Thu, Apr 12, 2018 - 7:51pm
Green Lantern

Preparing for a dry fast. 

Preparing for a dry fast.

DRY FASTING BREAKS THROUGH - Dr. Morse's Tips
Thu, Apr 12, 2018 - 8:31pm
Green Lantern

Something odd here.  Pattern

Something odd here. Pattern recognition type thing.

Silver66 is posting on the healing power of sprouts which men have known since forever are the healing foods with the most potent life force available, with extreme detoxification capabilities and the ability to self survive in a world where food could become scare. Anybody else notice the price or absence of lemons and limes in markets?

He is posting weird stuff about planetary transits triggering markets. At least responds to that sort of thing.

He has immersed himself in common law traditions, and hidden meaning of the bible.

The profound, beyond even physical well-being, effects of fasting.

These are all facts self evident by his posting habits.

If you take all these facts and combine them, how do I know that Silver66 isn't me in a parallel reality?

Maybe his body and mind is being run by the same oversoul?

Apparently, I am two or three people. Ruffian has been mistaken as multiple people.

Maybe, it isn't such a crazy notion.

Fix, you finish that book by Jane Roberts on the Nature of REality? Well, when you're finished maybe

you can read her next volume and let us know if I am totally cracked. That a soul can run multiple bodies.

Have we touched on this subject yet? This is a subject that I've had my own head cracked on my own glass ceiling of reality pondering.

Thu, Apr 12, 2018 - 9:28pm
Green Lantern

Why I LOVE ME SOME CHINA PRODUCTS

A few weeks ago we were getting another Noreaster, probably not as bad ass as what's going to hit some of you with threats of tornados with snow and fires (good luck out there) and Fix couldn't find his radio, and I couldn't find my shortwave radio with NOAA weather.

But I got all my little am/fm transistor radios and a couple were a little rusty so I said I'd better get a couple new ones. Plus it's baseball season. How about those New York Mets? 9-1 or 10-1. Not bad ehhh.

All radio shacks that I am aware of are out of business. The only chain electronic store I am aware of is Best Buy. Walk over to Best Buy. They have all sorts of gadgets, but it seems like the simple AM/FM radio is a thing of the past. Target has some cheap Emerson radio's but they are all opened.

So I go on youtube look for some radio reviews. Find this guy giving radio reviews for under 20 bucks.

Top 10 Pocket Radios Under $20 | 2018 Edition

There's at least a couple that look interesting. But I ordered that bad boy above. All the prices have gone up since he did the video. This one cost .00 China made special.

It has better reception in my basement that my 0.00 shortwave radio.

It has am/fm. Shortwave. It's an mp3 play and mp3 recorder. And you charge it up with your computer with a USB cable, no batteries. One week, listening to the games and news everyday. Haven't needed a second charge.

Digital and it programs all receivable channels and for a small radio it has better than decent sound which you can plug your headphones in or your favorite little speaker.

You tell me who in America is making something like this for 23 bucks.

And for 12 bucks more look what Chinese made has to offer.

It's an emergency flashlight, it's a siren, AM/FM/SW/Weather/and emergency alert and Mp3 player. It slices, dices and julians.

So how do you power this sucker?

You can crank it. You can run it off solar power. You can put batteries in it or you can charge it. Two speakers, with again better than decent sound. Better than my radio shack jobies fer sure. I prefer digital because of the crowded New York airwaves but it tunes like a charm. The dials are little hard to turn, not the fancies thing you'll ever get. But when you're cell phone is low on a charge, you can connect your cell phone to it to charge it, all for 34.99.

I took it out of the box. No batteries. I cranked it, maybe 5 times and the thing worked while I prepared the entire meal and I turned it off to eat. It's possible the battery was pre-charged. But you tell me who in America makes stuff that costs less then glow in the dark sneakers and can meet both your entertainment and emergency needs?

iRonsnow IS 088+ Solar Hand Crank Radio Weather Radio Review
Thu, Apr 12, 2018 - 10:42pm
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

GL Everyone in your universe is a reflection of you

Something I learned around 30 years ago as I was rooting around in the awareness and consciousness world It was difficult to accept in the early stages but being a salesman and necessarily being able to immediately connect with people, understanding this on all levels was vital to my success. It became a matter of habit to see my reflection in others and their reflection in me, because this is a two way street in my estimation.

This is something you are undoubtedly very aware of for probably for different reasons than mine. What I found most interesting was when I got around my resistance to seeing that everyone in my world, my universe was a reflection of me, my abilities to be with a person to touch them. Everything I am and ever was is reflected in them. That connectedness change me forever.

What I find immensely enjoyable and satisfying is that people on DOTS and Mainstreet are like minded even if they have vastly different outlooks on life, educational and experiential backgrounds. It's no accident that TFMR draws such a divergent group that also shares so much in common, even when it seems that we are at loggerheads sometimes, nattering and bullyragging, we are still connected like a family.

I always walk away from a conversation with anyone here and am changed in subtle and profound ways. When I read a post, I read it as if I wrote it, in the first person, and then can assimilate the contents on a very personal basis because that person is a reflection of me. It means that much to me.

I also had a very strange thought the other night, debating with myself on whether world is flat. It was a kind of weird mental exercise that took a couple of different turns.

In a two dimensional universe everything from planets, suns, galaxies, people, all living organisms are two dimensional. Our world is flat. We're like planaria, flatworms moving over the surface of our world that's one proton deep, a vast membrane world floating in space.

Our little eye patches looking upwards; we wonder what's up there? Up there is still two dimensional but it's heaven, an unknowable realm beyond our abilities to perceive except as a sheet of dark with pinpoints of light. What's the saying? As Above, So below.

We can't look downwards because our eyes look up. Never looking down we are completely unaware of the universe below us so forced to ponder what's above us. It's an all consuming debate We'll discuss what's beyond our two dimensional universe, trying to fathom what the third dimension must be like, probably like us three dimensional creatures try to figure out what the fourth and fifth dimensions are like.

All the while there's uncountable other membranes drifting in the void, populated by other two dimensional universes and creatures pondering the same questions. How do we see them. How do we communicate with them.

To me it makes it more understandable how we can be the direct reflection of every other conscious being in the universe

As Forrest Gump would say.

'That's all I have to say about that'

AGXIIK

Thu, Apr 12, 2018 - 11:51pm
Green Lantern

AG, Once again a very good

AG, Once again a very good post. The whole thing about the world reflects back part of ourselves is red pill material for sure. Alot of people reject that notion and take offense that the reason they hate Obama so much is because there is apart of them that is like Obama than would be comfortable to acknowledge within themselves, so they find the people outside of them that has the unpleasant qualities that they don't want to face in themselves. And of course, the people you like, reflect the parts of yourself that you like.

You might take a look at a book by a guy named Phil Morimitsu called "The Seeker" True story about how he discovered this reflective principle. And there are bunches of psychology books on the subject and how often we give other people our gold to hold (metaphorically) especially young people who have hero's until we discover those qualities within ourselves.

Just to be clear, because sometimes tongue in cheek remarks read differently than intention, I was commending Silver66. He has very similar interests and there others here too. And what I find very interesting, and Silver66 reflects that back to me the most, is how people interested in the spiritual dimensions have a natural inclination to explore similar subject area's and view the world through a similar lense. Silver66 also breaks the trend that says most people won't click on the link, follow through with information, but he is constantly doing that.

I was being tongue in cheek about the part that he is a part of me run by the same oversoul, BUT I slipped that topic in since it came into mind. that topic takes two red pills because the subject is mind boggling. Although, I'm not sure that I resonate with that books version of the subject matter. If people never encountered the concept then their minds are in for a challenge.

Fri, Apr 13, 2018 - 12:15am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Apr 13, 2018 - 12:47am (Reply to #21257)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Apr 13, 2018 - 1:03am (Reply to #21266)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Apr 13, 2018 - 1:53am
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

I didn't take it that way GL

Tongue in cheek Must have missed that subtlety. I saw your comments as literal. Sometimes group think is mistaken for harmonic resonance. Not here. That would get someone smacked. One other thing about the reflections is that what we write and put out there becomes a reality, sometimes for us and sometimes for others.

It's hard core, like what Silver 66 posted. We can take up the banner or pass the baton and run with it, carrying it another mile. Not sure how long it would take to reach a consciousness singularity but it will get there. We need to keep slogging on.

AGXIIK

Fri, Apr 13, 2018 - 6:52am (Reply to #21245)
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

ancientmoney wrote: 3. 

ancientmoney wrote:

3. Building 7 (housing CIA/FBI records of missing trillions) was demolished professionally.

Yepp, that's were my esoteric conspiracy trip started. I thought WTF!? Another one is my first phone call with my long term friend from Finland. "Did you see the face of W Bush"?, my response yeah, it looked like he was about to laughing out load, or the face of a 5year old kid "I know a secret that you don't"

It just didn't add up to the situation right after 911.

Alot of good stuff in here I enjoy reading DOTS very much and I wish I could contribute more but time and energy is very limited.

About Nobel prize, so typical isn't it, the symbolism of the current state of Sweden. The Swedish Academy is in free fall. Rotten to the core. Like a lot of other institutions in the west.

About the gassing event in Syria, hmm the weapon of mass destruction was one big fat lie. Is it any different today?
I am no fan of Assad or Putin, but I smell some methane gas here and it's not coming out of Ass&Put rump steaks ...

Fri, Apr 13, 2018 - 7:49am
Green Lantern

AGIIK, You're a wise man.  

AGIIK, You're a wise man. Only somebody that intuitively understood natural law would tell me to be impeccable with my speech.

Fri, Apr 13, 2018 - 8:05am
Green Lantern

Ruffian, AM/FM radio is an

Ruffian, AM/FM radio is an antiquated technology. So is short wave. Everybody has gone digitial The millenials don't give a shit about radio that's why you can't buy a radio in a store.

We learned one thing during the blackout when the northeast grid went off line. The old landline was more reliable than all the digital technology and cash was king because all the ATM machines weren't working.

It's a 23 pocket radio with all the frills. Amerian's don't make it.

Samething with mp3 players. Apple stopped making them. The Ipod is a thing of the past. They still have one or two models but they are phasing it out. The only decent mp3 player on the market at a decent price point is a the Chinese made FIIO. And it is high resolution lossless music player which American makers were charging something like $600. Chinese were selling them under a $100 bucks. Everybody I showed bought one. Price has gone up since.

Fri, Apr 13, 2018 - 10:36am (Reply to #21257)
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

- from the viewpoint of the ants

Did you want to comment on this video, or do you want some comment?

Here's what struck me - obviously this has to do with my experience and beliefs but anyhow.......;

listen to what he says where I re-start the video. His comments about the "nature" of the consciousness of Tier-Air. This guy is striving to attribute Hu-man emotions and agendas to what is clearly not a Hu-man consciousness, with statements like "....clearly not a strictly benevolent...".

Remote Viewing Blue Avians & the Secret Space Program in Corey Goode and David Wilcock's Disclosure

What everyone needs to realize is that the Hu-man has a range of emotions that is not possessed by any other ET Group - that's a big part of their interest here, its a big part of the Hu-man experience/experiment.

Here's an example of my point. When one is doing experiments in Biology - let's say on ants - and you decide to kill a dozen ants to observe the colonies' reaction, you are not acting in a benevolent regard - from the viewpoint of the ants. And, the human scientist is acting totally emotionless or evil - from the viewpoint of the ants. Unless you're from a Hindu sect(?) or like my wife - who puts spiders outside - 99% of us do not have any attachment to the dead ants or the act. Corey has repeatedly explained this aspect of the ET presence, yet it seems to escape everyone involved.

Fri, Apr 13, 2018 - 11:08am (Reply to #21258)
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

how was the disposal of these planes achieved?

I believe these most likely were real flights with real people aboard and what has bothered me most (especially #1 from the day itself) is how was the disposal of these planes and bodies achieved?

Exactly. This is such "In Yur Face" false-flag evidence. It's also an aspect that has baffled all researchers. Malaysian Air MH-370 is another example. Howdafk are they making these planes vanish? There are satellites watching every plane everywheres on an instantaneous basis - whether on the ground or in the air. Here's one that is available to anyone. The Airlines and the Military have their own versions that even monitor the on-board data - like engine performance, etc. There is NO DISAPPEAR, or at least there is no ''loss of route''.

https://flightaware.com/

What is clear is that we are witnessing a covert war, and all the warring parties and the MSM are participating in the lame-ass cover-ups.

Fri, Apr 13, 2018 - 11:43am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

A correction and a comment...

Abgyu4,

Thank you for your well considered reply, my post might have made slightly more sense,

If I had picked up on a wrong word in the title.

I meant to say corroboration, not collaboration.

It takes multiple pairs of glasses now to read the type written pages, and sometimes, I'm just too lazy, or tired.

I do find it fascinating that a completely "woo woo" story gets confirmed, through a completely different approach.

What I find most interesting, is that I had considered the plausibility of Cory Goode being a recipient of a MK Ultra experiment, because my gut tells me he truly believes what he's saying, but in the wonderful world of mind control, a lot of people believe a lot of shit that simply never happened.

The remote viewing approach bypasses all the suspicions, and gives us a direct view into the story, a different kind of eyewitness account, that completely corroborates Cory's story.

I knew you would find it interesting, I know that I do.

Working with the basic model that all matter is manifested by mind, (Consciousness), what is possible falls far, far outside of traditional physics.

Essentially, human beings are only limited by their imagination, and I strongly suspect that is fairly unique amongst species in our cosmos, particularly, of such a low level of consciousness on an evolutionary scale.

It has also become apparent that for any evolution of consciousness to take place, old belief systems, and models on how things work, must be abandoned.

How this butts up against the "non-interference principle”, requires some out-of-the-box thinking, because humanity is essentially trapped. Our world does require an intervention, and it's about time a new level of consciousness got introduced to the ant farm.

I've identified multiple attempts over the past few thousand years, usually culminating in the death of the messengers.

Is it even plausible that "this time, it's different"?

I find Cory's narrative intriguing, because in a world of false hope, I see a viable way out of the dilemma that confronts humanity.

I also see elements of it being enacted.

It sure does keep life interesting.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Fri, Apr 13, 2018 - 12:31pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Our world is run by psychopaths and liars

A great quote by Joseph P Farrell, that western leadership is "criminally insane". I think he's finally catching on as to who runs things here.

NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM APRIL 12 2018

This appears to put Joseph and David on exactly the same page.

Who Runs The World? Psychopaths and Liars - Simple Really - The David Icke Dot-Connector Videocast

How did we wind up on a planet ruled by criminally insane psychopaths and liars?

I think it's biblical.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Fri, Apr 13, 2018 - 3:21pm
Green Lantern

Seven years in Jail for two

What a coincidink that both of these found their way into the newsflow at the same time. Do ya see the trick here? Well do ya?

Seven years in Jail for two joints.

https://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2018/04/bernard_noble_free_prison_mari.html

I've changed my mind boys, LIGHT UP.

https://fortune.com/2018/04/11/pot-marijuana-john-boehner-speaker-republican/

“I found myself like a lot of Americans over the last 10 years or so beginning to look at this issue a little differently,” Boehner said in an interview with Savannah Guthrie Friday morning. “When I began to sit down Kevin Murphy, the founder of Acreage Holdings. I began to learn more. And I had conversations with my friends, and I found myself in a position where I thought I could lend my voice to this discussion about the medical use of marijuana.”

Can you spot a pile of bullshit??

They maximized profits by jailing mostly black youths, and flooding the streets with CIA sponsored pot from below the border.

Now that American productivity is low, they legalize it to sedate the masses at a time when even Joe Six Pack knows about the deep state and America loosing trust in government. No more a cottage industry.

Fri, Apr 13, 2018 - 4:22pm (Reply to #21280)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Apr 13, 2018 - 4:42pm (Reply to #21275)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Apr 13, 2018 - 4:55pm (Reply to #21279)
ancientmoney
-
Madison, WI

Fix re: criminally insane liars...

Farrell is right.

But, I was told that fact when I was about 15 years old.

My great grandpa, who was born in Germany in 1880, once time said to me, "If you wonder if a politician is lying, just watch his mouth. If it is moving, he is lying."

He died the year I turned 17. Still miss him...

randomness