Removed comment.

Sat, Mar 24, 2018 - 6:33am
Solsson
-
Ankeborg
Sweden

#RuffianTx for your post.

#Ruffian

Tx for your post. Wow I didn't know that you were so much into local Swedish politics. Yes SD is not ideal, but I do not want to vote for the kneedogs of the zionist-builderburger obey'ers group either. There is a new party "Alternative for Sweden" run be the guy who was kicked out from the elite top of SD Mr Kasselstrand.

May I ask who "we" is Ruffian?

I am so slow right now, that is what happens when your are a full member of the "salary"-slave system. Working long hours at the moment. He has been around for years, but I just found out about this interesting guy (yes I am slow). He is intoxicating to watch to be honest.

The Orthodox Christian Jew Brother Nathaneal Kapner from Pittsburg, is he legit?

How The IMF Really Works

Beautiful surroundings in the background is a bonus hmm he is an orthodox Christian, the same as Mr Putin. Maybe he is on his payroll haha

Sat, Mar 24, 2018 - 8:06am
Green Lantern

Ruffian,  I have an exercise

Ruffian,

I have an exercise for you. I'm not asking you to read it.

Simply click on the link and just scroll down the 1st couple pages with your eyes.

Everybody play along. There is no test.

It's one of those real fun articles on currency and trade. It's a paper on the role of currencies in international trade.

https://www.ecb.europa.eu/pub/pdf/scpwps/ecbwp1031.pdf?cee70af250de19db1...

What's your takeaway from just glancing at it?

Hard shit. No American is oging to read it unless you can find your favorite analyst that's going to decode it for you.

IT"S EASY FIGURING OUT HOW A BRIDGE COLLAPSED WHEN 10 Million people are working ont he same puzzle.

IT's EASY TO FIGURE OUT THERE IS A PROBLEM IN CORPORATE AMERICA WHEN a 50 year old white man is reporting into a 23 year old Egyptian girl. (For real)

It's NOT so easy to decode all the economic bullshit. NOT

NOT so easy to predict markets.

IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE AVERAGE PERSON TO KNOW WTF IS GOING ON WITH INTERNATIONAL TRADE.

As far as the integrity of the Chinese, I have a story.

It just so happens I worked as a senior marketing person for a Chinese owned American company that helped business men get their products manufactured in China.

And before that I worked for an American Corporation that marketed products worldwide including Asia and China.

At that time, one of my best friends was a Chinese woman who was the daughter of a senior official in China.

I told her our problem with China and tht we wanted to get our product into China and try to earn some money.

She said "I can help"

My companies line was fuck China. They do us no favors, they steal our patent and we can't make the same disgusting levels of profits that we can in the rest of the free world.

She laughed her ass off.

You Americans are so arrogant. You think you can come into China and dictate the terms.

Just like the Chinese told Obama when they came to the White House and he said stop manipulating the currency just like Trump did.

You want to do business in China, you play by their rules, just as if you want to do business in the United States you play by our laws.

You try to dictate shit to the Chinese, they are going to tell you to hike off a cliff.

If you want to play with the Chinese, you grease pockets and talk nice. This is one of those situations where a Chinese official gonna say, I'll make it a win a win for ALL OF US, not just for you.

When Obama threatens to tax and arrest Australian citizens for stealing our copyrighted movies and music, where were all the cheers?

Once your product leaves the country, it is no longer under our sovereignty.

TOUGH SHIT.

Now, I didn't say free trade. But targeting products and countries has an obvious reaction. YOu already read the Zerohedge piece on China saying this won't go unchallenged. I said if Trump placed a cross the board 10% tax it would avoid the trade war talk by China and other trade partners.

Sat, Mar 24, 2018 - 8:22am
Green Lantern

My new Kindle

My new Kindle Paperwhite $119.00

Kindle Premium Paperwhite cover. 59.99. 1/2 the price of the actual device

Regular Paperwhite cover 39.99

Chinese Knock off .99

Chinese PRemium Knock off .99

Yup, that's the one I ordered. Because when I walk into the Chinese supermarket and their fish is 2 per pound less expensive for the same alaska salmon As American Food Town, something comes over me. I get this highly emotional connection to my new suppliers. As a matter, when I save money like that, I feel patriotic.

Would you all join with me in singing our new owners national anthem??

See, China made a better negotition with me than Trump. Can ya feel the love?

Arise! All who refuse to be slaves! Let our flesh and blood become our new Great Wall! As the Chinese nation faces its greatest peril, All forcefully expend their last cries. Arise! Arise! Arise! Our million hearts beat as one, Brave the enemy's fire, March on! Brave the enemy's fire, March on! March on! March on! On!

And for those of you that speak Chinese. Let's give it whirl, IN Chinese now. All together.

起來!不願做奴隸的人們! 把我們的血肉,築成我們新的長城! 中華民族到了最危險的時候, 每個人被迫著發出最後的吼聲。 起來!起來!起來! 我們萬眾一心, 冒著敵人的炮火,前進! 冒著敵人的炮火,前進! 前進!前進!進!

Y'all hear that? That's my wife in the background. La la la la, la la la. What do you know? When it comes to a bargain, she's patriotic too. Amazon workers, eat crackers.

Who doesn't like Karoke?

China National anthem Chinese & English lyrics
Sat, Mar 24, 2018 - 8:34am
Green Lantern

Lobster Time

It's Saturday morning on DOTS, you know that means. RECIPE TIME.

I thought it would be appropriate to feature something Chinese. But this time, we're going to do a restaurant review for a Toronto Based Chinese Restaurant.

$662 Lobster Mountain. WHAT A DEAL!!!

https://youtu.be/SUwpEMh1uwM

Sat, Mar 24, 2018 - 8:43am
sierra skier
-
ID

YUMM

YUMM

Sat, Mar 24, 2018 - 9:06am
I Run Bartertown

Ruffian

I think it's obvious that even if you could get them to understand that you'd gladly pay $100 more for a TV or $0.50 more for an avocado so that Americans have a job, and a nation, and a future, they won't be able to relate.

It will simply make no sense to them, as it is a less than optimal economic outcome for them personally and they won't live to see the full fallout. A position like ours, to a Boomer, just makes us 'stupid' and irresponsible toward our precious 'nest egg' (as if birds sat in the cold to protect a pile of cruise tickets instead of the next generation - birds are smarter than that).

The eagle is not enduring that to protect a 401k balance.

He's spelling it out for you. He's telling you he spent his career as a cog in the machine that stripped away our future. He's still defending it in terms of 'China clever, win-win for all' as long as US executives and politicians are willing to write off American workers.

It's harsh, but the only justice we'll get is to leave them, in their helpless and vulnerable years, in the loving hands of the vibrants they championed all their lives. If they were telling us the truth about these people, they'll be fine, right?

Hidden camera tells true story of how veteran died in nursing home
Sat, Mar 24, 2018 - 9:37am
I Run Bartertown

correction

There is, obviously one bird-related scenario they've mastered. They've mastered being on the receiving end of the scenario below.

"Brood parasites are organisms that rely on others to raise their young. The strategy appears among birds, insects and millions of third-world humanoids. The brood parasite manipulates a host, either of the same or of another species, to raise its young as if it were its own, using brood mimicry, for example by having eggs that resemble the host's (egg mimicry).

Brood parasitism relieves the parasitic parents from the investment of rearing young or building nests for the young, enabling them to spend more time on other activities such as foraging and producing further offspring. Bird parasite species mitigate the risk of egg loss by distributing eggs amongst a number of different hosts.[1] As this behaviour damages the host, it often results in an evolutionary arms race between parasite and host"

I was convinced they had failed utterly to engage in the 'evolutionary arms race' to protect against this damage to the host done by their cucking,

but then I realized, Ruff,

That's us! We are the adaptation to continue the species.

Sat, Mar 24, 2018 - 9:56am
I Run Bartertown

Jolly Old England 1/3

https://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/03/24/gov-excludes-whites-90-milli...

"Theresa May’s government is to raid dormant bank accounts, taking £90 million of wealth from the public and handing the money to causes helping non-white young people.

The move is the first major policy initiative to follow from the Government’s race disparity audit, published last year, and the money will be spent improving the job prospects of young people from black and ethnic minority backgrounds."

Sat, Mar 24, 2018 - 10:08am
I Run Bartertown

Jolly Old England 3/3

Sat, Mar 24, 2018 - 10:21am
I Run Bartertown

Jolly Old England 2/3

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5777071/telford-abuse-grooming-sex-gangs-v...

https://gellerreport.com/2018/03/1000-children-telford.html/

UK: Up to 1,000 children as young as 11 were drugged, beaten and raped by Muslim rape gangs in Telford over 40 YEARS

Telford is just one small town. The numbers are up to a million. One (at least) was cooked and sold at a kebab stand. All covered up by every level of police and government.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/chrisreeves/2018/03/12/hundreds-of-girls-r...

"Just as with previous cases of mass sexual abuse of minors in Rotherham and Rochdale, British police, social workers, and city authorities in Telford reportedly took measures to cover up the crimes and the fact that their perpetrators were overwhelmingly of “Asian” descent (Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Indians, or Sri Lankans).

Mirror reporters spoke to 12 girls who accused more than 70 men of being involved in raping and exploiting girls in the town. These girls allege that Asian grooming gangs were still abusing children as of a few months ago. Their stories are quite horrific, to say the least:

One 14-year-old, groomed and abused after her phone number was sold to paedophiles, said: “I hated what was happening and my abusers made my skin crawl but I was told that if I said a word to anyone they’d come for my little sisters and tell my mum I was a prostitute.

“Night after night, I was forced to have sex with multiple men in disgusting takeaways and filthy houses.

"I must have been getting the morning after pill from a local clinic at least twice a week but no one asked any questions.

“I fell pregnant twice and had two abortions. Hours after my second termination, I was taken by one of my abusers to be raped by more men.

"The worst moment came just after my 16th birthday when I was drugged and gang raped by five men.

"Days later, the ringleader turned up at my house and told me he’d burn it down if I breathed a word of what had happened.”

This was no idle threat. In 2000, Lucy Lowe, her mother, and her sister were burned to death in their home by Azhar Ali Mehmood, who had raped and fathered a child with Lucy two years prior to her murder. Although Mehmood was convicted and jailed for the triple-murder, he was never charged with sexual crimes for the original abuse of Lucy.

At least two other girls died after being abused by an Asian grooming gang in Telford, including one girl whose drug-related death was likely linked to her being forced by the gang to starting using crack cocaine and heroin when she was only 12 and 14 years-old, respectively."

Sat, Mar 24, 2018 - 2:17pm Green Lantern
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sat, Mar 24, 2018 - 2:27pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sat, Mar 24, 2018 - 2:31pm Solsson
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sat, Mar 24, 2018 - 2:47pm Anonymous
I Run Bartertown

hope

I hope Golding comes out OK.

Great country where the policy if you criticize industrial-scale, unprosecuted, covered-up muslim gang rape of young girls, is to throw you in a cage with muslim criminals in the hopes that 18 weeks will become a death sentence.

Sat, Mar 24, 2018 - 2:51pm I Run Bartertown
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sat, Mar 24, 2018 - 3:03pm I Run Bartertown
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sat, Mar 24, 2018 - 3:31pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sat, Mar 24, 2018 - 7:48pm atarangi
I Run Bartertown

atarangi

A. tragic, because somewhere a man's evening meal will be given less care, and she's not even pregnant

or

B. "Nice Job, Miss. Keep up the good work."

Sat, Mar 24, 2018 - 8:58pm
Green Lantern

Do you know that business who

Do you know that business who build their business’s near go out of business?

Did you know that Geopathic stress. Geo=Earth, Pathic=You guys know this one, we talk about psychopaths enough will destroy your health, your business and your livestock especially underground water because they create electromagnetic fields same as this?

This includes ley lines, grid lines and Hartman Grid Lines.

Placing your farm near such geopathstress will create disease among animals often from radiation that seeps up from the earth. Dogs, pigs, horses, birds, chickens etc…

Your house will fall apart. Pavement and cement will crack, light bulbs not last and fruits and vegetables will be effected.

Here are some comments from people talking about what standing over a water line feels like to them:

• "Slow and warm and fuzzy."
  • "Heavy in my arms."
  • "Faint undulating energy."
  • "Surprise. Electric. Pleasing."
  • "A flowing directional pull, like ripples."
  • "Chocolate syrup."
  • "Calming energy."

How many of you have some chronic condition and NEVER bothered to consider your environment? I don't think I've seen any posts on the effect of your well being and environment?

Did you know that our first President of the United States, NO, not John Hancock, the other first President, feng shui'd his house?

Were the principles of feng shui used in designing the grid of Washington DC?

OH you mean to tell me that the Masons were using the same knowledge that the Ancient Chinese did 1000’s of years ago and they only called it a different name?

Which President of the United States has spent Millions of dollars to correct the alignment and energy of his business to adhere to ancient principles to make more money and prevent bankruptcy?

Trump consultant

This includes Trump tower and International Hotel and Tower in NYC along with other properties.

Which DOTS forum member predicted that Trump would change the interior design of the White House according tho these principles upon election when we were talking about him spending time in New York City?

Trump Oval Office

g

However, he decided not to turn the desk and make excessive changes but the changes weren't based on taste alone.

Obama oval office

Trump Oval office. See any changes? Color?

How many people bother to look outside their body to understand the environmental effects on their health, their marriage and their wealth? ............ ??

Why do American's do this kind of shit?

But Japanese know better?

Why were Chinese Feng Shui experts yelling that the World Trade Center was a bad idea?

Does anybody see a problem based on ancient principles of natural law?

I'll be back with some commentary shortly.

Don't touch that dial...

randomness