrote: I don't like

Ruffian wrote:

I don't like to give advice ... My opinion yes but not advice. Anyhoo, stop it. Your bordering on OCD. It's easier to kick drugs than that mate. 

Nonsense, if you mean the hand signs I just found out yesterday. TV4 morning news zoomed in Trumps hands and I started googling it. I one day habit ain't OCD. I know it's sad that there is a risk that Trump is part of the cabal, the possible/probable truth hurts.

Tau is a short term for bull Tau-rus. T is the bull sign, the horned letter.

Fri, Jul 27, 2018 - 9:28am (Reply to #23937)
HappyNow
-
Canada

Ruffian wrote:your kids cuz

Ruffian wrote:

your kids cuz you don't. They are just like you were, only you forgot. They say and do what you wanna hear. Partially to protect to you but mostly to keep you off their back.... 

No matter how well you think you know them. You DONT. Just think about what you hide from your own spouse or partner. Then multiply by 100.

heres the worse part : you can save them from themselves. You might keep them breathing but you killed what they were in the process.

RIP LSRS 

Ruffian you were on a tear last night. Morrison certainly attractive, but you know it was just a matter of time with that energy, and that’s part of the attraction.

About kids. Yes what you wrote is right. And at the same time the kids who become parents will suffer the same. When one of mine was busy blaming me for her state I said using that yardstick I blame mine, and mine blamed theirs....so look ahead and see you’re already screwed in this regard. (The mistakes of parenting) Of course, she didn’t wanna know that, so goes life. By your yardstick she won’t know hers and they will hide from her too.

Good reason to have friends, and be thoughtful in the choosing, ain’t it?

Edit- this is also one of the many concepts IRB was failing at with the boomer fixation. He’s can’t see his own boomerism.

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.
Fri, Jul 27, 2018 - 9:51am
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

Start stirring the minds late night on DOTS

It's gonna get trippy.

Toss in some Doors, Chicago, Mayall, fat horns (where's Tower of Power)and hard rockers

Start throwin' some billionaire gang signs and a Blood Moon, then what the fuck, this forum reminds me of Edgar Winter's album, They Only Come Out At Night. Now that was an album! Crazy fucking albino hammering it

Drag me back to the early '70s, gittin' up to speed. Damn that was fun. 

Good times were had by all, if you survived.

Where else can some one wake up, turn on the computer and have this much fun with clothes onsmiley

AGXIIK

Fri, Jul 27, 2018 - 9:59am
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

Blood moon

I’ll be doing a few hours road trip today. 

I’d like to present a short instrumental that although quite short has very distinct sections that for me, work so well as tension/release

Leaving here because I think someone else will feel similar.

Whale & Wasp

i hope y’all give it a try, it’s good music to contemplate cycles by, for one thing.

not joking, 

what out for lunatics! 

​​​​​​​

The Right Honorable Lord Stack Esq. Ruler Of All Realms, Protector Of His Subjects, Defender Of The Faith and Supreme Imperial Regent.
Fri, Jul 27, 2018 - 10:06am

We don't know ourselves.  We

We don't know ourselves. We don't know our partners/spouses as well as we think we do. That's a lifetime activity. We know our preferences. We know our likes and our dislikes. We know what we like to eat, who we want to vote for, and that our mash potatoes shouldn't be lumpy. We know how to ride a bike, find the bottom and tops of markets, bake a cake, fix a car, and count our change. We hate our moms, we hate our dads because they screwed us up. We hate our government because they loot an steal. But None of that, NONE, has anything to do with knowing ourselves.

Most of humanity has a disease, and nobody wants to admit to it. But my guess is that everybody here has a little bit of it too. It's called, Woe is me, I'm a victim. Look what they did to us. It's not very spiritual, not very Christian, Jewish or Islam (the right kind). That doesn't mean bad people don't do bad things and sometimes they are standing infront of you. It means all the SHIT in our lives never gets looked at it from the standpoint of "I"

Go to Barnes and Noble and count the rows and rows of books on how to help yourself, HOw to change yourself. How to fix your waist line, better relations, and in general not feel so fucked up. Go ahead count. I'll wait. You find them in psychology, business, religion, spirituality, self-help and on and on. Everybody wants a little change but nobody seems to be able to find it.

I love the phrase "We rage at the loosing of the light"? Forgot exactly you how you phrased it. It's poetic. It's apt etc... But deep down we rage at our own ineptness. It's so buried down that we don't dare touch it. And if anybody, God forbid, should point it out, WE RAGE. We rage at our own rage that we are not in touch with. We rage at the darkness within ourselves.

GL, that's so new agey, strawberry, marshmallow of you to say. It is what it is. KNOW THYSELF is a rarified individual. Y'all recognize when you meet them because they don't look or smell like anybody else. Of course, it is not an absolute. It's a range. Some got more of it than others, and some haven't even begun.

Like the song says, "I just wanna be free" But that's gonna require a shit load of work more than any revolutionary group trying to bring change can handle. That's why the movie the "Matrix" resonated with so many people because there is something inside of you that not only wants to escape institutional control, but your ball and chains.

Chicago & EWF Free

If all these bands from the 70's can manage one more decade, they are all going to be on stage wearing diapers. 

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.

Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate  Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Buying Gold

Recent Comments

by Ronnie 666, 37 min 2 sec ago
by Turd Ferguson, 41 min 7 sec ago
by Turd Ferguson, 46 min 17 sec ago
by onesong, 48 min 40 sec ago
this ...
by Turd Ferguson, 55 min 52 sec ago