DOTS....

25898 posts / 0 new
Last post
Green Lantern
Green Lantern's picture
Hat Tips: 47263
AGXIIK wrote:Overwhelmed by

AGXIIK wrote:

Overwhelmed by memes, schemes and dreams.   

One thing I notice about Trump, when he's up to his neck in merde he can shovel with the best of them   

Where is Trump from?   

Your town, GL.

I give him a much better chance of cleaning out the crap.

Yeah, he's good.  But they are getting him on volume. 24/7 putting it out there.  Plus something dangerous has happened.  They are like Artificial Intelligence. They are learning his tricks and using it against him.   

Now everybody and their mom knows something about persuasion where before it was just a small collective of individuals who were interested in the cognitive sciences.   While the average person will never pursue it, the leaders and people higher up on the latter will.   The 100th monkey is in effect.  

Once people hate somebody, they can't look past it and analyze information for it's own value.  They must reject and fight the person of their hatred to maintain good relationships with their ego.   They can't be turned around especially in a group dynamic. 

Of course, Trump could call 10,000 troops home from their stations in foreign lands.  Redeputize them as members of Homeland SEcurity (they can't do it as military) and patrol the border.  

And then I woke up. 

Green Lantern
Green Lantern's picture
There is something happening

There is something happening on the otherside of the border that we don't know about.  US has to develop a PR machine to get into the heads of desparate Mexicans that trying to cross the border is a bad idea.  There must be a huge market that promises things to people. 

Ruffian
Ruffian's picture
Hat Tips: 21784
It's too far out

we have our owned lined up. Only ours don't contain fake info like theirs. Americans have about 3 week memory. Right now we will just let them devour themselves with their own lies. Then we will slay them with facts.  The left are horrible memers. Our are hilarious. 

Ruffian
Ruffian's picture
GL

it's always worked like this : send home info what works and what doesn't. The early days had tons of info on boards like this on how to get no/low interest loans from the government. Why do think ever gas station, convienence store and motel are owed by pakis and Indians ? Info sharing 

the Mexican government had an entire page on how to get in the USA under Obama. 1/3 of Panamanians pre 2010 now live in the USA and the same is now happening with Hondurans. It hasn't gotten that much more dangerous in that space of time. Oh wait it's gotten that much more dangerous for american citizens tho. As they flood the streets with non pharmaceutical grade narcotics that's gutting America. Over 63k Americans murdered by illegals in that time period.  Most escaped justice by running back home. 

They keep saying 11 million, 11ma muh arse it's much closer to 40-50 million. It's not working out so well for the open border crowds cuz legal Hispanics are some of the most vocal. 

Anyhoo turns out their crying poster child was taken by her mother from the father and three other children who are living pretty well in hondorus. She was never taken from her mother. But it was her mother who subjected her to the dangers of travel with coyotes. It was mama who abandoned her other children and husband for the American Dream probably taken from a mag or tv show. Idiot 

Green Lantern
Green Lantern's picture
It seems that Obama outwardly

It seems that Obama outwardly held a strong stance against immigration, while  covertly enabling them.   

We're having a war over hallucinations created by the media.   

Poor memory and lack of thinking skills.  Like the will to think for ourselves has been ripped from our collective souls.  

But some of Donald's early campaign bullshit is coming back to haunt him.   He issued that executive order in a nanosecond. 

abguy4
abguy4's picture
Hat Tips: 14934
look past it and analyze information for it's own value

“Once people hate somebody, they can't look past it and analyze information for it's own value.  They must reject and fight the person of their hatred to maintain good relationships with their ego.   They can't be turned around especially in a group dynamic.”

That’s positively quotable. I’ll add that to the list of my GL favs. . It sorta hits home, as  I have begun in recent years to occasionally listen to people that I earlier dismissed, for one reason or another. The following video is from one such character. Now, in reference to the deluge of mis-info that we all face; I would submit that the mis-info campaigns are in Direct Proportion to the particular issues’ importance to the deep state propagandas and therefore the cover-ups. Some current issues like Global Warming, Chem-trails, Black Budgets, Obombya’s past, All pedo issues, ufo and ETs – being one of the oldest and most heavily agendized. In fact it’s quite fair to judge the central importance of the issue by the size of the mis-info/cover-up campaign you’ve been blasted with.

So back to the video. AB went back to listen to a character he had previously dismissed. Take a pat on the back AB – you are escaping the pre-conditioning. Believe me, it takes work. The title is quite misleading – its  pretty much sensationalized to get the clicks. Actually this is very sober and a most informative interview on the whole ET/world stage  issue.  Simon is getting deeply into some facets of the ETs, because the interviewer is well enough informed to ask the right questions. Now, why exactly is this germane to the DOTS who are trying to follow/figure-out the Donald’s and the Clinton’s and the others? Because there are entities controlling ( a majority of) those puppets – and you just might want to know who they are and what their agendas are. And it isn’t just the Lizzies – sorry – it’s more complicated than that. Just a suggestion, let yourself wander a little in Time and Space; enjoy.

Ruffian
Ruffian's picture
Sorry but

Chinese people are efffing crazy. 

A few days ago my phone started ringing and I mean it rang non stop. Before I could get off one call more were ringing in. 4am and I'm still on the phone. I literally have to shut it off. 

Less than ten days ago China made it public they were allowing racing and gambling on the mainland. I heard maybe 3-4 weeks ago. Well the stable are is DONE. I haven't even seen the layout. i just know anyone who can race there is looking to buy in all price ranges. That's what are those Koreans were doing at the sales I reckon now. Only those ponies aren't ready to race. They want race ready horses. Which means the other facilities must be close to complete. 

Asian might love gold but it appears they like gambling more. I need to see these courses. They wanna buy and they don't even care if it's grass or dirt, up hills, downhill, banked etc....  They remind me of army ants - overwhelm you with numbers. Did I mention they only have 3 last names. My head is literally spinning. 

Green Lantern
Green Lantern's picture
And it ain't just

And it ain't just Honduras....And the money hasn't stopped flowing south under Trump either. 

How US policy in Honduras set the stage for today’s mass migration

https://theconversation.com/how-us-policy-in-honduras-set-the-stage-for-todays-mass-migration-65935

The mainstream narrative often reduces the causes of migration to factors unfolding in migrants’ home countries. In reality, migration is often a manifestation of a profoundly unequal and exploitative relationship between migrant-sending countries and countries of destination. Understanding this is vital to making immigration policy more effective and ethical.

Through my research on immigration and border policing, I have learned a lot about these dynamics. One example involves relations between Honduras and the United States.

Green Lantern
Green Lantern's picture
Lizzies'

Of all the subjects we discuss here, IMO, ET agenda is the one furtherst outside the glass ceiling.  Even well beyond what happens to our financial investments when stars blink.   The latter while it might create a huge cognitive dissonance because of childhood and religious upbringing has a qualitative reality.   You can't make somebody pay attention, but if they did, they would be unable to refute the calculations seem to work.   

However, with reptilians and all the invisible realities that get posted here, we have a problem, even more than chem trails or global warming or global cooling.  There is a veil and sometimes the veil is within a person.  And maybe a few the veil has been put there, if you get my drift.   

So tonight, I was having dinner with one of the Kreecks.  Ya know the one that worked for the SEE EYE YAY.   We were for the nth time talking about Kennedy and the SeE Eye Yay.  Kennedy was pervert by he had immense power.  

So I know these guys know about all the ET stuff since they watch the Greek conspiracy channels.  So I ready Abguys post to one of them and asked him what he knew about it.   

He said they used to give regular debriefings.  I guess if you worked on anti-matter type activities you needed to know who was in the skies and where certain stuff may have come from.   

What he told me, I acknowledge we're all a bunch of eccentric, out of our mind New Yorkers, that during WW2 the allies were aided in defeating the Nazi's.  And that's all I am gonna say.   

So I'll watch the video now. 

Green Lantern
Green Lantern's picture
Well, it's official now.

Well, it's official now.  We're going back to space.  WARNING this article contains references to UFO's.  Please PROCEED with DUE CAUTION.  

JUNE 22, 2018 BY JOSEPH P. FARRELL 9 COMMENTS

NOW IT’S OFFICIAL: SPACE FORCE ORDERED

https://gizadeathstar.com/2018/06/now-its-official-space-force-ordered/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+GizaDeathStar+%28Giza+Death+Star%29

As usual, I recommend reading some of the interest comments by Farrell readers. 

Things are never what they seem. 

Green Lantern
Green Lantern's picture
(No subject)

HappyNow
HappyNow's picture
Hat Tips: 3009
GL, last Friday you posted on

GL, last Friday you posted on the narrative of the week.  It was hilarious, contributions to DOTS by Americans great, by NZ or Aus good, and by Canadians, two-faced or something like that.  Americans do have TV’s.

It got me going and I wanted to put out some facts, especially regarding the supposed trade imbalance or that Americans were about to pay more for everything as cheap imports disappeared.   Maybe point out that we aren’t hearing about healthcare, education, industry.....domestic issues rather it’s all about Them.  Them are conveniently  Not Americans so we can shit on them without conscience and Americans may be nominally accountable to other Americans (except California) but sure as heck not accountable to Them non-Americans.  

Then I realized facts no longer matter and you were doing us a service summarizing what we were fed and in all likelihood believed by now.

I suspect it will be like this for awhile, so you can sift through 1000 YouTube fake news videos to find the real ones (thanks for pointing out the ones you did) but really, Trump is on a tear and the public is eating it up and he’s got it covered.

Have a listen here.  This is the US Secretary of Commerce for crying out loud.

What is truth?  Does it matter?  Did anyone in the USA hear it over the constant blare of Trump-ets?

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/wilbur-ross-steel-tariff-security-1.4714660

‘Wilbur Ross also acknowledged Wednesday that the U.S. doesn't have a trade deficit on steel with Canada — in fact, he says, it has a surplus with its northern neighbour in terms of dollar value.’   

But that’s just a teaser.  Have a listen.

And, seriously if that did get some play on US MSM let me know.

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.

silver66
silver66's picture
Hat Tips: 15401
AB guy4-- I figured it out

I studied your video and had an epithany

smiley

silver66

Silver66
Rage against the dying of the light

Ruffian
Ruffian's picture
Miss you Lou

Always made things feel better even if they weren't. 

Ruffian
Ruffian's picture
More lou

Ruffian
Ruffian's picture
Da best Eva - the band (IRB)

This is gonna be us very, very soon! It's calling me! 

Aren't much better versions available 

AND just because they are so efffn good 

now get to lock my door and deal with the over 1ft piles of mail and contracts etc .....  

Ruffian
Ruffian's picture
"S"

from me to you - don't you dare not listen to this one 

xoxoxo

Ruffian
Ruffian's picture
Lulz

@me. I'm such I liar. I'm so freaking burnt out. A few hits of dabs and I'm toasted. Mail gotta wait at least one more day. I'm done. I'm gonna hit the rest and  take in euros and yanks and hope for a better day. Cuz I might as well fry a few more brain cells .... 

Laterz mates! 

Lels my nose almost hit the screen. I love this shit in small does and not often. All you herbivorous folks should give it a go at least once. 

atarangi
atarangi's picture
Hat Tips: 22598
thanks Ruff for the music selection

I still think Donald is the dude.

It takes an individual to cut through collectivist stupidity.

Without a crazy nutter like Donald we are all doomed!

All things are meant to be though and without opposites the evolutionary dynamic becomes entropy.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb

SilveryBlue
SilveryBlue's picture
Hat Tips: 5545
Getting there S66

No other comment :-)

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Syndicate contentComments for "DOTS...."