Bull Trap or Bull Crap?

219 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sun, Jun 29, 2014 - 7:28pm
devilsmetal

Silver opened 'up' on Sunday night....

How weird is THAT? I haven't been watching it as long as you guys, but I have NEVER seen that happen. I don't know why it would do that, other than it was 'too low' ...or there is no support under it.

Mon, Jun 30, 2014 - 1:04am
devilsmetal

They let it crash once it got into Asian market...

I'd like to know what market was responsible for that mini crash, before I assume anything, because it's either another 20/20 hindsight globex exaggeration, or Hong Kong knew what was coming later today.

And based on how we started, and what I see on the charts, if I were them, I'd pop out that blue line (on the Sunday kitco chart) which is the very beginning of the 26th, and follow that to the penny all the way up to the double peaks. But then, instead of going down and screwing up the void, I'd want to paint a brighter picture (after the ugly one on Friday) so I'd cross up to the line of the 27th, and then it would depend on my timing.

If I wanted to finish you quick, I'd come into pre-market from above, fake a hard bounce at resistance (so it looked like you were still on bedrock) and then bounce it up one last time, so I could come down from even higher... and then I might use the inverted version of that screwy opener that I keep referencing and hinting at.

This time, though, I would use it to disguise the crash, making it appear that the crash was actually LESS severe than it really was. Why would I want to do that? So you thought that when it crashed, there was actually something under you, when instead the HFT platform made a paper thin crust that just appeared to look that way to you. That's why I told you, you were on thin ice on Friday.

That's why bankers make lousy crooks. They are so fucking stingy, they have to screw you for every last nickel, their moves stick out like sore thumbs.

Anyway my chart just flipped to the new day, so now we only have 2 lines. Crap. Use Ed Steer's daily screen capture tomorrow to see the chart I was trying to describe to you. Sorry. I can't upload anything ATM.

Anyway, it looks like they popped out maybe $.05 lower than where I thought but the trajectory is still going to be the same. They are shooting to come in from above, so as not to muddy their tracks and waste money on the crashing anything else besides that $18 bottom (where JP Morgan was able to unwind 1/2 of their original short position.

In other words, I'd use the HFT to cover the real opening price, so it makes the crash down to $18 look smaller than it was and that the $18 bottom was weaker than it was. That way when you looked at it, it would make sense, from the standpoint the volume of trades seemed to correlate with the big ass hole through the floor that they see,.

See what I'm saying? That's the point where the prosecuting attorney should rip them new assholes, and produce a detailed analysis that showed it was not just HFT platform, responding to a rapidly changing market - which is what I would argue to a non-technical judge, if I was a fun lovin' criminal.

But that's bullshit. That was programmed. That was a brilliant 'top down', carefully crafted strategic plan, which was diligently executed by coders that were intentionally and maliciously carving out the void... And doing it in such a way an entire investigation team might STILL miss what happened, if they didn't know a void existed.

In fact, my guess would be that they didn't even know this could even happen. And to be honest, I didn't either, because I had to let go of the idea that I was on solid ground, before things started to snap into focus; with a couple zigs and zags across markets, and with a little globex magic, I could avoid areas of resistance.

Anyway, that said, they may not want to kill you right away. I don't know why. Maybe waiting for something. I commonly see what appears to be repeating continuation patterns, that seem to so nothing but grind away time. On the other hand, maybe that's the activity that carves out any resistance. I'm not quite sure but I'm inclined to think it's all about their timing.

Mon, Jun 30, 2014 - 5:25am
jmcadg
-
Wimborne
UK

Devilsmetal called it a little early

I agree with Devilsmetal. Have done all along (I posted on SD back at the start of last week). It looks like DM was a little early on the right call. How low we go who knows. But I see higher fiat numbers as the year progresses. I thought we may go to $18 or even a little lower before turning upwards. We'll see. But right now we're below $20.80, still plenty of today left. I personally think this week will be the low in the short term. Just another stacking opportunity.

Mon, Jun 30, 2014 - 5:42am
devilsmetal

Ok, here's the shift up...

Ok, look for a last second pop up, to do what I said, and hit NY opener, and fail to keep it's head above water...

Mon, Jun 30, 2014 - 5:50am
devilsmetal

See the 10am spike down from Friday?

That was a test for today.

Mon, Jun 30, 2014 - 6:11am
pailin

devils...

Try this chart out instead, you gotta stop looking at SLV and Kitco and trying to draw conclusions. The answers you seek...not on those charts :)

https://www.netdania.com/Products/live-streaming-currency-exchange-rates/real-time-forex-charts/FinanceChart.aspx#

And keep an eye on gold, EUR, JPY, GBP (to a lesser extent), along with silver. A lot of the moves you attribute to motive are really just re-jiggering of ratio positions among metals and currencies. Which means the currencies are the motive, not the metals so much! But you won't see that on SLV and Kitco charts...and definitely not options except when big orders come though :)

And that 23/5 Globex market you think you don't have access to...well, anybody in the States can via Forex.com (and probably other forex platforms too), so it's not quite as insidious as some suppose (again) but there are certainly thin trading hours...like 6-9 pm ET. And things do happen in there :) :)

To the intelligent man or woman, life appears infinitely mysterious, but the stupid have an answer for everything. -Edward Abbey
Mon, Jun 30, 2014 - 8:05am
devilsmetal

start switching all the

start switching all the charts back and forth and watch it...

Mon, Jun 30, 2014 - 9:12am
jmcadg
-
Wimborne
UK

What is the MAX PAIN level

What is the MAX PAIN level here? Any thoughts?

Mon, Jun 30, 2014 - 9:28am jmcadg
pailin

jmcadg wrote: What is the MAX

jmcadg wrote:

What is the MAX PAIN level here? Any thoughts?

According to this it's SLV $20.

https://www.option-calc.com/optioncalc/

To the intelligent man or woman, life appears infinitely mysterious, but the stupid have an answer for everything. -Edward Abbey
Mon, Jun 30, 2014 - 9:45am
devilsmetal

ITS A FUCKING TRAP!!!!!!!!

Bro, BELIEVE ME.... you are on FUCKING AIR!!!!

Watch the 10'oclock bull killer!!!!

Fucking SELL NOW, for Gods sake, I had to buy at open, blind and keep the fucking faith. And thank the boys for the lanters - I saw them and you gave me hope in my worst hour.

I'm too late to help... I'm writing my final post... I took screen shots of everything and they are on my desktop.

Mon, Jun 30, 2014 - 9:56am pailin
jmcadg
-
Wimborne
UK

Jeeez

I didn't think they actually had an indicator for this. I just thought it was a muppet slaying term created on ZH. :)

Mon, Jun 30, 2014 - 10:00am
devilsmetal

They dont want to see us UNite.

Do you see what I see, yet? 'I done told you once...'

Welcome to my world. It sucks. It's a disaster here and that’s only one of many (hint 911.) It's a place where you always try to do the right thing and you always lose. A place where everyone's opinion is valued equally, but I'm the only one who is always right.

And by 'always', I don't mean sometimes; I meant pretty much all the time, but I can be so wrong, and make such beautiful disasters, it shouldn’t be wasted on me alone.

And you think that's arrogant to say, because you don't think anyone could possibly see what I see, and be as good as I am. You call me crazy. You tell me I'm wrong. Tell me I see patterns that don't exist, and then fight me tooth and nail, up to the very last second. And I always lose, even when I’m right. Well, at least you now you see patterns and complex, dynamic, non-linear equations exist in Nature exists…

Go ask Bo Polny.

That's why I said he was the greatest chartist ever. He did everything I did on the fly months ago, on a chart. And that told me 2 things. He is far more brilliant than anyone can imagine, and that I was too, because I think I know something he doesn't yet: his bottom isn't going to hold. I might be wrong, but this was not a 'normal' crash, so it may not register on a chart he made months ago, because like I said, I think Bo thinks he's dealing on a level playing field, not a HFT trading platform, controlling everything. That’s how naive HE is.

But what is worse for me, is by the time you finally concede defeat, I never have time to do anything to solve the problem. And here we are once again, despite my best efforts. Something I could have built from the ground up from the beginning - to have never have happened in the first place - I don't even have time tweak, before we are all out of time, and you take me down with you.

You were supposed to run into the controller's room at the last second and stop this. You were supposed to help; not just stand on the sidelines and make bets on evil winning, because thats the only thing you have to watch in this shell game - or just sit there, uncertain, and wait for things to collapse - instead of reaching down and be willing to put everything you have on to bear on these issues, so you have a chance at survival.

Do you see the pattern NOW? Because the problem that I see, is that even when I show you the problems, you still don't see them. That's why none of you can solve this mess we got ourselves into. In order to see the solution, you need to see the problem clearly. And you don't. You only see pieces, never the big picture - so you keep your head down, always trying to make sense of the details, and never look up, to consider how all the pieces interconnect.

This is solvable. Believe me. I see the solutions. They are here and they are available to you now. But you are so late, I'm afraid you'd have to start today and work like I did to get out of this jam, or we are all dead. The war drums are beating. They are calling for my guns. Trying to convince me if I put down my gun, the world will be safer. If that's the case, why don't they put theirs down first? They know what's coming and it's called martial law and a totalitarian regime that will take control after we are in ruins. They are not going to let you out alive.

In other words, the problem is NOT politics, or big oil, or the bankers, or the Fed. The problem is you. There is no 'us' and 'them'. They made you think there is, so you wouldn't figure out who to blame. It's your fault. You ARE them. You are on the opposite side of the table, staring blankly back me sitting all alone by myself... and then look to me for help, ask me for my opinions, and then discount them as ridiculous, and send me in my way and call me a loser behind my back.

And that's really what this whole thing was all about. Contrary to what you hear on tv, it's NOT always about the money, all of the time. You guys were never going to figure out how HFT really works, because it's so easy to explain away what is really happening to someone that isn't technical and has their head up their ass, because they are being paid off not to look too hard.

The market is both rigged and manipulated. This is not an isolated event. It was not an accident, it was not random. They did this on purpose, and intentionally hid their tracks as they continued to move forward. The 'rigging' is the HFT platforms, simple as that. They just called it by another name, but it works the same way - you pull one string and the puppet comes to life.

But again, the problem is NOT the HFT platform. That's where you guys are ALWAYS ass backwards. You blame the 'thing' in question and not the people. If drinking is the problem, you regulate it and cause organized crime. Then, what's worse is you don't learn from your mistake, and when you have a drug problem, you don't see what's the underlying problem, and do the whole thing again and cause a violence problem, then blame it on guns.

But here is the real issue with that type of regulation: it's like the HFT platform we have been arguing over. They are painting the charts. It’s a test. And they made you stupid. Go ask Peter Tosh. Oh, you can’t because he’s dead. Go ask snoops if its true that that the CIA killed him. I don’t know what they actually say, but at this point, I’m afraid I’ll have to keep myself brief, and can’t do my due diligence, because I am expecting company shortly. But before I go, I want you to see what I see. Because everything is a rorshack test. or however you spell it. you see what you want to see. but it's underlying bias is evil. It’s against the little man.

we always knew that.

What you did NOT know, it was also against the BIG MAN. The best of the BULLS. The risk takers. The guys who bet everything and lost.

And today that is you.

And despite everything you’ve done to me over my life, Friday was nothing to me, but I still feel bad for you. At the same time, I just went out on my balcony, dropped my pants, and mooned everyone watching came inside, ripped a tube, drank one beer, and loaded my high capacity Mossberg riot shotgun.

You lose. its 9:23 an I’m placing my last trade, and I’m still betting on evil. Thats right. I didn’t lie. I WAS all in. This time I bet $1000 on $19 Puts. That was my me and my wife’s rent money.

If I win, I’ll donate all to the election of my choice, or I’ll keep it. I’m not sure yet. Thats because you aren’t sure. And I told you I’m a mirror and so I’d have to wait through the SLV blackout. I told everyone to watch. Yeah, I understand mis-direction. I was trying to warn you when I played ‘Fire on the Mountain’.

I know you know where I’m from:)

I know you know everyone I love and hold dear to me. I also know, despite my best efforts, I will never have a chance in this life. And you know that I knew this walking into to today. THIS was the day. You HAD to do do something, and you can’t go up.

Busted. Chain these mother fuckers up and stick them in the worst hole we have in our inflated prison system so they get gang raped, like the worst of our society, that have been dressed up in ‘Black Face’ a little too long. They have nowhere else to go.

Then pardon everyone in government, and ask them to step down, out of power, and I’ll pardon you.

THEN we ‘reset’.

So, Devil… I done told you once before, and you didn’t listen.

I AM Johnny, you dumb sone of a bitch. And I AM the best that has ever been. Why ELSE would I play that song? I’m either the Devil himself, or the best that’s ever been.

You bee the judge, I need to switch to the big picture solution in time, because we are fucking really out of time. I mean on A FUCKING HUGE SCALE.

And I HAVE to make a choice. So I placed my bet, bind and kept the faith and not even check my account because I now have 6 minutes, according to my internal watch, and my timing is NEVER wrong. Ever.

That said, you will see I tried to buy 666 puts on $19, and all my winnings should go to my wife, if I get thrown of a tall banking tower, like the rest of the bulls.

Because I am the last bull standing, and when I go down it’s over. And I mean, over over. Like you got shot and you don’t know it.

It’s 9:56

I have to post this now and I don’t have time to check…. sell. Now. You are out of time.

Solution: Elect Ron Paul as president, Al Gore as VP for the first term and flip it for the second term. This IS going to hurt.

And then call on Donal;d trump. to advise...

Because these guys and me need to get together... we got the biggest balls and someone needs to represent the best you have, and thats me.

Fuck you. I win. Anmd I want my fiddle.

Mon, Jun 30, 2014 - 10:05am devilsmetal
devilsmetal

(No subject)

Mon, Jun 30, 2014 - 10:12am
jmcadg
-
Wimborne
UK

Ummm

Devilsmetal - did you take your meds?

I'm with you dude, but chill out. They're getting to you :) Don't let them.

Our out is Punk Economics ... BUY PHYZZ and wait, time will out.

Mon, Jun 30, 2014 - 10:26am
devilsmetal

Bro, you still here?

Man you got bigger balls than me.

You were dead on Friday, when I TOLD you, you were dead.

If you think I'm crazy, I am. So crazy I had what little money I had at Chase. In fact, they helped me wire it to etrade:)

Mon, Jun 30, 2014 - 10:32am
jmcadg
-
Wimborne
UK

On the third day ...

My initials aren't JC for nothing dude :)))))))))))

I'm still in this trade. But the serious money, that's all hard assets.

Mon, Jun 30, 2014 - 10:35am jmcadg
Weasel Tracker
-
Ellsworth, ME

hmm

I'm actually concerned. What are the pros and cons of trading with schizophrenia?

I guess Friday is a case-study of what can happen...

Mon, Jun 30, 2014 - 10:37am
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

trading with schizophrenia...

I suppose you could be happy with any result, depending on "the voices" were telling you?

The Right Honorable Lord Stack Esq. Ruler Of All Realms, Protector Of His Subjects, Defender Of The Faith and Supreme Imperial Regent.
Mon, Jun 30, 2014 - 10:47am
jmcadg
-
Wimborne
UK

Well ...

I guess half the time you're happy ;)

Mon, Jun 30, 2014 - 11:08am
devilsmetal

(No subject)

randomness