Happy Father's Day To All Our Dads Here

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
ginger
ginger's picture
Hat Tips: 2799
Happy Father's Day To All Our Dads Here

The world needs strong men ..husbands, dads, brothers, who will be leaders .....now more than ever in these times and in the times ahead.

This is for all you Dads. We need you. We love you. Thank you for being great leaders in our homes and families.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 05:27
Kumanari
Kumanari's picture
Hat Tips: 1465
Hauoli la makuakane

Mahalo Ginger,

For your hauoli la makuakane shout out. It's good to know there are a few who understand what is important- OHANA. My keikiwahine created nice cards and an original water color of an ancient hale with attendant loi field. Made my day. I have NEVER received socks,underwear or ties,(maybe cause I don't own any?) like we used to get my dad.

With all that is going on it's unfortunate to see so many lost in the drama, it all means nothing... especially if you lost today staring at a screen pontificating on "what will be".

As I've said so many times before, you ain't seen nothing yet.  I have found it best to spend no more than two hours at this, I am pretty well prepared considering NO ONE knows what the hell is going on. I now spend 4-6 hours per day windsurfing,SUPing, and other water sports activities. I have found  I have a much better perspective and more positive disposition. CHANGE begins with the individual, in order to radically change this world one must begin with oneself all else will follow.

Stack,accumulate shares,have an exit plan, but ENJOY YOUR LIFE the most important part of all this. I am so glad the new site confuses me and makes it hard for me to follow, post, find friends etc. (I'm a tech idiot can't even post avatar), it means I just leave it be get on the water, and you know what....it's still here when I get back, and know one still has a clue.

I do miss you Ginger, and ScottJ88 and a few others I can't even remember it's been so long. The place is so big now it's like HIGH SCHOOL. I'm usually over at the Armstrong club. Keep accumulating your rvm, and silver mex and your cores at these rock bottom prices. options are insane cheap now also..,pay for TIME it will be well worth your while.   uxg-nov  7.50 calls, jan 10.0 calls gdxj jan calls. I've opened a futures option account with a few 1640-1740 calls aug,oct,dec plus some credit spreads to manage risk, we'll see what happens.

Well time to take my makuakane and keikiwahine to the beach.....,

A hui hou malama pono kakou.

ginger
ginger's picture
Hat Tips: 2799
Kumanari

You are absolutely one of my heros. ......I don't mean to embarrass you with remarks like that since we've never met.. BUT... it's quite easy to read the character of people.. even online.

This is such sage advice: "I now spend 4-6 hours per day windsurfing,SUPing, and other water sports activities. I have found  I have a much better perspective and more positive disposition. CHANGE begins with the individual, in order to radically change this world one must begin with oneself all else will follow."

I am guilty of becoming too wrapped up in all of the dread, fear, and worry. .....I love your posts. Please don't stay away too long. (It is a VERY big place now and sometimes I think I hear an echo in here...lol)  .....You know..now that I think about it.. ...strangely enough... my options went downhill when YOU became scarcer and scarcer around the blog.. lol..crying

I've gotta run right now but I'm coming back later to take better note of the options you mentioned above.

More importantly... ..continue to enjoy this day with your family. You got (and gave) the best of all possible gifts today. ;)

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Happy Father's Day To All Our Dads Here"