26890 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sun, Jul 22, 2018 - 8:18pm (Reply to #23768)
Green Lantern

HappyNow wrote:GL, oh we’re

HappyNow wrote:

GL, oh we’re using that lens, where we think we’re going instead of where we are. Fair enough although I suspect Bethany was using the lens of where we are today. I can see why the article set you to posting.

In all fairness to you, she made a shitty analogy. She invokes a long time frame that had alot of bad events. That registers in your brain, and then some NY journalist in her cushy office, with 5 weeks vacation, and a coffee cart outside her office with the best Nova Lox, and NY Bagels, says, look at reality in the moment, it's not that bad.

If she was only looking at how many bad events occurred in a 107 year period, than I'm betting the 107 years after 2001 is gonna be much better. Nobody will even remember 1911-2018

The Doors - Riders On The Storm (HQ)
Sun, Jul 22, 2018 - 8:22pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Montana, you ring true with

Montana, you ring true with some of your thoughts on our wildfire defenses. One of the salmon fishermen I'm quite friendly and competitive with bases out of Boise and is responsible for contracting support contractors and supplies for the incidents, fire fighters and crews. We were talking about the loss of many of the aircraft. I lived just 75 miles from the incident where the aircraft that lost it's wing went down and every time I pass the area fire fighters t-shirts flap in the breeze on a barbed wire fence where they were staged when that air craft wnt down.

Many of these aircraft operated by the biggest company contracting to the fire services were not properly serviced and inspected to the point where they were retired and the company no longer eligible to provide aircraft. The head of the company tried to save pennies and lost contracts worth well over a billion dollars annually. The helicopters have been brought in to help fill the loss. We both live in areas that are affected by wild fire, smoke and the effects of them and know what it is about. Thankfully both of us have not had to deal with much if any smoke so far this fire season.

Hope all is going well with both you and your lovely and recovery, our prayers are with you.

Sun, Jul 22, 2018 - 8:32pm (Reply to #23777)
Green Lantern

Solsooncliff 567

Solsson

cliff 567 wrote:

After the calendar was changed so many times, how can any cycle claim accuracy to a specific date?

Change From Julian to Gregorian Calendar

https://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/julian-gregorian-switch.html

If you don't answer this question, or anybody else, after years of really good explanation on the dynamic and measurement of cycles in two forums,

I am going into my refrigerator, and making a peanut butter, pork,ice cream and banana, pancake, with artificial strawberry syrup and red kidney bean sandwich. And I'll come back here and make the biggest human stink in history.

The government would like nothing more than every human here to be in the dark and believe that shifts in how we measure time could effect cycles.

Hint: I gave one answer above and here is another answer.

Sun, Jul 22, 2018 - 8:35pm
sierra skier
-
ID

GL. Thanks for the Doors

GL. Thanks for the Doors Riders of the storm link, I try to listen to this song on a regular basis. Of course I was in my early twenties when it came out.

Mon, Jul 23, 2018 - 12:18am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, Jul 23, 2018 - 12:37am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, Jul 23, 2018 - 1:38am
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

Alma Deutscher

abguy: Thanks for posting the 60 minutes piece. I posted a few weeks ago about a BBC documentary. I found it quite significant that her parents supported and enquired about her invisible friends rather than denying their existence.

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ― Albert Camus
Mon, Jul 23, 2018 - 7:19am
Green Lantern

Now if you read through,

Now if you read through, glanced a little bit, at the three astrological explanations of the eclipse, you realize that Mars is in control now. Not even Donald Trump can avoid planetary influences.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

More

To Iranian President Rouhani: NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A COUNTRY THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!

Mon, Jul 23, 2018 - 8:24am (Reply to #23786)
-
Dublin
Ireland

Cliff567 said: >>After the

Cliff567 said: >>After the calendar was changed so many times how can any cycle claim accuracy to a specific date?<<

Cliff, I have made lengthy and detailed posts for over three years answering exactly what you asked.

In Setup and also in DOTS... and I have copied the major posts so they were in both, on those occasions that I hoped I had made the unclear particularly clear.

So .... here comes the inevitable harder bit to confront. Three possibilities.

1 - Did you not read it - what I posted eg here in DOTS?

2 - Or, did you read it and be puzzled by what I was saying?

3 - Or, did you read it, get it, and disbelieve it/refuse to accept it?

Rhetorical questions only, t provoke thought and self evaluation, no answer expected or required)

The thing about the 1st is that I made many posts, with repetition, clarification and reference to earlier posts, and I tend to link back to the part from that earlier post or quote the bit I am working forwards with in the later post.

The thing about the 2nd, is that I answer questions, and private messages.

Which leaves the third ...... All I can say is how many times do I have to predict something to 24 hours eg a fortnight to a month or more, before, and get it right, and this can still be? I do think it's not a reflection on myself but a noteworthy observation of "people".

So the implication is that it is a reflection on the reader, in this case yourself, (I am not trying to be insulting here but to dissect the situation for everybodys' benefit because it applies to all) due to certain problems stopping a message getting in. A filter or wall that impeded the learning of certain specific particular new ideas, concepts, and interpretations of cause and effect in te world we see and live in. This filter, this thought wall, is multifold, many faceted, and invisible to the mind in which it is installed.

I think I started by introducing the claim that we all have strings attached which pull us in certain directions. Everybody said "Yeah!" and then proceeded to continue on just as before as if saying this means anybody is invulnerable to it. Lesson: it doesn't mean that at all! Did seeing his chain set any slave free?

I then introduced something called The Long Year. Google that and read about something completely different. Read my posts and all of them and learn what I meant. (Actually, I just Googled it, and with ten results per page, not in the first tenpages. A Yes I always go down many pages not being of such short attention span top fail this necessity, and B I found it interesting that a Soros societal modification propaganda site managed to feature above(?) my search item within the top ten pages. I stopped at ten/100 due to waste of even more time that this post wil take.

Which leads directly to the next item of interest. Resistance, disinterest, abhorrence, rejection (or any combination) of these ideas when they are presented in a way that gets seen and heard rather than unnoticed due to willing distraction by "looking elsewhere at the crucial moment" towards something else, anything else.

In this I introduced and documented both the alignment of the pyramids of Giza by video links, and also certain bronze age structures of massive stones by links to Irish archaeological links. This placed a calendar of greater power, might, precision into the discussion. Around which the man made calendars weave their way according to whichever one is chosen. I introduced the Jewish calendar and the Celtic (not as documented by Wikipedia don't bother) calendars as better examples of what matters.

After that I even made a few posts about what might be the thing that makes some calendars work better than other calendars, and what a modern world value of that difference might be, giving financial market examples from time to time.

And I explained this all with examples, references, details, and cross linked posts usually in groups of two, three or four posts on a portion of the subject before moving on to the next.

And all those posts took time to create and make. I suppose a good one takes two + hours maybe? (edit this one about 3/4 hour)

So I prefer to not redo all that work in this post even though you asked so nicely. i decline politely and present this as indication of work already done FOC and I suggest that what I wrote was actually worth the time it would take to read, and contained more than silly stuff of low value unworthy of a readers' consideration.

But I could be wrong and getting notions of cleverness and this post too may be a big waste of time.

But you might start with the word Metonic, just to get started on a big catching up process, if you are interested in where we are now. Because you're not getting all of what we are talking about here until you do.

“There is a tide in the affairs of men
Which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune;
Omitted, all the voyage of their life
Is bound in shallows and in miseries.
On such a full sea are we now afloat;
And we must take the current when it serves,
Or lose our ventures.”

― William Shakespeare in Julius Caesar.

You may notice that Julius was one of the calendar adjusters himself. So there is much less randomness in the fictional words put into his mouth by Shakespeare than a superficial reading of them provides the unthinking reader. And a tide is calculated using a ...calendar.

This is all about seeing the subtext, in for instance a bible text, or in a medieval text published in the early 1600s, or any coded work containing information that is subject to abuse, concealment, or mischaracterization as being something bad by power mongers using knowledge as a tool of oppression.

And in that light I made some posts about certain numbers coded in biblical texts which have the function of showing that the bible is not what the purveyors of say it is, but something different.

Did you know the name Lucifer is in the bible only once? You'd think it might be there more often possibly. But Isaiah 14:12. That's all. Somehow when you read that verse, it seems to be talking about politics.

This number 1412 is close to the square root of two. 1414. What does the verse two verses further on say? Is this interesting or not?

Which is everything to do with your question, totally related, 100% connected when you figure it out.

Hope this helps.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price https://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Mon, Jul 23, 2018 - 9:14am
Green Lantern

It's clear AM cares about my

It's clear AM cares about my health and doesn't want me to eat that sandwich and martyr myself. I was going to add limburger cheese for good measure.

AM knows what time it is in the sky and is preemptively avoiding the forces from striking DOTS.

Smarter than the average bear-boo boo.

Lets try not to give so much power to the TPTB.

ABGUY and AM playing some very wise 4D chess lately. An advanced form of self moderation. Reading between the lines is part of what we do here.

Mon, Jul 23, 2018 - 9:53am (Reply to #23792)
-
Dublin
Ireland

argentus maximus wrote:...

argentus maximus wrote:
... You may notice that Julius was one of the calendar adjusters himself. So there is much less randomness in the fictional words said by Brutus to Cassius (by Shakespeare) than a superficial reading of them provides the unthinking reader. And a tide is calculated using a ...calendar....

Literary correction!

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price https://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Mon, Jul 23, 2018 - 9:55am
Green Lantern

The best place to watch the

The best place to watch the effect of the upcoming lunar eclipse.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Mon, Jul 23, 2018 - 12:00pm
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

Cycles, cycles, cycles, everywhere ya look

Sooo lovely that we have a dozen posts that I could sink my gums into, huh~!? O Happy Daze. Thanks ya’ll.

That’s definitely a cycle I’ve noted on Dots. I mean the comings an goings of the level of contributions. Cycles, cycles , cycles. Ya’ll know I am totally into something called, “Root Cause Analysis,” which is the name for a practice of continuously digging deeper into an observation or effect or problem, until the root causal factors are exposed. Eg. When I read the laboriously presented short essays here about the Weather, I note that we can all identify with the symptoms that are in some ways related to the weather patterns/cycles. Yet still, with all our increasing data, accurate predictions escape us. Let me venture a reason for that; We are looking at the symptoms and thinking they are the causes. From this viewpoint – RCA – we view volcanoes and shifting magnetic fields as symptoms, see? In RCA we ask, “WTF caused the volcano and the shift in the magnetic field? The foundational hypothesis in RCA is; they did not just happen – NOTHING just happens. NOTHING. JUST. HAPPENS. ((aside - work that into an explanation/definition of Natural)). So, that being the basis of RCA, where do we go Re da weather? We look at the background conditions, which are what we call the Cosmic Initiators. Recall the lady I posted who is focused on the effects of the emanations of SOL. OK, that’s a big % part of the picture, and there’s tons of data to link SOL’s energy patterns with Earth weather, human events etc.

But, not gud enuf for our RCA. Who or what is affecting SOL? Is SOL just a dumb explosion sitting in the void, and by happenstance are we just bags of chemicals, like cows grazing in the field? Nooooooooo.

There is an intelligence behind SOL, she is being affected by something we call the Cosmic wind, or “different energetic backgrounds or regions in Space”, which shift both Sol and Earth and consciousness, and the weather. Greater more cosmically sensitive minds than mine have pondered this subject thousands of years ago – the ancient Indians and Maya and Egyptians. And the loving Hathors, ( who the Egyptians so luved that they carved them into stone~!) talked to us about the background songs of “the music of the spheres”. WTF is that?

They actually speak to us in song. They may be the Muses. Hint; When they speak to us they use a song we know. Ever have a song appear in yur head - maybe upon waking? Look at those ears – I’m frkn jealous……………….they are a very Sound based race of ET’s who have had much to do with bringing music here. O wait…………… were you thinking music was just Natural?

Everything here, was brought here…………………………..no exceptions

Well, it seems that there is a ‘’song’’ being played in the Cosmos. There is a Cosmic song in the etheric background folks~! It's the set of cycles in the background, that is behind the weather and well, everything else. IF you have the ‘ears’ to hear. It’s one of the Natural human talents that is currently being blocked by tptb ( that’s a whole essay that we’ve touched upon here before; haarp, ELF, dumbing-down poisoning, prison planet etc. Today’s ‘music’ is being used to dumb-down the kids). And what is music? From a ‘cycles’ viewpoint it is a harmonious collection of frequencies that have mathematically and emotionally compatible notes and over tones, And when we graph a note, we see a cycle. And what can affect our emotions as fast as music? Music affects us on an emotional level, and so extend observation of that to realize that there is a Cosmic song being played that affects the Earth’s and Sol’s emotions/consciousness/space weather. Skip to the bottom line; We are moving into a higher frequency region of Space where lower frequency entities are going to find existence impossible. But the little bug fkers are not going to go without shitting on the game board, that they feel they own. Look at the demonic defiance in Strzok’s face and tell me it’s my lying eyes.

So, there is a higher intelligence in the background, and we observe her consciousness as music or a song and we are riding on the Waves. The song lasts for millennia’s and we are trying to figure-out the song by listening to three notes. Can you name that tune in three notes or less? lol.

This has been an attempt to summarize some observations of a book; The World Is Sound :’’ Music and the Landscape of Consciousness ‘’. I thought a better title would have been ‘’the Cosmos is sound’’ – but that gets complicated so……………

Mon, Jul 23, 2018 - 2:32pm (Reply to #23796)
Green Lantern

abguy4 wrote:That’s

abguy4 wrote:

That’s definitely a cycle I’ve noted on Dots. I mean the comings an goings of the level of contributions. Cycles, cycles , cycles. Ya’ll know I am totally into something called, “Root Cause Analysis,” which is the name for a practice of continuously digging deeper into an observation or effect or problem, until the root causal factors are exposed. Eg. When I read the laboriously presented short essays here about the Weather, I note that we can all identify with the symptoms that are in some ways related to the weather patterns/cycles. Yet still, with all our increasing data, accurate predictions escape us. Let me venture a reason for that; We are looking at the symptoms and thinking they are the causes.

Your post and AM's post have put my mind into a place that I'll call "processing" What is that? It is that you both hit on some "eternal" observation and something opens up and something more comes through. Those are the posts that make you want to come back for more and serve to enlighten and spur more thoughtful commentary.

It's more than linear information you are giving. You're both presenting something more than information. It invites the mind to contemplate. It also establishes an upward flow, than it goes down, and when it hits a low bottom (and sometimes takes awhile) one of you might introduce an idea that brings it back up. So there is an ebb and flow even in our conversations because no one person can flow without the dynamic of a group entity. No Man Is an Island as they say.

The part of your post that I bolded, highlighted, and italics was nearly identical to the theme that somehow magically appeared in my brain after reading AM's post although I was peculating on how to express it. AM's post didn't appear out of a void, either did your's, and that's how DOTS works. ONe idea flows into the next, and sometimes one idea creates oppositional tension resulting in a Simpsons like cartoon.

Than a part of my brain says why bother doing what you did? Providing a deeper context for understanding. Than another part says because you need to express it for yourself. Seeing it, for your own understanding of the dynamic that shows up here and in live everywhere. It applies to everything, weather, health, markets, geopolitics because what we are dealing with is a struggle of understanding of our "Lenses of Perception" The human body works like weather, and works like markets. How we see things, how we observe, how we measure reality, and how we react to other people's lenses of perception.

I'll probably mull this over as I go about my business, because that is often the way things come to me. Doing the laundry or cleaning dishes are the best.

AM, I now want to address one idea that you made before and solidified in your post as the final thought on the subject.

We all didn't ignore your posts with the cartoons. We all didn't ignore your many posts during GV inflection points suggesting there were higher influences causing our behavior. Even if you perceived that we were because the behavior you were commenting on continued. I'm pretty sure I've come quite close to the dynamics that cause those behaviors. I have some, i might or might not have the ones that you specifically look at.

We all didn't ignore your many posts explaining the dynamics of time. Some of us even took the time to investigate those idea's on our own. But forget those for moment. I want to recall two of your very excellent posts that have showed up here in the past.

One regarding invisible forces and Tank Man. And one even a bit more esoteric, the Burning Bush. A funny thing happened with the Burning Bush, eventually a text came my way that duplicated the decoding of the meaning of the burning bush as a "codex" if you will. So that gave me another chance, on my own, to look at it. There is nothing "wrong" with that interpretation. No gigantic lapses of reason. No gigantic leaps of faith but a very insightful and clever way of getting past literal meaning. But I suggested, there was more.

I proposed a different interpretation based on my experience which I am certain has equal validity, and solid basis of reality but also very hidden. Than I say to myself, well maybe at different levels they both can be true and I either incorporate it to get fuller understanding or I look for some fallacy within the one that calculates correctly but doesn't incorporate a "larger" picture. So instead of rejecting your idea, I tried to incorporate it but point blank said to you I believe there is more. Same thing with tank man. But than I knew the conclusion when you did a follow up post and asserted the same thing in the same way without any change. So I concluded you either didn't consider the alternative point of view or rejected it.

Again with Tank Man, I have NO disagreement with how one man going up against these huge forces is a risk of huge proportions, maybe insanity, and applied it in the Bundy case. We are not alone in that interpretation because Nassim TAleb concluded the same thing at the time using his very academic form of logic and wrote on araticle on the whole thing. But it was summarily dismissed by the whole because the "emotive" element of going up against Goliath was too strong to look at the more subtle parts.

While I am not going to duplicate a couple of posts, on a number of occasions, I've talked about how when events constellate around a point in time, there is a greater meaning to those events that meets the eye. I know you know this and all the Gann analysts know this and many will produce charts correlating market, and geopolitical events to certain planetary forces. But I'm saying more.... In another words, I have another lense of perception to put onto that one that isn't just pulling lint out of my pocket just to say something.

So what I'm saying with Tank Man is essentially agreeing with you that there are so many forces acting in the world that it's hard to know what force at anytime is effecting men to act in certain ways. But I've also ascerted that the planetary forces are not the final say in things and maybe not even the highest trigger of events. And these events might have a deeper metaphorical message like Abguy suggests that crop circles do.

I never mentioned what I thought the pepple in the pond was that send ripples out in the world that created so many events around a specific point in time, San Francisco earthquake during a baseball game, the taking down of the Berlin Wall, the finding of gold bullion on a spanish vessel. Because there is a personal element in giving that away. So I allude to it.

Now, I'm not picking on you either. Other than to say, I see your experience, and I as much as anybody on these forums, and maybe more, accept the info you give out as a "gift" as a sharing of "wisdom" and if I don't pursue it at that time, I put it on the clip board to later revisit.

All I am saying in certain situations, you and I have different "Lenses of Perception" on certain events. And while I knew you were alluding to certain behaviors here (although I might have missed your specific reference), I continued not because I was ignoring your message or was too thick to get it. But I was acting out of a different "Lense of Perception" Your response to such activities is very much different than mine. I see the wisdom in yours and I understand where you are coming from, and when you act differently from me in those situations, I don't say to you, you've ignored everything I said (although sometimes I wonder if you're getting my message?). Because you repeat the same patterns too but I understand that you are acting out of your perceptions which might not be a program that is emanating from out there.

Myself, and others here see the time and effort you put in to your posts. Sometimes your posts are said in such a unique, eloquent and compelling way, it's hard to find a parallel out there of people able to make the observation in such a compelling way. And when you do it that way, I'm one of the people that can't resist further pursing the idea. And sometimes you say things in such a convincing way that's easy just to accept something without trying to solve the problem because people will just assume it's right because of the manner that you say it. (I've seen that too).

So keeping each other on our toes is not a mean spirited way of exchanging information. Challenging somebody is not saying, I don't like you. Saying to somebody you are wrong, is not attempt at castrating somebody unless it is.

Your logic in the Simpson case comes off to me"All fights are due to external programming that you are unaware of and unwilling to look at" Or your actions are result of this particular causality that I've identified.

Well maybe it is. And maybe it isn't. But you repeating your absolute certainty of causation, doesn't indicate your entertaining another explanation for events or behaviors. However, I propose to you that through this next out of bounds Mars transit connected to the eclipse that it is possible that none of the things that should happen here, have to happen here. All the dysfunction cycles that we track occur because men in politics can't behave themselves. They don't follow the rules. Otherwise, many of these cycles would disappear. But that would be a cycle too.

You showed up here just in time!! Perfect timing. Because if nobody had attempted to answer my question, it would have been a hell of alot scarier and revealing that we are dealing with a gulf in "Lenses of Perception" and our ability as a collective to connect dots using different lenses of perceptions and how both parts of the brain can't work at the same time, and outer events that we choose to comment on we keep trying to solve the riddle of what's going on because we keep try­ing to solve the mystery of life the way we study chemical and physical reactions. It is time to recognize how important our lenses of perception are, and how uncon­sciously they shape everything we see.

Therefore, using the wrong lens can blind us. Imagine using a microscope to study stars, or a telescope to understand atoms. Until we find the right “schemas” or “perceptual sets,” as psychologists call lenses, we’ll keep miss­ing the secret of life and understanding what is unfolding in front of us.

You deal with it from an honest and humanitarian approach. You say, "Come closer" Let me show you something interesting. And find a way to examine the puzzle that might help them see it. I do too but NOT for everyone. And there lies our different Lense of Perception of how to deal with people that have summarily rejected the gifts over and over and over again.

My writing is not clean here. Idea's not flushed out and edited for maximum effect so I hope that I've made a lucid case why the Simpson cartoon might not be the final answer on why you saw what you saw and it didn't stop despite your best efforts that might not have anything to do with ignoring your message.

Mon, Jul 23, 2018 - 3:24pm
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

Boooo Yaaaaah! Abguy4 First on page 1200

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Sorry-

I got nothing today except work, so cheers to the Disavoweds who are pounding their alphabet pianos, keeping the gig going

Well maybe a couple of things

It's said the winners write the history Apparently they reset the clocks and calendars too

Before he wrote the Dune series, Frank Herbert wrote a series of novels about the protagonist of BuSab, Bureau of Sabotage. Intertwined in that series were a couple of stories about Caladan, an intelligent sun.

Abguy4, you note there is an intelligence behind SOL, affected by the cosmic wind. I can get that because we really don't have a notion of intelligence, even to the animals that live amongst us. To discard or demean other forms of intelligence, even those so esoteric that is stretches our minds to accept that notion, does not reflect well on our own intelligence.

The cosmic wind appears to be rising. as some note the cosmic ray levels, space 'stuff' that we are moving through and other energetic stuff that is impacting all things in our solar system. It stands to reason that SOL, a variable star, is going though another cycle that brings down its energy level, cooling the earth. This cycle might be called an intellectual response, a defense against the most highly energetic phase we find ourselves in at the moment

Imagine that SOL was our benefactor. She is looking out for us. Homo Sap has lived on this planet for eons. Life as we know it evolved 3 plus billion years ago. I use conventional knowledge as a basis to hypothesize that SOL is watching out for us.

SOL must protect herself, knowing that the external energies coursing through our solar system and neighboring star systems is a periodic event that, if let run to extremes, might cause SOL to overheat and destroy all life on Earth.

The warm and cold phases that take place over 500 years, 15,000 years or on an order of multi million years are not extinction level events. They are endurable even if we Homo Saps have to adapt and acclimatize ourselves to the changes. We are very very good in rolling with the weather, volcanic and solar cycles.

I'm just spit balling this one since the only way I can see it right now is from both the human intelligence realm as well as positing that intelligence to SOL and the externalities of cosmic energies that affect SOL is real.

Trying to think in a different manner would be like trying to understand how intelligence in a ray of light or a bold of electricity might operate. I might not be up to that task

AGXIIK

Mon, Jul 23, 2018 - 7:20pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, Jul 23, 2018 - 7:27pm (Reply to #23798)
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

we are paying Homage to a relative dumb-ass.

the 1200 was co-inky-dink. You believe in co-inky-dink, right?

Before he wrote the Dune series, Frank Herbert wrote a series of novels about the protagonist of BuSab, Bureau of Sabotage. Intertwined in that series were a couple of stories about Caladan, an intelligent sun.

So you read Herbert and he was arguably as far-out as Science Fiction ever was in his day – or ever, and you recall the Caladan, the intelligent Star. That was an esoteric spiritual notion, beyond imagination for a conventional western mind in those days. And a stretch for most now. Yet, you grasped it and recalled. “……….the Lady doth protest too much, me thinks.” You are obviously totally up to the task

And since I’m calling you out for begging-off, I’d have to include Ruffio in the group who say ‘I’m not up to the task’ when obviously she is totally. I’m sorta low on my psycho-analysis tank, so tell me, whassup with that guys? C’mon, its just you me and the internet here. Spill yur guts.

Now, Since YOU brought it up…………………………what form do you think a much higher intelligence, a more advanced being, (say 5D, 7D?) might have?
A little ball of light, OR, maybe a big ball of light. One that maybe has a life-time of a self-sustained billion years? HMmmmmm….like a Sun?

Or maybe a Star is just an accidental hole in the void where Light leaks in from the other side………………….but then, where would it be leaking from? RCA wants to know.

Speaking of Suns, how about Betelgeuse – which is the size of our solar system. Our dear ole Sol is classified as a yellow dwarf. IF intelligence were measured in size, we are paying Homage to a relative dumb-ass. Where would that place Us on the scale of Intelligence?

Let's have fun, 50 sec.

Betelgeuse's Size

and then if that wetted yur appetite;

Star Size Comparison 2
Mon, Jul 23, 2018 - 7:33pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, Jul 23, 2018 - 7:42pm (Reply to #23729)
-
Dublin
Ireland

Super post Abguy4.

Super post Abguy4.

Mon, Jul 23, 2018 - 10:23pm
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

Well, Abguy4, you caught me trying to be humble

Dang, busted.

It's thing about me that when I dive off the deep end into a subject that I can only spitball based on a few tenuous dots from decades gone by, and acknowledging solar bodies as intelligent is a large leap at the same time that it's not a large leap, I also don't like to be called out as an effing dumb ass. I promise I won't be a chickenshit when speculating on these subjects again. The content of thinking on the multi-variate DOTS commentaries should not be undermined by someone coming at a subject from a wishy washy standpoint.

Funny thing about Herbert. His first books were some of his most interesting. They did step way outside the mainstream of authors of that era. I particularly liked BUSAB. Nothing like a government agency tasked with blowing up any bureaucracy that became dangerous entrenched. We need some of that today.

Yellow Dwarf? Now I kind of feel sorta sorry for SOL. The Yellow Dwarf on the Yellow Bus. The good thing about being a small sun is the typical lifespan of a Forrest Gump star can be measured in hundred billion year ranges.

Maybe this kindly gentle slow variable sun is just the right IQ to manage such a pack of feeble mindeds that occupy the third dimensional third rock from the sun, minding and biding her time as our caretaker until we figure out what's what and evolve.

When you think of it, we've screwed up as a species so many times that it would take a very special type of caretaker, a grand motherly type, to have the patience to deal with Homo Sap.

In the entire animal kingdom, we are the only ones who sell out our fellow humans for a percentage. There's some atoning to do on that score. Fortunately our better angels win out very often too.

Now, what is the IQ of a galaxy if the suns are its neurons, axons and dendrites?

There are no accidents in the universe. 1200 was preordained as your top spot.

AGXIIK

randomness