Welcome to the updated TF Metals Report! We hope you enjoy the new experience.

We've changed payment processors, so any existing renewals will need to be re-subscribed after expiration. You will receive an email when this happens. If you have any questions, send a message through the Contact page.

26499 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wed, Jul 25, 2018 - 6:02pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Jul 25, 2018 - 6:15pm (Reply to #23856)
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

Christina

screw kundalini, this sends shivers thru me like nothing on earth. I've watched this twenty times, and I still can't stay in my chair for the whole three minutes. It just doesn't git better than this, it doesn't need to;

It's a Man's Man's Man's World - Christina Aguilera (live)
Wed, Jul 25, 2018 - 6:38pm (Reply to #23864)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Jul 25, 2018 - 8:31pm (Reply to #23845)
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

9th circuit finds sanity? R/K cycle shift?

AGX and SS great posts! 

When I first heard about this decision, it seemed to fit my R/K cycle filter quite well as further evidence of the shifting towards “K” that seems to be taking place across the western world. I’m not sure that it’s something that interests you guys or not, it’s certainly not as much of a “woo woo” cycle which is most popular here at DOTS (not my term, I learned it here). 

Seriously though, the 9th circuit? What’s a guy to think? 

For me to explain my take on R/K would take pages and tbh I see evidence of the cycle shift daily in the cultural/political news and trends. For me, it’s an extremely useful filter to view the news through. 

Open carry yes! At the nearest podunk store to where I’m at, people (male and female) open carry very often. I’m guessing neither one of you will be too surprised to learn that at this same store, people leave their vehicles running with the windows down unattended. I’m not saying that it’s a direct cause/effect relationship, but it is food for thought. 

Knee replacement: AGX I’m glad your knee is healing up. I work with a guy at least once a year here and there who has had one hip replacement and both knees. Most recent was over 5 years ago (too much form work in his youth I think) . He’s about 60 and he gets around so well I’m amazed. Hard working guy who is always smiling. Keep taking care of yourself, so your PT and I’d bet dollars to donuts your going to recover from your procedure very well!

cheers

The Right Honorable Lord Stack Esq. Ruler Of All Realms, Protector Of His Subjects, Defender Of The Faith and Supreme Imperial Regent.
Wed, Jul 25, 2018 - 9:02pm
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

tryin to catch up...............................

So Abguy, why do you want to talk about expanding planets, living stars NOW? Rhetorical question. That's psychology. It's almost all psychology...including the reasons you're not supposed to talk about those things. Everything we do and say here has a psychological component, maybe a mathematical component, maybe a cycles componet, it's all these things, all the time. And it's uncomfortable as hell to talk about it.

……………………so there were no oceans when, he, you know who, created the earth? 

O where to start. A journey of a thousand miles ……………………The simple answer is No. Then again, positively there are no simple answers when we speak of this stuff. When the planet was brought here, there was no water. Brought here you say? Well, did you think it sprang out of the void?

And, obtw I speak of all this stuff ostensibly to ease your discomfort – because the knowing eases my discomfort. Here I assume you have some discomfort in not knowing so much of where IT all came from, and how THIS came about. That’s a confession of my psychology. Welcome to my world. Root Cause Analysis is my curse. So, knowing all this stuff is my relief. I probably err, ( I’ve bin told~!), in thinking that everyone else wants to know, that everyone else sees the lies and brainwashing and would find relief in knowing the truth – no matter if the false idols are exposed. This is where my ‘head’ is at all the time. This is the channel that I’m on. This is what I channel (to play on the words). As the Matrix gets more and more exposed for the falsity that it is, I would expect that people would be eager for the truth – something to fill the void. If you now find that all your teachers in school were mis-informed, realize they were mostly doing their best to give you the subject matter, albeit with high prejudice. Their agenda was mostly to get you to graduate, not necessarily to teach truth. Truth is what we share here.

So….if you are walking around thinking that the Earth has always been just as you see it now, minus a few dinosaurs, and you want to stay in yur safe place, wtf are you doing on dots? (I’m talking to the peanut gallery). But you are here and the ground under your feet is shifting. Let us not shoot the messengers.

Now to the water question. Where did the water come from? It came/comes from the Sun. Recall, we went over this in previous sessions, some of the very first. The ancients were most correct in honoring the Sun as god. That was actually a pretty damn good call. I’ll see if the dissertation is still in the archives and re-post if possible. GL should recall this train of astrophysics, as it is to my observation, the very root of the validity of our beloved astrology. I was being held-back (woo-woo stuff) from responding to the water question – so that two things could fall into my lap that will help me answer the question (in case my explanation below needed help).

Here’s the very short version I found in the archives;

Let me very carefully explain by abguy4

3 years 16 weeks ago

Let me very carefully explain what I said prior. I did NOT say that transmutation can't be done - just that we don't have a process engineered to do it - on any reasonable basis. That's a very important distinction. We know for a fact that it can be done, and it is being done constantly - on an immense scale at every moment - right below our feet.

Let me re-introduce the reader to the NASA Themis group of five satellites. They are a group of satellites that orbit Earth on the plane with the Sun. The EU space program has six or more on the same plane with approximately the same mission - in fact they were first. It seems that this fleet of satellites has discovered the "Birkeland" currents which were first theorized in 1908 - a DNA type of intertwined rope shaped current, (as wide as the Earth), that flows constantly from the Sun to the Earth. The 'flow' consists of 'sub-atomic' particles and plasmas. The flow is estimated by NASA to deliver to the Earth approximately 1,100 tons per week of sub-atomic particles. Those particles are captured by the magnetosphere of the Earth which then funnels the Particles into the core of the Earth, through the Poles. This flow becomes visible as the particles interact with the atmosphere, and we see the flow where it condenses and we call it the Aurora Borealis. The particles then flow into the center of the Earth where they are cooked in a fusion like reaction and 'transformed' into Matter. That’s where the internal heat comes from, NOT induction~! The most predominate form of matter being hydrogen, which is of course the building block of every other element. Now geometry prefers some structures over others, and one geometric structure that is preferred is Oxygen. And so we have a huge amount of Hydrogen and Oxygen floating around in a caldron and what do you know - poof - we have water. Well, actually high pressure steam. That’s what blows-up volcanoes. And that dear folks is where all the water on Earth came/comes from. That’s why we have all the aquafers as big as continents and underground rivers, that no one understands how they got there. So be aware of this; the Continents are NOT floating around bumping into one another, causing Earthquakes and such. Nope. The Earth is expanding and growing. No one knows how much 3D matter can be created by 1100 tons of subatomic particles - maybe 100,000 tons? So my long winded point is this; Creation has never stopped - not anywheres. Apparently "HE" rested after he put certain astrophysics into motion so that it could replicate itself without HIS constant attention. If I were a Creator god, that's what I would do.

And getting back to my clarification ; Mother Earth is constantly creating elements from building blocks of other elements, so truly a form of combinational-transmutation does exist. Take some Nitrogen and some carbon (a very 3D and mathematically preferred geometry), and add that to some Hydrogen and some Oxygen and POOF we have our good ole fashioned crude oil and Gas, being manufactured on a constant basis - and troops - there's your explanation for where the humongous ungodly supply of oil comes from. We’ve been pumping 90 million barrels a day, 34 billion barrels a year for the past 100 years. Do the math. OMG~! Go ahead…..I’ll wait. The only real question is whether we are extracting faster than the Earth is producing and pushing it to the surface.

So, do we all see how the water comes from the Sun, along with everything else including our consciousness? That was another old posting. If any body has a better candidate for god, I’m all ears. I hear you. ”Oh stop AB - that’s pagan stuff~!” To which I say; Who told you that? Yur fkn pope?

Ok, Then last night I’m watching “Space’s Deepest Secrets” Ch284 SCIHD 2hrs, on DirectTV. They are talking about the Northern Lights, and this astrophysicist says; ”CME’s (Corona; Mass Ejections) hit the Earth with a Billion tons of Plasma”. I replayed it three times just to be sure . Yup, she said a billion tons. Now that’s getting serious. And it all pours into the Earth’s innards all at once. That’s why earthquakes and volcanoes follow. That was the first thing.

Then I see this in my mail. The first minute is a good summary if yur in a hurry. It seems planetary bodies in our local vicinity form water on their insides. Well, whodda thunk?!

Video unavailable

Now GL, you will recall, the Birkeland Currents have since been found to extend from the Sun to all her planets. So the stream of consciousness, (plasma) that extends to Mars would actually intercept the Earth when Mars passes behind the Earth relative to the Sun, see? Now extend that vision I just gave you to all the streams going to all the planets (we are all on the same plane – mysteriously~!) and you can see the hard astro-physics basis for the astrological charts

Wed, Jul 25, 2018 - 9:26pm
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

Underground Lake

Wed, Jul 25, 2018 - 9:40pm (Reply to #23867)

abguy4 wrote: So Abguy, why

abguy4 wrote:

So Abguy, why do you want to talk about expanding planets, living stars NOW? Rhetorical question. That's psychology. It's almost all psychology...including the reasons you're not supposed to talk about those things. Everything we do and say here has a psychological component, maybe a mathematical component, maybe a cycles componet, it's all these things, all the time. And it's uncomfortable as hell to talk about it.

……………………so there were no oceans when, he, you know who, created the earth? 

O where to start. A journey of a thousand miles ……………………The simple answer is No. Then again, positively there are no simple answers when we speak of this stuff. When the planet was brought here, there was no water. Brought here you say? Well, did you think it sprang out of the void?

And, obtw I speak of all this stuff ostensibly to ease your discomfort – because the knowing eases my discomfort. Here I assume you have some discomfort in not knowing so much of where IT all came from, and how THIS came about. That’s a confession of my psychology. Welcome to my world. Root Cause Analysis is my curse. So, knowing all this stuff is my relief. I probably err, ( I’ve bin told~!), in thinking that everyone else wants to know, that everyone else sees the lies and brainwashing and would find relief in knowing the truth – no matter if the false idols are exposed. This is where my ‘head’ is at all the time. This is the channel that I’m on. This is what I channel (to play on the words). As the Matrix gets more and more exposed for the falsity that it is, I would expect that people would be eager for the truth – something to fill the void. If you now find that all your teachers in school were mis-informed, realize they were mostly doing their best to give you the subject matter, albeit with high prejudice. Their agenda was mostly to get you to graduate, not necessarily to teach truth. Truth is what we share here.

So….if you are walking around thinking that the Earth has always been just as you see it now, minus a few dinosaurs, and you want to stay in yur safe place, wtf are you doing on dots? (I’m talking to the peanut gallery). But you are here and the ground under your feet is shifting. Let us not shoot the messengers.

Now to the water question. Where did the water come from? It came/comes from the Sun. Recall, we went over this in previous sessions, some of the very first. The ancients were most correct in honoring the Sun as god. That was actually a pretty damn good call. I’ll see if the dissertation is still in the archives and re-post if possible. GL should recall this train of astrophysics, as it is to my observation, the very root of the validity of our beloved astrology. I was being held-back (woo-woo stuff) from responding to the water question – so that two things could fall into my lap that will help me answer the question (in case my explanation below needed help).

Here’s the very short version I found in the archives;

Let me very carefully explain by abguy4

3 years 16 weeks ago

Let me very carefully explain what I said prior. I did NOT say that transmutation can't be done - just that we don't have a process engineered to do it - on any reasonable basis. That's a very important distinction. We know for a fact that it can be done, and it is being done constantly - on an immense scale at every moment - right below our feet.

Let me re-introduce the reader to the NASA Themis group of five satellites. They are a group of satellites that orbit Earth on the plane with the Sun. The EU space program has six or more on the same plane with approximately the same mission - in fact they were first. It seems that this fleet of satellites has discovered the "Birkeland" currents which were first theorized in 1908 - a DNA type of intertwined rope shaped current, (as wide as the Earth), that flows constantly from the Sun to the Earth. The 'flow' consists of 'sub-atomic' particles and plasmas. The flow is estimated by NASA to deliver to the Earth approximately 1,100 tons per week of sub-atomic particles. Those particles are captured by the magnetosphere of the Earth which then funnels the Particles into the core of the Earth, through the Poles. This flow becomes visible as the particles interact with the atmosphere, and we see the flow where it condenses and we call it the Aurora Borealis. The particles then flow into the center of the Earth where they are cooked in a fusion like reaction and 'transformed' into Matter. That’s where the internal heat comes from, NOT induction~! The most predominate form of matter being hydrogen, which is of course the building block of every other element. Now geometry prefers some structures over others, and one geometric structure that is preferred is Oxygen. And so we have a huge amount of Hydrogen and Oxygen floating around in a caldron and what do you know - poof - we have water. Well, actually high pressure steam. That’s what blows-up volcanoes. And that dear folks is where all the water on Earth came/comes from. That’s why we have all the aquafers as big as continents and underground rivers, that no one understands how they got there. So be aware of this; the Continents are NOT floating around bumping into one another, causing Earthquakes and such. Nope. The Earth is expanding and growing. No one knows how much 3D matter can be created by 1100 tons of subatomic particles - maybe 100,000 tons? So my long winded point is this; Creation has never stopped - not anywheres. Apparently "HE" rested after he put certain astrophysics into motion so that it could replicate itself without HIS constant attention. If I were a Creator god, that's what I would do.

And getting back to my clarification ; Mother Earth is constantly creating elements from building blocks of other elements, so truly a form of combinational-transmutation does exist. Take some Nitrogen and some carbon (a very 3D and mathematically preferred geometry), and add that to some Hydrogen and some Oxygen and POOF we have our good ole fashioned crude oil and Gas, being manufactured on a constant basis - and troops - there's your explanation for where the humongous ungodly supply of oil comes from. We’ve been pumping 90 million barrels a day, 34 billion barrels a year for the past 100 years. Do the math. OMG~! Go ahead…..I’ll wait. The only real question is whether we are extracting faster than the Earth is producing and pushing it to the surface.

So, do we all see how the water comes from the Sun, along with everything else including our consciousness? That was another old posting. If any body has a better candidate for god, I’m all ears. I hear you. ”Oh stop AB - that’s pagan stuff~!” To which I say; Who told you that? Yur fkn pope?

Ok, Then last night I’m watching “Space’s Deepest Secrets” Ch284 SCIHD 2hrs, on DirectTV. They are talking about the Northern Lights, and this astrophysicist says; ”CME’s (Corona; Mass Ejections) hit the Earth with a Billion tons of Plasma”. I replayed it three times just to be sure . Yup, she said a billion tons. Now that’s getting serious. And it all pours into the Earth’s innards all at once. That’s why earthquakes and volcanoes follow. That was the first thing.

Then I see this in my mail. The first minute is a good summary if yur in a hurry. It seems planetary bodies in our local vicinity form water on their insides. Well, whodda thunk?!

Video unavailable

Now GL, you will recall, the Birkeland Currents have since been found to extend from the Sun to all her planets. So the stream of consciousness, (plasma) that extends to Mars would actually intercept the Earth when Mars passes behind the Earth relative to the Sun, see? Now extend that vision I just gave you to all the streams going to all the planets (we are all on the same plane – mysteriously~!) and you can see the hard astro-physics basis for the astrological charts

Thank you for all of this!!! That's some download. And I'm going to take it all in.

Interesting question, do I have any discomfort not knowing?

Hmmm, I don't think I'd phrase it like that. I probably have the same impulse inside me that you have to know. I think that is innate in all of us however dormant in many people to seek out the "higher" answers.

I once mentioned two hidden "manuscripts" not often mentioned. 1) The entire history of the earth 2) the entire history of universes. These are obviously not available just for anybody to read and getting to them is sort of like finding the foundain of youth. However, there is enough collabrative evidence that they do exist. Whether every claim by every person that they have accessed them is true, is a different story.

However, pieces are available with some of this information. And there are manuscripts, ancient texts that pre-date the oldest religious texts known to man. Of course, you're going to find stories that resemble the biblical versions, sometimes with alot more detail, and sometimes not in metaphors and sometimes in coded language, or language that has multiple meanings. There are chapters on accounts of the evolution of earth that are mind blowing. There were times the hard drive was totally wiped clean and things started again. Cycles of ancient civilizations, why they went down, where the remnants of them are on earth, development of the races and all that jazz. But as far as the physics of all of it....Nope can't say I have looked into it. But I'm sure if I look at some of those manuscripts, the oceans, and live in the ocean were all part of the original equation and obviously serve a purpose for the earth just like your blood in your veins.

But again, how it all got to that point was never part of my search.

There would be somethings even I, NY big mouth, wouldn't talk about in mixed company. Such as how we actually got here and Darwin didn't get it. But Gene Rodenberry got closer than a most people will ever realize.

I have a good number of the pieces of the puzzle, but I get all screwed up on time line.

The thing about expanding earth, I'm not quite getting. The closets puzzle, I can compare it to is how they get the soup inside the Shanghai Dumplings:)

Have I ever told you about Shanghai Soup Dumplings? Xiao Long Bao. Curious little critters. Not as compelling to me as they are to alot of people, (plus I'm on low carbs) but the mystery of how they got the soup inside the dumpling really bugged me. Think about it. You have a dumpling that encases a big mouthful of fragrant soup. How did they incase it without it spilling out? I first theorized that they took a small needle and injected each dumpling with soup. But then they would have to seal the hole. That's too much labor.

GIANT Soup Dumpling Xiao Long Bao Food Review!

See if anybody can solve that puzzle. Those are too big. they have much smaller ones that lie on your teaspoon.

But what I know, there are couple of good books on all the sacred geometry and distances of the land masses and so we're not talking about a random breaking apart. Perfect fibonanci between bodies of water, and mountains and center points. It's really mind boggling. So after he expanded it, it definitely wasn't chopped up randomly. 

Let me go through all the data you've provided and I'll see how it feels. 

Wed, Jul 25, 2018 - 9:53pm (Reply to #23867)
silver66

this post allows me to take

my thinking in another direction. I,like you chuckle at the oil story...that is a whole bunch of dead dinosaurs to make the black gold. I have always thought it was abiotic. 

If the sun is sending energy streams (matter) to the other planets then it only makes sense that if one cuts in front of the other and gets the energy that was meant for the other that there would be changes in the energy beings on intercepting planet.

Lots to ponder

Thanks 

Silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Wed, Jul 25, 2018 - 9:57pm (Reply to #23867)

abguy4 wrote:GL should

abguy4 wrote:

GL should recall this train of astrophysics, as it is to my observation, the very root of the validity of our beloved astrology.

The history says that man didn't figure out how to read the stars until the Chaldeans. But it might just me, I think there is more to that story. 

Zigguarat roofs, ancient giants and all sorts of weird stuff going on that time.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/merovingians/merovingios_08.htm

I think one day we're gonna have to talk about Abraham, Issac and Jacob.

Wed, Jul 25, 2018 - 10:04pm (Reply to #23863)

Ruffian wrote: Facebook

Ruffian wrote:

Facebook forced to admit user growth plummeting...... I'm shocked to the core 

Google gets whallop end with billions in EU fines last week... I'm shocked to the core 

wait until round two..... Gotta love a good plan. It's gonna be a sweet fall. 

Look for them to get horsewhipped again in early August and mid-September.
It's a rough sky out there. Wear seatbelts at all times. 

Wed, Jul 25, 2018 - 10:10pm
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

I think we will see more and more people OC as the meme

gains traction on Main Street USA. I general do not OC because it can make me the target of unwarranted attention from snowflakes, cupcakes and various other undesireables. Conceal carry is my preferred way, in part because the pistol on hip is a convenient grab and go object for some thoughtless miscreant who thinks that is a good idea. I also detest triple retention holsters having see them fail, making the draw stroke much tougher that pulling a pistol from under my shirt.

But I am 1000% in favor of people who want to OC and be proud in that decision. They are a credit to the Founding Fathers and every person who knows how vital it is to maintain our Constitutional rights. This is another Chapter in my new book

You know the title Now I need to write the thing. The more I think of it, the more that idea appeals to me

It would be thicker than the Wit and Wisdom of Spiro Agnew and maybe a little thinner that Atlas Shrugged.

I'm not sure what the R/K filter cycle is.

AGXIIK

Wed, Jul 25, 2018 - 10:22pm (Reply to #23854)
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

@Ruff Apologies if I gave a mixed message.

Paracetamol/panadol has been marketed as a safe medicine for pain fever etc for years. Only now they recognise that it isn't good for your liver. A bit late for everyone who has been gobbling it for years & shoving it into their kids at the drop of a hat. Not me. I hate taking pills and have a very effective way of dealing with headaches by just concentrating on the pain point. Learnt that in my 20s. 

Opioids - a whole 'nother level of nasty

Wed, Jul 25, 2018 - 10:50pm (Reply to #23867)
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

ABguy

You have made two posts in the last couple of pages that have me googling terms and learning some new concepts. 

In the past, quite often tbh, after one or two paragraphs I had no idea what you were talking about so I moved on. 

Lol I can’t find it now while I’m posting but I think it’s called” Birkeman Current”? Never heard of it, super interesting...

Probably not a bad idea to ask you here I suppose?

would you mind suggesting a good book or two that would cover a bit of what your last post? Like a primer type book and then a second would be ideal? 

I doubt I’d be the only one who’s curious

edit: Don’t take anything I just said the wrong way, I just read it and it’s sounds blunt. It should sound appreciative because those posts sparked a lot of curiosity for me 

The Right Honorable Lord Stack Esq. Ruler Of All Realms, Protector Of His Subjects, Defender Of The Faith and Supreme Imperial Regent.
Wed, Jul 25, 2018 - 11:04pm

RE: Soybeans

Over 90% of US Soybean and Corn crops are GMO.

Many member states of EU are GMO free states.

The European Union doesn't buy anything; they merely negotiate the trade conditions for their member nations... ...There was no EU tariff on soybeans before the deal.

Wed, Jul 25, 2018 - 11:25pm
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

Well, now ya gone and dunnit Abguy4

You admitted you watch channel 284 SCIHD I missed that episode but the one that smacked me up side the head was the one I think was presented last Monday. This one was about alien stars and exoplanets. It grabbed my attention because I'd just written a premise on solar intelligence as I see it. The potential of As Above So Below, all things have a form of intelligence from a virus with a protein shell and some RNA being able to do its virus thing really well, all the way through single cell, multi cell, small and large fauna and even flora to the notion that planet earth is alive in a way few will ever understand or grasp to the suns and galaxies having some sort of immense and extremely slow clock thinking process

Leaving that aside for a few ticks, the alien stars program told about how 50% of all solar systems are binary stars with a few that are trinary. The planets orbiting these suns are likely to have a greater chance of seeing life evolve because each sun buffers the other from exhibiting the normal exitation period that single suns go through in their early development. That teething period tends to scour water and atmospheres from the early planetary development, as in the case of Mars not having a core that formed its magnetosphere that protected the planet from the sun's hard radiation. 

BTW The magnetosphere has dramatically thinned recently, allowing a huge amount of radiation and cosmic rays to hit the surface. Montana Mel and I talked about this today.

Continuing along my path of solar intelligence, the narrator described the nature of several binary star systems, ranging from ones that exist in a kind of blissful billion year state of harmony, like a married couple to ones which are in total war like two people who hate each other.

The two that stood out are the Black Widow pulsar that eats it's companion's star stuff until the pulsar reignites and ultimately blows the red giant companion into a huge cloud of gas Reminds me of a former girl friend

Then there's a binary system that has astronomers gaga over an event that's expected in 5 years. A binary system that is suspected to have a trinary companion that caused orbital perturbation now has the two stars actually touching, with their solar bodies linked as they spin around each other. The third star's gravity is thought to be slowing this stellar pirouette to the point that the smaller of the pair, half the size of it's larger twin, will be sucked into the larger star in about 5 years.

The merger of the two will produce a Red Nova, a nova that produces a vast amount of gas that slowly cools and creates a red glow. This system is only 1800 light years from earth so the explosion happened around 223 AD

The light from nova will be so bright it's easily seen in day light and at night it'll show as a bright red blob in the sky. What is pretty unique here is that these two stars will also give birth to a super hot blue star that will be as bright at the North star

No wonder the scientific community is gaga over this. Not only will they be viewers to a very close by unique red nova but they'll also be witness to the birth of a new star. One astronomer was quoted as saying

These stars have existed for billions of years and we get to see this event in 5 years. Most of these people dream of such a thing

How do I see this event?

Mom and dad sols finally got their act together and decided to produce a child after a billion years of waiting. That is a long time line no matter who you are.

It kind of makes me happy to see this

A little talcum is always welcome

AGXIIK

Wed, Jul 25, 2018 - 11:55pm (Reply to #23867)
waxybilldupp
-
Flyover land

ab... holy crap Dude ...

Catch up? I can't possibly keep up! One hat tip just doesn't do justice.

I'm stunned by the stuff you post.

Keep it coming! I learn more here by accident than others do by design.

Can't thank you enough. It all fits together. Sure as shit didn't learn this in school. Well worth $10 a month. THANKS TURD!

Wax off
Thu, Jul 26, 2018 - 12:09am (Reply to #23873)
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

AGX

How do I try to explain something with so many aspects succinctly while typing on my little Aye phone?

R/K theory, is basically a binary reproductive strategy theory.

For R think rabbits, lots of offspring, low group value for the individual, mass grassy resources, low nurture.

For K, think total opposite, Wolf. High group conscienceness yet value for individuals, work together, nurture young, carnivorous so food is harder won and more valued.

my first thoughts... extrapolate at will!

it’s whole application to humans revolves around how the amygdala is triggered by either low resources or fear, that’s a large part of it...

So much to explain. I changed my post signature with a great place to start. It’s a fun rabbit hole that actually turned into a compelling filter that’s keeps hitting me in the face. 

There has to be a few DOTS people that love psychological cycles... 

ill leave it there for a bit

edir: I’m trying to clean autocorrects and just assume I did so in the future. I’m like a broken record ova hea 

Thu, Jul 26, 2018 - 12:14am (Reply to #23876)
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

That’s funny

That’s funny that you posted that, Credit to you for posting it because we’ve all been hearing about how in most of EU they don’t allow GMO’s. 

I think they just agreed to buy more. I didn’t hear about any soy tariffs, that I remember 

Doesn’t make sense though

Thu, Jul 26, 2018 - 12:39am (Reply to #23867)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Jul 26, 2018 - 12:44am (Reply to #23862)
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

AGX for instance

to me this looks like a shift towards K.

that didn’t take long did it? 

This more than a good tool

I referring to ruffians post about the pedos being targeted. Finally!

ive been doing a little tweeting myself. Pitching in

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.

Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate  Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Best Price Online, Buy Gold and Silver Today!

Recent Comments

by NW VIEW, 26 min 41 sec ago
by NW VIEW, Nov 14, 2018 - 11:40pm
by NW VIEW, Nov 14, 2018 - 11:27pm
by goldcom, Nov 14, 2018 - 11:17pm
by NW VIEW, Nov 14, 2018 - 11:15pm
randomness