Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sat, Jul 21, 2018 - 6:13am Anonymous
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

@Ruff come with?

It's not until October around 28th I Think. So there is time.

It will be a good day because we will make it a good day

Sat, Jul 21, 2018 - 7:38am stackaloha
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

@stack if they are hacking you

there is precious little you can do about it. I don't think they would unless you are a threat. I am not a threat, so OK from here. It's the ace up the sleeve should you ever become a threat.

Just that. A threat.

Be happy these A*holes will get their comeuppance sooner or later.

Trust the universe.

Sat, Jul 21, 2018 - 8:14am Anonymous
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

I bin Preachin too.....................................

They want quickly developing humans with those characteristics who die early. So there is no aged population, that consume and don't produce.

I’m not familiar with the author, but I have a different take on that agenda. Yes, that no aged population part is true enuf, however, the main thrust of limiting the human lifetime is to keep us from getting to an age where we can see thru the matrix. Generally, let’s say that somewhere’s between 50 – 60 yrs of age, (OK, earlier for some but let’s speak in generalities and not bicker), we begin to take stock of the entire picture here on Earth, and then we begin to see “the Lie” or the Matrix. That’s a problem for tptb. So what are they doing about it? Why lookie here- they have lowered the testosterone level of the entire population by 50% in the last 60 years, while simultaneously raising the estrogen level. That VERY effectively lowers the rebellious nature of the beast. It also effectively lowers the life span as testosterone is linked to health and energy and life span. So, the Matrix requirement is that the sheeple not come to their senses.

‘’They also want interbreeding to raise IQs and behaviors and make them more productive during their lifespans. Naturally they have to attractively package it so you accept it.’’

Again I differ with the interpretation of tptb motive. What they want is an amorphous population – everyone the same size and shade – like the Japanese or Chinese. Notice how the Japanese and Chinese have much much more of a group or hive/subservient/group mentality. When you look just EXACTLY like everyone else it’s easy to not have individual identity, but rather to have a group identity, and then to accept your subservient position (slave) within the group. Witness societal life in China or Japan.

In that regard you are looking at an Insectoid (human) experiment here on Earth. They don’t just experiment with their 4 million species of bugs~!

In contrast, have you ever seen a herd of reptiles? (( only in "Jurassic Park" lol)). Nope, they don’t have a group mentality, they even gladly eat their own. “Might” makes the rules, strict hierarchy.

Now notice; fossils have been found of roaches and alligators that are 400 million years old. Their intelligences/bodies/brain cavities have not increased one iota in 400 million years. There’s a clue for ya’ll.

Opps, I’m getting into that “Natural” essay that’s on the back burner here. Ok, first clue, “Natural (law)” is whatever some external entity (ET) has decided it to be. What’s Natural in one culture (planet, solar system, etc.) is not Natural in another. More later.

Sat, Jul 21, 2018 - 8:22am
Green Lantern

1/2 the country is

1/2 the country is experiencing record cools, and the other 1/2 is in cognitive dissonance experiencing record highs. Or maybe both 1/2 of the country is in cognitive dissonance.

Weather collusion. Indictments are on the way.

YOu're gonna need a jacket tonight as it drops into the 50's. Mid July. HELLO??

Sat, Jul 21, 2018 - 8:46am abguy4
Green Lantern

abguy4 wrote: ‘’They also

abguy4 wrote:

‘’They also want interbreeding to raise IQs and behaviors and make them more productive during their lifespans. Naturally they have to attractively package it so you accept it.’’

Again I differ with the interpretation of tptb motive. What they want is an amorphous population – everyone the same size and shade – like the Japanese or Chinese. Notice how the Japanese and Chinese have much much more of a group or hive/subservient/group mentality. When you look just EXACTLY like everyone else it’s easy to not have individual identity, but rather to have a group identity, and then to accept your subservient position (slave) within the group. Witness societal life in China or Japan.

I don't know about this. I'll take this on advisement. Willing to go with your observation if you can give me examples how Chinese and Japanese people have a greater mob mentality than any other ethnic group?

Same discussion here.

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-the-Chinese-tend-to-have-a-mob-mentality-wh...

My wife won't answer the question other than leave the F*( alone with these questions. We ain't Koreans.

Having been to China. Having worked at a Chinese owned company and hanging in heavily populated Chinese area's, believe me once you are accustomed to the black hair, and slanty eyes, they don't look any more alike than black people and white people must look to a Chinese person. They have all the same assortment of body types, facial types as any ethnic group. Good looking, ugly, short, fat, tall, nice smile, bad attitude.

They certainly have similar cultural habits. Like when I go to a chinese restaurant, they all eat chopsticks. We all eat with forks and spoons. I was in a Korean market and the guy behind the counter was listening to some korean radio show and the guy started speaking in English, and I could tell he was making fun of American people. Y'all eat pizza and hot dogs. Y'all spend all your money. So they seem to have a similar feeling about us.

If you're point is that they are able to herd the people under one unified political banner, maybe. Because right now herding is America, and they are keeping people in nice partitioned political left and right departments to avoid a real revolution. A revolution is against government. Not a civil war against two sides. We as a country are not unified enough to have a real revolution. NOt yet, at least.

Sat, Jul 21, 2018 - 9:13am Solsson
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

Out of respect.....be careful

Hawking was cool but he kinda lost the respect of the scientific community the later part of his life. Out of respect for his earliest work and his condition they kept silent on it. But I've read people thought he had lost it - so be careful. His last major public contribution was to discredit his early work by saying he had been wrong

Ruffio, you with yur gentle polite nature , have been much kinder to Stevie’s work than I would have been. Although I too lost the respect of the scientific community, I never found one scintilla of worth in any of his writings. I thought the poor soul was plain daft. And sadly un-informed, to the point of being ignorant.

It does not look bright for human future existence on planet Earth, according to Stephen Hawking.
The famous physicist has said that we must find a new planet to live on within 1000 years. But now he has modified his deadline.
In this documentary, "Stephen Hawking: Expedition New Earth", he describes human challenges on earth.

Son of Sol, this is not to be interpreted as argumentive, but that is entirely a work of fiction that might better have been classified as Science Fiction from the 1930’s. In short, it is based on the notion that we humans here on Earth are the center of the Universe (Fifth century Judeo-Xristian BS~!). Life, in it’s infinite forms has already filled and occupied every nitche of the observable galaxy. Witness what you can – the Earth. You have knats living inside your sweat glands. You have 7 trillion micro-flora living inside yur belly. Nature (lol) has filled every conceivable niche down to the minutest. There are no un-inhabited planets in this portion of the Galaxy, (observable and un-observable~~!!). The Earth is an intra-galaxtic space ship, and it is not ours alone at the current time. She will persevere. Humans will persevere. This is just one experiment in several trillion, but none are lost. Ever. “Star Trek” was inspired. Where ever they went, all they found were more and more life forms. Do you hold to the notion that Creator stopped after “seven daze”? So she’s just been knitting quilts ever since? Let me finish on a polite note; Start to get yur head around the notion of “INFINITE”. PS. I always aim to be polite, but this Science stuff pushes some buttons ! Sorry.

Sat, Jul 21, 2018 - 10:36am
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

When we start talking about trillions and quadrillions of

anything, where atoms and molecules that make up a thing, invisible bugs inside tiny bugs, tiny bugs inside Homo Sap, Homo Sap inside planet earth, planet earth as one of hundreds of trillions of planets in this galaxy, then we are talking about the absolute certainty that life exists everywhere, fractally speaking. I am more with you on this subject Abguy4 that most because the numbers make such great sense

There are 10 trillion critters living in and on Planet AGX. My little friends and me get along quite nicely. We have chats now and then when they need to tell me to stop doing stupid shit like eating bread and drinking things that harm them, like Tyrconnell Whisky. They raise a heck of a ruckus with that. Otherwise we live quite happily together.

A few times a day I send a cohort of these critters on an intragalactic journey to new worlds, ensconced in a self contained vessel filled with food and water, powered by little more than some gas and a gallon or two of water.

If we decide to send some of our friends and family to the stars to make sure we can insure our survival in case Earth goes Tango Uniform, I'd suggest we send a note to the inhabitants of the world we intend to inhabit, asking politely if they mind we take up residence next door. No one asked the Native Americans if they were cool with western powers taking up residence on these shores. If they know what they were in for, I'd imagine the welcome mat would be withdrawn PDQ

Bigger fleas have little fleas

Upon their back, that bite 'em

Little fleas have lesser fleas

And so, ad infinitum

Ogden Nash

BTW We are just a few posts before DOTS hits page 1,200

think we can make it this weekend.

AGXIIK

Sat, Jul 21, 2018 - 11:36am
Green Lantern

The wise elders in South

The wise elders in South American indigenous tribes knew their time was up. I suspect that the wise elders in North American Native American tribes knew too. Whether they could read the stars, they got it from White Buffalo Calf woman, or during their ceremonies, I don't know. But it seems their writings acknowledge cycles in all things, and the rise and decline of nations and civilizations and none have ever been immune to it.

The writings I've read indicate that there was already a decline in Native American culture. Increased warfare, and loss and corruption of esoteric knowledge just like the Catholic Church put upon the Europeans.

This is said not to minimize how it was done, and the violence put upon Native cultures. But the evidence is that Celts and Natives lived together in harmony in alternative history books. Two tribes in South Caroline have writings that document their lives together with the Irish folks. People can live harmoniously together and be different.

Having read alot on the hidden influence of music on societies and how music effects society, when we were going through a revolution in the 60's, a music revolution, a sexual revolution, a political revolution, vietnam war, the music reflected it. When Elvis came out in the late 50's, all the old foggies cried, the man his shaking his hips, he's vulgar. What's coming of our youth?

When the jazz guys moved away from more melodic stuff into bebop, they yelled, this is devils music. But what was happening was the music was serving to break up rigid and orthodox patterns in society. Now the music they play on the radio has a harshness that can drive men to insanity.

We've been living lies, lies, lies, lies. That was the initial impetus of this website and others similar. IN the last 10 years, I bet the majority people here have learned more lies than they did in their entire lifetimes. And now the wise men are saying, we've been living a lie, and have separated ourselves from our spiritual destiny. We're again breaking up rigid thought forms in society.

So why we rage at the loss of the light, it's the light that is breaking all this shit up? It gets back to my assertion, what's unnatural is natural. All the lies are creating the break up. Because it's human nature for people to accept shit, not question the status quo, keep their mouths shut, UNTIL they are forced to do something about it.

Mother nature is taking over. The cycle has arrived. While I believe mankind is a good % pieces of shit, I believe the universal force is benevolent. And sometimes the most loving thing you can do for a misbehaving child, is spank the shit out of him;) Short of harm. Mother nature won't mind wiping out a few million people at one time if it's for the greater good.

We might be surprised how many people relearn how to tell the weather without MSM news. How many people begin to rely on their conneton to nature instead of authority. And even, how many people begin to question their religious indoctrination when they find that their priestcraft hasn't been giving them the right answers.

Sat, Jul 21, 2018 - 12:51pm AGXIIK
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

critters living in and on Planet AGX

There are 10 trillion critters living in and on Planet AGX. My little friends and me get along quite nicely. We have chats now and then when they need to tell me to stop doing stupid shit like eating bread and drinking things that harm them, like Tyrconnell Whisky. They raise a heck of a ruckus with that. Otherwise we live quite happily together.

This reminds me, I have been remiss in sharing some Health info. I have been studying and implementing food supplements for 40+ years. I used a dozen supplements daily, some to my benefit - some not. But, just recently I tried a new multi-vitamin and it is so fantastic that I have dropped all my other supplements (except a few that address specific aging issues, etc). I felt immediate improvements in my sleep, appetite/cravings, energy, strength, digestion/pooping, endurance. This is made from all food sources - no fkn chemical derived vitamins. Also has a small spattering of digestive enzymes and minerals. These dudes and dudesses really did their homework~!! This link is for the "MEN". they also make a "wo-man" mixture.

Here is the link to Walmart, but can also be bought at Amazon (Walmart? .....wtf?)

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Whole-Food-Multivitamin-for-Men-Vegan-Vegetar...

Sat, Jul 21, 2018 - 3:36pm abguy4
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sat, Jul 21, 2018 - 3:37pm
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

OMG Abguy4 Walmart has something heathy! I'm in

Let me root around the WMT medicine chest for that formulary I use Primal Nutrition, developed by Mark Sisson as my daily vitamin nutriceutical supplement. $114 a month and it contains phosphasidyl serine for cortisol mitigant Thank you for the tip

GL Your comment hits home regarding the decline of Native American cultures, north and south, leading into the time of European immigration

Another part of the book by Kagan, The Little Ice age, a world wide weather event that dropped global temperatures 3-5 degrees, was the immense stress this placed on food production and animal harvesting by the hunter gatherers, foragers and agriculturalists of both continents. In some cases the weather caused a 100% dry up of almost any food source formerly relied upon to support a particular culture, nation or civilication

It upset and crashed the Mayan, Aztec and Incan civilizations to the point where their entire world diseappeared, while doing such immense harm to the north American tribes that early European settlers noted even the tribes suffered badly during the very cold weather, droughts, and lack of anything to eat for themselves or the animals that provided food.

Kagan didn't elaborate on specifics of how the natives north and south fared during this 550 year ice age but one could surmise from even scant anecdotal commentaries that they were nearly as hard pressed by weather as the new arrivals.

The second Kagan book, the Long Summer, outlining the balmy weather period from 16,000 BC to 1000 AD, made it possible for humans to move from Siberia to North and then South America in as little a 500 years, going from north to south after crossing the Beringia land bridge.

The weather was maybe some of the best for human civilization in the entire history of human evolution starting 2,000,000 years ago
Right now we are in another warming age that started around 1860 and through to the modern era, possibly partly caused by a greater amount of CO2 and partly a result of another inter-glacial warm trend. This allowed the world to feed 7,000,000,000 people with enough calories to sustain the average person in a manner never recorded in human history. Not that a couple of billion people don't still need to work the fields like their ancestors 7000 years ago, with back breaking labor needed to irrigate, plant, cultivate and harvest a very modest calorie level from the field. Or worse yet, live in the shadow of one season's poor harvest and starvation, something that every human population faced since we evolved to our present form. Watching how the weather, in the form of drought, cold or rain, can destroy crops and make an entire region or nation suffer from privation and malnutrition, we are still very much at the effects of short and long term weather cycles.

My concern is what will befall humanity, tied to fragile agricultural systems that are completely reliance on abundant and easily accessed water, petro chemicals and oil, machinery to harvest the crops, transport to all corners of the global and a means to store and silo enough food to cover at least one, and maybe two, bad harvests.

When the day comes that the crops fail due to harsh weather and solar cooling, dropping temperatures even 3 degrees, because of this incredible fragility and vulnerability, our utter and total reliance on food produced from some seemingly magical cornucopia that now delivers groceries to our doorstep via Amazon and other cyber-calorie widgits and digits, I'm a' thinkin' I want to move over to that fourth dimension Abguy4 partly inhabits and see what sort of BBQ they got going when food goes into extreme scarcity

Abguy4 What's a guy gotta do to get a friendly welcome to the next realm? Do they take gold and silver or just a boatload of good intentions?

AGXIIK

Sat, Jul 21, 2018 - 3:52pm abguy4
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sat, Jul 21, 2018 - 5:52pm
Green Lantern

AGXIIK,  I also think war

AGXIIK, I also think war cycles correlate with cold weather cycles. REvolutionary war had some bitter winters.

The weather scenario is becoming a shit show.

Now you would think if we were going to be hit by a classical Noreaster, we'd have some notice. Well, NO! Nobody told me and didnt' know that tonight we were going to be hit by a Noreaster in the freakin' middle of July.

A noreaster in July is as common as cockroaches in Antarctica.

https://nypost.com/2018/07/21/rare-summer-noreaster-expected-to-pound-nyc/

Sat, Jul 21, 2018 - 6:00pm Anonymous
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

could be white tail spider @ruff

Auzzie imports. They like to hide in bedding sometimes or clothes left on the floor. Wouldn't think of multiple bites tho unless he was moving & "threatening" it. Ice pack might help with swelling.

Sat, Jul 21, 2018 - 6:20pm Anonymous
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

@Ruff, just say the word & Ata & I will come kidnap you

at a place & time of your choosing Slip some vits into your bourbon...

Sat, Jul 21, 2018 - 7:08pm stackaloha
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

@Stack I have limited detail on VPN

I'm more on the straight laced side of the bank But I was watching our security boys fighting wannacry. I am pretty sure they were firing back with everything they had and those lads are sneaky clever. They were pulling no punches and they were getting through.

Sat, Jul 21, 2018 - 8:01pm
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

Klingaman book, 1816,The Year Without Summer

is a real eye opener GL Volcano scales run from 1 to 8 The Toba supervolcano with a 10 by 30 mile caldera was an 8 and an ELE for many species, even close to ending our species. Tambora was a 7. The severity of each level is 1o times the lower number. Mt St Helens was a 6. Pinatubo 6. They did affect weather. Pinatubo caused a 1 degree drop in world wide temps

Tambora was preceded by 2 sister volcanoes that erupted in the prior 2 years, making Tambora an event of such violence humanity had not seen in recorded history. Even the Peruvian volcano Huanyauputina was a 6 and changed weather in 1600-1602 most severely.

It's eruption was almost unknown at the timeas western explorers to South America were few and far between in 1600. Only the change in weather patterns and skies notably filled with dust caused some observers to conclude this was a volcanic eruption.

On the other hand, Tambora was a widely observed and recorded event even if news spread slowly from the Indones

The science of meteorology was nearly unknown in 1600. Instruments were almost unknown, calibrations not lined up and evidence very sparse because historical connections were only tied together in latter years, along with ice cores, tree rings, scant written evidence and coring of the mud from lake and sea floors.

Most people did not travel beyond their towns so the spread of any scientific knowledge was very limited and focussed mostly centered with people who recorded weather, rain fall and temps for their own amusement and to share with like minded people. Jefferson was an avid recorded of these things and some governments had a small cadre of people who were tasked with recording the weather and, not unusual for the time, sunspots.

Wifey is serving her warm spinach salad, a real treat around here, so I will sign off until done and then resume my attempt to correct the truly Biblical swings in weather that befell the world upon the eruption of Tambora in 1816 and its lingering after effects. These might be a good comparison to what we are seeing in Nor Easters, droughts, hail, rain, floods and more droughts. These are typical of weather events preceding a defined global cooling cycle. All is not as it seems when the earth cools.

AGXIIK

Sat, Jul 21, 2018 - 8:35pm Anonymous
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

"To Serve Man"

wtf? You aren't old enuf to recall Twilight Zone. Gud ole Rod was from my hometown in upstate NY - well actually he mostly lived and died here so we take the credit - . This is the famous episode you are referencing; "To Serve Man"

"It's a Cookbook!" Ahah... I get it!
THE TWILIGHT ZONE ~ To Serve Man (1962)
randomness