26928 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fri, Mar 9, 2018 - 8:59pm
Green Lantern

Nearly 1/2 million people on

Nearly 1/2 million people on the east coast of the United States still without power.

In a 100 years from now, I wonder what the weather history books are going to say about 2018 in the east coast of the United States??

Historic Blizzard January 2018 "bomb cyclone" on a FULL MOON. Historic because places that never receive ice and snow got blasted including many places in the south and up to 2ft of snow.

March 2018, TWO major Noreasters, three days a part, March 1-3, and March 6-8. (UNPRECEDENTED OCCURENCE)

1st one

FULL MOON

Bomb Cyclone

RECORD-storm surges

RECORD-levels of snow in parts

2.2 million people lighting candles.

GROUND TO CLOUD THUNDERSNOW

1 million outages

Meanwhile....

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weather/929110/UK-snow-weather-forecast-l...

I've been checking in occaisionally with UK weather. Doesn't seem like they had a pleasant winter either and it sure as hell ain't over.

Why am I interested in historic weather conditions in the UK and USA in winter time? Because we know since the eclipse, we've bombarded with Hurricanes on the east coast.

I do believe last time this happened was when George Washington and his frost bidden soldiers crossed the Delaware River. The weather during the REVOLUTION hadn't been seen according to historic records.

Looks Icey doesn't it? (HEY GEORGIE)

Coincidentally, 1776 was one of the years that the Thames River froze as well.

I don't think it happened this year.

Do you believe in messages? Fractals? All patterns are connected?

Fri, Mar 9, 2018 - 10:30pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Mar 9, 2018 - 10:34pm Green Lantern
Mr. Fix
-
NY

The great Moon mystery…

Green Lantern,

Okay, you've convinced me, it's about time to study lunar cycles.

I'll be the first to admit, that when this topic has come up in the past, I intuitively know that there is something to it, but it has never really ranked very high on my "need to know” list.

I guess you could just say, there is so much to learn, and so little time to do it in.

Let's just say that by the preponderance of the evidence you have presented here, you have changed my mind.

Now, as far as David Icke is concerned, I think "consciousness blocker" would be a somewhat inaccurate term.

Like everything else, consciousness works on wavelengths.

Here,

I'm going to make a somewhat inaccurate analogy, but it is conceptual, not scientific.

Let's say you have your piano tuned to 440. That's your frequency.

What if you could block, say half of those pulses? Electrically speaking, this can be done with a simple capacitor.

If the capacitance is approximately half the wavelength, then you wind up with 220. It still resonates, but at a lower frequency.

Now let's say in this model, that our consciousness, or at least the source of energy, is generated or more accurately, channeled through the sun.

Let's say the sun is blasting away at 440.

Now, introduce the moon, with a capacitance cutting that cycle in half, particularly when it is used as a reflector, namely, a full moon. Incidentally, the same effect could also be applied to a lunar eclipse.

Now, think about the ramifications of the full moon. Chaos! Gangs of pigs running around trying to profit from the chaos, jail cells and emergency rooms filled to overflowing, and yes, this predictable pattern comes back on a regular monthly cycle.

Most of the month, we are receiving mostly the 440 signal, but as the moon approaches a certain phase and becomes full, there is an interference pattern, that greatly reduces this signal, masking much of it with 220.

It's not a consciousness blocker, but it does greatly reduce it, in regularly timed cycles.

If you work with the electric universe model of astrophysics, this all falls into place perfectly.

I didn't want you to think that David Icke was talking about deviant reptilian's with great big radar dishes aimed at Earth, screwing with our brains. Sometimes, David's explanations lack a certain plausibility regarding the physics.

However, he's not a physicist, and the area of physics he is exploring, has no mainstream corollary.

I can apply a lot of his narratives to the set of physics I am exploring, and suddenly, it all works perfectly well.

He simply doesn't explain it very well. This occasionally happens with Joseph P Farrell as well.

The moon doesn't actually require any technological mechanism at all. I don't believe the moon is a naturally occurring celestial body, but it does have an obvious effect on human consciousness, and as you also described, damn near everything else on this planet.

Now,

Speaking of consciousness blockers, how about that totalitarian agenda of the suppression of free speech and thought?

It's official, it's not just Google and YouTube anymore, now the pigs are getting involved.

Give yourself a listen to this one, it's the story of things to come.

It just popped up today:

Story of why David Icke met an 'anti-terrorism officer' and a council 'anti-extremist co-ordinator'

Silvery Blue,

Yes, I am attempting to organize my community, most venues have been eliminated for such things, and bringing at least one of them back is my first step.

That will be difficult enough. I am going with the strategy of suing certain public officials for blatant abuse of power, and materially harming the people whom they are supposed to be serving. Grand theft, and blatant fraud, will be easy to prove in court.

In the process, I fully expect to have many more causes to file claims against them. As ag 1969 so accurately once stated, I do have a certain love of kicking over hornets nests.

I am researching the plausibility of turning it into a class-action suit.

Either way, some of these scumbags are going to be served. I am going to take up the study of law again, because I know I am going to have to do this myself, and I'm going to have to do it right.

Creating community support is critical.

That isn't going to be a problem, I just need to establish a place where we can meet.

This makes the video I posted above kind of relevant, because our Town board has already abolished public venues for discussing things that affect us all.

Now, they just ram legislation through, daring anyone to do anything about it.

It's about time somebody did.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Fri, Mar 9, 2018 - 10:50pm Green Lantern
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Another storm is on the way...

GL,

it's not just England, they are aiming at the northeast again on Monday.

An area of low pressure is likely to develop off the East Coast early next week, but it's strength and location are uncertain.

https://weather.com/storms/winter/news/2018-03-06-east-coast-storm-poten...

Fri, Mar 9, 2018 - 11:14pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Mar 9, 2018 - 11:47pm Green Lantern
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sat, Mar 10, 2018 - 1:42am
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

Ruffian Maunder minimum 1812-181,7 solar minimum, year without

summer 1816 Mt Tambora near India erupted in 1815 This was a very large eruption It exacerbated of the worst cooling cycles in centuries which lasted for a couple of decades. The last 5 years were the capper

Europe and America had years of crop failures, wars broke out, temps fell up to 3 degrees world wide.

The new solar minimum is predicted to peak in 2032 but it could be sooner.

I can't say if the moon has an effect in these cases but it would not surprise me.

Martin Armstrong is all over this one, connecting solar minimums with social disruptions, famines and disease. He says this one is starting faster than most.

Records of these solar minimums go back millenia, most often coinciding with the fall of empires and high volcanism. These are both tied to solar activity or lack thereof and apparently this solar cycles has an effect on volcanoes too.

Maybe this one will be particularly devastating because solar cooling will couple with a substantial series of volcanoes going off simultaneously. None as large as Pinatubo but enough that 5 at a time laces the atmosphere with aerosols, sulphur dioxide and particulates, causing sharp cooling cycles.

One particularly large one is going off in Indonesia-- Sinabung Feb 2018. Agung 2017

Indonesia has 120 active volcanoes. These are a couple of 2 dozen in eruption phase, mostly around the ring of fire.

AGXIIK

Sat, Mar 10, 2018 - 6:28am Mr. Fix
Green Lantern

Mr. Fix wrote: GL,  it's

Mr. Fix wrote:

GL,

it's not just England, they are aiming at the northeast again on Monday.

An area of low pressure is likely to develop off the East Coast early next week, but it's strength and location are uncertain.

https://weather.com/storms/winter/news/2018-03-06-east-coast-storm-poten...

Something is really amiss here. This is worse than DAnte's inferno. Endless pounding. Accuweather is not reporting anything for Monday.

Sat, Mar 10, 2018 - 7:06am AGXIIK
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sat, Mar 10, 2018 - 7:20am
Green Lantern

Fix, I just called it a

Fix,

I just called it a consciousness blocker trying to put a name on Icke's theory. I shouldn't put words in his mouth but that was how I was understanding his theory.

Fix, During the great American Solar Eclipse, I wrote one post that was different from all the rest, what's in it for me? I posted the relevant part below.

https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/668338#comment-668338

Your energies are naturally influenced by the sun and moon all the time. The sun feeds. it puts your body into a receptive mode. The moon pulls, it invites your body to release and let go. Anybody that has ever done releasing work knows about this.

What if both these influences act upon you equally, at the same time? Well that's going to happen.

During an eclipse, you get a short window when the push and pull of the sun and moon neutralize each other. Within a neutral state. We know that analyzing markets in a neutral state is important or you get your head handed to you when you analyze markets from a bias. As humans we suck at neutrality. But the sun and moon are going to help you. Do you know what color represents a neutral state? Gold

If you want to let go stale or old energy, it can release more easily than ever. If you want more optimism to take on a particular challenges, you'll feel extra motivation to do so.

An eclipse and the neutral state that comes with it provides a crossroads. It allows you to make a change, take a turn, try something new. It can open you to new possibilities.

The eclipse is a powerful agent of change. A cleansing force. We talk about revolution but we still don't recognize that these forces are the REVOLUTION. If it wants you to pick up your guns, IT WILL TELL YOU. The Problem is YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME YET.

I did this exercise 2 more times over the last year explaining to you before Silver66 posted the Icke video, that we are being given opportunities for collective and individual change. On an individual level, you have to bring awareness to the experience and accept it to maximize the opportunity. BUT it will change you anyway.

In other words, these planetary transits were opportunities to GROW.

The fact that 9-11 gets busy and douche bags act out in society speaks to the power of these transits, but it also speaks to how lower consciousness, people without self-awarness become extreme puppets on a string and aren't mature enough souls to handle the changes within them. The moon doesn't give them their violent tendencies. They are already inside of them. A person on a consciousness spiritual journey will use these for his own growth.

Look it at this way. When somebody says they went on a bad trip after smoking something, that was likely their trip that was inside of them already. probably not the weed. Funny thing, when I have had three or more beers, I never had an urge to rape a woman. It is NO EXCuSE. Don't blame the weed, the booze or the MOON for your behavior.

This is where a list of facts can screw you up.

I just did this exercise again last week with the Full moon in 11 degrees Virgo.

Here is what I wrote:

Each astrological sign has 30 degrees. While the degree of the Full Moon is often inconsequential, not so this month. The number 11 offers potent numerology that supports intuition, awakening, and higher consciousness.

The Moon is helping you. Like it can do for the plants, your colloidal silver and just about everything if you accept it.

I did this exercise yet again, during the Super Blue Moon in Leo and the rare Lunar Eclipse on January 31st. This time I explained to you why it draws out the primal and intuitive parts of us.

The Moon is like a giant magnet in the sky that can pull the Earth’s waters—not only the ocean tides but the water inside our bodies as well. This can draw out the primal and intuitive parts of us. This influence is strongest during the Full Moon. It is exaggerated during Super Moons, when emotional reactions can be more extreme as primal instincts try to take over.

When the Moon is eclipsed, the Moon’s influence overtakes the Sun’s. According to astrology, the Sun represents our logical, adult nature that usually controls our child-like, instinctive, moon-influenced nature. During an eclipse and the days before and after, our child-like nature comes forward. You may notice fewer inhibitions and a desire to go forward based on instincts–without the usual pre-planning.

I'm fully aware that for most people I'm just planting a seed that their conscious mind is rejecting. But if I do the crazy New Yorker act, it seems to hook into your conscious mind a bit better.

Put all my posts together and you have a booklet that I can charge $9.95. I'd buy it. I'd spend 20 bucks if somebody was teaching me how to utilize these transits in my life. If I was a gardener, I'd talk about it's effect on your plants. If I made my own colloidal silver, the same.

The MOON IS FUNDAMENTAL. It's as fundamental as telling time, sunrise and sunset. It is like the heart that beats in our chest. We take it for granted. And when somebody posts about it, your mind goes....that's weird stuff.

IT SHOULDN'T BE. And that's my point.

HOW MUCH OUR ATTENTION HAS BEEN DIVERTED FROM THE NATURAL ORDER.

The Mason's aren't looking like such sick bastards now? Because nobody else was paying attention, we needed some "elders" who would maintain this information so the church wouldn't steal it from you.

They do everything in their power to brand it as "occult" "evil" to make sure you NEVER LOOK UP.

Most people can't tie their shoelaces to their planets and stars and yet it was second nature to everybody in the ancient world. Nobody questioned it.

And I just posted those pics of medical astrology.

IT WAS THE LAW........ THE LAW OF THE LAND.....that a doctor had to have an ephemeris to help sick people, because your organs and health are related to these magnetic/light forces.

All this is very different than if you tell me there is some guy on the moon with a big machine, pointing it at us, that's messing with our minds. But as AM said, THE MOON IS INSIDE OF US.

You really shouldn't move on until you get that.

We really need to WAKE THE FUCK Up to basic, FUNDAMENTAL REALITIES.

Cloudy today? Take an UMBRELLA. Nobody thinks otherwise.

Lunar Eclipse today? Be extra aware of what is going on within you and you can use this to move forward in your life.

Plant your ass in AM's set up and when there is some kind of Eclipse or weird moon, RAISE YOUR HAND and say AM, what does this mean for the market?

I bet you nobody does this because deep down you are scared of looking like a fool showing people that you think the moon and planets effect the markets. THAT IS PUT INSIDE YOU FROM BEING A KID.

These aren't meant to be leisure posts, cool posts that you put it your head, chew on for your entertainment, and then spit them out. THIS IS FOR REAL. IT'S NOT A TEST

Ignore at your own peril.

They can take your guns through force. But they can't take this stuff away from you UNLESS YOU ALLOW THEM. And that's what our society has done. We are COMPLICIT.

No wonder we are society stuffing our face with GMO food. WE have collective AMNESIA about the right away.

Sat, Mar 10, 2018 - 7:55am Green Lantern
silver66

Moon books

As I posted yesterday Mrs Silver66 found a moon book for me to read, well when I got up this today she had found another. I will post them in woo woo as well.

this is yesterdays

https://www.amazon.com/Moon-Time-Harmony-Nature-Cycles/dp/1844133001/ref...

And here is today's

https://www.amazon.com/Guided-Moon-Living-Harmony-Cycles/dp/1569245029/r...

If I could post covers of the books I would

Interesting tid bits from the first book that I gleaned last night during my reading and note taking. You should clip your fingernails on a friday after sunset for them to be most healthy and strong...lol guess what I did last night

Silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Sat, Mar 10, 2018 - 8:36am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Meanwhile, back on planet earth,

"The Parasites Must Be Stopped" - A Letter From Ukraine To 'All Good People Of America'

"...Your challenge is that you must root out an entrenched and ruthless kleptocracy, built on deceit and oppression, and which is bent on war, and will stop at nothing to cling to its power...Peace and prosperity or death and desolation. These are your only choices..."

Sat, Mar 10, 2018 - 9:48am
Green Lantern

Paul Is Dead?

Am I only the person on this forum that didn't know that Paul McCartney died in 1966?

This video came up after the Moon video. I didn't click on it for 36 hours.

My brain just registered it as "Get Out of Here"

But I clicked on it.

Holy Wack-a-doodle

This guy isn't only compelling about the moon.

Who is Paul McCartney?

What I don't understand is who was behind it? Was the only motivation money?

Now this is weird

He shouldn't have lied to the Old New Yorker that drove him out there in 65

LAST PLAY AT SHEA Billy Joel × Paul McCartney
Sat, Mar 10, 2018 - 10:07am
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

Ruffian Of course you are understandable

Your comment about fracking and shale drilling opened up a line of thinking that might relate to what GL says about the moon, its phases and the effects it has on all of us. I imagine a planet that's alive in ways we cannot fathom because we are not aware of that sort of life form.

Then I imagine what it would be like to have thousands of needles burrowing like parasites deep into your skin, extracting your substance by inserting poisonous fracking fluids. Some of those are so highly toxic they're destroying aquifers used for drinking water. You shrug like a huge whale to remove the parasites but can only strip off a few. Your whole body quivers in pain.

On other areas of your body you eject material like small volcanoes to try to remove the parasites but they keep on drilling. The parasites don't know or don't care that they are as much a part of the life on this living world. They just want to screw us over for a percentage. This might be a little far fetched but I don't think I'm too far off base.

Steve StAngelo did studies on the earthquakes now very common on Oklahoma, a region that rarely saw earthquakes until fracking was introduced. Homes are damaged beyond repair and insurance firms in OK don't cover earthquakes. Now homes and entire communities are suffering the Brockovich effect. I call it that as Erin Brockovich made the connection to mass poisoning in a town where the water supply was contaminated by industry chemicals. A movie was made about what she was able to discover.

If the solar minimum, volcanism and destruction of the planetary ecosphere can be tied together it would go a long way to understanding that we could be running of of time when it comes to poisoning the earth and destroying our home. Revenge is a dish best served cold and mother nature is the cook

AGXIIK

Sat, Mar 10, 2018 - 10:58am
ag1969

Awesome stuff here

Just awesome stuff here AM and GL. Some of this stuff I have read about, or been directed to by both of you. But, to have it put together the way you guys have is incredibly helpful. That is all I have to say right now, a new skill requires repetition.

Sat, Mar 10, 2018 - 11:43am Green Lantern
Mr. Fix
-
NY

The synchronicities that should be so apparent...

I really enjoyed the Billy Joel/Paul McCartney tune, and the backstory. Once you have set forth an intention, the universe will conspire to support you.

Literally unimaginable things can happen as a result.

Speaking of synchronicity's, and my all-time favorite mentor, Billy Joel, I got to see him with Elton John about 25 years ago at the Meadowlands. Totally awesome concert, one of my friends had literally asked me what tickets to go online and buy to go see a concert, and I replied that I would love to see either Elton John or Billy Joel live. I had been learning their material to perform since childhood. I would happily see either of them.

Well he comes back a couple days later, and says you don't have to pick anymore, I got tickets to watch both of them together.

The concert was truly multigenerational, and even in the nosebleed section, the energy surrounding me was truly powerful.

They recorded the concert, so they could release it as an album together. I would have bought it, but then the lawyers got involved. Yeah, you guessed it, the demonic scum bag practitioners of our legal system put the kabosh on such a great idea.

I just looked for it on YouTube, and for some reason, they are outside of the United States for their recordings to make it to YouTube.

Both men were so familiar with each other's work, they never even practiced playing together.

They literally made the show up on stage, using non-verbal cues to communicate who got the leads.

As a child, I actually fashioned a couple of wire coat hangers into a harmonica holder so I could perform this just like Billy.

This is what happens when people are in sync with each other.

Billy Joel and Elton John singing Piano Man

Even if these guys were never your favorite, you've still got to admire a performance like that.

Note, they are in Japan, the Meadowlands performance in New Jersey was much, much better, it always helps when crowd knows the language.

Now for equal time, and I did find a 2000 Madison Square Garden performance, Billy and John really knock it out of the ballpark with Goodbye Yellow Brick Road:

Elton John w/Billy Joel - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road (Live-HQ)

Edit:

Quite frankly, I wasn't impressed with the performance in Japan,

So I kept looking, and found them live on the Jay Leno show.

Here, they did it right. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcYSSYnf_l8

Sat, Mar 10, 2018 - 3:03pm
Green Lantern

Ruffian,  I spaced out on

Ruffian,
I spaced out on your question. Russian Classical Composer with a jazzy flair.

I'd go with Rimsky Korsakov.

Rimsky-Korsakov: Scheherazade / Gergiev · Vienna Philharmonic · Salzburg Festival 2005

Alot of jazz musicians adapted Scherazade.

Maynard Ferguson, 'Scheherazade' (N. Rimsky-Korsakov)

While we are in this ball park, English composer Edward Elgar known mostly in the west for Pomp and Circumstance, wrote Nimrod. The short version. But if you're interested in mythology, ancient history, the narrative at the Tower of Babel, you might want to listen to the full version. This is powerful music.

Edward Elgar - Nimrod

​​​​​​​Of course, there is Holst, the Planets. He understood what we were talking about and tried to embody the vibrations of the spheres planets into music. But he skipped the luminaries, sun and moon. Actually, not my favorite piece of music and can't really speak to whether or not he succeeded. I've read some commentaries that said yes.

Beethoven did pretty good job with Moonlight Serenade. It touches it's subtle and moving influence.

Beethoven - Moonlight Sonata (FULL)

​​​​​​​To be a classical composer and not be in tune with nature is like being a chef who can't taste.

Grieg, Vivaldi, Bartok and on and on.....all bring out the essence of some cycle or process in nature.

​​​​​​​

Sat, Mar 10, 2018 - 3:35pm
Green Lantern

Fix,  Billy Joel is also from

Fix,

Billy Joel is also from Long Island so I grew up with that music. I didn't start listening until 52nd Street. Back in the day, he tried to help the Baymen who hurt by new commercial fishing industry and dwindling supply of shell fish. The baymen I grew up around used the same fishing techniques that the Native Americans and early Europeans used. Our sports team were the baymen. Suffice to say, they knew about the moon and the tidal forces.

We studied Joels form of the music in music class. The two songs I liked never made the Radio, Rosalinda's Eyes and Zanzibar blew me away once I got to 3:00 minutes on that track and they seque into the jazz section. WTF is that on the trumpet? That rocked my world.

Don't know if you read music or just play by ear, but Freddie Hubbard goes "monster" yet smooth, and you can tell that he is playing against a rock and roll rhythm section. The bass player is rushing.

https://www.mindformusic.com/public/pdf/Freddie%20Hubbard-Zanzibar.pdf

https://youtu.be/Yget4xVAulE?t=3m3s

Not really an Elton John fan. I once went to a concert at Madison Square Garden and I thought it was so boring. His music is too formulaic for my tastes. Uses the same chord sequences.

if you like Billy Joel, you might want to check the schedule at Madison Square Garden. Last two or three years, he made a return and has been playing regular shows and over a million tickets sold. I"m not interested in big concerts these days or seeing the old man play piano. If I was younger, probably. I think he said, he'd stop when he reached a million.

That Shea Stadium Concert was a good one. Then they tore it down for CitiField for the banksters.

That guy ruined Paul McCartney for me. Not that I ever really listened to his music. People went ape eh??

Sat, Mar 10, 2018 - 5:34pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Happy days

Some nice old timers from Toronto drove all the way down to my house, picked all the wires up off the ground, attached them to the poles, and turned the power on.

Sweet!

I guess nobody in New York knows how to do that anymore. I have yet to see one New York State Electric and Gas truck. Anywhere. Come to think of it, I haven't seen any Con Ed trucks in my travels either

Puerto Rico must be nice this time of year....

Green Lantern,

It's probably only because I played piano, and sang songs, from about age 6 forward, that I was drawn to Billy Joel and Elton John.

But watching them together, the affection that they have for each other is genuine. It's like they are soulmates.

I guess I'm just a little bit older than you, or, I started first, but the first song I learned how to play on the piano and sing, was Piano Man. I heard it on the radio, many times a day, I learned it without the music.

I learned to read music in high school, with four years of music theory. It was the only class worth taking.

I've never actually sat down, and played a song from the sheet music.

All I need, is to hear it. Actually, that's the only way I can really do it.

Like everything else, the music comes from within. Once it's there, I'm good.

I have two grand pianos to go tune this week, haven't done that in about 30 years. I'll see if I can get through a song when I'm done. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEXQaxUjesE

Spoiler alert: and the winner is... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEO_2eFpSeQ

Sat, Mar 10, 2018 - 8:17pm
Green Lantern

Fix, although you live in the

Fix, although you live in the hicks, you're a New Yorker. Billy Joel is a New York thing. You can't get that New York smell out of you. You don't hear peeps from Oklahoma, Missouri or TExas going on about Billy Joel. Totally a New York vibe.

Besides Zanzibar and Rosalinda Eye, I guess I'll go with.

Sun glasses, cigarette, afro, I don't give a fuck attitude and sax. New York State of MInd.

New York State Of Mind - Billy Joel

It's All About Soul Nice Driving 1/8th note base, more sun glasses, sexy background vocals, and good lyrics.

Billy Joel - All About Soul (Official Video)

Leave a Tender Moment alone because of Toots Theilsman on harmonica

And Just the Way you are because of Phil Woods on alto saxophone. One of the worlds greatest bebop sax players.

You would think Billy Joel was a wanna be jazz musician.

​​​​​​​

randomness