84 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fri, Sep 5, 2014 - 10:18am
Safety Dan
-
La Trinidad
Philippines

@ AG1969

On ACETAMINOPHEN – Active ingredient in Tylenol, you will see a new warning about leukemia on the Tylenol bottle due to a recent ruling in Washington DC. A dear American Indian friend who had leukemia found it to be linked to Tylenol. Several others also contacted leukemia who used Tylenol. After a very long and extensive study was completed, the warning will be added to the Tylenol bottles. Btw, I understand American Indians cannot have leukemia due to genetic make up.

- Safety Dan

Fri, Sep 5, 2014 - 11:26am
ag1969

Safety Dan

I hear ya. Here is a little more hypocrisy for you. Have you ever been into a doctor's office and been waiting in the waiting room with one of those Big Pharma Dope Peddlers in the fancy suit waiting to call on the doctor you are there to see? I know people personally who sell drugs to doctors. Every one of them makes huge money. Can you guess what none of them have?

That is right, none of them have so much as a stitch of medical training. None are Board Certified Physicians. As a matter of fact, one of them was selling aftermarket aluminum wheels for a wheel company before he got a $250k/yr job with Pfizer peddling their dope.

Yet, if we discuss colloidal silver, well, that is illegal.

Fri, Sep 5, 2014 - 12:00pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

There is nothing illegal in discussing colloidal silver:

The absurdity of such a statement in this little bastion of free speech, makes me question how anyone who has been here for years on this website could escape the lunacy of such an assertion.

I think I'll start a new line of inquiry:

just how many people die at the hands of “medical professionals” due to their lack of basic intelligence.

Unfortunately, I'm having a busy day, and will have to pursue this line of questioning later,

of course, feel free to get started without me.

I think this is actually turned into an interesting discussion.

One last request for cris and SSJ:

If there was anything to Darwinism, these guys could not exist.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Fri, Sep 5, 2014 - 12:03pm
Wizard

@Ag1969

Great information Thank You Safety Dan Also Had no idea about the Acetaminophen

Ag I did not mean to give the impression that I thought Colloidal Silver was toxic to humans. That is just it we have not had toxicity studies done in a comprehensive way with varying levels of parts per million or particle size.

The only story that gets paraded out when ever Colloidal Silver is talked about is Paul Karason " The Blue Man" from 2008 he has been made into the boogy man. What he used was not Colloidal Silver it was Silver Chloride. He thought he was making Colloidal Silver.

He used salt to accelerated the what he thought was the electrolysis process in making Colloidal Silver

Colloidal Silver: Water, Small Silver Particles suspended in that water- Nothing else

by adding salt he made a completely different Colloid Solution

My mind is open to the research but personally I do not believe a Silver Colloid to be toxic to humans. Too many people giving testimony that have been taking it for years and years. But as with All real research every idea has to be ready to be changed should the empirical evidence leads that way.

Just as a personal side note: My wife has not had to take Allergy Medication in over a month now, She has had to have it for the entire 21 years we have been married and before we met.

W

Fri, Sep 5, 2014 - 12:45pm
ag1969

Wizard

I have seen the blue man several times brought up. But if you go search studies on google scholar, you will find more cases of reported Agryria, and I am familiar with the fact that he introduced sodium to his solution.

I am not against colloidal silver, obviously, I have used it. What I am saying is that I see a lot of people who take colloidal silver daily as a health supplement. I do not think this is wise.

If you want to believe that CS is a viable anti-bacterial, I am with you. But anti-bacterials are not to be taken as daily supplements, and the toxic build up of silver in humans is pretty well documented.

If you want to boost your immune system, which is usually the goal of a daily supplement, you need bacteria that is alive and healthy, not anti-bacterials.

While I realize the goal is to find out if it is effective against ebola, I have no idea. Nor do I think the doctors have any idea. Coconut oil is anti-viral as well, but that does not mean it will save you from the latest Bio-weapon. With that being said, I think this discussion is beneficial, not illegal, and far from dangerous.

For me, the best path to good health is real living food and probiotics, not indiscriminate killers. Disease does not grow in healthy tissue. If you get sick, and want to give colloidal silver a go, have at it. A lot of people have had great success with it, including myself. But I can also tell you, while I will use it from time to time, I will not give it to my children, unless it is a burn or a scrape and I apply it topically.

If you look at what antibiotics have done to human health, with destroyed guts, immune systems, the emergence of antibiotic resistant bacteria, widespread candida overgrowth, etc., it is wise to exercise caution with any antibacterial.

If you want a good daily supplement, go with probiotics, not antibiotics. Colloidal Silver included.

Fri, Sep 5, 2014 - 12:53pm
ag1969

And Garlic is also a great anti viral

Fri, Sep 5, 2014 - 1:31pm ag1969
foggyroad

@ag1969

Thank you, for the quality, balanced information, offered with politeness and sincere concern for health of your readers.

Seems a rare refreshing quality now a days.

God Bless.

foggy

Fri, Sep 5, 2014 - 4:06pm
ag1969

Wizard, re: your wife

Sorry, I just now read the end of your comment. There I go again.

Probiotics have shown great promise for allergies. Sorry to get personal, but does your wife have a problem with candida? What is she allergic to.

What I have learned through my research, and I am not a doctor, is that a lot of allergies are caused by inflammation in the gut? It could be a variety of other things too, but, did your wife ever try a diet that does not feed candida along with serious doses of probiotics?

Gut bacteria that protect against food allergies identified

https://sciencelife.uchospitals.edu/2014/08/25/gut-bacteria-that-protect...

And if she has already made the decision to take CS everyday, she should be on good probiotics anyway. Start slowly and work your way up to the higher number of strains. And make sure you use probiotics that are alive, not powderized stuff from the shelf at walmart.

Here is one I really like.

https://www.inner-eco.com/

Mon, Sep 8, 2014 - 9:18am
Wizard

@ag1969

"If you want to believe that CS is a viable anti-bacterial, I am with you. But anti-bacterials are not to be taken as daily supplements, and the toxic build up of silver in humans is pretty well documented."

With that statement right there You and I are 100% on the same page about this. That is right where my thinking is for myself. I have personally seen Silver dramatically speed up the healing of a really nasty wound on my right pinky last month. where a piece of meat half the size of a dime was ripped well down into the meat. Right in the center of the finger print. The speed of the healing process really amazed me. As I nick and cut and bang my fingers quite often. But now that it is healed I see no need to continue using it.

I saw a couple of other cases of greying and light bluing in two other women. But for me that could be easily attributed to unknown particle size, concentration and even individual genetics. We are all human, But with diversity comes very individualized body chemistry. Something a light as one Tylenol 3 with codeine will knock me out on the couch for hours. And someone else can take two every four hours and function very well .

As for my wives allergies they are seasonal and pollen related. Which makes her absolute joy of playing in her garden (That over the years has grow to encompass the entire property LOL) rather challenging on her sinuses. she is beginning to taper back on the Silver Solution to only when she feels her sinuses messing with her.

Thank You for the great information you posted

Wizard

Thu, Sep 11, 2014 - 5:27pm
ag1969

What is Argyria?

Argyria is a discoloration of the skin, generally characterized by a bluing of the skin’s pigment. This rare, biologically-benign condition proves the old adage that quality is much more important than quantity. The condition occurs in response to the overconsumption of impure colloidal silver particles. Argyria is also an industrial concern that has been historically observed in workers consistently exposed to silver dust over a period of months and even years.

How Does Argyria Happen?

Silver naturally forms compounds, especially when exposed to ultraviolet light (sunlight). If a silver mixture uses proteins or salts to suspend silver particles, the silver will pass into tissues. [1] In the skin, silver will naturally be exposed to light with the result that the silver compounds will grow and expand and will not be able to pass out of the skin tissue. Unable to escape, the silver reacts with ultraviolet light in a manner very similar to the photographic development process causing the skin to turn blue, or bluish-gray.

Symptoms

Before the skin turns blue, the body does give a subtle warning. The body disposes of silver through the kidneys (urine), sweat, and through the hair and nails. Silver gets stored in the nail beds prior to release. If the nail bed (the skin under the nail) begins to show a blue coloration, it may indicate overconsumption of silver.

Regular consumption of low-quality silver also appears to decrease selenium levels. Selenium is essential for thyroid hormones which directly affect mood, hormonal balance, and feelings of fatigue. Fortunately, argyria does not appear to affect bodily function, only affecting the cosmetic appearance of an individual. The condition is often irreversible; however, some laser surgeries have reported success reducing symptoms associated with argyria.

Is It Permanent?

While steps can be taken to reduce the bluing effects of argyria, no known remedies exist to completely eliminate it. Some have reported success reducing the blue tint by taking selenium and vitamins A, E, and C. These vitamins and minerals reduce the size of the silver compounds in the skin so they no longer absorb light, but they do not appear to remove the seed particles lodged in the skin. It has been reported by some that even after treating argyria and taking a higher-quality colloidal silver supplement, the condition returned.

How Can I Reduce Risk?

Based on these reports, it appears the best way to avoid argyria is to take only the highest-quality colloidal silver supplement, particularly one that contains very small silver compounds. The highest-quality supplements contain colloidal silver particles in the range of 0.0008 – 0.005 microns, or silver particles more than a 1000 times smaller than a blood cell. That’s the problem with so many DIY home kits; the silver particle size is just too big. That’s why I developed Silver Fuzion.

Not All Colloidal Silver is Created Equal

Pure electro-colloidal silver produced in clean environments without additives, proteins, and stabilizers is said to be less likely to cause argyria. Products containing silver protein, silver chloride, silver citrate, and silver nitrate, or those which do not use automatic voltage regulating technology have caused this rare condition. These preparations of silver encourage the formation of large particles which are then embedded in the skin.

Watch out for preparations with silver as large as 0.1 microns. This is way too big. If you shake a bottle of colloidal silver and get a foam, this is a clear indication that the silver particles are too large. The foam generally indicates a protein additive aiding the suspension of the large silver particles. You really don’t want silver bigger than 0.005 microns.

Silver Fuzion is Unsurpassed Quality

Too much of low-quality colloidal silver preparations could leave you blue — literally. This is why it’s so important to know the quality of the colloidal silver you use. Silver Fuzion contains 10 ppm of pure silver and is produced using a colloid generator to keep the electrical current constant. This process produces small, uniform silver particles suspended in ultrapure, triple-distilled water. Global Healing Center remains committed to providing the finest colloidal silver that is guaranteed pure, potent, safe, effective, and crystal clear.

-Dr. Edward F. Group III, DC, ND, DACBN, DCBCN, DABFM

https://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/benefits-loquat-leaf/

Thu, Sep 11, 2014 - 6:27pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

My colloidal silver must be pretty pure.

As one of the doctors accused me, of “ drinking my own medicine”,

I am happy to inform all of you that there is no detectable shade of blue anywhere to be seen on me.

I have also made a conscious decision to ignore all “official sources” proclaiming the dangers of silver toxicity.

But, if I do turn blue,

I'll just be known as “Dr. Smurf”.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Thu, Sep 11, 2014 - 10:52pm
ag1969

Mr. Fix

I am not terribly concerned about turning blue either. I just happened to see that today, and we have been talking about it. I guess I should clarify what I have been trying to say. Even if silver is not toxic, I don't think it is something that makes a healthy person magically healthier, meaning I don't view it, for me, as a health supplement. I think a healthy immune system is paramount, and most of your immune system is in your gut. As a person who has successfully and dramatically improved my own health by restoring and maintaining my own gut bacteria, it just does not make sense to me to dump an anti bacterial into my gut everyday. I view colloidal silver as a valuable tool in your shed when you are sick, because it is anti-viral, anti- bacterial, and anti-fungal from what I have read. This why it made sense to me for Lyme Disease:

They are all potential contributors to what we label Lyme disease complex – a confluence of infections that may simultaneously include bacterial, viral, parasitic, and fungal co-infections.

https://www.envita.com/lyme-disease/overcoming-lyme-disease-complex-unde...

This is also why I feel, for me, and I am not a doctor, that it was more effective on Lyme for me than antibiotics. In my experience, many doctors are unfamiliar with Lyme Disease Complex and only treat the bacterial portion of it. THIS IS MY OWN OPINION BASED ON MY RESEARCH.

But, now that I feel I have very successfully treated my Lyme, I no longer see any need to keep taking it.

There are also many natural things that are antiviral, anti fungal, or anti bacterial. Coconut oil, honey, garlic, and GL could probably give you some ancient Chinese herbal concoction that did all three.

For daily health, I am all about food, living food, and probiotics. There are many ways to get probiotics into your gut, yogurt, milk kefir, water kefir, kombucha, fermented vegetables, organic apple cider vinegar, to name a few. My first defense against Ebola is to stay the hell out of Africa. My second defense is a healthy immune system, probiotics, minerals, Vitamin D. If I get infected with Ebola, I will probably drink colloidal silver until I turn blue and then some.

Mon, Sep 15, 2014 - 4:01am
achmachat
-
Luxembourg

CS update

as promised on the DOTS forum a few days ago, here's the update for my first experiment with CS:

My spouse had come off a long flight with flu-like symptoms that just would not go away so after a few days, she accepted to take a single dose of around half an ounce of CS.

After around three hours, all the symptoms were gone (and never came back), but we thought that it was so quick that the experiment was kind of inconclusive.

So just to prove to her that it actually does "something", I took two small cups of milk and added a teaspoon of our CS solution to one of them. After two days, the one without CS had turned to hard and smelly cottage cheese, whereas the one with CS still looked and smelled like fresh milk. After day three, we had to flush the cottage cheese down the toilet because it was stinking up the kitchen. Now, on day four, the one with CS still looks and smells like fresh milk.

Mon, Sep 15, 2014 - 3:37pm
ag1969

Ebola: WHO Turns To Experimental Drugs, But Not Proven Natural R

Could some of the world’s oldest antivirals stop the spread of this deadly disease?

The World Health Organization (WHO)says Ebola virus disease (EVD) has a fatality rate of up to 90%. The virus is transmitted through direct physical contact (through broken skin or mucous membranes) with the blood or other bodily fluids of infected animals or humans, and through indirect contact with environments contaminated with such fluids.

The current outbreak in West Africa is the world’s deadliest to date. More than 1200 people have died so far this year, and the WHO has declared an international health emergency. There are no effective cures; treatment is mostly palliative or supportive, minimizing the dehydration from the vomiting and diarrhea that typically present with the disease.

As the world starts looking for other treatments, the Catch-22 of drug economics (no one will spend the exorbitant sums needed to run clinical trials if the product can’t be patented and turned into a huge money-maker) practically ensures that natural treatments will be ignored. But could some of our oldest natural antivirals be used at least to inhibit the transfer of the virus—or even cure it?

Silver, as we reported last year, has been used as an antimicrobial for thousands of years. It’s a powerful antibiotic, attacking all kinds of bacteria in a three-pronged attack. More and more research (study 1; study 2; study 3; study 4; study 5) is also heralding silver’s promise as a method of disinfecting water of both bacteria and viruses. Since disinfecting contaminated environments is the most effective method of halting Ebola’s spread, silver could be a most potent weapon in the battle.

Silver has also showed great promise as an antiviral, in both attacking the virus and in inhibiting transmission. So far, silver has been tested on HIV (study 1; study 2; study 3; study 4) and herpes (study 1; study 2; study 3). Silver has also been used to clear HPV warts; inhibit the replication of the hepatitis B virus; kill the H1N1 virus; fight ocular infection; and kill the tacaribe virus, which also causes hemorrhagic fever, as well as the bacteriophage viral strain.

https://www.healthfreedoms.org/ebola-who-turns-to-experimental-drugs-but...

Wed, Sep 17, 2014 - 11:41am
ag1969

How Colloidal Silver Combats Harmful Organisms

Two thousand years ago, the Greeks and Romans used silver containers to hold and protect perishable liquids against harmful organisms. Silver containers were used until the invention of refrigeration to protect food liquids — such as milk — from spoiling. Using silver in the medical setting came into practice about one hundred and fifty years ago as a means to protect against infection. It remained popular against harmful organisms until the advent of antibiotics.

While modern Western medicine may not currently promote silver to fight harmful organisms, modern opinion still doesn’t change the fact that silver works as a powerful bacteria fighter.

What is Colloidal Silver?

Colloidal silver is a preparation of silver particles in a pure solution. These microscopic silver particles carry a positive ionic charge making them effective against harmful organisms. Colloidal silver is the most bioavailable and safest form of silver. Some silver products on the market that are lower quality can be ineffective and even contribute to argyria if consumed in excess. This is why it is so crucial to seek out a high-quality colloidal silver supplement made with pure silver particles.

How is Silver Harmful to Harmful Organisms?

When positive silver ions encounter harmful anaerobic organisms like single-celled bacteria and fungus, it binds to the cell wall. The silver ions then absorb into the organism. Once inside, it disrupts cellular function and neutralizes the organism. [1]

The complete mechanism of this action remains to be determined. Silver appears to disrupt energy production within the cell of the bacteria. Additionally, silver may oxidize organisms, disrupt cellular respiration, and possibly shorten electrostatic fields natural to these single-celled organisms.
How it affects viruses is somewhat different, possibly oxidizing the virus and reducing its function. Some believe silver directly affects the DNA of the organism. This deactivates the virus, making it inert and no longer harmful.

Silver also inhibits parasite reproduction and function. While the precise mechanism — or mechanisms — continue to be explored, one fact remains: silver is effective in harming and neutralize dangerous organisms.

How Effective is Colloidal Silver?

A 1978 article published in Science Digest reported on clinical studies supporting silver as a potent killer of 650 live tested organisms. The research showed that silver was even successful against resistant strains. Research performed at UCLA Medical Labs verified these findings, documenting how colloidal silver was effective against a variety of live viruses. [2]

Polish researchers conducted a recent study pitting colloidal silver against several common harmful organisms. These organisms included Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus epidermidis, E. coli, and Pseudomonas aeruginosa. [3] The success of these tests relied on a colloidal silver product containing the smallest possible silver particles.

To primitive organisms like these, colloidal silver remains a toxic killer as effective as common disinfectants. Although many organisms have adapted to resist antibiotics, silver’s cellular disruption continues to remain effective against common damaging compounds. Fortunately, silver is nontoxic and shows no sign of microorganism resistance.

https://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/colloidal-silver-comb...

Fri, Sep 26, 2014 - 3:46am
Strongsidejedi

Warning letter on Nanosilver from US FDA

see: https://www.fda.gov/ICECI/EnforcementActions/WarningLetters/2014/ucm416051.htm

WARNING LETTER

SEP 23 2014

Rima Laibow
Ralph Fucetola
Natural Solutions Foundation
58 Plotts Road Newton, NJ 07860
nsfinarketplace[at]gmail[dot]com

Reference #14-NWJ-11

Dear Dr. Laibow:

This is to advise you that in August 2014 the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the United States Federal Trade Commission (FTC) reviewed your websites at https://www.drrimatruthreports.com andhttps://www.nsfinarketplace.com, from which you take orders for several of your products, including your "Dr. Rima Recommends™ The Silver Solution" (also referred to as "Silver Sol Nano Silver™") and "CBD Organic Dark Chocolate Bars" (also referred to as "High Potency CBD Hemp Oil™"). You also sell these two products together as a "Personal Protection Pack" and "Family Protection Pack." Based on FDA's review, we have determined that your websites promote these products for conditions that cause the products to be drugs under section 201(g)(1)(B) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (the Act) [21 U.S.C. §321(g)(1)(B)]. The therapeutic claims on your websites establish that the products are drugs because they are intended for use in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease. As explained further below, introducing or delivering these products for introduction into interstate commerce for such uses violates the Act.

---

You also have an "Advanced Nano Silver 10 PPM Nutritional Pro-Immunity Protocol for Immune Support in Epidemic Situations Including Ebola, MERS, Malaria and Similar Conditions," available with newsletter subscription on your website, https://www.drrimatruthreports.com. Examples of some of the claims from the protocol include:

• "All evidence suggests that Nano Silver 10 PPM will help where vaccines do not exist or fail and are [sic] beneficial even when the immune system is impaired, such as in AIDS."

• "Nano Silver 10 PPM offers a potentially beneficial therapy against virtually all types of viruses, bacteria and other pathogens (including malaria, and dengue)...."

Examples of some of the claims from your website, that provide evidence that your products are intended for use as drugs include:https://www.nsfmarketplace.com,

On the home page:

• "Nano Silver 10 PPM has been shown by US Defense Department research to effectively inactivate/neutralize the Ebola virus. Our Nano Silver 10 PPM is the identical silver used in that research. That is why we can say with confidence that Dr. Rima Recommends™ The Silver Solution (Nano Silver 10 PPM) has been shown to deal effectively with the Ebola virus."

• "In fact, every disease causing organism against which it has been tested, all around the world has been killed (bacteria, parasites) or inactivated (viruses) by this amazing solution."

In addition, a claim on your Twitter page, https://twitter.com/NaSolFoundation,which has a link to your website,https://www.drrimatruthreports.com, where products can be purchased directly, provide further evidence that your products are intended for use as drugs:

• On August 2, 2014: "Ebola does have a cure." Further, claims made on your Facebook pagehttps://www.facebook.com/NaturalSolutionsFoundation, which also has a link to your website athttp://www.drrimatruthreports.com,where products can be purchased directly, provide additional evidence that your products are intended for use as drugs:

Posts on your Facebook page include the following:

• On August 3: "Nano Silver Inhibits Ebola Virus"

• On August 1: "Rima E. Laibow MD, Natural Solutions Foundation Medical Director, saying Nano Silver likely to address genetically novel Ebola virus, offers hope for nations impacted by the West African Ebola outbreak and the rest of the world."

• On August 1: "EBOLA DOES HAVE A CURE!"

• On July 29: "THERE IS A NATURAL THERAPY WITH HELP FOR EBOLA"

FDA also notes that https://healthfreedomusa.org and https://www.healthfreedomportal.org automatically redirect tohttp://www.drrimatruthreports.com.

Your "Personal Protection Pack," "Family Protection Pack," "Dr. Rima Recommends™ The Silver Solution," and "CBD Organic Dark Chocolate Bars" products are not generally recognized as safe and effective for the above referenced uses and therefore, these products are "new drugs" under section 201(p) of the Act [21 U.S.C. § 321(p)].New drugs may not be legally introduced or delivered for introduction into interstate commerce without prior approval from the FDA, as described in section 505(a) of the Act [21 U.S.C. § 355(a)]; see also section 301(d) of the Act [21 U.S.C. § 331(d)]. FDA approves a new drug on the basis of scientific data submitted by a drug sponsor to demonstrate that the drug is safe and effective.

Furthermore, your products identified above are offered for conditions that are not amenable to self-diagnosis and treatment by individuals who are not medical practitioners; therefore, adequate directions for use cannot be written so that a layperson can use these drugs safely for their intended purposes. Thus, these products are misbranded within the meaning of section 502(f)(1) of the Act [21 U.S.C. §352(f)(1)], in that their labeling fails to bear adequate directions for use. The introduction of a misbranded drug into interstate commerce is a violation of section 301(a) of the Act [21 U.S.C. § 331(a)].

The violations cited in this letter are not intended to be an all-inclusive statement of violations that exist in connection with your products or their labeling. It is your responsibility to ensure that all products marketed by your firm comply with the Act and its implementing regulations. You should take prompt action to correct the violations cited in this letter. Failure to promptly correct these violations may result in legal action without further notice, including seizure and/or injunction.

Please notify this office in writing within fifteen (15) working days from your receipt of this letter as to the specific steps you have taken to correct the violations noted above. Your response should include any documentation that would assist in evaluating your corrections. If you cannot complete all corrections within 15 working days, please explain the reason for the delay and the date by which each such item will be corrected.

Your response should be sent to U.S.Food and Drug Administration,Kerry Kurdilia, Compliance Officer, Food and Drug Administration, 10 Waterview Blvd, 3rd Floor, Parsippany, NJ 07054. If you have any questions with regard to this letter, please contact Ms. Kurdilla at 973-331-4908 or emailkerry[dot]kurdilla[at]fda[dot]hhs[dot]gov (.)

In addition, it is unlawful under the FTC Act, 15 U.S.C. § 41 et seq., to advertise that a product can prevent, treat, or cure human disease unless you possess competent and reliable scientific evidence, including, when appropriate, well-controlled human clinical studies, substantiating that the claims are true at the time they are made. See FTC v. Direct Mktg. Concepts, 569 F. Supp. 2d 285, 300, 303 (D. Mass. 2008), affd,624 F.3d 1 (1st Cir. 2010); FTC v. Nat'l Urological Group, Inc., 645 F. Supp. 2d 1167, 1190, 1202 (N.D. Ga. 2008), affd,356 Fed. Appx. 358 (11th Cir. 2009); FTC v. Natural Solution, Inc., No. CV 06-6112-JFW, 2007-2 Trade Cas. (CCH) P75,866, 2007 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 60783, at * 11-12 (C.D. Cal. Aug. 7, 2007). More generally, to make or exaggerate such claims, whether directly or indirectly, through the use of a product name, website name, metatags, or other means, without rigorous scientific evidence sufficient to substantiate the claims, violates the FTC Act. See In re Daniel Chapter One, No. 9239, slip op. 18-20, 2009 WL 516000 (F.T.C.), 17-19 (Dec. 24, 2009)

https://www.ftc.gov/os/adjpro/d9329/091224commissionopinion.pdf,WL 5108600 (D.C. Cir. Dec. 10, 2010). pet. for review den., 2010

The FTC strongly urges you to review all claims for your products and ensure that those claims are supported by competent and reliable scientific evidence. Violations of the FTC Act may result in legal action seeking a Federal District Court injunction or Administrative Cease and Desist Order. An order also may require that you pay back money on consumers. Please notify FTC via electronic mail at healthproduct[at]ftc[dot]gov, within fifteen (15) working days of receipt of this letter, of the specific actions you have taken to address FTC'sconcerns. If you have any questions regarding compliance with the FTC Act, please contact Richard Cleland at 202-326-3088.

Fri, Sep 26, 2014 - 7:42am
I Run Bartertown

FDA? Lulz

I've heard of 'damning with faint praise'...

So, the FDA disapproves?

This must be 'praising with faint damnation'. I was on the fence...but now I'm sure...first sign of ebola and I'm eating $10.00 FV of junk silver.

Fri, Sep 26, 2014 - 8:58am
ag1969

FDA

I just did a data dump on how thoroughly corrupt the FDA is. It begins here:

https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/624243#comment-624243

and continues for 19 comments. When you are all done, you will feel really bad for Dr. Laibow.

Fri, Sep 26, 2014 - 9:22am
Safety Dan
-
La Trinidad
Philippines

Nano-Silver Produced By ABL

You'll notice the FDA went after Dr. Laibow due to her site's advertisement of medical cures, not NanoSilver as SSJ suggests. The FDA didn't go after the producer of NanoSilver, American Bio Laboratories, (ABL) .

This is how FDA plays the game. They will not be able to shut down ABL due to the way ABL's & its sister sites are set up and run. The many years the company, ABL, has 'bumped heads' with government agencies helped them develop the site without the government coming after them.

AMERICAN BIOTECH LABS | ABL Silver

The sister company listed below sells pharmaceutical products to doctors and hospitals.

About ABL Medical - SilvrSTAT

Fri, Sep 26, 2014 - 9:32am
Safety Dan
-
La Trinidad
Philippines

High Use

High Use Of Acetaminophen, Paracetamol, Linked To Blood ...

www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/224716.php

Medical News Today

May 10, 2011 - High use of acetaminophen is linked to an almost two-fold ... Find out about the different types of cancer, symptoms, causes and treatments.​

From the link--

They also noted that:

"Neither aspirin nor nonaspirin NSAIDs are likely useful for prevention of hematologic malignancies."

Some studies have suggested that aspirin increases the risk of bleeding ulcers, while others say it increases the chances of surviving colon cancer.

White said while they could not make any recommendations based on their findings, she warned people to be wary of long term use of any over the counter drug: they all have their various side effects, and people should always weigh the benefits against the risks.

"Long-Term Use of Acetaminophen, Aspirin, and Other Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs and Risk of Hematologic Malignancies: Results From the Prospective Vitamins and Lifestyle (VITAL) Study."
Roland B. Walter, Filippo Milano, Theodore M. Brasky, and Emily White.
Journal of Clinical Oncology, published online 9 May 2011.
DOI:10.1200/JCO.2011.34.6346.

Written by

Regular Use of Acetaminophen May Increase Risk of Blood ...

news.cancerconnect.com/regular-use-of-acetaminophen-may-increase-ris...May 9, 2011 - Managing Side Effects · Cancer Screening · Testing Center · Support & ... None of the participants had a history of cancer (other than ...

From the link -

For each type of drug (acetaminophen, aspirin, and non-aspirin NSAIDs), high use was defined as use at least four times a week for at least four years.

• Compared with people who did not use acetaminophen, high users of acetaminophen had an almost two-fold increased risk of a hematologic cancer. This increased risk was seen for myeloid disorders (such as myelodysplastic syndrome and acute myeloid leukemia), non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, and plasma cell disorders, but not for chronic lymphocytic leukemia/small lymphocytic lymphoma (CLL/SLL).
  • Overall, use of aspirin or non-aspirin NSAIDs did not affect the risk of hematologic cancers.

These results suggest that regular, long-term use of acetaminophen may increase the risk of leukemia and lymphoma. The researchers note, however, that “supporting evidence from other prospective studies would be needed before any recommendations about acetaminophen use could be made.”

Reference: Walter RB, Milano F, Brasky TM, White E. Long-term use of acetaminophen, aspirin, and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and risk of hematologic malignancies: results from the prospective Vitamins and Lifestyle (VITAL) Study. Journal of Clinical Oncology. Early online publication May 9, 2011

randomness