Welcome to the updated TF Metals Report! We hope you enjoy the new experience.

We've changed payment processors, so any existing renewals will need to be re-subscribed after expiration. You will receive an email when this happens. If you have any questions, send a message through the Contact page.

26500 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mon, Mar 19, 2018 - 5:04am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

nice one Ruff

You can always be counted on to put some words together.

All the best for your great Kiwi adventure.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Mon, Mar 19, 2018 - 5:17am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Ruff's Employee Rules (hehe)

Dress Code:

1) You are advised to come to work dressed according to your salary.
2) If we see you wearing Prada shoes, Versace dresses and carry a Gucci bag, we will assume you are doing well financially and therefore do not need a raise.
3) If you dress poorly, you need to learn to manage your money better, so that you may buy nicer clothes, and therefore you do not need a raise.
4) If you dress just right, you are right where you need to be and therefore you do not need a raise.

Sick Days:
We will no longer accept a doctor's statement as proof of sickness. If you are able to go to the doctor, you are able to come to work.

Personal Days: 
Each employee will receive 104 personal days a year. They are called Saturdays & Sundays. 

Bereavement Leave:
This is no excuse for missing work. There is nothing you can do for dead friends, relatives or co-workers. Every effort should be made to have non-employees attend the funeral arrangements in your place. In rare cases where employee involvement is necessary, the funeral should be scheduled in the late afternoon. We will be glad to allow you to work through your lunch hour and subsequently leave one hour early.

Bathroom Breaks:
Entirely too much time is being spent in the toilet. There is now a strict three-minute time limit in the stalls. At the end of three minutes, an alarm will sound, the toilet paper roll will retract, the stall door will open, and a picture will be taken. After your second offense, your picture will be posted on the company bulletin board under the 'Chronic Offenders' category. Anyone caught smiling in the picture will be sectioned under the company's mental health policy. 

Lunch Breaks:
* Skinny people get 30 minutes for lunch, as they need to eat more, so that they can look healthy.
* Normal size people get 15 minutes for lunch to get a balanced meal to maintain their average figure.
* Fat fucks get 5 minutes for lunch, because that's all the time needed to drink a Slim-Fast.

Thank you for your loyalty to Ruffco.. We are here to provide a positive employment experience. Therefore, all questions, comments, concerns, complaints, frustrations, irritations, aggravations, insinuations, allegations, accusations, contemplations, consternation and input should be directed elsewhere.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Mon, Mar 19, 2018 - 5:27am (Reply to #20402)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, Mar 19, 2018 - 8:02am

Enough pictures of my Chinese

Enough pictures of my Chinese food ventures.

Time for something that Americans' can relate to.

Back-off. I'm not sharing.

Mon, Mar 19, 2018 - 8:37am
gold way p
-
north olmsted, OH

Timing

I graduated from high school 1964. Couldn't wait to get out of the house even though nursing school was practically a convent. I am the kind of person you can make stand but I am still sitting. Every now and over the last 70 years a pure rebel is exposed and its always been a mixed bag for better or worse. My question since I am so. Different from siblings was something special going on early morning 07 08 1946? GL you might be able to help me out with signs in the zodiac at that time. I seem to know things I should do without really knowing why, and can't say I have led an exceptional life except I am committed to unconditional sacrificial love for family and friends sometimes to quietly giving more then I can.

Goldway

Mon, Mar 19, 2018 - 8:37am
gold way p
-
north olmsted, OH

Timing

I graduated from high school 1964. Couldn't wait to get out of the house even though nursing school was practically a convent. I am the kind of person you can make stand but I am still sitting. Every now and over the last 70 years a pure rebel is exposed and its always been a mixed bag for better or worse. My question since I am so. Different from siblings was something special going on early morning 07 08 1946? GL you might be able to help me out with signs in the zodiac at that time. I seem to know things I should do without really knowing why, and can't say I have led an exceptional life except I am committed to unconditional sacrificial love for family and friends sometimes to quietly giving more then I can.

Goldway

Mon, Mar 19, 2018 - 9:47am

Sure, Gold Way,  I will tell

Sure, Gold Way, I will tell you some of the influences that occurred in that time period. Will do it a bit later. 

Mon, Mar 19, 2018 - 9:48am
cliff 567
-
ME

Miami Bridge failure

Miami Bridge Failure Update 18 March 2018 (10 min)

Miami Bridge Failure Update 18 March 2018

watch

Mon, Mar 19, 2018 - 11:22am
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

Pure un-repenting stupidity

OMG, what a PoS

OMG, what a PoS

If anyone bothered to watch, here's the summary;

the bridge was designed to fail if a single member of the structure failed. That's insanity. Pure un-repenting stupidity. Criminal. Period.

I once lived near the Erie canal. There was a single lane bridge, built around 1870. In 1980 they closed the bridge to heavy trucks, due to deterioration of the steel girders. But left it open to cars. In 1990 they decided to rebuild the bridge for two lanes. The frkn Brooklyn bridge was built in 1867. Its still there last time I checked.

When the Erie bridge was being torn-out I went to inspect. Virtually all the girders were rusted thru in several places, but it was still supporting 5 - 10 cars at the same time. Why? Because it was properly overbuilt. The steel and concrete that make-up a bridge are about 5-10% of the cost – all the rest is labor and such.

WHY the fk would you design to minimize materials of construction~!? And so much so that any defect at any point results in catastrophic lethal failure?

I am soooo beyond words here........................................

Mon, Mar 19, 2018 - 2:58pm
silver66

For you Fix

Hope you enjoy

The MAGIC of 3.6.9 - Vortex Mathematics & Sacred Geometry (Free Energy Physics)
The Secret Behind Numbers 369 Tesla Code Is Finally REVEALED! (without music)

silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Mon, Mar 19, 2018 - 4:00pm

I don't remember the dates

I don't remember the dates but I've been tracking/ playing with new tools and relationships. U know, the usual weird stuff. 

5 dead. Helicopter crashes in Hudson River. 

1 or 2 days later (just announced), last Thursday

Ivanka Trump and Jarred Kushner helicopter looses engine over new york city return to DC. (2 helicopter incidents over Hudson River. NOTED) 

todays story Austin, TX serial bomber

Add the collapsed bridge and other similar events that don't always make center stage. Florida.

Just for the heck of it. Draw lines in your head between events if you can't think of anything elese to do. 

Mon, Mar 19, 2018 - 4:17pm (Reply to #20411)
silver66

it kind of looks like

an isosceles 80,50,50 triangle

Silver66

Was a new moon on the weekend, good time to start new projects

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Mon, Mar 19, 2018 - 4:25pm
ancientmoney
-
Madison, WI

Hogg wash...

https://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=96393

More proof emerges that Parkland was a false flag psyop.

Mon, Mar 19, 2018 - 4:41pm

Gold Way, You're an early

Gold Way, 

You're an early baby boomer. The "generations" as the social scientists define them are really astrology. Another way we hide the truth from the public so to make a piece of information more acceptable. However, Baby boomers are really two different generations since the social scientists didn't get the dates exactly right. 

But I think you're looking for some insight as to why you are different, more rebellious? than siblings and maybe your generation?

This might be one aspect. You can read it and see if you're comfortable with the description. It's a very general and isolated aspect of a complex system.

https://theastrocodex.com/natal-uranus-in-the-3rd-house/

Mon, Mar 19, 2018 - 5:08pm

Fix, So basically what

Fix, 

So basically what you're saying is that somebody had a meeting and said, let's drop a bridge on people's heads, calculate the time and method of destruction, then said we'll worry about the lawsuits later? 

Or are you saying, this was willful neglect of some aspect of engineering? 

The burden of proof for the latter seems much easier. 

I watched the video. 

Mon, Mar 19, 2018 - 5:12pm (Reply to #20412)

silver66 wrote:an isosceles

silver66 wrote:

an isosceles 80,50,50 triangle

Silver66

Was a new moon on the weekend, good time to start new projects

Yup. Better to work with gravity than against it 

The moon seems to have some relationship to those events that occur that seem to interest us the most. emotions, Locations and timng. 

This is not exactly what I am talking about but triangles and moon seem important

Can't find the "right" triangle to illustrate. But hey, I just did a pun.

And those aren't stars..................................................................

Mon, Mar 19, 2018 - 5:24pm (Reply to #20409)
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Not stupidity, it was intentional.

Abguy4

I have seen a lot of of analysis that says something like what you are talking about,

But I don't believe any of it.

Here's the thing,

It is not a design flaw!

That was not a truss bridge, and was never meant to be.

It was a suspension bridge, with a tower in the middle, and cables supporting both sides.

The tower was never assembled, and only one side, the longest, was put in place.

If they had put the tower up first, and the other side, with the cables run,

They could have hung the cables on the top, and left it fully suspended before they pulled the jacks out from under it.

They literally put the last piece in first!

The cables we're supposed to be attached to the top of each "truss"

That's why the angles are all different. A truss bridge would only use 45° angles.

I can't find a picture anymore of its original design, but I will look.

It is supposed to look a lot like this, at least here, you get the basic structural concept.

Related image

With the wire on the top of every "truss" it would actually have been quite sturdy.

7:15 AM - 10 Mar 2018

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Mon, Mar 19, 2018 - 5:38pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Green Lantern

7:15 AM - 10 Mar 2018

I'm saying that all of the analysis is wrong, I even saw a USA today article, that says it was a truss bridge designed to look like an ornamental Cable Stayed bridge. Actually, it's the opposite. Give me a little time,

There is such a avalanche of bullshit surrounding the story, but I do know this:

That bridge was supposed to be suspended like the picture.

And yet they are suing the shit out of the design team already. 

Like every good false flag, you need a patsy.

The design team is the patsies. The construction company's owner was in the process of selling his company to China.

There's a money trail here, like somebody wanted to buy a construction company for less than nothing, and the inspectors are in on it.

Actually, skip any of my analysis so far, all I know, is that the stories are completely false.

The whodunit, and why, is something I am still working on.

Fair warning, it's going to be convoluted. 

Of course, what else would you expect from me? devil

Abguy4,

This is a very decent representation of what the finished bridge is supposed to look like.

Now look carefully at the trusses. They are an exact match to the piece that fell.

These are not trusses, they are cable supports for the lower deck.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Mon, Mar 19, 2018 - 5:47pm (Reply to #20418)

Mr. Fix wrote: That bridge

Mr. Fix wrote:

That bridge was supposed to be suspended like the picture.

The guy in the video said those suspensions were mostly cosmetic, the support comes from the metal truss's in those concrete upside down V's.

I don't know shit about engineering a bridge unles it's Lego's. But I can repeat what somebody said. 

You might be on to something, or you saw something so I'll wait for what you come up with. 

Now, that Mnneapolis Bridge Collapse over the Mississippi. That was some bad shit. 

Mon, Mar 19, 2018 - 6:26pm (Reply to #20417)
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

I’m not clear on your

I’m not clear on your interpretation. It was most certainly not sold as a suspension bridge. They were going to add a phoney upper facade to make it look like one. Watch the video sometime when yur not multi-tasking…………….

And it also was NOT a truss design – I’ve seen a lot of trusses. I worked in a factory making trusses, as a summer engineering intern job.

The engineer in the video was as clear and concise as he could possibly be – speaking as an engineer. He was absolutely lambasting the design – you have to understand engineering speak. That’s about as emotional as it gets.

He said the super structure was going to be for visual effects only. That’s mind boggling stupid. If yur gonna spend the money, why not make it functional?

Those were not going to be cables – as in suspension. They were going to be pipes painted white to reflect colors at night. He specifically says there were NO CABLES planned for the inside of the pipes. He emphasized that several times. The pipes were going to be bolted to the top of the bridge – effectively ADDING their weight to the load on the bridges’ top member. The only cables in the bridge were inside the lower concrete “truss” members, which were planned to have adjustable tensioning -- which tension was to be transferred to the upper “roof” member. A concrete member~!

OBTW, That’s absolutely baffling. You load concrete from the top of a column – Compression – that’s where concrete is strong. You DO NOT stress a concrete beam on the side – a bending motion. Concrete has no tensile strength. That’s where you use steel.

With the wire on the top of every "truss" it would actually have been quite sturdy.

OK, good, you got that part right. Re-watch the video, correct yur paper and turn it in for grading..................wink

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.

Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate  Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Best Price Online, Buy Gold and Silver Today!

Recent Comments

by cashonly, 35 min 28 sec ago
by Angry Chef, 1 hour 14 min ago
by Angry Chef, 1 hour 18 min ago
by Blackwatersailor, 1 hour 35 min ago