Enquiring Minds

92 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mon, Oct 27, 2014 - 10:38am Au15xAg
FJ

CL

The trade is going to take some serious patience, 79.44 is a break of both pivots at 55/85 and a new low, 78 is my ST Target, then 68.

These are ONLY technical Targets, they are not predictions, but merely what the ESF has in play - their program.

I do not read ZH, it is an affront for GSCO - Goldman clearly knows price target.

A great deal is occurring within the Oil Markets, so staying nimble is best, we watch, we wait, we see for now. I do not beat myself up for missing what lay in the shadows and is spring upon me, simply adjust.

Watching for now... a great deal changed, in particular Russia's energy deal with China.

Mon, Oct 27, 2014 - 10:47am
FJ

AU/AG - Wednesday/Thursday

- will be important days this week in the metals complex, very important.

Mon, Oct 27, 2014 - 11:00am
FJ

Beginning Wednesday

Will be traveling for one week, checking in once a day or so. New projects getting underway in Ohio and Pennsylvania.

Bless NYC private equity... it will become readily available for hardcore growers over the next 18 months. I've meet with seven Firms and each and every one is dialed in on this space.

Long overdue.

Mon, Oct 27, 2014 - 2:51pm FJ
FJ

Need to see re-test of lows

CL squeeze play @ .51

Mon, Oct 27, 2014 - 2:53pm
FJ

Momo Whippits are getting smoked today

TSLA another dog day, ProGo... saturation a plenty, sales look to have peaked.

Mon, Oct 27, 2014 - 3:01pm
FJ

Coffee - position off 218 closed

Nice ride down and exit. Waiting several weeks for reset on position.

Mon, Oct 27, 2014 - 3:19pm
FJ

Sprott now touting Ebola as the answer to Higher Prices

WERE Ebola to become an epidemic, in my opinion it would be used as quite a tool, a fully integrated contagion used for multiple agendas.

1. Prohibition to locality and resultant reduction in commerce due to interruptions.

2. possible gun grab segue, further reduction in human rights and a great many civil liberties violated (See Boston Lockdown).

3. Were AFRICA to implement procedures to prevent spread, possible impact to mining, although proximity is in question.

4. unsure how "GOLD" would proof one's portfolio, as commerce in it would be constrained dampening distribution, which certainly could have a profound effect were broad equity and bond markets to correct/collapse/contract.

and many other reasons too broad to contemplate until onset of a plague-like conditions. Fear is a mighty tool, cross the bridge and blow it sky high or traverse when the "time" appears more appropriate.

A great deal of war gaming for higher metals prices and the demise of the US Dollar.

Vitamin C (Non-GMO) and 10% Silver colloid appear to be the best defense for now. IF you don't have your metals by now... you are a true believer in all things paper possible, yet probability of your losses remain unparaelled at any time in history.

Lack of Human Density @ 8200 feet has been our plan, Plan B is our new Farm in Ohio 50 miles from Density, beyond this... exit USA, which having done, better the devil you know in most instances. Although were I to do it again, another large trawler or sailboat would be a three-peat.

Seems somewhat shameful we've arrived at a point whereby the mongering for "GOLD to the Moon" has so many untoward vectors.

Best to think in pure process, unpolluted by potential dramas unproven to be much beyond irrational fear, for the moment, of course this can morph, but were it too... me thinks it is entirely orchestrated beyond comprehesion and much more is to come, "In 3's" as it is said.

Be well and think in terms of your REAL arrangement, what you need to sustain it and what will be required of you in order to win from as many points on the curve as possible.

Time is short imho.

Mon, Oct 27, 2014 - 3:42pm
FJ

Euro "stress Tests" a complete disaster

but then EQs' knew this already. Sante Kimes type Grifting among Euro Banks is as rabid there as here, Germany the most akin to a "holdout." AND alas Germany, one of the greatest nations within history, again being treated to further Zionista controls with measurably limited wiggle room due to active threats from former foes who continue to demand a teet at which to suckle.

France, Spain and Italy all Grade AAA eggs, pin-holed and blown out long ago...

Go Humpty and while yer at it, suck us down with ya, pretty please.

What an unbelievable farce and total waste of time.

For all the "Money" pissed down the drain by our own Federal Reserve, we could have really done something, anything but this perpetual pretend and extend non-sense.

Think of what $20 Trillion means, think of what you could do... It would be virtually impossible for YOU to fuck the pooch in any manner resembling the current state of affairs.

INI chart looking dicey, "Currency" swaps no longer appear to be the desired path among Central Pranksters... ill effects and plenty of it. "Hey buy my shit with your shit, then I'll buy yours and we'll square, I think...."

Mon, Oct 27, 2014 - 4:37pm
FJ

Uncle PetroBuck time is nigh...

Hopefully after seasonals' kick in... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2aQwcdILdE#t=90

Mon, Oct 27, 2014 - 4:51pm FJ
FJ

Sochi 13 vs 14, I'm no savant, but...

2013 - pssst "Hey Vlad, we'll make a deal if you cut loose of Syria"

2014 - Saudis unplugged - "yeah my man, the US is a bunch of fucking lunatics, forget this shit, how do we best move forward, we like our fiefdom and want to keep it steady, perhaps we can..."

*** IMO - Putin's correct the USA's disastrous AGENDA (Notice no use of Foreign Policy) is at the very root of the balance of the Globes problems, pushing Funny money, enslaving billions to debt via WB/IMF, Stealing Oil, killing any semblance of security.... long list of what not to do's.

And then there's Gaza, which is nothing short of a 25 x 5 mile open air prison camp whereby ethnic cleansings are lead with a 60 second rocker knock... spend your last 60 seconds living in terror before we bomb the living shit out of you.

Disgusting and the US is as complicit in this as they are giving Israel launch control over Theater Nukes for the "Samson Option"... Lovely bunch of lunatics who have the keys, launch codes and weapons... just lovely.

Mon, Oct 27, 2014 - 4:55pm
FJ

90 day GOFO is a miniscule .0025

Smell the fear... Backwardations will scream across the Commods Complex at some point, when it begins it - it's game on for good.

Mon, Oct 27, 2014 - 5:45pm
FJ

Cannabis - wholesale prices falling hard

Long time coming - complete strain - calling it FJ.

Frosty biach, sturdy as hell, no staking or trellis required. Boutique Medi... very high end and not for release, but personal use only - incredible edibles.

Inbred for 4 turns and crossed for Temperate Climes... 26.87% T min 27.23% T max with no couch lockage when harvested on time, emulated Herer to the best of my abilities, but with a bit more adrenaline and no xmas tree heights, and dense nugs the size of eggs - near perfection, for now :~)

https://postimg.org/image/vg2wbmm9b/

https://postimg.org/image/m9qfoxrel/

Mon, Oct 27, 2014 - 10:40pm
FJ

Z.1 Financial Accounts of the United States

All Sectors; Credit Market Instruments; Liability, Level

2014:Q2: 57,538.86 Billions of Dollars

Quarterly, End of Period, Not Seasonally Adjusted, TCMDO, Updated: 2014-09-18 1:44 PM CDT

"Credit" tightest in many decades - total market credit debt continues to rise. It's good for the pimps.

Mon, Oct 27, 2014 - 10:45pm FJ
FJ

After judicious study of discernible reality - conclusion

The Fed, BOJ and ECB can print that up whatever amount is required in real time, anytime.

That "Make em gag for it moment" can't be too far off.

Mon, Oct 27, 2014 - 11:44pm
FJ

Record high OI for Ag was February of 2008.

IF memory serves, the record high OI for Ag was February of 2008.

Recall price fell into November or maybe even December, from $18 to $10.

Don't think it can't happen again as the excuses piling up for why it will not are beginning to sound desperate.

Be open to anything, and realize AFTER Silver bottomed at $10, it raced off to near $50.

The same crooks running the same game - Our anthropology has not changed in six years.

Tue, Oct 28, 2014 - 9:32am
FJ

ES/SPX - retracement ahead, before or after FED it's approcahing

Weakening overall, expecting a large down in the next five-eight trading days. The FED will have not switched gears, but increase the din of the inept, signaling another sell-off imho.

The Bots have tempered their enthusiasm of late, flipping from daily measured moves to 15 minute sharp targets.

CL is trying to carve out an ST Base here, the bots are squeezing volume pile-ins on the short side, would like to see a run to 82 minimum prior to any further downside towards 78 and below. The energy complex is extremely weak assed, our timeframe for long entry remains December. A great deal of downside risk for metals and energy remains... In fact, they should lead, the divergences within the metals have not developed to the point of suggesting and imminent turn is approaching - it appears to be more of the same - a 43 month downtrend which remains intact. The Large OI in Silver should begin to resolve shortly, it may well offer the PM Circus Clowns a further embarrassing point of recognition, one that will be explained away per usual - upon - wait for it...

Manipulations.

Tue, Oct 28, 2014 - 4:57pm
FJ

Heavy ES protection on @ 2:30 PM EST and Bots rub

the ES 60 ticks, funny part, protection stops hit and back on again in 48 hours... gotta hand it to em, they see everything and love taking candy from paticipants.

Thu, Oct 30, 2014 - 8:26am
FJ

1204 Au pegged so HWB filled

See if longs can hold it but still looking for trend to continue and lower prices ahead.

Should be wild if we break prior lows - true believers appear on deck for a test of "faith"...

Fri, Oct 31, 2014 - 8:34am FJ
FJ

Finally the washout in metals is in play

...long overdue and a much needed final flush to sentiment and mass psy.

The sector needs to be dunked and rid of the perpetual idiocy that has permeated the space for 43 months.

Be a CL buyer of size for spot and under for the next few weeks to months. See how price unfolds and begin a process of laddering down.

Tue, Nov 4, 2014 - 6:31pm
FJ

Ag/CL

Now that CL has broken 78, we can look for a potential move to 68. Silver tracks Crude quite often and recently this has been an interesting indicator.

What price for Silver translates into $68/CL will be interesting.

Going to suggest this will be a very good marker for the bottom in Silver. Crude is in the mid-77′s and under it’s 78 daily support, it barely managed to retest 82, it’s prior support level for a very long time. 75.41 had a reaction low, so 78 may be retested prior to heading lower.

Patience will win for position – we are setting up for a tremendous opportunity in CL in December AND hopefully Silver as well as the event bottom will be sharp in my humble opinion.

More bumps in road ahead, hang tough and make the most of the ride.