Storage of Gold

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Tue, Oct 29, 2013 - 5:08pm
JohnH
-
Santa Fe

Storage of Gold

I have been reading Jim Sinclair's blog for a number of months. He recommends storing gold outside the US, preferably in Singapore. I have been storing mine locally, and feel nervous about having it so far away in someone else's hands. Storage costs will also add up a lot over time. On TF Metals, everyone talks about "stacking" which I assume means buying and holding coins myself, which is what I have been doing, and prefer to continue to do. What do you guys think? 

Edited by: JohnH on Nov 8, 2014 - 5:30am
Thu, Oct 31, 2013 - 2:35pm
Darth Smoker

Cube Storage in Canada

in Victoria, BC

you can info through goldsilver.com

Sat, Nov 2, 2013 - 9:43pm
boomer sooner
-
Norman, OK

I would assume Santa is

I would assume Santa is speaking to those who have a net worth in the 8+ figure range. I would say if you can afford to move to Singapore and not have to consider working, he is speaking to you. A few monster boxes of GOLD in the mattress would not be smart, but a few tubes do not worry me. I just worry about the 10# bass eating mine. In Oklahoma we run jug lines to catch catfish, sometimes I wonder if the jugs aren't used to mark scuba trips.

https://www.sportsmansguide.com/Outdoors/Subject/SubjectRead.aspx?sid=0&...

Sun, Mar 16, 2014 - 2:52pm
Silverling

Just read this article from

Just read this article from Anglo Far East, it seems Jim has his gold stored in Africa, or at least he did last year.

randomness