Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Apr 12, 2018 - 9:39am
ancientmoney
-
Madison, WI

abguy4 re: Nelson R....

I can't help you much in discovery about Nelson. He does seem to have been one of the good, er, at least, better elites.

Having read the site put together by architects and engineers regarding 9-11, and some other sites, it becomes clear that there are hundreds of people who had bit roles in pulling it off.

Some of the glaring realities that destroy the official story:

1. No plane hit the Pentagon.

2. No plane crashed in PA.

3. Building 7 (housing CIA/FBI records of missing trillions) was demolished professionally.

4. While it still is not clear that planes hit the Twin Towers, they, too were professionally brought down.

5. Israeli fingerprints are all over nearly every facet of ownership, control, and motive.

6. Granite in the sub-basement of the towers was melted by whatever it was that was used in demolition (some say mini-nukes from U.S facilities given to Israel, or laser type advanced weaponry).

7. Structural steel was melted, and lay in giant molten pools under the rubble for weeks. The official story is burning jet fuel melted the steel, but jet fuel does not burn hot enough to do so.

8 Some structural beams were sheared off with laser-like precision when found. Odd.

9. A British broadcaster reported the collapse of building 7 sme 20 minutes before it collapsed, and it was never hit by anything.

And on and on.

Anyway, after reading the last few posts by you and Ruffian, ex-CIA head GHWB and Cheney came to mind as a couple of the "black spies" from the old MAD magazine. It is hard to know if there are any true "white spies" left. Nelson may have been one of them.

Thu, Apr 12, 2018 - 9:51am Anonymous
Green Lantern

Ruffian wrote:i dunno that

Ruffian wrote:

i dunno that guy at all....

bTw I've been meaning to ask for ages who the guy in your avatar is? He's rather comical looking eh?

Ruffian, Oh Ruffian, I see we need to revisit American comedy sitcoms of the 70's for you. Seems you missed out on an entire movement of political comedy.

No problems. Let me help you fill in the gap. You and the collective will enjoy this one.

While we are figuring out abguys comical character, here is somebody that deserves a second look. Seems relevant in this day in age.

Anybody ever here of a guy called Archie Bunker?

Oh you all thought New Yorkers were left liberals. Not this guy.

Ya see some of the conversations we are having here aren't new at all.

Archie Bunker musing on democrats.

Archie Bunker on Democrats

Barter will like this one.

Our world is coming down. The Coons are Coming.

Archie Bunker: "The Coons Are Coming!"

Of course he didn't like the Italians or Irish much more.

Archie Bunker on The Irish

And to conclude, that famous episode where Archie meets that famous Jew/Coon, Sammy Davis Jr. My father fell back in his reclining chair that night.

All in the Family Archie Buncker and Sami Davis Jr
Thu, Apr 12, 2018 - 9:57am
Green Lantern

Which character in this short

Which character in this short movie clip do you most relate to? NO POLITICAL CoRRECTNEss here.

Do the Right Thing (5/10) Movie CLIP - Racist Stereotypes (1989) HD
Thu, Apr 12, 2018 - 12:19pm
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

Andre the Giant, PT Barnum and imagination

Watching a biopic of Andre the Giant I caught two things said about him. When he walked in the room it dimmed, like he absorbed the light. During the filming of Princess Bride the set was cold and Robin Wright said she felt really chilled. Andre's hands were gigantic, larger that most people's head He put his hand on Robin's head, pretty much wrapping her head in his hand and warmed her entire body. Energy

Later I watched a show, stylized yes, but kind of touching, about the time when PT Barnum envisioned his circus. As a child, a raggamuffin in the street, he saw a venue that would transform people as they viewed his vision. His imagination made it happen.

He was driven to move from the streets to grandeur in an era when one's station was locking in with social approbrium, lines never crossed, associations never formed. His wife and children were his touchstone and a driving force of his imagination. He brought people from the streets; black, white, yellow and red. Short, tall, fat, thin; oddities all and all with a shared vision of their humanity making entertainment and bringing them up from the streets, corners and dark rooms where they never found a place to show their humanity, talents and love. This circus, the vision of a humbug carney man, brought these people together as family, able to weather anything that came their way

It occurred to me that the power of imagination is the thing that can power the world. This is not new by any means but sometimes it's forgotten in all the bustle of other stuff that runs over our lives like a train.

You can always imagine too little but you can never imagine too much.

Energy flees the lack of imagination.

It flies to imagination given wing.

The energy becomes threads and strings that we can weave together in any pattern of our imagination, great tapestries and vast scenes that we put forth with our thoughts. These boards instantly create the threads of imagination that can be spread to any corner of the world. Since we are all connected in the warp and woof of quantum entanglement we can affect at distance any other person if we put our minds to it. The effects on other things and other people is immediate and immense. Just imagine it, power it up with intention and it will become so.

John Banner played everyone's favorite bumbling Nazi, Sgt Schultz, in Hogan's Heroes. His life was an irony of imagination. He was born in Austria, fled in 1938. He was Jewish, held in a concentration camp briefly, an actor with a troupe traveling in Switzerland, escaped from the Nazis, came to the US not knowing English and learned his trade (and the language phonetically) His best role and a role that provided the glue and humor of Hogan's Heroes was the kind of dumb go-along camp sargent A line I use frequently because it's a perfect line when used in situations that require a bit of humor

"Hogan, I see nothing, nothing! I hear nothing, I know nothing, I was not here, I did not even get up this morning'

Beyond classic!

Best used when kidnapping generals, stealing tanks and raiding the brandy cabinet

And one more thing. If anyone thinks we are not, in one way or the other, responsible for suppression of the metals, guess again. We're conceding our power of intention and imagination to others who abuse the privilege and laugh at us while they do what they're tasked to do. By suppressing the price of gold and silver they are suppressing us. Gold and silver are just another in a long line of manifestations that belong to us, not those who would play with the metal prices.

AGXIIK

Thu, Apr 12, 2018 - 1:04pm Green Lantern
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Apr 12, 2018 - 1:08pm Green Lantern
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Apr 12, 2018 - 1:17pm AGXIIK
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Apr 12, 2018 - 1:42pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Apr 12, 2018 - 2:23pm
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

it's from another lifetime

do I really gotta blow my M.O.?

You can be excused Ruffie, it's from another lifetime.................

https://youtu.be/34ag4nkSh7Q?list=PLLKORwRYunZtL2nT-zXftpFEsX3F2nX2J&...

Thu, Apr 12, 2018 - 2:41pm abguy4
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Apr 12, 2018 - 4:44pm Anonymous
Mr. Fix
-
NY

The wonderful world of Windows

Fuck Microsoft,

Get a MacBook, they always work great.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Thu, Apr 12, 2018 - 5:21pm Mr. Fix
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Apr 12, 2018 - 5:35pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

An interesting collaboration

Remote Viewing Blue Avians & the Secret Space Program in Corey Goode and David Wilcock's Disclosure

Ruffian

You're probably right, but I don't give a shit, as long as it works.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Thu, Apr 12, 2018 - 5:36pm ancientmoney
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

Ancientmoney

"1. No plane hit the Pentagon." UA 93 EWR -> SFO 757 with 44 aboard.

"2. No plane crashed in PA." AA 57 IAD -> LAX 757 with 64 aboard.

I believe these most likely were real flights with real people aboard and what has bothered me most (especially #1 from the day itself) is how was the disposal of these planes and bodies achieved? Never mind the buildings, to accomplish that would require hundreds of bit players and folks looking the other way.

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ― Albert Camus
Thu, Apr 12, 2018 - 5:48pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Apr 12, 2018 - 5:58pm
silver66

Symbolism and fasting

Not sure if I should have posted on alternative medicine or here, but I chose here....so there

'Self-Eating Cell' Research Wins Nobel in Medicine

This symbol of a snake eating its tail has been featured here several times (see video at 29 seconds)

I have done a deep dive into the benefits of fasting. I am not talking intermittent fasting but 24-48 hrs between eating. Or 3 day dry fasts. Lots of research on Autophagy and its almost unbelievable curative powers for our cells.

got me thinking that perhaps the teachers of old were using the symbol to express Autophagy as a way to live long and healthy lives buy getting into a state where the body could "eat" its bad parts and rejuvenate

Food for thought

Silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Thu, Apr 12, 2018 - 6:03pm SteveW
cliff 567
-
ME

SteveW

If the Boeing uninterruptible flight control was enacted without the pilot's knowledge of it's existence, they would have tried everything in their training to prevent those aircraft from turning due East into the Atlantic's deep trench. I would look there for evidence.

See Abel Danger / Field McConnell's site.

C2CSI LiveStream Video Cast

randomness