Ebola Virus Conspiracies and Alternative Remedies

128 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fri, Oct 3, 2014 - 11:10am
rnrjimmy

Couple of good ones

https://dailykenn.blogspot.com/2014/10/is-ebola-infected-liberian-bio-terrorist.html

In 2013 we read with horror news reports claiming that of 25,000 Liberians who applied for admission to the University of Liberia, a total of zero passed the entrance exam.

The AVERAGE I.Q. amongst Liberians is 67. Anything below 69 is considered severe impairment. Only people who are profoundly mentally retarded, such as with severe Down Syndrome, have lower I.Q. scores, and many folks with milder Down Syndrome actually have I.Q. scores in the 70s and 80s. What we are talking about in Liberia is the AVERAGE IQ of non-impaired human beings. AVERAGE. Which means, by definition, that half the populace is above 67, and half the population is below 67.

"There is a moral fitness in the idea of returning to Africa her children, whose ancestors have been torn from her by the ruthless hand of fraud and violence. Transplanted in a foreign land, they will carry back to their native soil the rich fruits of religion, civilization, law and liberty. May it not be one of the great designs of the Ruler of the universe, (whose ways are often inscrutable by short-sighted mortals,) thus to transform an original crime, into a signal blessing to that most unfortunate portion of the globe?" -- Henry Clay, who was one of the earliest members (and died its president) of the American Colonization Society, which wanted to repatriate blacks to Africa. Liberia to be exact, from which Monrovia (named after U.S. President James Monroe), is the capital.

Ebola was already in America.

Detroit fell victim to the disease.

Baltimore and Memphis as well.

Ferguson is on the verge,with East St. Louis a reminder of what is to come for the former city...

Newark, Camden, Birmingham...

When Officer Darren Wilson is found by the Grand Jury to be innocent, you'll see the true reality of Ebola in America.

Henry Clay tried to warn us.

https://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/2014/10/ebola-ferguson-and-american.html

Fri, Oct 3, 2014 - 12:02pm
Nana

Difference between Ebola and Marburg

Fri, Oct 3, 2014 - 12:11pm
Nana

"effort to get the family to sign a court order"

https://www.infowars.com/ebola-patients-family-under-armed-quarantine/

On Thursday, it also emerged that five members of the Dallas County Sheriff’s Department who were briefly inside the apartment have been temporarily put on leave.

According to reports, the officers were forced to enter the apartment on the orders of Sheriff Lupe Valdez in an effort to get the family to sign a court order forbidding them from leaving the building.

Fri, Oct 3, 2014 - 3:39pm flyinkel
OhioSunnyDay
-
OH

flyinkel,Thank you for

flyinkel,

Thank you for sharing all of this info. I have lots of reading material for my weekend evenings. My main strategy for myself & my family is to strengthen our immune system as much as we are able. I have also come down to pretty much the same tool box as you along with a healthy diet, of course. One question I have for you or anyone who cares to jump in, do any of those vitamins, the colloidal silver, etc. negate each other if taken together? Is there any of them which should be taken separately? I do take colloidal silver now, & have for about a year, but none of the other extra vitamins. I never felt the need. We eat a varied & healthy diet. Thanks again for all you share.

Fri, Oct 3, 2014 - 3:56pm
ag1969

A-money I just got an email from SD Bullion

With gold breaking below $1200 and silver below $17/oz Friday, bars & coins are not the only silver products beginning to show signs of shortages.

In the wake of Wednesday's confirmation by the CDC of the first official cases of Ebola in the US, the alternative health industry has seen a run on colloidal silver, which has intensified after reports emerged that the US gov't has placed an order for 160,000 HazMat suits.

The effectiveness of colloidal silver has never been tested against the Ebola virus, and likely never will be, thanks to the US government's patent ownership over Ebola and all its variants- which means that no company can even conduct scientific tests with Ebola viruses without risking legal suits by the U.S. gov't over patent laws.

The FDA is actually targeting natural health manufacturers of products such as silver and essential oils and sent 3 warning letters to cease and desist just this week.

Need we say more?

Ancientmoney, maybe you were right about the patent thing? I know what I read early on and posted here early on said they only owned 1 strain and it was not the one involved in the outbreak. My apologies for incorrectly correcting you. Please let me know how to compensate you for damages.

Fri, Oct 3, 2014 - 4:28pm
benque
-
Montreal,
Canada

Ebola for not such dummies

So much has been posted on TFMR, on mainstreet and in various threads, on:

1. Ebola, and how it is contracted, and what precautions the regular folks can take both to prevent infection, and to treat symptoms. Really, by treatment, I mean the strengthening of immune system, and use of agents of direct treatment.

2. Home manufacture of colloidal (?) silver and use thereof.

I have bookmarked so many posts, that I just don't know where to begin looking through them again.

Is there anyone who is willing to take this controversial bull by the horns, and list some links or write some advice on the above? In one easy to find location? What a difficult task to throw out there, I know. I can already hear the sheep bleating in outrage, as alternative methods are mentioned, but I have much disdain of ovine opinions.

I believe that regular use of colloidal silver can help, possibly save lives, and not hurt. I'll stick with that belief, despite the anti-colloidal crowd. What I am not sure of, is how to prepare it myself, using 1 oz maples, and what quantities are adviseable for ingestion.

I am also not sure of how long the ebola virus can survive on hard, dry surfaces, such as shopping cart handles, bus/subway railings, etc, etc, etc. Chlorine bleach, appropriatley diluted, I believe, is an effective disinfectant. Is this true?

Again, anyone willing to post an "Ebola for not such dummies"?

I would be most grateful. I remember Mr Fix posting his recipe for colloidal silver, and was most impressed, but now do not know where to find it.

Fri, Oct 3, 2014 - 4:42pm
-
Nowhere, AK

IQ is a function of health, in part

People who are not well-fed or healthy aren't likely to score well. I have a pretty high IQ and it actually drops when my CFS acts up.

Fri, Oct 3, 2014 - 5:14pm
ag1969

Hey Steph

Just throwing that out there? Flouride has been shown to lower IQ.

Fri, Oct 3, 2014 - 6:35pm
Magpie

@ benque

Here's the forum for CS:

https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/forum/4191/beinki-colloidal-silvershare-y...

I've been buying liposomal Vitamin C, but you can make it, too. I've just purchased some natural vitamin C made from berries. (The Synergy Company, Pure Radiance C) Still need to buy the equipment, and there are how-to's on YouTube.

some useful info here:

https://www.happypreppers.com/disinfectants.html

Edit:

Little spray bottle, 1/2 water, 1/2 50 proof vodka, a couple of drops of a nice smelling essential oil if that rings your bell, and you've got your own portable take-it-everywhere-you go sanitizer.

Have you been to the healthy living forum?

ancaro imparo.
Fri, Oct 3, 2014 - 7:13pm
-
Nowhere, AK

@ag1969 - yes, that's also possible

There have also been charges of GMO and food additives dropping IQ. The bottom line is, IQs are dropping in general - it's not just people of one specific race.

Fri, Oct 3, 2014 - 7:17pm
-
Nowhere, AK

who is the real "agent of the elite" here?

This was posted on my article but I didn't want to get into a big hashing out there. I'm responding to this:

https://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2014/07/31/the-long-planned-ebola-hoax-by...

"Natural News, now suspected as an agent of the elite, has declared that Ebola has spread across the country and is now out of control. (Strange how everyone is fine.)"

Seriously? Do you need someone to die in front of you before you believe something is real?

If I were an "agent of the elite" I'd be posting blogs and comments for the conspiracy crowd, screaming at them to not take the Ebola vaccine. If Ebola is a real threat, it'd be a great way to cull all of the possible resisters. You'd basically self-select to die.

Fri, Oct 3, 2014 - 7:27pm
Nana

Why?

https://www.wnd.com/2014/10/pentagon-sending-more-u-s-soldiers-to-fight-... Pentagon sending more U.S. soldiers to fight Ebola Defends 'clear-eyed' plan for 4,000 boots on ground in Africa

Fri, Oct 3, 2014 - 7:34pm
ag1969

Steph, my apologies

I missed rnrjimmy's post, and was trying to figure out why you threw the IQ statement out there. I get it now.

Fri, Oct 3, 2014 - 9:14pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Re, benque:

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Fri, Oct 3, 2014 - 10:16pm
Nana

Just Another link

Fri, Oct 3, 2014 - 10:20pm
Nana

Numbers

Fri, Oct 3, 2014 - 11:34pm
Green Lantern

Here is the State Department

Here is the State Department Policy on Pandemics. There is alot more you can search through the documents and all policies. WHY DID THEY NOT STOP TRAVEL? It's their policy.

https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/english/emergencies/pandemics...

They don't let mango's or advocado's in. They make you take your shoes off. You seriously think that their entire security protocol was allowing the foreign government travel security ask people? Does that make any sense.

Anybody know the official story of Ebola? How it got started? Aka the epidemiology.

Do you believe the story? Goes something like this.. One day Babu and his family were collecting berries and little Babu was bitten by an infected monkey and that's how the epidemic started? That is the biggest crock of medical shit ever invented. It defies the world history of infectious disease. No summary tonite.

Written in 1995, (so he is he is not Johnny come lately. I just got interested) Emerging Virus's AIDS and EBOLA by Leonard Horowitz Ph.D. based on over 2500 government documents.

https://www.blackherbals.com/Emerging_Viruses-Aids_&_Ebola.pdf

The entire history by Dr. Horowitz on youtube if you don't like a quiet read.

The short version for those time strapped. Interview with Gary Null who has had a radio show in New York City and podcast for as long as I can remember. He has talked about this issue, vaccines, bioterrorism before I could have my first drink. I stopped listening to him a few years ago because it got repetitive.

https://www.whale.to/w/ebola.html

Of course Pandemics can happen. There is one happening now in the United States but nobody is talking about.

Nana, the reason US is sending military troops to AFrica and China lab techs in military fatigues because it ain't about the virus. It's opportunistic geopolitical control move.

Everything here stinks. But you decide... The monkey that bit Babu, the man that got through security or Dr. Horowitz's version based on guberment documents.

I predict that the fear is being used for reasons stated above. Once it calms down, and it will, we will have a stronger military presence in Africa. The virus won't get to NY to infect the bankers. Won't get to DC to infect the politicians and won't get to Hollywood to infect the 20th Century fox engineers.

The good thing about this is in a few weeks we'll know if I am right. If I am wrong, you'll be filling your bathtub with your silver stack listening to emergency broadcasts on your fm radio. They are not going to let the US economy come down this way.

Fri, Oct 3, 2014 - 11:37pm
Green Lantern

copy

copy

Sat, Oct 4, 2014 - 12:02am
Green Lantern

Don't you hate reruns.

Don't you hate reruns.

Where have I seen this show before? Oh yeah, the same year Dr. Horowitz released his book.

h

SYNOPSIS

A virus similar to Ebola & Lassa is discovered in Africa in 1969. 25 years later, it resurfaces - and Col. Sam Daniels of the U.S. Army is sent in to investigate it. When he returns he warns his boss, Brigadier-Gen. Ford, of the lethal nature of the virus and wants to put out an alert. Ford, who had been one of the men who first dealt with the virus, insists the virus is contained and unlikely to show up in the U.S. What neither man knows is that the host - a monkey - has been brought into the U.S. by freighter. Through an under-the-table bribe, a young man gets the monkey out of the animal-testing lab it was bound for. Soon, the man is infected - and Col. Daniels' ex-wife, Dr. Keough - now with the CDC - is called into Boston when the young man is brought to a hospital in critical condition. Dr. Keough discovers that the man has died from the virus, and at the same time - on the other side of the country - a new outbreak is starting in a little California town. A quarantine is set up to stop the virus from spreading, while Ford's boss, the sinister Major-Gen. McClintock, has his own agenda in mind - to harness this lethal bug for use as a bioweapon. With the President about to order a fuel-air bomb to be dropped on the little town to stop the outbreak, Daniels must find a way to unravel McClintock's sinister plan...

Look it's the monkey that bit Babu. Bastard gets around

Outbreak Movie Trailer (1995)
Sat, Oct 4, 2014 - 12:19am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Green Lantern:

You say “ They are not going to let the US economy come down this way.”

the US economy is going down one way or another, they're only looking for something to blame it on other than the bankers.

As far as they are concerned, this works just fine.

I know they were concerned about “civil unrest” in a collapse scenario,

nothing like a good pandemic to keep people off the streets.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
randomness