26920 posts / 0 new
Last post
Thu, Mar 8, 2018 - 12:04am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Today's news according to Luke...

CNN Hits New Low In Trump Attack, New Alien UFO Breakthrough Video?

WeAreChange

Published on Mar 7, 2018

In this video, Luke Rudkowski of WeAreChange gives you the latest breaking news on CNN hitting an all-time new low in their latest Trump attack with nonstop coverage of Anastasia Vashukevich and Stormy Daniels. We also get into new "breakthrough" video of Aliens and UFO's. Of course, we also talk about the FBI with geek squad, Skynet, Google, a.i, Korea peace talks, Alexa, Jeff Bezos of Amazon, Rand Paul calling for an audit the fed, plus a lot more.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Thu, Mar 8, 2018 - 12:09am Anonymous
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Cowboy up?

I am already sowing as much disrespect and contempt for these demonic scumbags as possible, everywhere I go, with everyone I meet.

That is a prelude to destroying them in front of a jury.

The consciousness has to change first, I'm working on it.

Thu, Mar 8, 2018 - 4:23am
Green Lantern

How many George Bush's are

How many George Bush's are there in this world?

Another one wins an election.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/george-p-bush-wins-breaks-trump_us_5a9fa724e4b0e9381c138fc2

One thing iss for damn sure, the low sperm syndrome missed the Bush family.

And what's with this tradition of naming your children after your parents and grandparents?

There are 10 million names in the world. Do you have to name all your offspring GEORGE.

PICK ANOTHER ONE.

Something catchy. A great American name would be Abd Al Alim Bush. Very electable too.

Thu, Mar 8, 2018 - 4:48am
Green Lantern

Cultural Insight Moment-Things I bet you didn't know

if you live in Middle America.

Couple of years back, there was this very pretty Tibetan girl in one of the cafe's in my hood.

I would chat with her once in a while. Her name was Tenzin.

In the summer, I'd go into the park, and away from all the Chinese were these Tibetan peeps.

So one guy is an artist, see's me messing around with instruments and he is talking to me and asking me questions, telling me about his homelands music and the Dali Llama. His name was Tenzin too.

I don't want to practice in the house in the summer. So I find quite places where there is not alot of foot traffic. There is this restaurant that I sit under it's awning near a parking lot and this cab driver hears me playing. He pulls into the parking lot.

He's obviously Tibetan and talks to me and is asking me questions. He tells me his name is Tenzin.

Now, I'm like WTF. Every guy in the park is Tenzin. Every Tibetan that has now introduced themself to me is named Tenzin. The pretty Tibetan girls are called Tenzin. The guys are Tenzin

Finally, I gotta ask the cab driver. Are all Tibetans named Tenzin??? He says no. It's just the msot popular name.

So I ask him, how do you know which Tenzin is who when you are referring to them?

He says, There is Fat Tenzin, Lazy Tenzin, Short Tenzin, Stupid Tenzin, etc, etc, etc,

That's what you call culture.

Now if you will excuse me, I'm gonna fix myself a nice warm cup of Yak Butter TEa And I don't want to hear any shit about it is no good for me.

I fixed a couple others. Don't be rude. Sit down and have a cup.

Aren't you glad you logged on today?

I was going to post something about the relationship of the Yuan and Gold, but I thought this would be to more people's liking.

Anybody else notice that gold has a new currency master?

Thu, Mar 8, 2018 - 7:08am Green Lantern
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Mar 8, 2018 - 7:11am Green Lantern
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Mar 8, 2018 - 7:13am Mr. Fix
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Mar 8, 2018 - 7:14am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Good morning Green Lantern

Your yak butter tea looks delicious, but I'm going with my traditional morning coffee.

I've been informed that the Son of Satan, Andrew Cuomo, has declared a state of emergency, making it illegal to drive on the roads, unless you are an emergency vehicle.

So what am I supposed to do with my sudden craving for Dunkin' Donuts?

I am now into the seventh day without any electricity, or Internet service.

Now, instead of just a few neighborhoods left without power, the entire town is dead.

I would say that locally, the snow is somewhat over a foot deep, but I do know that as you go south, particularly along the river, snowfall accumulations drop off significantly.

After a couple cups of coffee, I'm going to go clean my driveway, and my car.

The last time the Son of Satan closed all the roads, I went to Dunkin' Donuts just to smile at the gang of pigs.

Donuts anyone?

Thundersnow hits New York! Second winter storm in a week covers Northeast in up to 14 inches of snow, as more than 2,700 flights are cancelled and hundreds of thousands are left without power

• The Northeast was hit with a monster snow storm Wednesday morning, threatening 60 million people from Philadelphia to Boston
  • The nor'easter is expected to dump up to two feet of snow in some areas of New England through Thursday
  • As of Wednesday afternoon, the storm had already dumped 14 inches in one part of New Jersey
  • The system is even causing rare instances of thundersnow in New York City And Philadelphia
  • As of 10pm, more than 2,700 flights had been cancelled and more than 2,300 delayed for Wednesday
  • Amtrak canceled some train service Wednesday, and regional rail trains in Philadelphia will be operating on a weekend schedule
  • The region is still recovering from another nor'easter that hit last week, with many still without power
  • An elderly woman was killed after a tree fell on her in her driveway in Suffern, New York. A teacher in New Jersey was electrocuted

Read more: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5471469/Another-noreaster-threatening-communities-East-Coast.html#ixzz599uHXB7I
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Thu, Mar 8, 2018 - 7:16am Anonymous
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Ruffian, you're right.

That settles it, Dunkin' Donuts it is.

Thu, Mar 8, 2018 - 7:21am Mr. Fix
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Mar 8, 2018 - 7:33am Mr. Fix
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Mar 8, 2018 - 7:44am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Mar 8, 2018 - 7:47am
Green Lantern

Listen, you crab yourself a a

Listen, you grab yourself a fat serving of yak butter, throw it into a bowl along with toasted barley powder (optional) and milk curds, and then pour tea in until the liquid nearly reached the rim. You're gonna need to bring your own chopsticks to stir.

I've actually NEVER tried it. However, there are Tibetan Restaurants but something tells me the Yak milk ain't gonna be fresh.

I'm gonna have to settle for some Indian, Chai. Now, that's good STUFF!

Fix, you forgot to tell them. It was 74degrees just two weeks ago.

I hereby ORDER by the POWERS vested in ME, There shall be NO more Noreasters.

My throat is scratchy. I'd better take some Colloidal Silver.

The reservoirs should be full by NOW.

Thu, Mar 8, 2018 - 7:49am
Green Lantern

George P Bush?   I know you

George P Bush?

" />

I know you wanted to say it.

Thu, Mar 8, 2018 - 7:49am Green Lantern
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Mar 8, 2018 - 7:51am Green Lantern
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Mar 8, 2018 - 8:04am Green Lantern
-
Dublin
Ireland

Green Lantern wrote:...

Green Lantern wrote:
... Anybody else notice that gold has a new currency master?

Your terminology gives source. I wouldn't have put it quite the way Carolan did. The chart is clear.

The correlation swop from Yen to Yuan is one of the recent changes in markets. Central bank printing press "baton" passes over to the new IMF SDR member bank. Possibly tells us what time they will act to catch us out.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Thu, Mar 8, 2018 - 8:53am Anonymous
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Excuses, excuses

For the past week, there have been all kinds of excuses, ranging from bureaucratic red tape, for example, it's illegal to remove a tree from the road, if it touched an electrical wire. Nobody is legally allowed to do anything, until the electric company arrives. That hasn't happened yet, governor Son of Satan sent them to Puerto Rico for the winter.

Last night shortly after dark, the sky kept lighting up with many different colors, but I did not hear any thunder.

I strongly suspect that transformers were arcing. I've seen it before.

I can heat my house with either propane, or electricity. If it gets to an end of the world as we know it scenario, wood is also an option, all I have to do is cut it.

I have prepped for multiple long term scenarios if all public services go away. So yes, I am practicing.

It is well within the realm of possibility that the power may be out for another week.

For me, that's really not a problem.

For most people, it is quite a problem.

Time to fire up the snowblower, I think it's under a lump of snow outside somewhere.

Thu, Mar 8, 2018 - 8:55am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Mar 8, 2018 - 9:00am argentus maximus
Green Lantern

argentus maximus wrote:Green

argentus maximus wrote:
Green Lantern wrote:
... Anybody else notice that gold has a new currency master?

Your terminology gives source. I wouldn't have put it quite the way Carolan did. The chart is clear.

The correlation swop from Yen to Yuan is one of the recent changes in markets. Central bank printing press "baton" passes over to the new IMF SDR member bank. Possibly tells us what time they will act to catch us out.

You got me.

Figured it was newsworthy for fellow gold bugs.

I hadn't seen it mentioned 'round these parts.

Worth mentioning between Yak Tea, and NY Noreaster and other inconsequentials.

Guy does put out some cool charts.