Welcome to the updated TF Metals Report! We hope you enjoy the new experience.

We've changed payment processors, so any existing renewals will need to be re-subscribed after expiration. You will receive an email when this happens. If you have any questions, send a message through the Contact page.

26517 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sun, Jul 1, 2018 - 12:02pm (Reply to #22862)
-
Dublin
Ireland

PM sent. Noskype?

PM sent. Noskype? ... something can be figured. There's always some workaround if we apply our minds to it.

Rain? ..... drought here now, hosepipe bans are in fashion though I never saw any people wearing hosepipes before they came in, send some of that rain over here, I'm knackered carrying watering cans to the flowers and veggies.

The sentiment flip is proceeding. Watch UKIP grow. The Conserva-leftist-Eus and Labour-leftist-Eus are terrified of a real centrist party getting critical mass. Italy 5-Star again. Could have an outright majority in only 5 years. Totally entertaining news to counter the threat of actual democracy occurring expected in 3 - 2 - 1 .....

Only money printing and easing of the burden of the masses averts democratic (populist!) election delivered unemployment notices for the political class. The class above them are willing to consider more direct tactics if and when we get there. 

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price https://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Sun, Jul 1, 2018 - 1:11pm
MontanaMel

Another Sunday in Montana - the world DID turn!

First rattle - Martin Armstrong has carried the water for the coming/increasing GRAND MINIMUM for some years now. He has refined his "interlocking" model along the way (my name/description) to include "economic factors/events". Some very interesting work he has done... On the more immediate front, here in SW MT we are now past july 1 and our general weather is showing "cool/cold bias" when compared to just 10-20 years ago - many days we don't see the sun now/this year...cloud cover and rain showers are now establishing as the norm....vs the old "Big Sky Country" norm of "severe clear" and hot days by this date! So far, this spring/summer, we have recorded just over 9 inches of real rain! And, our hills are ALL still green like early spring.... We usually would be started for HOT and DRY by now...well on our way to "dry brown hills"... The 9" are well above our average/norm for ALL SUMMER long totals, ie, like double the old averages of 3 and 4 inches by July 4th...

Martin has the GM started/starting NOW... a bit early for my way of thinking - but, these deviations from local norms, are happening now, too.... I may have to move my position, only months/years/records will tell. He calls for major/undisputable changes by/during 2020...building to some combined econ 101 and weather/food conflagration around 2032. The date, 2032, was my old "mid-point of woes" measurement....per Casey et al. As we say, buy popcorn stock and grab a seat - all will be known as time unwinds. (and, don't forget a dram or two of some musty OLD peat bog squeezings...eh?).

The fair half of my home suffered a minor heart attack on June 10th....triple bypass followed on June 13th - recovery is slow at our age. My needs have taken the back-seat for now - and, look like a 4 to 6 week window for continued actions.

So, there you have it.... Cool to cold outlook on the longer time frame. Which, up here at 6,000 ft elevation spells deeper and longer lasting snows. For those of you with gardening thoughts this month - we are "listed" as a growing zone 3/4, but it has acted more like a zone 2/3 up until this year (looking at a knowledge base of 23+ years)...guess we'll find out what a zone 1 is really like, eh?...

FWIW: This looks like a BUYING chance to me...for Silver mostly, due to the "percentage" shift with low bucks numbers... ie: Gold can go to $5K/oz, while Silver only needs to "touch" $80 for an "equal" move (I know, these are generalized numbers and not meant to be accurate...OK?). Is it time to back up the "truck" yet? I don't have that feel, but, it sure seems to be the "right year/summer" to ADD maybe 25% by weight or greater if possible... These fools saying $9/oz silver sure have STFU lately - So, dig another hole out back and bury those 2 or 3 ammo cans of new shinny... just not to deep this time....why make added work for yourself. Enjoy the popcorn and friendship, Check-6.

Sun, Jul 1, 2018 - 2:17pm
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

Ruffian I'd be happy to offer a few tips and points on how to

deal with bankers or lenders. They are not always the same thing. My older banking friends, 65-75 years of age, look over the vast wasteland of lending, sniffing the wind and smelling little more than a sewage treatment plant. The Gen X, Millenials and their ilk are little more that low rent wetware organics attaching to a very large super computer grinding numbers on the nanosecond scale. You can almost see the Matrix patch at their neck. These people are as disposable as used toiler paper, condoms and Q Tips. I look at them and have only one saying that comes to mind 

Sun Tsu 'If you sit by the river long enough the body of your enemy will float by'

I've been watching the river 40 plus years, 3 generations of bankers came and went. The good ones are dying off. The new ones couldn't pour piss out of a cowboy boot if the instructions were printed on the heel Your intelligence is an order of magnitude greater than theirs. You can play them like a cheap ukelele found in a dumpster on Kihei Beach Fact of the matter is that these drones are flogged like rented mules to meet the banks agenda of 6 products all designed to maximize the profits centers of Well Fargo, B of A, Chase et al. 

The reason WFB is having to reinvent themselves after 150 years of service is their minions were told to lie cheat and steal from everyone, most preferable those who's knowledge of banking schenanigans was minimal or people of color who could be worked over; the bankers making them think they are getting a really good special deal. $15 billion in fines and penalties later WFB was outted as one of the worst of its breed. Now these same bankers are being fired and laid off by 10,000 body count tranches

Here is what I might suggest. Use your gender as a means to get inside the head of a male loan officer Male Loan officers, even the wimpy SJW types, are susceptible to a woman to takes them seriously (gag wretch), wanting to learn from them. This is a huge step down, dealing with people like this at their level but sometimes it's what ya gotta do.

Before you show up, talk to them on the phone or email to make sure you are dealing with the decision maker or that decision maker works in the same office

Learn just enough catch phrases and jargon to let them know you know what rings their bells. Debt service coverage ratio, current asset to current liability ratio, collateral coverage ratio, reality based income projections, business models and global income to debt coverage usually get their attention.

Used casually and in context with a particular loan, whether small-medium or large, lets them know they can't one up you with their jargon. Let them know you talked to 2 competitors but found them lacking in abilities to make decisive decisions or get beyond their parochial thinking. 

Ego ego ego. Bankers thrive on this. They are, for the most part, low level mushrooms fed BS from on high and below. Feed them some really tasty BS. Get them to pay for lunch. 

Your CV should overflow with the names of major players who you know personally and can steer their way. A few letters of recommendation won't hurt. A bullet proof loan application can really be helpful even if its for a $50,000 line of credit. If it's over packaged just tell them that your top breeders would expect no less when investing $50,000 into a mare or stallion at stud. There is no such thing as over packaging if the application is consistent, complete and comprehensive. Holes and weak spots jump out like crazy Vet your app with the first competitor and see what they say. Patch the weak parts.

Borrow big if you think your project is worth it. Borrowing too little leaves you sucking air part way in. If you need $20,000 ask for $50,000, knowing that the banker might reduce your request downwards. But you end up with the desired about 

If you get what you want and think retaining this banker resource is a good idea, throw them a bone or two via referrals. That makes their day. If you get them to submit to your loan request by force of will and other means to get them to bow to your power (yes, that does happen and then you make them your bitch) but you don't like how they performed because they took so long to make a decision, then drop them like a bad habit. If you ever hear the word "We're Not Comfortable" with your request then split the scene. Be sure to let them know they are gravy sucking shit heel ass wipes.

GL Thanks for giving me an alternate viewpoint of what is going on in Mexico. I really detested it when the news starts a war inside my head with dialectics and memes that are far from reality There are serious problems in Mexico including Pemex, cartel thefts of silver and gasoline production along with the US and UK using Mexico as a cheap labor, commodity and financial colony. But many Mexicans will stand and fight because they have a history and heritage worth fighting for. Some will leave, coming north. There's where we will see serious problems on how to absorb these people. I got no answers to that problem.

My concern remains that of earth quakes, solar minimum, volcanism, global cooling, the rise and fall of civilizations based on weather, farm yields and civil strife produced by failed crops and hunger.

On June 4 Mt Fuego did a mini-Pinatubo after Dutch Sinse noted an earthquake was directing energy to that mountain 3 days before. People are very focussed on the ebb and flow of these powerful forces, lunar, planetary and solar gravitational influences on our globe. 

If we talk constantly about Mt Kilaeua, I can only imagine the buzz when a volcano explodes in Guatemala, Indonesia or Japan. If people see these events becoming constant and affecting their economy and agriculture, they will move out of the way PDQ. If these events become even more pronounced, it might cause a greater movement north.

And I still think that the Capital Gazette shooting on June 29 was inspired by the full moon setting off an unbalanced man with a large grudge to settle with the news paper And that address caught my eye 888 Bestgate Just weird The newspaper's been around for 300 years I wonder if the specific geographics of this Annapolis newspaper were part of this event There has to be some historical context to targeting this specific newspaper

AGXIIK

Sun, Jul 1, 2018 - 3:47pm
MontanaMel

AG

Anymore, I don't know what to believe dripping on the edge of my rice bowl....Did this guy doing the shooting have a serious case of the ass at this paper in general or at some of the victims in specific??? Did this stem from old history like 5+ years ago??? Was he a putz of the first order back then...and, now??? Or, did his mama just forget to teach him the proper way to plant his butt and howl at the moon properly??? 

Glad to see your head is clearing... I thought we were going to have to send in the boys with the car batteries and wet sponges to get thru the fog...welcome back.

With the high opinion you hold today's bankers in.... and, with these gathering storm clouds of moisture/coolness/poor crops/etc.... Is now the proper time to spring a "neat idea" on such numnuts along the line of a specialized air charter company?... Get them thinking that taking care of "mom's" safety down in the gulf/hurricane segment while providing other specialized transporting of PM's, is the next best thing to sliced wang meat in a game preserve...Aim high, like that guy doing fractional ownership on those Falcon-50A's... Could really set this up and get it running on all cyc for say 7 to 10 mil easy...so, flop in some volcanos/etc and let the smuck "assume" that non-stop to Japan is needed and key part of such operation....ie: building the thought that a 4,000 mi range bird was basic to success...build all that up to say 30 mil or so...using the Citation-X as the basis, while knowing that a G-V can be had for 10/12 mil and will do 7,000 mi all day/night. End up with a fleet of Beach 400A's, some Astra's/G200, and an -X and maybe a shared G-V. should still have 5+ mil in the CL for operations ... Maybe play up the Maintenance Center idea to cover internal needs and still cast it as a revenue center overall...eh? Once heavy on iron, switch over to a "partial/portion" fractional sales model to service bulk of the debt. Imply new, buy used, flog it to the masses. Es Bueno? 

Just some thoughts..

Sun, Jul 1, 2018 - 5:38pm (Reply to #22806)
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

Ruffian: " sterilize, sterilize, biological imperfection, steri

The Star Trek episode was called The Changeling. The plot line is that a human derived probe seeking out life collided with a much more advanced civilization probe designed to sterilize and return soil samples. The Changeling found all biologicals imperfect.

BTW: I searched using your quotation as above and the results for google and bing are quite interesting.

EDIT: Correction, my search term was: Star Trek " sterilize, sterilize, biological imperfection, sterilize"

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ― Albert Camus
Sun, Jul 1, 2018 - 7:34pm (Reply to #22865)

AGXIIK wrote:GL  Thanks for

AGXIIK wrote:

GL Thanks for giving me an alternate viewpoint of what is going on in Mexico. I really detested it when the news starts a war inside my head with dialectics and memes that are far from reality There are serious problems in Mexico including Pemex, cartel thefts of silver and gasoline production along with the US and UK using Mexico as a cheap labor, commodity and financial colony. But many Mexicans will stand and fight because they have a history and heritage worth fighting for. Some will leave, coming north. There's where we will see serious problems on how to absorb these people. I got no answers to that problem.

My concern remains that of earth quakes, solar minimum, volcanism, global cooling, the rise and fall of civilizations based on weather, farm yields and civil strife produced by failed crops and hunger.

Well I don't like being played as a sucker either by the MSM. I assume the Maori of New Zealand felt kind of the way 1/2 of America does when the British sent their "best" to New Zealand to use it as penal colony. 

Every freedom loving American really should be in awe of how Mexico is one by one trying to take back their towns from the cartel. The entire dynamic of drug distribution has to effect that dynamic.

We are watching everything that gun advocates in America talk about. However, I think there are too many different dynamics for it to work here-Bundy' tried it didn't they? You could say bad timing. A real revolution has the support of higher forces. Maybe Mexico can teach us something but that country is so splintered and disorganized that it would work their.

I'll mention the eclipse although I see that all the posts of effects of eclipses have been summarily dismissed. This series of eclipses are going to be especially harsh because three other planets are involved. You know the drill by now....Collapses, breakdowns, violence, earthquakes, volcanoes, fires...…..

Sun, Jul 1, 2018 - 7:58pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Mexico is a mess from the

Mexico is a mess from the corruption and drug cartels. It's leadership continues to pilfer anything of value. Obrador is Mexico's best opportunity to move forward even if the MSM is throwing him under the bus with Donald Trump. Obrador had a 20 + point lead and if the election isn't too fraudulent he should win handily.

I supported Dutch Sense with a t-shirt purchase. I really like his work and he counts volcanoes in his forecasting of earth quakes. Somewhere I read that we currently have 42 volcanoes active which is far above the 'normal' amount.

Great to see Mr. Fix do a drive by.

Sun, Jul 1, 2018 - 8:18pm

We have the Best Economy.

We have the Best Economy. Better than it's ever been. We have the best people. They are great. They really are.....

And we are going to have the cleanest water, the cleanest air, 

Do you know which city in the United States year after year is considered to have the best drinking water in the United States??

Well, it depends on which survey you read. Either way, I would never drink from the tap water. NEVER! 

He keeps doing this.... Same technique, no matter the category or issue being discussed. I think Adams call this the high ground technique. Postulating an extreme with some degree of vagueness. It's obviously working for at least 1/2 the country, and working against him in the other 1/2...???

So is this a lie like Rod Rosenstein?

No, obviously not the same thing. People lie when something is in jeopardy. You saw it today. Obviously now, the Muellers, Rosensteins, Comeys' CANNOT back out of their lies. CANNOT.... It would be suicide. So they have to keep pushing it as long as possible. It prevents them from being fired, and they are most excellently working the public.

So are these are outright lies? I guess the preference is to call Trumps' tactics persuasion to move an agenda forward. I use the word "agenda" in a neutral manner.

But the problem is the liberals are counting them. They have a counter that is nearing 4000 in count. I can't see Trump EVER making up that territory in their minds. I don't see his supporters going beyond the literal meaning of his words.

So the question becomes as he moves an issue forward, is he at the same time becoming his own worst enemy? AKA, there is a fall out from using this tactic which might be the only way to move forward in a world of people that just don't get it.

I can't say for sure, but I'm leaning toward it is part of his own unraveling. And since I track predictions in my head, Scott Adams prediction that it would take 6 months and then I believe extended to a year for him to gain favor over more of his enemies doesn't seem to be coming true. At least I don't see it. I only see the disinformation against him being kicked up a notch.

I guess I'll watch like everybody else and see how this dynamic eventually plays out. But do we here have to be like everybody else and take it literally?

Sun, Jul 1, 2018 - 8:29pm (Reply to #22864)

MontanaMel wrote: Martin has

MontanaMel wrote:

Martin has the GM started/starting NOW... a bit early for my way of thinking - but, these deviations from local norms, are happening now, too.... I may have to move my position, only months/years/records will tell. He calls for major/undisputable changes by/during 2020...building to some combined econ 101 and weather/food conflagration around 2032. The date, 2032, was my old "mid-point of woes" measurement....per Casey et al. As we say, buy popcorn stock and grab a seat - all will be known as time unwinds. (and, don't forget a dram or two of some musty OLD peat bog squeezings...eh?).

Well it looks like we set heat records around the country today. Close to 100 degree in the city but I'm soaking it up. So it likes like higher highs, and lower lows, within a longer climate change. I just hope the eclipse doesn't start an early season of hurricanes.

Sun, Jul 1, 2018 - 8:30pm (Reply to #22869)

sierra skier wrote:I

sierra skier wrote:

I supported Dutch Sense with a t-shirt purchase. I really like his work and he counts volcanoes in his forecasting of earth quakes. Somewhere I read that we currently have 42 volcanoes active which is far above the 'normal' amount.

That's a good thing to do with the people that you read regularly. Give something back. I do small Paetrons to a couple of my favorites on occasion. A few dollars from a large base is probably nice pocket change. They put in enough work, research do deserve some kind of recognition. 

Sun, Jul 1, 2018 - 8:34pm
Pug Nuggets

"We're going to have the cleanest water, the cleanest air."

GL, you gotta admit, sometimes Trump does what he says he's going to do. I have hope. Hope that the truth about vaccines is common knowledge, not like when I was a kid, when it was the reason polio was eradicated. Now I think vaccines are the reason my son got meningitis, the reason my mom became a diabetic as a juvenile, the reason my cousin suddenly died at the age of three. I connected those dots. 

Clean water, clean air, clean food. It's simple.

Sun, Jul 1, 2018 - 9:00pm (Reply to #22872)
sierra skier
-
ID

Green Lantern wrote: sierra

Green Lantern wrote:
sierra skier wrote:

That's a good thing to do with the people that you read regularly. Give something back. I do small Paetrons to a couple of my favorites on occasion. A few dollars from a large base is probably nice pocket change. They put in enough work, research do deserve some kind of recognition. 

I have given Dutch 'Paetrons' in the past along with another regular read. It is a kind show of appreciation for the expertise and efforts.

You may be setting heat records but we are having a very cool spring and early summer, I don't think we have hit 70* in a week. The grass is still growing and not dried out.

Sun, Jul 1, 2018 - 9:30pm
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

GL: New Zealand

was never a British penal colony. Although some of the escapees from the Aussie penal colony as well as those who had served their time managed to make it to NZ.

BTW: Since many of the early inhabitants of Australia were offspring of convicts yet the country had no particularly high rate of crime it dispels the notion that criminality is inherited.

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ― Albert Camus
Sun, Jul 1, 2018 - 9:36pm
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

The problem with vaccines

many of which are undoubtedly of value, such as the polio vaccine which eradicated polio and the smallpox vaccine, is that there is no liability to the producers. Thus they have motive to develop, lobby, and impose on the population as many vaccines as possible.

Sun, Jul 1, 2018 - 10:36pm (Reply to #22873)

Pug Nuggets wrote:GL, you

Pug Nuggets wrote:

GL, you gotta admit, sometimes Trump does what he says he's going to do. I have hope. Hope that the truth about vaccines is common knowledge, not like when I was a kid, when it was the reason polio was eradicated. Now I think vaccines are the reason my son got meningitis, the reason my mom became a diabetic as a juvenile, the reason my cousin suddenly died at the age of three. I connected those dots. 

It looks alot to me like matching, pacing and leading. For a time during the campaign, I thought he was reading DOTS. A new topic would come up (probably was coming up other places) and a day or two later he was tweeting about it. That looks alot like matching and leading. NLP. 

https://www.trumptwitterarchive.com/highlights/vaccines

I am posting this NOT for the science, but it shows that Trump was matching and pacing our holistic health forum, and then suddenly the whole thing just went POOF.... disappeared as an important issue and then Trump went and met with all the pharma executives.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/feb/21/trump-vaccination-safety-commission-robert-kennedy-autism

https://www.statnews.com/2017/09/22/robert-kennedy-vaccine-safety/

Now if you are saying to me that Trump is correct that vaccines aren't bad and the damage is just a dosing issue, I don't think that's the consensus among the holistic community. 

And I'm not familiar with any new federal commission that followed through.

Since, I've not followed up on this issue, you'll have to correct me on any new developments. 

Trump had to get elected. And I guess that his touching on all these conspiracy like issues including gold as money, vaccines, Obama birtherism, 9-11 etc... put him over the top.

Sun, Jul 1, 2018 - 10:41pm (Reply to #22876)

SteveW wrote: many of which

SteveW wrote:

many of which are undoubtedly of value, such as the polio vaccine which eradicated polio and the smallpox vaccine, is that there is no liability to the producers. Thus they have motive to develop, lobby, and impose on the population as many vaccines as possible.

We actually had this conversation before some time back.

https://healthfreedomidaho.org/the-eradication-of-polio

Sun, Jul 1, 2018 - 11:09pm

The Metronome synchronization

The Metronome synchronization video. They have pendulum clocks too. 

Watch This Amazing Video: 64 Metronomes in Perfect Syncronisation

Now go back to AM's post.....

The sentiment flip is proceeding. Watch UKIP grow. The Conserva-leftist-Eus and Labour-leftist-Eus are terrified of a real centrist party getting critical mass. Italy 5-Star again. Could have an outright majority in only 5 years. Totally entertaining news to counter the threat of actual democracy occurring expected in 3 - 2 - 1 .....

Only money printing and easing of the burden of the masses averts democratic (populist!) election delivered unemployment notices for the political class. The class above them are willing to consider more direct tactics if and when we get there. 

You pick your favorite countries. I'll add these three to AM's list.

Peru

Peru: Anti-corruption protests met with tear gas in Lima

Argentina

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/06/argentinian-protesters-infuriated-governments-imf-appeal-180602120201952.html

Greece

https://www.dw.com/en/large-protest-against-greek-government-compromise-in-macedonia-dispute/a-42446081

Doesn't anybody else find it "weird" that the same shit is happening everywhere? And everything is syncing up like the metronomes? Go ahead see if there are massive protests about treatment of women, sexual harassment in your favorite vacation spot. etc....

Does anybody else detect a mythological theme?

And it's all synchronized. THE ENTIRE WORLD.

That means earth is now blanketed with some invisible force of change ON a MASSIVE LEVEL.

As you worry about the massive influx of Jihadists...not yet..... Mexicans.... and Haitians..... (not to say we haven't had a long, consistent influx over multiple presidencies) this cultural/ethnic war (they have made it into that) is overshadowing the MASSIVE change that's brewing.

The question you might want to ask is if the government class the world over is ready to get a pink slip, who is hiding in the wings to fill the vacuum of power that will certainly follow? 

It's not the agents you see, but the agents that you don't see that are going to be highly problematic in our future because if the left is dying, and the right is dying......just who the hell else wants to be king? 

Behold a Pale Horse. 

Mon, Jul 2, 2018 - 2:01am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

oh well

At least Stackaloha stirred up a bit of sediment.

It's all good here at Dot's.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Mon, Jul 2, 2018 - 2:43am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

seriously though

Stackahoopla is a smart dude.

He can sniff out a lefty 'Just like that".

Image result for a filthy leftie animated gif.

Mon, Jul 2, 2018 - 5:40am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

actually most of the punters here don't even know that - - -

Stackahola is an Irish immigrant who was marooned on a Pacific island for ten years before he was rescued and then finally settled in the U.S.

Straight up it's true.

One day after ten years of solitude seasoned with a dash of 'cabin fever', Stackahola was gazing out to sea when he saw a tiny speck on the horizon. He thought to himself, "It's certainly not a ship." And, as the speck got closer and closer, he began to rule out the possibilities of a small boat and even a raft. Suddenly there emerged from the surf a wet-suited black clad drop-dead gorgeous blonde! The glamorous woman strode up to the stunned Irishman and said to him, "Tell me, how long has it been since you've had a cigarette?"

"Ten years," replied the amazed Irishman (Stackahola). 

With that, she reached over and unzipped a waterproofed pocket on the left sleeve or her wetsuit, and pulled out a fresh pack of cigarettes.

He takes one, lights it, and takes a long drag. "Faith and begorrah,"

said Stackahola "that is so good I'd almost forgotten how great a smoke can be!"

"And how long has it been since you've had a drop of good Irish whiskey?" asked the blonde 

Trembling and dribbling at both sides of his mouth the castaway replied, "Ten years."

Hearing that, the blonde reaches over to her right sleeve unzips a pocket there and removes a flask and hands it to him. He opened the flask and took a long drink. " nectar of the gods!" said the Irishman. "Tis truly fantastic!!! 

At this point the gorgeous blonde started to slowly unzip the long front of her wet suit, right down the middle. She looked at the trembling man and asked, "And how long has it been since you played around?"

With tears in his eyes, the Irishman fell to his knees and sobbed "Sweet Mother Mary! Don't tell me that you've got golf clubs in there too!"

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.

Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate  Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Doc and TF Partnership Advertisement

Recent Comments

by Thomas More, 55 min 44 sec ago
by boomer sooner, 5 hours 14 min ago
by sierra skier, Nov 19, 2018 - 11:47pm