219 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fri, Jun 27, 2014 - 4:11pm
Scarecrow
-
London, England ; )
United Kingdom

Sorry Dude...

We call it juggling hand grenades for a reason!

(Well that's what Kitty called it.)

The Rolling Stones - You Can't Always Get What You Want [Official]

Learn from it and it won't be money wasted.

Just a very expensive lesson.

GLTA!!!

Nothing to see here... DELETED

Fri, Jun 27, 2014 - 4:24pm
Scarecrow
-
London, England ; )
United Kingdom

All hell's going to break loose one way or another...

Don't tell anyone but...

Thanks for making me do this BTW.

Happy Weekend Turdville!

(You're gonna need it.)

Fri, Jun 27, 2014 - 7:35pm
Silver Alert
-
Deerfield, FL

All hell's going to break

All hell's going to break loose one way or another... Why? There's lots of lines on that chart. If none of those work, just draw another.

To a cat, "NO" just means "later."
Fri, Jun 27, 2014 - 9:40pm
tonym9

I just want to clarify my

I just want to clarify my earlier comment.

I am very much in the camp of overall continued bear action, with short pops to get the pom-poms moving, then moving lower.

I have been in that camp since I sold at 32land. I rebought some at 19-20 a few months back and am waiting for lower numbers...much lower...below 15 and possibly tweens to back up the truck. Look at a weekly chart at the minimum but for sure the monthly charts.

I feel this was a pretty high payoff play but it had too much 'all in' thus making it a very difficult trade. However, this is the type of trade that traders look for; a setup that is high pay off with relatively little on the line using speculation funds. You make this kind of move WHEN IT LOOKS RIGHT TO THE TRADER. The trick is the timing and for that none of us are 100% right...a trader has to pick his pitches to swing on. He chose to swing for the fences with this trade. To each his own. But he did it in a manner for all to learn from.

We haven't seen the bottom IMO. Anyone who is long phys only is at risk in a dollar denominated review. At least have cash set aside to back up the truck when the lower numbers come. That will take the sting out of watching the water rise. This is what I am doing since I am know longer daytrading AGQ/ZSL....intentional know vs no btw. By waiting with cash you give yourself room to take advantage of a drop. You also allow time for the full throttle train ride to properly set up....BE AWARE THIS SET UP COULD BE SEVERAL YEARS YES YEARS IN THE MAKING....IT IS NOT TOMORROW, NEXT WEEK, OR EVEN NEXT MONTH.

This guy put his thoughts, trade, and success/fail out there for all to see. That is not an easy thing to do. Most will be enriched by his candor. Respond accordingly, both in your own trading (even if it is long phys only) and here in your reviews.

"No! Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try." -Yoda Levitation will levitate until levitation doesn't levitate. Rates be the key matey.
Fri, Jun 27, 2014 - 9:57pm
redwood

Wow interesting thread and

Wow interesting thread and despite today a great intro. Fwiw I too am looking at lower prices for next week, much lower. Next week we have 2 holidays, Canada Day July 1 and of course July 4. That in itself will make it interesting.

Fri, Jun 27, 2014 - 10:31pm
Scarecrow
-
London, England ; )
United Kingdom

So you guys don't think anything'll come of these?

Anything good I mean.

I'm not so sure.

@Silver Alert

Worked it out yet?

Fri, Jun 27, 2014 - 10:34pm Scarecrow
Weasel Tracker
-
Ellsworth, ME

Forgot a line! The black one

Forgot a line! The black one below...

I bet we catch it...

Fri, Jun 27, 2014 - 11:14pm Scarecrow
Silver Alert
-
Deerfield, FL

JustAnotherLurker

JustAnotherLurker wrote:

@Silver Alert

Worked it out yet?

I see the pennant/wedge. I've seen lots of them. And most of them come and go without "all hell breaking loose." And then the chartist just draws a new line, using new points, to make a new prediction. It'll happen when it happens, that's all I'm saying.

To a cat, "NO" just means "later."
Fri, Jun 27, 2014 - 11:16pm Silver Alert
Scarecrow
-
London, England ; )
United Kingdom

Oh I give up!

I'll send you a PM.

Sat, Jun 28, 2014 - 7:04am
devilsmetal

Look, even though I missed the mark, hear me out...

Guys, I'll be straight up and say, I'm not this big an asshole in real life; I tried to scare shit out of you to get you to focus on this last crash, because you were never going to believe it was going to happen if I didn't make you question your position and stand your ground as fiercely as I held mine up to the last second, because these fucks like to drag it out.

And I know, some of you STILL don't believe this is a trap, and that somehow my failure today means we aren't going to all fail on Monday, so I want to follow up on yesterday afternoon....

Basically, the bankers are starting to wind things down, and I was trying to catch them in their tracks, and I wanted you to see what I see, as I saw it unfold, but the biggest part of the shell game is all the different charts and markets, and starts and stops, that we are all looking at, and how they relate to the overall price.

In other words, in order for us to have an intelligent conversation, we all need to be looking at the same thing, at the same time. But if I'm looking at SLV, and you are looking at Kitco, we aren't looking at the same charts at all. And therein lies the heart of the problem; it's way too complex to understand at first glance, if you look at them all separate.

This is important to understand because they ran the price down to .16, after hours.

Do you understand the significance of .16? There is no support under you at all. The last of the big rally only went to .17 SLV, remember? In other words, there is nothing but air under you, now. And they are going to use Sunday night to swing high once again, in the middle of the night, when it's the cheapest and easiest to paint the chart, so instead of what *I* see when I look at on SLV - a big, slowly rising plateau - the big picture kitco graph will add all the highs in that occurred after hours.

Get me? SLV traders are seeing the flat graph I posted earlier this week. But everyone else is seeing repeated failed attempts at new highs if you look at the kitco charts. If an SLV investor saw all the graphs together, they would get out immediately, but they don't look at them.... The same way physical investors don't look at SLV charts. They divided and conquered us, and are showing different things to each of us.

That said, I want you to realize all my posts, videos, etc. were times tamped so anyone could go back and add their insight into anything I said about SLV, like that strange 'signal' HFT I noted, before the plunge back under the previous days low.

And not to pat myself on the back too hard, but my most important calls have been accurate down to the minute. But when I went to look at kitcos charts, I look like an assclown. So if you were watching kitco and listening to me, I don't blame you if you weren't impressed with my vision, but you should have seen the 10 o'clock momentum breaker trade, and when I said the bull was dead and it didn't know it, because it failed to make finish that pattern with a new high.... and if can't go up, then it will go back down. Those 2 calls were spot on, as well as my spinning back kick move that led up to that failure.

Ok, now I want you to look at 2 more charts; one is of the week, and one is of Friday. First, note that after I said you were dead on Friday, that WAS a dead bull, stumbling on the way to its grave. Notice the urgency of the last few minutes before close, then see the price trail lower, after hours than it has for the last few days?

Just so we are on the same page, note that the signals for investors to sell come in many forms, but lower highs, lower lows, and failing to make it back above resistance is basically a death sentence for positions.... which is what they've been trying to show us over the last week. But they don't want you to see it all together, until they are done, so the chart is pretty and makes sense in classic 20/20 misdirection.

In a nutshell, what they did is carve out a massive void in your chart on June 1. Then they used HFT algorithms to step up every single day, during the pre-market rape. In other words, if you are a trader, the ENTIRE DAY'S GAINS WERE JUST CONSUMED BEFORE YOU COULD PLACE A SINGLE TRADE. Get me? All you can do is get into a trade in the morning and lose money all day.

More importantly though, that 'support' every day was built on super thin trading.... So it's not the same solid support you would expect, after grinding on the bedrock through the end of May.

Now look at the weekly chart. Do you see the pattern that forms in between the days? Every day price spikes high in the morning pre-market, then settles down lower for the day. In other words, that isn't one big fat solid support line; it's a line that is built to fail by design.

Again, note that weird HFT chart I linked to before, in the other forum, that is the key to the collapse that's still coming. The trigger will simply be when the price falls one penny below where it is now.

So tell me... is that just coincidence? Or did someone just turn the HFT platform into a recycling bin? Do you think all that new 'open interest' is still interested in silver? After it failed so many times? I think not. And I think they have this whole thing set on a hair trigger. The reason they didn't pull it was they are saying their stock market juice for next weeks dismal farm report.

Sat, Jun 28, 2014 - 7:15am
devilsmetal

And the last part of the puzzle is globex...

This part is pure conjecture, and I don't know shit about how it really works, but if I wanted to manipulate something without you noticing it, I'd want a market open in the background 24 hrs a most people don't have access to. And I'd use it during the day, when no one saw me doing it.

I say it's dirty.

Sat, Jun 28, 2014 - 7:24am
Spartacus Rex

@ Devilsmental LMAO!

i.e. You are totally CLUELESS, Right?

Sat, Jun 28, 2014 - 7:41am
Spartacus Rex

@ Devilsmental / AND...

He's GONE! LOL!

Sat, Jun 28, 2014 - 8:51am
devilsmetal

Loser, yes; clueless, no...

In other words, I was right. All that new interest you saw was NOT new buyers... It was exactly what I predicted in my first post... one buyer that tripped the buy stops on the way up, only to sell it all at the top with enough left over to trigger the sell stops all at once on the way back down. In fact, most of the time, trades lined up perfectly with the previous days close at different times to sense direction and momentum

Again the pattern of the dirty trade on the way up is a sale off the right shoulder, not the top of the head.... And the whole ride up is head and shoulders. Every day is head and shoulders in silver these days. Now they turned them into devil heads to mimic something trying to break out. But there is no volume to back that up. Look at the big first fall under support.... Nothing there to even substantiate that there was any volume in trading at all in that price move. It should have been a huge red spike, but there is nothing there.

Anyway, I hope the mechanics of the HFT, are finally coming into focus for everyone. It's not necessary about huge volume trades at all. I see the stop points that do the major adjustments, but all this is done on the fly.... that's why it's hard to predict on the fly, unless you have an idea of where to look and what to expect. Most of the time, I tell people to look and they still don't see them, because they are expecting big like what we saw Friday, not a really subtle nudge.

In short, the pre-market HFT makes the hand-off from London to NY smoother, and in the process soaks up any rally energy.... Even if it's them rallying... And then forces that down to the daily low - these establish your ranges for the day. After that, based on what they want to do, they have different patterns for the day. But all have to do with recycling trades.

This is why VIX is low. Someone wanted these stock markets STABLE, LEVEL, and UP. And to be honest, that's why everyone has been so freaked out. Most people only have the ability to judge things in relation to others, but not in absolute terms. So if you make something perfectly level for these people, they don't know which way it's going, and they get scared, because they need to see a slope, of some sort, as a reference. That's why the market is going up, vix is down, and investors are scared. No investor wants to invest in something flat, but the stock market works like an elevator now.

Makes me wonder if the whole stock market has a big hole under it, like this one...

Sat, Jun 28, 2014 - 8:57am
Spartacus Rex

@ Devilsmental LMAO!

Loser? Yes! Clueless? Yes! Out of your F*n Mind? HELL YES!

Sat, Jun 28, 2014 - 10:44am
devilsmetal

Ed Steer is one of my favorite reads...

Every morning before dawn I go to Casey Research so I can see if Ed posted the new update. It comes to my email too, but I never check that because if it's not up, I just read yesterday's report a second and sometimes a third time.

Maybe you should read him too, so we can have that intelligent conversation I was looking to have with you? If not, maybe you should post your own thread about how well silver is going to do on Monday and I'll come and hear what you have to say and add a little colorful conversation by playing devils advocate.

Or maybe you would prefer to meet me in person so I can punch your teeth down your throat? I'm only 5'7, 140lbs, so I should be pretty easy to beat up. But I will warn you, my Brazilian jiu-jitsu isn't bad, and I always carry a gun. And I'm not joking. So say something intelligent, argue with me, but try to do something constructive, or just block me, or don't keep coming into this thread to pester me. Game time is over.

https://www.caseyresearch.com/gsd

Sat, Jun 28, 2014 - 10:44am
devilsmetal

Ed Steer is one of my favorite reads...

Every morning before dawn I go to Casey Research so I can see if Ed posted the new update. It comes to my email too, but I never check that because if it's not up, I just read yesterday's report a second and sometimes a third time.

Maybe you should read him too, so we can have that intelligent conversation I was looking to have with you? If not, maybe you should post your own thread about how well silver is going to do on Monday and I'll come and hear what you have to say and add a little colorful conversation by playing devils advocate.

Or maybe you would prefer to meet me in person so I can punch your teeth down your throat? I'm only 5'7, 140lbs, so I should be pretty easy to beat up. But I will warn you, my Brazilian jiu-jitsu isn't bad, and I always carry a gun. And I'm not joking. So say something intelligent, argue with me, but try to do something constructive, or just block me, or don't keep coming into this thread to pester me. Game time is over.

https://www.caseyresearch.com/gsd

Sat, Jun 28, 2014 - 10:53am
Abraham Bernanke

Hi folks, can we have

Hi folks, can we have respect for one another here please, everyone is allowed to make a post and point out their personal opinions, right or wrong it doesn't need abuse back at them.

Am I assuming too much that we are all adults here who have a bit of spare cash to risk on the markets? Making this a forum of "slapping" other people down just makes it a lot less pleasant to be here. May I request we don't hide behind our forum Avatar and we chat to one another as if we were there in person.

Some people are right, some are wrong but abuse to others is what bullies do in the school play ground. Immature, aggressive or whatever, let's try to be in this together and share the knowledge, right or wrong.....learn from our own and others mistakes.

Peace out.

Abe

SWAGER on. Silver - Wine - Art - Gold - Energy - Real estate
Sat, Jun 28, 2014 - 11:04am
devilsmetal

Like I said, I'm a mirror...

You be nice to me, I'll be nice to you.

Sat, Jun 28, 2014 - 11:06am
Spartacus Rex

@ Devilsmental

You might want to read Ed Steer today & get a F*n CLUE! Like I said above, only Double!