Ebola Virus Conspiracies and Alternative Remedies

128 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sat, Oct 18, 2014 - 10:47pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

See what I mean?....... Just one more reason to panic!

The White House lists the attributes and qualifications of its new Ebola czar: (1 min.)

CNN Reporter To WH: What Does Obama's Ebola Czar Know About Ebola?
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Sat, Oct 18, 2014 - 10:51pm TF
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Hello Turd,

Okay,

I watched the video, and I must admit, it's a real tearjerker. At least now we know what we are supposed to think, but let me ask you this:

Since when was the New York Times an authority on anything?

Just calm down, this is still all about managing perceptions, and instilling as much mass fear and panic as possible.

Since almost everything we know about this alleged pandemic comes from official mainstream sources, all of it is quite suspect.

Would you take an article out of the New York Times describing the workings of the gold and silver markets, or the economy, or politics, or how ingenious our president is and post it as authoritative on anything?

So I ask you, what makes you think it's any different this time?

We may not have all of the answers, but if it's been produced by the New York Times, we do know for sure that it is absolute bull shit!

If you've got 13 min. to spare,

you might want to watch this for perspective:

NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM OCT 18 2014
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Sat, Oct 18, 2014 - 11:28pm
Nana

Remember Solyndra?

Yep, you guessed it, that was Ron Klain, the community agitators new ebola czar and wasn't he a lobbyist too........video on link.....

https://dailycaller.com/2014/10/17/white-house-ebola-czar-was-key-player-in-solyndra-scandal/

Ron Klain, the newly appointed White House Ebola response coordinator, was one of the senior White House officials who advised that President Obama should visit solar power company Solyndra in 2011, despite an auditor raising red flags about the company’s finances.

Sun, Oct 19, 2014 - 12:26am Mr. Fix
BagOfGold
-
The Universe
XX

Ebola virus nanotechnology...

Ebola and the Grand Design

& why the red cross was kicked out of Ghana...

Video unavailable
Red Ice Radio - Jon Rappoport - CDC Fraud Vaccine Autism Link & Ebola

Decide for yourself what is the truth...& hopefully you will do that...before it's too late!...The psychophants need to be arrested for treason & murder!!!...

Bag Of Gold

Sun, Oct 19, 2014 - 1:23pm
Nana

Couple This With That And You Get This

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/ebola/11171669/Were-a-floatin... 'We're a floating petri dish': Panic onboard the 'Ebola cruise' When a woman who had worked in an Ebola laboratory was found to be travelling on a Caribbean cruise ship, panic ensued, & https://www.the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/41235/title/Ebola... Ebola-Infected Nurse Flew The second healthcare worker to have contracted Ebola within the U.S. flew on a commercial airline after having cared for a Dallas patient who died from the virus. Result https://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=1164 NEW YORK:They asked for volunteers to take care of any ebola patients that may come there….NOBODY would volunteer………and it appears there is much dissent in the nursing ranks as the administration was sort of threatening them Just returned from Albany, NY area where I went to say goodbye to my girls….. Their mother, my ex, is a nurse manager at the major teaching hospital in Albany…..well thurs around 5:30 the hospital called a mandatory emergency meeting about ebola….. They asked for volunteers to take care of any ebola patients that may come there….NOBODY would volunteer………and it appears there is much dissent in the nursing ranks as the administration was sort of threatening them they have an obligation to take care of any ebola patients…..seems more than a few, my ex included, will simply quit work if they try to force them to take care of ebola patients….. I believe this attitude of nurses there to reflect nurses country wide…..when this ebola spreads, we shall see massive numbers of already short, nurses and other health care professionals quiting their jobs…

Tue, Nov 4, 2014 - 3:28am
flyinkel
-
Cedar Rapids, IA

Since the beginning I have been advocating Selenium

The problem was finding an article of what I already knew to be true. Don't normally quote Mercola, but here it is, scroll down the page until you see the title with Selenium in it. Make it part of your ebola immunity building alternative healthcare tactics. Be well.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2014/11/04/ebola-vac...

flyinkel
Wed, Nov 5, 2014 - 8:00pm
SaratogaPrepper
-
Saratoga Springs, NY

Nana

My daughter is an RN at that hospital.

Be excellent to each other.

Contribute

Donate Shop

Forum Discussion

by Kpbrowne, 19 min 37 sec ago