Nano-particle Silver Research

84 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sun, Oct 26, 2014 - 2:00pm BagOfGold
LifeIsPain
-
SLO, CA

"There is no illness that doesn't have a cure"

That Minister of Health is clearly a sub-genius if he believes that. I guess he's never had a cold. Colloidal silver is another quack cure in search of a disease. Again, you tried to make it look like ABC News was covering the story--in fact, it was just an advertisement by the makers of colloidal silver on ABC News' website.

Wed, Oct 29, 2014 - 7:09am
Wizard

Interesting and Telling

Lifeispain

I see that you missed reading every medical study including the Government Studies Posted on this thread. And I just thought it was a real effort on your part to bring forth credible information on the main page and not just an attack on something that you do not quite understand.

The ABC Link was to point out that it was AMAZING to me that they even let it be posted on their web site.

Network news will not talk about this PERIOD. r anything else that does not promote the pharmaceutical industry when it comes to medicine.

Yet all the other links can be ignored......Interesting and Telling

We as a species have survived and thrived to the point where we have taken over the entire planet Long before the FDA and the pharmaceutical industry came along ........

Wed, Oct 29, 2014 - 3:06pm
Wizard

Effects On RNA of TCRV (Tacaribe virus)

The "S" Segment of the RNA is needed for the virus to replicate and grow. (Gene Expression) The nano particle silver disrupts the "S" Segment of the RNA in the virus

Viral RNA replication

Since we determined that the virus is entering the cell but progeny virus production is impaired following pre-treatment with Ag-NPs, we wanted to determine whether the Ag-NPs inhibited viral RNA replication. Therefore we examined the amount of S segment gene expression in TCRV-infected Vero cells with and without Ag-NP treatment. Arenaviruses have 2 strands of RNA, the S and L segments. The S segment is the segment that encodes the nucleoprotein and GP1 and 2 proteins, which are early proteins and therefore are detectable early in viral replication. At 25 and 50 μg/ml, all 4 Ag-NPs tested had a dramatic reduction in the amount of S segment expression as compared to the untreated TCRV control (Fig 5). This correlated with the significant reduction in progeny virus produced following the Ag-NP treatments. There was also a significant decrease in the S segment gene expression of the Vero cells infected with TCRV treated with 10 μg/ml of 10 and 25 nm uncoated Ag-NPs (Fig 5).

Tacaribe virus (TCRV) is an arenavirus (family Arenaviridae, genus Arenavirus) having a segmented, ambisense RNA genome

https://www.jnanobiotechnology.com/content/8/1/19

randomness