Welcome to the updated TF Metals Report! We hope you enjoy the new experience.

We've changed payment processors, so any existing renewals will need to be re-subscribed after expiration. You will receive an email when this happens. If you have any questions, send a message through the Contact page.

26520 posts / 0 new
Last post
Thu, Jul 26, 2018 - 11:36am
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

An ancient sign and he is

An ancient sign and he is doing it alot

https://www.thecut.com/2016/07/donald-trump-hand-symbol.html

Thu, Jul 26, 2018 - 11:39am
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

MA was commenting on drought cycles this morning

He takes the position 2018 is the starting year of an 8.6, round to 9 or 10 years, of drought. California enjoyed nearly a century of rain and balmy climate, a condition that comes once every several hundred years. CA rides the ragged edge of a millennial long water shortage. It's 35,000,000 people will find the reality of severe water shortages beyond their ability to comprehend how bad it could get. Forest fires are not a new phenomenon but they will become an ever-present threat to highly populated areas. We went throught the super storm fires that hit San Diego in 2003 and 2007. The last one was one reason we moved from the state.

I fear that drought will be the continuing meme for many years, hitting every corner of the global. Oz, Europe, the Americas and other regions are seeing water stress now.

Feeding 7 billion hungry thirsty people is a challenge unlike anything ever undertaken by humanity in it's relatively short history of technologically driven agriculture. We are literally less than a century into a cycle of petroleum and mechanized farming. This is an outlier event that is destined to end very badly once drought, coupled with decreasing availability of potable water, becomes our reality.

In reading the 3 books by Fagan that discuss the long warm cycle from 16000 BC to 1,200 AD, the Little Ice age that lasted for approx the next 600 years, the modern era advances in farming coupled with an anthropogenic created warming cycle due to CO2 plus a normal warming cycle has made earth a Shangri-la that allowed most of the world's peoples to move from the hard labor of direct labor that wrested food from the ground to the mechanized systems we see today

There are still at least 2 billion people who struggle from season to season in the desperate hope that drought and its twin cold rainy harsh weather won't destroy their crops before harvest

Drought is the real killer. It not only destroys crops it also destroys entire ecosystem, both flora and fauna, turning tens of millions of acres of arable farmable land into deserts and dust bowls. The thought of that reminds me of the opening scenes in the movie Interstellar. One the farm land blows away or is turned to dessert it is gone forever. 

World history can be traced to the rise and fall of empires who's fortunes were based on the presence of good weather or drought. Drought has proven to be the greatest cause of empire collapse for 7000 years. Shelley knew that when he wrote Ozymandius. He lived through the Year without Summer, 1815 and the subsequent global deep freeze that resulted from the Tambora volcano. That also caused enormous droughts and fires even as the world went into a deep cooling cycle resulting from that and 2 other eruptions

We will be faced with existential threats from every quarter when drought takes hold in the heartland.

Connecting the DOTS, much of this can be traced to solar cycles and its corrollary effects from the planets and other energetic influences. If the gods are angry and send drought our way, demanding serious sacrifices to bring rain, I fear that we will find virgins in very short supply.

I have no readily available solutions to offer.

Humanity has filled every corner of the world so there are few places where people can retreat once weather becomes an extreme killer. Unlike our ancestors who fled from the drought to better watered areas, we have little options available when the rivers run low.

AGXIIK

Thu, Jul 26, 2018 - 12:05pm
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

Ok, the HAL9000. Just googled

Ok, the HAL9000. Just googled the number 9000 and HAL showed up. There is a strange connection that I can't figure out.

The story about giving 9000 afghan immigrants asylum despite the fact that they are older than 18years(78%) and they all already got rejected. Swedish government is planning to spend three billion SEK the next coming 3years to achieve this goal. The left wing rushed the new law and one party of the right wing stabbed it's allies in the back by supporting this "highschool" law. We got 300000 retired Swedes living in almost poverty so people in general are pissed off.

This is political suicide of course so I think someone or something wants the Swedish Democrats to win. It is just too obvoius.

Esoteric numbers 33(133) and 106+160=266 presented above.

EL-ever (students) the middle part means someone is drinking the kool-aid ...

The page with the voting and date got the following numbers 166yes/133no and the date was 2018-06-08=23 

There is one politician in Sweden doing the same sign as Mr Trump. What to say about all this, I don't know. Maybe it's just a coincidence.

Edit:
The new law was rejected by the migrant court in Malmö and the week after the migrant court in Stockholm did the same thing.

Thu, Jul 26, 2018 - 1:13pm (Reply to #23731)
Silver_Surfer

Green Lantern wrote: The wise

Green Lantern wrote:

The wise elders in South American indigenous tribes knew their time was up. I suspect that the wise elders in North American Native American tribes knew too. Whether they could read the stars, they got it from White Buffalo Calf woman, or during their ceremonies, I don't know. But it seems their writings acknowledge cycles in all things, and the rise and decline of nations and civilizations and none have ever been immune to it. 

The writings I've read indicate that there was already a decline in Native American culture. Increased warfare, and loss and corruption of esoteric knowledge just like the Catholic Church put upon the Europeans. 

Reminds me of the chorous of this nearly 20 year old video. Something tells me the elders in our tribe, whether wise or not, know as well.

Robbie Williams - Millennium
Looking to trade crypto on leverage? BitMex is the biggest and most liquid crypto futures exhange that offers leverage up to 100x. Click here to get a 10% fee discount during the first 6 months. Please don't wreck yourself by actually leveraging 100x. Alternatives are 1Fox & 1Broker (1Broker has forex & legacy markets also).
Thu, Jul 26, 2018 - 2:45pm (Reply to #23894)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Jul 26, 2018 - 3:05pm (Reply to #23907)

Ruffian wrote: The planets

Ruffian wrote:

The planets may be helping but they aren't doing it alone. The human AI will have numbers soon enough 

thats when I had to shitlord to get you all to pay attention to what I was telling you. Obviously it went in one ear and out the other. 

I think that's true. Planets are the time keepers and they put all the players in the right place to work out the destiny. Obviously, you need people to do the work. 

I'm paying attention. I'm also paying attention to that video that AM posted by James Corbett and looking to see if the next Facebook type app is in the wings to herd people from one control mechanism to another.

Thu, Jul 26, 2018 - 3:21pm (Reply to #23903)

Solsson wrote: An ancient

Solsson wrote:

An ancient sign and he is doing it alot

https://www.thecut.com/2016/07/donald-trump-hand-symbol.html

It's also hakini Mudra

It naturally balances the left and right hemisphere of the brains.

https://www.yogapedia.com/definition/7614/hakini-mudra

Is he doing it on purpose? I doubt it. i doubt it very much. People unconsciously put their hands in various positions, almost intuitively, to balance their energies. Watch people in a meeting, nervous people, people in public places what they do with their hands. You see people holding fingers. Everyday I see this one guy going to work in a restaurant, who walks stiff, and his hands are clenched, like he is going to punch somebody. I'm sure he is unconscious of it, and naturally holding stuff in.

We intuitively hold our body parts to balance our energies. Sometime become concious of yourself at any time and notice what you're doing. We really are amazing creatures and intuitively know what to do, but consciously don't. 

The guy with the glasses in the gray suit is totally relaxed. He has both his legs and arms crossed. This is an ideal position for relaxation and overcoming stress, and the black woman is in perfect rapport with him (unconsciously) with her legs in the same crossed over position. 

Everybody is chill. 

Thu, Jul 26, 2018 - 5:55pm
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

No GL that is not whats going

No GL that is not whats going on here ... I smell a fish

Thu, Jul 26, 2018 - 6:06pm (Reply to #23910)
-
Dublin
Ireland

Symbolically the triangle

Symbolically the triangle means different things according to which way it points, upwards or downwards, therefore two possibilities.

Astrologically it has meaning, and geometrically it means the number 3.

It is also half of the Seal of Solomon which is also called the Star of David.

And of course it can also be a signal or communication of loyalty to another. Search photos of leaders at summit group photo ops and look at Merkel, Macron, in particular.

It might also be merely a convenient way to pose a person's hands during a photo.

I maintain an open mind as to what is visible there, with my own set of probable causes for what we see. Solsson is seeing more and more as time passes.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price https://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Thu, Jul 26, 2018 - 6:14pm (Reply to #23911)
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

argentus maximus

argentus maximus wrote:

Symbolically the triangle means different things according to which way it points, upwards or downwards, therefore two possibilities.

Astrologically it has meaning, and geometrically it means the number 3.

It is also half of the Seal of Solomon which is also called the Star of David.

And of course it can also be a signal or communication of loyalty to another. Search photos of leaders at summit group photo ops and look at Merkel, Macron, in particular.

It might also be merely a convenient way to pose a person's hands during a photo.

I maintain an open mind as to what is visible there, with my own set of probable causes for what we see. Solsson is seeing more and more as time passes.

Access denied when I tried to post. Yes it's called a Merkel Diamond bcos she is doing it alot. I thought it was an ancient fish/vagina Ishtar sign. See Jesus fish inheritance.

Thu, Jul 26, 2018 - 7:27pm
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

If that is the sign of a vagina (I thought it was a heart)

What do you call it when a man holds his hands crossed over his crotch. 

We called it the Fig Leaf Salute but there are probably other names.

AGXIIK

Thu, Jul 26, 2018 - 7:54pm (Reply to #23913)

AGXIIK wrote: What do you

AGXIIK wrote:

What do you call it when a man holds his hands crossed over his crotch. 

We called it the Fig Leaf Salute but there are probably other names.

That alone was worth the price of admissioncheeky

Thu, Jul 26, 2018 - 8:15pm

Solsson,  I used to be

Solsson, 

I used to be conscious of how I should hold my hands in important meetings. I tried different things.

Thu, Jul 26, 2018 - 8:34pm (Reply to #23894)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Jul 26, 2018 - 10:37pm (Reply to #23915)
silver66

Trumps hands

I have a coach for The Donald and what to do with his hands

Ricky Bobby - Nervous Hands

forgive me baby jesus

Silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Thu, Jul 26, 2018 - 10:41pm
HappyNow
-
Canada

More on Trumps hands

Trump has been using that gesture in a noticed way for some time. It is called the hand- steeple.

This was written in 2013 by the body language project:

The steepler is someone that is confident, sometime overconfident, genuine, authoritative, and particularly evaluative of others around him. Confidence, in this case, is held in the power and control they possess and also in knowing things that other people do not, so steepling says “I have access to hidden information (and life experience) and this is the source of my power and control over you.” Steeplers are found carrying the gesture when around subordinates, or whenever they seem to have the upper hand. Donald Trump performed the steeple frequently on his television show The Apprentice, in preparation, of all things, to fire his next apprentice! His steepling was an obvious cue to the power he had over his subordinates. This gesture is effective if you already possess power or want others to think you do, but it is ineffective in team building, since it comes off as arrogant. It does have subconscious manipulative properties though, such as bluffing in poker but in most cases, this gesture is only as effective as that which can be backed up with real confidence and true access to valuable hidden information.

Read more about hand-steepling here:

https://bodylanguageproject.com/the-only-book-on-body-language-that-everybody-needs-to-read/hand-steepling/

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.
Thu, Jul 26, 2018 - 10:46pm (Reply to #23918)
HappyNow
-
Canada

HappyNow wrote: Trump has

HappyNow wrote:

Trump has been using that gesture in a noticed way for some time. It is called the hand- steeple.

In 2013 The Body Project wrote this:

The steepler is someone that is confident, sometime overconfident, genuine, authoritative, and particularly evaluative of others around him. Confidence, in this case, is held in the power and control they possess and also in knowing things that other people do not, so steepling says “I have access to hidden information (and life experience) and this is the source of my power and control over you.” Steeplers are found carrying the gesture when around subordinates, or whenever they seem to have the upper hand. Donald Trump performed the steeple frequently on his television show The Apprentice, in preparation, of all things, to fire his next apprentice! His steepling was an obvious cue to the power he had over his subordinates. This gesture is effective if you already possess power or want others to think you do, but it is ineffective in team building, since it comes off as arrogant. It does have subconscious manipulative properties though, such as bluffing in poker but in most cases, this gesture is only as effective as that which can be backed up with real confidence and true access to valuable hidden information.

Read more about hand-steepling here:

https://bodylanguageproject.com/the-only-book-on-body-language-that-everybody-needs-to-read/hand-steepling/

Thu, Jul 26, 2018 - 10:49pm (Reply to #23919)
HappyNow
-
Canada

Self Quoting

Not sure how that happened. I love me alright, but not in public!

Thu, Jul 26, 2018 - 10:59pm (Reply to #23905)

Solsson wrote:There is one

Solsson wrote:

There is one politician in Sweden doing the same sign as Mr Trump. What to say about all this, I don't know. Maybe it's just a coincidence.

Solsson, 

Do you know the problem with DOTS?

Mr. Fix.....His absence.

He was the Holden Caufield of DOTS. The featured character in the book "Catcher in the Rye"who always expressed his distaste for the phoniness of the world. On more than one occaision, he got me to switch sides. But I had to push him to make a good case. And sometimes, he would recapitulate. That makes for a healthy dynamic that not everyone is into.

If I challenged him, he'd say look at this. NO? Well, look at this. And sometimes, he'd pull out a fish that he didn't even know. That dynamic is sorely missing. 

Anyway, your post reminds me of something Fix might post. I'd say ehhhh come on.... and then he'd suck me in deeper.

At this point, he might post something like this to fortify his case.

DONALD TRUMP IS A PUPPET AND JUST AN ACTOR - David Icke

And as way out of the box as David Icke gets, there is nothing he says here that is excessively wacka doodle except that it is and that's what makes it provocative. 

We still don't know the forces that backed Trump through the political ranks from nobody to the top of the Republican party.

His foreign policy doesn't get alot of depth treatment by a large part of the alternative media, and almost None by his base.

And.... we don't know what the hell he knows and what he wants to accomplish in deep space.

we continually get hypnotized on is the war between on faction of government and a more unknown faction, and we root despite having all the answers. Not that the war is uninteresting but puts aside this aspect of Donald Trump.

So I could warm up on your idea. The problem with that other guy is he see's everything as a dark symbol and goes too far.

You should post some pictures of the guy in Sweden doing it and keep us abreast of what's going on. 

Thu, Jul 26, 2018 - 11:01pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.

Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate  Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Best Price Online, Buy Gold and Silver Today!

Recent Comments

by Turd Ferguson, 6 min 30 sec ago
Craig: ...
by Mickey, 13 min 57 sec ago
by Turd Ferguson, 35 min 37 sec ago
ata ...
by sengfarmer, 1 hour 39 min ago
by atarangi, 4 hours 57 min ago
randomness