26888 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tue, Apr 24, 2018 - 8:17pm
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

Shorthand ------ Mark Passio's 4.1/2 hr dialogue on Natural law

will give some solid under pinings to the writings on these boards. I just it finished a minute ago. Mr Fix posted it on page 1083 of DOTS April 22

At four and half hours it's the longest podcast I've heard to date. Listening to it over 3 days, in 30 and 60 minute segments, it goes quickly and little is lost in listening piecemeal.

Here is a proviso. Mark is a hard ass. He makes no apologies for his thinking. The way he makes his case is vehement, very pointed and sometimes in a loud voice. That sort of tone works for me because that's the way I talk too. He is absolutely committed to his studies and findings. His passion might be a bit overwhelming to some but if you can handle some real truths, this 4 hour plus podcast might be the high colonic and a 40 mile hike that allows you to travel on a vision quest,even if its in front of your computer screen.

I was a little surprised to find myself in total agreement with him. Even my modest amount of study parallels his indepth research. All his contentions jibe with what I know or have heard in passing. The way he presents, it might amplify pretty much anything you've heard in the past and makes you want to learn more

Because I listened to him in parts, the things that have happened in the last 3 days, particularly the experiential encounter with a rattlesnake, makes his words a template for a fresh and new contemplation of the world at large. It's a real wake up call to those who know they are slaves; slaves yearning to be free of authoritarian rule, regulations and taxes of all types. Frederick Douglass might be the best recent authority on the condition of slavery. His writings make the case that you are slave whether it's 1% 3% 10% 50% or 100%

Natural law is basic. It's fundamental to our lives as humans. You can call it simple because it resonates with anyone who believes we should be free, with an elemental yearning to cast off yokes and harnesses, making it easier to understand than some esoteric studies that get lost in the weeds. There's plenty of those out there.

Once you listen to the 275 minutes, take some time to reflect on your association with the budding politician

If he's stuck in his own head,thinking you are crazy, particularly if you grill him down on his philosophies of personal freedom from rules and regulations laid on us by the political establishment (if I Grok* what you said in the last post), you will very likely see him in a different light after Passio's powerful words.

Just as I bashed the snake, if you find yourself looking for a heavy rock or brick after a conversation with your friend, you most likely got a good part of what Mark wanted to communicate

In mi casa, I have one rule with my wife. If I tell her I'm thinking of running for political office, that is her go signal to grab her 357 and pop a cap right between my horns.

Why? Because I've fallen into the dark side

* Grok See Stranger in a Strange Land. great word.

AGXIIK

Tue, Apr 24, 2018 - 8:32pm (Reply to #21543)
Green Lantern

Mr. Fix wrote: Your friend

Mr. Fix wrote:

Your friend who is trying to make it in politics...

That's a baby rattlesnake who wants to grow up to be an Anaconda.

Run, don't walk the other way.

You can't fix stupid, and you can't fix evil.

An aspiring professional parasite isn't worth talking to, once you've identified him as an aspiring professional parasite.

Heck, I would even call him an aspiring professional parasite, to his face, and if that doesn't wake him up, just stay out of his way.

I like working with people who like working with people. People who aspire to perform genuine service, or build things that other people will voluntarily pay for. The kind of person that adds value to others in everything he does.

There's plenty of them, and it makes for a much better life if you hang with them.

You're not feeling well. (What follows is a True story)

You've read a bunch of holistic websites. Even went to a few doctors. And nothing seems to work.

One day a friend shows you a magazine and says hey look at this picture. You look at it and in your mind you thing it is a Bee. Your friend says no, it's butterfly. Your friend laughs at you and says what are you stupid. But it happened. No cohersion. You just interpreted reality the way your mind registered it.

You go home and your wife is talking about the letter B. Why would somebody talk about the letter B says your mind? That's the brainwashing, people need to unbrainwash. We found an area of reality, where logic can't pierce.

The only thing that's important is that within your consciousness, you realize that Bee/B has no come into your consciousness twice within an hour.

File it away. Go on with life.

A couple of days later, your back with your friend and he is with another friend and they are talking about how B 12 really improved each of their respective conditions.

It's not important that it was a butterfly. No longer. That's a different subject. It's no longer important why your wife is talking about the letter B.

All you are processing is the reality that B has now come up three times. The first time, it was mind fatigue. The second time was something your wife was dealing with. The third time was the universe conspiring to give you information after alerting you to it twice before, so you would get the information through your hard head.

This is a simple and basic example.

Another true story

A man was driving along the highway, feeling angry and agitated about a conflict between him and a colleague. All of a sudden, he is having angry thoughts and he can feel the energy in his body. He feels like shit.

All of a sudden out of nowhere, a small object flies out of nowhere and hits the front window. It was a jolting sound. a little pang of sound energy (hint) it is meant to wake you up. You're now paying attention because you are now looking at reality in a different way than most people do. Most people are wondering, did I hit something, did something fall of a tree. Not this guy. He has trained his mind differently.

I knew right away that it was a quick reminder to watch my negative train of thoughts because he is a student of the Law of Vibration and he knows that his emotions can cause him spiritual harm. So he lets the angry thoughts go.

Later that evening, the negative thoughts came back a second time as he was driving to dinner with a couple of colleagues. I aired my frustrations to them and they mentioned having similar experiences. As we neared the restaurant, he noticed that the place was about ready to close.

So there was an empty parking space right in front of the restaurant, so he stops behind another parked vehicle, and without getting out, he asks a restaurant staff if we could eat there. While engaged in conversation, he didn't realize the car was slowly moving forward. Even though his foot was on the brake pedal, He wasn't pressing hard on it. He then hears a ‘thump’ and a scratching sound as the front bumper of his car makes contact with the rear bumper of a parked van. His front bumper is only dislodged slightly and he was able to push it back into place.

Because he is "awake" he takes this second incident as a second messaage that if he didn't stop the angry thoughts he was headed for a collision collision (spiritual harm) by reviving the negative train of thoughts from the day.

That night he sat down and wrote the stories in his journal. It's what people do who are interested in decoding dreams and waking dreams. Healso asked to be shown the reason behind his experiences in the dream state. This is key is to set intention. Like the guy who got help on health with the Vitamin B. He asked, and than he paid attention.

when he got up the next day, he didn’t have any dream recollection.

then he left the house to get some breakfast and came back an hour later. He reached into his pocket for the door key. the spare key that is usually left hanging by the front door, was in his pocket. I remembered using it to open the lock when he left home that morning. But instead of leaving it by the front door, he had absentmindedly put it into his pocket. There was a key chain attached to the key and the message on it read, “Life is like an ice cream. Enjoy it before it melts.” He was paying attention, and he realized it was a third waking dream to give a ‘key’ insight to help me let go the anger and frustration or get some serious health problems. .

He was fighting to get out of his runt and he was awake to see these waking dreams.

----------------

Oh some years back when I was a single guy, hanging out with my rock and roll guitar friend, we recieved an invitation to go out to the Hamptons for a weekend. I had a friend in business who was rolling in the cash. He bought a house in the Hamptons but that year, he was renting. He had a penchant for big expensive parties, women and the social life. Jesse (my friend) and I, while we like a good time, weren't into that scene. But I like the Hamptons. Beaches, good food, quaint streets, farms, wine, etc, etc, etc, etc,

So I say Jesse, do ya really want to go to this party?

He says, let's ask the Universe. I say ok. Let's create two symbols. The first symbol is a broken vessel of some kind. Glass or something of that nature. If we see a broken vessel in the street, that is a sign, we turn around and not go. Or just go hang out by ourselves.

So let's pick another symbol. Something outrageous. Where we can't mistake the message. I think it was me that said if we see a White Horse, it is a sign to go.

So the mind is going, "this is never gonna work" nearly impossible to see a white horse. No horse farms or anything like that. And how often do you see a broken vessel on a highway or on the streets of the Hampton's.

So we're driving out to the Hamptons. We pull off of Sunrise Highway in Quoque. Its a quaint, very small town between West Hampton and Hampton Bays. We still could just go to the beach and get lunch by ourselves. But we want to know if we should walk into this Hampton party shit. Sometimes crazy.

So we are driving along these little streets, and I look out the window, to my right is a statue of a white horse. Good enough for me.

There are some people calculating things with logic in their heads. Chance of seeing a white horse. YOu picked it becuase you knew one was there (no I didn't). The mind will do gymnastics because logically things like this can't happen.

These are three relatively mundane stories. I can tell ya about a guy that made a a world wide organization reading the symbolism of street work, the problem involved and where they were doing the work. While others would be complaining about taxes, the inconvenience government. You gotta shut that shit up sometimes to see the deeper meaning of reality. That story for another time.

And how the top of gold in the 90's was proceeded by a huge collective waking dream but only a few people saw it.

This is piercing reality in another way than we are taught.

The Law of silence is a really important law for those that get information through inner channels. The moment your share that information outwardly, it all stops. STOPS. BAM!!! You do complete damage to the gift afforded you. When we talk about the Masons' we talk about Secret Teachings. However, alot that secret information is a bit different than how the Mystery Schools would give out the secret teachings through inner channels. The universe will cut it OFF. OFF. OFF. Like faucet run dry.

When you are decoding the secret language, you're not looking at the narrative. You don't give a hoot, how the eagle got on the field, or how the snake got there. You're looking at the message. And I'm pretty sure that there is a message to be had for the group of people that were assembled. It's up to AG to ponder himself.

Tue, Apr 24, 2018 - 8:50pm (Reply to #21537)
sierra skier
-
ID

[quote=AGXIIK] As a follow up

[quote=AGXIIK]

As a follow up to the diamondback caper, I posted the note that there are rattlesnakes around on a community bulletin board and for people to be careful. What a fecking moron. So much for being a good neighbor. Making the mistake of noting that I killed this vermin, 1 person appreciated the note

5 ignert idjits flamed and scolded me for killing an animal that takes out other vermin that might have bubonic plague or hanta virus. Are you shitting me!?!?! Then these self righteous pack of busy body hyenas said I should call the authorities. Lions and tigers and bears, oh my. What effing cunts.

[/quote ]

Ask which one of the girls wants you to deliver the rattler to her yard so she can feed it those Hanta mice. Wait, we can't possibly feed those poor mice to that nasty snake.

Some folks just

Can't

Understand

Normal

Things.

I personally have no issues with poisonous desert critters as I used to handle all of then, but in an area where there is a big interaction with people, their children and pets discretion is appropriate. Maybe the girls could develop and manage a relocation program for these poor misunderstood critters..

Tue, Apr 24, 2018 - 9:13pm (Reply to #21523)
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

@Fix

Your daughter is proof that humanity isn't devolving into stupidity all by itself. Do the world a favour & write a short guide for parents from your own insights. Get LilFix to review from her perspective

Tue, Apr 24, 2018 - 11:31pm (Reply to #21533)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Apr 24, 2018 - 11:49pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Apr 25, 2018 - 12:26am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Apr 25, 2018 - 12:47am
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

I guess I need to learn something too Ruffian

Humility might not be it exactly but when it comes to certain rubber novelties and appliances, different strokes for different strokes. I stand corrected in my assessment of large women and their preferences.

Beating an animal harshly is a big taboo. That can come back as bad Karma. It causes me pain to see it.

I also need to learn not to say too much on certain neighborhood bulletin boards re handling poisonous snakes. The hatin' continues in equal measure to the stern recommendations that a call to the government is best when dealing with snakes and other vermin.

None so blind as those who cannot see.

Two legged vermin versus 4, 6, 8 or no legged vermin are 50 to 1 in this vicinity.

Hope no one has my address or I might be seeing the locals standing outside mi casa with torches and pitchforks. The ratio of hate at a rate to good job well done is 10 to 1. I'll sell when it hits 20 to 1.

Ruffian. Did I ask you if you were a good handicapper when it comes to placing bets on the best horses in the race. My mind drifts off into the ozone at times.

It seems to me that you have a real knack for spotting the winners. That can be a profitable venture given what I've seen of friends playing the ponies in Del Mar and other parks. Or is that just a fools errand, seldom repeated?

AGXIIK

Wed, Apr 25, 2018 - 5:25am (Reply to #21542)
shorthand
-
Helsinki
Finland

Thanks for sharing your

Thanks for sharing your perspectives dear dotters.

GL, looking just these numbers 2.15- yer cycle and 3.5 orbits of Venus, i'd say it's about infinity in finite space. Not sure what rules applies to subdividing cycles from time. Maybe it's not rules that matter maybe it's all numerology applied, i don't know. Going to take a look those cycle books people have mentioned someday.

My thing is that i mostly say things that pops in my mind to whom ever i'm with. Many times what comes out i know right away sounding harsh, insulting or something way out there and not reaching any understanding. Some times it baffles my own mind. If a person to whom my words may sound rude, does not ask what i am meaning, i dont go any further and for me those that baffles my mind have given me great stuff to contemplate and realise meaning in them.

I feel like it's good time for me to revisit Mark Passios Natural Law.
Talking about your preferred way to invest time, i really enjoyed this one.

Relearning Reality - Nassim Haramein
Wed, Apr 25, 2018 - 7:04am
Green Lantern

America's Urban Plight

Why I might have to survive in New York City during the coming Ice Age. America's cultural isolation.

I’m going 3d. Reeling it back in.

I’m having a conversation with two New Yorkers about the coming mini-ice age. So I ask him, you guys wanna move to Florida? They look at me like I lost my mind. One guy bought a couple properties down there for investment. He said that’s about the only thing he wants to do with Florida.

I was telling him about al the cities I’ve visited in Florida and I was saying I never see people in the downtown area’s especially Sarasota which is supposed to be this big artsy fartsy city. He says he has a friend that was arrested a couple of times in Florida and some other places in the midwest. I ask for what? He said for walking…..

BINGO….. A light goes on in my little brain.

That’s totally it. In New York City and other east coast cities. People walk. People walk everywhere. Yes, people have cars, but you don’t need a car to go food shopping and take care of basic things. My parents used to live by a supermarket in Florida and everybody takes their car, drives to the supermarket. NOBODY on the sidewalks. No wonder people live longer in big cities.

I was looking at many cities aren’t even designed for pedestrians. I’ve been going to Minneapolis regular for 20 years and I couldn’t figure out what was so weird about it. You have a city with big buildings. With NO people. There are no supermarkets in the city. No Italian bakeries, no Chinese fish markets, no Greek specialty stores. A city with no supermarket. There are apartment buildings but around the city. Most people don't live in midwestern cities. What's lacking is any sense of community.

You all live in the suburbs. You get in your cars to go to work if you work in the city and you get your ass back to the suburbs where you need a car to do everything. And people that walk around look like criminals. So this New Yorker is stopped by the police walking around and he looks like a criminal because nobody walks around.

Last night I’m listening to the Mets game in St. Louis. And the announcers are like what’s wrong with these people? They are leaving in the 7th inning in a tie game. There is no traffic to fight like in NYC. They are going home to their nice suburb homes, and they come in for a couple of hours of entertainment with no intention of watching the game to the end. They said they were in downtown having dinner at a restaurant during the day and it’s a ghost town. Total Ghost town. It was that way 20 and 30 years ago when I was there. Same as Minneapolis. It’s all homeless everywhere. No people shopping. What shopping exists is not that nice. A few Irish Bars that people come downtown to watch their soccer or football. Decent food but these aren’t the Irish bars like in New York where the same community goes regularly. And then you have the big Irish pubs in Manhattan that are like apartment complexes. I don't go to them. Cater to the after business crowd and fancy. But the masonary is amazing.

That’s a totally different existence. And quite strange to New Yorkers.

Cities like Columbus Ohio. The entire cities entertainment is based around the university.

The entire midwest has lost all it’s industry. There are ghost cities and towns in Kansas City, St. Louis, obvious Detroit itself. When I went to Chicago chinatown, I got off the subway and got back in. I never saw a place like that in New York city. Fucking totally weird way of living. And your work places are buildings off a highway that you either eat in the companies cafeteria or I guess go to whatever fast food joints are in the area.

That’s better living?

Also that means that everybody in the midwest is DWI. How do you go to a bar if you can't walk to one and not get home illegally?

New York you drink, crap a cab and that's it.

You don’t see people in the city parks. Why do you need city parks? New York City parks are active all year. Like in Big cities in China. It’s where people meet, play music, go to concerts, picnics. It’s called connection. Community. You stay in your homes. Don’t ya?

Or drive to the lake and walk around. I guess California and the cities a lot like New York. Boston etc… But in San Diego, outside of it. It’s the samething. Nobody walks. You get in the car to go to a Target that is walking distance because you can’t walk across the highway.

People come into the city for entertainment but retreat to their suburb homes.

And then your cities close at 5pm. If I want to get dinner at 11pm. I can go to a dozen places. I was in Ft. Worth at a seminar, and I was driving around to get something to eat at 9pm at night. Nothing was open except a drive in burger place.

Ok, New York and California our politics are royal fucked up. Liberal havens but it’s either cultural isolation or living in political shitholes. I’m gonna choose the liberal states if I have a choice.

Oh yeah, the New Yorker who moved to Las Vegas. Turned his ass around in 3 months. Because life is not the strip. And after that, why?

Better off just living in the woods. Packing the family in the car to go to town and buy all the food. And that’s it.

Somebody was saying the #1 disease in America is loneliness. Not Caner… You live in cities that don’t people don’t have any sort of community. That’s totally florida. You live in your air conditioned home, get in your conditioned car, to go to the air conditioned strip mall. And then occasionally go to the downtown area, walk a couple blocks to go to a restaurant, and then get back in your air conditioned car to go home.

This is why elderly people come back to New York after they see their dream of retirement isn’t all that’s cracked up to be.

Wed, Apr 25, 2018 - 7:16am
Green Lantern

Oh yeah, last April? I was

Oh yeah, last April? I was walking in downtown Minneapolis. They have been fixing one street for TWO YEARS. I'm not saying New York is any better when it comes to construction. But a downtown street. They can do it in a few days.

Anyway, by a church and fine arts center and they are doing minor construction, on the sidewalk. And they have a dedicated police car just sitting there.

On this day, there aren't even any men working. IN New York City, in a construction site, you have one or two men from the construction company directing the flow of traffic. If you're not supposed to walk there, it is clearly market or sealed off.

So I'm crossing the street, trying to figure out where to walk. And I cross in an area where they are apparantly doing construction. The police gets his siren going. He gets out of the car and yells hey, this is a construction, you can't walk there.

So I yell back at him, where????? There are no men working here. There is no heavy equipment. The pavement is dry. It's not marked off and you have NO SIGNS> Where are the signs? Don't walk here.

He's pissed but what is gonna do arrest me? He says ok Sir. We'll get signs. I go to the other side of the street to go back to my hotel, and he gets in his car and gets out of there.

Why is a city paying a public servant to watch and protect a sidewalk where they are doing construction during the week?

That makes NO sense!! NONE. NOTTA.

Wed, Apr 25, 2018 - 8:09am
Green Lantern

There is a show on youtube

There is a show on youtube where these guys handle/rescue and relocate snakes all the time. I forgot the name and can't find it. but tons of video's on the subject

Snake Trapping And Relocation

AGXII., You ever think of picking up a flute to do your snake control?

https://youtu.be/fGxOqEF9bV0

Wed, Apr 25, 2018 - 8:46am
shorthand
-
Helsinki
Finland

Free word order

Finnish word order is basically almost completely free. So i'm sorry for all mistakes in my writing, bet it can be struggle to read and understand. That's why it's mostly shadows for me here. No worries.

Be well

Wed, Apr 25, 2018 - 8:59am (Reply to #21556)
Green Lantern

shorthand wrote: Finnish word

shorthand wrote:

Finnish word order is basically almost completely free. So i'm sorry for all mistakes in my writing, bet it can be struggle to read and understand. That's why it's mostly shadows for me here. No worries.

Be well

I'm moving to Finland. Order word of doesn't count here. Shpelling and crammar not important here. Forum doesn't run on such standards. I've met good grammarticians who are idiots.

U ever read a Joseph Farrell book? He pumps a new one out every couple of months. Holy mother of God. He destroys the English language.

I read him because he does the research. Now he looses some people because they get caught up on the bad editing. It's their loss because they have no other way to get the information. Except peak in DOTs and hope one of us who read is ability to have ability to reduce and reiterate content of it's within the pages.

Everybody here knows exactly what I wrote just and it's meaning inherent. It's like driving with somebody that's always be pumpin the breaks. But least you gets to ur destination.

Wed, Apr 25, 2018 - 9:10am
Green Lantern

I guarantee you no American

I guarantee you no American here knows the English language has well as this Finnish comedian dude.

Rerun.

Ismo: Ass Is The Most Complicated Word In The English Language - CONAN on TBS
Wed, Apr 25, 2018 - 9:39am (Reply to #21557)
shorthand
-
Helsinki
Finland

You are greatly welcomed,

You are greatly welcomed, feel like i'm allready shaking your hand. :)

Getting my hands on Josepf Farrells books have been on my mind for quite a while, they don't seem to be readily available for common use. Need to order one or two from his site and put my mind in ease.

Wed, Apr 25, 2018 - 9:56am
sengfarmer

GL

Surprise, surprise. Everyone doesn't live in the suburbs in the Midwest. you are the most judgemental person I have ever come across. Sad.

Wed, Apr 25, 2018 - 10:12am (Reply to #21560)
Green Lantern

sengfarmer wrote:Surprise,

sengfarmer wrote:

Surprise, surprise. Everyone doesn't live in the suburbs in the Midwest. you are the most judgemental person I have ever come across. Sad.

The self acknowledged idiot has emerged from his narcoleptic lurking status to make commentary.

Hear ye, Hear ye. The forum will come to order!!

You are the most predictable person in the world. IDIOT!!

That's all?

You live on a fucking farm in cheese country. I've driven across your barren state multiple times. You got no commentary on anybody else.

And by the way, I'll be in Eau Claire, a most beautiful example of a midwest city,

Maybe you and I can meet up for a bag of cheese doodles, and a pint of cow piss.

Eau Claire Wisconsin during business rush hour. Even God moved out.

Wed, Apr 25, 2018 - 10:18am
Green Lantern

Which Presidents of the

Which Presidents of the United States hail from the great state of Wisconsin?

NONE.

Because none of them can locate Washington DC on a map.

And you thought NY was a shithole.

What was ABguy's rule about determining who was awakened or not?

I FOUND ONE!!!

Wed, Apr 25, 2018 - 10:30am
Green Lantern

I owe newcomers an

I owe newcomers an explanation for my uncomely behavior. Allow me to introduce Sengfarmer.

Sengfarmer is a long time troll of mine.

You will have noticed he contributes to none of the topics posted here. Adds nothing, comments on nothing. Basically a useless piece of human flesh. He adds to the fake news because it's his only power. Others will take his side out of compassionate and dislike me ripping humans apart for their overt stupidity.

He only comes out to troll me. He likes to add to false accusations of people being paid informants. He gets pissed off if you demonstrate that his hero's, who he will defend vehemently, got it ALL WRONG. And have an agenda.

He will not engage in any conversation where he has to answer questions.

He is on my short list of punk ass retards that don't know how to act civilized or intellegent within a group. He is the main reason I am not an anarchist. Because his ilk is the type that doesn't have the wherewithall to uphold the high code necessary.

Therefore,

as a compassionate human being, I say off with his head and would be an act of compassion!! To take him out of his long time misery of having to read my commentary day after day and endure such utter fustration.

Everything I said about my experience in the midwest is factual and can be corrobrated. The death of industry has impacted the people and the culture. If you go outside Minneapolis. You have very decent middle class communities.

So to Waxy. No offense. Plus you live outside the city.

randomness