128 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sat, Oct 4, 2014 - 12:00pm
BagOfGold
-
The Universe
XX

Speaking of books...

here's a great book I bought for $1.00 at a second hand store yesterday!...It retails for $59.95 in the US!!!...

WOW!...What a treasure trove of priceless information here...Thanks everyone...for keeping us safe!!!...

Bag Of Gold

Sat, Oct 4, 2014 - 6:46pm
Magpie

@Fix

I was concerned about the type of glass to use to brew up the CS, so I bought a borosilicate beaker from Amazon, along with a borosilicate funnel. Also bought a case of Boston amber rounds to store the CS. DYDD

ancaro imparo.
Sat, Oct 4, 2014 - 6:59pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

@ Magpie

You've done more research than I have, in fact, I've just been going over a lot of your links.

If you think it will work, it probably will.

Just do it.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Sat, Oct 4, 2014 - 10:54pm
Green Lantern

Would somebody mind reposting

Would somebody mind reposting or posting just the link of the in-vivo studies done on nanosilver for Ebola.

Is this the government document people are referring to, to support Nanosilver as a cure for ebola?

https://drrimatruthreports.com/wp-content/uploads/Analysis-of-DTRA-Nano-...

Sun, Oct 5, 2014 - 12:53am
Magpie

In 2010 Obola stopped CDC rules to quarantine ill travelers

https://www.newsmax.com/newswidget/ebola-cdc-obama/2014/10/03/id/598485/

Four years ago, quietly and without public notice, the Obama administration scrapped quarantine plans from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) which could have blocked travelers with the deadly Ebola virus from entering the U.S.

ancaro imparo.
Sun, Oct 5, 2014 - 1:28am
Nana

Karankawa

Hi, I think you mean Katie Rose., she does the wonderful farm reports.

Sun, Oct 5, 2014 - 2:54am
Nana

This Is Interesting

Sun, Oct 5, 2014 - 10:03am Green Lantern
Barfly
-
Houston, TX

Alternative Antivirals

Mrs. Barfly says:

"Great post @GreenLantern.

I love Steven Buhner’s work on Natural Antibiotics and Antivirals, but it’s very difficult to procure some of the ingredients. I’ve absolutely failed in locating an actual herb, not premade tincture, for one of the main antivirals he discusses. Others I could not even find the premade tinctures, but was able to find seeds or dried herbs that I had to order from out of the country. In this day and age it’s always questionable the quality and reliability that I’m actually receiving what I’m ordering. Having said that, in the last year I have made significant strides in obtaining a significant portion of them, but it is a time consuming exercise. No magic bullet purchase. I’ve been tincturing and growing trying to get ahead of what we saw coming.

I’m surprised no one has included TCM in the alternative discussion. Asia has dealt with pandemics for centuries. Xi Jiao Di Huang Tang has been making the boards as the go to for hemorrhagic symptoms. While rhinoceros horn is no longer used, water buffalo horn can be substituted in the recipe. Took some time to locate reputable sources for those ingredients as well.

Ebola doesn’t seem to have a go-to herbal remedy (yet) despite a mention in the book for elderberry. I looked also at Marburg and moved on to other hemorrhagic fevers to see if there was a potential for any crossover. One thing to consider is that if it is mutating (naturally or otherwise) it makes sense to consider a broader approach.

What we’ve done is what we consider common sense. Get healthy, get off pharmaceuticals of all types, and build the immune system so any remedy we choose has an advantage in fighting it. Liposomal C, colloidal silver, orthomolecular medicine (vitamins – see the book Doctor Yourself by Andrew Saul), and no FrankenFoods (GMO) are simply part of the daily routine. We brushed up on hydration techniques (if you’re spewing at both ends it’s hard to get a tincture or decoction down the hatch). Oral rehydration salts and proctoclysis are worth a mention.

The medical profession has some dedicated individuals, but no one person can research absolutely everything they come across for every patient. I tend to use their services as diagnostic because that’s what they do specialize in. They do their best with what they have, but holistic therapies are not the Western way. I give kudos to the ones on the boards that spend their personal time disseminating information because with that information we can make informed choices for ourselves. In our sue-happy society I don’t blame anyone for not openly giving opinions contrary to the standard. Besides, it’s really our job to keep ourselves healthy. Most Americans just tend to suck at it."

Sun, Oct 5, 2014 - 10:41am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

The CDC’s Profit Motive Connected to the Spread of Ebola

05Oct, 2014by Dave Hodges

Print this articleFont size -16+

This article will demonstrate that the CDC has positioned themselves to profit from the recent Ebola crisis. And if the crisis turns into an epidemic, all the better for the financial bottom line of the CDC. For the CDC to step in and recommend to President Obama to close all air travel from West Africa, both direct and indirect flights, would work against their potential profit making status.

This obvious conflict of interest places every American at risk. Before exploring this disturbing development, let’s trace the chain events leading up to this very disturbing and what some people will call, criminal event.

The Sheep Will Never Get It

As the news of the CDC’s profit motive and resulting conflict of interest begins to circulate, the sheep of this country will never believe it because of their self-imposed version of cognitive dissonance.

I was speaking with some friends recently, who are not very aware, nor are they very awake about the world they now inhabit. They subsequently asked me what I thought about the “Ebola scare” as they wanted to know if I thought America had anything to worry about? As I hesitated and began to choose my words carefully, they quickly cut me off and told me that the American people had nothing to worry about and the CDC has everything under control. I asked them where they had heard that and they said “CNN”.

The CDC Is Underplaying the Threat of Ebola, Why?

Yesterday, I published an article which clearly showed that the CDC knows full well that Ebola is airborne. And if it is airborne, even a dumbed-down moron knows that it cannot be contained. Here was the smoking gun proof that the CDC knows full well that Ebola is airborne and the CDC is convicted of deceit and fraud by using their own words against them.

The CDC released a very hastily prepared advisory entitled Interim Guidance about Ebola Virus Infection for Airline Flight Crews, Cleaning Personnel, and Cargo Personnel. This smoking gun document reveals that the CDC is clearly concerned about likely airborne contamination of Ebola. The CDC urges airline staff to provide surgical masks to potential Ebola victims in order “to reduce the number of droplets expelled into the air by talking, sneezing, or coughing”. The phrase “expelled into the air means that there is clearly the existence of the “airborne transmission of Ebola “.

Of course, the aforementioned facts do not constitute new revelations to the CDC and the NIH. On May 8, 2002, over 12 years ago, a National Institute of Health publication stated that airborne transmission of Ebola “cannot be ruled out”. And for 12 years, the CDC has been publishing lies to the contrary.

This policy is a tantamount admission that the CDC knows Ebola is airborne. However, if this was debated in public, the public would demand the cessation of travel from West Africa and this would reduce the chances of an Ebola outbreak in the United States. The CDC, as will be revealed in this article, has sufficient motive to not stop the spread of Ebola by any means possible.

But Obama Promised…..

“See the CDC sign in the background, it is designed to make you trust me. The CDC knows exactly what they are doing to the American people. We have it all under control”.

“First and foremost, I want the American people to know that our experts, here at the CDC and across our government, agree that the chances of an Ebola outbreak here in the United States are extremely low. We’ve been taking the necessary precautions, including working with countries in West Africa to increase screening at airports so that someone with the virus doesn’t get on a plane for the United States. In the unlikely event that someone with Ebola does reach our shores, we’ve taken new measures so that we’re prepared here at home. We’re working to help flight crews identify people who are sick, and more labs across our country now have the capacity to quickly test for the virus. We’re working with hospitals to make sure that they are prepared, and to ensure that our doctors, our nurses and our medical staff are trained, are ready, and are able to deal with a possible case safely”.

Well, Mr. President, would you like to explain the handling of the case in Dallas, the quarantining of the apartment of the victim? How about the ambulance that took Mr. Duncan to the hospital that we now know was NOT decontaminated for two days after the fact. And this was only done when an ambulance driver complained that he had been put at risk. And Mr. President, you are doing such a great job of identifying new cases that an individual could take the same route from Liberia to the United States without so much as undergoing a common sense 21 day quarantine. The same thing that happened in Dallas, happened in Payson, AZ.

Much more here:

https://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/10/05/the-cdcs-profit-motive-connected-to-the-spread-of-ebola/

Sun, Oct 5, 2014 - 12:18pm Nana
Karankawa
-
Portland, TX

Thanks Nana

I was outside working several hours and out of the blue realized I had made the mix up. Thanks and apologies ;)

"Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves."
Sun, Oct 5, 2014 - 6:29pm Green Lantern
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

@GL: Would somebody mind reposting

Dr Rima Laibow is a major proponent and would-be shipper to Africa of nano-silver.

Your link to her website relates to the government "document" she uses as proof of effectiveness. It was in fact a slide presentation at a scientific conference by scientists working at Wright-Patterson AFB. The set of slides thanks Dr. Kelly Warfield, of USAMRIID, for Ebola virus like particles (which are described elsewhere as the coat proteins devoid of infectious RNA). One slide reports "qRT-PCR detection of internalized eVLPs using Gp as a marker" so whether this was live virus studied at Fort Detrick or eVLP reconstituted with a single gene cannot be determined.

In the absence of any text discussion the study is difficult to assess. However it was conducted in vitro and the efficiency of nano-silver "protection" while significant is limited and not absolute.

Fortunately this set of slides has been archived on the web.

https://www.thesilveredge.com/pdf/defense-threat-reduction-agency-silver...

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ― Albert Camus
Sun, Oct 5, 2014 - 7:01pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

The Mr. Fix recipe:

Though this is not definitive, it is how I make my colloidal silver, and since I learned from a picture that Bollocks posted a couple of years ago, I thought as a public service, some of you would appreciate the photography, since as they say, "a picture's worth 1000 words".

First we start with the clip lead cut in half, and attached by the wire to a power supply. This picture shows a well worn Eagle, and Maple, they've been in use daily for well over a year. The clip leads are simply tied to a pencil getting the clip as close to the pencil as possible:

I've tried both eagles and maples, and I don't think the difference between .999, and .9999 is significant enough to matter. (That's just me, you be the judge).

Next, straddle the pencil across the top of a Mason jar, and add about an ounce of colloidal silver:

Then fill the jar to just below the clips, I use bottled distilled water:

when the jar is full, it should look just like this, be careful not to overfill, the water cannot touch the clips:

put it down on the counter, and wait about an hour and a half:

after about an hour and a half, your coins will look like this:

To clean them, I use a 3M green scrubber pad:

For a nice strong batch, I usually put the coins back in the same mixture twice, and after about an hour, it will have a slightly amber hue, but it will still be quite clear. When you are done, you can always check it with a laser pointer:

with practice, you will be able to determine the relative strength of your mixture. Because I start with a little bit of colloidal silver, the laser line is faint but noticeable, when I'm done, it is strong and bright.

After I've made multiple batches out of the same jar, the jar does have some sediment at the bottom, and although I usually just pour what's on top into a clean jar several times, eventually, I will use a filter if there's anything floating, or if I want to empty the jar. Sometimes I use a coffee filter, but I usually just use a piece of paper towel:

The black sediment on the bottom of the jar is stuck on pretty good, so I put a 3M scrubber inside the jar, and then use a pot scrubber inside it, to clean the bottom of the jar. Like this:

Although I have tried various power supplies, I have settled upon a 9 V 300 mA power supply that was once used to charge a “cordless phone” which has long since been disposed of. It looks like this:

Be absolutely sure not to use a cheap Chinese knockoff jar, only “Ball–Mason” jars will work. I discovered this in the past week when a batch got ruined by turning the whole jar black, and the mixture was just a dark cloud. Upon turning the jar over, I found it was made in China. Don't repeat this mistake.

The “finished product” can simply be drank right out of the jar. Here's how:

A couple of ounces a day never hurt anyone.

Legal disclaimer: This is for entertainment purposes only.

Sun, Oct 5, 2014 - 11:15pm
ag1969

Do The Math

ad, the government officials paid to prepare for emergencies, after being caught in their usual pants-around-their-ankles condition, are busily trying to find a lock for the barn door, and assuring all and sundry that "We've got this."

And also as I noted going back weeks and even years, no, they don't.

But still we get the unicorn-farted happygas from the Dutiful Minions:

At the White House Friday, federal officials sought to reassure the public that the nation’s health-care system was well-equipped to treat the virus and stop it from spreading.
“It’s very important to remind the American people that the United States has the most capable infrastructure and the best doctors in the world, bar none,” said Lisa Monaco, assistant to the president for homeland security and counterterrorism. “The United States is prepared to deal with this crisis.”

Okay, yes we do have the best infrastructure and the best doctors in the world, bar none.
But unless we know how high that bar is, that's like saying you have the world's largest unicorn. It sounds like a lot, but it's not as impressive if you find out it'll fit in your shirt pocket, is it?

So let's look at that infrastructure.
There are, in fact, a total of four medical isolation units in the entire United States, as we noted yesterday, that are capable of handling infected Ebola patients near endlessly.
Where are they, and what can they handle?
Emory University's Serious Communicable Disease Unit is in Atlanta, GA. That's where Brantly and Writebol were treated. It has three beds.
St. Patrick Hospital's ICU Isolation Unit is in Missoula MT. It has three beds.
The National Institute of Health's Special Clinical Studies Unit is in Bethesda MD. It has seven beds.
And the biggest, the Nebraska Medical Center's Biocontainment Unit is in Omaha NE. It has ten beds.

3+3+7+10=23 beds, coast to coast.

So, for the entire country, all 316,100,000+ of us, we're fully prepared to treat 23 Ebola patients at the same time. (For reference, that's how many Ebola patients Liberia had last April. It hasn't gone well.)

But the 316M-person question is, what happens when we have 24?

https://raconteurreport.blogspot.com/2014/10/do-math.html

Sun, Oct 5, 2014 - 11:32pm
ag1969

Man dies of deadly Marburg virus in Uganda – 80 people placed in

October 2014UGANDA, Africa – A man has died in Uganda’s capital after an outbreak of Marburg, a highly infectious hemorrhagic fever similar to Ebola, authorities said on Sunday, adding that a total of 80 people who came into contact with him had been put under quarantine. Marburg starts with a severe headache followed by hemorrhaging and leads to death in 80% or more of cases in about nine days. It is from the same family of viruses as Ebola, which has killed thousands in West Africa in recent months. There is no vaccine or specific treatment for the Marburg virus, which is transmitted through bodily fluids such as saliva and blood or by handling infected wild animals such as monkeys. The health ministry said in a statement that the 30-year old radiographer died on 28 September while working at a hospital in Kampala. He had started feeling unwell about 10 days earlier and his condition kept deteriorating. He complained of headache, abdominal pain, vomiting blood and diarrhea.

Samples were taken and tested at the Uganda Virus Research Institute, and results confirmed the man had the Marburg virus. Doctors said his brother, one of the people he came into contact with, has developed similar symptoms and has been quarantined in a group of 80 others, 60 of whom are health workers. Those quarantined came into contact with the victim either in Kampala or his burial place in Kasese, a district in western Uganda bordering the Democratic Republic of Congo. Marburg has a shorter incubation period of 14 days, compared to Ebola’s 21. The current outbreak of Ebola, the deadliest on record so far, has killed more than 3 400 people in four West African countries. Uganda has been hit by several outbreaks of Marburg and Ebola in the past, but it has contained the outbreaks quickly, limiting fatalities. Its worst occurrence of hemorrhagic fever occurred in 2000, when 425 people contracted Ebola and more than half of them died. –News 24

https://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2014/10/06/man-dies-of-deadl...

Mon, Oct 6, 2014 - 9:45am
Nana

Nebraska

https://myfox8.com/2014/10/06/ebola-infected-american-to-arrive-at-nebra... Ebola-infected American to arrive at Nebraska Medical Center

Mon, Oct 6, 2014 - 10:09am
Nana

What's In A Name

just thinking out loud.......

EBOLA

Extinction
BiO
Level
A

Engineered
BiO
Level
A

Extinction Bio Outbreak Level A

Engineered Bio Outbreak Level A

Mon, Oct 6, 2014 - 2:03pm
Nana

From September 18th

https://www.infowars.com/cia-insider-warned-of-ebola-false-flag-in-september/

CIA Insider Warned of Ebola False Flag in September

Former case officer predicted outbreak in U.S. two weeks before Dallas case

Former CIA insider Robert David Steele warned during a September 18 appearance on the Alex Jones Show that a staged Ebola false flag attack was on the horizon two weeks before the first case was confirmed in the United States.

Video unavailable
Mon, Oct 6, 2014 - 2:30pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Steve Quayle "Alert":

Below is a list of countries that have confirmed cases of Ebola: Is Mainstream media facilitating mass murder by omitting facts?

Below is a list of countries that have confirmed cases of Ebola:
· Every country in Africa
· Spain
· Italy
· France
· Germany
· Poland
· Greece
· Turkey
· Saudi Arabia
· Yemen
· Oman
· Iran
· Kuwait
· Vietnam
· Myanmar
· India
· Indonesia
· Australia
· China
· Brazil
· Venezuela
· Mexico
· United States
· Canada
What you’re seeing here is the initial global footprint of the Ebola virus. It is most likely that each one of the above countries has more than one case; and, they are struggling to maintain the public’s confidence. We should see a second global wave of Ebola cases following a brief incubation period. The secondary global outbreak will be under-reported, as well. Around the end of October/beginning of November, during the tertiary wave, it will become apparent this is a global pandemic that has spiraled completely out of control.
At this point, economies will start to falter, airline travel will decline rapidly, and governments around the world will blame each other for lack of truthfulness.
One may appropriately expect the spread of Ebola through the international community to look like the spread of Enterovirus-68 in the United States:
1. Initial outbreaks played down and under-reported.
2. Initial reporting suggests the government and health agencies are responding appropriately.
3. Spread has reached several states.
4. Number infected suggests it is completely out of control.
5. Confirmation that it is completely out of control.
6. Increase in morbidity and mortality.
7. Public panic ensues.
It is possible the spread of Ebola will burn through the population like the flu-both have similar infection mechanisms and life expectancies in the external environment. Let’s pray this assessment is completely wrong!

Tue, Oct 7, 2014 - 9:24am
Green Lantern

My wife has a client who is a

My wife has a client who is a code writer for New York City Health System. They are writing a program incase of a major pandemic that will track every citizen incase you can't leave New York City (martial law) and a quarantine is put in place. They will go from house to house giving vaccine's. No indication that it will be volunteer.

Your local municipality might engage a different policy. Or not.

Given the right circumstances, they will force you to take vaccines as they do now in alot of circumstances.

Best to affiliate yourself with a religion where taking medicine is considered a spiritual no-no. They might not give a shit but people have been winning pulling this off.

Tue, Oct 7, 2014 - 9:41am
Green Lantern

@SteveW

Thanks very much for sharing that presentation! It's not very compelling science since there is no real clinical insight or thorough enough biochemistry.

For the record, I have no problem ingesting colloidal silver. I was one of the first people to mention it here in the no dead frivolity forum. We had an extensive discussion. Even among the proponents, there was no clear agreement on dosage and dilution. I spent a considerable amount of time researching and even contacting some of the top alternative health care practioners to chime in on dosage and dilution. Again with no clear consensus or no response at all.

I have worked with alternative substances enough to know that even within this field there is massive misinformation put out by producers of these substances.

AS Barfly knows reading Buhner, Echincace is one of the biggest misused herbs in the world. People take when they have the flu and wonder why it doesn't work. Because they took it too late, wrong dosage, not enough, and often without the necessary synergy herbs. A good thing ceases to be a good thing unless it is taken properly.

With the obvious lack of interventions for Ebola, I gotta say I'd be a bit worried putting my life on the line with such general information. That being said, a recent conversation I heard great testimonials for other man made diseases including Morgellon's disease. I do believe it reduced the term of a flu that I had but it wasn't like a magic pill.

Every man on his own.

randomness