26879 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tue, Jul 3, 2018 - 1:01am
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

Ruff

you don’t see what racism?

The Right Honorable Lord Stack Esq. Ruler Of All Realms, Protector Of His Subjects, Defender Of The Faith and Supreme Imperial Regent.
Tue, Jul 3, 2018 - 1:44am
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

Dupe

Dupe

The Right Honorable Lord Stack Esq. Ruler Of All Realms, Protector Of His Subjects, Defender Of The Faith and Supreme Imperial Regent.
Tue, Jul 3, 2018 - 2:48am
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

Lol Ruff

i just saw the actual tweet. I dunno luv. Who cares? Is what I say.

They call all republicans “racist nazi’s who are practically Hitler stealing kids and sending them to concentration camps” on fake news all the time.

i believe it’s losing its effect.

Besides, white people are waking up that “they” want us gone and out of the way quite quickly.

Never mind all that though I shoulda just said

womp womp lol

btw, you conquer the horse biz down there yet?

Tue, Jul 3, 2018 - 7:46am
Green Lantern

Stackhola,I have a serious

Stackhola,

I have a serious question for you.

First, allow me to offer you a free gift.

https://www.skype.com/en/get-skype/

With a high speed connection it takes maybe less than a minute to download.

Maybe, at your reading level, two minutes to establsh user credentials and log in.

That's three minutes of your life. But I'll give you fifteen minutes.

You had to find a way to so NO to AM.

Likely.................... No CERTAINLY........100% Guaranteed, AM would have shown you incontrovertible evidence that there is a correlation between human activity/behavior and the planetary forces. There would have been no way you would have left that skype without having learned something that your little brain has resisted your entire life.

Than you would have had to come back here and acknowlede to the entire forum, as we approach two million views, that you were WRONG. And in general, you don't know what the fuck your talking about that is why you have resorted to full time ad hominen attacks. To protect yourself.

So than most people here would have realized that your not only a liar as bad as Mueller, Rod Rosenstein and Comey fishing for accusations against anybody that uncovers your human incompetence, but they would have known you just don't get it.

So instead of going through that pain, you had to find a reason to avoid the session with AM. Because than you would have to admit, OOPS, you were wrong about astrology. OOOPS. You were wrong about AM and I getting paid to be here OOOPS. And all the other lies.

So did you not join AM in a skype because

A. You were too stupid to download a free software?

B. You are a coward and can't admit you are clueless and a liar?

C. You were afraid you wouldn't understand?

Now we find out that you and Barters appearances here, (feels safe being an asshole in groups?) are assisted by the thing that your reject???

You and Barter have a habit of rejecting things, ignoring the advice and resources to learn what you don't know, and then coming on here and dancing like monkey's and flaunting your ignorance because no amount of intellectual discourse is possible.

I have left some blank space below for you and Barter to dance like monkeys right through the July 4th weekend when most Americans are celebrating with their families the spirit of Independence.

Sucks being you!

Tue, Jul 3, 2018 - 7:49am
Green Lantern

Only in California

20 lbs of HUMAN SHIT dropped in a bag in San Francisco Street Corner.

https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/San-Francisco-human-waste-feces-h...

I submit to you for your consideration that amount of human shit dumped here in DOTS exceeds this California inncident.

Tue, Jul 3, 2018 - 7:50am
Green Lantern

You guys want to see

You guys want to see something? Continuing on the theme of AM's post Gold vs Sentiment/Behavior?

This gold chart is not mine. Attribution is on the chart. It was posted publicly. All specific information (the vertical lines) as to the correlation between planetary phenomena and price were not given. That's your job to decode.

I've not amended anything but have added a new leading indicator of gold price based on past DOTS activity.

What do you think?

For those of you who now understand the correlation between human activity and the moon, might ask a question? Why don't I kill anybody when there is a full moon? Or why don't you behave anti-social in various ways in public?

It's not because you are an angel. You have a censor between your conscious mind and your unconscious mind. You recognize certain behaviors are anti-social. This exists in the majority of civilized people. You don't overtly display your dark side. It doesn't mean that certain impulses don't live deep inside you at a deeply hidden place.

People whose inner bodies are less developed, who don't have as much "balance" flaunt it and display less free will, and more the effect of planetary forces.

Now, I'm showing you two indicators that GOLD Is tanking. We should thank them for their contribution and in the future ALL of you are NOW free to make a permanent ASSOCIATion between Barter/Stackhola and the price gold.

Gold (fill in the word)

By the way, I gave you the date of the planetary transit. STackhola wasn't paying attention.

Tue, Jul 3, 2018 - 8:57am (Reply to #22906)
Green Lantern

stackaloha wrote:They call

stackaloha wrote:

They call all republicans “racist nazi’s who are practically Hitler stealing kids and sending them to concentration camps” on fake news all the time.

i believe it’s losing its effect.

So is the uneducated, beer drinking, blue collar, motorcycle types calling educated men paid disinformation agents. he he he he, You, Flyinkel, Barter,and Katie Rose exchanging bodily fluids?

And NO they don't call ALL REPUBLICANS, just the ones on DOTS that say hate all (FILL IN THE BLANK)....And the ones that DENY that such a human condition exists and the ones that deny they are the effect of the planetary forces.

And no it's NOT loosing it's effect. It's growing. But you were just guessing right?

You don't get much right.... do you.....jailbird?

By the way, incase you and Barter aren't smart enough to download the jpg of the gold chart and blow it up, the two words pointing to the lows in gold are when you and Barter post like idiots. Go check out for yourself.

Tue, Jul 3, 2018 - 9:33am
Green Lantern

To All YOU RE-PUNK-LICANS.

To All YOU RE-PUNK-LICANS.

Your breed is dying. Gonna have to find a new party.

The DOTS REpublican Convention

I'll be joining the anarchists for a drink.

I'll have the one with the pine tree and berries please.

Tue, Jul 3, 2018 - 9:53am
Green Lantern

From a man that studies

From a man that studies logic..... Imbeciles and Charlatans among us. "attacking" or "applauding" in this case, same disinformation.

Why can't we have more people like him on DOTS?

Verified account 26m26 minutes ago

1. Imbeciles are attacking @RonPaul on "racism" (from a gaffe) when in fact there is NOTHING racist in his political/economic program. This is called "bigoteering", exploiting an error to demonize. Charlatans focus on what people *say* not what they *mean*.

2. Verified account 9m9 minutes ago

The idea of #SkininTheGame: watch what people do not what they (or their staffers) say. Ron Paul opposed every war. Unlike these virtue signaling frauds who caused wars.

Tue, Jul 3, 2018 - 11:53am
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

Lmao

Lmao

Oh no GL is peer pressuring me to skype!

the horror!

Since when is it racist to care that my people continue to exist?

more leftist anti-white nonsense

as far as your “gold will fall on the full moon” prediction

I didn’t see it.

If it really happened that’s great

But like I said, what I’ve generally seen from you is predictions that “something” will happen “around” this time and then retroactively pointing at “something” that happened and saying “see I told you”

also you are wrong, a large chick of leftists have been calling republicans Nazis for a while.

Tue, Jul 3, 2018 - 12:15pm
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

Call me more names gl

get it out of your system.

Go ahead.

if I was any color but white and I advocated for my people to not be effectively eliminated in the future, I doubt it would bother you.

so go ahead and pour yourself whatever you “anarchists” drink

btw here’s a pro tip: anarchism is leftist utopian ideology that is for people who are intellectually dishonest.

But whatever.

Not sure why you are calling me jailbird...

you habitually quote and follow a felon, is my understanding.

Lmfao

Tue, Jul 3, 2018 - 2:38pm
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

Martin Armstrong

don’t get me wrong people, I think Martin Armstrong is just fine and a very intelligent man.

also, I don’t remember saying that the planets have no effect on the planet or our behavior.

seems like more misrepresentation

color me shocked

Tue, Jul 3, 2018 - 3:05pm (Reply to #22914)
Green Lantern

stackaloha wrote: get it out

stackaloha wrote:

get it out of your system.

You are either a liar or have significant cognitive dysfunctions or total lack of training to be able to reach logical conclusions. .

Those two labels aren't just names. They are realities based on how you post and the content of your posts.

Everybody see's it. They just hired me to speak on their behalf.

Tue, Jul 3, 2018 - 3:12pm
Green Lantern

I support my statements with

I support my statements with "facts" or at least some semblance of rationale thinking.

CNN is running the conversation.....Barter and STackola have taken he bait. Hats off to them. Let's talk abortion and lets see if we can knock the immigration issue down the list while the country goes broke.

Tue, Jul 3, 2018 - 3:18pm (Reply to #22915)
Green Lantern

stackaloha wrote:don’t get

stackaloha wrote:

don’t get me wrong people, I think Martin Armstrong is just fine and a very intelligent man.

But then again, you don't have the resources to know what he's doing or how to judge if he is right or wrong. Am I correct? Because you don't have a workable model of the world other than your people are facing extinction? All the words posted here and that's your fucking concern? Ya gonna die concern? Did I quote you correctly?

You want me to predict something to prove that astrology works? Is that what you want?

Tue, Jul 3, 2018 - 3:21pm (Reply to #22913)
Green Lantern

stackaloha wrote:Since when

stackaloha wrote:

Since when is it racist to care that my people continue to exist?

YOu and four people are so full of shit. Shall I call your group the dinosaurs?

Why is it that you can't put forward a rationale statement that reflects reality accurately? And why are all your responses non-sequitors? But on a forum like this its easy to dance.

You do realize if you had to defend your views on a public forum in real life, you'd probably be crying by now or heading for the exits.

Your people??? Extinction? ...........You're so tribal. Try being a native american during the diaspora and then we can talk. EXTINCTION. That's a hoot. Just admit it, you're really not into cycles otherwise you wouldn't say such a thing.

Tue, Jul 3, 2018 - 3:30pm
Green Lantern

BTW Stackhola, I am not peer

BTW Stackhola, I am not peer pressuring you.

You and I are NOT PEERS.

Tue, Jul 3, 2018 - 3:53pm
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

GL

You are an inspiration to all GL!

you are cloud people

I am dirt people

understood sir!

Try stomping your feet and hitting the keyboard harder, while you freak out and act like an elitist

i hear it’s good therapy

Tue, Jul 3, 2018 - 3:56pm
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

What an incredible time to throw out some serious chum (p)

Since Rush Limbaugh wasn't taking my call today, and if I had a say in the top tier of politics, which I don't, mid term elections are 5 months away, a mere heartbeat in political terms. Here is how I the next 5 months stacking up

1. Mid terms have turned the election cycle in to a feeding frenzy of such fanatic frantic action that all I can do is sit back and watch this show as history is unfolding In my 55 years of political awareness, only the 1968 election cycle with the Chicago 7 nearly destroying DNC's convention, Nixon championing his themes of ending the war and college campuses aflame, along with inner cities following suit and body counts moving into the 3 figures, the turmoil is nothing short of breath taking.

2. With POTUS 45 orchestrating this entire Shakesperean play from his bully pulpit, everyone with a nickel invested into the election cycle has a front row seat to something that will not be seen again for decades. Front row needs clean plastic splatter shields ala Gallegar gig with sledgomatic and watermelons. This time might need Kevlar.
This cycle alone will turn the Dems inside out with rage and furious frothing at the mouth Ear plugs are not option wear. The Repubs will be bewildered by the Dems political suicide, barely able to use this to their advantage. They'll be as impotent at a eunuch at a brothel with a fist full of Benjamins

3. Here comes the doozie. If there was a more perfectly timed outlier, a foil, to the Dems hysteria and the Repubs impotence, it's the retirement of Kennedy, nomination of a new SCOTUS by POTUS and the clown show that'll ensue when this nomination gets really real This is the side show that consumes the main event election cycle and turns everyone involved into seriously messed up psychopaths who want blood for breakfast and heads on pikes.

4 . The Dems will lead the charge with their SJW, BLM, Soros drones and other blitzkreiging waffeltroopers, posed to turn every city into a smoking mess. The body count might exceed what Jerry Rubin and his Chicago 7 band of merry pranksters.

Just for data point reckoning, it's been a half century since we've seen possible explosions like this. That's 6 MA 8.6 year cycles but way more important that are the alignments of moon and stars that will increase to a crescendo come November, bring cycles together that have not seen the light of day for maybe 250 years, based on the approx dates preceding the American revolution along with solar minimum and our place in the galaxy

My prediction is that the Dems will enter a era of complete pyrotechnic progressive exhaustion, burning out the core of their movement while they sacrifice the usual suspects on burning pyres of tires and old cars. They might not even gain the Senate or the House during this cycle. Hopefully we will survive the bloodletting

Whoot Whoot Whoot What a show. Coming live at an IMAX Metroplex near you.

This message was approved by the Ghost of Hubert H Humphrey The Happy Warrior

AGXIIK

Tue, Jul 3, 2018 - 4:12pm (Reply to #22922)
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

Truth!

I couldn’t agree more. what you have said makes much sense.

Someone here, a couple pages ago, said something like

”the left is dying

the right is dying”

looked like wishful thinking to me

Probably looked the same to most people I suppose

maybe it’s just me but I really did lol

but w/e I guess