Bull Trap or Bull Crap?

219 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tue, Jul 1, 2014 - 10:02am
Grigeo

ok turd

you run an establishment where mentally defective people are free to defecate in the middle of the room, and run around crazed while threatening people. Bye.

Tue, Jul 1, 2014 - 10:21am
devilsmetal

When has this ever happened?

Last Price = 20.24

Bid (Size) = 20.24 x4,500

Ask (Size) = 20.24 x100

Day’s Range = 20.19 - 20.39

Volume =1,554,588

NYSE Arca Real Time Quote Last Trade as of 10:01 AM ET 7/1/14

*edited - bad 'paste' correction

Tue, Jul 1, 2014 - 10:23am
devilsmetal

Whoever bought yesterday is 'the Joker', who trips the switch...

It WAS supposed to crash on Friday. As soon as they split it, I knew they did it to fling off any of the unwanted Bulls. In other words, I knew the Joker was out of bullets, after you didn't die from my spinning back kick.

That' s when I knew they were watching.

Which means only one thing: yesterday was a time wasting exercise, 'continuation pattern'. I would also guess, they tweaked the opener to fuck anyone who followed my advice this morning, as well, so they would hate me for giving them 'bad advice'. But if you did that, then go back and read everything I said, again.

You are out of time. It's 9:58am, and if you dont know what that means, one of these days you are going to find out the hard way.

Tue, Jul 1, 2014 - 10:28am

I just found this thread

Mr. Devilsmetal, you've seriously got to tone it down, my friend. No more threatening and no more name-calling. Give more than you take and keep it classy. Got it?

Tue, Jul 1, 2014 - 10:33am
devilsmetal

TF, that was NOT directed at you...

TF, that was NOT directed at you...

Tue, Jul 1, 2014 - 10:35am
devilsmetal

Bye, Grigeo...

For the rest of you: I never actually BLOCK anyone - that would be stupid. I just try to take the best I can from whatever they are offering me, in terms of help.

And just to be clear, I'm not REALLY crazy. But I play 'crazy' exceedingly well. That's because when I listen to 'Fire on the Mountain', I know patterns don't ALWAYS repeat. Sometimes you lose everything.

And then it's up to you to decide your own destiny.

I already told you, I am simply a reflection of whatever I see. If you want to go, 'easy', I can go even 'easier'. But, if you want to go 'hard', I'll only warn you so many times, before I come to my final conclusion, which is: you aren't worth my time, because when I walk into the room and look you in the eye, I already killed you three times in my head.

I'm just watching to see what you do next. I am a mirror.

Tue, Jul 1, 2014 - 11:11am
devilsmetal

For all the visually oriented people out there:

Tue, Jul 1, 2014 - 11:16am
Bollocks
-
London
UK

who's doing the hat-tipping?

devilsmetal

Hat Tips: 104

'nuff said.

Tue, Jul 1, 2014 - 11:21am
dabrini
-
Chicago, IL

Out of ZSL, back in AGQ

Sold ZSL at 71.95 an hour ago and went into AGQ at 71.75. My thinking was this:

1) The anticipated beat down apparently is not happening.

2) Continued unrest in Ukraine and Iraq, perhaps growing

3) The strong rise in platinum and palladium prices, and the recent price increases in those metals.

4) Above the 50-day EMA for AGQ and below it for ZSL, so the general bias is to be on the positive side (AGQ) of the trade.

Anyway, FWIW, that's what I've been doing these last 8 months or so. Going back and forth between ZSL and AGQ, usually making 2-5 trades per week. Making many mistakes, but gains significantly outweighing the losses.

It might have been better to stay out this week, as arguments can be made for either an up or down short-term trend.

Tue, Jul 1, 2014 - 12:40pm
alivecatbounce
-
Zimbabwe

DM

You are ruining your arguments with the all crazy talk man . People here tend to be intelligent and don't need to act too crazy to grab their attention but good ideas are required. Though I am with you as you know for the bearish case .

Tue, Jul 1, 2014 - 12:49pm devilsmetal

I understand that

But you can't treat others that way here. Kitco, Yahoo, other forums are fine with name-calling etc. Not this one. Turdville is different. As alivecatbounce says above, ADD SOMETHING. Don't just yell and pick fights.

Thanks.

Tue, Jul 1, 2014 - 1:24pm
devilsmetal

You know, TF, you are right...

I swear too much. That's why I don't interact with classy people too much. I prefer a little salt with my diet, and not so much sugar:) But maybe if it concerns you, you can check if your software allows for 'filtering'?... most do. I thought we established we are all adults here, and this was a 'free speech' area, obviously. I apologize I didnt read the TOS.

I also thought it was clear on that Friday opening post, that either you either had 'testicular fortitude', or, they wanted a 'fair' fight. Or at least one that looked convincing. Which is what many of you been watching: The Truman Show in Technicolor.

And that is where my melodramatic, fake phone texting, and drugged out psychotic episode kicked in:) I'm sorry if that offended anyone.

Again, I'm trying to flush these guys out that are involved with the manipulation of the price of silver, and the first rule to manipulation is to not look at your opponent, but to look at yourself first. You don't win any kind of fight by imposing your will on someone. You do it by learning how to control your inner power, seeking peace, and conserving your energy, so that when you see your best opportunity for a strike, you are hyper aware of the situation, and can take defense measures immediately.

That's why I told you I was a mirror. If you only see crazy, then you only see me ACTING crazy right back at you to show you how you look to me.

...And so far no one has STILL answered ANY of my questions. In fact, when I run back over most of the counter opinions in this thread, they don't seem seem to be really offering anything to either discredit what I'm saying, or, add a additional insight, supported with data that justifies their thoughts and ideas on the subject.

...But, back to the crash, I already told you were on 'thin ice', and today I had to wait until they moved, in order to kick Tyler back out out of my head, because I can't show TOO much of my hand, at least until I see what they are deciding to do. THEN I tell you what I see.

- I showed you how they buy at 10am on SOME days (it depends on the overall larger patterns.)

- I showed you that there was no solid support today, at the spike down.

- I show you how they dance around supports to manipulate the price, while still maintaining MAX cheapness, by using after hours.

- I showed you how HFT can take many faces.

...So unless, someone can start sharing some additional insight, I have no reason to think a massive once in a lifetime 'BUYING OPPORTUNITY' will still happen by Friday - and maybe as soon as today. It all depends on the continuation patterns they choose to use. I already told you the one I would have used on you, if I wanted to 'kill you quick'. They just dragged it out a day or two more.

But like a ringneck, that is being chased by wild dogs, that has ran out of cornfield for cover, this bird is going to flush soon. Then the Joker will shoot it dead and it will fall like the silver anchors you are going to purchase in the near future. Maybe even some for your friends.

But choose your friends wisely, as they say. Some are crazy. Some are dangerous. Some will stab you in the back, at your weakest moment, after they outlaw your guns. And some may look like enemies, because you are standing in front of them, and not with them. It will be excessively hard for you to figure that out.

That's why I asked you, what it would would take to trust someone like me strategizing America's renaissance.

Some think I'm really Johnny. Some think I'm really a wolf in sheep's clothing. And unfortunately, we all know your judgment is worse than you think, and if this is really going to be a clean slate, then we need a new contract. The one where we acknowledge to the world we were wrong, and we are going to do our best to help clean up our mess, and that we need to safeguard the Environment immediately, and build new ecologically friendly cities. Government is the biggest business in our country. And it doesn't pay taxes. And it has no budget, the same way you and I have one. Right now most of our GDP is just like this recycling of SLV I keep seeing happen over and over.

But let me make it clear, obviously I'm not talking about a REAL revolution. It's an AWAKENING. The same way a new Bull Market will arise from the ashes of this little silver collapse, the same thing will happen with America, if it doesn't completely destroy itself and squander what we have left. But it needs to happen immediately. Because the balance of power WITHIN government, in terms of how it was ORIGINALLY designed (a couple hundred years ago) is perfect.

The problem is all of us and our screwed up priorities. Because as far as I'm concerned, you only don't like me, because you never sat down to dinner with me. You are on the wrong side of the trade. You are ALWAYS on the wrong side of the trade. And it's NOT your fault. So no one needs to apologize, if they are willing to work together and start out with a fresh slate.

All they have to do is sign a contract.

And since I don't trust anyone, and you don't trust me - now that I showed you I can play both sides - if you want me to serve my country, as a citizen, I will have to pen my own contract in such a way that that the common people will know that I will serve and fight FOR them, never again AGAINST them.

And upon this new contract, this new 'oath', all government employees will have to pledge their service, on 'pain of death'. Literally. Death for treason is the only acceptable for of death penalty, for me. The prison system is a disaster, that needs to be handled differently. We need to solve the underlying issues.

We need to revamp our schools and prisons, because our education system seem only to make low wage earning, ignorant people, instead of the best people in the world, acting as one, which is how we like to think of ourselves. We are WRONG.

So, to summarize: You simply don't have time to build a new system from scratch. And you don't have time to tear this one down and replace it with an existing form of government, because they are all inferior, structually.

All you need to do is enact my new death for 'treason against the state' clause, build a perfectly transparent system, so everyone can see everything, built AND RUN by the private sector, because right now only our government can see what the citizens are doing, but the citizens can't see what the government is doing.

And this blind faith in our lost and forgotten cause is about ready to lead us to a World War, imo, and I don't want to fight Russia and Putin. He's a hardcore badass KGB closet Environmentalist, according to Mrs Clinton. And I went to Russia once. To Kamchatcka. It was awesome, and the people treated me like royalty. Literally. Great people. But you had to trust them and they had to trust you. So they temporarily safegarded my passport, because that is a nuclear naval sub station, I believe:) It all worked out fabulous. It's true it's a little different culture, but they want the same thing everyone else does.

That said, I don't have any problem with people (other than we have too many of them, at the moment) and one way or another we are going to find that out. And like the Silver crash, you probably aren't going to see it coming either.

And then it will be too late. Anyway, as soon as it happens I'm out. And by out I mean, off-grid. I give up.

BUT, if I ever hear Ron Paul, Al Gore, and Donald Trump have gotten together to form a Presidential committee, I'll be pleased to introduce myself, and be willing to serve under these guys for free and donate my money to them, because if all 4 of us cant sit down and see eye to eye, America as you know it is over.

For the first time in my life I'm afraid to talk openly about my opinions in public.

Let that sink in for a second. I'm scared for my life. In America. I KNOW they are listening to me. So, contrary to what they want you to believe, I am NOT paranoid. And that means I either have to 'Stand and Fight', or I need to leave. Because America has no more room for cowards and evil bankers and politicians. And I don't want to fight anymore. It's pointless. I'm always right, and I always lose. And no one ever listens. So why stick around?

I knew what we were up against, but I wanted you to see what I see. Instead of what they WANT you to see. So you could finally make your choice, so I can finally make mine.

But until I see a simple treason contract, put in place, you'll never see me again. I'm no harm to anyone, unless they attack me, so I'm going to go far, far away from all of you, because apparently a guy like me can't survive in this system you created for all of us. It's a wicked web, indeed and the rabbit hole is in underground city of black dark caves.

Anyway, it looks like the violinists on the Titanic are tuning up, again like Friday, so I'm going to sign off for now and come back if it doesn't crash today. Because, it IS going to crash sometime very soon. And then you will have to make the next move, so I know, if I should kiss this life goodbye and start a better one somewhere else.

But like I said, if you guys want to start an INCLUSIVE party - where all races, from all socio-economic rungs of the latter have a say - I'm in. Just send me a signal that is bright and clear and I'll keep my eye out for it. So keep the faith. And I promise you I will too, or die defending it. So if you ever want to stop wasting my time and actually SOLVE anything - instead of just argue with me and call me crazy - I'll volunteer to serve under you, for you, at no expense to you, and more importantly I promise to treat you fairly and with respect, on pain of death.

And short of THAT. You are on your own.

Tue, Jul 1, 2014 - 1:52pm
JML-2012

One too many spinning back kicks to the head maybe?

I'm not usually one to make predictions but the signals are getting more and more clear, a pattern has formed on the devilmetals chart and its next move is obvious for those who are reading it..

Tue, Jul 1, 2014 - 1:56pm
devilsmetal

I'm going to have to pass on the satisfaction...

And I will cry for you instead.

You never had a chance. And that my friend, is the REAL issue.

Tue, Jul 1, 2014 - 2:13pm
devilsmetal

There was no 'abort' signal...

This is the grand finale.

Sell. Now.

Tue, Jul 1, 2014 - 6:18pm devilsmetal
Silver Alert
-
Deerfield, FL

devilsmetal wrote: That' s

devilsmetal wrote:

That' s when I knew they were watching.

Which means only one thing: yesterday was a time wasting exercise, 'continuation pattern'. I would also guess, they tweaked the opener to fuck anyone who followed my advice this morning, as well, so they would hate me for giving them 'bad advice'.

Billion dollar traders are concerned with what some anonymous poster predicts? Now that's a little over the top if I might say so.

To a cat, "NO" just means "later."
Tue, Jul 1, 2014 - 10:38pm
devilsmetal

"Now that's a little over the top"

Lol, you guys crack me up:)

I come in here, painted like a clown, and doing everything I could possibly say and do, to start 'entertaining and lively debates', and make you think I'm the absolute most unpredictable, insane person ever, and you draw the line at THAT remark??? LOL!!!

Ok, I'll be your huckleberry...

So, Silver Alert, does that mean I was correct in all my other assumptions? In particular the 4 questions that everyone included yourself have successfully avoided answering? Or do you have a counter argument you would like to share? Because so far, I think you are like the seventh(?) person to tell me I'm wrong, yet has once again offered nothing to substantiate that I am, nor offer a counter argument.

But to substantiate my point, I'll point to the 28 pages of posts in this forum, ranked by order of 'views'. Palin's is obviously #1 on the first page, but this thread still made the cut in the last position (#20). In addition, there are only 3 current posts dated today, and the 4th oldest one is like 2 weeks old. So given that Palin's thread started in 2011, and mine started 2 weeks ago, I say I'm on the hunt for at least a top 10 before this week is all over, so all in all, I'd say this thread probably has a better chance than most.

So... Silver Alert... if billionaires aren't reading this thread, where does all this 'open interest' came from? It came from somewhere. Do you know where? Do you know who might be looking? Me neither. I don't have access to the admin stats. But just a quick at the public numbers look shows someone out there is reading every single word I say.

Therefore, given just the latest numbers, I feel I can argue that position with fairly high confidence that this idea is at least PLAUSIBLE, until such time a valid counter argument can be given, since we can only look at sheer numbers, and do nothing more than speculate on the wealth of the viewers.

-----

Moving along, 'continuation patterns', are key to understanding timing of the HFTs on the fly. It would take me quite a bit of thought to come up with a list and try to break them all down for you, but there really is only so many ways to draw lines on a chart.

Daily 9:30am-4pm charts are usually dead level flat. If not, they really can only go up or down, usually at a moderate or a radical slope. And you can kinda tell by the way they set them up in pre-market, the slope based on the angle of attack and the intensity of the very first 2 (high and low) bounces.

After-market is usually used to circumvent resistance levels, for example, when they want to make a peak that looks impressive later, but can't even be seen on the SLV charts. Again, scale and overlapping markets, fixes, etc, cloud the issue.

There are also just normal patterns. For example, normally the night session opens with silver dropping just a little on open, but tonight and last night I notice they opened 'up'. Why? Originally, I said it was either because it was 'too low', or because nothing was under it. But the first time it was arguably 'low', this time, not so much. So what is the significance? I don't know. I just note it for later.

Other thoughts are:

I wasn't watching for the so called 'abort' signal, but then looked later when I noticed it was/might be missing. Again, what does that tell you? It didnt crash on close, like the Friday expiration. That means either the signal doesnt mean what I think it means, and you are up for another wasted day tomorrow... or they wait to Thursday JUST at close, they do the same thing they did to me, but this time they wait to the last second fully crash it. (But for some reason this sounds unlikely to me.)

If it were me, I'd just kill you quick:) Unfortunately, they like to either make you chew through mindless $.01 incremental channels, or they inject different daily patterns, that can extend the pattern, indefinitely. That's why if you still aren't looking at an SLV chart when I note something, the significance may be lost on you and partially the reason this thread is starting to sound like a missing clip from 'Groundhog Day'.

And I guess NONE of this would matter nearly as much, if we weren't facing so many shorts and SLV wasn't hemorrhaging silver every other day. That's the BIG sanity check. Lots of shorts and SLV outflow = smackdown 100% of the time.

So that leads me to the patterns you might into over the course of the next few days, so you can start to look for them, as they happen...

Again, the fastest way to kill you at this point is to simply hold the line level basically through the night, open the way they did today, but during the 3 min chart blackout (which is suspect in and of itself) force the price down, instead of up.

I say this partly because EVERYTHING is a misdirection, and partly because that in the back of my mind, I did NOT see an 'abort' HFT signal today... which means the shoe could really drop on open tomorrow, which would make sense in a few ways. For whatever reason, this scenario is really stuck in my mind. Or, that spike is not a signal the way I think it is. Its hard to say. I've only seen 2 and I kinda need a third to break the tie, if I want to know BEFORE we fall off the cliff.

The other likely spot to catch a bullet, is the 10am HFT trade, obviously, and that point where I spin kick you in the head (that changes, depending on the day.) That's the part where I believe they are running out of shares so they crash the price, buy shares, and then they use those new shares to fill out the rest of the day's pattern, in what I call 'recycling' (which is when there is really no other reason to trade other than to paint the charts.)

Someday it might not refill there and down you go.

The problem is they have this thing set on a hair trigger, so you have to be careful it doesn't blow faster than you want it to, I imagine. And they dont seem to like to cross tracks, if they can help it.

Anyway, if you've been reading this and keeping track with me, I think you will start to see that these patterns repeat daily, but they repeat differently. So in order to predict the future accurately, you need to have a time frame in mind, and know which patterns might be able to get you to your destination point.

Of course, that's just how I try to explain it. If you and I were good with numbers, it would just be easier to give you a non-linear equation, but my eyes glaze when we talk too much math.

Wed, Jul 2, 2014 - 12:19am
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

Dm

Let it go already.....

The Right Honorable Lord Stack Esq. Ruler Of All Realms, Protector Of His Subjects, Defender Of The Faith and Supreme Imperial Regent.
Wed, Jul 2, 2014 - 5:27am
devilsmetal

Compare yesterday to the chart I posted on Friday...

If you don't think this HFT platform works using algorithms, then how do you explain that this chart looks almost to identical to Friday?

And if you want me to leave, why don't you go first? Why must you force me to go, when all you have to do is not come in to read what I wrote? It's a big internet. Let me have a little space of my own, and go find yours elsewhere if you don't like my imaginary world.

For the rest of you, again, compare this chart to the one on FRIDAY, and tell me they aren't the same math.

Anyone?

Wed, Jul 2, 2014 - 5:56am
devilsmetal

So the big question is...

What pattern comes next?

I told you the fastest way to kill you would be coming straight across the kitco chart, and that's what they were doing last time I looked.

They don't need to show anymore movement 'up', those days are over. They have now started to show your weakness. Your age. Your inability to keep your head above water. Over and over. That way it's really easy to point out in 20/20 hindsight, to someone doesn't know any better, in court.

And the fact that we are perched exactly where they had us set up last Friday, I'd say that probably wasn't an abort, and they may start with the crash today, so everyone knows PMs are a bad investment by Thursday.

Or they may waste more of our time. I don't know. All I do is keep cataloging the patterns in my head, and half the time they are actively perusing a goal, and other times they just repeat.

randomness