Nano-particle Silver Research

84 posts / 0 new
Last post
Thu, Sep 4, 2014 - 3:55pm ag1969
cris

@Ag

Remind me which guideline you are following with the term "arrogant fucking douchebag". Btw, the accepted Turdville term is delta bravo

No one disputes the potential benefits of colloidal silver - EXCEPT when a lunatic starts suggesting that this is a treatment for Ebola infection.

That is the entire issue here.

perhaps you should read the now closed Ebola thread. That thread and it's successor was sabotaged by a group of ill-informed cyber bullies who wanted to maintain that nano silver was a reasonable treatment for Ebola. And who then took to disparaging and distorting anything that was written by well meaning folks who had the apparently ridiculous idea that Turdville could be a place for a semi serious discussion about that topic.

Let me quote StevenBHorse, who said it best:

It would appear
Hat Tip!11
That this thread has unfortunately devolved into the people from DOTS arguing with medical professionals about the merits of whatever the hell they are finding in their corners of the interwebz. I appreciate a good conspiracy and some Dot connecting myself, but after you were asked nicely to stop posting conspiracy stuff, you guys refused.

Stop being dickholes.

SSJ, Cris and SteveW are providing their own medical expertise in this matter. Now they are wasting their time reading inane shit that you are posting. If nano silver was really a fucking cure for ebola, we wouldn't even be having this discussion. So kindly fuck off, and go back to your corner of the playground. I came here to read about the situation with EBOLA on the ground, not read diatribes about whatever bone you feel the need to pick today.

If this gets more than 10 hat tips, I would say that the tribe has spoken.

I won't respond to this either, so don't bother.

Thu, Sep 4, 2014 - 4:00pm
ag1969

Chris

I will not be bullied by you or told where to go by you. Why did you come to the nano silver research thread to read about ebola? Is this a reading comprehension issue, because that would explain a lot!

Thu, Sep 4, 2014 - 4:09pm
Bollocks
-
London
UK

cris

Have you used colloidal silver yourself? Or are you just speaking from an opinion?

The problem with opinions is that the speaker doesn't really know because he or she has no actual experience. Sounds to me like you don't have any yourself.

I've found colloidal silver to be a true antibacterial - from using it myself. It costs peanuts to make and it can't be patented. The pharma's don't like that at all that's why it's so unknown and gets hammered when it is spoken about.

ag1969 - good to hear it's helped a lot with your lyme disease .

PS ag1969 - have you tried reishi and chaga mushroom tea? It's great for the immune system. Totally natural of course.

Thu, Sep 4, 2014 - 4:21pm
ag1969

Bollocks

The Reishi, Chaga combo is awesome. I make chaga tea and take the tincture. I feel supercharged. As far as immune system, I have not been sick since the lyme in any way, but I do a lot to help my immune system. A healthy immune system is all about gut bacteria.

Also, I know you are a big fan of the coconut. Go check out the last post in the HFHL forum on how to make coconut water kefir. I am picking up new water fefir grains tomorrow, have not tried it yet, but I like the idea of being able to ferment water without added sugar. That is pretty neat.

Thu, Sep 4, 2014 - 4:26pm
Bollocks
-
London
UK

cris

Looks like I was writing my post above whilst you were posting yours about ebola.

Of course, I have no experience of treating ebola with colloidal silver. I know nothing about that.

I was only speaking about my experience in using it as an antibacterial.

Thu, Sep 4, 2014 - 4:37pm
Bollocks
-
London
UK

ag1969

"I feel supercharged"

Yes, that's what I've discovered too. Check out Reishi - also a great find, I've found.

Where's the HFHL forum? I had a look but couldn't see anything with that title.

Ta .

Thu, Sep 4, 2014 - 4:47pm
ag1969

Bollocks,

I did the reishi/chaga combo for about 6 weeks. I ran out of Reishi and have not re-ordered....yet! But I agree with the King and the queen combo. Really Healthy!

Here is a link to the coconut water post:

https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/622966#comment-622966

Cheers you Limey Brit!

Thu, Sep 4, 2014 - 5:06pm
Bollocks
-
London
UK

ag1969

Ah, you meant your "Healthy Food and Healthy Living" forum. Sorry, I thought HFHL was a disease or something.

Cheers you Yanker. I'll read up.

Thu, Sep 4, 2014 - 5:53pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Re, cris

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Thu, Sep 4, 2014 - 7:43pm Mr. Fix
cris

One more time Fix

Remind me again, which guideline is your post following? It is odd that you feel the need to post the community guidelines as an "attack" against me and ssj, yet you disregard those guidelines at will.

what is the term for that - is it "hypocrisy"?

Are you above the "law"? Isn't that what you claim of Obama? I believe the term for that is "projection".

Are you just so frustrated by your inability to respond substantively that you have devolved to pure ad hominem attacks?

Its ok Fix; here's another video that reminded me of you:

Miss Teen USA 2007 - South Carolina answers a question

Btw, the medical term for this, as for most of your posts, is "word salad". The lay term is "verbal diarrhea".

Thu, Sep 4, 2014 - 8:40pm
BagOfGold
-
The Universe
XX

My litttle friend has been recovering from a bad ebola...

vaccine he was administered from a couple of "forum doctors"...I won't name!...After taking colloidal silver for a few weeks...he is now back to his regular self...& is feeling as good as new!...Batty is so happy...he invited me over to celebrate & have some of his homemade pie!...So sorry...but the doctors are nowhere to be seen...they seem to have disappeared!!!...

Bag Of Gold

Thu, Sep 4, 2014 - 9:28pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

I have repeatedly asked “the Drs.” relevant questions:

They have only answered with insults and childish name-calling.

I feel no obligation whatsoever to respond to their antics,

and just because I'm a “nice guy”, I have left their holy Ebola forum alone, since it is utterly and completely useless for any discussion whatsoever.

Despite the childish antics of “the Drs.” who by now have to be at least remotely cognizant of the fact that there insults are not welcome here, they persist.

So be it, but I only explain things to people with working brain cells, and a desire to learn.

The doctors do not meet my basic minimum criteria.

I do however cordially invite them both to screw off.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Thu, Sep 4, 2014 - 9:51pm
Wizard

Some More Interesting Work Being Done

The more I look with an open mind the more I see.

Wizard

Abstract

A declining pipeline of clinically useful antibiotics has made it imperative to develop more effective antimicrobial therapies, particularly against difficult-to-treat Gram-negative pathogens. Silver has been used as an antimicrobial since antiquity, yet its mechanism of action remains unclear. We show that silver disrupts multiple bacterial cellular processes, including disulfide bond formation, metabolism, and iron homeostasis. These changes lead to increased production of reactive oxygen species and increased membrane permeability of Gram-negative bacteria that can potentiate the activity of a broad range of antibiotics against Gram-negative bacteria in different metabolic states, as well as restore antibiotic susceptibility to a resistant bacterial strain. We show both in vitro and in a mouse model of urinary tract infection that the ability of silver to induce oxidative stress can be harnessed to potentiate antibiotic activity. Additionally, we demonstrate in vitro and in two different mouse models of peritonitis that silver sensitizes Gram-negative bacteria to the Gram-positive–specific antibiotic vancomycin, thereby expanding the antibacterial spectrum of this drug. Finally, we used silver and antibiotic combinations in vitro to eradicate bacterial persister cells, and show both in vitro and in a mouse biofilm infection model that silver can enhance antibacterial action against bacteria that produce biofilms. This work shows that silver can be used to enhance the action of existing antibiotics against Gram-negative bacteria, thus strengthening the antibiotic arsenal for fighting bacterial infections.

Silver Makes Antibiotics Thousands of Times More Effective

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/silver-makes-antibiotics-thousands-of-times-more-effective/

Fri, Sep 5, 2014 - 1:16am
Strongsidejedi

What a waste of page count

1. There are huge differences between applying silvadene topically versus ingesting the Mr. Fix tincture of toxin.

2. For Ag1969 - Yes really. It is completely and totally illegal to do what some people on this TFMR board are doing. For this reason, I have largely halted my medical commentaries because I do not want to be involved with charlatans who engage in disinformation techniques that are well known and defined.

3. Cris, myself, SteveW, and several others have already wasted quite a bit of bandwidth on this board....despite the incessant and repetitive claims to the contrary. Only a disinformation artist refuses to read prior comments from all of us.

4. To the people who keep claiming these benefits, you can not make these claims because no clinical studies have been conducted on humans to prove these assertions. More important, the characterization of long-term toxic side effects in humans for ingestion of colloidal silver are well known, published, and accepted.

Fri, Sep 5, 2014 - 7:17am
ag1969

SSJ

"It is completely and totally illegal to do what some people on this TFMR board are doing"

Specifically, what is illegal by which people? Is it illegal for me to say that colloidal silver helped me with Lyme disease? Is it illegal to knowingly and wittingly put heavy metals in the human body? There are thousands of websites that talk about colloidal silver and sell it. How are they allowed to do that?

Your comment sounds like something out of Nazi Germany. When the government stops putting flouride in the water and mercury in the kids on purpose, I guess I'll stop my freedom of speech on colloidal silver.

Have you ever immunized a child with the MMR vaccine SSJ? Because my child was the recipient of Autism from that vaccine. I think all doctors who recommend that vaccine should be criminally charged if they recommend that vaccine. Have you ever cured a child of Autism? I have, my child. And if you think I am going to shut up about it you are crazy. The world needs to know that the medical establishment is poisoning us.

Thank you for halting your medical commentary? Do you think you could halt your incessant bitching? Because that is what we all really want to stop, Yours and Chris's. You keep saying you are done and you keep up the hysterical bitching. Fuck off!

Fri, Sep 5, 2014 - 7:33am
ag1969

And by the way

Isn't a tincture made with alcohol? I don't think Fix is adding alcohol to his colloidal silver. Please stop with the disinformation.

Fri, Sep 5, 2014 - 8:11am
ag1969

More on corrupt CDC and fraudulent clinical trials...

... from a site that sells colloidal silver no less. Where is my get out of jail free card?

(GreenMedInfo.com) In an April 8 interview on AutismOne’s A Conversation of Hope radio show, Congressman Bill Posey’s strong resolve and demands for transparency were evident as he discussed the Center for Disease Control (CDC)’s handling of vaccine safety studies which affect “our most precious resource in our nation – our children.” The 30-minute interview, conducted by vaccine industry watchdog, PhD biochemist Brian Hooker, delves into what Posey called “the incestuous relationship between the public health community and the vaccine makers and public officials.”

The Florida legislator, known as “Mr. Accountability,” did not mince words when criticizing current and past CDC officials including indicted fraudster Dr. Poul Thorsen; CDC director turned Merck Vaccine President Dr. Julie Gerberding; and the agency’s current spokesperson regarding autism and vaccines, Dr. Coleen Boyle.

On Thorsen, Posey said, “If you read through the emails and learned about the meetings and the financial arrangement this crook had with the CDC, it will make you absolutely sick to your stomach. This was no casual researcher way down the line. This is the CDC’s key man in Denmark. He was closely tied to the CDC’s top vaccine safety researchers … as long as Thorsen was cooking the books to produce the results they wanted, they didn’t care whether the studies were valid or how much money was being siphoned off the top … It’s like the Security and Exchange Commission and Bernie Madoff. But it’s worse because we’re talking about someone who basically stole money that was supposed to be used to improve the health and safety of our most vulnerable in our society – our young babies.”

Dr. Hooker remarked that Thorsen had collaborated with the CDC on 36 papers, not just one paper as claimed by Dr. Boyle, and that the agency refused to investigate studies exonerating vaccines’ role in causing autism following his indictment on wire fraud and money laundering. Posey described Boyle as “intentionally evasive,” in his questioning of her at a Congressional hearing.

“I asked her a very direct question. ‘Have you done a study comparing autism rates in vaccinated vs. unvaccinated children?’ She started telling us about everything she’s done … After she wasted three minutes, I cut her off and I demanded that she answer the question. And then, only then, did she admit that the federal government has never done that very simple, fundamental, basic study.”

https://silverbulletin.utopiasilver.com/congressman-compares-corruption-...

Fri, Sep 5, 2014 - 8:51am
Wizard

OK

We are dealing with cutting edge research that has just began with very very promising results. Nano particle research is in it's infancy.

Having heard about colloidal silver for a few years and heard it here on this very board for the first time. and just kind of watched to see how it developed. With a healthy dose of skepticism, but also an open mind. Then more and more about silver entered the mainstream concerning it's anti-bacterial properties. It seemed to make sense just from a historical point of view. Knowing it's uses through history.

Then about a Month or so ago the whole Ebola epidemic came up on my radar in a serious way. So I began seriously looking for well known, Published,Accredited,Professional Accepted Studies. That had been done Because if they were using Nano particle Silver in hospital environments, Clothing, Surgical Tools. (Stryker Medical Started Right Here in the neighborhood I grew up in, Use to play ball in their parking lot LOL) and water filtration systems. There had to be hard science studies done to be able to back the claims for all of these uses.

It did not take long to find a number of good solid studies that had been done. And NO ONE was more surprised than me when I began finding Laboratory Studies that showed that Nano particle Silver was found to be effective in killing Viruses. H3N2 Virus, HIV Virus,Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2 infections.

How this can not be some of the most exciting new information to come along in the medical field with a very minimum of side effects found so far?. Far less side effects than ANY compound coming out of the major pharmaceuticals in a very very long time. Everybody has heard the commercials and the very quietly mentioned Laundry List of side effects with every new drug that hits the market. Most of which are much worse than what they are trying to cure. Then a year or two later the lawyer commercials telling you that you may be entitled to money damages. Holy Carp!

A comment on the Agyria side effect: The Blue man was NOT using Colloidal Silver. He used Salt as an accelerant in the production process. It increases the electrical conductivity of the water to speed up the process of making Colloidal Silver. Well one very big problem with that is that you do not end up with Colloidal Silver. You end up with Silver Chloride which is a Silver Salt. And the fact that he also sprayed this on his skin along with using tanning booths, Well we all know how that ended. SMURF LOL

Medical Disclaimer: Please do not use Silver Chloride as a tanning lotion. It is known to lead to the condition known as Smurfitis

Gotta have a sense of humor…Sorry

.in this incredible place that we have that began as a guy making comments on a news feed site (ZeroHedge) And thanks to Craig it has grown into this incredible community where information can be exchanged and Ideas can grow into great things.

And regardless of field of endeavor we all know that antibiotic and antiviral resistant strains of every kind are a direct threat to every living human on the planet Everyone knows this.

The opportunity exists Right Here, Right Now for some serious advancement in that fight against that common enemy to everyone.

We have people that have actually used this mineral for years with medical benefits that they have observed first hand. We have historians that can attest to this minerals medical and anti-bacterial uses throughout history. We have medical professional’s that could interview and do testing and gather samples of this solution that people have made and test for particle size and parts per million. Test effectiveness against different pathogens, collate this incredible wealth of information and call for more lab studies to be done.

Here we can do this without politics and bias because there is no boss, supervisor or corporate board standing over our head saying push this agenda or hide those results

With the incredible threats that we as a species are facing with increasingly stronger strains of bacteria and viruses. Looking at every possible way to combat it together. Would benefit everyone.

And in the end isn’t that what we are all here for to find the ways to give our families and friends the best fighting chance to survive and thrive.

The End of The Great Keynesian Experiment is not just about the death of currency……..

Fri, Sep 5, 2014 - 9:59am
ag1969

Wizard

I agree that Colloidal Silver is toxic to humans. As I pointed out above, I do not take colloidal silver as a daily health supplement. As a matter of fact, I find that to be dangerous.

Here is my beef with the doctors:

Virtually every drug that has been approved by the FDA and prescribed by Board Certified Physicians is toxic to humans. So the Doctors will have you believe that if you are a doctor, it is OK to poison humans with wildly overpriced and Toxic Big Pharma concoctions as long as the government has given you a pre-approved OK to poison people.

A partial list of drugs that have been tested on animals, passed on to the public and proven to be harmful and sometimes deadly to humans.

ACCUTANE (isotretinoin) – An acne treatment that causes birth defects in pregnant women and depression and suicide in adolescents. The power of drug companies and the politics of the industry have prevented a withdrawal.

ACETAMINOPHEN – Active ingredient in Tylenol, Excedrin, Midol, Theraflu, Alka-Seltzer, Plus Cold Medicine, NyQuil, Vicodin and Percocet. Clinical studies have associated Extra Strength Tylenol with a sharp increase in liver enzymes, an early sign of liver damage. On December 19, 2006, the FDA proposed that new warnings about liver damage danger be put on the labels of over-the-counter pain relievers such as aspirin, ibuprofen and acetaminophen.

ACCOLATE and SINGULAIR (Leukotriene Receptor Antagonists) – Asthma drugs marketed by Merck which were never considered safe during trials. FDA reviewers said asthma control “deteriorates” on Singulair and that it is suspected of causing aggression, hostility, irritability, anxiety, hallucinations and night-terrors in children, symptoms that are conveniently being diagnosed as ADHD. The drug is being foisted on parents by the educational service, Scholastic, Inc. and The American Academy of Pediatrics.

ADVAIR, SYMBICORT, FORADIL AEROLIZER and SEREVENT DISKUS – Asthma drugs that have never been considered safe. The long-acting beta agonists (LABA), saleterol and formoterol, found in many asthma drugs are linked to an increase in asthma deaths, especially in African-Americans and children. They may have contributed to 5,000 deaths said Dr. David Graham at FDA hearings in front of Congress.

AMBIEN – A sleeping pill that causes blackouts while people are going about their daily business, such as driving a car.

AMYDOPYRINE – A pain killer that causes blood disease including agranulocytosis. It was withdrawn in many countries.

ATROMID S – A cholesterol drug that causes deaths from cancer, liver, gall bladder and intestinal disease.

AVANDIA – Diabetes drug. In May 2007, a study in The New England Journal of Medicine found that Avandia increases the risk of heart attacks by 43 percent. This was acknowledged by an FDA panel but it was decided to keep Avandia on the market with a “black box” warning. Clinical studies have shown an increased risk of bone fractures among patients who took Avandia. One of the most serious side effects of Avandia is primary pulmonary hypertension, a rare condition that causes the narrowing of blood vessels and results in high blood pressure.

BAYCOL (cerivastatin) – Cholesterol-lowering drug in a class known as statins, which lower cholesterol levels. All statins present a risk of rhabdomyolysis (muscle cell degeneration) but there were many more cases associated with Baycol than other statins. Bayer withdrew the drug from the market in August, 2001, after reports of 32 deaths due to fatal rhabdomyolysis.

BEXTRA – Drug prescribed to treat arthritis and menstrual pain. On December 4, 2004, the FDA warned that patients taking Bextra reported serious, potentially fatal skin reactions. On April 7, 2005, Pfizer, Inc. agreed to withdraw Bextra from the market because it increases the risk of heart attacks and strokes.

BISMUTH – Prescribed for diarrhea AND constipation. There have been over one thousand cases of people harmed by the drug since 1974, many cerebral problems and at least twenty eight deaths.

BONIVA (Ibandronate) – A drug for osteoporosis that can cause headaches, hives, nausea, pain in arms and legs, difficulty breathing, swelling of the tongue, face, lips and throat, chest pain and severe joint and muscle pain and bone loss.

BYETTA – Drug for type 2 diabetes which is linked to serious side effects including pancreatic cancer. Common side effects are altered kidney function, kidney failure, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, dizziness and headaches. Amylin Pharmaceuticals made $517.7 off the drug in 2011. It is still on the market in spite of litigation being pursued by patients who have been harmed by the drug.

CHANTIX – An anti-smoking drug that causes psychosis, suicidal behaviors and suicide. In 2008 the government banned pilots, air-traffic controllers and interstate truck and bus drivers from taking it but it’s still on the market for the rest of us.

CHLOROMYCETIN – Antibiotic used against typhoid fever which causes the destruction of bone marrow, severe anemia, and cardiovascular collapse leading to death.

CLIOQUINOL – Prescribed for diarrhea. Drug causes blindness, paralysis and death.

CLOFIBRATE – “ The Miracle Drug That Backfired” was put out on the market in 1968 and massively prescribed for thirteen years. It supposedly enabled people to eat steak, butter and other harmful foods without fear of heart attack. Instead, the drug increased the death rate of users. The World Health Organization, after a decade long study, reported that men taking the drug were 25% more likely to die of cancer, stroke, respiratory disease and heart attack than men taking placebo capsules.

CRESTOR (rosuvastatin) – Statin drug. Seven cases of rhabdomyolysis occurred in clinical trials prior to approval. It causes dose-related proteinuria and hematuria, with some patients having documented creatinine elevations. It is also associated with kidney failure.

CYCLOPHOSPHAMIDE – A cancer drug that causes widespread necrosis, starting in the liver and lungs, and kills the patient sooner than the cancer would have, as is the case with most chemotherapy drugs.

DES (stilboestrol) – A drug prescribed for miscarriage and morning sickness that was used by millions of women between 1941-1970 and caused cancer, miscarriages and infertility. It also caused vaginal cancers in daughters of women who took it and is showing up in the third generation as grandchildren of the original users are being born with genital defects.

DESOXYN – On February 21, 2007 the FDA advised the makers of Desoxyn, which treats ADHD, to warn parents and patients that it could cause serious psychiatric and heart problems including sudden death. The FDA has received reports of sudden death associated with the usual dosing of Desoxyn or similar medications in children with pre-existing cardiac abnormalities.

DURACT (bromfenac) - Pain reliever. In June, 1998, Wyeth-Ayerst Laboratories announced the recall of Duract because of reports of severe liver failure resulting in four deaths and eight liver transplants.

EFFEXOR, CYMBALTA and PRISTIQ (SNRIs) – Selective norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors which are anti-depressants similar to SSRIs and have similar side-effects but their norepinephrine effects also can modulate pain which causes difficult, to horrendously frightening withdrawal symptoms.

ENKAID (encainide) – Prescribed to prevent arrhythmias. Released in 1987 and taken off the market in 1991 because it CAUSED arrhythmias and death.

ERALDIN – Heart drug. It was released on the market after seven years of “intense animal tests” and given a clean bill of health. It was withdrawn after causing severe damage to the eyes and digestive tract and many deaths.

FLAMAMIL – A rheumatism drug that caused loss of consciousness. It was withdrawn in 1976.

FOSAMAX – A drug manufactured by Merck prescribed for menopausal women and others to prevent osteoporosis by creating bone mass. It is one of several bisphosphonate drugs; Actonel, Aredia, Bonefos, Boniva, Didronel, Reclast, Skelid and Zometa which are associated with femur fractures, osteonecrosis of the jaw, esophageal cancer, atrial fibrillation and severe musculoskeletal pain. In 2010, after many reports of adverse reactions, the FDA mandated warning labels for the drugs. Lawsuits are ongoing.

GARDASIL - Vaccine targeting young girls 11-12 years old as a medication for HPV (human papillomavirus) to supposedly stop them from developing cervical cancer. Besides the fact that vaccines CAUSE disease and do not prevent it, opponents point out cervical cancer develops in OLDER women and the vaccine (if you believe in it) would have no impact later in life. Reported side effects of Gardasil have been anaphylactic shock, foaming at the mouth, grand mal convulsions, coma, paralysis and death. Physicians are nevertheless pushing it as a routine harmless vaccine.

HUMIRA – Biologic drug made from genetically engineered hamster cells which is promoted to promote “clear skin”. It suppresses the immune system, inviting tuberculosis and several cancers.

HYDROXYCUT – Dietary supplement for weight loss. On May 1, 2009, the FDA warned consumers to stop using Hydroxycut products because some have been linked to serious liver injuries including one death. Not a part of the recall are Hydroxycut Cleanse and Hoodia products.

ISONIAZID – An antibiotic used against TB which causes liver necrosis.

JANUVIA – Type 2 diabetes drug linked to pancreatic cancer. Other common side effects include anxiety, chills, dizziness, depression, headache, loss of consciousness, nightmares, seizures, fever, diarrhea and many others. The drug generated $4 billion in sales in 2011 and its sister drug Janumet generated $1.65 billion. It continues to stay on the market carrying a black box warning which is the most serious label that a drug may carry.

KANAMYCIN – An antibiotic used against TB which causes deafness and damages kidneys.

KETEK - Drug used for the treatment of mild-to-moderate pneumonia. In December, 2006, the FDA refused to continue to approve Ketek for the treatment of respiratory illnesses after an expert advisory panel found the risks of liver damage outweighed the treatment benefits. Reported side effects of patients using Ketek include liver injury, liver failure, blurred vision, loss of consciousness and death.

LIPITOR – High cholesteral statin drug that causes a muscle breakdown called rhabdomyolysis.

LOTRONEX (alosetron) – Released on the market even though seven cases of life-threatening ischemic colitis occurred in clinical trials for this drug prescribed for the diarrhea variety of irritable bowel syndrome . Within six months of marketing, an additional sixteen cases had occurred. It was taken off the market in 2000 but reintroduced in 2002, the first drug to ever be returned to the market in spite of great safety concerns.

LYRICA, TOPAMAX and LAMICTAL – Lamictal is a seizure drug that causes aseptic meningitis but is still prescribed for unapproved pain and migraine uses. All three drugs increase the risk of suicidal thoughts and behavior and memory and hair loss.

MANOPLAX (flosequinan) – Prescribed to improve heart mechanics. Released in 1992 and taken off the market in 1993 because of excessive mortality.

MARZINE – Drug prescribed for nausea and travel sickness was withdrawn in 1971 in many countries because of the grave damage it inflicts, especially on children.

METHOTREXATE – Prescribed for leukemia and psoriasis. Drug causes ulceration of mouth cavitym, hemorrhages of the alimentary tract, intestinal perforation, severe anemia and triggers and intensifies cancerous tumors.

MITOTANE – Leukemia drug. Can cause death of renal glands.

OMNIFLOX (temafloxacin) – An antibiotic released on the market in 1992 and taken off a few months later since it caused temafloxacin syndrome, a condition characterized by vasculitis with microangiopathic hemolytic anemia, DIC, thrombocytopenia, renal disfunction, hepatotoxicity and CNS changes including stroke.

ORAFLEX (benoxaprofen) – Non-steroidal, anti-inflammatory for arthritis. It was released on the market in 1982 and taken off the market later that year after the drug caused more than two hundred cases of liver failure and at least twenty eight deaths.

PHENACETIN – A pain killer that caused kidney and red blood cell damage, chronic renal failure, high blood pressure, and anemia, and decreased blood flow to kidneys. Use fell in the 1970’s and 1980’s because of its incredible toxicity.

PHENFORMIN – Diabetes drug manufactured by Ciba Geigy. It was withdrawn in 1977 after causing about one thousand deaths.

PLAXIN – A tranquilizer that was withdrawn in 1970 after causing many infant deaths.

POSICOR (mibefradil) – A Calcium channel blocker used to treat heart and blood vessel ailments, including high blood pressure, hypertension, angina and congestive heart failure. Posicor was released in 1997 and in 1998 the drug was recalled due to the serious side effects related to the drug. Hundreds of people died while taking Posicor, many from heart arrhythmias. Hoffman-Roche failed to advise patients of the serious risks involved in taking Posicor with other drugs.

PPA (phenylpropanolamine) - Stimulant, decongestant and anorectic. Drug was used as diet pill since early 1960’s. For years it caused hemorrhagic stroke and other adverse cardiovascular events but was not banned by FDA. It is estimated that it caused between 200-500 strokes per year in 18-45 year old users. It was also associated with mania, paranoid schizophrenia and organic psychosis. In 2000 the FDA requested that all drug companies discontinue products containing PPA. In Canada it was withdrawn from the market in 2001. Profits from PPA are estimated at $500 million to $1 billion. Twenty five thousand lawsuits have been filed by stroke victims but drug companies continue to deny that the strokes were caused by PPA.

PRELUDIN – Drug to reduce appetite and stimulate energy was withdrawn in 1999.

PREMPRO – A hormone drug marketed by Pfizer which causes breast cancer, strokes, heart attacks, blood clots and cardiovascular disease.

PRONAP – A tranquilizer that was withdrawn in 1970 after causing many infant deaths.

PROLIA – A biologic drug made from genetically engineered from hamster cells advertised to prevent osteoporosis in healthy women. It suppresses the immune system and can cause tuberculosis and several cancers.

PROZAC, PAXIL and ZOLOFT - (SSRIs) – Very profitable selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor anti-depressants, which can produce violent behavior, serotonin syndrome, and gastrointestinal bleeding when taken with certain other drugs. Paxil is also linked to birth defects.

RAPTIVA - Medication for the treatment of psoriasis sold by Genentech, Inc. The FDA announced a withdrawal of Raptiva on April 8, 2009, due to the risk of patients developing the risk of a viral infection that damages the protective sheath surrounding nerves. Symptoms include weakness, loss of coordination, changes in vision, difficulty speaking and personality changes.

RESERPINE – An antipsychotic also prescribed to reduce blood pressure. It increases three times the risk of breast cancer in women. Also increases the risk of brain cancer, pancreatic cancer, skin cancer and cancer of the uterus and overies. Causes nightmares and depression. All oral drugs containing more than 1 mg of reserpine have been withdrawn.

RISPERDAL – An antipsychotic drug which has netted Johnson & Johnson over $2.1 billion in global sales. It is now being prescribed not just for schizophrenia but for behavioral disorders in children and elderly patients with dementia. The side effects fill many pages of description including stroke and stroke-like events, death, pneumonia, Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome, rigidity, fast heartbeat, high or low blood pressure, high fever, memory problems, anxiety, aggressive behavior, confusion, shivering, diarrhea, loss of voice, menstrual changes, chest pain, vision problems and many, many more. In spite of these side effects Risperdal will stay on the market with updates on the warning label.

REZULIN (troglitazone) – Drug for diabetes. It was approved even though clinical trials showed it was dangerous. Before it was withdrawn from the market in 2000, the drug had caused at least forty three cases of liver failure, including twenty eight deaths.

RITALIN, CONCERTA, STRATTERA, ADDERALL (ADHD Drugs) – These drugs are considered a gold mine for the pharmaceutical industry. ADHD drugs are practically forced on children who are merely acting like normal kids. Often, doctors and their Big Pharma cronies insist children need more than one of these drugs (“co-administration market”) in order for them to be effective. Side effects include blurry vision, nausea, dizziness, drowsiness, tics, cardiac arrhythmia, anemia, scalp hair loss, psychosis, loss of appetite, difficulty sleeping, irritability, nervousness, stomach aches, headaches, dry mouth, abnormal liver function, cerebral arteritis, leucopenia, and death. On February 21, 2007 the makers of Strattera, Ritalin and Adderall were advised by the FDA to inform parents and patients that these drugs could cause serious psychiatric and heart problems and sudden death. Risks linked to Strattera are heart palpitations, tachycardia, elevation of blood pressure and heart attacks.

SELDANE (terfenadine) – An antihistamine, released in 1985, that caused cardiac arrhythmias, often in combination with other drugs. After years of delay after the discovery of life threatening reactions, it was removed from the market in 1998.

SEROQUEL, ZYPREXA and GEODON (Atypical Antipsychotics) – These drugs are number one on the 2010 list of drugs causing adverse events. They are linked to troop deaths and many research scandals but are the fifth biggest-selling drug in the world. They cause weight gain, diabetes and the tardive dyskinesia they are marketed to prevent, and death in the elderly. Yet the FDA approved Zyprexa and Seroquel for children in 2010 and the new atypical antipsychotic drug, Latuda in 2011.

THALIDOMIDE – A tranquilizer released in 1954. The drug was responsible for five thousand to ten thousand severely deformed babies and fetal deaths. In spite of its proven danger to humans, it is now used as a cancer drug.

TAMOXIFEN – A breast cancer prevention drug which causes blood clots, stroke, and endometrial cancer. Its maker, AstraZeneca, founded Breast Cancer Awareness Month and makes carcinogenic agrochemicals that cause breast cancer.

TROVAN (trovafloxacin) – Prescribed for prostatitis. Released on the market in 1997 even though clinical trials showed it was unsafe. Pzifer discontinued making the drug in 2002 but prescriptions continued to be filled and as of 2004, it had caused fifty eight cases of liver failure, including twenty nine deaths and nine people requiring liver transplants.

URETHAN – Leukemia drug that causes cancer of the liver, lungs and bone marrow.

VIAGRA – Erectile dysfunction drug. Side effects may include dizziness, prolonged erection, difficulty breathing, tightness in the chest, fainting, fast or irregular heartbeat, memory loss, ringing in the ears, seizures, sudden hearing loss, loss of vision, permanent blindness and sudden death.

VIOXX – Arthritis and pain medication. On September 30, 2004, Merck announced the drug’s withdrawal because use showed an increased risk for heart attacks. Juries in injury claims have found that Merck failed to warn users adequately of the risks linking Vioxx to heart attacks, strokes and death. Lawsuits are ongoing.

YAZ – A drug Bayer announced would go “beyond birth control.” In spite of the fact that is causes blood clots, gall bladder disease, heart attacks and strokes, the FDA ordered Bayer to add the harmful side-effects to their ads. It is still on the market.

ZYPREXA – Treatment for schizophrenia, anxiety and depression. On September, 2003, the FDA instructed Eli Lilly to warn users of Zeprexa of the possible side effects of hyperglycemia, hyperosmolar coma, diabetic coma and death. On January, 24, 2009 Eli Lilly agreed to pay over 1.4 billion dollars in a settlement for its wrongdoing concerning marketing but refused to admit guilt in the civil investigation.

And I am sure there are more to come.

I was willing to accept that I was taking something toxic to try to rid myself of Lyme disease. By the way, something I consider to be a bio-weapon if you have researched Eric Traub and Plum Island. Because, all of my choices from the medical establishment were also toxic to humans and did not work.

I do not take issue with the Doctor's well founded belief that silver is toxic. What I take issue with is their stance that you should only poison yourself with substances approved by a horribly corrupt government that has such a sordid history of poisoning us.

The notion that all of the aforementioned drugs were unleashed on us without one person ever going to jail, yet us discussing colloidal silver is illegal is nothing short of ridiculous. Talk about Hypocrisy!

Fri, Sep 5, 2014 - 10:11am
Safety Dan
-
La Trinidad
Philippines

@ Wizard

Its amazing what we learn when we open our minds. I know it took awhile for me, even knowing one of the owners of ABL as a personal friend of the family for years. Nevermind his medical background, I thought him the nut. Now others think of me as the nut when I share what he taught and showed me.

Lives will be saved and improved with fewer illnesses from what we have learned about nano particles. I'm excited ABL has allowed me to help here in the Philippines. I have a friend now with TB that is paying $2.50 a pill for medical needs. How pleased I am to share with her what I've been taught & seen.

Thank you for your open mind and willingness to research on your own. Lets all continue to grow on this site, teaching each other things we understand and know.

randomness