Healthy Food and Healthy Living

1814 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fri, May 9, 2014 - 3:10pm
ag1969

Mr. Fix, I do not see...

...how the Bock Saga is not congruent with your theory. And there is a lot in Wolfe's book about inter-galactic spore travel. But that is another rabbit hole entirely.

Fri, May 9, 2014 - 3:31pm Mr. Fix
BagOfGold
-
The Universe
XX

A big LOL to Mr. Fix!...

It's soooooo nice to see you here!...Are you going to join the "Chaga Choo Choo Train" too?...I love being a human Gin.E.Pig when it is sooooo enjoyable!...Afterall...I still have a few more lives left...before I move on from this path with...

!!!...

Bag Of Gold

Fri, May 9, 2014 - 3:46pm
ag1969

BOG

Here is the image from the video you posted. "The Ring of Power"

Fri, May 9, 2014 - 3:47pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Guinea pigs, and intergalactic petri dishes:

First, I guess I am my own guinea pig at times, but I'm just not all that radical yet, colloidal silver, vitamin pills, and at least an attempt at avoiding GMO is about as far as I have gone so far.

I do find your discussions quite fascinating, and given the time, I might even create some more homemade concoctions.

As far as the intergalactic petri dish is concerned, any theory that supports the basic premise that the universe is conscious, and is teeming with life, then I'm pretty much all for it.

I don't need to focus too much on the nitty-gritty details, at that moment, I'm looking at the bigger picture.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Fri, May 9, 2014 - 4:04pm
ag1969

A site to go Bock Saga Ga-Ga

Fri, May 9, 2014 - 4:09pm ag1969
BagOfGold
-
The Universe
XX

Ag1969...

You're onto something!!!...

Bag Of Gold

Fri, May 9, 2014 - 4:14pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

My kind of fitness center:>)

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Fri, May 9, 2014 - 8:26pm
ag1969

The Tony Toppying Video BOG posted...

...referenced a Russian Scientist named Garjajev

Russian DNA Research

Russian biophysicist and molecular biologist Pjotr Garjajev and his colleagues have been carrying out cutting-edge research the more esoteric nature of DNA. They simply did not believe that 90% of our DNA is ‘Junk DNA’ that could be discarded like trash from commercial cleaning services. From the German book Vernetzte Intelligenz by Grazyna Fosar and Franz Bludorf (summarised and translated by Baerbel):

The latest research explains phenomena such as clairvoyance, intuition, spontaneous and remote acts of healing, self healing, affirmation techniques, unusual light-auras around people (namely spiritual masters), mind's influence on weather-patterns and much more. The Russian scientists also found out that our DNA can cause disturbing patterns in the vacuum, thus producing magnetized wormholes! Wormholes are the microscopic equivalents of the so-called Einstein-Rosen bridges in the vicinity of black holes (left by burned-out stars). These are tunnel connections between entirely different areas in the universe through which information can be transmitted outside of space and time. The DNA attracts these bits of information and passes them on to our consciousness.

What we are seeing here is ‘Hyper-communication’, where information is passed inter dimensionally. It is as though the DNA acts as a ‘Stargate’ between this dimension and others. In the book there are several stories of how this information is downloaded via DNA.

The Italian composer Giuseppe Tartini for instance dreamt one night that a devil sat at his bedside playing the violin. The next morning Tartini was able to note down the piece exactly from memory, he called it the Devil’s Trill Sonata. For years, a 42-year old male nurse dreamt of a situation in which he was hooked up to a kind of knowledge CD-ROM. Verifiable knowledge from all imaginable fields was then transmitted to him that he was able to recall in the morning. There was such a flood of information that it seemed a whole encyclopaedia was transmitted at night. The majority of facts were outside his personal knowledge base and reached technical details about which he knew absolutely nothing.

https://www.psychicchildren.co.uk/4-3-RussianDNAResearch.html

The bottom line was:

"Living chromosomes function just like solitonic-holographic computers using the endogenous DNA laser radiation."

This means that they managed for example to modulate certain frequency patterns onto a laser ray and with it influenced the DNA frequency and thus the genetic information itself.

Since the basic structure of DNA-alkaline pairs and of language (as explained earlier) are of the same structure, no DNA decoding is necessary. One can simply use words and sentences of the human language!

This, too, was experimentally proven! Living DNA substance (in living tissue, not in vitro) will always react to language-modulated laser rays and even to radio waves, if the proper frequencies are being used. This finally and scientifically explains why affirmations, autogenous training, hypnosis and the like can have such strong effects on humans and their bodies. It is entirely normal and natural for our DNA to react to language.

While western researchers cut single genes from the DNA strands and insert them elsewhere, the Russians enthusiastically worked on devices that can influence the cellular metabolism through suitable modulated radio and light frequencies and thus repair genetic defects.

Garjajev’s research group succeeded in proving that with this method chromosomes damaged by x-rays for example can be repaired. They even captured information patterns of a particular DNA and transmitted it onto another, thus reprogramming cells to another genome. So they successfully transformed, for example, frog embryos to salamander embryos simply by transmitting the DNA information patterns!

This way the entire information was transmitted without any of the side effects or disharmonies encountered when cutting out and re-introducing single genes from the DNA.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_genetica02.htm

Russians Change DNA with Frequency Experiments 1/2
Russians Change DNA with Frequency Experiments 2/2
Fri, May 9, 2014 - 9:57pm
Green Lantern

Spring water is optimum but

Spring water is optimum but how many people have an artesian spring in their back yard? Spring water from a plastic bottle like Poland Spring is bad news. Distilled water has it's downfalls. Living water systems are the best. I posted on it a while back.

The Starseed Dialogues. No More Secrets, No More Lies.... As a collective, we are light years from any kind of collective understanding.....until then....anybody that believes any theory or theme and variation of the star seed concept is a frickin' nut job. So it is....

Fri, May 9, 2014 - 9:58pm
Green Lantern

Beer Mile

I consider this a form of vanity. Anything to get your name in lights. He made the MSM for drinking four beers while running the mile. https://youtu.be/HZ-XFC5qzyM

Fri, May 9, 2014 - 10:07pm
Green Lantern

Moldavite-Does not grow on planet earth. Never did. Never will

Fri, May 9, 2014 - 10:50pm
BagOfGold
-
The Universe
XX

Sometimes the only choices are not always the best choices!...

In the meantime...

Manfred Mann Mighty Quinn

Bag Of Gold

Sun, May 11, 2014 - 2:49am
flyinkel
-
Cedar Rapids, IA

Autism, Sleep Disorders, Altzheimers, Parkinsons related to

flyinkel
Sun, May 11, 2014 - 12:44pm
BagOfGold
-
The Universe
XX

The reason I drink distilled water...

Sun, May 11, 2014 - 1:10pm ag1969
BagOfGold
-
The Universe
XX

Ag1969...

Our DNA...is the "infinite pipeline of communication"!...

I too have dreams!...Just last night...in this dream...I discovered something really big...& really small at the same time!...

But then...a strange thing happened on the way to the laundromat!!!...

Bag Of Gold

Sun, May 11, 2014 - 2:50pm BagOfGold
Landowner
-
Ottawa,
Canada

Sources for Home Water distillers

Your reference got me thinking about taking the next step up from well water and going with distilled water for drinking. I can see the minerals/salts that wind up clogging the kettle over the course of a few months is doing the same thing internally..... Anybody have recommendations on reasonable, practical distilling units for home use?

Thanks

Sun, May 11, 2014 - 5:51pm
Green Lantern

Landowner, I own the model

Landowner, I own the model 30J on this page. https://www.durastill.us/products.html

They don't sell it but have to buy it from a distributor. Google it. It's not cheap. Maybe a $1000 bucks and a lifetime supply of water.

Pain in the ass is you have to clean it every month. Well, sometimes I let it go for a few months but never had a problem. All parts are replaceable and overall no problems with it except it gets the kitchen real hot in the summer and so I use it less in the summer. It does pull some electricity.

I regularly drink lemon or lime with it or put a dab of salt in distilled water. Like I said it's not the ultimate solution and there are some other good systems but without an artesian well. Watcha ya gonna do?

And there are other health uses for distilled water where you do not want anything in it.

I do switch between distilled water and water from the tap after it's gone through my multi-pure filter which from my research was one of the best at the time and I think it still is. The list of contaminates it filters is long. An improvement might be a reverse osmosis filter. But I can tell ya I ain't getting clorine in my drinking water at all, it muscle tests strong, tastes good but not the case with shower water.

Overall, I ain't drinking from the tap, or from a bottle. People grinch when I tell them how much my water units cost but go look at water stocks and what water will be worth in the future. Sell your Nike shoes and Ipads, and get some good water.

Sun, May 11, 2014 - 7:31pm
question
-
WA

Landowner re: home water distiller

Mini Classic CT Counter Top Pure Water Distiller Stainless Steel & Glass 2

I've had one of these for about 20 years and love it. You do have to clean it every few months, it has a charcoal filter you replace every 4 months or so. I've used it just about every day. Had to replace the heater element a few years ago, no problem, easy to work on, all stainless steel with a glass container.

We put it outside in the summer and use it for extra heat indoors in the winter.

Costs ~$500

Look on ebay or amazon

edit: no affiliation, the ad's not mine, it just came through that way when I copied the picture

Learn to behave
Sun, May 11, 2014 - 7:31pm
Green Lantern

Situations where you need a western trained physician

Watch the Foreign Minister from Burkina Faso. The Turkish Foreign Minister is a bit slow getting to his rescue.

حالة إغماء مفاجئة لوزير خارجية بوركينا فاسو أمام الكاميرات - شاهد ردة فعل أوغلو

Good seats are overrated. Always bring my glove.

Hassidic Mets Fan Hit by a Gregg Dobbs Foul Baseball

Ok, I actually don't recommend you watch this but your choice. It's footage of people having eptileptic seizures. It is also a call for the legalization of marijuana. Nobody can do anything once a person is having a seizure. I used to work on a floor filled with physicians. A woman had a seizure like I never saw or ever want to see again. Every frickin person ran away as far as they could except me and another gentleman. I called a physician and he ran too. He was a wimp anyway. Granted, there is nothing you can do except clear the area and have somebody there for when it stops.

Christine Lowe Having an Epileptic Seizure (Graphic)
Tue, May 13, 2014 - 12:25pm
Magpie

Low-energy bulbs may cause cataracts & macular degeneration

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2626564/The-medical-experts-r...

Light is made up of a spectrum of different coloured rays of light, which have different wavelengths. As he explains: 'Light is a form of radiation. The shorter the wavelength, the more energy it contains.
'The most damaging part of the spectrum is the short wavelength light at the indigo/violet end of blue.
'Incandescent bulbs did not cause problems, but these low-energy lamps emit high peaks of blue and ultraviolet light at this wavelength.'

~~~~~~~~~~~

I started stocking up several years ago, but for those of you who haven't:

https://www.newcandescent.com/store/customer/

ancaro imparo.
randomness