Tue, Mar 6, 2018 - 2:20am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Mar 6, 2018 - 3:08am Anonymous
Green Lantern

Ruffian wrote:When we turned

Ruffian wrote:

When we turned our money supply and control to bankers.

I say we execute them. Problem solved

We sure as hell got enough guns around here to get it done.

I'm gonna need two volunteers before I start volunteering.

I'll bring the butter.

Tue, Mar 6, 2018 - 3:36am
Green Lantern

I don't get David Icke's

I don't get David Icke's thesis on the moon....... It's a hallowed out Alien base like the death star that controls us? I'm not getting how it controls us. That's the same theory the two soviet scientists put out in the 70's.

He kinda screws up the narrative with the great fall.

And yeah, it can eclipse the sun so can my thumb when I put it infront of my eye's just at the right distance.

Roman and Greek mythology have two moon Gods. Luna and Diana-Roman Or Apollo and Artemis of the Greeks Somethings missing. Don't you agee? Luna drags it's silver chariot across the sky like a lunatic because it's the classical ruler to silver and influences your luna body, emotional body.

Artemis gets wacked. Remember, the Illyad and Oddessy is a TRUE story, vielled in mythology.

https://www.theoi.com/Olympios/ArtemisMyths2.html#Troy

The Gods are the ETS and the wars Farrells Cosmic Wars.

And yeah, there are alot of numerical perfect relationships, but so are the distances between mountains and sea's on earth which almost all have a Fibonacci relationship. That means whoever put it there was smhat.

Tue, Mar 6, 2018 - 3:56am
Green Lantern

Oscars failed.  They attacked

Oscars failed. They attacked Trump. he said some unkind words back.

Hollywood used their platform to forward their political agenda.

Their behavior caused them to enter into a long downward trend/bear market.

Or they were already in a bear market and now what was underneath is surfacing and they walking into their own destiny unknowingly. Simply because the cycle is here REVOLUTION

Football players used their platform to make a political statement. That caused disinterest in football and declining viewership.

Football and SPORTS are in a bear market. How did they time their behavior so well?

See the pattern here?

The democrats are in a bear market. Did their recent election behavior cause the bear market or was it already in progress and whatever invisible forces were causing their decline was also the force which brought dirty secrets out in the open.

The republicans are in a bear market too and to prevent a revolution against the establishment, Trump was the anecdote.

So it seems if something is in a bear market, it's that force which brings out the dirty little secrets. Bear markets are the Revolution.

Mainstream Media has been in a bear market for awhile, CNN and the whole bunch of them.

Their only recourse is an informational black out.

A systems prime directive is survival, democrats, Justice Department, the media, Hollywood. When survival is at stake, it seeks total control.

America is in a bear market. All the Kings Horses and All the Kings Men Couldn't put Humpty Dumpty back together again. (Hey Humpty Dumpty was an egg, I wonder if it was a reference to the second moon?)

Government is loosing control. It has no choice but to pursue it's survival. It's not like the CIA went anywhere.

If you close yuor eyes, and get selective amnesia and you don't remember who the curreent sitting President is than his foreign policy looks alot like the previous administration and the previous administration and the Previous administration.

And apparntly, the puppet masters are in a bear market. Why do you think Farrell is talking all that Nazi off planet, black budget stuff. That's their escape plan.

Tue, Mar 6, 2018 - 7:01am
ag1969

To all the Borax users in here

I was watching a video with Jordan Sather from Destroying the Illusion last night, and he said that he takes Borax to decalcify his Pineal Gland. And, then I went to my email and found this waiting for me:

EVERYTHING TO KNOW ABOUT BORAX

Did you know that borax is used in diagnostic medicine, welding, gold extracting, pottery making and blacksmithing? Or that it is used as a fire retardant in building materials, and in clothing as a moth repellant? Some countries even use it as a food preservative!

The most commonly known use of borax is as a green laundry booster and cleaning agent.

An important but little known and understood use of borax is as a natural remedy for a wide range of health issues.

While borax is used industrially without concern, when it is brought into the home for personal use, three questions arise - is it safe, will it work, and are there any side effects?

IS BORAX SAFE?

According to the Borax Materials Safety Data Sheet, Borax has a low acute dermal (skin) toxicity and a low acute oral toxicity. Fifty years of occupational exposure indicate that it does not adversely affect the eyes.

There is no evidence of borax causing cancer. Reproductive problems are noted only when very large oral doses are given.

Even ingestion of up to a teaspoon of borax is not considered to be harmful to healthy adults. (Though it is certainly not recommended!)

For more information about the safety of borax and its use in cleaning, see https://www.earthclinic.com/green/safely-using-borax-for-cleaning.html

BORAX HEALTH BENEFITS

Every week at Earth Clinic, we receive personal stories from readers who have used borax as a natural remedy for various health issues. Arthritis is at the very top of the list of borax cures. It is the boron in borax that is key to success.

Arthritis suffers know that winter months can be harsh on the joints. Cold temperatures are not kind to arthritic knees and fingers; neither are they conducive to healing from outdoor exercise.

We have combined documented research with the body of information accumulated at Earth Clinic to bring you this important information in a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6x-9A6pEJc

BORAX SIDE EFFECTS

As wonderful as borax is for many people, it is not completely free of side effects. Our latest video was created to ensure that you are completely informed about what to watch out for if you decide to try this remedy for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3m89XG6rhk

Finally, we leave with you this encouraging post sent to Earth Clinic from Naomi in Milwaukee, who used borax to heal her arthritis.

“I'm 51 and for 25+ years, I had ankylosing spondylitis, psoriatic arthritis and osteoarthritis, with various related/resulting conditions like hay fever, depression, anxiety, addiction, eczema, tinnitus.

Three and a half months ago, after eliminating all pharmaceuticals, I started daily with 4 teaspoons of borax solution (solution is one teaspoon of borax mixed with a liter of water) and 500 mg's of magnesium (1000 mg's for the first ten days); and since I thought I also might have Pyroluria, I included zinc, B6, D3 and Omega 6 supplements. All my conditions are 90% better.

The healing reactions were tiring at times, especially in the third month when most severe. After three months, I reduced the borax to a maintenance dose of two teaspoons daily. Any persistent minor healing reactions are declining and no longer problematic.”

----------

For more information, visit us at earthclinic.com where you will find thousands of reports from readers who have used natural remedies like borax for health!

https://www.earthclinic.com/remedies/borax.html

https://www.earthclinic.com/cures/arthritis.html

Tue, Mar 6, 2018 - 7:08am
I Run Bartertown

Ruffian

"it will be difficult to muster a true hatred for us"

I dunno. The engineering has most boomers in psychological lock-down mode and the hatred is reflexive toward anyone who doesn't accept their 'twin faiths' of egalitarianism and holocaustianity. But since they're Boomers, what might otherwise be the burning hatred of 1,000 suns is more like the fizzling hatred of a pack of matches (with a distracting tee time at noon ... and a meeting with the broker at 3 ... and that cruise coming up, etc...). They don't care about anything enough to hate us very effectively. Lucky for us, if they were going to do anything that mattered, they'd have done it long ago.

"Doctors? Good they can provide healthcare and steal the organs from dead ZOG."

And that level of practicality, my dear, is why you are special!

Tue, Mar 6, 2018 - 7:40am Green Lantern
Mr. Fix
-
NY

How to get Control from the moon

Green Lantern,

How do use the moon for control over humanity? Once you accept that it is a construct, a mechanical device built for such a purpose, it's not that complicated. For a global cataclysm, simply shift the orbit. The gravitational effect upon the oceans will do the rest for you. To control consciousness? Simple.

Think of consciousness in terms of electromagnetic frequencies, although that might be a slight simplification, but the principle is the same. Now all you need is a frequency jammer, or a dampening field, that creates a void where the consciousness used to be.

Technologically speaking it's the same technology used by the CIA for mind control. Cutting humanity off from its Source is part of it, substituting a much lower vibrational frequency completes the task. You're literally hijacking the exact same field that connects the human body to its consciousness, which resides outside the body.

Then you supplement the effect with money, religion, and governments, to complete the entire mind fuck.

Then you have a planet covered with slaves who will serve you for their entire lives.

Simple!

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Tue, Mar 6, 2018 - 7:54am Green Lantern
silver66

Very interesting analogy GL

this post resonated with me.

I am going to have to really mull this one over.

silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Tue, Mar 6, 2018 - 8:27am Green Lantern
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Bear markets in all systems.

Unless of course, you look at the East, where we have been shipping our gold, our industry, and our intellectual property.

I envision lots of chaos, particularly in the West, and the powers that be will try to convince us when it all blows over that we have defeated globalism.

But globalism will be firmly entrenched, it will just be using the eastern hemisphere as a center of influence.

Yes, Nazis have an escape plan, both underworld, and off world. But human enslavement is still on their agenda.

By the way,

It's been five days now, and the electrical wires are still laying on the ground, with no promise of restoration anytime soon.

Many neighbors have left, but life in my house is pretty much back to normal.

I'm going to attempt to have a relatively normal day at work,

And get ready for the big storm tomorrow.

At this point, what difference does it make?

The East Coast Is Bracing For Another Monster Winter Storm

"Another east coast storm is on tap Wednesday into Wednesday, but this one is a bit different than this past event..."

Tue, Mar 6, 2018 - 8:46am
Green Lantern

It's really weird that so

It's really weird that so many ancient cultures tell the same story just use different names. Roman, Greek, Norse, Native American. I think Icke mentioned one myth with an egg. I was fading.

Norse

https://norse-mythology.org/sol-mani/

https://norse-mythology.org/tales/ragnarok/

https://www.ancientpages.com/2016/11/01/ragnarok-horryfying-fimbulwinter...

https://witchesandpagans.com/pagan-paths-blogs/all-about-mani-the-norse-...

Native American-Zuni People

https://www.firstpeople.us/FP-Html-Legends/CoyoteStealsTheSunAndMoon-Zun...

Matthew 24:29

"But immediately after the tribulation of those days THE SUN WILL BE DARKENED, AND THE MOON WILL NOT GIVE ITS LIGHT, AND THE STARS WILL FALL from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

Tue, Mar 6, 2018 - 9:34am
ag1969

The Fart Gods

Tue, Mar 6, 2018 - 9:34am
Green Lantern

Decoding mythology and parables

This is a good time to talk about the bible both old and new because the directions on how to read parables and mythology are given

If the Old Testament contained a chapter that told you the story of the wilderness journey wasn’t literal, would you believe it? Would you even notice?

I would argue that it all depends; if you were a staunch literalist, you would probably breeze by the verses without a second thought. That’s normal.I'm nuts.

Even if you were undecided about the Bible’s literal-historical value, you still might pass them up as inconsequential without a careful reading of the language and context.

Not too many people ever quote Psalm 78 where it gives direction on how to interpret "dark secrets" hidden in scripture written as parables which are the same as mythology. Psalm 78 is the users manual that gets glossed over.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm+78&version=NIV

"dark secrets" is different than Hillary Clinton type "dirty secrets"

Asalph is said to be a musician. Hey, I'm a musician. We must think alike.

Asaph is believed by many scholars to have been a musician in the court of King David from the tribe of Levi. I really don't know.

He starts Psalm by telling us to listen carefully because he says it's IMPORTANT!

Then he starts to go on about the history from the time of the exodus from egypt.

“Give ear, O my people, to my law: incline your ear to the words of my mouth.”

By law, he means instruction, or teaching.

Then he tells them Israel’s past is a parable:

“I will open my mouth in a parable…”

Hmm. What does he mean here? Is he saying that he will use a parable to extrapolate a moral lesson from the literal history of Israel, or is he saying that the Torah itself is the parable from which we can extrapolate the lesson?

If his aim was to unravel a parable from real history, he never accomplishes his goal. He FAILS.

He only gives us a synopsis of what’s written down in the Torah. Isn’t that odd?

Go and read the entirety of Psalm 78 and see what I mean.

Asaph wants to teach us a great lesson, but he doesn’t.

He just reminds of us of Israel’s disobedience…over…and over…and over again. Ad nasuem. So is he going to give us a parable with hidden meaning, or is he just reminding of us of what happened so that the next generation can remember?

Then he tells you that the TORAH is a parable with concealed wisdom. Same as mythology. Truth Concealed aka DARK SAYINGS

“…I will utter dark sayings of old.”

Dark sayings were called “dark” because they concealed hidden meaning. If there is an obvious hidden meaning being concealed, wouldn’t you like to know it? And can you glean the true spiritual wisdom from a simple literal reading?

HELLO...... I DON"T THINK SO.

Parable/fable/myth/tale to illustrate a lesson.

now hold on to your undies......

The idea that a riddle is being put forth about the Torah in Psalm 78 is also confirmed by the author of Matthew who states that Jesus spoke in parables so that the he fulfilled Psalm 78!

Ahhhhh!

Did you get that? Matthew says Jesus spoke in parables because of Psalm 78!

Psalm 78 says The Law is a Parable

if you are a staunch literalists, you would probably breeze by the verses without a second thought. That’s normal. Refrain from being normal for this exercise

Even if you were undecided about the Bible’s literal-historical value, you still might pass them up as inconsequential without a careful reading of the language and context. Let’s review one of the most important texts in the Old Testament to understand how easy it is to miss what the Biblical authors thought so obvious.

Psalm 78 Speaks: The Law is a Parable

Psalms 78 has been attributed to a man named Asaph. Asaph is believed by many scholars to have been a musician in the court of King David from the tribe of Levi. He begins this lengthy Psalm by telling us to listen carefully to what he has to say, which he considers vitally important. Namely, the history of Israel from the Exodus in Egypt to King David’s time. He begins:

By law, he means instruction, or teaching. He is about to summarize Israel’s sin and disobedience in time’s past. But in the next verse, he reminds them Israel’s past is a parable:

“I will open my mouth in a parable…”

Hmm. What does he mean here? Is he saying that he will use a parable to extrapolate a moral lesson from the literal history of Israel, or is he saying that the Torah itself is the parable from which we can extrapolate the lesson? This should be the central question for everyone who wishes to understand their Bible. And it’s so vital.

If his aim was to unravel a parable from real history, he never accomplishes his goal. He simply gives us a synopsis of what’s already written down in the Torah. Isn’t that odd? Go and read the entirety of Psalm 78 and see what I mean. Asaph wants to teach us a great lesson, but he doesn’t. He just reminds of us of Israel’s disobedience…over…and over…and over again. So is he going to give us a parable with hidden meaning, or is he just reminding of us of what happened so that the next generation can remember?

Scholars and commentaries seem to gloss over this question we must be confronted with.

But Asaph isn’t finished. I believe the fact that he is conveying the idea that the Torah ITSELF ISthe parable, with its concealed wisdom, is confirmed in the next verse:

Ah…by summarizing Israel’s past he means it is all a “dark saying of old.”

What are “dark sayings of old?”

Dark sayings were called “dark” because they concealed hidden meaning. If there is an obvious hidden meaning being concealed, wouldn’t you like to know it? And can you glean the true spiritual wisdom from a simple literal reading?

I really don’t think so.

Dark sayings of old were NOT to be taken literally. SAME intend with the authors of mythology.

The deeper spiritual lessons contained within these sayings were purposely obscured.

This is by definition what a parable does as well. A parable is a fictional story meant to teach us a moral lesson. Like Aesop’s Fables.

If you read any of the Jung books especially by Maria Von Franz, you are learning that fairy tales are parables with a moral lesson that require unveiling. This is the ART OF DOT CONNECTING.

But dark sayings of old go a bit further because they concealed the spiritual lesson which only the wise (those able to spiritually interpret its meaning) were meant to understand.

Consciousness, not a literal reading can pierce the truth.

A dark saying uses symbols to stand for something else. The very idea conveyed by dark sayings of old is that of a huge, spiritual riddle.

TSo it’s okay to understand that Jesus spoke in riddles which we know not to take literally, but the inspiration from this came from an Old Testament verse that spoke with literal history!? Hmm…

There is no confusion about the parables of Jesus; we know he means fictional stories, because he tells the disciples that while he can speak openly and in laymans language to them, he must speak in riddles to the multitude, because in hearing they hear not, and in seeing they see not.

Jesus went so far as to say he was uttering “secrets kept hidden since the foundation of the world.” If Jesus is fulfilling this prophecy, and he is using fictional stories, how much more so was the original intent of the writer of Psalm 78 recounting Israel’s history as a giant parable told through the Torah?

Why did both writers of Psalm 78 and Matthew do this?

They wanted to purposely conceal wisdom that the multitudes had no business understanding because they weren’t ready. Why weren’t they ready?

Simply because the spiritual lessons contained in the allegory and symbolism require one to search deeper than any religion. They must search deep within the self. That's too esoteric?

The writer of Psalm 78 is doing exactly this, and the author of Matthew is simply following his lead where Jesus is concerned.

This paradigm went from the steeple to the school house where they applied literal meaning to Greek and Roman mythology. As a result, you were being brainwashed from a young age. Taught that this was philosophy or creative writing, yet it is how the elders in these countries wrote history.

We have the history of the moon.

When it tells you NOT to worship the GODs. The bible is referring to ancient pagan worshop of the Space Gods just like the JEws did in Babylon. It is not saying not to gather information from the light patterns eminating from the planets and the moon and their effects on us.

If you were to remove the influence of the moon on humanity, The PYramids of Giza would disappear. Ancient calendars would disappear. I'd no longer be able to show you up and downs in the stock market. And you know who the God of the moon was?

The god of the moon, writing, magic,

Egyptians personalized the forces in the Universe.

https://www.ancient.eu/Thoth/

Tue, Mar 6, 2018 - 10:20am Green Lantern
-
Dublin
Ireland

Top notch GL.

Top notch GL.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Tue, Mar 6, 2018 - 10:44pm Green Lantern
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Mar 6, 2018 - 10:48pm I Run Bartertown
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Mar 6, 2018 - 10:55pm Green Lantern
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Mar 7, 2018 - 8:51am Green Lantern
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Good morning

Happy Wednesday everyone…

Good morning Green Lantern,

I just got a chance to read your essay on decoding mythology and parables. That's pretty good stuff.

One line that jumped out at me:

is repeated throughout the Emerald tablets of Thoth.

But the difference, is what is being espoused is basic natural law, along with world history, which suppressed archaeology can confirm.

He gets into science, and the nature of reality, which can now be confirmed by quantum physics.

In other words,

Instead of a bull shit manual designed to enslave humanity,

The truth is actually expressed, without having to peel back layers of bullshit and allegory to discover it.

The same goes for many ancient texts outside of the Bible, they all tell the same story, some of the names are different, and some of the narratives are based on local cultures, but overall, it's the same story.

Sure, some clever men decided to try to hide some truth in Constantine's official Book on the psychopathic megalomaniacal genocidal imaginary sky daddy, (An allegory for Constantine himself) but in many ways, you need to know the truth before you can actually see where it has been surreptitiously woven into the text.

These clever men would have been executed if they just came straight out and told the truth.

Many died trying.

Constantine was a megalomaniacal moron, and wouldn't know the truth unless you smashed it over his head. Weaving it into an allegory and parables, was for Constantine's benefit, and eventually the Vatican hierarchy, as the handbook for human enslavement became refined through edits throughout the centuries.

Most believers in the hand book on human enslavement can't decipher truths labeled as dark, or occulted which were surreptitiously hidden from view.

Since they were children, they've been taught that such knowledge is evil, and the work of this imaginary bogeyman that they labeled the devil.

This is an extraordinarily powerful tool to keep the truth hidden from the very people who need it the most.

Most religions come in both an esoteric, and exoteric form. In the esoteric form, many of these basic truths are revealed, but the exoteric form is what is fed to the masses, and in exoteric theologies, the esoteric form is always labeled as evil.

Now we have the true mechanism for humanities crisis of conscience.

What most people believe to be true is pure evil, created solely to maintain human enslavement.

The very means to free humanity from its enslavement has been declared evil by the authority figures.

It's really not the authority figures that are the most danger in our world, it's the people that believe their bullshit.

Such is the conundrum that keeps us enslaved.

Sure, plenty of people are waking up, but as a percentage, they are still very few.

The overwhelming majority are dumber than ever, and quite willing to do the bidding of the evilest amongst us.

Government, or religion, it makes no difference. It's just a label for your favorite flavor of enslavement.

Fixing this is going to be messy.

What is holding us back explained in 15 minutes:

Who is slowing down our progress? - David Icke answers questions from Polish media
Wed, Mar 7, 2018 - 9:04am Green Lantern
silver66

Parables

A coupe of years ago Mrs Silver66 and I thought we would do an at home bible study. We figured since the bible was the playbook of society for the last 2000 years we should read it ourselves and come to our own conclusions. We asked around and were suggest a good guide to use. It had us read the old and new concurrently.

So far so good, until we got to the story of Lot. Mrs Silver66 and I looked at each other and said WTF this can't be literal. So began the journey to understand, not what was written but what was being said !

This led to an author by the name of Anne Sugano.

https://parableblueprint.com/

She breaks down how a deeper meaning has been hidden in the text if you understand how parables are written. I ordered all five of her books. They laid out how to read the bible in an alternative way, yet I get to make my own conclusions as to what the book says. All I will say is...very interesting"

What is there is not what it seems.

Silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Wed, Mar 7, 2018 - 9:12am
ancientmoney
-
Madison, WI

Good treatise on 2nd amendment...

by AgstAger who wrote it and posted it on main street...

https://thelibertychronicle.com/the-2nd-amendments-forgotten-value/

Wed, Mar 7, 2018 - 9:14am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Six days now, still no electricity.

Apparently, the son of Satan himself, Andrew Cuomo, (Satan went by the name of Mario) sent the guys who could fix electricity in New York to Puerto Rico, Where they can spend their winter basking in the sun.

They're still not fixing anything.

The son of Satan's Great idea, is to mandate evacuation from areas without electricity.

Yeah right, like that's going to happen.

And today, we are getting a another blizzard.

We really need to stop calling these people public servants,

And start calling them what they are.

The people we pay exorbitant sums of money to fuck us over.

Does somebody really want to take up their cause, and tell us why we need them?

Due to recently enacted laws, when I went to buy a new gas dryer, I was told that only a licensed plumber could buy the parts required to convert it from natural gas to propane. The fact that I've done this conversion countless times, was irrelevant.

I don't have this stupid piece of paper that gives me permission to buy the parts.

So,

I bought an electric dryer. The salesman at the Home Depot informed me that I would need a licensed electrician to hook it up. I informed him that unlike the gas dryer conversion parts, everything I needed to hook up the electric dryer was sitting on the shelf, and I didn't need his stupid fucking piece of paper granting me permission to buy them.

Okay, that was about 10 years ago,

But today,

I need to do my laundry, most of my clothes are filthy from the past weeks work.

My dryer consumes slightly more electricity then the generator that I am using, which otherwise is more than enough for my house.

So, now I have to go to the laundromat in a blizzard.

And sooner or later, I'm going to have to find a new tree for my clothesline, but not today.

Have a nice day.