26912 posts / 0 new
Last post
Thu, Jun 28, 2018 - 1:55am gold way p
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

Well GW

i would say that’s because the leftists are turning this country into a shithole.

i can’t be bothered to look up how many states require more than a drivers license to vote. I am aware that in some states (shitholeifornia) and probably some others, they give drivers licenses to criminal “immigrants” and only require that same drivers license to vote.

Why do you think democrats are always fighting any vote fraud reform?

However, tbh that’s not the only reason that the left doesn’t want strict voting laws.

they have been stealing our country from us for a long time.

The Right Honorable Lord Stack Esq. Ruler Of All Realms, Protector Of His Subjects, Defender Of The Faith and Supreme Imperial Regent.
Thu, Jun 28, 2018 - 7:04am
silver66

Ruffian--free will

here is an article that references West World just like you did two days ago (interesting), regarding AI.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-28/westworld-not-science-fiction-...

Why You Don't Have Free Will: Your Breakfast Food, Biology, and Culture | Robert Sapolsky
Rush-Freewill (Lyrics)

Silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Thu, Jun 28, 2018 - 8:12am
Green Lantern

Re: Free Will

Given that it is now an understood reality of life, and there are no vetoes.

Lets review....

THE LEFT IS DYING.....

The RIGHT IS DYING.....

They both are dying right in front of your eyes.

Cheer all you want. Create the revolution against a dying species (sure, they are kicking and screaming because they know they are dying)

The cycle analysis are telling you clearly.... we are moving away from the left... We're just watching the drama. I guess you can get on the ride and participate in the inevitable, but you don't have a choice where it all goes.

FOR IT IS WRITTEN.

You just need decide if you want to wear a blue suit or a red suit for the arrival party.

The Migrants didn't cause it. The weather didn't cause it. They are just the flies that enter stage left after the horse does his business.

The trajectory was decided years ago.

Thu, Jun 28, 2018 - 8:29am silver66
-
Dublin
Ireland

That's a great article. If

That's a great article.

If reading it be sure to check the links given.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Thu, Jun 28, 2018 - 8:42am
-
Dublin
Ireland

Oligarchy vs political class

Oligarchy vs political class ..... techno-feudalism for all and a new caste of techno-lords.

Swings between this religion or that, or between this politics or that are all at a lower level than the one that matters. But naturally those swings will continue.

The majority can't see it and will likely never do so.

The regional states are attempting to deconstruct the power base of multinational conglomeration, while operating at levels within it's control, and including operatives for it within their organizations.

Funny thing - a mass awakening would make it all irrelevant. Most of what I see is people swopping dreamsets for different ones. The problem is, reality, real reality, is simply unbelievable for the intellect of the masses. And they are engrossed in fighting the day to day difficulties of survival to the point of having few opportunity for abstract thought. AI will have no problems with the masses. What will AI plan for us? Obstruction? Frustration? Force? Most likely some kind of higher level of exploitation. Why waste an unusual ability? It's murky after that ...

But passing the talent-IQ test, wherever and whenever it is hidden within life-society, would be a good thing for a person's future I think.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Thu, Jun 28, 2018 - 2:25pm
Green Lantern

Sierra Negra volcano

Sierra Negra volcano eruption: Galapagos Island evacuation

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/980368/sierra-negra-volcano-eruption-galapagos-island-areas-affected-evacuation

Longitude nearly exact GC. latitude almost exactly opposite. 91 W 1 S.

Same trigger as the UK fire. All moon related phenomena.

Thu, Jun 28, 2018 - 2:51pm
Green Lantern

Here's one way to loose your

Here's one way to loose your constitutional rights to own a gun. Break every rule of good persuasion and hope the people who are reading it are complete idiots.

Come to New York City as a gun advocate.

Take a photo in the luxurious, wealthy West Village of Manhattan along the Piers with a river view where the cruise ships dock, that has no gun violence or if there is any, it is statistically non-relevant.

Tell people you are in danger. A modest smile, sun glasses , tight shorts, big boobs to get attention.

Kaitlin Bennett‏ @KaitMarieox

Thank you New York for being so awful that I can't even protect myself with my handgun in your crime-ridden city

There is an art to political persuasion and she doesn't have it. That's why the liberals have so much fun.

Thu, Jun 28, 2018 - 9:20pm silver66
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Jun 28, 2018 - 10:06pm
Green Lantern

about as harsh of a full moon

about as harsh of a full moon as we saw all year. 5 down in Annapolis

Thu, Jun 28, 2018 - 10:07pm Green Lantern
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Jun 28, 2018 - 10:16pm
HappyNow
-
Canada

I guess most assume that AI

I guess most assume that AI seeks to ensure it’s own survival, and even, dominance. Isn’t that projection from us humans?

Who says AI seeks that?

(Yes I know it makes good sci-fi, and fits the stifling climate of fear that’s going round)

But who, really, says AI seeks that?

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.
Thu, Jun 28, 2018 - 10:47pm HappyNow
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Jun 28, 2018 - 11:08pm Anonymous
Green Lantern

Ruffian wrote:Liberals; fun

Ruffian wrote:

Liberals; fun ? Maybe old school libs. But I've never seen or met a neo lib who wasn't full of rage. You can set them off with any bone you toss.

Every darn person you see having a temper tantrum on the street and busting up private property is a lib. They are good at crying too.

I was being tongue in cheek. AS the saying goes, with friends like that on your side, who needs enemies.

That woman is trying to make a name for herself representing gun rights folks. She made a big stink over Kent State having guns.

The thing is everybody is using this new world of independent media to try to make a name for themselves. She is embarrassing herself, taking pictures infront of cruise ships which can cost up to a billion dollars in skimpy clothing and trying to tell the world she is in danger because she doesn't have a gun. Back to school or at a minimum a subscription to DOTS.

Thu, Jun 28, 2018 - 11:15pm Anonymous
HappyNow
-
Canada

Ruffian wrote: cuz it's our

Ruffian wrote:

cuz it's our most basic instinct and we wrote the code

that’s an assumption and a projection. I understand the fear. It is not necessarily wrong but it’s not much of a proof. Of course if you mean the AI was programmed by Trump to put America first then I understand it will have a ‘motive’ and be fearful because I am not American, therefore not permitted to be first. But that’s not a fear due to AI, it’s a fear of who controls it.

What evidence is there of AI seeking survival?

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.
Thu, Jun 28, 2018 - 11:15pm
Green Lantern

Holy Buy Back Batman

Morgan Stanley $4.7B

Goldman Sachs $5B

Wells Fargo $24.5B

JP Morgan $20.7B

Bank of America $20.6B

Citibank $17.6B

Duestch Bank

West Side Story-Something's Coming
Thu, Jun 28, 2018 - 11:34pm Green Lantern
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Jun 29, 2018 - 12:24am Green Lantern
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Jun 29, 2018 - 12:28am HappyNow
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Jun 29, 2018 - 4:29am Anonymous
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

The man in the moon

Is upside down @Ruff. Same side that you saw from the prairie, but upside down

Fri, Jun 29, 2018 - 6:03am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

abguy4

submitted - Sade, Smooth Operator and America, Horse with no Name - great classics.

Nice work.

Ruff said 'I may go full 'Ata'.

'Ata Girl'.

Don't hold back Ruff.

Ruff = 'magic and miracles'!

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
randomness