The Satanic Agenda and the Problem of Evil

87 posts / 0 new
Last post
stephanie
stephanie's picture
Hat Tips: 9983
The Satanic Agenda and the Problem of Evil

In which we explore the question of evil and its various permutations.

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 05:26
stephanie
stephanie's picture
Worth Reposting: Russ Dizdar Interview

h/t Bag of Gold

Bugzy
Bugzy's picture
Hat Tips: 10562
Ok

Steph, I have no hate of Christianity at all.

Indeed, Jesus was one heck of a teacher as to how to live.

I have a problem of how this message has been completely bastardized.

It is easier to pass a fat pope through the eye of a golden needle than for a religious group with trillions to enter the kingdom of heaven, or was that camels?

No, the issue under discussion was: Was religion; specifically Christianity, responsible for the rise of the west.

Well no... as China (not west) is doing rather well and its religion cannot take the credit. It has more to do with individual freedoms. You pointing out that Christianity has managed to increase in China, as has Qigong is a silly schoolyard answer to my question. Basically, you insist on promoting Christianity as the vehicle for a better life, regardless of arguments presented. 

Either you are pulling my leg or you are being serious. I fear you are being serious. In which case, bonkers.

abguy4
abguy4's picture
Hat Tips: 12391
I.S.I.S Bombshell Exposed

OK

So...ya wanna talk religulous stuff??
Chew on this for 10 min; Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

stephanie
stephanie's picture
where does the idea of "individual freedoms" come from?

Bugzy wrote: "It has more to do with individual freedoms."

Yes, and I believe that concept comes from the Western (Christian) worldview. One of the reasons why Ravi Zacharius is a Christian (he's from India) is because he feels the caste system (which stems from Hinduism) is a very corrupt, anti-human structure.

Buddhism tends to annihilate individualism (because it denies the individual soul and strives for "nothingness"). Despite that, I see value in Buddhism in terms of non-attachment being a generally good philosophy.

Islam does not promote individualism but 100% submission.

Much of the New Age does not promote individualism (despite the Law of Attraction) because of its heavy promotion of "Oneness."

Certainly, I can agree with you about how many church structures are far from what Jesus would have wanted. There's a reason why there was the Reformation. Still, I enjoy a lot of the traditional church trappings - stained glass windows, Cathedrals, etc., as being a form of art that can remind us of our higher origins.

stephanie
stephanie's picture
PS Read Bronte Baxter if you want a really different perspective

I wish Bronte were still writing. This is a great read:

http://brontebaxter.wordpress.com/blowing-the-whistle-on-enlightenment-chpt-8-catching-more-flies-with-honey-how-love-and-oneness-teachings-are-used-to-disempower/

And this is part of what she wrote about David Icke:

http://brontebaxter.wordpress.com/2010/10/14/david-icke-the-world-and-what-we-need-now/

Let’s go back to the beginning of David Icke’s spiritual journey, which began, according to his books, several decades ago with some meetings he had with a psychic. David was deeply in awe of all she told him. She made some predictions for his life that came true. David then decided to explore ancient ruins in South America and a certain South American hallucinogenic drug, in an effort to develop his awareness. During his powerful drug trips, he was talked to by “The Voice,” which he says explained the nature of reality to him. These drug experiences included many images of reptilians appearing in his consciousness, yet David unquestioningly accepted everything the voice said as gospel truth. After all, it gave him “an experience” along with all those words, and David seems to believe that if he experienced it during a drug trip, it must therefore be true. He came away believing he had been handed the keys to the inner workings of the universe, and ever since has been preaching the spiritual message he received during his drug trips.

That message is that all is One, that we are not individual people in our essential nature, but rather Consciousness having an experience as so-and-so. So-and-so (our personal identity) does not really exist. What we really are is the collective consciousness, that only creates the illusion of individuals. The One is upset with the way things are going in the world and has decided to intervene (I’m still paraphrasing Icke’s “Voice” here). It will soon “gather in every one” of us, and “none will be left standing” alone (as in gathering in the sheep). This is language for saying individuality will be subsumed by the One, the presumed almighty divine consciousness, which is supposedly our true nature, all else being illusion. Are the bells beginning to go off in your head yet? Individuality will be subsumed? We all will be gathered in and none will be left standing? Individuality is an illusion and freedom comes when we realize this? The One is the be-all and end-all and the only thing that really matters? Nothing that happens here – including death – is important enough to get upset over, because all this is “bullocks” (David’s term for illusion) anyway?

Icke writes a lot about religion that rings true. He cuts down most religion, saying it puts God up there and man down here, inferior. This is a valid criticism of deist religions. But then he continues with New Age propaganda, stating that God (that is, Consciousness) is not only inside us but is all that is real. As individuals, we don’t have much value as we don’t even really exist. We should think nothing of risking our lives rebelling against the global conspiracy, because human life is not real anyway. If we die, we’ll just go back to our wonderful primordial state as universal Consciousness, beyond all the travails of this poor illusory world. So don’t be in fear, his message states, get out there and rebel, because all you’ve got to lose is your life, the illusion of being a human individual.

Am I the only one who has a problem with this? Are we really to believe that a Voice, induced in a level of vibratory consciousness where Icke was subject to visitation by reptilian etheric beings – which he himself identifies as the “fourth-dimensional” architects of the New World Order – are we really to believe that such a Voice should be considered an authority from whom we should take advice and instruction? Who benefits really if the humans who are aware of the global conspiracy can be persuaded that their lives and this world are nothing but illusion, that they can be thrown away rather heedlessly because being a living individual is not really that important? Am I the only one who answers that question with, “The tyrants who run the show”?

Mr. Fix
Mr. Fix's picture
Hat Tips: 61264
Great idea. Stephanie,

The idea of giving the topic (or topics) that  we were starting to cover on Main Street its own forum, was a very good idea, especially since I don't think there was all that much to talk about with the 44 idiots that showed up for their black mass.

Not to cover old ground, but you told me that I was “playing God”, and I didn't address one of the last statements that you made, with regards to “Jesus as a conduit”, which as I stated was not my idea.

What you did state was that Jesus Christ is “a manifestation of God”. On this we agree.

My disagreement with Christianity centers around their teaching that we are not all manifestations of God.

I believe we are, this has been taught in many different philosophies, and it doesn't  a very long look at the Gnostic Gospels to conclude that this was their teaching as well.

Recently, I only started looking into this with renewed interest because this one distinction cannot be reconciled with what I believe to be true, and what is taught in Christianity.

Jesus always offered thanks to his father for everything he had, and everything he did, which does not differ from New Age.

Now here's the part where I tend to “cherry pick”, in that if you are to you  define something as “evil”,

then I would have to once again attributed that to a “separation” from God.

Now this separation can certainly manifest itself in “evil” spirits, since yes, spirits do exist.

The universe is interdimensional, theoretical physics explains this.

I stated in another post that human beings are “interdimensional by nature”. Following this line of thinking, the only difference between a “evil spirit” and  a evil human being is that the human being has a body that we can see in this dimension, and this is the only way “evil” can affect us in this dimension.

I suppose that it is quite possible if one were to be dopey enough to play with a Ouija board and try to summon “spirit entities”, and to be open to that idea, it's entirely possible that "bad" things could happen, in fact, it's quite possible for an “evil entity” to possess the physical body of such a person.

These “evil spirits” cannot take over a corporeal body without permission. They need to be invited.

In essence, the use of the Ouija board does exactly that.

Now of course there's another way for people to show up in our world, some people are just born that way,

but far more often they are taught to be that way.

Serving one's own ego is an excellent way to separate oneself from God, and I know we can both think of many such examples. Most television programming, and probably all advertising are selling to the ego part of everyone's psyche. Very few are even consciously aware of it.

To be continued....

"When the student is ready,
the teacher will appear."

south west medicine
south west medicine's picture
Hat Tips: 375
Church

You might find this interesting:

Mr. Fix
Mr. Fix's picture
Continued, and a public apology:

I must confess that divulging the contents of a “personal message” was not in good taste, and it obviously was not intended to be used the way I used it. This was wrong, and I apologize to the individual who sent it.

It was wrong because the individual who sent it was attempting to validate Scripture, and I used it to undermine it.

Stephanie, your response to that letter was pretty much what I expected, and no, Gordo had nothing to do with it.

The point is, now you are choosing which Scriptures you wish to abide by, and which ones you choose to discard.

Now who's cherry picking?

I freely admit that I've been cherry picking for a long time, which is why I do not particularly conform to any “organized religion or movement” that I've come across, I do tend to take what I need and leave the rest.

the first time I was ever called “New Age” was in a forum on this website, in fact, it was on “DOTS” about a year ago. The funny thing, is that it was in reference to David Icke, and some of his philosophies, and the irony on that is that I watched him in an interview recently where he's poking fun at the “new age” movement, and wants no part of it.

My sentiments exactly, I think you know more about “new age” then I do, since I was never trying to conform to any one particular set of beliefs to begin with, and some of mine fall into that category, and some of them do not.

Approximately 26 years ago when I was trying to crawl out of the spiritual bankruptcy but I found myself in, I purchased a audiocassette series by Dr. Wayne Dyer entitled “transformation–you will see it when you believe it”.

Mainly, because he could speak clearly in plain language, and he made a lot of sense. I'm not entirely sure what made me  fork over the cash for that tape series, but I do know I purchased a lot of trash, and decided against a lot of it. For example, Tony Robbins “personal power” series was a know the purchase of mine, ( I think I saw it on a late-night infomercial), and concluded that I didn't want to listen to someone else yelling at me.

I listened to Wayne Dyer's series pretty much 24 hours a day, I took it to work with me, and  played it in my car, I purchased a Sony Walkman, and listen to it with headphones while I worked. I also listen to it at night as I went to sleep. I think it was approximately 12 hours of audiotape, which for the most part, I committed to memory.

This was combined with meetings in Alcoholics Anonymous, codependents anonymous,  something called “adult children of alcoholics, and Alinon?  Okay I messed up the spelling on the last one, but they are all 12 step programs which I went through with sponsors in groups in meetings for five years.

The 12 step programs which obviously had their origins in Alcoholics Anonymous taught spiritual principles, which I applied to every area of my life, and I used Wayne Dyer as my teacher.

A couple of months ago, I bought a much more recent audio book, entitled "Change Your Thoughts Change Your Life: Living The  Wisdom of Of The Tao"

Wayne has been studying this  ancient Chinese philosophy, and interpreted it for me, and I must say except for the  pacifism it rings true.

More recently I got the audio book “Conversations with God”, which can also be listened to around-the-clock, and I find it is probably the closest in philosophy to where I'm at.

At least I am far from “spiritually bankrupt” as I was when I started my own recovery, and personal journey.

The learning never stops.

foggyroad
foggyroad's picture
Hat Tips: 6187
Cathedrals

I read a book, The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett, it details Twelfth Century construction of a Gothic Cathedral in England, how society would flourish around such a monumental undertaking, the politics, the intrigue and power, corruption of Kings and Queens.

The Craftsman, and the Families involved in the village growing around the construction site, the infrastructure required to feed and house everyone involved.

I highly recommend the book, a real page turner, fiction but a very realistic account from a historic perspective.

Although I have never been in a Cathedral, this book gave me a further love for these Architectural Wonders, the pinnacle of Man's hewn stone constructions.

[I love Castles as well :0)]

Hundreds of feet in the air, vaulted ceilings, flying buttresses, expanses of stained glass stretching skyward , carved ornate Cherubs, Goblins.

Domes painted by the Masters, marvels of craftsmanship, and  human achievement.

Acoustics, lighting, and art, magnificent structures composed of high physics, mathematics and science.

I would love to tour the remaining Cathedrals of the Earth.

Thank you for starting this thread Steph, it should be very interesting.

(ISBN 978-0-451-23305-9 ) if you want a good book to read, I enjoy Ken Follett

foggyroad
foggyroad's picture
Joy

Greetings And Blessings, SVM.

I read and enjoyed your Sandy Mountain Crest dream with interest, and I am so pleased to see your well enough to Post, and spend a little time with us.

Praise the Lord, Pray fervently always.

Stay strong in the Lord, my Sister, may the Lord continue to Bless, Comfort and Keep You.

Love foggy 

RockerBoxer
RockerBoxer's picture
Hat Tips: 850
Hi foggyroad, Bishop has a

Hi foggyroad,

Bishop has a message!

Bugzy
Bugzy's picture
Hat Tips: 10562
Good to get my stuff out too

Buddhism stuff.

I think the lack of attachment and nothingness are just two ways of saying the same thing.

For when we lose attachment to ego, we have nothing to protect and in that instant "we" disappear completely and from that "nothingness" the spirit soars.

I like to call it - I Laptop!

Imagine we are all laptops with legs. We each have CPU's of greater or lesser speed. We have protection from the outside world because we are very frightened of things hurting us. Firewalls, spyware catchers, antivirus stuff.

We can interact with other laptops but only on a - nice weather today dont you think, level. (one needs to be careful after all!

And then there is our programming. We run various programmes which we have uploaded. Neo - I can do jujitsu. Or write good docs or presentations etc. Yet everything goes through our dos bios and that was mainly programmed from early experiences and we took onboard a lot of stuff to try and keep us safe from harm. And we get our core beliefs... I am stupid, I am unlovable, I have to do this or else....
Basically, it is all fear driven, designed to protect self, the fragile little CPU that you believe is you.

Yet one day you get plugged into the cosmic net, you can "feel" a presence flowing in and out of you, through you. Yet it is restricted by self, the protections, the fear of keeping self separate of not letting go, of losing self to this force, of protecting the ego at all costs, because without ego, the thing which defines who we think we are is dead and as such we believe that we die.

But one day, you somehow adjust your IP settings just right. Subnet mask, default gateway, infinite clock speed, no firewall or antivirus and you are sucked into a realm of ALL knowledge, at this level the consciousness of the tree is the same as a rock, they are exactly the same, you are vibrational knowledge consciousness, not with every other atom, there are no atoms at this level. There is only love. The complete absence of fear. There is no ego or laptop self here.
The laptop is merely a temporary delicate structure so that consciousness may experience self. The laptop in separate from consciousness by virtue of ego. It is the only thing that is. In that, we are unique.

The laptop thinks it is its thoughts. Yet paradoxically, can observe its own thoughts, so it must be something outside its own thoughts!

And out of that nothingness of ego, that destruction of "self" - in that absolute quietness of mind, one ceases to be one and in so doing, becomes everything and that everything, some call God.

The spirit that we think we are born with, we believe it is something "we" own/ possess. That when "we" die, it goes to heaven. No no no. We ARE that spirit having a human experience. We are already a part of the whole.
It is just the mistake of the belief of "WE" the ego is like a spoilt child who forever demands attention and sulks and plots and fears and fights.

The "we" which flows through us is actually who WE really are.

"Today I will be with my father in heaven" Jesus on the cross.

Lift a rock you will find me, split a piece of would, I am there. Gospel of Thomas.

"First know thyself" Socrates.

So yes, this is referred to as heaven and one can also call it reincarnation. For once you were separated from self and upon losing that ego thing, you are re-born. You see.... it is death in a way, that you are now living. The separation from self.

And for some reason, when our human selves (oops I mean Ilaptop) feel unconditional love, are in service, walk quietly in nature etc, we "feel" right, connected... our true selves. The collective everything consciousness. I call it the quanta.

Electrons make ilaptop work, it is the breath which flows through it and which in turn connects with everything "out-there"

So what exactly is the laptop. Does it "see" its dimensions and it qwerty keyboard. Or is it merely in some cosmic energy dance?

So no, not collectivism Steph. Unless you want to blame god for being the ultimate collectivist?

Not re read or edited, may clean up later.

BagOfGold
BagOfGold's picture
Hat Tips: 15488
Eyes wide shut...

Sometimes...you look with your eyes...& do not see!...

http://www.worldtribune.com/2014/09/21/doomsday-uns-69th-general-assembly-meets-amid-unprecedented-crisis-troubles/

Sometimes...you look with The Spirit...& you see!!!...

GpE4iK8.jpg

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2014/09/23/nathan-leal-on-the-hagmann-hagmann-report

smileysmileysmiley

Bag Of Gold

Mr. Fix
Mr. Fix's picture
Bugzy, that was one excellent analogy!

While I was getting beaten up on “the thread of faith” with all of those conversion attempts, (only kidding), it was noteworthy that there wasn't much contribution from anyone else along the same lines of thinking.

Certainly not like the post that you just wrote, which explained exactly where I'm coming from in a manner that I have never heard before, and it was very, very well done.

Thank you!

Abguy4, Welcome back from vacation!

I just watched that video, but it's old news, except for the Israeli secret intelligence service, which makes complete sense, but I already knew that the Israelis, the American government, the Rothschild banking cartel, and the Vatican are up to their eyeballs in an attempt at starting World War III, and they pretty much represent everything that's wrong with this world from my particular perspective.

Religions have been hijacked over the years, infiltrated, by the same people with a nefarious agenda.

There's a lot of dots to connect here, which I don't have the time to go into, but it doesn't take much due diligence to connect them.

A good place to start, would be “the Jesuit oath", working from that point, a whole lot of answers come very quickly. It should be fairly easy to Google, it's in the Library of Congress, and its tenants sound almost exactly like radical Muslem. 

Seek and ye shall find.

Edit:

so, just “for the fun of it”, I just googled “the Jesuit oath”, and here is the first hit:

http://www.ianpaisley.org/article.asp?ArtKey=jesuit

I see a lot of “debunking the Jesuit oath” on that page, so I suspect it could easily be turned into another circular argument, but this was actually entered into the Congressional record in 1913, and the page at the link is well footnoted, and explains its origins. It has also been confirmed by “an ex-Jesuit” as being authentic.

Now I don't want to turn this into a “Christian bashing thread”, but I have some serious, very serious concerns as to how the Vatican fits into the big picture. It is not uncommon for Jim Willie who I have come to trust over the years on financial affairs to swerve into conspiracy theories of his, and he firmly places the Vatican ​ and the Israelis squarely in the middle of the mess we are looking at.

A couple of months ago I posted about 10 different videos on one of the “faith” forums explaining how Islam is a Jesuit creation.

Following these dots, a picture starts to emerge, and it's not a pretty one.

BagOfGold
BagOfGold's picture
Hat Tips: 15488
Carol...

it's so nice to see you up & about!!!...

heartheartheart

Bag Of Gold

foggyroad
foggyroad's picture
Jim Bishop <3

Castle Builder!

Excellent, thanks RB. 

NW VIEW
NW VIEW's picture
Hat Tips: 15248
Simple Question for those who believe!

Is there not anyone, someone, who has a thimble full  of discernment, see and understand what has happened here on this new forum?   If not, I will stay in the shadows.  

NW VIEW

Mr. Fix
Mr. Fix's picture
Discernment is a subjective term.

You're going to have to be a lot more specific.

stephanie
stephanie's picture
NW VIEW - you need to speak up

Isn't that your job as a Christian, at any rate? You can't just stay in the shadows and expect people to get your meaning with vague insinuations. Say what you are thinking - these are the forums and you are encouraged to just lay your cards on the table here. 

NW VIEW
NW VIEW's picture
Hat Tips: 15248
Discernment - what it is!

Spiritual Gift of Discernment

Home / Spiritual Gift of Discernment

Summary

The spiritual gift of discernment is also known as the gift of "discernment of spirits" or "distinguishing between spirits."  The Greek word for the gift of discernment is Diakrisis.  The word describes being able to distinguish, discern, judge or appraise a person, statement, situation, or environment.  In the New Testament it describes the ability to distinguish between spirits as in 1 Corinthians 12:10, and to discern good and evil as in Hebrews 5:14.

The Holy Spirit gives the gift of discernment to enable certain Christians to clearly recognize and distinguish between the influence of God, Satan, the world, and the flesh in a given situation. The church needs those with this gift to warn believers in times of danger or keep them from being led astray by false teaching.  See also I Corinthians 12:10, Acts 5:3-6; 16:16-18; 1 John 4:1.

NW VIEW

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "The Satanic Agenda and the Problem of Evil"