Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, Apr 23, 2018 - 9:47am AGXIIK
Mr. Fix
-
NY

AGXIIK

I'm happy that somebody else decided to spend some time on Marks material, I've been posting it for years, with very limited interest.

Very very few people are willing to invest the time required just to learn the basics.

The only person that I am aware of that viewed his entire natural law seminar, all 10 hours of it, was my daughter, about five years ago. I made it required viewing, and it was a one shot deal. I've never done that before, or since.

I had been sharing with her the basic principles of natural law since she was about two or three years old, so I can understand why she didn't really find it all that new.

She thought it was pretty simple stuff, and that Mark was far too repetitive. That being said, she isn't just at the top of her class, she's at the top of her school, and she was just recognized for that achievement over the weekend.

I spoke to some of her professors, who genuinely wanted to know how the heck my daughter was raised. I was told "she is light years ahead of everyone else". At only 20 years old, she's actually far ahead of most people of any age.

And that's not biased, it's quantifiable in many different disciplines.

My wife thought Mark was way too angry, and refused to listen.

I found him just about right, since I needed to recover from a serious doormat syndrome, acquired by listening to too much Wayne Dyer. Some things are simply unacceptable, and I found that trying to convince myself otherwise just turned my stomach.

I am thrilled that you enjoyed that presentation.

If interested,

Go to his YouTube channel, his formal presentations are extraordinarily well researched and delivered.

I've gone through all of them over the years, and although I don't agree with him all of the time, mainly because I question some of his source material, for example, Zachariah Stitchen's take on human origins is questionable.

But all in all, I haven't found anybody else better at explaining natural law, and human psychology.

Here's a link to his YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTqcKb3T1QVbOHT8LIFs3xg

And here is his website: https://www.whatonearthishappening.com

Enjoy.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Mon, Apr 23, 2018 - 10:22am
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

like a punch to the face, it's refreshing at the same time Mr F

Passio's tone works for me. That;'s my speed when I'm passionate about something. Listening to a bunch of listless limp dick gurus and pundits is about as novel as another bowl of oatmeal. What he says makes complete sense and I have 2.5 hours to go so I hope it's repetitive. It takes me a while to get it so hearing it 2-3 times helps embed new material and formalize what I already knew and felt at a gut level. But it is basic when distilled down to its essence which makes assimilation of the essential truths fairly easy. Making lessons overly complex loses the listener or reader. The doingness of it is a whole nuther thing.

It's disheartening that so many people now flee from the truth of natural law, very willing to accept the consequences of a life lived with no courage, going along to get along, worrying not in the least that slavery is their new life style. Maybe I should start a new businesses. Yokes for U. or maybe Handcuffs R Us. Lots of empty retail space available. Unlimited number of customers. Now I have to figure out how to advertise with the same success as that My Pillow Dude.

"But wait. If you call in the next 10 minutes you get two his and hers slavery collars for the price of one. Just pay extra shipping and we'll add collars for your kiddies"

No, we don't need more businesses like this The world has plenty. They'recalled governments and public schools. We need to wreck those business model, drive them into bankruptcy and come up with something really novel. More later on this.

AGXIIK

Mon, Apr 23, 2018 - 10:45am
Green Lantern

Fix, I'm not adverse to

Fix, I'm not adverse to spending 4 hours of learning anything. Anything worth learning takes days, weeks, years to gain mastery. I didn't mnd spending three hours watching Abguys Atlantis and Dark (what's his name?). I do fast forward to get to get to the jist of the presentation.

Did you note that James Corbett has a video and a transcript? I like the way he thinks. REading is more efficient for me. You can read a line two or three times more easily, refer back to it, and it goes in on a conscious level easier.

You need to be able to summarize the content. Give executive summary of his thesis, major points to support it. Transcripts are better. You can get the synopsis and punch line and be efficient about it. Literally, you can spend all day and night listening to other people's interpretation of other peoples work, hoping they will distill the information. I don't see that Passio is an innovator. Just very passionate student of the subject.

Farrells video on astrology and cycles was nothing new. But I liked the way he weaved the story and put it in laymans language, although a bit technical language, and showed the application. Necessary for me to listen to? Not really. But there is one thing about Farrell that I like. He applies his knowledge to current events and he uses it. It's not just some theory and than forgets it. He is always using what he talks about.

I don't to pass the time. I want to learn something. I don't make a living doing seminars on natural law or spending hours producing youtube video's. It doesn't mean that I don't have just as much interest in the subject or less expertise. He might have more expertise in an area. I don't spend time honing the message and making it appealing. My first goal is understanding and when I share it is stream of consciousness.

I just posted two books on spiritual law which I've said is the umbrella for all the pontification on natural law. It comes down to physics actually because natural law falls under the Law of Vibration as does cycles, as does music. A thorough understanding of the Law of Vibration can help you in many area's of your life. I've never heard him talk about these things or from where they come from.

I just wrote a 1/2 a page on the Starbucks incident. It was intended to be a deeper look at the application of natural law on the subject. Using what I know, and applying it to real life. I explained the tension in all laws, the lower boundary, the upper boundary, and the middle area. I've never heard natural lawists talk about that aspect.

These things I got from the study of law of vibration and spiritual literature. Not from other people's interpretation. Sure, he might provide insights, I don't have, or have different interpretation of things.

The incident isn't cut and dry and I see alot of shades of gray. So while it might not be the most important incident, it is ripe for using this knowledge and applying it and seeing the law of vibration, cause and effect at work.

I think the reality of the world at there at this time is that it's not going to happen. I get it. Corbett, Pasio are very upset about what's going on in the world. They are good men. Very idealist and keep pounding the message, this could be done.

I'd rather spend 4 hours listening to a video that helps me analyze the hidden dimension of what's going on and how I can use it to predict events.

Mon, Apr 23, 2018 - 10:54am
Green Lantern

I noticed AM snuck in a few

I noticed AM snuck in a few books on the woo woo book forum that I hadn't seen. I've read them all except one.

I thought I'd do a little digging and read a bunch of papers by Landscheidt and other of a similar ilk.

https://www.landscheidt.info/

Do Uranus & Neptune Control Solar Modulation & Grand Minima?

After 50 years in the Wilderness, Planetary Theory is making a Solid Comeback

https://prezi.com/7j4q4lnywvfz/do-uranus-neptune-control-solar-modulatio...

So basically, we he is talking about the planetary factors that influence the sun, and the coming grand solar minimum in 2030.

We not only have a theory and a prediction. We have the work to support it.

But nowhere in all the papers, do I see an explanation of what we've been experiencing this spring. With all the killer storms although there is alot of relationship to the eclipses we've experienced and other transits. Gonna take somebody alot more than 4 hours to figure out how this natural law works.

I am pretty sure that Armstrong knows Landscheits work. Almost inconceivable he doesn't know him. Heck I even read his other book on cycles many years ago. So I find it odd or interesting that he was raising something totally different in terms of major weather change and a sudden and dramatic event.

Anyway, I just added a good 30 hours of study on top of the 4, plus the two books on spiritual law.

Mon, Apr 23, 2018 - 2:19pm Mr. Fix
shorthand
-
Helsinki
Finland

Fix and Mark

You two have done lots for me, giving your time and knowledge to us who are looking for way to get by with our collective madness. This is true with great many others too in this site. Thanks.

Get by, wrong choice of words. Knowing your self is better, like knowing the place and state of mind in which you want to be, it really helps a lot. Thanks again :)

Btw, i have my next two books bending in reservation from local library, those are Platon "The Republic" and Robert A. Heinlein "Stranger in a Strange Land". Got the idea from here and from Marks recommendation.

Mon, Apr 23, 2018 - 5:15pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, Apr 23, 2018 - 5:55pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, Apr 23, 2018 - 6:00pm Green Lantern
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, Apr 23, 2018 - 6:41pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, Apr 23, 2018 - 7:39pm
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

Whips? Uh, not exactly on my radar

Edged weapons. Clubs and bats too. Purely for medicinal purposes Ruffian.

Some people get their jollies in strange ways. I prefer not to picture a woman of 21 stones in flagrante dilecto with riding crop in hand.

I do get the impression, given your knowledge of horses and horse racing that you could handicap a race like ringing a bell

AGXIIK

Mon, Apr 23, 2018 - 7:42pm Anonymous
silver66

can you post the drone pics

I would find them interesting and be curious when it hits MSM

silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Mon, Apr 23, 2018 - 8:45pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Good evening…

AGXIIK,

Some teachers simply resonate better with a conscientious student.

That radio show that I posted is a great appetizer, but you strike me as a serious student. Willing to put in the time.

We are on the same page with so many things, it's great to have you here.

Green Lantern,

Our style of learning is different, but we're headed in a similar direction, more or less.

I don't post material for you, because I know that you have access to far more literature than I can even imagine.

You like to read, but for me, reading keeps me from doing something else that probably needs to get done.

I spend a lot of time with headphones on, doing something that I consider productive, in fact, that Passio video I posted yesterday kept my mind off the shit and the bugs while I was digging trenches and changing pipes in my septic field.

Last week, I was spreading and sanding Bondo, while listening to Seth all day.

Maybe it's just that I am a recovering "ditto head", always looking for a substitute for Rush Limbaugh, and Sean Hannity, whom no longer have any use for.

Doing dishes, doing laundry, screwing with my FE gadgets, or making improvements on my multiple colloidal breweries or just general home/car repair is always an opportunity to learn something new. Sometimes, a lot of things.

I actually use Mark Passio for something I was in desperate need of. Let's call it assertiveness training.

Occasionally, I come across a customer who wants the world for pennies, and if Mark taught me anything, the customer is not always right.

Yeah, I would run from conflict at all costs, usually to my own detriment. Nowadays, I actually enjoy a lively discussion when someone has a different perspective on things.

You taught me that.

It doesn't matter if it's natural law, ancient history, cycles, "finished Kingdom", anarchy, natural healing, cosmic consciousness, or heck, even politics, if I find we have a difference of opinion, you are the finest sparring partner I have ever met.

It's probably quite all right that we read and study different materials, I know that it occasionally causes differences in our vocabulary, and it takes a while to figure out if we are dealing with a matter of semantics, or entirely different concepts altogether.

Just like the alternative energy sector, everyone has their own vocabulary, sometimes the same words mean the same thing, sometimes they don’t, and sometimes different words mean the same thing, and sometimes they don’t.

I never considered it important to define terminology until I met you.

Sometimes I go through the links that you give me, and sometimes I don’t. That probably makes us about even.

Shorthand,

Thank you for the kind words, it's nice to know that my efforts are useful.

Ruffian,

I knew that you were quite familiar with the dark web, and I appreciate your input on that Hillary video, or the lack of one.

I had already concluded there wasn't anything there to look at, and with the dozens of new videos being suggested by YouTube regarding that topic, I was highly suspicious that it was just a diversion, and more fake news.

Occasionally, I double check my assumptions.

The competing dialectic is that the left is being fed "Donald Trump will be arrested any day now”,

And the right is being fed a constant dose of "Hillary Clinton will be arrested any day now”.

Since I've already concluded that they are both on the same side, nobody gets arrested, and no genuine evidence ever comes to the surface.

Besides, with the entire Government completely co-opted by baby fucking Satanists, there is no one to make any arrests, and there is no one to enforce any laws. There are no checks and balances, we are led by a bunch of lying psychopaths, criminally insane down to the last one, and nothing is going to change until the entire system implodes.

That's when I'm going to have to wake up from my self-induced escape from the news cycles, and start paying attention to the world that I live in.

Fortunately, I have other interests. The dark web is not one of them.

Anyway,

The learning continues, and new skills are applied daily.

I'm sure nobody here thinks i'm here for my own amusement. For me, it's all about acquiring new skill sets.

And then, passing them along as I use them.

Finally, it's dinnertime.

Have a good evening.

Mon, Apr 23, 2018 - 9:37pm
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

Like I said last week, as a subscriber to TFMR I found myself

years behind the real information curve Mr F. In a way, with 6 years on Silver Doctors, I thought I had a real good bead on things. That's what ego and vanity tells a person. With 15 months on TFMR and 4 on DOTS, that was kind of like pre-school. Fortunately I have some extra time in the day to pore/pour/poor through lots of material, written and audio. The firehose effect is in full display.

There was one tiny incident today that encapsulated 3 important elements of what is now coming up to speed. On a walk I encountered a baby diamond back slithering across the road near our neighborhood. Normally I don't bother animals, even deadly ones but this one took offense at my approach and coiled up, all 9 inches of hissing rattling aggression. I stopped to watch it as it struck at me even though I was 2-3 feet back. A neighbor rolled up in her van with kid inside and stopped, asked me if it was a baby and reminded me that those are the deadliest. I concurred.

Since this was her property I asked her if she wanted this critter as a 3 footer as a neighbor. Natural law dictates that anything I do on someone elses preoperty needs acknowledgement before I proceeded. She said take it out. I did and disposed of the body.

This little incident would have come and gone without much conscious thought except for the fact that others could be at risk if this animal was to remain nearby and strike a neighbor. That would weigh on me. Normally I don't get wrapped around the axle on these matters but deadly animals do focus the mind whether they be spiders, reptiles or another creatures. What struck me as really funny, given what GL noted about everything being a reflection of ourselves, I had just walked by 3 political campaign posters; two for the local sheriff and one for the assessor. Hey, two of my favorite peoples and I know the sheriff too boot. It occurred to me that the diamond back was probably going to register so he could vote for these two reptiles. Eliminating one more vote could tip the balance of freedom in our little burg

But the last thing was a reflection of how that baby rattler was part of my personality. In some circles, any animal you encounter is a manifestation of where you are in the world at that moment. Listening to Passio on natural law and how it extends beyond the normal dimensional confines we call home, I'll need to ruminate on how my little spirit brother happened to come by at that moment in time. Killing it takes on other dimensions of awareness that I'll explore.

Most people would consider this pretty woo woo but after tracking back 40 years of knowledge accumulated, tangential to what Mark discusses as well as the preternatural qualities of what we discuss daily here on the boards, how our consciousness works, how we operate blindly in the world and consequences of ignoring natural law's manifold elements, not knowing how the adversaries work and think, we end up at the effect of our unwillingness to explore, remaining mentally lazy. This is inherent in humankind. The walking process will be a mother humper.

AGXIIK

Tue, Apr 24, 2018 - 6:58am
HappyNow
-
Canada

SilveryBlue

SilveryBlue It’s hard to find the way in this morning but I like a challenge so I post this that you will know it can be done.

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.
Tue, Apr 24, 2018 - 8:42am
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

At a ratio of 5 to 1---call the government

As a follow up to the diamondback caper, I posted the note that there are rattlesnakes around on a community bulletin board and for people to be careful. What a fecking moron. So much for being a good neighbor. Making the mistake of noting that I killed this vermin, 1 person appreciated the note

5 ignert idjits flamed and scolded me for killing an animal that takes out other vermin that might have bubonic plague or hanta virus. Are you shitting me!?!?! Then these self righteous pack of busy body hyenas said I should call the authorities. Lions and tigers and bears, oh my. What effing cunts.

Passio was right, 100% spot on. The majority of people are clueless willing slaves who will turn to their masters to solve every problem in the world.

Not only do these authoritarian twats have no clue that they are encouraging the proliferation of critters that can harm or kill a family pet, child or a parent, they think having deadly reptiles lurking around their homes is a good idea, they take next step by encouraging the people to report this to the government.

Each of these 5 self appointed braying animal rights donkey dunderheads said that if someone finds a rattle snake in their back yard then for crying out loud call ---

CALL THE POOLEECE!

CALL ANIMAL CONTROL!

CALL DEPARTMENT OF WILD LIFE!

CALL THE BLM

DAIL 911

Call some overpriced officious tentacle of the gummint to handle a venomous reptile. That's like calling serpent central to handle one of their little friends. These were the suggestions from my neighbors, the sheeple family, the same people who drive around in mini vans with little stick figure families on the rear window and a big sign that says

My children are honor students at Diddly Squat Day School.

Great idea. Call an up armored division of the state or federal government to roll heavy on a snake.

Hells bells, ever hear of a shovel?

In my mind's eye I picture 5 heavy armed goons arriving on station with chopper overhead, local Fox news with a drone overhead filming the action for 5 hours BREAKING NEWS!!! Family held hostage by a plague of vipers. Thugs with crime scene tape in hand, shooting the family dog just in case, taking the kids into protective custody because the parents are unfit for allowing their kids near dangerous animals, the heroes of this story are lauded by every news agency for their bravery while the neighborhood is terrorized by a pack of ravening law dogs.

With a 20, 50 and 100 yard perimeter burn radius, the goons light up the neighborhood.

Hours later, long after the snake has exited the premises, the home is a smoking crater, kids are sold off to CPS and the parents are fined $25,000 for services rendered after serving 6 month jail terms.

If anyone thinks this is an exaggeration, check the archives for stories of how BLM or the Dept of Wildlife take things to extremes.

AGXIIK

Tue, Apr 24, 2018 - 9:08am AGXIIK
Mr. Fix
-
NY

AGXIIK

Tue, Apr 24, 2018 - 10:13am
Green Lantern

Re: Slithering Diamond Back

We've had this conversation before. The question posed is " What is an Awakened Person?"

Here's my version:

The realization that there are NO Ordinary Moments. The phrase comes from a title of a book on the subject. Not the best book on the subject.

It is the realization that NOTHING ever happens to you. Rather events happen for you. We categorize them as good and bad but sometimes the bad has a "good" purpose in mind.

Woo woo often used to mock those who see and understand stuff others can not.

Not to say that a person who wears tie dye shirts, beats, bare feet, burns incense doesn't come off a little woo woo. but that's just cosmetic stuff. A man in a business suits with his hair slicked back could have a better grasp on the nature of reality than some guy walking around in some kind of spiritual or religious garb. Collars are also not necessary.

We talk alot about hidden forces. I speculate that it is still hidden for most people. There is also a hidden language in everyday language. And it has a constant presence. It can be excruciatingly subtle. Like your breath, always present, but never noticed.

It often takes a master, a person with a rarified consciousness to see through the veil of the ordinary to hear the message.

It's knowing when a fortune cookie is just a fortune cookie and knowing when the message was hand written for you. "A Penny saved is a penny earned" and the next day you get a pink slip.

It's an inner language. Those that learn to listen often find solutions to life's problems while others look outside themselves.

Events that are unusual, the ones that are in our face, like a snake in the grass, are often the ones filled with deep messages.

The meanings WILL NEVER unveil themselve to a person that never asks. And a person, who lives life looking for the deeper meaning will never be understood. There is a natural law called the Law of Silence.

Tue, Apr 24, 2018 - 3:07pm Green Lantern
shorthand
-
Helsinki
Finland

Law of Silence

GL if you'd be willing to open up that subject a bit some time or point direction, much appreciated.

I'm probably trying too much to discuss this woowoo stuff with friends especially with one who is trying to make it in politics. I can feel him being so stuck inside his own head that it seems to be waste of time. To him i'm crazy, i don't mind. but i like to think that there may be someone else listening and maybe realising different possibilities for viewing this world or even taking in tiny nuggets for later consideration.

With those who have been able to listen some of the stuff, i have seen some positive growth, and my relationship with them have gotten deeper and more meaningful.

Would be nice to know what kind of hazards i might be facing.

Tue, Apr 24, 2018 - 4:24pm
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

RE: Slithering Diamond Back

RE: Slithering Diamond Back

The question posed is " What is an Awakened Person?"

It's a person (like Moi), who is constantly thinking - (as he looks at others)- "Wake the Fk UP~!"

If you find yourself thinking that too - you are an awakened person. It's no more complicated than that.

re; da slithering thing. I woulda killed it three times - just for gud measure and the satisfaction.

randomness