Ebola Virus Conspiracies and Alternative Remedies

128 posts / 0 new
Last post
stephanie
stephanie's picture
Hat Tips: 9983
Ebola Virus Conspiracies and Alternative Remedies

This is the alternative topic to the "mainstream" Ebola topic, in which we explore: Why is the Obama administration allowing flights from West Africa? Is this the black swan we've been waiting for? Is colloidal silver your Ebola savior or is it time to break out the Hazmat suit?

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 05:24
stephanie
stephanie's picture
So how do we know Ebola Patient X wasn't sick on the plane?

Here's what gets me - government officials keep reassuring us that we don't need to worry, because the Dallas Typhoid Martin wasn't showing any symptoms on his flight to Washington-Dulles or his connecting flight to Dallas.

Why are we going to trust this guy, when he willfully came to America from Liberia after handling a sick pregnant woman? Did he get a medical exam before boarding these flights? Did a doctor check him out to make sure he didn't have a sniffle?

What if he purposefully flew out here because he knew he was getting sick?

stephanie
stephanie's picture
Ebola patient was given painkillers?

And this is the problem with our Western medical system - pills being prescribed left and right without really taking a good look at what is going on. I do come from a family of nurses so I know how hard the job is, but that doesn't mean that all are nurses are as conscientious as those in my family. So I think this nurse is to blame - not only was s/he told the patient had been in Africa, but who prescribes painkillers just for abdominal pain???

Late the following night, he went to Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas with a low-grade fever and abdominal pain, the hospital said.

Duncan told a nurse he had been in Africa. But "regretfully, that information was not fully communicated throughout the full team," said Dr. Mark Lester, executive vice president of Texas Health Resources.

Duncan was sent home with painkillers and antibiotics, only to return in worse condition on September 28. That's when he was isolated.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/02/health/ebola-us/index.html

ag1969
ag1969's picture
Hat Tips: 30821
When Ebola comes to the U.S., who stands to profit?

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced Tuesday that a person has been diagnosed with Ebola in the United States. The market reacted accordingly.

Here are some examples of those who might profit from Ebola's continued spread, more than six months into the deadliest outbreak in history.

Drug manufacturers

The most striking monetary effect of the CDC's announcement was encapsulated in this headline from USA Today: "Ebola stocks soar after infection hits U.S."

Yes, the makers of experimental drugs that have a shot at becoming the first confirmed Ebola treatment fared well in the markets after the Ebola-in-the-U.S. news broke.

"The first confirmed Ebola case in the U.S. is fanning fears around the country, but it's also driving greed in some corners of the stock market," CNNMoney said.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2014/10/01/when-ebola-comes-to-the-u-s-who-stands-to-profit/

Mr. Fix
Mr. Fix's picture
Hat Tips: 61352
Hi Stephanie, I'll check back in later.

I appreciate the thought in starting a new forum, I'm pretty sure that I covered most of what is available in the main street version of this thread.

It is of course an ongoing story, one that will not be going away anytime soon. As everything that was discussed on Main Street gets lost in the   wastebasket of history, and gets deemed a “dead thread”, a place like this to discuss what's really going on, and genuine solutions will be quite useful. 

I've got a lot of work to do for a variety of customers today, I'll be back much later, but right now, I would only be copying and pasting stuff from the other thread which would be quite redundant.

Hopefully, I'll see you tonight.

"When the student is ready,
the teacher will appear."

Human Mushroom
Human Mushroom's picture
Hat Tips: 1243
Showing symptoms

I do have an issue with this "not showing any symptoms" BS.

The human body isn't instantaneous when it gets a virus or a bacteria. It takes a while for the virus to multiply, and for the body to react to the attack. That's why it takes about 5+ days for symptoms to appear.

Well excuse me, that ebola virus is present in the body those 5+ days. It's there in the body fluids whether a fever as spiked or not. If he sneezes, spits, coughs, or whatever, the ebola virus doesn't say "Wait! We can't exit the body in fluids yet because the body's white blood cell count hasn't reached a level to cause a fever."

Terry
Kept in the dark...fed a lot of crap.

stephanie
stephanie's picture
Exactly, and he probably knew he had Ebola...

...just probably too stupid to know that the antibiotics he got from the hospital wouldn't help. 

Good comments on this article - at least some people are awake and thinking:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2776786/U-S-airlines-contact-government-Ebola-concerns.html

Okay, he had contact with a woman who died the next day....obviously she was in the final stages of the disease (bleeding from orifices, etc), so he KNEW he had been exposed. Selfish, selfish man.

Replies:

---
Then the rest of her family died 2 days later.

---
This man needs to be prosecuted, if he lives.

But I thought they had nothing to worry about as long as the infected are not showing signs of infection at the time of contact, now all of a sudden we are scrambling to find them? I think they are downplaying the severity of this virus to hold off a panic.

Don't worry, the CDC has it all under control. That's what they told us. It was just one patient. Then it was 12 people who had been in contact with the patient, now it's 18 people who had been in contact with the patient, but wait - there's more: now it's hundreds of people all over the world who have been in contact with this patient. Don't worry, the CDC has it all under control.

They dont even know the 2nd flight he was on, during a leg of 3 flights? LMAO idiots. One sneeze spreads bodily fluids and it started on the flight to Brussels. Have they contacted ALL the people on that flight and then every single person those passengers have come into contact with? With such a long incubation time, this is insane. How did this stupid man think he could get away with escaping to America, knowing full well he was from Liberia in the middle of this disease from hell? Craziness.

Selected Replies:

---
I call BS the guy who came here did not know he could be infected. He helped an infected person get to the hospital and she died the next day. I am willing to bet he came here so he could get treated.

---
He knew very well he was more than likely infected. The way our government brought the infect missionary's here, triumph their healing and the US's amazing health care. He saw that and came here for care. Selfish man and selfish US government.

Magpie
Magpie's picture
Hat Tips: 12065
Great article from a reporter about life in Liberia

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2014/10/01/reporting-on-ebola-first-rule-is-you-dont-touch-anyone/

“No touching,” I responded, keeping my hands at my sides, trying to hide my sadness. “No touching.”

You don’t touch anyone in Liberia. Not kids, not adults, not other Westerners, not the colleagues you arrived with. It is the rule of rules, because while everyone able is taking precautions, you just can’t be sure where the invisible, lethal Ebola virus might be. Once the virus is on your fingers, it would be frighteningly easy to rub an eye and infect yourself.

ancaro imparo.

stephanie
stephanie's picture
Doctor Protests CDC in Ebola Protection Suit: CDC is Lying!

Here's a doctor and a microbiologist who is willing to make a stand! No ass-hat here - just hazmat! wink

Two days after a man in Texas was diagnosed with Ebola, a Missouri doctor Thursday morning showed up at Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport dressed in full protection gear to protest what he called mismanagement of the crisis by the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Dr. Gil Mobley checked in and cleared airport security wearing a mask, goggles, gloves, boots and a hooded white jumpsuit emblazoned on the back with the words, “CDC is lying!”

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/doctor-boards-flight-in-ebola-protection-suit-to-p/nhZk8/

BagOfGold
BagOfGold's picture
Hat Tips: 15488
Mr. Fix...

posted this very important article on main street...

http://www.naturalnews.com/047101_ebola_colloidal_silver_government_seizure.html#%23ixzz3Ezb5yJB4

& I do believe it belongs here!...

Also...if you click on the image below...it will take you to imgur...Just copy HTML image for website & blogs (3rd one down on the right)...then paste that code into your signature...To put the link for the article in your signature underneath the picture...just copy & paste the link under the HTML code!...The word needs to get out...& needs to go viral...with everyones help!!!...

smileysmileysmiley

Bag Of Gold

Karankawa
Karankawa's picture
Hat Tips: 6770
I listened to a Rappoport interview yesterday

while working outside.  It was done on 9/17 and while Rappoport touched on the Ebola issue, the main focus of the interview was the CDC coverup of the exposed link between vaccines and autism.

Mr. Fix posted many excellent articles and I noticed one that addressed this.  But I haven't seen it discussed here, granted I've not read every post in detail.

But exposing the willfull determination to administer vaccines AFTER IT'S BEEN PROVEN TO CAUSE BRAIN DAMAGE needs attention.

And the age old playbook by TPTB is to cause a PROBLEM, wait or a REACTION (initiate it if need be), and provide the SOLUTION.

Ebola in Dallas has certainly taken center stage over CDC covers up evidence of vaccine link to autism.

From my post on MSTREET.  Thanks for setting up this permanent record Stephanie and I wanted my post here as well.

Karankawa   Edit:  (Reluctant "whackadoodle" forced by overwhelming evidence.

"Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves."

stephanie
stephanie's picture
NO true quarantine for Ebola patient

The Daily Mail reports that THREE people have been seen going into the infected man's home despite orders from the CDC to have NO visitors!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2777788/Panicked-parents-pull-kids-school-s-revealed-Ebola-patient-Texas-throwing-place.html

These morons are going to kill us all!

Where's a damn FEMA camp when you need one? (I'm only half-joking. Assuming this is real, they need to genuinely quarantine these idiots.) 

ag1969
ag1969's picture
Top Doctors: Ebola May Become Airborne … And May ALREADY Be Tran

Michael T. Osterholm – director of the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy at the University of Minnesota – wrote in the New York Times last month:

Viruses like Ebola are notoriously sloppy in replicating, meaning the virus entering one person may be genetically different from the virus entering the next. The current Ebola virus’s hyper-evolution is unprecedented; there has been more human-to-human transmission in the past four months than most likely occurred in the last 500 to 1,000 years. Each new infection represents trillions of throws of the genetic dice.

If certain mutations occurred, it would mean that just breathing would put one at risk of contracting Ebola. Infections could spread quickly to every part of the globe, as the H1N1 influenza virus did in 2009, after its birth in Mexico.

Why are public officials afraid to discuss this? They don’t want to be accused of screaming “Fire!” in a crowded theater — as I’m sure some will accuse me of doing. But the risk is real, and until we consider it, the world will not be prepared to do what is necessary to end the epidemic.

In 2012, a team of Canadian researchers proved that Ebola Zaire, the same virus that is causing the West Africa outbreak, could be transmitted by the respiratory route from pigs to monkeys, both of whose lungs are very similar to those of humans. Richard Preston’s 1994 best seller “The Hot Zone” chronicled a 1989 outbreak of a different strain, Ebola Reston virus, among monkeys at a quarantine station near Washington. The virus was transmitted through breathing, and the outbreak ended only when all the monkeys were euthanized. We must consider that such transmissions could happen between humans, if the virus mutates.

The Guardian reports today:

There is a ‘nightmare’ chance that the Ebola virus could become airborne if the epidemic is not brought under control fast enough, the chief of the UN’s Ebola mission has warned.

Anthony Banbury, the Secretary General’s Special Representative, said that aid workers are racing against time to bring the epidemic under control, in case the Ebola virus mutates and becomes even harder to deal with.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/10/center-infectious-disease-research-policy-university-minnesota-ebola-may-become-airborne.html

Nana
Nana's picture
Hat Tips: 13828
How Long Can Ebloa Virus Survive On A Surface

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/10/breaking-dallas-ebola-patient-vomited-wildly-outside-his-apartment/

How many people have walked thru it and have it on their shoes carrying it everywhere they walk.

And Mr. T asked what about the sewer system since the ebola guy flushed his bodily fluids down into it. (stool, vomit, urine)

Nana
Nana's picture
ag1969

Every time I read "airborne" it reminds me of "chemtrails" and "hot spots".....one city at a time.....

ag1969
ag1969's picture
Standard Liposomal Dosage Recommendations

For Serious Illness
The Standard Therapeutic Recommendation for Liposomal Vitamin C is 5 grams (all at one time.)

Note: In addition to the liposomal dosage, The Vitamin C Foundation recommends oral vitamin C to Bowel Tolerance.

• Infections: 5000 mg (5 teaspoons) at one time for infections (per the Levy Amplification Effect). Maintain protocol for 10 days, or until white blood cell count returns to normal or bowel tolerance for regular vitamin C returns to normal. Double this dosage (twice daily) for severe viral infections.

• Heart Disease 3000 - 10000 mg (3 - 5 teaspoons) spread throughout the day for heart disease. Ordinary vitamin C powder should be used up to tolerance first, and then add the remaining grams (up to 10,000 mg) as liposomal vitamin C.

Note: At this time, for people with ordinary bowel tolerances, the Vitamin C Foundation does not believe that liposomal amplifies vitamin C for chronic scurvy - aka heart disease. However, 3000 mg liposomal may have the functional equivalents of 6000 mg of ordinary vitamin C for this purpose because most (rather than about half of ordinary vitamin C taken orally) makes it to the blood stream. In our opinion, it is prudent to utilize liposomal as an add-on for ascorbic acid, not a replacement to the Pauling Therapy™. Owen Fonorow)

Clinically, Liposomal Vitamin C May Exceed Intravenous Vitamin C (IVC) by a Factor of 10 (treating infections)

Thomas Levy wrote: (http://dreddyclinic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16203)

I am a paid consultant to LivOn Labs, becoming so only after I became impressed with their products. For the better part of two years, I actually ignored my own medical observations, since they were in complete conflict with what I felt just had to be true. Also, until the past nine months or so, I had not bothered to educate myself extensively on the body of liposome science that has been accumulating for the past 45 years or so.

In a nutshell, I found that liposome encapsulated vitamin C, taken orally, was roughly 10 times more effectively clinically in resolving infectious diseases than the IVC.

Having given thousands of IVCs and taken hundreds myself, this was difficult to comprehend, even though the clinical observation was quite straightforward. I subsequently realized that the liposome gave the ultimate bioavailability: intracellular delivery, including the mitochondria, endoplasmic reticulum, and even the nucleus. Furthermore, it was delivered in a non-energy-consuming fashion. IV vitamin C requires an expenditure of energy to eventually reach the intracellular compartment, but liposome encapsulated vitamin C does not. If possible, you do not want to consume energy to get energy-carrying substances inside the cell. It defeats the basic purpose. But let me clear, if it is possible, give a patient both IVC and oral liposome encapsulated vitamin C. However, if only one is available, the best application is with liposomes orally.

Furthermore, liposome encapsulated glutathione is even more spectacular. IV GSH is broken down into its three amino acids within a minute or two of entering the blood. Subsequently three energy-consuming active uptake mechanisms are needed to get those precursors inside the cell, and then two molecules of ATP are used by the enzymes needed to resynthesize the GSH molecule intracellularly. Lipo GSH consumes no energy to deliver its contents intracellularly. Lipo C and lipo GSH are a spectacular combination for all diseases, due to the prooxidant nature of the associated symptoms, and they are especially impressive for infectious diseases. As an aside, I am quite sure that a few packets of each would resolve the swine flu in a day or two at the most.

Thomas E. Levy, MD, JD

http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/lipo.shtml#LEVY

ag1969
ag1969's picture
Texas Ebola family ordered into 21-day lockdown

Texas Ebola family ordered into 21-day lockdown isolation or face arrest; told to give blood on command

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/047104_Ebola_outbreak_quarantine_forced_blood_draws.html#ixzz3F1Crp7WR

(NaturalNews) For the last few weeks, every time I've warned readers about the coming forced quarantines, isolation orders and government-mandated medical procedures that would be directed at American citizens, I was told that such claims were completely false and would never happen in America.

I guess Dallas isn't part of America, then, because all this is happening right now in Dallas, Texas.

"The state of Texas and Dallas County health officials have ordered four close family members of a Dallas Ebola patient to stay home and not have visitors to prevent spreading the deadly disease," the Dallas affiliate of CBS News reported today. [1] "If ignored, a violation could result in criminal charges."

Not only is this one family being ordered into a 21-day self-quarantine, they are also being ordered to provide blood samples to Texas state authorities. "The family members must also be available to provide blood samples, agree to any testing by public health officials, and immediately report any symptoms to Dallas County Health and Human Services," says CBS News.

In other words, what's happening right now in Dallas, Texas -- which I assume is still part of America -- is precisely what I warned about: forced isolations, medical quarantines and forced medical interventions (blood draws).

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/047104_Ebola_outbreak_quarantine_forced_blood_draws.html#ixzz3F1D7En2r

ag1969
ag1969's picture
Go listen to the David Morgan A2A....

... He is reporting that nano silver, what he referred to as structured water, is effective at treating ebola as long as you have been taking it regularly.  I know I said that "I" "for me" would not take it daily as a supplement, but I am thinking I might be wrong about that.

I have never claimed to have all the answers, but this is the reason I think it is so important, and legal, for us to discuss these things, so we can hash it out and be armed with information.

If I wasn't open to new ideas, I wouldn't be so damn healthy, and my kid would still be autistic.

Thank you to everyone who has the courage to discuss these things.

ag1969
ag1969's picture
Ebola Outbreak: Manufacture and the Spread of Fear

Healthy well-fed victims of Ebola who died: zero.

Undernourished, already-sick victims of Ebola who died: 2,461 to date.

Serious fatality: the truth.

Note that the rough figures released last week put total cases at around 6,500 and deaths at 2,200, that means it’s only about 30% fatal and NOT 90% as the US media keep screaming in their scare frenzy.

Four healthy, well-fed Americans have contracted Ebola and survived comfortably. As I told you a couple of weeks ago, the supposed savage image of this infection had more to do with the terrain it’s in, meaning among peoples who are shocked, overloaded with toxins, under-nourished and weary from decades of internecine wars.

But the manufacture of hysteria continues:

More than $1bn (£618m) is needed to fight the West Africa Ebola outbreak, WHO officials say. That’s 10x more than last week! (WHO officials work for Big Pharma, that much is clear from the response to the “flu pandemic” of 2009 that never happened but was billed by the UN as the greatest epidemic in our time).

World Health Organization (WHO) deputy head Bruce Aylward stated, “Quite frankly, ladies and gentlemen, this health crisis we’re facing is unparalleled in modern times. We don’t know where the numbers are going on this.”

That’s true: they don’t. But that doesn’t stop exaggeration and manufacturing numbers out of the air.

http://alternative-doctor.com/problems-with-science/ebola-outbreak-manufacture-and-the-spread-of-fear/

Nana
Nana's picture
Thoughts?

Nana
Nana's picture
Attack or Outbreak........

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Ebola Virus Conspiracies and Alternative Remedies"