Bull Trap or Bull Crap?

219 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wed, Jul 2, 2014 - 6:12am
devilsmetal

$20.20 is a recurring support & pops up on both charts, as well

What are the chances? Even the segments in the alternating background colors match up.

So either the exact same of circumstances that affected Friday's market, affected yesterday as well (insanely unlikely) or the market is 'rigged' by the coders, who occasionally have to override the system manually, to avoid DMAs and the like.

How else would I know when to drop you with my spinning 1pm back kick? I'm telling you these patterns are so unnatural they just pop off the page at me.

Wed, Jul 2, 2014 - 6:54am devilsmetal
pailin

devilsmetal wrote: All I do

devilsmetal wrote:

All I do is keep cataloging the patterns in my head, and half the time they are actively perusing a goal, and other times they just repeat.

Uh huh. But have you made any money? That is the point of trading.

To the intelligent man or woman, life appears infinitely mysterious, but the stupid have an answer for everything. -Edward Abbey
Wed, Jul 2, 2014 - 7:56am
devilsmetal

Depends on how you look at it...

But even though I lost our original bet, last week, your charts were spot on, and you are a man among men here, so trader to trader, please allow me to close my final trade, and then I'll post a chart, from when I first decided to teach myself options to that date.

But I can't move, until they move.

So we wait...

Monty Python Bunny Scene
Wed, Jul 2, 2014 - 10:19am
devilsmetal

See? My timing is perfect:)

Nothing. Harmless 10am Bull killer, right?

Thats what you think if you are looking at a kitco chart with no volume.

But before you go there yet, know that SVL chart will show you something you different...

At 10:02 a huge green spike in volume, associated with lots of buying at a relatively 'low' price, followed by what seems to be some bars that don't look like they make sense at all, that were used to vault the price up.

Find out if any media stations are announcing anything right now. Because if that is so, that may give some more credence to THIS WOMAN'S story(?) She said, "today, there are just six giant media corporations that control more than 90 percent of the news and entertainment that you watch on your television in the United States."

Wed, Jul 2, 2014 - 10:20am
devilsmetal

See? My timing is perfect:)

Nothing. Harmless 10am Bull killer, right?

Thats what you think if you are looking at a kitco chart with no volume.

But before you go there yet, know that SVL chart will show you something you different...

At 10:02 a huge green spike in volume, associated with lots of buying at a relatively 'low' price, followed by what seems to be some bars that don't look like they make sense at all, were used to vault the price up.

Find out if any media stations are announcing anything right now. Because if that is so, that may give some more credence to THIS WOMAN'S story(?) She said, "today, there are just six giant media corporations that control more than 90 percent of the news and entertainment that you watch on your television in the United States."

Wed, Jul 2, 2014 - 10:22am
devilsmetal

Failed to make a new high...

look out its going to start stepping down to yesterday's magic number.

Wed, Jul 2, 2014 - 11:06am
devilsmetal

it's still climbing...

Ok, I guess it's up to you to decide again, but I think you may see some severe droppage here momentarily.

Maybe some whipsaw and a 1-2pm final slip under the waves, heading to a 4'oclock close?

See? I don't know either. I'm just making educated guesses as the situation comes up and try to apply the patterns they use most frequently.

Wed, Jul 2, 2014 - 11:09am
devilsmetal

Wait, mark that 11:03 HFT...

volume 300k+ spike black

Wed, Jul 2, 2014 - 11:12am
devilsmetal

It's stepping down on queue...

Tell me I'm crazy again.

I dare you.

Wed, Jul 2, 2014 - 11:27am
devilsmetal

Swan dive?

big spike in price with no volume = HFT banker involvement

Wed, Jul 2, 2014 - 11:44am
devilsmetal

Ok, guys, timeout, timeout... wait...

I see this being dragged out like I said... and possibly even until tomorrow or whenever... but I told you like 5x now: I don't know what happens after a given pattern ends. After that, THEY have to choose the next one, based on whatever they want to do.

But make no mistake, this thing is CONTROLLED... as in, with HFT ALGORITHMS... which are NOT allowing a truly FREE MARKET to exist, nor is it a place where honest guys can make a sound investments in a prosperous future. You cannot compete with this.

As you see, it constantly is shaking you out. And at the very end, it still may close out on Friday at the last second. So I need to do some personal stuff.

Wed, Jul 2, 2014 - 1:30pm devilsmetal
Silver Alert
-
Deerfield, FL

Just to clarify - if prices

Just to clarify - if prices go as you expect, that's proof of manipulation. And if prices don't go as you expect, that's also proof of manipulation. Okey-dokey.

To a cat, "NO" just means "later."
Wed, Jul 2, 2014 - 2:39pm Silver Alert
Weasel Tracker
-
Ellsworth, ME

Silver Alert

You never had a chance! You clearly don't get it!

Wed, Jul 2, 2014 - 7:17pm
devilsmetal

So if you won't answer any of my questions....

Tell us who is paying you to come in here and vomit stupidity all over this thread?

Because I already told you, I've been an SEO for 17 years. I've even ranked #1 on google for 'free sex'. I'm also a social media WHORE. I'm the kind of guy that looks out at the internet and sees where there is good easy money to be found. Then I buy a $9 domain name, set it up on some hosting, add a wordpress blog, then I architect the whole thing and have a professional designer skin it so no one can tell the difference between my site and that of a huge corporation.

But I don't stop there.

I then go out and set up some social media links at the top and then I go to a site like: https://boostlikes.com

...and just buy a bunch of Facebook likes so that when all the sheeple gather in my corral, they feel comfortable knowing a bunch of poor bastards from India spent the day clicking on my like button.

Sometimes I even AstroTurf some of the dating sites with fake profiles and sell the traffic to other cam scam sites, but I'm looking to build a few 100 review sites and have been getting quotes from companies to come in and seed my content with human reviewable content like what we've been seeing in here, so if any of you guys are out of a job on Friday, hit my IM up and leave your digits.

You have really added valuable content to my expert witness testimony. So from the bottom of my heart, I want you to know that Americans everywhere appreciate your service to our country, in it's hour of need.

For the rest of you, let me take a little break and I'll come back later after I have some dinner.

Wed, Jul 2, 2014 - 7:35pm devilsmetal
BagOfGold
-
The Universe
XX

Hmmm...you appear to be a gang stalker!!!...

Intro to Gang Stalking: Tactics and Personal Experiences

Bag Of Gold

Wed, Jul 2, 2014 - 8:05pm
devilsmetal

You appear not to know the difference...

...between 'taking punches for the team', and 'walking into them'. No one can beat me up more than me. I've fought myself my whole life for a chance at this moment. That's why it had to be done like this. Out in the open. Mano-a-mano.

By my clock, you should be vomiting in your toilets in-between posts.

Strong bull.

Wed, Jul 2, 2014 - 8:17pm devilsmetal
BagOfGold
-
The Universe
XX

Actually...

devilsmetal wrote:

...between 'taking punches for the team', and 'walking into them'. No one can beat me up more than me. I've fought myself my whole life for a chance at this moment. That's why it had to be done like this. Out in the open. Mano-a-mano.

By my clock, you should be vomiting in your toilets in-between posts.

Strong bull.

I'm the one who always "cleans up" all the messes...if you know what I mean?!?...

Bag Of Gold

Wed, Jul 2, 2014 - 9:08pm BagOfGold
pailin

oh ho ho i do like that we

oh ho ho i do like that we got jeffrey christian in there :)

To the intelligent man or woman, life appears infinitely mysterious, but the stupid have an answer for everything. -Edward Abbey
randomness