26836 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wed, Mar 7, 2018 - 9:53am

All spiritual scriptures are

Fix

All spiritual scriptures are written with a secret rhythm.

They move from prose and parable to poetry. Would you know when a vowel begins a line and a consonant ends a rhythm? Is it important?

Meaning is only one element to a scripture, it is the underlying rhythm that reaches deep within a person to change consciousness and spiritualize a persons consciousness. Not the outer meaning.

There is alot going on in the bible that the list of facts, it was Greek, it has been edited, it was written to conceal principles don't tell us about it's origins. I'm pretty sure that it was written by enlightened men just as other ancient texts with an intention. I'm pretty sure these enlightened men were related to other enlightened men during different times in history, different cultures when different ancient scriptures were born. And then it was put in the wrong hands and all references to the inner teachings were removed or concealed. Yes, you can find most of these principles if not all in other religious scriptures. Few people are interested in this comparative study. .

When somebody says the bible is the "word" what they mean it is the audible word, the word that can be written. Not the inner word that we talked about when we talked about Gann's work on the matter. The concept of the inner word has been removed. This concept has been removed and only understood by a few of the esoteric Christians. This is getting pretty esoteric and concepts outside of most western religions but the concept is there. The word esoteric scares the heck out of somebody because the priestcraft has successfully put a lock and key on people's consciousness without the moon, without genetic alteration, but with words alone. It would be interesting to see if some of the hidden cycles and numbers in the bible exist in other scriptures. I am sure they do.

However, if you take somethings at literal value, and misinterpret you have a control structure and fear based paradigm. It serves it's followers but the rest of us are screwed huh??

The Emerald Tablets are spiritual laws that were given at a time relative to the consciousness of the time. I can tell you there are better treaties on the subject. It is by far not the most exhaustive treastise on the subject. I am repeating myself. A spiritual law works on many levels and just repeating it doesn't give you access to the profound ways that it works in all things and it's inner meaning. I can repeat the law of correspondence the law of polarity like a robot, the same way somebody can repeat a line of scripture and not know it's meaning or personalize it, or look out at current events and apply the principle?. There is no short cut to wisdom. You gotta work the program. Can you see how it works in your everyday life? And how many different levels it works? Seems Hermes didn't put it all out there.

Many people reading this are like so what? I didn't sign up for this, what's happening in the deep state, Donald trump, in Syria, with the price of gold. When you sign up to learn the truth, you're going to travel into strange places and things BETTER look different than when you started the journey.

I see alot of these concepts being separated from their application. Talked about and then forgotten when it's time to apply them.

If you're interested in ET and ancient history, mythology is a part of that study. Once you realize that Neptune and Poseidon represent Atlantis and Homer put the entire history into book form, I'm not sure why you would want to ignore it? The transhuman agenda we talk about here pre-dates the Nazi's by a loooooong time and it's all documented. The Nazi's and now our culture are just the most recent knuckleheads to try these things.

The guys I've recommended here on the historical facts of ancient civilizations and the narrative ALL use it to build their cases. Not just the archeological evidence, not just ancient texts, but they synthesize all the information where the myths come alive.

Wed, Mar 7, 2018 - 9:54am

Fix,  What's the weather

Fix,

What's the weather situation in your neck of the woods?

They were predicting armageddon but I think it has been delayed down here.

Getting too warm for heaps of snow. Just windy, gray, rainy and cold.

You might not be so lucky and obviously things can change.

Wed, Mar 7, 2018 - 9:57am

Silver66,  Thanks for that

Silver66,

Thanks for that website. I'll give it a read.

Wed, Mar 7, 2018 - 2:54pm (Reply to #20182)
Mr. Fix
-
NY

A very, very snowy afternoon...

Good afternoon Green Lantern,

The first order of business, is you asked for a weather report. Very heavy snow, and it is sticking well to the trees, and everything else. It's been snowing here since about 3 AM. We've already got about 6 inches.

Edit: make that eight.

So far, at least we have not gotten any high winds. They are expected tonight.

They are expecting over a foot to possibly 18 inches in my neck of the woods, and if it keeps sticking like it is, just the weight by itself will take down many trees.

My first trip to a laundromat in about 23 years was successful, and I have resolved my issue with my dirty laundry.

I'm not being a allegorical there.

Now let's get to the secret rhythm of scripture….

I agree that you have to look past the specific verbiage, a lot of the sounds, and even the symbolism is designed to affect the subconscious.

For starters, the rhythms in the Emerald Tablets aren't a secret, they are referred to and explained in the introduction,

And at least in a audiobook version, with a good reader, they are obvious.

We may have a small disagreement with relation to cause-and-effect pertaining to ancient spiritual writings.

You say that ancient spiritual writings, let's again use the Emerald Tablets as an example, were geared towards civilizations with a higher level of consciousness.

So far, so good.

I also agree that the work isn't complete but much of the information of the ancients has been intentionally purged wherever, and whenever possible by the Vatican, and the civil authorities it has been able to co-opt throughout the centuries. So un-like the Bible that is pushed in your face everywhere you go,

(Kind of like CNN these days), to find true esoteric scripture, you really have to dig. Literally.

Most of what is available, has only been uncovered in the past century, although it seems to correspond with what has been handed down throughout the centuries within secret societies. Do you know the penalty in most secret societies for revealing its secrets?

Just like the penalty for anything that contradicts the teachings in any Western theocracy.

Death.

When I said you literally have to dig it up, what has been found, has been buried for many centuries, and thanks to the Internet, has only very recently become available to people interested in seeking the truth.

My my my, we do have some contradictions with the official narrative, don't we?

That being said, the Bible wasn't written for people of a lower consciousness, it was written to C R E A T E people of a lower consciousness.

The Emerald Tablets on the other hand, was written to maintain a higher level of consciousness, and for deeper meanings, it doesn't have to be totally reinterpreted, so that the actual meaning is the polar opposite of the stated one, it is written in multiple layers of truth, so that as the initiate goes through the text many, many times, deeper meanings are revealed, but at least they are reasonably consistent with the more superficial ones originally gleaned on the first pass.

At least that has been my experience.

For deeper meanings handed down through secret societies, there are many different sources, the majority of which are less than a century old, in written form. The ideas aren't new, but writing them down and surviving it, is.

Once again, spreading such knowledge held the death penalty for literally the past couple of thousand years, and Jesus Christ, was merely one of many hundreds if not thousands that were executed simply for speaking the truth.

So if you want to compare the Bible, to the Emerald Tablets, or the Kybalion as another example, due to the historical availability of these documents, you really are comparing apples and oranges. particularly if you take into account intent.

I've been doing the exercises for self initiation into hermetic magic by Franz Barden, which gets pretty heavy into applying the principals, which aren't found in the other two texts. They don't pretend to be all-inclusive, in fact, the "three initiates” who claim authorship for the Kybalion clearly state that it is just an overview, to familiarize yourself with these ancient principles. It clearly says that further study is required.

The Bible says, that if it's not in the Bible, it is evil, the work of Satan, and should be avoided under penalty of eternal damnation. That's why I view it as apples and oranges.

Back when my daughter was in high school, she took a course that gave her credit towards graduation, online, given by a teacher whom later found out was of Asian descent. It was entitled "myths and legends”, which got into many of the classic stories, and as part of the curriculum, exploring the differences between pseudoscience, and science, was also explored.

Considering how my daughter was raised, she was taught that many of these myths and legends are actual history, and that the official narrative is just a bullshit cover story. She was also taught that the only difference between pseudoscience, and science, is in the eyes of the beholder.

Well, she received a 100% on her entire course, and the teacher offered to write her a reference letter for the college that she now attends. It was an over-the-top critique of her critical thinking capabilities.

In college, thinking she could get an easy A, she took a very similar course, that was focused on the differences between ancient astronaut theory, and the Bible, also areas of study she was intimately familiar with.

On her first paper, her work was incredibly well researched, far, far better than anything she had produced in high school, the teacher declared that she was "off-topic”, because she did not accept the Hegelian dialectic that was presented to her. She received a 50%.

She was handed two theories, both of them provably incorrect, and when her research pointed in a third direction, she was declared out of bounds.

Academia is full of glass ceilings.

It also didn't help that her teacher was a self-professed practicing Catholic, and was really only there to debunk the ancient astronaut theory.

Back to the drawing board, she composed a work of complete fiction, with erroneous conclusions, based solely on biblical scripture.

She correctly theorized that if only bullshit was to be accepted, she would give it to him in abundance.

Another easy A.

Compare this with the days of Constantine, when getting it right was literally a matter of life and death.

Clever men had a fairly decent motivation to please an overtly megalomaniacal genocidal psychopath.

Many religions have an esoteric version, kept for the few. But I don't think Christianity remains much as one of them. At least Jewish mysticism comes close.

Just like in secret societies such as the Freemasons for example, upon initiation to the 33rd degree, you are basically told that you are working for the devil.

Since it is by invite only, true believers in an exoteric version are easily weeded out. If you take the Catholic Church for example, by the time you ascend to the level of Bishop, or Cardinal, you're basically an atheist, fucking babies and practicing Satanism. Many parish priests get down with the agenda sooner. No, they don't actually worship the devil, they worship themselves as gods.

But they do serve the highest order of evil imaginable.

It's the exoteric version that worships the devil without knowing it. But that's a secret, so don't tell anyone.

True esoteric Christianity died with the early Christians upon the installation of Constantine as the head of the world church.

Since history is always written by the victors, what we are told the early Gnostic Christians actually believed, has been handed to us by the very people who exterminated them.

Gradually over time, ownership of all souls on planet earth was transferred from the Roman Empire, to the Vatican, as global governance has remained as their only objective since inception.

The idea of a new world order is actually thousands of years old.

Now, back to apples and oranges. Hermetic law is the basis of human freedom. This is also true of many Eastern ancient traditions, and many native cultures not influenced by the Satanic empire of lies.

Biblical law is the basis of human enslavement.

Other than that they were both written down in a book, there really isn't any other comparison.

At some point, you really do have to look at original intent.

No comparison there.

The hermetic law of cause and effect has played out all across the world. In one book, you get spiritual growth and harmony amongst people.

In Biblical canon, equally true with the Torah, and the Koran, you get perpetual war, perpetual chaos, perpetual fear and perpetual genocide.

At least that's how I compare them.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Wed, Mar 7, 2018 - 5:43pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Mr. Fix, I went through that

Mr. Fix, I went through that gas dryer thing about 4 years ago when I needed to replace my gas water heater and they wouldn't sell it to me even though I was a licensed contractor. They needed a plumbing contractor to purchase the gas water heater (and install) so I called my plumber friend and it was purchased and installed by me,,,, go figure, and it hasn't had an issue since.

Far to much bull shit with these kind of things.

BTW, you did a wonderful job with your daughter and she understands the principal of find out what your teacher wants and give it to them. Right or wrong.

Wed, Mar 7, 2018 - 6:20pm

New Edition of Monopoly being released

The New CHEATERS Edition. Appropos for the times? REcently announced new edition

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/02/01/cheaters-edition-of-monopoly-cheerfully-caters-to-sordid-reality/?utm_term=.bc523bfd0df2

Monopoly was introduced to the public in in fall 1934. While it was many years in development and it was offered independly before Parker Brothers purchased it in spring 1935, it came to mass attention when this happened

1934-1942 was the last time that

Now for some vague unspecific gifs of what that means.

Uranus enters Taurus for the first time in 76 years, May 16, 2018. This cycle will last until 2026 Uranus was last in this sign March 1935-May 1942. Anyone alive who experienced this last cycle would be currently in their 80's.

But the thing related to TAurus is MONEY. $$$$. Venus the ruler of Taurus relates to banking and finances, new forms of taxation, wild markets,

So what was happening around the world in 34-43. Well, we had a war. Food rationing in some places, homeless problem,

Now there is another repeated cycle that happened in 34 and 35, and that is by a planet called Jupiter will be in the same position. The Year the Banking Act in the US took effect, the social security act all under FDR.

So monopoly which is about real estate, trading, finance, owning all you can came in during these two transits, and now as these two transits are returning they are revising the rules with new pieces.

Are these things are coincidence? Nahh, anybody that knows how astrology works doesn't believe in coincidences.

Obviously, Taurus is a bull as in

F

Bull from the Germanic - to blow and swell.

And the root of your favorite word -Bullion as in Gold bullion.

Of course, there is the other kind of bullion.

Wed, Mar 7, 2018 - 6:29pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

As we enter a very snowy evening...

The snow is well over a foot deep now, it just got dark, but the skies around me keep flashing like lightening,

But I don't hear any thunder.

Municipalities just to my south had electricity earlier today, that's probably not true anymore.

Years ago with such a prolonged heavy wet snow, the transformers on the telephone poles started to explode for some reason.

I think if you put a foot of snow on top of them, they simply short out.

Enjoying a peaceful afternoon, I've been exploring different aspects of magic with a focus on morality.

Right hand versus, left hand, white versus dark, and other misnomers so subject to interpretation.

I've spent nearly the last three hours on one seminar, a group discussion on the topic, which I suspect Green Lantern would find rather fascinating.

As a group of magicians challenge each other on their beliefs, and intentions, they find out in the end, that they have far, far more in common with each other, then they have differences.

Black Magick: My Lecture To The Golden Dawn - Full Seminar

Some of the YouTube videos that I've been watching on the topic, can literally have over 100 commercial interruptions implanted into them. This makes them literally unviewable without ad block.

Turdville has ad block.

I just mail them to myself here, through the personal messaging, and retrieve them in a commercial free format.

I just topped off the fuel in my generator, and I am settled in for the night.

Sweet dreams.

Wed, Mar 7, 2018 - 6:35pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

The monopoly cheaters edition...

Now that's a funny premise.

Instead of buying hotels, you can buy governments, from spineless politicians, right down to the pigs on the beat.

Once you own every level of law-enforcement outright, "Getting caught" becomes impossible.

That's when the fun really begins. devil

Wed, Mar 7, 2018 - 8:04pm

Looks like the snow stopped

Looks like the snow stopped here. Going hard for a few hours, but mostly big wet snow flakes. Weather people didn't have a clue on this one.

Now I see what you're doing their Fix. The whole switchout the bible and mythology discussion with the Alester Crowley discussion. The great Magic Poo Bah....

I did watch a show on him recently and this guy says that history has distorted his achievements and was unfairly attacked by the established religion.

Video unavailable

I don't travel the left or right hand path. I like the middle lane the best, not because JEsus said so, not because Buddha said so, not because Luke Skywalker said so, just because it melts in best with natural law. I think it was William Shakespeare or was it George Washington? Maybe it was Plato or Mark Twain that said, "It is better to know than not to know"

So I endorse open informational exchange and making up your mind. I'm somewhat familiar with Crowley but the guy in the video pointed out things I never knew about him especially his artistic endeavors. But he definitely seems to have had a dark side.

Either way, he was a colorful person

Wed, Mar 7, 2018 - 8:16pm
ag1969

Speaking of games...

All music lovers of all ages check out a game on Amazon called "Spontuneous." I bought it for my son for Christmas and it is a hoot with four or more. We play it a few times a week. No screens, no blips and bleeps, no WIFI frying your balls, just good ole fashioned fun.

Wed, Mar 7, 2018 - 8:55pm (Reply to #20191)

ag1969 wrote: All music

ag1969 wrote:

All music lovers of all ages check out a game on Amazon called "Spontuneous." I bought it for my son for Christmas and it is a hoot with four or more. We play it a few times a week. No screens, no blips and bleeps, no WIFI frying your balls, just good ole fashioned fun.

So I thought we'd take a hidden camera into an American families home and watch them play Spontuneous. Probably a good idea in this day and age.

Spontuneous - Family Board Game Night
Wed, Mar 7, 2018 - 9:00pm
ag1969

LOL

The 69's are way better than that!

Wed, Mar 7, 2018 - 10:36pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Mar 7, 2018 - 10:40pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Mar 7, 2018 - 10:56pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Mar 7, 2018 - 11:06pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Mar 7, 2018 - 11:08pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Mar 7, 2018 - 11:30pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

What a bunch of fucking morons...

Police: We're The Experts - Don't You Dare Criticize Us

"cowardice."

"You can't handle the truth!"

"We're Experts, Do What We Say"

In response, many defenders of police have become testy and defensive, resorting to slipshod arguments that amount to little more than "you people who aren't police should just shut up."

Nevertheless, the claim that critics of police inaction are part of a unqualified "peanut gallery" has been successful for decades. It is an indication of a cowed and passive citizenry, but we may be finally witnessing some pushback from the "non-experts" who aren't buying the pro-government myths any longer.

Wed, Mar 7, 2018 - 11:46pm (Reply to #20199)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Mar 7, 2018 - 11:47pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Buying Gold