26950 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mon, Jul 9, 2018 - 7:32am SilveryBlue
Green Lantern

SilveryBlue wrote:You

SilveryBlue wrote:

You definitely don't get ME.

I am not an HR professional. Wrong there. I can assess people as far as I am able when interviewing them for vacancies and I have a record for successful long term hires. Good people who stay for 10+Years, so not a failure there.

My world view is mine and not yours to pick apart for unknown purposes.

Could you enlighten me as to who the "two men" might be? I have no idea.

Your list has meaning only for you. Enjoy it for whatever it is worth.

You keep saying I don't get you. You're skewed. You're different. Why don't you tell us what you think instead of playing games.

SilveryBlue wrote:

Could you enlighten me as to who the "two men" might be? I have no idea.

Now you're completely full of shit. Do you think any reasonable person doesn't see you're playing games?

SilveryBlue wrote:

Your list has meaning only for you. Enjoy it for whatever it is worth.

So you're a mind reader. You can know what other people think?

Sorry SB, you're lost.

Mon, Jul 9, 2018 - 8:01am
-
Dublin
Ireland

Read it. Read it again. Read

Read it. Read it again.

Read it slowly. Word by word.

THE.AGGREGATION.OF.THE.INDIVIDUAL.SUPPORT.OF.MILLIONS.OF.UNCOORDINATED.CITIZENS

We talk about the powers that be (TPTB). Who is talking about social organization from the bottom up?

And ....

Is social organization, and the forces that guide it, spontaneously arising from the bottom or "dictated " from higher to the bottom first?

Not many individuals KNOW where their ideas came from. YOU might want to enquire into that little matter. I have and it's still a BIG problem 25 years later. I am working on it for myself still.

Now one last thing, when I say "higher" there is no upper limit to how high. Any source from as little as eg 4" higher than eye level exerts a controlling influence WE are unaware of. And the sky is the limit, literally.

PS. Pic is a screenshot from CorbettReport video The Weird DARPA/Facebook "Coincidence" You Never Heard About but I use it in a different context so no link but easily located is you want to see his context for the same.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Mon, Jul 9, 2018 - 9:25am argentus maximus
Green Lantern

argentus maximus wrote: One

argentus maximus wrote:

One could construe your post as a disguised post on immigration but not the sort that everybody is so concerned about.

"Today we are again witnessing the emergence of transnational elites ... [Whose] ties cut across national boundaries ...It is likely that before long the social elites of most of the more advanced countries will be highly internationalist or globalist in spirit and outlook ... The nation-state is gradually yielding its sovereignty... Further progress will require greater American sacrifices. More intensive efforts to shape a new world monetary structure will have to be undertaken, with some consequent risk to the present relatively favorable American position."

But seriously, this looks like a very compelling and thoroughly disturbing read on the real trend we should be concerned about. Alot to contemplate. Manned space warships? Oh boy...... Mr. Putin and Mr. Trump. What exactly are you guys up to?

Interesting on page 57 'By the year 2018, technology will make available to the leaders of the major nations, a variety of techniques for conducting secret warfare, of which only a bare minimum of the security forces need be appraised. One nation may attack a competitor covertly by bacteriological means, thoroughly weakening the population (though with a minimum of fatalities) before taking over with its own armed forces. Alternatively, techniques of weather modification could be employed to produce prolonged periods of drought or storm..."
(Has the world already gone way beyond this?)

Continuing on page 57

"a system that would seriously impair the brain performance of very large populations" (page 57):

"In addition... future developments may well include automated or manned space warships, deep-sea installations, chemical and biological weapons, death rays, and still other forms of warfare--even the weather may be tampered with.*

"In addition, it may be possible--and tempting--to exploit for strategic-political purposes the fruits of research on the brain and on human behavior. Gordon J. F. MacDonald, a geophysicist specializing in problems of warfare, has written that timed artificially excited electronic strokes could lead to a pattern of oscillations that produce relatively high power levels over certain regions of the earth.... In this way, one could develop a system that would seriously impair the brain performance of very large populations in selected regions over an extended period.... No matter how deeply disturbing the thought of using the environment to manipulate behavior for national advantages to some, the technology permitting such use will very probably develop within the next few decades."

(Has this occurred? Why is the earth being bombarded with some much EMF energy? What is up with the bees?)

Brzezinski also site for the individual worker a "fear of personal obsolescence." (One must continue to worry about there job skills?)

The New global consciousnesses will emerge out of fragmentation and chaos but from this A global human consciousness.

"The Emergence of transnational elites. Intellectual elites who think of global problems." This elites will overcome "backwardness to eliminate poverty ...prevent over population ...develop peace keeping machinery.

(The UN has fallen out of favor. Yes everyone get a lap top?)

Absolutely fascinating and although a dated book it is still very relevant.

Mon, Jul 9, 2018 - 9:32am
Green Lantern

Abguy "a system that would

Abguy

"a system that would seriously impair the brain performance of very large populations" (page 57):

If you're saying that unnatural subjugation of men renders men useless to observe and participate in nature, than I have no argument. What I might argue is that a somewhat enlightened person would have defenses against these forces, BUT, I first need to understand these forces before I reach conclusions. But as you've noted in the past, you've encountered men, one in a blillion, that seem to have overcome these forces.

But right now, from a cursory reading of reviews and summaries, it seems the greatest defense is turning off your computer, and cell phone unless you are HIGHLY HIGHLY skilled at both defending against the frequencies and the constant herding.

Mon, Jul 9, 2018 - 9:36am Anonymous
sierra skier
-
ID

Ruffian wrote: 2nd try for

Ruffian wrote:

2nd try for this post.

Surprisingly I don't cough at all or hack up nasty stuff. Except when I've gotten too much track dirt down my throat. Reckon if I did I would have quit long ago.

I know the price. The piper always must be paid and it will be costly but I'm ok with it. Cuz I can see myself sitting on a curb in the rain outside a hospital alone with just my fag at 3am. I also see myself alone hauling 10 tons of horseflesh on untreated roads up I75 alone at 3am again with another fag.

Sure I coulda pulled a woe me and had company but that's not what friendship is to me. In fact it's the exact opposite.

I don't even recall coughing when I had legioneers. If I had perhaps I would and the Drs would have taken it more seriously.

Anyhoo, I'm good with it cuz I feel like I lived 12lives already. So I'm ready whenever the piper comes for payment.

I should add I also don't feel short breathed either. I wouldn't be tossing bales if I was.

Although I do tell myself everyday this is gonna kill me. The other part of me says : so what.

besides if it gets ugly --- well I have a plan for that too. That's why I really hope Jays sticks with this latest girl. I wish he'd get off the frack and find out.

Sorry you lost your first try, I know how that is irritating.

I only mentioned it was a good time to quit when you noted the cost of $280 a carton,,,,,,,,, WOW. One of my justifications to help me quit was the amount of $ I would save and how many sporting goods that could afford me. Of course being into sports, fishing, skiing, shooting, back country, etc. that helped to enhance my desire for a higher quality of life. Heck, I didn't get really lucky until I was in my 40s. Not trying to push you mind you, but your bringing up the prices stirred my old memories. (glad I still have memories).

Yesterday I stumbled into a link to Natural News and their new video hosting beta site and links to a bunch of reads, good reinforcement for managing my health and quality of life as I age and approach my 7th decade in a few years. Even as a grumpy old fart there are far to many great things I keep doing han to be on the other side of the turf because I'm having an awful lot of fun.Being retired mean I don't need to 'fit' my playtime in around work and business, I can fit any work or business hat demands my attention in around my recreation.

Carry on.

Mon, Jul 9, 2018 - 10:01am argentus maximus
sierra skier
-
ID

argentus maximus wrote:Read

argentus maximus wrote:

Read it. Read it again.

Read it slowly. Word by word.

THE.AGGREGATION.OF.THE.INDIVIDUAL.SUPPORT.OF.MILLIONS.OF.UNCOORDINATED.CITIZENS

We talk about the powers that be (TPTB). Who is talking about social organization from the bottom up?

And ....

Is social organization, and the forces that guide it, spontaneously arising from the bottom or "dictated " from higher to the bottom first?

Not many individuals KNOW where their ideas came from. YOU might want to enquire into that little matter. I have and it's still a BIG problem 25 years later. I am working on it for myself still.

Now one last thing, when I say "higher" there is no upper limit to how high. Any source from as little as eg 4" higher than eye level exerts a controlling influence WE are unaware of. And the sky is the limit, literally.

PS. Pic is a screenshot from CorbettReport video The Weird DARPA/Facebook "Coincidence" You Never Heard About but I use it in a different context so no link but easily located is you want to see his context for the same.

This control has been going on for decades, great post BTW.

Upon stumbling onto the new Natural News video hosting site I found this link that offers much in regards to the government's and elites' control over the masses.

https://www.naturalnews.com/specialreports/25-amazing-and-disturbing-fac...

Facts # 5 and 7 are both good but they all are really.

Mon, Jul 9, 2018 - 10:22am
-
Dublin
Ireland

Just to be clear in case it's

Just to be clear in case it's not crystal clear:

- what I posted is nothing to do with immigration. (If anybody thought it was even just for a second you need to look inside at where that idea came from)

- we talk about top down all the time. I posted a blog article a few years ago on the Main page (Argentus Quarter) specifically talking about the ability of society to self organize at all levels simultaneously, spontaneously. Well this was a reminder of that forgotten article, and with the additional observation that spontaneous bottom up self organization of society is less spontaneous than it used to be. The top is infiltrating all levels, (which itself will lead to instability no matter what the top does, but that's a side issue) and guiding from every level.

It is an observable fact that this state of affairs emerged during the 1950-60s and continues today. If they were good at it we would not be in the precarious position we are in today, so they are therefore proven by their own 50 year track record to be both clever in the short term and as dumb as a bucket of rocks in the long term.

BUT....

... the bottom up controlled self organization begins with ideas, flows to behaviour, thence to peer pressure, and then it is irresistible.

Therefore those ideas are inside us all right now, and we didn't put them there consciously. I am really quite tired saying this a hundred different ways to not seem repetitive on it. And I am tired pointing to the many sources and triggers that yank our strings.

Lisa Lionheart vs. Malibu Stacy [The Simpsons episode]
Jenny Lewis - Barking At The Moon (HD 720p) (HQ)
argentus maximus Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Mon, Jul 9, 2018 - 10:25am Green Lantern
-
Dublin
Ireland

Indeed

All of that wiseguys' writings bear reading carefully.

Mon, Jul 9, 2018 - 11:57am
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

what a cornucopia of great stuff Rich. Where to start

AM Your note about Zbig's book, Between Two Ages resonated with me. For a couple of decades I've heard much story telling about Ray Kurtzweil's Singularity. I read it as acookbook about how all humans would become Borg-like members of a virtual world, slowly divorcing themselves of the organic world, becoming one with an AI megapodbrain through some sort of cyber neural interface.

As tough as it is to fight this, daily we need to see how insidious this threat is to our individual beings. There was a note a few weeks back that talked about humans and termites sharing many qualities including building giant towers of concrete, making them our homes, with strict compliance to rules set by the mound queen. It makes HOAs and local ordinances even more detestable

The recent note on DOTS about a special electrical field that connects insects to all living things via the atmospheric currents (forgive my general statements) lends credence to the ease with which EM radiation envelopes us 24/7. Tuning up the right frequencies to control us is just a small step to global control of the human mind.

Countering it is wickedly tough because what it offers is a return to the comfort and safety of the womb, all warm, wet, well fed and comfortable. I was kind of glad to exit said residence 66 years ago. Too confining and hot for my liking. Besides which, my mom drank like a fish so I was decanted pickled.

Yack gack puke wretch I absolutely hate social media, Facebook, Twitter, jingo-jango, Instaputz whatever is the new new really real that brings enough people to that watering hole to influence thinking on a large scale. Being an irredeemable curmudgeon, and like my wife, I like all animals more than most people, but working hard to be social, the electronic watering hole doesn't cut it(except for TFRM). Avoiding social media is like stepping back from a global oxymoron.

Ruffian If there is one person who would give me the willies if they decided to call me out, it's you. You are the person I'd welcome and have your back if the shit went down. When a woman's long guns have furniture it gives me chills to visualize that. Just stand behind me. I figger I'm gonna be the bullet sponge

If it can be said there is a special soul on DOTS it's you. You are honest to a fault and take no prisoners. I like that in any person Seeing it in a woman is refreshing because so few women have the stones to do head to head with a T loaded site like this. As much affection as I have for most of the people on DOTS and TFRM I have a special appreciation for you. What really suck is the price of smokes. I loved nicotine! Had to quit because it messed with my lungs. TPTB have made so many simple pleasures so expensive. That's just mean.

IRB What to say; what to say? Not much. Opie Dopies are not my friend. Knee hurts like stink but knowing it will be 100% in a few weeks, I doubt the same can be said for you. Somehow you think you got the measure of me. Not by a million miles. Clipping snippets of what I said in the last months paints nothing except what you want to hear.

My wife caught me with a big old shit eatin' grin when she checked on my this morning. She knows I'm up to something when I'm peering at the screen, grinning like a Cheshire.

She always asks 'OK, What's so funny.'

I say 'Turd Ferguson ' She gets it.

You made my day IRB. It feels really good to be back in form, ready for a tussle with various tick turds, douche bags and fools. I didn't realize how much I missed that, choosing a more peaceful path when engaging TFMR. But what the heck. Thank you for rousing my warrior nature. Game on As a good friend and highly decorated former Marine told me. 'Don't make enemies for free.' I'll make an exception for you.

What's with the Founding Fathers being white nationalists. Being dual national I'm always bouncing back and forth between the Canadian side, who's friends and relatives looked down their noses and with their plummy English accents scornfully characterized the Yanks as "Those Colonials" and to the American side which sees the Queen, royals and their ilk as some of the vilest creatures on this planet.

The Founding Fathers white Check

The Founding Father Nationalists? If they were nationalists then they'd have been fighting the rebellious colonials as good English citizens were commanded by the king.

I'm thinking about what Brad Pitt said in the movie Inglorious Basterds. The problem about fighting in a bar is that you're fight in a bar. Memo to self. Where did I stash my Schmeisser? Best weap for bar fight.

that's all for now. Cheers

AGXIIK

Mon, Jul 9, 2018 - 12:01pm
sierra skier
-
ID

AGXIIK

Glad to hear the knee and you are coming around. We did a pot luck BBQ and music fest the other day and one of my ski racing friends was there with his 9 day fresh new knee. He is progressing well but crutching around and I now will not have to listen to his moaning in the locker room any more. He will be back for the ski season in full form and he is the fastest one on our Masters Alpine Racing Team, and he is just 65. It is good to see you back in form.

Yes Ruffian is special here, we are fortunate to have her sharing with us. Good to hear you gave up the 'fags' as well, it is a tough one for sure.

Mon, Jul 9, 2018 - 12:49pm
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

Notes from Hicksville, NY. lulz

OK, I haven’t caught-up with all the posts. As a general aside; If you can take a view from 41,000 feet, there is a frkn wealth of gud discussion topics that could come out of that fray. Maybe not such an easy observation if you are personally taking da shit storm where you live. The Maharishi would get a good giggle, but no one here has that first name right? I gotta make this brief, and then come back later

There was some commentary back there about the background frequency being manipulated. HOORAY. Now that’s where I live. My earlier comments were about how everything here is a product of 4D, so how could we not be affected by someone manipulating the 4D “Background” frequencies? And, tptb are messing with the background INTENSELY right now. Witness yur life -- or this blog. I don’t see this letting-up in the near term. They know that “out of sight, out of mind” holds true for 99% of humanity, and they keep ya’ll totally distracted with 3D (money, sports food politics, etc.) to make sure that you don’t keep the 4D affects anywhere in your waking thoughts. THAT.IS. HOW. THEY. MAINTAIN. THE. PRISON. And then of course the fear stemming from the artificially induced poverty, wars, endless drums of “the markets gonna crash” , the muzzies are coming~!!!, etc. And pleeeeeze don’t tell me how You are immune.

I submit the following article. How many of ya’ll were monkey fked by the AMA, ADA, religion and Gov before you knew wtf was happening? THAT was no mistake. And, they fked with you in between lives. Why do all the animals come in knowing 90 – 99% of everything they need to know, humans are born helpless with no memory?? Here’s a clue. Your memories were 99% erased. And then they started to shorten your life span and limit your intellect, the second you were born.

https://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/removing-childrens-tonsils-and-adenoids-increases-risk-28-diseases-study-finds

OHhhhh…..and speaking of 41K feet. Montana, pleeeeeze buy me this. I need it like I need a hole in da head. But, I want it. You understand.

MERLIN IIIB. Just the name alone gets my heart going~!

Mon, Jul 9, 2018 - 1:03pm
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

Theresa May/ Brexit

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5931823/David-Davis-resigns-Brexit-Secretary.html

apparently her Foreign Secretary and Brexit Secretary have resigned

they resigned in protest to her actions involving Brexit

interesting timing

Luckily for Theresa May,

Trump is on the way

im sure he will help her out

The Right Honorable Lord Stack Esq. Ruler Of All Realms, Protector Of His Subjects, Defender Of The Faith and Supreme Imperial Regent.
Mon, Jul 9, 2018 - 2:18pm
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

Sierra Skier Roger that And I think it's time to get outside

the box. A neighbor commented about CBD oil relieving his ouchy parts. A local TFMR homie also suggested it. I am ready for something different and that doesn't cause side effects.

ABG4 Your commentary is so topical. The energy fields referenced are just a small part of the picture. But the AMAFDABIGPHARMA mafia is a scourge on the earth. I won't pretend to know that you know but it's clear we're operating under a collectivized hubris of the worst sort if we think we have a handle on reality. Every morning wake up is smashed back into sleep with some bullshit or other, SOMA, Synthmesc, the tube, the incessant dialectic. Shut up and go back to sleep

It's creepy, like the little kid on Sixth Sense saying 'I see dead people.' Even in 3D we totter through life like zombies, rapidly becoming more zombiefied as the days go by. I can scarcely handle 3D in its present form because as weak as it is to exist in this dimension, it's even weaker to become consumed by 3D. Now that it's becoming completely programmed to prevent us from experiencing something bigger and more transformational, I feel like a man who's struggling to get to the surface before my air runs out. Some might say it's unfair for you to bring this up but it cannot not be brung, it's that important. You can't unring that bell. You can't unsee dead people either.

On a lighter note ABG4 check one of the best plane porn sites out there. Controller.com pages and pages of prop jobs, fast movers of all types Between you and me, I think one of the best values is the Bombardier Challenger 604 at maybe $2,500,000 Low operating costs, long legs at around 3,000-3,400 miles on a tank full Super lux interior for a 9 pax jet If silver hits $300 I gotta twist wifey's arm and show her how to fly with TSA groping our privates. While this is a far out end of the bucket list Montana Mel's crunched the numbers with cost mitigation putting the BC on a 135 lease plan and gold key engine services. Maybe before I move to the next dimension, this will be one reality I can enjoy in 3D

A funny for the day

Senator Durbin walks into a bar and tells his red state senator friends to all fall on their swords. kill their election chances in order to vote against the SCOTUS nominee. What sort of plan is that. Good reason for a bar fight.

So the opposition's got one plan.

Commit ballot box seppuku to maintain the hope they continue governing control through the judiciary.

Let's see how that works out

The senate picks up more Rs

The SC gets another originalist on the bench for 30 years

The House gets more Rs.

Trump wins

As plans go I kinda like it.

By this time tomorrow, after 45 announces pick for new justice, the bar fight will spill out on to the streets, into the neighborhoods, offices and front lawns as the opposition looses their collective mind.

3D in action. Coming to a theater near you.

AGXIIK

Mon, Jul 9, 2018 - 2:36pm
gold way p

thoughts

disorganization from the bottom up makes perfect sense; out of human chaos we get some sort of pre ordained structure that takes away all individual rights and forces us into hive mentality; our dna is screaming for order not control. Some premordial force wants us at odds. why not appreciation for true intelligence and respect of differing opinions? i too felt betrayal on many levels by jim sinclair. Now I just think he is a tired old man who is going to let his gold field die a natural death. Good bye to that investment. the one thing humanity seems to be very good at is inflicting pain and suffering on fellow men. I don't want to go there. unconditional love, giving and caring is where it is for me, and always will be from now on. I want to grow where i have been planted, period. of course its personal. The silent majority is patient, but enough will be enough my friend. I think TPTB have underestimated the potential resolve of the sleeping giant that is america.

Mon, Jul 9, 2018 - 5:06pm abguy4
Green Lantern

abguy4 wrote: Notes from

abguy4 wrote:

OK, I haven’t caught-up with all the posts. As a general aside; If you can take a view from 41,000 feet, there is a frkn wealth of gud discussion topics that could come out of that fray. Maybe not such an easy observation if you are personally taking da shit storm where you live. The Maharishi would get a good giggle, but no one here has that first name right? I gotta make this brief, and then come back later

There was some commentary back there about the background frequency being manipulated. HOORAY. Now that’s where I live. My earlier comments were about how everything here is a product of 4D, so how could we not be affected by someone manipulating the 4D “Background” frequencies? And, tptb are messing with the background INTENSELY right now. Witness yur life -- or this blog. I don’t see this letting-up in the near term. They know that “out of sight, out of mind” holds true for 99% of humanity, and they keep ya’ll totally distracted with 3D (money, sports food politics, etc.) to make sure that you don’t keep the 4D affects anywhere in your waking thoughts. THAT.IS. HOW. THEY. MAINTAIN. THE. PRISON. And then of course the fear stemming from the artificially induced poverty, wars, endless drums of “the markets gonna crash” , the muzzies are coming~!!!, etc. And pleeeeeze don’t tell me how You are immune.

I submit the following article. How many of ya’ll were monkey fked by the AMA, ADA, religion and Gov before you knew wtf was happening? THAT was no mistake. And, they fked with you in between lives. Why do all the animals come in knowing 90 – 99% of everything they need to know, humans are born helpless with no memory?? Here’s a clue. Your memories were 99% erased. And then they started to shorten your life span and limit your intellect, the second you were born.

https://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/removing-childrens-tonsils-and-adenoids-increases-risk-28-diseases-study-finds

OHhhhh…..and speaking of 41K feet. Montana, pleeeeeze buy me this. I need it like I need a hole in da head. But, I want it. You understand.

MERLIN IIIB. Just the name alone gets my heart going~!

Ok, I get your point and I have....

But if we were to make another list, a list of all the unnatural things that effect us: unnecessary medical, invisible frequencies, forced migration, and all the things implicated in AM's post that control us, it's going to be quite a list of unnatural things... Yes?

Let me try to make my point in another way. What if all those unnatural control structures were seen many years in advanced, even before Brezenski wrote his book? Before all the books you read about those invisible control frequencies were written?

Would that make all these unnatural things, very natural? Something I posted before. For those of you who don't know a yuga is an epoch of a four age cycle in Hindu philosophy named after the metals, golden age, silver age, bronze age and iron age aka kali yuga. Is this list comprehensive enough for everybody? Seems to me all the unnatural is at the same time very natural if it could be seen a thousands of years in advance?

https://gizadeathstar.com/2013/04/sometimes-you-just-have-to-let-the-hin...

“It is the lowest instincts that spur the men of the Kali Yuga on. They prefer to choose false ideas. They do not hesitate to persecute sages. Desire torments them. Slovenliness, illness, hunger, and fear spread. There will be severe droughts. The different regions of countries will be in conflict with each other. The sacred books are no longer respected. Men will be without morals, irritable and sectarian. In the age of Kali false doctrines and misleading writings spread… Many will perish… Most of the new leaders are of working-class origin. They will hunt down the priests and upholders of knowledge. Fetuses will be killed in the stomachs of their mothers and heroes will be assassinated. The Shudra will claim to behave like Brahmans and the priests like laborers. Thieves will become kings, and kings will be the thieves. Women who have relationships with several men will be numerous…. The earth will produce plenty in some places and too little in others. Rulers will confiscate property and use it badly. They will cease to protect the people. Base men who have gained a certain amount of learning (without having the virtues necessary for its use) will be esteemed as sages. Men who do not possess the virtues of warriors will become kings. Scholars will be in the service of mediocre, conceited, and malevolent men. Priests will degrade themselves by selling the sacraments. There will be many displaced persons, wandering from one country to another… Predatory animals will be more violent….

“Young girls will do trade in their virginity. The god of the clouds will be inconsistent in the distribution of the rains. Shopkeepers will run dishonest businesses. They will be surrounded by pretentious, false philosophers. There will be many beggars and unemployed people. Everyone will use hard and vulgar language. No one will be able to trust anyone else. People will be envious… moralizing puritans characterize the period of the end of the Kali Yuga. … Wealth and harvests will decrease… Rapes will be frequent. Many people will be treacherous, lustful, base, and foolhardy… There will be many children born whose life expectancy is no more than sixteen years… Wheat supplies will be stolen. Thieves will steal from thieves. People will become inactive, lethargic, and purposeless. Illness, rats, and noxious substances will plague them… Unqualified people will pass as experts in matters of morals and religion. People will massacre women, children, cows, and one another.” (Daniélou, Alain; While the Gods Play: Shaiva Oracles and Predictions on the Cycles of History and the Destiny of Mankind. Inner Traditions / Bear & Co, Aug 1, 1987. p. 211f.)

Mon, Jul 9, 2018 - 5:24pm
Green Lantern

One more thing about those

One more thing about those long cycles of four...golden age, silver age, bronze age, iron age.

Within each age, there are golden age silver age, bronze age, iron age and within those subdivisions, the cycle of four exists, and so on and so on. Almost an infinite wheel of cycles of four that even occur within a day. And not only humanity as a while lives these four cycles, so do nations, business's, and individuals. That means right now you are experiencing one of those ages in your life forever transitioning into the next age. That's very natural.....

That means some of you can be experiencing a golden age right now, and some of you might be experiencing an iron age, same with DOTS. But how would you know?

So as we talk about the closing of alot of doors, the literature says, we are entering a golden age. Your brain says bullshit. Look at all the evil that's coming upon the world. But that's a golden age within the iron age. So what's so golden about this time in humanities history???

That's for you to figure out and be observant. I suspect not everybody will have the opportunity to experience it. And I have seen alot of smart awakened people disagree on the meaning other than one core point of what this window of time is making available....

Mon, Jul 9, 2018 - 5:26pm argentus maximus
Green Lantern

argentus maximus wrote:-

argentus maximus wrote:

- what I posted is nothing to do with immigration. (If anybody thought it was even just for a second you need to look inside at where that idea came from)

That's not going to be necessary. I understood your point. Crystal Clear... I clarified with a quote taken from one of the reviews on amazon...

transnational elites ... [Whose] ties cut across national boundaries .

This is another sort of immigration unrelated to anything we have been talking about. Stretching the meaning of the word.

However, if anybody read any of the reviews on amazon, I did watched Corbetts video, I removed the references to Marxism. Consider that Censorship. That mention gave me pause if we consider that's probably not the direction the cycle is going? is it?

Mon, Jul 9, 2018 - 5:31pm gold way p
Green Lantern

gold way wrote: i too felt

gold way wrote:

i too felt betrayal on many levels by jim sinclair. Now I just think he is a tired old man who is going to let his gold field die a natural death.

Somebody besides myself needed to mention this so thank you!

AG probably knows something about that. And Ruffian referred to some inside knowledge awhile back.

Mon, Jul 9, 2018 - 6:50pm SilveryBlue
soulscape

SilveryBlue wrote:Your list

SilveryBlue wrote:

Your list has meaning only for you.

Wrong!! If you consider that I volunteered my name that makes you 100% incorrect. And if you add the other numbers, it goes up from there. But you didn't say that for purposes of accuracy? Maybe we should change the name from DOTS to DIGS.

Why?

Lantern is a chip off the ole Trump. They both look stark mad sometimes...

His list is a little bit like that unbuilt wall. It has it's effects. Now didn't it?

GL's motives are transparent. His nefarious agenda seems to keep this place humming, present interesting information, keep people talking, and sometimes pull teeth to get people to admit whats right in front of their face and eliminate stupid. You're not predisposed to do the same.

I read for the same reasons Waxybuildup reads. When I have something to say, I chime in but I am not predisposed to write long supportive essays but I appreciate the members who do that give you and I reason to come here. That's why you come here right???

But it's extremely difficult for me to sit and say nothing in the face of obvious lies, destruction and just meanness. Both in the world at large, and being demonstrated here.

Natural Law. Just do and say the right things..... That's all!! Not that difficult except it is for some of you and the majority of humanity. I ask again....Why???

Mon, Jul 9, 2018 - 6:54pm
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

Stars within stars within stars

So…..no one had an insight worth sharing on the possible message in the crop circle? I’ll have to entertain myself here huh?

We see a large pentacle or pentagram or five pointed star. We see each major point is ‘crowned with three smaller stars. Then we see 10 medium sized stars contained on the interior of the major star, with another large star in the middle. We notice that each adjacent star is the inverse of its neighbor. In other words one star is in relief, while the next is raised. Each mirrors its adjacent neighbor – that 'ole yin/yang thingie. The large star in the middle is recessed, while the major large star is raised. And the large star in the middle has another star where the interior pentagram should be. Stars within stars within stars.

So, I verbally described this to my wife while she’s watching the boob tube. She yells back, (she’s a sorta silent member of the blog):” It’s dimensions. They’re showing us that ALL the dimensions are contained within the same space." ((and so THEY ARE~!!)). When you see me saying ‘’4D’’ I am not referring to some distant space – all the ‘D’s’ are right here, sharing this space, they’re just at a different frequency.

“The five pointed star is also seen as representing the spirit incarnate, but rather than a fixed two dimensional state with a beginning and an end it is depicted as a cycle of endless evolution. There’s that old cycle again.

St. Augustine of Hippo (AD 343-430) first wrote of a linear history going from A to B and condemned the traditional Pagan theory of Cycles, or circuitus temporum as: "...those argumentations whereby the infidel seeks to undermine our simple faith, dragging us from the straight road and compelling us to walk with him on the wheel..." I’m just guessin here but I suspect GL won’t be saying his Rosary to St Aug tonight~!

It is because of this that the Pentagram has been vilified and the true meaning of the "Bringer of Light" has been obscured. Unfortunately Augustine's concept of time has evolved into a self fulfilling Apocalyptic Prophecy.

OBTW, The 5 pointed star has nothing to do with dark arts, wicca, etc – they just use it

Contribute

Donate Shop

Forum Discussion

by sierra skier, 8 hours 19 min ago
by atarangi, 13 hours 5 min ago
by NW VIEW, Sep 14, 2019 - 12:22pm
by Green Lantern, Sep 14, 2019 - 11:39am
by sierra skier, Sep 14, 2019 - 9:47am
randomness